Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Billie from Ockham

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Billie from Ockham »

MarcusAu wrote:Is America a real place - or did you guys just make it up?
It's funny that you should ask. Did you know that any country can be whatever it wishes to be? For example, if North Korea identifies as a free and open democracy, who are you to question this?

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Kirbmarc wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Happy alien-fighting day America! I'm sure that through a combination of Will Smith wisecracking, Jeff Goldblum mumbling, and the President piloting a fighter jet you'll manage to get a Randy Quaid to blow up the alien invasion mothership.
Don't you like how the only major character who is a poor working stiff (trailer and all) starts out as comic relief and ends up sacrificing himself for the greater good?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:Is America a real place - or did you guys just make it up?
It's funny that you should ask. Did you know that any country can be whatever it wishes to be? For example, if North Korea identifies as a free and open democracy, who are you to question this?
I heard mention of America as "The Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave" - but I didn't realize that it was also the country's gender identity.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

BoxNDox wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Happy alien-fighting day America! I'm sure that through a combination of Will Smith wisecracking, Jeff Goldblum mumbling, and the President piloting a fighter jet you'll manage to get a Randy Quaid to blow up the alien invasion mothership.
Don't you like how the only major character who is a poor working stiff (trailer and all) starts out as comic relief and ends up sacrificing himself for the greater good?
To be fair, though, the guy had a score to settle with the aliens.

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Happy 4th, a Bald Eagle basking in the shade.
SAM_4777.JPG

http://www.streetmusician.co.uk/Assets/ ... ngsign.gif

oh wait, basking

feathers

Post by feathers »

MarcusAu wrote:From what I read approximately 1/3 of the population was for independence, 1/3 was for remaining subject to Britain and the remaining 1/3 were undecided on the issue.

Not to mention that there were people in England that actually supported the cause of the proto-Americans at the time.
You could call this the proto-Brexit 8-)

Really?

Post by Really? »

You know those ugly cement barriers cities are putting in place to thwart terrorist attacks? Friendly Hemant tells us to look at the bright side. People are painting them and putting glitter on them. Thanks, ISIS!
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... t-drivers/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

As the day is not yet quite over - I'll post another expression of solidarity with those born in the US:

[youtube][/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

feathers wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:From what I read approximately 1/3 of the population was for independence, 1/3 was for remaining subject to Britain and the remaining 1/3 were undecided on the issue.

Not to mention that there were people in England that actually supported the cause of the proto-Americans at the time.
The enterprise was crafted by a handful of wealthy types that were pissed at having to pay taxes so they co-opted the naive masses to overthrow the system. Kind of like now.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
feathers wrote:

The enterprise was crafted by a handful of wealthy types that were pissed at having to pay taxes so they co-opted the naive masses to overthrow the system. Kind of like now.
However from that enterprise those elites created the model for liberal democracy. I don't know what will those elites create now.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Well, crap - one of my favorite cyclists, Peter Sagan, DQ'd from the 2017 Tour de France. He shouldn't have thrown the elbow, but in my non-professional opinion, Cavendish had already made contact with the barrier when he did so.

free thoughtpolice

https://freethoughtblogs.com/anjuli/201 ... -you-wish/

If Anjuli keeps up the islamophobia I'm afraid I'll have to contact the SPLC and get FTB categorized as a hate group. :(

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

BarnOwl wrote:Well, crap - one of my favorite cyclists, Peter Sagan, DQ'd from the 2017 Tour de France. He shouldn't have thrown the elbow, but in my non-professional opinion, Cavendish had already made contact with the barrier when he did so.
This will probably make more sense once someone finds a vid.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Happy Indepedence Day.

During the Van Buren administration, self-appointed American militias attempted to annex Canada.
The british responded by sending-in the governor of Tasmania-- who had genocided that island's aborigines.

Enjoy!

https://www.cato.org/multimedia/cato-da ... zy-borders

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

In-derp-endence.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Inpediment

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

MarcusAu wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:Well, crap - one of my favorite cyclists, Peter Sagan, DQ'd from the 2017 Tour de France. He shouldn't have thrown the elbow, but in my non-professional opinion, Cavendish had already made contact with the barrier when he did so.
Video here from the Grauniad:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/video ... highlights

This video has a view that I didn't see during the NBCSN coverage, which looks more like Sagan crossed Cavendish's line.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Brive1987 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Been doing more important things than boxing:

[im.g]http://i.imgur.com/ndVqh17.jpg[/img]

http://i.imgur.com/yLmw6sU.jpg

[img.]http://i.imgur.com/G8uS7o1.jpg[/img]

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/NaYOXNr.jpg[/img]
Let's see...
DAK Kübelwagen
Pup, SE-5, Albatross
Lanc
109 G

??
Close - from memory it wasn't a pup.

The gun came off the SMS Hessen which was a troubled child at Jutland; attacking non existent submarines and then assaulting an innocent mine buoy.

It was sent to the naughty corner for the rest of the war and this barrel was used as a railway gun before becoming property of the AIF.
I've spent the day getting painfully sunburned at Fortress Louisberg which last saw action in 1758, but my head's not so addled that I can't name the plane. It's an Avro 504 (it has two wing bays, a characteristic cut-out in the bottom of the cowling to stop the castor oil collecting and catching fire, and a typical Avro gravity tank on the top wing.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

I don't know about professional cycling, but that's enough elbow to get you a foul playing polo. I probably did my share of elbow-throwing while playing polo, but usually I was the only woman playing, and in ride-offs I sometimes felt as if I was going to be pushed off my horse otherwise. I didn't use my elbows unless an opponent was essentially in my lap.Sometimes I got caught, sometimes not.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

And whilst rolling around Cape Breton, I visited this chap yesterday:
alexander-graham-bell.jpg
(40.79 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
Apparently it held the world marine speed record from 1919 to 1929, which means it was faster than a Sherman.

Really?

Post by Really? »

BarnOwl wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Video here from the Grauniad:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/video ... highlights

This video has a view that I didn't see during the NBCSN coverage, which looks more like Sagan crossed Cavendish's line.
At the end of the video, you can see Sagan "sorry, bro, you ok-ing" Cavendish.

[youtube][/youtube]

feathers

Post by feathers »

BarnOwl wrote:This video has a view that I didn't see during the NBCSN coverage, which looks more like Sagan crossed Cavendish's line.
Oh noes, Carl Sagan trotted all over Henry Cavendish's domain! Say, do you happen to have a Tardis?

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

feathers wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:This video has a view that I didn't see during the NBCSN coverage, which looks more like Sagan crossed Cavendish's line.
Oh noes, Carl Sagan trotted all over Henry Cavendish's domain! Say, do you happen to have a Tardis?
Haha, Clever Clogs! :P

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

BarnOwl wrote:
Haha, Clever Clogs! :P
That comment is particularly insensitive:

[youtube][/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote:You know those ugly cement barriers cities are putting in place to thwart terrorist attacks? Friendly Hemant tells us to look at the bright side. People are painting them and putting glitter on them. Thanks, ISIS!
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... t-drivers/
They should paint them to look like this:
kaaba.jpg
(279.95 KiB) Downloaded 363 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:And whilst rolling around Cape Breton, I visited this chap yesterday:
alexander-graham-bell.jpg
Apparently it held the world marine speed record from 1919 to 1929, which means it was faster than a Sherman.
Those amphibious Sherman DD tanks went really fast...

... to the bottom.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Why is it so hard to believe that this woman could have been raped 15 times in a few years?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/upl ... uality=100

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3914848/w ... e-latest/#
A WOMAN who allegedly made 15 false rape claims in three years stormed out of court today after she was accused of leading two men to a garage for sex.

Jemma Beale, 25, left during cross examination when it was put to her that the sex with the men was consensual.

One man she accused of rape, Mahan Cassim, ended up serving seven years in prison as a result of her allegations.

Beale also claimed she was groped by stranger Noam Shazad in a pub in July 2012 and he took part in a gang rape.

She went on to make bogus complaints against six other men in 2013, jurors were told.

Beale told Southwark Crown Court she is a lesbian and has never had consensual sex with a man before.

She claimed two strangers sexually assaulted her close to her home in Ashford, Middlesex, before she was put through another gang rape attack by four other men two months later.

Two of the men identified by Beale – Luke Williams and Steven McCormack – were arrested and interviewed but never charged with any offence.

The court heard that Beale had spent the evening with Mr Williams and others at a house party, and that she had left willingly with him to go and get alcohol and cigarettes.

She claims he took her to a garage where he arranged for a Mr McCormack and others to attack her – and that he was armed with a machete.

But Mr McCormack said in the days before the attack, Beale had threatened to get him in trouble with the police.

In a garbled message whispered to a friend before she left the party with Williams, she allegedly said: “He’s good with his hands. He just tried to rape me upstairs but I’d rather it happened to me than to you.”

She also allegedly said: “It’s a okay, I can knock him out and I have that emergency thing [a 999 app] on my phone.”

Prosecutor John Price QC told Beale: “You were already planning out what you were about to do – accuse him of attacking you.”

Beale then stormed out of court when the prosecutor said she took Mr Williams to the garage for sex as she “had done with Mr Cassim”.

Mr Cassim was convicted on a retrial at Isleworth Crown Court in January 2012.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'm begining to wonder if TFA's guest poster, David McAfee isn't a little soft in the head. Like Surly Amy simpleton level.
Karar Noshi, a young Iraqi actor known for his distinct long blond hair, has reportedly been kidnapped and murdered in Baghdad. He had previously received threats over his hair and fashion taste.
[....]
It’s not surprising that Noshi was killed in Iraq, a country in which deaths like this one are all too common, but it is important nonetheless. We need this to serve as a wake-up call that fundamentalist religious attitudes can affect lay people, not just members of terrorist cells, and they can cause real harm and death.
Oh, wow, I never thought of that.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... ooked-gay/

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I'm begining to wonder if TFA's guest poster, David McAfee isn't a little soft in the head. Like Surly Amy simpleton level.
Karar Noshi, a young Iraqi actor known for his distinct long blond hair, has reportedly been kidnapped and murdered in Baghdad. He had previously received threats over his hair and fashion taste.
[....]
It’s not surprising that Noshi was killed in Iraq, a country in which deaths like this one are all too common, but it is important nonetheless. We need this to serve as a wake-up call that fundamentalist religious attitudes can affect lay people, not just members of terrorist cells, and they can cause real harm and death.

I liked McAfee's expose in which he demonstrated that most intimate partner violence is committed against the perpetrator's spouse or significant other.

free thoughtpolice

If Bush hadn't taken out Saddam this shocking act of islamohomophobia would have never happened. :cry:

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Really? wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

She looks like what would result if Becky and Zinnia created a child.
To me she looks like, if Zinnia was Pinocchio, what she'd look like when she became a real boy.

[youtube][/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:https://freethoughtblogs.com/anjuli/201 ... -you-wish/

If Anjuli keeps up the islamophobia I'm afraid I'll have to contact the SPLC and get FTB categorized as a hate group. :(
:lol:

She's completely right though.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I'm begining to wonder if TFA's guest poster, David McAfee isn't a little soft in the head. Like Surly Amy simpleton level.
[....]

The entire article is....rather clueless. As are many comments.

You don't need the Islamic State to have murders inspired by homophobia in islam. You just need islam, weak non-religious institutions and widespread violence. There are always some fanatical believers who wish to kill gays and anyone they think is gay.

Ironically enough the same people who act all shocked that it wasn't the islamic state who did this are often those who say that in the US LGBT people are killed by Christian extremists on a daily basis. And yet they don't get that "mainstream" islam is just as deeply homophobic as the most homophobic christian churches, that the Westboro Baptist Church would be called "moderate" if they were muslims since they're not a terrorist organization, that muslim theocracies are all as bad or not much better than the islamic state when it comes to LGBT rights, that a vast majority of muslims despises homosexuality as immoral and that a significant part, even in the "west", wouldn't bat an eye to state executions of gay people.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The Ministry of Love Teen Vogue has published an article on how to deal with the thoughtcrime sexism and homophobia in "old" (read: '90s and early '00s) shows:
Our norms are changing, as more and more people are taking to the streets to fight injustice. Coming home to turn on the TV and laugh at those same slights feels out of place. What's more, thanks in part to social media, networks can't hide behind the idea that people don't respond to shows that choose to tackle the same issues they see in real life, or that a joke is "just" a punchline.
Crime-humour is thoughtcrime. Crime-jokes are death. Report to the Twitter Crime Police.
No matter what, questioning the past is an impulse we should never discourage. If one of your friends interrupts while you’re watching the Gilmore Girls revival to lambaste Rory Gilmore’s journalistic bona fides or the fact that the cast is as frustratingly white as the original series was, don’t shush them. Listen, and then, after considering your own preconceptions, engage in a constructive dialogue. We learn from the past only by constantly challenging it, with our reappraisals serving as the starting point for the more aware and inclusive world we all deserve to inhabit.
If someone interrupts while you're watching anything to pontificate about its political incorrectness, let them lecture you, otherwise you're a shitlord. You're not allowed to decide for yourself what you want to enjoy. Listen and believe!

free thoughtpolice

Here is a question for Brits. Have you ever heard of this guy? He is a known hate preacher and recruiter, allegedly responsible for radicalizing Jihadi John and others, ex of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, has contacts with Al Qaeda and attempted to reconcile IS with them.
He has escaped extradition to Egypt because torture and lives in a large house in London on a 50,000 pound/year allowance from the government.
https://www.counterextremism.com/extrem ... i-al-sibai

Meanwhile, Canada has given Omar Khadr a multi million dollar settlement because s a teenager he fought alongside his father with Al Qaeda and killed an American soldier, then got thrown in Guantanamo.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... ttled.html

Apparently terrorism can be a profitable venture if you have a good lawyer. :twisted:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

But think of the women and children :pray:

Really?

Post by Really? »

shoutinghorse wrote:But think of the women and children :pray:
How else do you expect them to place what sounds like orders at the snackbar so the food will be ready when they reach shore?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Here is a question for Brits. Have you ever heard of this guy? He is a known hate preacher and recruiter, allegedly responsible for radicalizing Jihadi John and others, ex of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, has contacts with Al Qaeda and attempted to reconcile IS with them.
He has escaped extradition to Egypt because torture and lives in a large house in London on a 50,000 pound/year allowance from the government.
https://www.counterextremism.com/extrem ... i-al-sibai

Meanwhile, Canada has given Omar Khadr a multi million dollar settlement because s a teenager he fought alongside his father with Al Qaeda and killed an American soldier, then got thrown in Guantanamo.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... ttled.html

Apparently terrorism can be a profitable venture if you have a good lawyer. :twisted:
Salafism/jihadism is always profitable, even without good lawyers. Money from muslim "charities" goes to jihadists or their relatives.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Happy belated 4oJ pit-people.

And screw, thanks - you are a better resource (and far more accessible) than the Aust War Memorial website.

I spent 10 mins trying to get a simple map of what I had seen, but to no avail.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:Happy belated 4oJ pit-people.

And screw, thanks - you are a better resource (and far more accessible) than the Aust War Memorial website.

I spent 10 mins trying to get a simple map of what I had seen, but to no avail.
Technically, shouldn't that read 'Happy Amexit 1776' ?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I was too busy inspecting her pistol to notice that.

free thoughtpolice

Kirbmarc wrote:
Salafism/jihadism is always profitable, even without good lawyers. Money from muslim "charities" goes to jihadists or their relatives.
Ok, my mind is made up. Bearded lady with a penis plus size model is out the window for a career. Jihadi terrorist it is.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Kirbmarc wrote:
Ok, my mind is made up. Bearded lady with a penis plus size model is out the window for a career. Jihadi terrorist it is.
High turnover, though. Bearded ladies have job security.

free thoughtpolice

Yeah but do they get 72 virgins and eternity supply of hangoverless wine in their retirement package?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote:... Westboro Baptist Church would be called "moderate" if they were muslims since they're not a terrorist organization....
WBC disrupts funerals. Islam creates them.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Now, I seem to recall going on the PoC ride at one point in my life
And you managed to escape with both your life and your wallet? Impressive.

Oh, you meant Pirates of the Caribbeans...
Or maybe:
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=59CB7530

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: Technically, shouldn't that read 'Happy Amexit 1776' ?
Brains are not the attributes you should be focusing on when admiring Lauren Southern.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Brive1987 wrote:I was too busy inspecting her pistol to notice that.
So that's what they're called these days.

Live and learn as my Pappy used to say.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Brains are not the attributes you should be focusing on when admiring Lauren Southern.
I must be getting old; the hoody is the only thing I'm lusting after in this image...

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/uploads/def ... 719d8a.jpg

OK, not strictly true but it is a damned fine item of clothing.

#RemoveKebab

free thoughtpolice

OK. I'll bite . What does deus vult mean?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

free thoughtpolice wrote:OK. I'll bite . What does deus vult mean?
If only there was a simple way to find out, perhaps using this same technology we are posting with. One day, my friend, one day...

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Carrie Poppy is a speaker at csicon 2017. I bet they have code of conduct policy that makes them a super safe space too. How is it that skeptics don't learn from their mistakes?

http://csiconference.org/#speakers

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I was too busy inspecting my pistol.

free thoughtpolice

Oh wait. It was what Crusaders used to say instead of Allahu Akbar.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Yeah but do they get 72 virgins and eternity supply of hangoverless wine in their retirement package?
Yes but all 72 are Zinnia Jones clones.

Boy pussy till your dick drops off!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Brains are not the attributes you should be focusing on when admiring Lauren Southern.
I must be getting old; the hoody is the only thing I'm lusting after in this image...

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/uploads/def ... 719d8a.jpg

OK, not strictly true but it is a damned fine item of clothing.

#RemoveKebab
Really? For me, the only thing needed to make Lauren Southern completely irresistible is 10CC of Windex.

[youtube][/youtube]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

katamari Damassi wrote:Carrie Poppy is a speaker at csicon 2017. I bet they have code of conduct policy that makes them a super safe space too. How is it that skeptics don't learn from their mistakes?

http://csiconference.org/#speakers
They're also having Dawkins and Krauss, the alpha and omega of dudebro-dom. What is she doing in a venue with those two?

Or actually, more to the point, what is Dawkins doing with someone who has bird-dogged him with uncharitable accusations for years? He regularly decimates lineups with blacklists, according to Peez and Rebecca, so why hasn't he nuked Poppy?

Somebody's been lying to me. I demand answers.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I was too busy inspecting my pistol.
I was too busy looking at her tits while masturbating.