Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
another lurker

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by another lurker »

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-519888
Well, your job, blar, is to answer Joe Public’s stupid questions. If Joe Public goes on a private blog, gets in the middle of a discussion about feminism and expects everyone to halt and answer whatever stupid questions he has- it’s not our job to answer and we don’t owe him the courtesy of being polite to him.
This backs up my earlier point. They do not care to educate and convert the public. They just want a soapbox from which to berate people. It's all about fluffing up their fragile egos.

AchronTimeless

Post by AchronTimeless »

Al Stefanelli wrote:
Eucliwood wrote:lesbiraped
Well played, Eucli.

'Four Hundred' was in reference to my own post count, because there are those on certain blogging networks that seem to be obsessed with my post count here. Just reminding them, is all.
Ah, well, at least it took you months to get there instead of days. Your posts are like a fine wine, best when aged and taken in satisfying sips.

Also, still got the dolt blocked, but that's a "word" I can only imagine coming from a FTB reject.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Stephany Zwan says HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/201 ... ver-g1.gif

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

Al Stefanelli wrote:Found this gem in my Facecrack newsfeed:

http://wcoa.info/tffb.jpg
Yes. You see that, womyn of the world?! You are NEVER SAFE! No matter where you are, or who you're with, and especially NOT if it is a male! The violence, which is only ever committed my menz, makes ALL of us menz stronger! Even if the violence is being committed on us the great majority of the time, we ALL benefit from it!

So hide! Run! Live in fear, womynkind! GASSSP! :o LOOK OUT! BEHIND YOU-

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Al Stefanelli wrote:
Eucliwood wrote:lesbiraped
Well played, Eucli.

'Four Hundred' was in reference to my own post count, because there are those on certain blogging networks that seem to be obsessed with my post count here. Just reminding them, is all.

Al, what an honor - how does it feel to have been witch of the week? Do you look forward to being witch of next week if they do not find someone else to talk about?
AchronTimeless wrote: Also, still got the dolt blocked, but that's a "word" I can only imagine coming from a FTB reject.
HAHAHA... all this post needs is a bit of irony - Is AchronTimeless banned from ANY of the Freethought Blogs? 'Cause I'm not, as far as I know. I'm still welcome to post at any of the blogs I choose.

Can someone tell me if AchronTimeless is even a bit of an FTB reject?

Anyway, the word "lesbiraped" has jackshit to do with FTB. If I'd never heard of the people at FTB, I would still be using the word. Total non sequitur. What a dumb ass.

Even if you can't see this, Achron, I hope you feel it. Do not refer me without a title - "mistress" "sama" "hime" or "your majesty" will do fine. I don't want subshit scum referring to me so casually. *sips tea*

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

jimthepleb wrote:Happy New Year Pitters
Where's my hat? I feel naked.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8218/8331 ... 5651_o.jpg

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

I won't be here in an hour, so Happy Fucking New Years! (in my time zone)

xinit

Post by xinit »

Lsuoma wrote:BTW, I'm just baking four dozen prosciutto and gruyère pinwheels. They'll be out of the oven in about 15 minutes. I'm in Atherton this evening, so if anyone want to pop round a grab a couple while they're still warm, feel free to do so. It's the house with the silver 2005 Honda CR-V and the red 1994 Miata parked outside.
Is this one of those Craigslist things? "Don't worry if we don't answer the door - there's a key in the flower pot. Just come in. There's a little game we like to play when people drop by... 'WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY KITCHEN? I'M CALLING THE COPS!'"

sacha

Post by sacha »

somedumbguy wrote:FWIW, my stuff pulled out of my arse, is based on real world story after real world story after real world story.

And based on existence of the Innocence Project, and based on micro-economic incentive theory and based on an understanding of statistical analysis and statistical processes.
somedumbguy wrote:FWIW, my stuff pulled out of my arse, is based on real world story after real world story after real world story.

And based on existence of the Innocence Project, and based on micro-economic incentive theory and based on an understanding of statistical analysis and statistical processes.
unfortunately there isn't an accurate way to get the numbers. I have an excessive amount of anecdotes, and I don't expect anyone to consider that evidence of anything, which is one of the reasons I won't debate the point.
I cannot prove what I know to someone who doubts how common this is, because the majority of women are not going to admit anything like this, and they are not getting caught because the laws are in their favour. They know how easy it is to take advantage of the system. Crying wolf harms the real victims, but it significantly benefits the vindictive, especially when it comes to children and money, and there may be even more benefit with accusations of rape, because it is so difficult to prove innocence with the way the legal system is set up in the western world.

What is interesting is that many of those who doubt how often this happens, will agree that they have known a significant amount of women who were vindictive towards men who wanted out of the relationship, or who were not as interested as they were, or it was just sex and she knew that from the beginning, but hoped for more, or he never called after few dates. Nearly all adult men and women have been on the receiving end at least once. The difference is the reaction. How many women who find themselves in this situation react by wanting to hurt the person deliberately. Everyone has felt emotional pain caused by unrequited feelings, but when it comes to men, my experience has been that an extremely small minority become vindictive, but when it comes to the a majority of women, the pain immediately turns to animosity which for many becomes hostility and persecution. This is not new or unusual.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned - Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." -William Congreve 1695.

If that many women are capable of malice simply because a man does not feel the same way, why would it surprise anyone that there are numerous women who take it to the extreme?

Quite honestly I do not understand how it manifests that way for so many. I've never felt animosity towards someone because they did not feel the way I did. Pain, of course, sadness, but that never changed the way I felt about them, or made me want to see them suffer.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Skep tickle wrote: http://i.imgur.com/v5Jss.png

(Hi Ophelia!)
So, as I understand it now, her comment about me supposedly gearing up to shoot Rebecca Watson (which I'm still irritated about) wasn't a one-off. In Ophelia's paranoia fueled by self importance world, anyone who is a critic of her and hers is a potential gunman.

I don't know how she types. Her monitor must be smeared with oozed craziness.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Eucliwood wrote:
AchronTimeless wrote: Also, still got the dolt blocked, but that's a "word" I can only imagine coming from a FTB reject.
HAHAHA... all this post needs is a bit of irony - Is AchronTimeless banned from ANY of the Freethought Blogs? 'Cause I'm not, as far as I know. I'm still welcome to post at any of the blogs I choose.

Can someone tell me if AchronTimeless is even a bit of an FTB reject?

Anyway, the word "lesbiraped" has jackshit to do with FTB. If I'd never heard of the people at FTB, I would still be using the word. Total non sequitur. What a dumb ass.

Even if you can't see this, Achron, I hope you feel it. Do not refer me without a title - "mistress" "sama" "hime" or "your majesty" will do fine. I don't want subshit scum referring to me so casually. *sips tea*
Dale called...

xinit

Post by xinit »

franc wrote: Dummy or real is irrelevant. I can hear echoes of similar psychodramatics from maniacs of the past. If real, don't see the point of masking identities if the morons don't bother themselves.
I only mask identities when I post screencaps to Facebook - I run an atheist page and I've had a 24 hour and a 72 hour ban over images being flagged. People who come to the page, post the dumbest shit on my wall, have their ass handed to them, and then they delete the thread. I started capturing these conversations to avoid losing them.

Facebook calls it "bullying" or some sort of bullshit.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

xinit wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:BTW, I'm just baking four dozen prosciutto and gruyère pinwheels. They'll be out of the oven in about 15 minutes. I'm in Atherton this evening, so if anyone want to pop round a grab a couple while they're still warm, feel free to do so. It's the house with the silver 2005 Honda CR-V and the red 1994 Miata parked outside.
Is this one of those Craigslist things? "Don't worry if we don't answer the door - there's a key in the flower pot. Just come in. There's a little game we like to play when people drop by... 'WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY KITCHEN? I'M CALLING THE COPS!'"
OMFG!!!! I'm being raped by xinit!!! Haaalp!

KiwiIO unplugged

Post by KiwiIO unplugged »

Mykeru wrote:
Why do I feel like I've woken up in Liddsville?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

sacha wrote:

[spoiler]unfortunately there isn't an accurate way to get the numbers. I have an excessive amount of anecdotes, and I don't expect anyone to consider that evidence of anything, which is one of the reasons I won't debate the point.
I cannot prove what I know to someone who doubts how common this is, because the majority of women are not going to admit anything like this, and they are not getting caught because the laws are in their favour. They know how easy it is to take advantage of the system. Crying wolf harms the real victims, but it significantly benefits the vindictive, especially when it comes to children and money, and there may be even more benefit with accusations of rape, because it is so difficult to prove innocence with the way the legal system is set up in the western world.

What is interesting is that many of those who doubt how often this happens, will agree that they have known a significant amount of women who were vindictive towards men who wanted out of the relationship, or who were not as interested as they were, or it was just sex and she knew that from the beginning, but hoped for more, or he never called after few dates. Nearly all adult men and women have been on the receiving end at least once. The difference is the reaction. How many women who find themselves in this situation react by wanting to hurt the person deliberately. Everyone has felt emotional pain caused by unrequited feelings, but when it comes to men, my experience has been that an extremely small minority become vindictive, but when it comes to the a majority of women, the pain immediately turns to animosity which for many becomes hostility and persecution. This is not new or unusual.[/spoiler]
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned - Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." -William Congreve 1695.

If that many women are capable of malice simply because a man does not feel the same way, why would it surprise anyone that there are numerous women who take it to the extreme?

Quite honestly I do not understand how it manifests that way for so many. I've never felt animosity towards someone because they did not feel the way I did. Pain, of course, sadness, but that never changed the way I felt about them, or made me want to see them suffer.
That’s why you’re the head of GTI …. :-)

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

So, I prefer to mostly just read what other people are saying; and if I do bother to open my mouth at all it's only occasionally, and really only to relieve boredom - I tend to just stay on the sidelines rather than "take sides" by actually joining a community. But after an extremely headdesk-worthy exchange on skepchick.org wherein I was accused of being a rapist even though I explicitly stated "rape is wrong" (here if you want to read it: http://skepchick.org/2012/12/skepchick- ... /#comments), I've realized that this ridiculousness is getting to be a huge problem, so I'm throwing my lot in with y'all.

So, hi everyone. I guess I'm an evil misogynistic bastard now. :lol:

Dan

Post by Dan »

JTC wrote:Happy New Year Pit. I read the entire thread over these few weeks and it's been a trip. Thanks for keeping these fuckwads in check and it's been pleasure conversing with a few of you over twitter. You're a solid group of people and all the hyperbolic nonsense I used to read about "The Pit" on FTB is just that.... nonsense.

Take care friends,

Jerry Conlon
Hi Jerry great to see you here Daniel Waddell. From twitter

sacha

Post by sacha »

Tigzy wrote:
Eucliwood wrote: So no more ageism against teenagers. Kthnx.
Nice one - I'd even go so far as to say you should be awarded an honest to goodness Agincourt salute for that.
hahaha!

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Mykeru wrote:So, as I understand it now, her comment about me supposedly gearing up to shoot Rebecca Watson (which I'm still irritated about) wasn't a one-off. In Ophelia's paranoia fueled by self importance world, anyone who is a critic of her and hers is a potential gunman.

I haven't kept track of how many times she has thought someone was threatening to shoot her, and don't know which one she might have been referring to in her "Iron rod in the woman's body" post.

Being so worried about someone shooting you just because you've become the butt of jokes and you're "prominent" (ha) also strikes me as a pretty self-absorbed reaction, especially for someone who lives in Seattle, but I'm sure people's threshholds vary for this concern, and there have been some pretty crazed stalkers who seize on someone for who-knows-what reason (as at least 2 people here can testify, having had to deal with their own personal stalkers).

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Skep tickle wrote:
Mykeru wrote:So, as I understand it now, her comment about me supposedly gearing up to shoot Rebecca Watson (which I'm still irritated about) wasn't a one-off. In Ophelia's paranoia fueled by self importance world, anyone who is a critic of her and hers is a potential gunman.

I haven't kept track of how many times she has thought someone was threatening to shoot her, and don't know which one she might have been referring to in her "Iron rod in the woman's body" post.

Being so worried about someone shooting you just because you've become the butt of jokes and you're "prominent" (ha) also strikes me as a pretty self-absorbed reaction, especially for someone who lives in Seattle, but I'm sure people's threshholds vary for this concern, and there have been some pretty crazed stalkers who seize on someone for who-knows-what reason (as at least 2 people here can testify, having had to deal with their own personal stalkers).
Is an iron rod the same as a WCoA?

Altair

Post by Altair »

Metalogic42 wrote:So, I prefer to mostly just read what other people are saying; and if I do bother to open my mouth at all it's only occasionally, and really only to relieve boredom - I tend to just stay on the sidelines rather than "take sides" by actually joining a community. But after an extremely headdesk-worthy exchange on skepchick.org wherein I was accused of being a rapist even though I explicitly stated "rape is wrong" (here if you want to read it: http://skepchick.org/2012/12/skepchick- ... /#comments), I've realized that this ridiculousness is getting to be a huge problem, so I'm throwing my lot in with y'all.

Welcome, Metalogic42. Your prostitute-taken-to-court example was perfectly clear to me, their calling you a rapist repeatedly was just one more example of them reading what they want to read.

Come inside, put up your feet and relax with the other evil misogynistic bastards here.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

KiwiIO unplugged wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
Why do I feel like I've woken up in Liddsville?
And a gift for all the guests

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8221/8332 ... 9084_o.jpg

We like running jokes. This is

1. Based on the whole ridiculous Al Stefanelli "racist hat" thing

2. Allows Gumby to do mock outrage

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

Al Stefanelli wrote:I wrote a letter of amicus curiae for a dude who kinda went through the same shit. His girlfriend cheated on him, so he fucked her friend or something. She went to his house and smashed in his big screen TV and threw his laptop in the dishwasher. He called the cops on her, to which she claimed all the damage was done while she was trying to 'escape' from him, and that he eventually caught her and brutally raped her.

Long story short, he's out of jail, she's in jail and his shit got replaced. Wasn't a pretty fight, though.
Yes because - as all the self-defence courses make plain - if being pursued by a rapist, distract him by washing his laptop.

Seriously, in a situation like that, my thoughts would be:

Option one, be a citizen, tell the truth, sit out remand, hope the judge isn't crazy and I might well be acquitted, albeit smeared, unemployable and traumatised.

Option two, kill you right now, do a good clean up job, plead ignorance all the way. No corpse, no case, no come back.

Darren

Post by Darren »

I thought I'd shared this one from wtfsocialjustice on tumblr. Largish image, so I've hidden it in a spoiler.

"piv sex", apparently, means "penis in vagina sex".

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/dxeQ3.png[/spoiler]

wtf indeed.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Al Stefanelli wrote:Found this gem in my Facecrack newsfeed:

http://wcoa.info/tffb.jpg
100 billion women? That's 14.2857142857 women for every person on the planet! Something should be done about this!!!!

Al Stefanelli

Post by Al Stefanelli »

Metalogic42 wrote:So, I prefer to mostly just read what other people are saying; and if I do bother to open my mouth at all it's only occasionally, and really only to relieve boredom - I tend to just stay on the sidelines rather than "take sides" by actually joining a community. But after an extremely headdesk-worthy exchange on skepchick.org wherein I was accused of being a rapist even though I explicitly stated "rape is wrong" (here if you want to read it: http://skepchick.org/2012/12/skepchick- ... /#comments), I've realized that this ridiculousness is getting to be a huge problem, so I'm throwing my lot in with y'all.

You're in great company, Metalogic. Welcome to the Pit.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Hi, welcome, Happy New Year, etc.

Re the exchange in the "Skepchick Quickies 12.21" thread: OMFG. You know what your problem is, don't you? You used the word "rape" AND asked logical questions, in the very same post. (Posts, actually.) Shame on you!

Search for kacyray's posts here - she (?) just joined 1-2 days ago and posted a link to the thread at Greta Christina's blog where kacyray asked (in a calm, "I understand your points but what about this question" approach like you used) what a rape victim might do to reduce the risk of harm if an attack were underway, was told that it was completely and totally inappropriate to "scrutinize" the victim's behavior (at least in that thread), and was banned.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

sacha wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Eucliwood wrote: So no more ageism against teenagers. Kthnx.
Nice one - I'd even go so far as to say you should be awarded an honest to goodness Agincourt salute for that.
hahaha!
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8223/8331 ... e466_o.jpg

I amuse myself.

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

First, the nice guys of okc is basically a gross invasion of privacy. Answering an OKC question may open it up to people that view the survey, but none of the people answering it would give consent to being mocked on a high visitation tumblr page. Nor have they been asked.

Let's see what would the SJW say about the people of walmart, or the various reddits devoted to "creepshots". But this is okay, because it's about men.

Second, the complaint should be with the survey for asking loaded questions, then with the people asked those questions and not give a lot of space to explain their answer.

Third, "Do you feel there are any circumstances in which a person is obligated to have sex with you?"

Yes, if you are married to them, or in an exclusive relationship with them, that person is obligated to have sex with you.

In "fault" states it's a ground for divorce.

"Abandonment or desertion
Leaving the household without the consent of the filing spouse, or for reasons unrelated to the marriage, such as completing military service or employment assignments, do not constitute abandonment or desertion.[25] However, refusing to have sexual relations with a spouse can be considered abandonment in some incidences"

And many marriage counselors will agree.

That may not mean that that person must fuck me tonight, but yes, that person is obligated to have sex with me.

Of course, SJW, many of whom, most of whom, are fat, ugly, have body issues, smell nasty, have never had sex, and have continuous rape fantasies as well as insisting they are other gendered, transpecies, and victims of satanic cults as children may insist that not even married people are obligated to have sex with each other, and anyone that would say so is a rapist, but SJW, can kill themselves, as far as I care.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Mykeru wrote:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8221/8332 ... 9084_o.jpg

We like running jokes. This is

1. Based on the whole ridiculous Al Stefanelli "racist hat" thing

2. Allows Gumby to do mock outrage
Installed.

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

I have a date with a bottle of Jamesons and some debauchery. Happy New Year to you all, and here's to another year of lulz and playing the endgame.

real horrorshow

another lurker wrote:Al Stefanelli, your friend's misfortune reminds me of this Dave la Chappelle skit:

Did you notice the big red douche bag on the back of grandma's bathroom door? That's attention to detail!

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Altair wrote:Now, whoever Cutee and Duness are, they have been branded pitters. Well, actually pitsters, but we get the idea. Maybe we'll see them register here in the next days? ...
cutee has replied in all-caps about how TRIGGERED she/he is by Ophelia equating the vaxx-shot thing with the raped-and-killed-with-an-iron-bar thing. Wild guess that cutee might be more likely to join A+ forum (if not already a member) than the 'pit for succor after this run-in with Ophelia's crowd.

Altair

Post by Altair »

Skep tickle wrote: Hi, welcome, Happy New Year, etc.

Re the exchange in the "Skepchick Quickies 12.21" thread: OMFG. You know what your problem is, don't you? You used the word "rape" AND asked logical questions, in the very same post. (Posts, actually.) Shame on you!
Metalogic42 also challenged rape-culture earlier, and stood his/her ground against several skepchick posters. At least they didn't send him/her a gift-wrapped porcupine.
Metalogic42 wrote: I’ve heard stuff about patriarchy and rape culture a lot, but for some reason only ever on the internet or some other form of media. None of the women I’ve talked to in person have ever indicated that they feel threatened by violence or rape from society or in any general sense, nor do they feel any more vulnerable than men. And none of the men I’ve talked to have ever expressed the opinion that violence or rape is excusable (except for violence as a means of self-defense, of course).

Furthermore, I’d even go so far as to say that we live in an *anti* rape culture – just look at how damaging to one’s reputation even the accusation of being a rapist can be, regardless of whether or not it’s true. Maybe I’m looking in the wrong places (but if the very people who make up society is the wrong place, what’s the right place?), but it seems clear to me that society despises rape.

I realize that this is all anecdotal, but still, I would expect to find at least a few people who fit this idea of patriarchy/rape culture if it really was such a big problem.
Well said, sir/madam.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Altair wrote:Your prostitute-taken-to-court example was perfectly clear to me, their calling you a rapist repeatedly was just one more example of them reading what they want to read.
Skep tickle wrote:Re the exchange in the "Skepchick Quickies 12.21" thread: OMFG. You know what your problem is, don't you? You used the word "rape" AND asked logical questions, in the very same post. (Posts, actually.) Shame on you!
somedumbguy wrote:But this is okay, because it's about men.
Yes, it's quite troubling; IMO even more so because these people claim to be skeptics. And even doubly more so because it looks like they've been crossing from lunatic fringe into mainstream popularity for a long time now. How did things get this bad? :think:
somedumbguy wrote:but SJW, can kill themselves, as far as I care.
Can't tell if serious.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Skep tickle wrote:
Altair wrote:Now, whoever Cutee and Duness are, they have been branded pitters. Well, actually pitsters, but we get the idea. Maybe we'll see them register here in the next days? ...
cutee has replied in all-caps about how TRIGGERED she/he is by Ophelia equating the vaxx-shot thing with the raped-and-killed-with-an-iron-bar thing. Wild guess that cutee might be more likely to join A+ forum (if not already a member) than the 'pit for succor after this run-in with Ophelia's crowd.

Someone on FTB was given a hard time for not posting a trigger warning. When the original post did not come with a trigger warning. But it would appear that different rules exist for commenters, or for people who are not members of the 'in crowd'.

Darren

Post by Darren »

Hi Metalogic42, and welcome aboard!

I long gave up trying to have any rational discussion on Skepchick/FtB... they just aren't interested. I must admit, however, that the niceguysofokc.tumblr.com they linked to in that blog post is fucking hilarious.

Enjoy your stay! We officially only serve Crab Juice and Mountain Dew, though Phil has a stash of wine hidden away... just don't tell Abbie.

franc

Post by franc »

Lsuoma wrote:
Eucliwood wrote:Even if you can't see this, Achron, I hope you feel it. Do not refer me without a title - "mistress" "sama" "hime" or "your majesty" will do fine. I don't want subshit scum referring to me so casually. *sips tea*
Dale called...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7q_WL_IcQu4/U ... /needy.jpg

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Altair wrote:Metalogic42 also challenged rape-culture earlier, and stood his/her ground against several skepchick posters. At least they didn't send him/her a gift-wrapped porcupine.
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/ ... 207ae0.jpg
Well said, sir/madam.

Sir works. Or as I saw here earlier, s/h/it, cause that's hilarious.

Oh, and thanks for all the warm welcomes. Not a single "FUCK YOU!!!" so far, it's quite nice.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Yyyyyyeah. It was a mistake trying to have a rational discussion about adult sexual interactions with the chicks who pretend to be skeptical, and who jump to moralizing statements that are too complex for their little minds to process without their Feminism 101 Guidebooks.

About the "obligated" thing, I didn't read much more , but I think I got the gist of what you were trying to communicate. Hm. Let's see.... Here's my example:

Dude says "If a woman wants to be with me, she's has to be down to fuck every night, yo!"

This is a statement about obligation. Dude feels that putting up with a relationship should entitle him to nightly sex. To label Dude a rapist, potential/future/whatever, one would need to know what his reaction to not being given some ass on a nightly basis would be. So, Dude, what do you do if your girlfriend isn't in the mood to have sex on a particular night of the week?

If Dude says "Bro', I dump her gold-digging ass!", then it is safe to conclude that a person could feel that others are obligated to give them sex [nightly, even] without that person being a rapist.

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

Metalogic42 wrote:
Can't tell if serious.
Serious.

These people literally, not figuratively, want to take away my rights to due process and equal protection. These people want to enact quota systems to keep me away from education, employment, promotions.

These people advocate social policies that are way beyond Communism, because it's a gendered communism they advocate. From white men according to way beyond their abilities, to women far beyond their needs.

These people laugh and cackle and police speech and try to suppress my speech and call me a rape apologist, and rape enabler, and have in the past threatened to dox me, and call my employers.

They advocate taking my children away in court and they call that "best interest of the child. They have no empathy and will not support me. They do what they can to enslave me or put me in the ground.

Why on earth would I care if they tried to or succeeded in killing themselves?

They are noxious, twisted, hurtful assholes that try to bring others down. Fuck them. They can get cancer and die.

Darren

Post by Darren »

somedumbguy wrote: Third, "Do you feel there are any circumstances in which a person is obligated to have sex with you?"

Yes, if you are married to them, or in an exclusive relationship with them, that person is obligated to have sex with you.
Are you for real?

That's fucked up.

Al Stefanelli

Post by Al Stefanelli »

Darren wrote:

Hi Metalogic42, and welcome aboard!

I long gave up trying to have any rational discussion on Skepchick/FtB... they just aren't interested. I must admit, however, that the niceguysofokc.tumblr.com they linked to in that blog post is fucking hilarious.

Enjoy your stay! We officially only serve Crab Juice and Mountain Dew, though Phil has a stash of wine hidden away... just don't tell Abbie.
Our office parties are great, though

http://www.alstefanelli.com/jackdaniels.jpg

real horrorshow

Altair wrote:Now, whoever Cutee and Duness are, they have been branded pitters. Well, actually pitsters, but we get the idea
Yes, I noticed that. Was whatsit'sface trying a bit of gender noun humour, like brewster is the old fashioned word for female brewer? Unlikely, maybe it's a contraction of Pit Sisters or something?

By the way, the gravity defying hat makes your avatar look a lot weirder.

J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Happy New Year & Feliz y Próspero Año Nuevo you beautiful rotten bastards. Thanks for all the lulz. I'm sure the ideologues at FfTB will provide many more in the coming year.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Darren wrote:
somedumbguy wrote: Third, "Do you feel there are any circumstances in which a person is obligated to have sex with you?"

Are you for real?

That's fucked up.
Just a little bit, hey.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

JackRayner wrote:

Yyyyyyeah. It was a mistake trying to have a rational discussion about adult sexual interactions with the chicks who pretend to be skeptical, and who jump to moralizing statements that are too complex for their little minds to process without their Feminism 101 Guidebooks.

About the "obligated" thing, I didn't read much more , but I think I got the gist of what you were trying to communicate. Hm. Let's see.... Here's my example:

Dude says "If a woman wants to be with me, she's has to be down to fuck every night, yo!"

This is a statement about obligation. Dude feels that putting up with a relationship should entitle him to nightly sex. To label Dude a rapist, potential/future/whatever, one would need to know what his reaction to not being given some ass on a nightly basis would be. So, Dude, what do you do if your girlfriend isn't in the mood to have sex on a particular night of the week?

If Dude says "Bro', I dump her gold-digging ass!", then it is safe to conclude that a person could feel that others are obligated to give them sex [nightly, even] without that person being a rapist.

Underline is mine. Yes, that's exactly the point I made over and over, and every time, it was ignored.

xinit

Post by xinit »

Lsuoma wrote:
xinit wrote:
OMFG!!!! I'm being raped by xinit!!! Haaalp!
Finishing off 2012 with a bang.

franc

Post by franc »

Metalogic42 wrote:Oh, and thanks for all the warm welcomes. Not a single "FUCK YOU!!!" so far, it's quite nice.
Fuck you.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Darren wrote:I thought I'd shared this one from wtfsocialjustice on tumblr. Largish image, so I've hidden it in a spoiler.

wtf indeed.
Dude...

I am currently trying to forget that I ever, EVER read that. Is it...alright, do y'all think, if I just, like, go on and live the rest of my short life pretending that people that fucking stupid don't exist?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x17/ ... e210f1.jpg

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

somedumbguy wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:
Can't tell if serious.
Serious.

These people literally, not figuratively, want to take away my rights to due process and equal protection. These people want to enact quota systems to keep me away from education, employment, promotions.

These people advocate social policies that are way beyond Communism, because it's a gendered communism they advocate. From white men according to way beyond their abilities, to women far beyond their needs.

These people laugh and cackle and police speech and try to suppress my speech and call me a rape apologist, and rape enabler, and have in the past threatened to dox me, and call my employers.

They advocate taking my children away in court and they call that "best interest of the child. They have no empathy and will not support me. They do what they can to enslave me or put me in the ground.

Why on earth would I care if they tried to or succeeded in killing themselves?

They are noxious, twisted, hurtful assholes that try to bring others down. Fuck them. They can get cancer and die.
Ok, that clears up a lot, I hadn't noticed they've gone quite that far yet. Where are they saying all this?

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

franc wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:Oh, and thanks for all the warm welcomes. Not a single "FUCK YOU!!!" so far, it's quite nice.
Fuck you.
:clap:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

JackRayner wrote:
Darren wrote:I thought I'd shared this one from wtfsocialjustice on tumblr. Largish image, so I've hidden it in a spoiler.

wtf indeed.
Dude...

I am currently trying to forget that I ever, EVER read that. Is it...alright, do y'all think, if I just, like, go on and live the rest of my short life pretending that people that fucking stupid don't exist?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x17/ ... e210f1.jpg
No fucking shit, Jack. If that isn't enslavement, then it's nothing. Really, I hope that I never, ever end up meeting someone like that. It not only buggers belief, it slips belief roofies, takes it down to the hobos on the other side of the tracks (h/t Jen McTitQuake), gets them to rape it and piss and shit on it, kicks the crap out of it, cuts its eyes out and throws it in a fucking dumpster full of rats.

Then accuses it of rape.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Eucliwood wrote: Ugh, Kassiane. I know her from a channel she used to go. I still go there, but she does not. I think she might still hang out at that stupid elitist channel though. She sucked then and she sucks even more now. Especially since she backed that total asshole, lion42. He was a major asshole. I swear he was trying to make people jump off of bridges... ironically, he made a mother of children feel like shit for feeling depressed being with an abusive husband. And here she is, at atheism+... if only I had logs of the type of people she swooped to defend. They're not friends anymore, but she was friends with him when he bashed any and everyone.

But then again.. I'm sort of friends with someone who goes to the board.. who also used to go to that channel... BUT BUT.. he got banned from an FtBblog! I won't name him since he's too embarrassed to be affiliated with me and the people over at A+ could figure out I'm friends with him.
What the buggering, bollocking, fuck are you talking about?

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

franc wrote:
Fuck you.
Dammit! You bastard, now I got jack & coke all over my forearm! :lol:

Six minutes late, but Happy New Year, cunts! :dance:

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Hmmm.

I really have to take back my sort of limp wristed pseudo support of Eucliwood, and ask: Is it one of those new, truly sophisticated chat-room type of bots designed to sucker in stupid teenagers to buy stuff? Or just some deeply self-absorbed, hyper-caffeinated teenage narcissist?

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Plonk, bravo on the Rosebud satire. Very good.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John Greg wrote:Hmmm.

I really have to take back my sort of limp wristed pseudo support of Eucliwood, and ask: Is it one of those new, truly sophisticated chat-room type of bots designed to sucker in stupid teenagers to buy stuff? Or just some deeply self-absorbed, hyper-caffeinated teenage narcissist?
I'm still thinking troll. It morphs quite quickly - when being accused of being content-free it started to respond to some points, and now it's actually trying to be incendiary.

Still a loser, though. Still on ignore. Still a cunt.

Al Stefanelli

Post by Al Stefanelli »