Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
CommanderTuvok

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I'm fucking loving it.

Steve Shives will be upping the dosage on his anti-depression meds. Lol.

John D

Post by John D »

Jan Steen wrote:
John D wrote:
Jan Steen wrote: This is rich: Some moron from Trumpistan who falls for fake news points his finger at the EU, one of the last places on the planet where complete idiots have not yet taken over. Look at your own country to see one that is totally fucked. Hard to say which is the greater laughingstock these days: the USA or the UK, where brexiteers do their utmost to turn their country to shit. How disappointing to see so many 'skeptics' at the Pit braying with the anti-intellectuals on both sides of the Atlantic.
Baw haw haw.... geee willikers... you got me bitch... I am also a racist and a sexist shitlord. Too bad I'm worth over a million dollars.
And? Trump has far more money than you, and seems to be even more blinkered. Some of your fellow Americans may be impressed with your 'worth'. Here in Europe we consider such statements in poor taste, and they diminish rather than increase our respect for the person concerned.
Well damn! I was really hoping you would respect me after I posted this! Like I give a fuck about what you think is polite in Europe.

One million dollars!!! Baw haw haw!

and delicious Belgian fries.... yum....

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Jan Steen wrote:
John D wrote:
MacGruberKnows wrote:Terrorist act in Belgium: EU demands Belgians blanch their french fries before frying them.

Oh, and an explosion or something at a train station.
Jesus fucking CHRIST! There is a Belgian restaurant in Royal Oak Michigan that has the best fucking fries I ever ate. I didn't realize the Belgians did the double fry action. Wonderful stuff... and they have a good selection of excellent Michigan beers well. It's called Bastone if anyone is in the area.

http://bastone.net/br/bastone-brewery

So maybe.... the EU will fuck up Europe so that you can only eat these wonderful fries in places like the US.

Seriously... the EU is totally fucked.
This is rich: Some moron from Trumpistan who falls for fake news points his finger at the EU, one of the last places on the planet where complete idiots have not yet taken over. Look at your own country to see one that is totally fucked. Hard to say which is the greater laughingstock these days: the USA or the UK, where brexiteers do their utmost to turn their country to shit. How disappointing to see so many 'skeptics' at the Pit braying with the anti-intellectuals on both sides of the Atlantic.
What do you have against Belgian fries? If you don't like them don't eat them.

Besides, is that you Aneris?

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Top of the page baby! Top of the page! I've come a long way. Thank you, thank you.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Kirbmarc wrote:Assuming that every year the victims of those crimes are different....
If you're doing that to make the number as high as possible, in order to show how crazy the "1 in 6" claim is by comparing it to a worst-case evidenced value, then OK. But please keep in mind that the idea that the conditional probability of being raped in a given time-window is independent of whether one has been raped in the past has no chance of being true.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:Assuming that every year the victims of those crimes are different....
If you're doing that to make the number as high as possible, in order to show how crazy the "1 in 6" claim is by comparing it to a worst-case evidenced value, then OK. But please keep in mind that the idea that the conditional probability of being raped in a given time-window is independent of whether one has been raped in the past has no chance of being true.
Elyse would tend to prove your point X 10 which is the number of times I believe she was raped in one month.

John D

Post by John D »

Seriously Jan. Will you ever be worth a million dollars? I expect when I retire I will be worth about 2 million. What is your plan? Will you suck off the tit of your state and make others pay for you with their taxes? I really want to know.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

From the Patheos thread someone highlighted last page.

Anyone know the details, or reads this guy's Twitter?

I wonder if he has received his confidential information from @TommandeCuvok? :lol: :lol:

https://preview.ibb.co/cuHboQ/Screen_Sh ... _21_PM.png

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:From the Patheos thread someone highlighted last page.

Anyone know the details, or reads this guy's Twitter?

I wonder if he has received his confidential information from @TommandeCuvok? :lol: :lol:

https://preview.ibb.co/cuHboQ/Screen_Sh ... _21_PM.png
Yeah i follow him on Twitter. Isn't he the guy who coined the hashtag #FTBullies? Im pretty sure that's him and im pretty sure a lot of you know more about him than i do. From my point of view, he's clearly reading here, knows a lot of stuff about a+ and their protagonist, knows most of us who have a Twitter account, maybe a past Pit user? Also, he's kinda half Stearman, half Rayshul.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Also, he's kinda half Stearman, half Rayshul.
Which rank at 65% on the likability scale, mostly due to mom.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

John D wrote:Seriously Jan. Will you ever be worth a million dollars? I expect when I retire I will be worth about 2 million. What is your plan? Will you suck off the tit of your state and make others pay for you with their taxes? I really want to know.
Does that include your house? If not I have an exciting sure-fire proposition for you .......

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
Elyse would tend to prove your point X 10 which is the number of times I believe she was raped in one month.
Elyse got mad because the cops didn't take her seriously when she reported that the same masked man in the same bush just past her driveway had raped her for the fifth time.

Elyse got mad that the hospital didn't process her rape kit, but she actually trashed the rape kit and started wailing on attending staff when they told her there was nothing down there to collect.

Elyse traumatized her children and sad sack hubby by coming home three nights a week declaring she'd been raped yet again. She then finally admitted she was actually a whore. Which, pathetically, came as a relief to her hubby.

Elyse, of course, famously accused Shermer of raping her ear.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

At least he didn't hypnotize her by wanking in a crowded room.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Oh, and did you hear the news this morning? Apparently Mercon and Mackel are discussing creating a eurozone budget, with a single finance minister.

They are fucking delusional.
AfD win then a Dexit. You heard it here first.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:
Yeah i follow him on Twitter. Isn't he the guy who coined the hashtag #FTBullies? Im pretty sure that's him and im pretty sure a lot of you know more about him than i do. From my point of view, he's clearly reading here, knows a lot of stuff about a+ and their protagonist, knows most of us who have a Twitter account, maybe a past Pit user? Also, he's kinda half Stearman, half Rayshul.
Boeing-Stearman Model 75:

http://www.stearman-aero.com/media/pict ... -807-5.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Oh, and did you hear the news this morning? Apparently Mercon and Mackel are discussing creating a eurozone budget, with a single finance minister.

Dexit or Krexit?

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Maybe I need a new 'Pit-'nym.

Cressida Dick is a possibility. :think:

Seriously, it's like a perfect 'Pit-'nym.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

BarnOwl wrote:Maybe I need a new 'Pit-'nym.

Works for me:
Wikipedia wrote:Cressida is a character who appears in many Medieval and Renaissance retellings of the story of the Trojan War. She is a Trojan woman, the daughter of Calchas, a Greek seer. ....
:-)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troilus_and_Cressida

BTW, en passant and relative to your earlier cavils about DARPA, ;-) though I expect you know:
Wikipedia wrote:.... DARPA-funded projects have provided significant technologies that influenced many non-military fields, such as computer networking and the basis for the modern Internet, and graphical user interfaces in information technology. ....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA

Can't be all bad. :-)

John D

Post by John D »

Brive1987 wrote:
John D wrote:Seriously Jan. Will you ever be worth a million dollars? I expect when I retire I will be worth about 2 million. What is your plan? Will you suck off the tit of your state and make others pay for you with their taxes? I really want to know.
Does that include your house? If not I have an exciting sure-fire proposition for you .......
Hehe... that does not include the equity in my house. Hell... I need somewhere to live. No fire sale for me.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Oh DARPA is definitely not all bad, but they do fund some creepy stuff. A friend of mine was at Burning Man once and confronted some DARPAteers who were testing crowd surveillance equipment above the playa. They were very evasive and denied their purpose, but he said it was pretty obvious.

free thoughtpolice

My quilting will be intersectional or it will be nothing! :snooty:

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Hehe... that does not include the equity in my house. Hell... I need somewhere to live. No fire sale for me.
So in about 6 months when your long suffering wife finally wakes up and divorces you, no problem, I hear there are lots of good deals on houses in your area. It shouldn't take too much of a chunk out of your millionaire status.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

That's not going to happen. AfD are way too extremist for Germany.

I fear Macron's presidency might foster anti-EU movements in France, though, especially if nothing chamges in terms of lack of accountability and transparency in the EU.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Also Germany's economy is doing very well, unlike Italy or Greece or Spain. The European single market has been good to Germany.

free thoughtpolice

Here's a cool new youtube star! Feel free to leave comments.
[youtube][/youtube]

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Here's a cool new youtube star! Feel free to leave comments.
[youtube][/youtube]
Nice try. Comments are disabled because the only way for a creationist to abandon that belief is to engage in discussions.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Jan Steen wrote:This is rich: Some moron from Trumpistan who falls for fake news points his finger at the EU, one of the last places on the planet where complete idiots have not yet taken over. Look at your own country to see one that is totally fucked. Hard to say which is the greater laughingstock these days: the USA or the UK, where brexiteers do their utmost to turn their country to shit. How disappointing to see so many 'skeptics' at the Pit braying with the anti-intellectuals on both sides of the Atlantic.
I wouldn't compare Brexit to Trump. Trump was the reaction of a part of the electorate which picked a candidate who seemed to answer to their interests (even though he clearly didn't) while Brexit was a more complex phenomenon.

The EU is objectively in crisis. It can survive but it needs to heavily reform itself, and some of its elite figures (Juncker, for example) should acknowledge that their plans haven't come to fruition and retire.

There are deeply Euro-skeptic sentiments on both sides of aisle (among the leftists or centre-left for example Melenchon in France, Syriza in Greece, Podemos in Spain, to an extent Corbyn in the UK, among the centrists the Five Star Movement in Italy).

The Eastern European parts of the EU are growing impatient with the requests of the EU to allow in refugees in their countries.

I'm not saying that the EU is going to collapse, but it needs to acknowledge its issues with transparency, accountability, the divide between national and European sovereignty and the problems with austerity measures.

Compare and contrast to the US, where the Trump situation is imploding and the Dems could easily win if they distanced themselves from the Woke fringe.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Jan Steen wrote:This is rich: Some moron from Trumpistan who falls for fake news points his finger at the EU, one of the last places on the planet where complete idiots have not yet taken over. Look at your own country to see one that is totally fucked. Hard to say which is the greater laughingstock these days: the USA or the UK, where brexiteers do their utmost to turn their country to shit. How disappointing to see so many 'skeptics' at the Pit braying with the anti-intellectuals on both sides of the Atlantic.
I wouldn't compare Brexit to Trump. Trump was the reaction of a part of the electorate which picked a candidate who seemed to answer to their interests (even though he clearly didn't) while Brexit was a more complex phenomenon.

The EU is objectively in crisis. It can survive but it needs to heavily reform itself, and some of its elite figures (Juncker, for example) should acknowledge that their plans haven't come to fruition and retire.

There are deeply Euro-skeptic sentiments on both sides of aisle (among the leftists or centre-left for example Melenchon in France, Syriza in Greece, Podemos in Spain, to an extent Corbyn in the UK, among the centrists the Five Star Movement in Italy).

The Eastern European parts of the EU are growing impatient with the requests of the EU to allow in refugees in their countries.

I'm not saying that the EU is going to collapse, but it needs to acknowledge its issues with transparency, accountability, the divide between national and European sovereignty and the problems with austerity measures.

Compare and contrast to the US, where the Trump situation is imploding and the Dems could easily win if they distanced themselves from the Woke fringe.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

BarnOwl wrote:Maybe I need a new 'Pit-'nym.

Hot off the press; serendipity or sardonic commentary? :-)
Cressida Dick calls for more money for the Met after terrorist attacks
Commissioner says force is financially stretched as outgoing Lancashire chief says cuts have left people feeling less safe

The Metropolitan police commissioner has warned that her force is financially stretched and that she needs more money to “do the job” of policing the capital in the aftermath of the Westminster, London Bridge and Finsbury Park terrorist attacks. ...
Maybe her calls are justified as it kind of looks like the wheels are coming off:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: AfD win then a Dexit. You heard it here first.
That's not going to happen. AfD are way too extremist for Germany.
Bet you DM50!

dogen

Post by dogen »

Worth to whom? Your worth to me, and I'm sure a few others on the pit, is around tuppence ha'penny.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The New York Post suggests that the Syrian situation might degerate into a standoff between the US and Russia, maybe even war.

(The article is at times laughably idiotic and partisan, but the risk seems real)

This looks like a job for an international third party to provide an effective way to settle the dispute in a neutral venue.

I wonder what the UN are doing these days. Oh, right, discussing people who wear fake Native American headdresses :bjarte:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
I wouldn't compare Brexit to Trump. Trump was the reaction of a part of the electorate which picked a candidate who seemed to answer to their interests (even though he clearly didn't) while Brexit was a more complex phenomenon. ....
Not sure that I would agree with you on the comparison, although I generally do on the "systemic" flaws within the EU. Seems one might reasonably argue, as you've kind of suggested earlier, that the same type of flaws exist within American society and politics. Case in point being an article by Brendan O'Neill:
O'Neill wrote:In defence of the crowd
After Brexit in June and now the victory of Donald Trump, everyone’s freaking out about the howling little people and their ripping-up of the political script.

2016 is the year of rage, commentators claim. Brexit was a “howl of rage”, says the Guardian’s Jonathan Freedland. And now it’s been joined by the “anti-establishment anger” of those American voters who elevated Trump to the most powerful post on Earth. It was “rage, not reason” that made people go for Trump, says an American neuroscientist.

All this handwringing over the rage of Them gives an impression of a swarm of folk brutishly disturbing politics and business as usual. Brexit and now Trump have “shaken the postwar liberal order”, says the Financial Times. ....
And somewhat apropos of the American political landscape, and the "Qatar Incident", sure seems neither Trump nor the State Department nor the Military "Intelligence" people know whether they're on foot or horseback:
US rebukes Saudi Arabia over Qatar embargo in reversal after Trump comments

State department says it is ‘mystified’ by lack of clarity from Gulf states in latest sign of gap between Trump’s comments and foreign policy

The US state department has issued a stinging rebuke to Saudi Arabia and its Gulf allies saying they had failed to come up with a justification for the embargo they imposed on Qatar earlier this month.

The public and blunt criticism of Riyadh and the United Arab Emirates marked a sharp about-turn from Donald Trump’s wholehearted backing for the embargo, and his accusations of terrorist funding against Qatar. ....

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote:And somewhat apropos of the American political landscape, and the "Qatar Incident", sure seems neither Trump nor the State Department nor the Military "Intelligence" people know whether they're on foot or horseback:
US rebukes Saudi Arabia over Qatar embargo in reversal after Trump comments

State department says it is ‘mystified’ by lack of clarity from Gulf states in latest sign of gap between Trump’s comments and foreign policy

The US state department has issued a stinging rebuke to Saudi Arabia and its Gulf allies saying they had failed to come up with a justification for the embargo they imposed on Qatar earlier this month.

The public and blunt criticism of Riyadh and the United Arab Emirates marked a sharp about-turn from Donald Trump’s wholehearted backing for the embargo, and his accusations of terrorist funding against Qatar. ....
It's nice to know that in a time of crisis that could potentially degenerate into a standoff between the US and Russia the POTUS and the State Department can't agree on which policy the US must pursue.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Elyse got mad because the cops didn't take her seriously when she reported that the same masked man in the same bush just past her driveway had raped her for the fifth time.

Elyse got mad that the hospital didn't process her rape kit, but she actually trashed the rape kit and started wailing on attending staff when they told her there was nothing down there to collect.

Elyse traumatized her children and sad sack hubby by coming home three nights a week declaring she'd been raped yet again. She then finally admitted she was actually a whore. Which, pathetically, came as a relief to her hubby.

Pfft. Who would go through all that trouble just to get blood and cobwebs on their dick?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I see I have been ceded the WWII field of battle.

Found these stats here: http://www.axishistory.com/axis-nations ... rld-war-ii

Thought the graphs might be interesting.

http://i.imgur.com/prH7SVI.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I was indeed trying to create an admittedly unrealistic worse case scenario.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Old_ones wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Pfft. Who would go through all that trouble just to get blood and cobwebs on their dick?
I imagine not even that -- how many Johns were touching the sides toward the end of her rampage?

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Submitted for your consideration:
I have no idea who this guy is or if he's a quack or zealot. The wiki describes "The Daily Signal" as The Daily Signal is an American political journalism news website founded in June 2014. The publication focuses on politics, policy, and culture and offers political commentary from a conservative perspective. It is published by conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation.

The article itself seems quite reasonable, though I am certain if it gets any pickup he will be flamed mightily for it.

He's getting some pushback on twitter and responding to it reasonably well.

twitter com/RyanTAnd

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Past victimization of sexual assault is indeed a good predictor of future victimization. Not that all victims are prone to repeats, but a certain segment are.

So, you have rapists who commit on average one rape a month (which happens to be a steady frequency for most criminals), and some victims, who through behavior or temperament or environment, suffer multiple assaults in a lifetime.

That's not to trivialize any assault, but it does ameliorate the "Fear Factor", as well as indicate significantly different approaches to remedying the problem.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I have no idea who this guy is or if he's a quack or zealot.

His handle is a near anagram of AYN RAND, TA!

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Past victimization of sexual assault is indeed a good predictor of future victimization. Not that all victims are prone to repeats, but a certain segment are.

So, you have rapists who commit on average one rape a month (which happens to be a steady frequency for most criminals), and some victims, who through behavior or temperament or environment, suffer multiple assaults in a lifetime.

That's not to trivialize any assault, but it does ameliorate the "Fear Factor", as well as indicate significantly different approaches to remedying the problem.
I think women who have been raped are likely to fall in with men who talk confidentally about rape culture/the whole "don't joke about rape"/people think rape is okay if you joke bullshit. Those men who subscribe to that are either morons or rapists.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

"The New Atlantis"

Shit conservative pretend journal. But the article has some solid figures, and makes a few good points, such as: puberty blocking treatment is not "fully reversible". As I Am Jazz found out to zir dismay when doctors told zir xe would be stuck for life with prepubescent boy junk, as there would never be enough man flesh down there to turn into a fauxgina.

[youtube][/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Guest_440911e7 wrote:
Who is Eric Holder? What are his positions on US internal and foreign policies?

feathers

Post by feathers »

fuzzy wrote:
To think that this old corpse still could be reanimated :D

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Who is Eric Holder? What are his positions on US internal and foreign policies?
Obama's Attorney General.

+ managed to find one low level banker to charge in too big to fail, but couldn't find anyone else responsible, almost literally coined "too big to fail"
On March 6, 2013, Holder testified to the Senate Judiciary Committee that the size of large financial institutions has made it difficult for the Justice Department to bring criminal charges when they are suspected of crimes, because such charges can threaten the existence of a bank and therefore their interconnectedness may endanger the national or global economy. (See financial contagion). "Some of these institutions have become too large,” Holder told the Committee, "It has an inhibiting impact on our ability to bring resolutions that I think would be more appropriate."[146][147]

In a January 29, 2013 letter to Holder, Senators Sherrod Brown and Charles Grassley had criticized this Justice Department policy citing "important questions about the Justice Department's prosecutorial philosophy."[148] After receipt of a DOJ response letter, Brown and Grassley issued a statement saying, "The Justice Department's response is aggressively evasive. It does not answer our questions. We want to know how and why the Justice Department has determined that certain financial institutions are 'too big to jail' and that prosecuting those institutions would damage the financial system."[149][150]

Prosecution rates against crimes by large financial institutions are at 20-year lows.[151] Holder has also endorsed the notion that prosecutors, when deciding to pursue white-collar crimes, should give special consideration to "collateral consequences" of bringing charges against large corporate institutions, as outlined in a 1999 memorandum by Holder
+ fast and furious gun walking
"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1]

Guns tracked by the ATF have been found at crime scenes on both sides of the Mexico–United States border, and the scene where United States Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed December 2010. The "gunwalking" operations became public in the aftermath of Terry's murder.[2] Dissenting ATF agents came forward to Congress in response.[16][17] According to Humberto Benítez Treviño, former Mexican Attorney General and chair of the justice committee in the Chamber of Deputies, related firearms have been found at numerous crime scenes in Mexico where at least 150 Mexican civilians were maimed or killed.[18] Revelations of "gunwalking" led to controversy in both countries, and diplomatic relations were damaged.[2]

As a result of a dispute over the release of Justice Department documents related to the scandal, Attorney General Eric Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress on June 28, 2012.[19][20] Earlier that month, President Barack Obama had invoked executive privilege for the first time in his presidency over the same documents.[21][22
The day Holder announces, expect Donald Trump to tweet his own personal thanks.

feathers

Post by feathers »

John D wrote:
MacGruberKnows wrote:Terrorist act in Belgium: EU demands Belgians blanch their french fries before frying them.
Jesus fucking CHRIST! There is a Belgian restaurant in Royal Oak Michigan that has the best fucking fries I ever ate. I didn't realize the Belgians did the double fry action. Wonderful stuff... and they have a good selection of excellent Michigan beers well. It's called Bastone if anyone is in the area.
I didn't know others preboil their potatoes. That's just not done.
Seriously... the EU is totally fucked.
Well, the intentions are good enough, and remember that of the thousands of friteria, many overfry their frites to the point where acrylamide becomes measurable. But there are better ways to prevent that, such as closer temperature control.

More importantly, such measures are a tad pointless as long as millions of people cremate their meat on a barbecue every few days.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:So, you have rapists who commit on average one rape a month (which happens to be a steady frequency for most criminals), and some victims, who through behavior or temperament or environment, suffer multiple assaults in a lifetime.

Indeed you no longer have to arrest and jail 50% of the population, a smaller percentage will do.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
d4m10n wrote:Six years ago today: http://skepchick.org/2011/06/about-myth ... and-jokes/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
At the risk of being pit flogged I think she looks quite cute in that video, I would have bought her a coffee :?
I never noticed before, but check out how she says the word "coffee" (5 minutes mark). She pronounces - nay! enunciates! - it just like a posh English man would do.

Was this a coded, or subconscious, reveal of EG's true identity?

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
No. Rebecca has Prosovoicopagnosia. When she hears a voice she cannot distinguish it later in any way.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Keating

Post by Keating »

Holy crap. Aneris was right. Pipes laid.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Steersman wrote:

Maybe her calls are justified as it kind of looks like the wheels are coming off:

Ten years ago, maybe even five, this would have been all over the national news channels here, how times have changed, not one report, it might as well never have happened.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Stamford Hill, London - hmm well something might kick off there.

My first thought was of the large Hassidic Jewish community there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamford_ ... _community

Here's hoping things don't get too ugly.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

fuzzy wrote:
This is the tits! Nicely done. :clap:

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

MacGruberKnows wrote: What do you have against Belgian fries? If you don't like them don't eat them.

Besides, is that you Aneris?
The elegant but not overly thin Dutch fries are far superior to the crudely chopped-up potatoes you get in Belgium. Especially if you also consider the rancid stuff that passes for mayonnaise in Belgium.

Waarom zijn Vlaamse frieten zo geel? Omdat de Hollanders er altijd over zeiken.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Since it appears to be bragging time I'll have you know that I have a PhD. But you may still call me Jan. No need for that Dr. Steen business. I'm not like Dr. Richard 'Sticky Dicky' Carrier PhD, you know.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Jan Steen wrote:
Since it appears to be bragging time I'll have you know that I have a PhD. But you may still call me Jan. No need for that Dr. Steen business. I'm not like Dr. Richard 'Sticky Dicky' Carrier PhD, you know.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Elyse got mad because the cops didn't take her seriously when she reported that the same masked man in the same bush just past her driveway had raped her for the fifth time.

Elyse traumatized her children and sad sack hubby by coming home three nights a week declaring she'd been raped yet again. She then finally admitted actually a whore. Which, pathetically, came as a relief to her hubby.

Oddly enough, the only allegation involving Elyse that I recall as having any independent corroboration was from the tawdry aftermath of the infamous Smash Party. I think there were consent issues over a ringpiece smashed by Elyse but I am a bit hazy on the details, which is probably a mercy so long as I haven't misrepresented the gist of the story that came to light on Facebook during the post-party fallout. Anyone else remember that story?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

I'm having a bit of a laugh. Some French associations dedicated to helping refugees and migrants managed to bring 106 of them to Nice so they could file for asylum status.

As soon as they arrived, more than half of the "refugees" disappeared and are now suspected of taking a train to Strasbourg, probably for passage to Germany.

Of course, the associations blame it on the lack of housing for migrants here.