There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
John D

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by John D »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
John D wrote: and for something completely different. Here I am with a BAR! What a great weapon. I shot are really tight pattern using the bi pod.
26195409_10156091795334670_2177028401556999265_n.jpg
Sounds like a blast, wouldn't want to drag one around all day though.
It is heavy as shit man. They would deploy them one per squad in WWII and they would have the biggest dood carry it. They set up the shoulder strap so they could fire from the hip while walking or standing. But, with the bi-pod it is really easy to fire accurately on full auto.

Guest_935516df

Post by Guest_935516df »

On the kids movie Peter Rabbit:

'Peter Rabbit' team apologizes for making light of allergies
https://www.yahoo.com/news/peter-rabbit ... 42864.html

-Soylent

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Intriguing:

A Review of When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment by Ryan T. Anderson

http://quillette.com/2018/02/07/real-gender-trouble/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Some of my CTRL-Left FB friends are big on that insufferable twat, Russell Brand. Looking forward to their confusion and shell-shock after the JP encounter.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:08 pm
and for something completely different. Here I am with a BAR! What a great weapon. I shot are really tight pattern using the bi pod.
Setting aside the fact that the BAR was a piece of shit and completely outclassed by the MG42, it looks like you had a lot of much-deserved fun!!

John D

Post by John D »

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:
and for something completely different. Here I am with a BAR! What a great weapon. I shot are really tight pattern using the bi pod.
Setting aside the fact that the BAR was a piece of shit and completely outclassed by the MG42, it looks like you had a lot of much-deserved fun!!
Oh yeah... for sure the MG-42 was great.... and the BAR was old in WWII. It was really designed decades earlier. It was fun to shoot and imagine that some of the gangsters during the 1930s used these fucking things. Jesus.... they can stop a car!

John D

Post by John D »

John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:
Oh yeah... for sure the MG-42 was great.... and the BAR was old in WWII. It was really designed decades earlier. It was fun to shoot and imagine that some of the gangsters during the 1930s used these fucking things. Jesus.... they can stop a car!
I mean... you could legally buy one of these in the 1930s.... fuck gun control! haha!

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Anyone here know anything about console gaming? I bought an XBox One and Skyrim because I was feeling nostalgic, and I downloaded the highly recommended Unofficial Patch. It worked great for a while-the game was glitch free. Suddenly it started getting glitchy again. I went to the mods and it said it needed to be updated. So I download the update and now it's gone. When I try to download it again it gets to 100% and then says that it failed to complete. Now it's glitchy as hell and pretty much unplayable. My husband is going to be pissed-I got him hooked on it.
I've tried imputting the URL for the mod designer but there's no longer a site for it. I've tried looking in gaming forums at Bethesda but the most recent discussion is a year old. I guess I'm the only one playing this now. Is there any tech saavy person out there who can tell me what's going on?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

katamari Damassi wrote: Anyone here know anything about console gaming? I bought an XBox One and Skyrim because I was feeling nostalgic, and I downloaded the highly recommended Unofficial Patch. It worked great for a while-the game was glitch free. Suddenly it started getting glitchy again. I went to the mods and it said it needed to be updated. So I download the update and now it's gone. When I try to download it again it gets to 100% and then says that it failed to complete. Now it's glitchy as hell and pretty much unplayable. My husband is going to be pissed-I got him hooked on it.
I've tried imputting the URL for the mod designer but there's no longer a site for it. I've tried looking in gaming forums at Bethesda but the most recent discussion is a year old. I guess I'm the only one playing this now. Is there any tech saavy person out there who can tell me what's going on?
My expert (eldest son) isn't hopeful. Apparently there is quite a bit of history there, but he suggests completely uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it. Some of the updates seem to cause the glitches. Boy also says that some, non-fatal glitches are part of the game. No idea if that helps, sorry.

katamari Damassi

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: Anyone here know anything about console gaming? I bought an XBox One and Skyrim because I was feeling nostalgic, and I downloaded the highly recommended Unofficial Patch. It worked great for a while-the game was glitch free. Suddenly it started getting glitchy again. I went to the mods and it said it needed to be updated. So I download the update and now it's gone. When I try to download it again it gets to 100% and then says that it failed to complete. Now it's glitchy as hell and pretty much unplayable. My husband is going to be pissed-I got him hooked on it.
My expert (eldest son) isn't hopeful. Apparently there is quite a bit of history there, but he suggests completely uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it. Some of the updates seem to cause the glitches. Boy also says that some, non-fatal glitches are part of the game. No idea if that helps, sorry.
I'll try it in the morning. Thanks.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

RoseM says her MTV nude dress with her tits popping out was a calculated attack by her on the patriarchy

We need more of these assaults.
And then I started to think about what I was going to wear in regard to how Hollywood and mainstream media would perceive me. I thought: You know what? F**k you. You want to objectify me? You want to see a body? This is what you want? All you media men, all you photographers, you vultures, this is what you want to see? I’ll f***ing show you a body. And so I did.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:
The BAR made you work honestly for your results. The MG42 was fine - if you had an ammo truck assigned to your section to underwrite the sound of tearing canvas. A cyclic rate of 500 vs 1500

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I guess 1500 rpm (and a supply of barrels) would be useful in certain circumstances - like a snowy field filled with American POWs scattering like rabbits. :mrgreen:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I too am only an hour down the Vicky video.

So far Hilberg’s three volumes have been rubbished because “the voice” didn’t like what one source said about a Guard timing Jews taking a leak with a clock.

The voice seems to think we have certainty about the precise layout of Treblinka to within 20 metres and he is worried about a the proximity of a water well to burial sites.

The voice also thinks the 20 mins of testimony about Reinhard camps at Nuremberg is the sum of the legal case - ignoring the subsequent German war crime trials.

It appears implicit that Nuremberg and the historical consensus today are directly intertwined and have common purpose.

The voice is pissed that a tank engine would be used to gas people instead of using wood gas engines. The voice is about to wander off on the old chestnut of the diesel engines morbidity factor. I just know he is going to start to calculate burial pit capacity in a moment.

So we are lost in detail rather than looking at the evidence around the emptying of the ghettos eastwards into oblivion, the physical reality of the camps and their burial pits and German operational orders and memos. For camps which killed almost 100% of their inmates using a small number of personnel- multiple eyewitness accounts are not going to be the central plank.

I suspect Herodotus had the same problem with his account of the Greek POV of Thermopylae.

Anyway. Nothing should stand in the way of a resounding chorus of “throw the Jew down the well”

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The things that occupy our National Broadcasters best minds.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Wow. Daniel Day Lewis is convincing in any role.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: The things that occupy our National Broadcasters best minds.

Oops

Keating

Post by Keating »

There aren’t crazy dog ladies.

feathers

Post by feathers »

John D wrote:
- reports marital problems

- advertises new gun

:shock:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Chris has got a lot to live up to. :twatson:

https://i.imgur.com/0NoFqP7.png

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Not Happy?

She sounds more like Grumpy or Dopey.

TedDahlberg

Post by TedDahlberg »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:49 am
"Who/what are you" is less important than "what exactly do you want"

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

TedDahlberg wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:49 am
"Who/what are you" is less important than "what exactly do you want"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLl0DVzRksk

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:21 pm
I too am only an hour down the Vicky video.

So far Hilberg’s three volumes have been rubbished because “the voice” didn’t like what one source said about a Guard timing Jews taking a leak with a clock.

The voice seems to think we have certainty about the precise layout of Treblinka to within 20 metres and he is worried about a the proximity of a water well to burial sites.

The voice also thinks the 20 mins of testimony about Reinhard camps at Nuremberg is the sum of the legal case - ignoring the subsequent German war crime trials.

It appears implicit that Nuremberg and the historical consensus today are directly intertwined and have common purpose.

The voice is pissed that a tank engine would be used to gas people instead of using wood gas engines. The voice is about to wander off on the old chestnut of the diesel engines morbidity factor. I just know he is going to start to calculate burial pit capacity in a moment.

So we are lost in detail rather than looking at the evidence around the emptying of the ghettos eastwards into oblivion, the physical reality of the camps and their burial pits and German operational orders and memos. For camps which killed almost 100% of their inmates using a small number of personnel- multiple eyewitness accounts are not going to be the central plank.

I suspect Herodotus had the same problem with his account of the Greek POV of Thermopylae.

Anyway. Nothing should stand in the way of a resounding chorus of “throw the Jew down the well”

Amazing how obtuse a determined individual can be in finding a path to the conclusion. I mean, why on earth would anyone use a ready made gas production machine with an easily transportable and widely used liquid fuel source, one with an inbuilt delivery pump and that doesn't make your gas chamber explode with every use? Obviously the Germans, being German, couldn't conceivably have done other than build an impossibly complicated Acme gas delivery system with an optimal Jew/minute spec.

Of course the Joo haters skeptics get lost in detail. The eyewitness testimony is bound to be a bit sketchy and contradictory on detail. Rich pickings.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: Chris has got a lot to live up to. :twatson:

It wasn't your words what scared him, Lumpy.

https://imgur.com/VOJ3UGp.jpg

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote: I too am only an hour down the Vicky video.

So basically bog standard conspiracy theory shit then? Never mind the big picture, 9/11 has to be a giant controlled demolition conspiracy because arguments from incredulity about the melting temperature of steel beams.

Color me surprised.

What is the "competing hypothesis", all the Jews knew each other and met in Warsaw to get their stories straight? Where are they hiding the ones who supposedly went to the ovens?
Brive1987 wrote:

:lol: Perfect.

I'm sure Vicky will be happy to sing along.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Guest_935516df wrote: On the kids movie Peter Rabbit:

-Soylent
I've got some sympathy with the complainers on this occasion. Having an allergy is not some made-up SJW identity and, as some can be life-threatening, to manage kid's behaviour around allergic kids is a real issue and needs care.

Pity they went down the silly hashtag route, though @

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Chris has got a lot to live up to. :twatson:

It wasn't your words what scared him, Lumpy.

https://imgur.com/VOJ3UGp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/r8y7gyq.jpg

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

piginthecity wrote:
Guest_935516df wrote: On the kids movie Peter Rabbit:

-Soylent
I've got some sympathy with the complainers on this occasion. Having an allergy is not some made-up SJW identity and, as some can be life-threatening, to manage kid's behaviour around allergic kids is a real issue and needs care.

Pity they went down the silly hashtag route, though @
Agree. Since we are dealing something presumably aimed at kids who copy what they see. Simple food allergies can cause medical emergencies and can kill.
Great way to teach kids how to threaten the kid in the class who can't have peanuts.
The human character Tom McGregor, who has an allergy to the berries, is attacked by Peter and his friends who shower him with the fruit, even shooting one into his mouth, until he is forced to use an EpiPen to treat his reaction.
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43027764

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news (not sure I believe any of this):

This Student Failed Her Assignment Because Her Professor Said "Australia Isn't A Country"

I also decline to be specific in what exactly I may or may not believe. :o

Whatever Man. Fuck. (Die Antwoord)

Snapfingers

Post by Snapfingers »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:55 am
I never understood how Mick Dundee became the avatar of all things Australian

Rather than say Barry McKenzie, or Smiley or Skippy or Yahoo Serious if comes to that.

Anyway - although it may well be time for a sequel - don't believe what you see because it's not happening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6fb5B-Q_YE

Or if you want an Oz-fix you could just watch 'Death in Brunswick'
Best movies about Australia (that don't rely on Crocodile Dundee cliches):

Once were warriors
The Piano
Hunt for the Wilderpeople
District 9
Invictus
The shipping news.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Snapfingers wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:55 am
I never understood how Mick Dundee became the avatar of all things Australian

Rather than say Barry McKenzie, or Smiley or Skippy or Yahoo Serious if comes to that.

Anyway - although it may well be time for a sequel - don't believe what you see because it's not happening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6fb5B-Q_YE

Or if you want an Oz-fix you could just watch 'Death in Brunswick'

Once were warriors
The Piano
District 9
Invictus
The shipping news.
I think Roeg's Walkabout was the beginning of the end of the world's cinematic attitude about Aussieland. I know personally, ever since I saw it I thought that Australia was either a place you die or have forbidden sex with Jenny Agutter. It's just gotten stranger and more divorced from the rest of the world since. In cinema, I mean.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

You got me - I've never even seen a Chips Rafferty film.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

MarcusAu wrote: You got me - I've never even seen a Chips Rafferty film.
Well except for 'Smiley'

Rod Taylor was always my favourite Australian actor - thanks to his performance as a Victorian gentleman in 'The Time Machine'. James Coburn comes a close second thanks to his performance in 'The Great Escape'

As far as Australians in general go though - They're a Weird Mob.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

UK labour's grass roots movement Momentum are advertising for a 'Digital Campaigns and Fundraising Officer' Obviously after recent criticism over their non inclusive identity bollocks they have decided to go down a somewhat more legal route to discriminate against problematic white men.

https://i.imgur.com/t5Kxehx.png

In case anyone is thinking of applying. ;)
https://peoplesmomentum.workable.com/j/1ACC964EC6

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

MarcusAu wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: You got me - I've never even seen a Chips Rafferty film.
Well except for 'Smiley'

Rod Taylor was always my favourite Australian actor - thanks to his performance as a Victorian gentleman in 'The Time Machine'. James Coburn comes a close second thanks to his performance in 'The Great Escape'

As far as Australians in general go though - They're a Weird Mob.
James Coburn was an Amerrkan. But I agree with your second point. Something about the magnetic fields in the southern hemisphere. Drives them batty.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:
Different jobs, though. The BAR was an early attempt at the support weapon idea that wouldn't devour ammunition and could be run by one man, and fired like a normal rifle if need be (albeit tremendously heavy).

The closest US analogue to the MG42 was the Browning, which was still outclassed; but consider the differences to a typical German fireteam where the riflemen were intended to support the gunner's incredible appetite for ammunition, not to mention barrels.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:37 am
Chris has got a lot to live up to. :twatson:

No time to get the 3 paper bags to place over the head. Bend her over and smash that buck toothed face into the couch cushions. Whatever you do, don't let her come up for air.

John D

Post by John D »

shoutinghorse wrote: UK labour's grass roots movement Momentum are advertising for a 'Digital Campaigns and Fundraising Officer' Obviously after recent criticism over their non inclusive identity bollocks they have decided to go down a somewhat more legal route to discriminate against problematic white men.

https://i.imgur.com/t5Kxehx.png

In case anyone is thinking of applying. ;)
https://peoplesmomentum.workable.com/j/1ACC964EC6
Haha. What a joke. If the hiring manager wants to avoid hiring a white guy they can just make a bunch of notes from the interview like... "candidate was distracted and avoided eye contact. Does not have the people skills for this position."... blah...blah....blah. If a hiring manager wants to avoid hiring a certain "type" of person it is easily done. It's called bigotry which used to be something we tried to avoid as a sign of poor character. Now such bigotry is embraced.

In further news... one of our local police chiefs wants us to all take the "implicit bias test" so we can all talk about it. haha. I wonder if they are going to host training for ESP and Voodoo next. I will have to try my hand at this "test".

http://oaklandcounty115.com/2018/02/05/ ... bias-test/

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

6 minutes. She tries to review on what she was thinking and why when she was in that state.

John D

Post by John D »

John D

Post by John D »

Youall really should try the implicit bias test. Haha. I was laughing my ass off and saying white is good, black is bad all the way through. I have only tried the one test so far but I am sure I'm goona like sexy, thin, straight, white people sooooooo much! Glad our local police are buying into this bull shite... I am sure it will make the world a much better place!

Harvard is behind this.... yep.... the Uni that we used to respect.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Hunt wrote:
James Coburn was an Amerrkan. But I agree with your second point. Something about the magnetic fields in the southern hemisphere. Drives them batty.
It's because the blood runs to their head because they're standing upside down.

[Vicky tell me that the orthodox view of Gravity doesn't stack up]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Black dudes flipping out because Malia has a white boyfriend :shock:

Of course it's a safe bet all these self-important chumps have or had white girlfriends. :lol:

https://imgur.com/FTLtvFw.jpg

https://imgur.com/B6ReaKS.png

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/bleached/

katamari Damassi

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tell your son it worked.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote: Black dudes flipping out because Malia has a white boyfriend :shock:

Of course it's a safe bet all these self-important chumps have or had white girlfriends. :lol:

https://imgur.com/FTLtvFw.jpg

https://imgur.com/B6ReaKS.png

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/bleached/
This isn't racism, or bigotry, or even misogyny, because it's Punching Up.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hahahah "Obama sees the world through the eyes of white supremacy" because he's not preventing his daughter from dating a white man hahahahhah :lol:

These guys are the black equivalent of /pol/ or Stormfront. Their existence should give people who have expanded the definition of "white supremacy" to include Steven Pinker or Jerry Coyne some pause. But I'm sure that they'd first negate their existence, then say that they're all actually alt-right trolls, then argue that it's "punching up", then "something something prejudice plus power".

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

A woman having a Sasha Pixlee moment. If she would just find an open sewer to leap into, she'd never again have to worry about "sucking Black joy" with her tawdry white presence.

https://imgur.com/Lw44jBG.png

https://twitter.com/elakdawalla/status/ ... 4959715328

John D

Post by John D »

Ape+lust wrote: Black dudes flipping out because Malia has a white boyfriend :shock:

Haha. Why doesn't the MSM report on the abusive tweets that Malia is getting from black people who hate her white boyfriend. This is NEWS! Black people can be racist too!!!!!! Haha.

(and.... of course she has a white boyfriend. Image how hard it is for her to find a guy who has enough power and status to make her happy. Woman almost always marry above their own status. Not a lot of black guys have a higher status than she does. Maybe a rapper or a basketball player!)

katamari Damassi

We had some drama here while I was struggling with Skyrim. You all know that I live in an RV that spends 5 months out of the year in Alaska, and 5 months in Florida. In our RV park in Florida some guy went nuts and started randomly firing his gun in his trailer. Cops were called, a police helicopter showed up. The man said he shot somebody but no one was found. Luckily no one was hurt but several of the adjacent RV's have bullet holes in them.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Tigzy wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:22 am
Powderham Castle. And I knew it before I saw the contents of the IMG tag, cos I visited it when on hols in Devon many, many years ago.

Nice place. Wouldn't mind living there meself. I think it was used for locations in The Remains of The Day.
And we're back at Nazis again.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ape+lust wrote: A woman having a Sasha Pixlee moment. If she would just find an open sewer to leap into, she'd never again have to worry about "sucking Black joy" with her tawdry white presence.

In fairness to Emily, I think she could suck the joy out of anything.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote: A woman having a Sasha Pixlee moment. If she would just find an open sewer to leap into, she'd never again have to worry about "sucking Black joy" with her tawdry white presence.

Stormfront: white people shouldn't mix with black people because they're polluting the white race

Woke: white people shouldn't mix with black people because they're polluting the black race

It makes perfect sense :bjarte:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

For your edification, here are some antifa getting twatted. Note the rampant hypocrisy of the revolutionary LARPers.

>antifa use a pepper spray on the chunky normies.

>chunky normies deliver a beatdown upon the soy soldiers.

>antifa: 'OMG that's not okay!! Stop! Why are you doing this??'

>chunky normie: 'Cos you were pepper spraying us.'

>antifa: '...uh, you could have called the police.'

>chunky normie: 'Thought you guys hated the police.'

>antifa: '...'

feathers

Post by feathers »

Snapfingers wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:12 am

Once were warriors
The Piano
District 9
Invictus
The shipping news.
You little miscreant, you.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote: For your edification, here are some antifa getting twatted. Note the rampant hypocrisy of the revolutionary LARPers.

>antifa use a pepper spray on the chunky normies.

>chunky normies deliver a beatdown upon the soy soldiers.

>antifa: 'OMG that's not okay!! Stop! Why are you doing this??'

>chunky normie: 'Cos you were pepper spraying us.'

>antifa: '...uh, you could have called the police.'

>chunky normie: 'Thought you guys hated the police.'

>antifa: '...'

https://twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa2/sta ... 0091937792
It's about time. These pencil-necks have been taking advantage of people's civil nature for too long. It's a pity Felarca and Clanton weren't there.

I love how the tufted frowny thing just wandered off because there was no chance it was going to be allowed to hold court. So injustice!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Could someone tell me what Swirling (In Nigga speak) means please? :shifty:

John D

Post by John D »

shoutinghorse wrote: Could someone tell me what Swirling (In Nigga speak) means please? :shifty:
Just gotta consult the site "That Sister" to catch up on the latest negro.
https://www.thatsister.com/what-does-sw ... n-culture/