There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: British intelligence comprehensively bugged some of their POW facilities. It became apparent that knowledge of ethnic cleansing was almost universal and that a lot of the regular Wehrmacht weren't too bothered by it.
That was brought up here not too long ago. I went and read about it, read some brief excerpts from the transcripts, which is all that's provided. A dozen or so officers were wiretapped. It's unsupportable to extrapolate from this that knowledge of 'ethnic cleansing' was universal or 'not bothersome', especially given the reactions of those who did learn of it and the great risks they took to inform others. (Emphasis on the need to inform others.)

NB: Soenke Neitzel, one of the authors of the book making those claims, also believes Hitler escaped to South America in a U-Boot.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Billie from Ockham wrote: So, not only am I supposed to forgive that Alantis chick for having no fucking clue what irony is, but I'm also supposed to allow nose-ring-girl to further the death of the subjunctive?
C'mon -- you'd do both of them, admit it.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CommanderTuvok wrote: I listened to that. Brand was as bad as you'd expect. Any discussion of the negatives of religion, esp. Islam, was met with "what about drones, tho" or some other relativist claptrap.

Brand is a fucking regressive lunatic.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: In other unrelated sad news.

No, that's great news for #FreeIndy !!

John D

Post by John D »

CommanderTuvok wrote: I listened to that. Brand was as bad as you'd expect. Any discussion of the negatives of religion, esp. Islam, was met with "what about drones, tho" or some other relativist claptrap.

Thanks for the review. I always though Brand was a loon. I will spend my time on something else.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I really enjoyed Brand's Gish Gallop theology trying to explain the Catholic Mass as a mix of everything, from transcendentalism to agrarian cults. Brand clearly WANTED to sound intelligent and insightful, but I'm not sure he succeeded.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: So I peek into the pit today and it appears to be obsessing over a grainy black and white photo from WW2 that may or may not have been fake or retouched and questioning if that is unequivocal proof that the murder of 6 million Jews never happened.

https://i.imgur.com/l6aKftc.jpg
Which is why I opened a dedicated thread as a final solution to your problem:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=539
You're a gas, Matt.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

So, not only am I supposed to forgive that Alantis chick for having no fucking clue what irony is, but I'm also supposed to allow nose-ring-girl to further the death of the subjunctive?
I thought it was bad enough to have holocaust deniers at the pit, Now, not one, bit 2 dissers of Awesome Joan Osborne!
I am disappoint. :cry:

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Videotape proof that Hitler did indeed escape to South America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke7xQFXa30

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Kirbmarc wrote:

I really enjoyed Brand's Gish Gallop theology trying to explain the Catholic Mass as a mix of everything, from transcendentalism to agrarian cults. Brand clearly WANTED to sound intelligent and insightful, but I'm not sure he succeeded.
He gets out of his depth very quickly when faced with a situation where he can't just keep talking around things.

Brand has always been a massive wanker with a messiah complex. He was particularly painful to listen to in UK politics the last couple of years.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
I thought it was bad enough to have holocaust deniers at the pit
It's always strange when you find some, but in at least one case here, it's not that surprising when you join the dots.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote: So, not only am I supposed to forgive that Alantis chick for having no fucking clue what irony is, but I'm also supposed to allow nose-ring-girl to further the death of the subjunctive?
C'mon -- you'd do both of them, admit it.
Do I get to bring my red ball-gag? If so, then you've got a point.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

KiwiInOz wrote: You're a gas, Matt.
Which reminds me ... why is PZ all worked up over Stilton Man have dark skin when the real story is his Prussian Blue eyes?

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Brive1987 wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: No Vicky. Gas vans haven’t been wished away. They were pretty effective at Chelmno for the (relatively) low transport rates coming out of the Wartheland. And they had been equally effective in cleaning out the sanatoriums under T4.
I dare you to try an imagine how a gas van would actually work without picturing a clown car and Benny Hill music.
Brive1987 wrote: Finding tabloid level post war excitement isn’t a golden ticket for denial.
Tabloid level.... yeah I'll definitely go with that. It wasn't in the tabloids though was it?
It’s normally considered good form to allow for a perspective gap between events and writing proper (as opposed to partisan) history. I can understand why that gap may have been ignored after WWII. I can also see the development of a massive and very serious scholarship over the past twenty years. I only see sober sourced based investigation in the mainstream. And yes, hard Jewish intionalists have been pretty much shown the door as overly emotional and un-nuanced.

Re the vans, if you can get past the URL, there are 114 references below to non Jewish sources supporting the presented primary evidence.

A few more than the electric floors get.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/gas-vans
But then you have to untangle it all.
Sure the Germans used CO to euthanize prisoners and mental patients. Sure they tried to repeat this in the Soviet Union, sure they experimented with exhaust fumes... which was largely unsuccessful. There is quite a lot of evidence for this, good solid irrefutable evidence.

And then from the other direction you have a shit load of rumours floating around during the war. Some of them come from inside the German occupied areas (human soap etc), other posted by Russian bots on Tumblr (or the 1940s equivalent). There are "investigators" going in immediately behind liberation forces to document Nazi War crimes, and it's highly likely they are specifically trying to confirm all these rumours. Then you have the Denazification propaganda units churning out stuff about how bad the Nazis are to show to the German people... this included dramatic re-enactments of some of their crimes (it's possible that the photo you posted earlier is the product of this). I have no doubt that investigators led witnesses, possibly told them exactly what to say (we have a load of evidence of that kind of thing going on) and I have no doubt that they would be more than happy to fabricate or destroy evidence because they weren't sent in to uncover the truth, they were sent in to Nail the Nazis... and they had Stalin to answer to.
And the Americans with their shrunken heads were probably no better.

That's the perspective gap. Or are we going to pretend that the propaganda effort ended on VE day and started again when Hillary decided to run for election?

"Gas Vans" were fairly ubiquitous in Germany... we even have evidence of them showing up along with diesel powered trucks in Italy and Tunisia which caused quite a stir as they shouldn't have been there. I have heard that they were even producing coal-gas at Auschwitz, the idea of using carbon monoxide as a vehicle fuels was hardly unknown even among the inmates of concentration camps. It certainly wasn't unknown outside of the Nazi areas of occupation either as everybody was short of fuel.

And we know that there were mobile gas vans for decontamination towards the end of the war... we even have some photos including one showing the racks inside for hanging clothes.

However, the idea of mobile gas vans for killing people is frankly absurd. It is absurd when you consider the descriptions of the people who supposedly built and maintained these vehicles because the Nazis own experiments show this would be ineffective, and it is absurd when we try to conceive of a possible way to construct the ideal mobile killing machine. Exhaust fumes take way too long, CO from a solid fuel burner is too flamable, and playing around with cyanide gas in the back of a van would be suicidal for the operators. And why would they need to be mobile at all if they were to kill "hundreds of thousands" of people at a fixed location?

Lets face it, the idea of gas vans is just to explain away the lack of gas chambers.

There may have been "very serious scholarship over the past twenty years" but it started with the conclusion and tried to find the evidence to fit it, or come up with hypothesis why there is a lack of evidence, weeded out much of the nonsense embarrassing testimony, they even revised down some of the numbers. It's not impressive.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

In other news, here's an interesting LA Times piece on homelessness in LA: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

The numbers are quite staggering. Interesting that accomodation for homeless people is so poor, also that Salt Lake City appears to have an excess of capacity.

Last time I was in LA, there wasn't a hugely visible problem, outside of one completely crazy panhandler I saw that told me to "...go back to Cuba". Portland, on the other hand, was fucking teeming with homeless people when I visited. I'd never seen anything like it.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Kirbmarc wrote:

I think GodlessSpellchecker's potted review sums it all up pretty nicely:

free thoughtpolice

Vicky wrote:
"Gas Vans" were fairly ubiquitous in Germany... we even have evidence of them showing up along with diesel powered trucks in Italy and Tunisia which caused quite a stir as they shouldn't have been there. I have heard that they were even producing coal-gas at Auschwitz, the idea of using carbon monoxide as a vehicle fuels was hardly unknown even among the inmates of concentration camps. It certainly wasn't unknown outside of the Nazi areas of occupation either as everybody was short of fuel.
Did they use gas vans to produce CO for industry/energy? It would seem to be expensive way of producing it.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

I think GodlessSpellchecker's potted review sums it all up pretty nicely:
:lol:

That pretty much seals it.

Who is this Russel Brand guy again?
Over the course of his career, Brand has been the subject of frequent media coverage and controversy for issues such as his promiscuity and drug use, his outrageous behaviour at various award ceremonies, his dismissal from MTV and resignation from the BBC, and his two-year marriage with singer Katy Perry. He has incorporated many of his controversial public antics into his comedic material. In 2015 a biographical documentary called Brand: A Second Coming was released.
So, basically, a woke, male version of Paris Hilton.

KenD

Post by KenD »

Anyone following the story of the GDC rescinding Atari co-founder Nolan Bushnell's pioneer award?

Unlike the various #metoo bandwagon jumping SJWs and games "journalists", the guy who did this video actually examined the claims made by Brianna Wu and pals (spoiler - they're a bunch of lying cunts):

You can click here for a Medium transcript if you prefer.

Women who actually worked with Nolan at Atari have been defending him and asking for evidence of him harassing women, which of course just shows their lack of empathy:

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Vicky wrote:
Did they use gas vans to produce CO for industry/energy? It would seem to be expensive way of producing it.
They had a furnace on the side of the truck/van. This 'could' burn any old crap, but generally wood. They starve it of oxygen so that instead of carbon dioxide it gives off carbon monoxide. They can then run this through the engine as a fuel.

I don't know, but I expect coal-gas was used for industry, much like it was in the UK as late as the 1970s. I would assume Americans used it too as they also have the trope of committing suicide of putting your head in a gas oven. You could in theory pipe this gas to a gas chamber if you wanted to kill a lot of people, but it suffers the same problem that it would in a van which is that in a confined space it could prove explosive.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Well, you wouldn't want to gas people in a van that might explode. That would violate all kinds of health and safety regulations.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Here's a picture showing the woodgas furnace... and I guess the thing on the front is probably some kind of condenser for removing H2O.
http://rnatrop.home.xs4all.nl/pics/sins ... 6Y4493.JPG

Possibly just as interesting is that to save metal, it has a paper mache and wood cab... which possibly contains human hair harvested in the concentration camps.

Human hair was mixed into various man-made materials, sort of like fibreglass or carbon fibre. This wasn't exclusive to the Germans, Barbers in the UK were legally required to collect hair clippings for similar reasons.

free thoughtpolice

Vicky: So they didn't have mobile killing vans? The allegations are that they were used but weren't efficient enough to do on a large scale and as such are less important than the other method of mass execution.
Is that false?

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:42 pm
I listened to that. Brand was as bad as you'd expect. Any discussion of the negatives of religion, esp. Islam, was met with "what about drones, tho" or some other relativist claptrap.

I can't remember who published it, but when Brand married Katie Perry a paper supposedly ran it under the headline "Britain's Worst Comic Marries America's Worst Singer."

free thoughtpolice

methods

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Vicky wrote:
Bummer for the nazis they hadn't invented thorium reactors yet, like we haven't yet.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

DAMMIT!!!

Another fake photo:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 03/fee.jpg

Trust noone.
Trust nothing.

Don't even trust the weatheman:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fb/0d/2f/fb0d ... -jokes.jpg

If I no nothing, I know this,

Fake!!!:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... Tgvuto-hBI

Not a real nazi.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

However, the idea of mobile gas vans for killing people is frankly absurd. It is absurd when you consider the descriptions of the people who supposedly built and maintained these vehicles because the Nazis own experiments show this would be ineffective, and it is absurd when we try to conceive of a possible way to construct the ideal mobile killing machine. Exhaust fumes take way too long, CO from a solid fuel burner is too flamable, and playing around with cyanide gas in the back of a van would be suicidal for the operators. And why would they need to be mobile at all if they were to kill "hundreds of thousands" of people at a fixed location?
That’s it? Exhaust fumes don’t work and there is no reason why the Germans would want to transport people from say a collection point to the forest grave site. With a bit of concurrent activity going on.....

The usefulness of gas vans on shit roads in Russia to complete dispersed operations is another thing altogether.

But tell me. How long would it take a gasoline powered truck to fill a packed and sealed cargo hold with carbon monoxide?

Here is a little something I prepared for context. Not that you’re putting out at all. Or even reviewing the one sided provision of source evidence.

https://i.imgur.com/ZbsEpxe.png

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

katamari Damassi wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:42 pm
I listened to that. Brand was as bad as you'd expect. Any discussion of the negatives of religion, esp. Islam, was met with "what about drones, tho" or some other relativist claptrap.

I can't remember who published it, but when Brand married Katie Perry a paper supposedly ran it under the headline "Britain's Worst Comic Marries America's Worst Singer."
Reuters.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:02 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Which is why I opened a dedicated thread as a final solution to your problem:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=539
You're a gas, Matt.
I'd just like to remind everyone that this discussion has been ... relocated.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Brive1987 wrote:
That’s it? Exhaust fumes don’t work and there is no reason why the Germans would want to transport people from say a collection point to the forest grave site. With a bit of concurrent activity going on.....

The usefulness of gas vans on shit roads in Russia to complete dispersed operations is another thing altogether.

But tell me. How long would it take a gasoline powered truck to fill a packed and sealed cargo hold with carbon monoxide?

Here is a little something I prepared for context. Not that you’re putting out at all. Or even reviewing the one sided provision of source evidence.

https://i.imgur.com/ZbsEpxe.png
You're wasting your time Brive, Vicky either can't tell the difference or is deliberately conflating wood gas powered vehicles with petrol powered vans with the exhaust piped into the cargo bay.

Really?

Post by Really? »

KenD wrote: Anyone following the story of the GDC rescinding Atari co-founder Nolan Bushnell's pioneer award?

Unlike the various #metoo bandwagon jumping SJWs and games "journalists", the guy who did this video actually examined the claims made by Brianna Wu and pals (spoiler - they're a bunch of lying cunts):

You can click here for a Medium transcript if you prefer.

Women who actually worked with Nolan at Atari have been defending him and asking for evidence of him harassing women, which of course just shows their lack of empathy:
How fucking crazy do you have to be to give even a single shit about what Wu says? Why have we turned the media over to the craziest fucking nutjobs?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Vicky: So they didn't have mobile killing vans? The allegations are that they were used but weren't efficient enough to do on a large scale and as such are less important than the other method of mass execution.
Is that false?
They were important and disturbingly efficient for the 145,000 people in 1942 which German documents identify as having been sent to Chelmno never to emerge. By December all provincial centres in the west of Poland had been exterminated or temp. consolidated into Łódź.

But against the Warsaw et al clearances fed into the Reinhard Camps, yes. Weak sauce.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Vicky: So they didn't have mobile killing vans?
There are claims of mobile killing vans, but the only van that turned up was a woodgas van, or gas-producer as they are sometimes called. This was a converted furniture van full racks and seems to have been used for delousing. I believe it was knocking around for a number of years after the war and it was suggested that it form part of a monument. However it was not the van they were looking for so it got scrapped. It didn't fit the description of the "death vans" in any way, shape, colour or form.

There is only witness testimony to the existence of these vans which i suspect was contrived to fit a rumour that people were executed in the woodgas van. So no, they didn't have mobile killing vans in my opinion. There's more evidence for bigfoot.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Re: Nazi death vans - the documentary called "Executions" (released round about 93/94 if memory serves me correctly) had a small section on this very subject. Apparently, according to the researchers, the boxheads had a large "cattle truck" which had a large engine mounted on the back of the heavily modified rear compartment with trunking that re-routed the fumes into the back. It was driven into target towns/villages, loaded up with victims, driven into nearby woods then the secondary engine was started up.

Note: I'm not saying this did happen, just recounting a rather vague memory of a particularly horrible documentary I once watched. Also, I've not back-read the 'pit, sorry if this has already been brought up and kicked around/debunked.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0150490/

Anyhoo, must dash (drive-by shit post yet again), I'm touching cloth!

:)

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStor ... t-52946374
Woot! It was bound to happen, sexual equality for sexual harassment.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStor ... t-52946374
Years ago (1997) in the British Columbia legislature a cabinet minister - who happened to be gay - was giving his budget in the late hours and some women legislators who had come back from some kind of women legislator's only event put something like this thing skittering across his desk:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... J-3MvL.jpg

Some of the press corps tried to make an issue of it but for the rest of us not one fuck was given.

OK, we laughed a little.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStor ... t-52946374
Years ago (1997) in the British Columbia legislature a cabinet minister - who happened to be gay - was giving his budget in the late hours and some women legislators who had come back from some kind of women legislator's only event put something like this thing skittering across his desk:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... J-3MvL.jpg

Some of the press corps tried to make an issue of it but for the rest of us not one fuck was given.

OK, we laughed a little.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

For context, the minister was openly gay and was well liked on both sides of the aisle. And women from both sides of the aisle were in on it.

CaptainFluffyBunny

MacGruberKnows wrote: For context, the minister was openly gay and was well liked on both sides of the aisle. And women from both sides of the aisle were in on it.
Alas, I fear those days may be gone. We have passed into madness.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Which was your point, obviously. :oops:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

VickyCaramel wrote:
There is only witness testimony to the existence of these vans ... snip ... so no, they didn't have mobile killing vans in my opinion.
Luckily witness testimony is inadmissible in court.

I have a scoop for Vicky. There has only been one. ONE. Complete skeleton recovered from Waterloo where conventional historians claim thousands died. And he was a hunchback who I suspect was a plant.

Btw I suspect the name Santiago Alvarez is not unknown to Ms Caramel.

If so, here is a present. http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... n-gas.html

CaptainFluffyBunny

Black Lives Matter founder shot. Oddly enough, not by a cop.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... ssion=true

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Brive1987 wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
There is only witness testimony to the existence of these vans ... snip ... so no, they didn't have mobile killing vans in my opinion.
Luckily witness testimony is inadmissible in court.

I have a scoop for Vicky. There has only been one. ONE. Complete skeleton recovered from Waterloo where conventional historians claim thousands died. And he was a hunchback who I suspect was a plant.

Btw I suspect the name Santiago Alvarez is not unknown to Ms Caramel.

If so, here is a present. http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... n-gas.html
Besides, of the twenty - 20 - gas vans on record as being ordered, what would you do with them after gas chambers had come online and supplanted all other much more inefficient methods of mass execution? Take one hour to reinstall the exhaust system and use the vans to transport vital military supplies during a war, a World War? That sounds crazy.

As for gas vans not working, the vans would have an outlet to exhaust gas, else the back-pressure would stall the engine. That's why all exhaust sytems have an outlet. Stick a potato up your exhaust pipe and watch what happens. This outlet would be positive pressure from van to atmosphere so exhaust gas would leave the van and nothing from the atmosphere would come into the van. Just like engine to exhaust pipe is positive pressure. The exhaust gas would evacuate pretty much all oxygen from the van within minutes, just like an exhaust pipe is evacuated of oxygen within seconds of the engine starting. And this is smokey awful 1940's exhaust. If you ran the engine rich, even worse.

Fuck me, this is not rocket science.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Humans themselves are exhaust systems. Oxygen in, CO2 out. They reduce O2 levels and increase CO2 levels in a closed environment. Just that alone will kill a van box stuffed with humans in a few hours or so.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

The point is, the people in the van would die of suffocation before they would die of CO2 poisoning. I don't care if the levels of CO2 from a van exhaust are to low to kill people in the time it takes the van to travel from the camp to burial fields. You are dead anyway. Cause breathing exhaust gas means not breathing oxygen in any meaningful levels.

It's like saying a bullet to the brain could not kill you pretty much instantly cause it takes quite a while for you to bleed out with a wound like that.
Forgetting that the brain is mush.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

And sorry, not CO2, CO, carbon monoxide is what I should have been referring to.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

OK, CO2 is what humans breathe out, CO and CO2 both come out of an engine's exhaust. The CO from a leaky exhaust will kill you long before the CO2 will. If the lack of oxygen doesn't suffocate you first.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Black Lives Matter founder shot. Oddly enough, not by a cop.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... ssion=true
And oddly enough, there are no black protests about his death.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

That’s because there is a black racial war against the whites with our power as the prize.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Brive1987 wrote: That’s because there is a black racial war against the whites with our power as the prize.
That would be a war of liberation. Except I never see the PZ's et-al of the world flocking to places like South Africa to live in these liberated zones. PZ seems to be firmly entrenched in the whitest of the white part of the whitey white mc-whiteface part of the world known as Morris, Minnesota.

If a skinhead tried to start a compound with the racial purity characteristics of Morris he'd be call a Nazi.

Still waiting for a SJW convention to take place in an inner city.

KenD

Post by KenD »

So no women have accused Nolan Bushnell?

Obviously Atari was such a hotbed of harassment that the poor ladies who worked there have repressed their memories...

They literally named projects after wives, girlfriends and women they thought were hot - just one step from rape!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KenD wrote: So no women have accused Nolan Bushnell?

Obviously Atari was such a hotbed of harassment that the poor ladies who worked there have repressed their memories...

They literally named projects after wives, girlfriends and women they thought were hot - just one step from rape!
At my work, there was a team naming servers after characters in Breaking Bad*.

I guess this must be evidence of drug culture.

*although I'm not certain.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:53 pm
No, that's great news for #FreeIndy !!
All you have to do is dress up as a nice, old lady who can keep her dog for a couple of hours.

Pics please.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

what is the name of the fallacy that your generation is always the first generation

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

As an aside, what sort of inadequate asshole uses the handle 'spacedoctorphd'? That's incredible puffery. It's embarrassing.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Sulman wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:36 am
As an aside, what sort of inadequate asshole uses the handle 'spacedoctorphd'? That's incredible puffery. It's embarrassing.
I ran across "scibabe" earlier tonight spouting idiocy but also letting us know she is not sciencebabe another babe in science, but don't you sexually harass either of these two chicks!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

ISIS Beatles songs .. :shifty:

I wanna hold your head.
OO Blood Di .. OO Blood Da.
Here comes the Sunni's.
Hey Jews.
Twist and Shoot.

Keating

Post by Keating »

The segue half-way through this gave me whiplash.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

What do you mean, "page 49"?