Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
franc

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by franc »

Darren wrote:I'm getting a bit sick of the appropriation of the "slymepitter" label to mean "anyone who disagrees with us".
But it is.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

rayshul wrote:
sacha wrote:
KarlVonMox wrote:Im only 25 though, and from what I hear its difficult at my age for a doctor to take you seriously if you say you want a vasectomy.
easy surgery, easy recovery, and easily reversed.

It is difficult for a woman to get her tubes tied at that age.
I've heard the exact same, due to the ease of reversing the vasectomy. I have a friend who got her tubes tied young (I think late twenties/early thirties) and as a result did some research on that. As far as I read (and naw, I can't be bothered looking up the research, so this is all from memory) women who did get their tubes tied were almost always happy with the result, but the best results came when the woman was in a stable relationship/stable situation. What seemed to change people's happiness with the decision was if their relationship fucked up and they started a new relationship with someone who did want children - but that didn't seem to happen often.
I'm not saying it's not harder for women, but despite the procedure being pretty simple and easily reversed, it's still a pain in the ass for a young guy with no kids to get one. The docs will give you no end of shit about how you don't really want to do it so young, blah, blah, blah. I wish it were otherwise, and maybe it is for some people, but I've never known anyone to get one done in their 20s or early 30s who didn't go on at great length about how much shit they had to go through about it.

cunt

Post by cunt »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Back from mid-November, but I don't recall seeing this here. Becky Whatnot has a huge list of apologies to people she was rude to during some speaking tour of hers. Most of the apologies are for being either drunk, or else a selfish and self-important cunt. Honestly, the whole thing is exactly like what recovering addicts are encouraged to write during 12-step recovery programs:
Rebecca's lovable antics and heel-arious apologies
http://skepchick.org/2012/11/apologies-3/
It reads like she's in love with herself.

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

Sophistry wrote:Not sure how to link but Adam Lee has a post about Reap on BigThink:

http://bigthink.com/daylight-atheism/th ... eeze-peach
I'll pass. It's not like he is going to contribute anything worthwhile and I'd rather not give the little immature prig a hit.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Sophistry wrote:Not sure how to link but Adam Lee has a post about Reap on BigThink:

And look - totally non-partisan and non-divisive Julian calls Reap divisive. My irony meter can't take it!

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

I don't know who that Oliver Crangle guy is, but he sure gets on a lot of people's nerves. First over at FtB, now apparently he's trying to harass Adam Lee in that blog post with two comments (that Adam Lee responded to)

http://i.imgur.com/86Iz7.png

mutleyeng

Post by mutleyeng »

Rawrsome wrote:This guy just gets more awesome.

Look out guys we have a dude with a text book over here.

[youtube]snipped crazy dude vid
The guy is a well known youtube looney, troll, attention seeker, stalker, and generally pretty unhinged...as well as blatantly exceptionally stupid

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Mighty Hero Myers

Post by Jan Steen »

franc wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Steersman wrote:... http://i46.tinypic.com/350maeb.jpg

Which is not at all true since Myers did not actually delete at least three posts from Skep Tickle /Skeptixx. And I informed you of that through a message on TBS and a post here plus a further message on TBS which I didn’t save but which included, I think, the required proof for those with limited skills in obtaining the “most trivial piece of information”. Not at all a case of “nit-picking trivia” to point out that Myers did not, in fact, “erase all traces of Skeptixx’s posts”. ...
I haven't been back to that thread since being banned, hadn't thought my posts were deleted, and now I'm a tad confused looking at the "Despise...feminism" thread at Pharyngula, which is said to have 1166 comments, but I'm only seeing #1001 on without a link to the older ones. (I think mine were in the 300's).

Not getting anything either w/ a search of "skeptixx" though a couple of people had used that 'nym in their post, while castigating me, including (come to think of it) PZ. But maybe their search function only searches the topic posts.
Do your own fucking work Steersman, you ass sucking parasite. As stated on TBS -
It’s not good enough to point out X is inadequate because of Y without actually getting up off your ass and supplying information and links to what Y is.
Somehow, you can find the time to screencap and link TBS, but you simply can't do the most rudimentary search anywhere else and instead demand people here do it for you - in this case, Skeptixx comments. Why not provide direct links? Why is that Steers? Surely a simple link is less work than a screencap and imgur upload link?

I'll tell you why. Because you are a professional derailer that tittilates himself by getting folks here to run around chasing shadows and doing all the work for you.

Why the whole 'pit doesn't have you set on "ignore" is beyond me.
The Skeptixx comments are still there (on the first page of comments):

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-518693

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-518696

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-518729

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

That's funny because the powers that be on the A+ forum have explicitly stated that they are only interested in attacking Christianity.

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

My incoherent thoughts on vasectomy:

Ahem, these are my incoherent thoughts on vasectomy, and they are mine.

These thoughts, is as follows

Even with a vasectomy, you will often have to wear a condom if you are screwing women you are in a short term relationship with. That is because even if they are on birth control themselves, they do not know that you are not carrying denebian slime mold. And if they are not on birth control, they will not trust that your vasectomy works.

So there is a good chance you are mistaken if you think a vasectomy means no condom sex unless you are in a long term and trusting and exclusive relationship.

... and it's mine.

And I have another theory.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

(and have cast suspicion on people who attack other, non-old-white-men, religions)

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

somedumbguy wrote:My incoherent thoughts on vasectomy:

Even with a vasectomy, you will often have to wear a condom if you are screwing women you are in a short term relationship with. That is because even if they are on birth control themselves, they do not know that you are not carrying denebian slime mold. And if they are not on birth control, they will not trust that your vasectomy works.

So there is a good chance you are mistaken if you think a vasectomy means no condom sex unless you are in a long term and trusting and exclusive relationship.

... and it's mine.

If you're getting a vasectomy to have condom-free sex, you're wrong. It ain't just that she doesn't know you don't have something. you don't know she doesn't either. A vasectomy only protects against one STD, and that's children.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

somedumbguy wrote:My incoherent thoughts on vasectomy:

... and it's mine.

[youtube]FOzVkSFnKxI[/youtube]

These people exist.

RE: Vasectomy, it does improve your odds if one of those other methods fails.

Saint N.

Post by Saint N. »

iconografer, Y U NO PROMOTE YOUR YT STUFF HERE? It's some good stuff,

[youtube]HhQA9mLkGmI[/youtube]

Plonk

Post by Plonk »

KacyRay wrote: I perused over to Greta's blog for the first time last night and attempted to strike up a conversation. I was banned almost immediately. Apparently the mere suggestion that a woman who is being gang-raped (or otherwise victimized) may find that she has choices to make - choices that might determine whether she lives or dies - and that some choices might be better than others in terms of survival strategy - was a capital offense. Instant ban. And I received a few "fuck you"s once I was banned from her peanut gallery. Classy bunch over there.
That was a bizarre thread. It inspired this equally bizarre comic

http://i.imgur.com/34Sz5.jpg

franc

Post by franc »

Jan Steen wrote:The Skeptixx comments are still there (on the first page of comments):
Love it. Doing Steersman's work for him again. Just like he expects you to do. Like cats and string.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Mr Danksworth wrote:
ERV wrote: 2. Twatson, seeing as she only responds to trolls and not actual humans, still hasnt gotten around to explaining her Evolutionary Psychology abortion, but managed to find the time to insult a crude detractor on Twitter by calling them a virgin.

Its *weird* how focused Rebecca Watson is on S-E-X.

There is a long list of things I would call someone if I genuinely wanted to hurt their feelings. 'Virgin' isnt on that list. Not because it is SO OFFENSIVE but because its not even remotely offensive. We generally encourage young children to be virgins. In some cultures virgins are revered. Some people are very happy virgins by choice into adulthood, asexuals, aspies who do not fucking want to be touched, etc. Lots of lesbians these days live their entire lives without ever having hetero-sex and could, with a very specific definition, still be considered 'virgins'.

But 'virgin' is on the top of Watsons oh-so-enlightened list of insults for a poster she presumes is male, which she used to encourage traditional male stereotypes (HAVE LOTS OF SEXAH TIME OR U NO DOOOD!).

Rebecca Watson is so *WEIRD*.
Virgin is meant to be emasculating. It's the go to for insulting males in general. She also could have gone with
faggot, queer, pussy, cocksucker, or sissy.
Some of us here on the 'pit have been calling Brownian/Anthony K a virgin, so let's not open ourselves up to the charge of hypocrisy by making too much of a similar 'insult' by RW.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Oh my God that is amazing.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Plonk wrote:
KacyRay wrote: I perused over to Greta's blog for the first time last night and attempted to strike up a conversation. I was banned almost immediately. Apparently the mere suggestion that a woman who is being gang-raped (or otherwise victimized) may find that she has choices to make - choices that might determine whether she lives or dies - and that some choices might be better than others in terms of survival strategy - was a capital offense. Instant ban. And I received a few "fuck you"s once I was banned from her peanut gallery. Classy bunch over there.
That was a bizarre thread. It inspired this equally bizarre comic

*snip bear attack*
LMAO... So going to be hijacking that for later use.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

(That was in reference to the comic.)

Steen: That is only an issue if the use of virgin as an insult and the complaining about Watson's use were done by the same people.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

franc wrote:
Jan Steen wrote:The Skeptixx comments are still there (on the first page of comments):
Love it. Doing Steersman's work for him again. Just like he expects you to do. Like cats and string.
Yeah, Steersman, I hope you feel guilty now.

franc

Post by franc »

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Darren wrote: I'm getting a bit sick of the appropriation of the "slymepitter" label to mean "anyone who disagrees with us".
It's a simple and effective (for the FfTB choir, anyway) smear. An obvious propaganda tactic. It's not unexpected, after all, it wouldn't be Freethought Blogs if they weren't libeling and smearing and making false accusations.

The good thing is, the desperate tactic shows we loom large in their minds. They can't get rid of us, and they can't stop us from showing the whole community their hypocrisy and scummy methods. And it's gotta frustrate the fuck out of Peezus et. al., because they continually have to deal with this place and play their denial and misdirection games every time we point out their latest shenanigans.

If they weren't bothered by us, they'd ignore us.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

AbsurdWalls wrote:(That was in reference to the comic.)

Steen: That is only an issue if the use of virgin as an insult and the complaining about Watson's use were done by the same people.
It still has a ring of "it's okay if our side does it but not if they do it."

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Jan Steen wrote:
franc wrote:
Take you much effort to click on the link in "Things Baboons Say" or that I provided to PZ's thread and find those posts? That franc seems incapable of finding himself. Seems you can lead some people to facts but you can't make them think.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

cunt wrote:That A+ "hugs" thread was actually a spin off from another one about a congressional hearing regarding autism.
Yeah, I traced it back when Hugsgate was first mentioned here, but didn't think to bring it here. It's some seriously fucked up shit, and it shows the utter paranoia that runs rampant through A+. You have to be insane to call an organization that tries to spread awareness about a mental illness a "hate group", especially when said organization is spreading awareness about a condition you claim to be afflicted with.
http://gfx.quakeworld.nu/files/327.jpg

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Gumby wrote:
Darren wrote: I'm getting a bit sick of the appropriation of the "slymepitter" label to mean "anyone who disagrees with us".
It's a simple and effective (for the FfTB choir, anyway) smear. An obvious propaganda tactic. It's not unexpected, after all, it wouldn't be Freethought Blogs if they weren't libeling and smearing and making false accusations.

The good thing is, the desperate tactic shows we loom large in their minds. They can't get rid of us, and they can't stop us from showing the whole community their hypocrisy and scummy methods. And it's gotta frustrate the fuck out of Peezus et. al., because they continually have to deal with this place and play their denial and misdirection games every time we point out their latest shenanigans.

If they weren't bothered by us, they'd ignore us.
I wouldn't be surprised if many members here were, like me, first alerted to this site by the constant references to the evil Slympit and its disgusting denizens by PZ et al. It would go so far as to say that PZ is the 'pit's most effective propagandist. Maybe he should be offered an honorary membership, or something like that.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

ERV wrote: Rebecca Watson is so *WEIRD*.
The word you were looking for was "CREEPY".

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Badger3k wrote:

And look - totally non-partisan and non-divisive Julian calls Reap divisive. My irony meter can't take it!
Julian conveniently forgets that Skepchick/FfTB/A+ willingly separated themselves from the rest of the A/S community. All we do is point out the division. And laugh at it.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Steersman wrote:
Jan Steen wrote:
franc wrote:
Take you much effort to click on the link in "Things Baboons Say" or that I provided to PZ's thread and find those posts? That franc seems incapable of finding himself. Seems you can lead some people to facts but you can't make them think.
Your irony detector needs replacement, I think.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Gumby wrote:
cunt wrote:That A+ "hugs" thread was actually a spin off from another one about a congressional hearing regarding autism.
Yeah, I traced it back when Hugsgate was first mentioned here, but didn't think to bring it here. It's some seriously fucked up shit, and it shows the utter paranoia that runs rampant through A+. You have to be insane to call an organization that tries to spread awareness about a mental illness a "hate group", especially when said organization is spreading awareness about a condition you claim to be afflicted with.
http://gfx.quakeworld.nu/files/327.jpg
You could draw parallels with stories from the deaf community, but at least deafness is a relatively unitary experience. In autism you have people with impaired social abilities under the same umbrella as people who cannot function full stop.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

ERV wrote: Maybe thats Watsons hook. She looks down on others virginity because losing hers is the only thing she has accomplished with her life.
If only she could remember how it happened, with whom and whether it was any good.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

welch wrote:I would give much to read the mod - only forums on A+
The whole damn thing is pretty much a mod-only forum.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Abbie:
2. Twatson, seeing as she only responds to trolls and not actual humans, still hasnt gotten around to explaining her Evolutionary Psychology abortion, but managed to find the time to insult a crude detractor on Twitter by calling them a virgin.
Gee, she like 14 years old or something. You would think, being a staunch feminist and a protector of women from harassment, she would actually value virginity. Since virginity is often lost because hormone-soddled boys chase after the girlz...

Funnilly enough, I imagine the A/S community has a higher percentage of virgins since it is packed full of nerds/Aspies, etc. Rebecca, being one of the popular jock-girls, probably can't recognise this notion. Why do I get the feeling Rebecca Watson was part of a bullying clique at school? I can imagine it very easily.
That's all very interesting, however, I must point out that you could be styling a racist hat.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8362/8327 ... c4f6_o.jpg

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Jan Steen wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if many members here were, like me, first alerted to this site by the constant references to the evil Slympit and its disgusting denizens by PZ et al.
I came to the old ERV thread via that exact route. I was getting extremely disenchanted with FTB and decided to check this place out. That's when I found out that this place was nothing like they said, and that they are willful liars.
It would go so far as to say that PZ is the 'pit's most effective propagandist.
Oh, it's the Streisand effect fer shur.
Maybe he should be offered an honorary membership, or something like that.
Or at least you or one of the other graphics whiz kids here can whip up an "Uncle Sam Wants You" type poster featuring PZ, for Slymepit recruiting purposes.

http://www.wpclipart.com/blanks/I_Want_ ... le_Sam.png

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

Pat Condell: I think @thunderf00t is giving them attention they don’t deserve, but have to admit this PC bollocks is sad and funny. …

KarlVonMox

Post by KarlVonMox »

Gah, I knew my post on the vasectomy would generate some discussion, but I’m in Madrid right now doing family stuff so I couldn’t get to the replies until now. This place sure is active!
"Just wait, you will change your mind" *pat on the head* "All women want to be a mother, you'll see." "you will feel differently when it's your own" "You will regret it once you realise your time has passed"

That sort of patronising is what I received from women, when I was your age and mentioned I had no desire to have children, not from men.
Man, I’ve heard each and every one of those nonsense phrases from breeders for years now, ad infinitum. And I’m almost 100% certain at this point that they are all completely false. My convictions are just too strong at this point to change. As a species, we are breeding out of control and sooner or later overpopulation is GOING to be a problem – I just wonder when people are going to realize this, hopefully it comes before irreversible climate change and soylent green factories – Im not holding my breath though.

And all women want to be a mother? Please. It’s true that us non-breeders are decidedly in the minority, but the two very close friends I have that share my point of view are both women. This is an outright falsehood designed to justify their own selfish impulses.

At this point I almost want to do it just to hear the faux moral outrage I would generate in these people – it would be seriously funny. I can imagine the patronizing tone quickly turning to anger once I actually go through with it.

I'm not saying it's not harder for women, but despite the procedure being pretty simple and easily reversed, it's still a pain in the ass for a young guy with no kids to get one. The docs will give you no end of shit about how you don't really want to do it so young, blah, blah, blah. I wish it were otherwise, and maybe it is for some people, but I've never known anyone to get one done in their 20s or early 30s who didn't go on at great length about how much shit they had to go through about it.
This is what I’m worried about. I haven’t actually done much research besides looking up places in my area and prices; this idea has been kicking around in my head for around a year now without much action. But I’ve heard similar testimony from other people. Again, more people being patronizing and not respecting others wishes. If anyone here has gone through with it and has some advice for me I’d love to hear it.
If you're getting a vasectomy to have condom-free sex, you're wrong. It ain't just that she doesn't know you don't have something. you don't know she doesn't either. A vasectomy only protects against one STD, and that's children.
I agree with this. However children is arguably the worst STD in existence.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Oops, forgot to IMG the link:

http://www.wpclipart.com/blanks/I_Want_ ... le_Sam.png

Blank space provided! :D

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

AbsurdWalls wrote:
Gumby wrote:
[minge]http://gfx.quakeworld.nu/files/327.jpg[/minge]
You could draw parallels with stories from the deaf community, but at least deafness is a relatively unitary experience. In autism you have people with impaired social abilities under the same umbrella as people who cannot function full stop.
Uh-huh.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8220/8327 ... bc19_o.jpg

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Mykeru wrote: That's all very interesting, however, I must point out that you could be styling a racist hat.

Quit stealing my goddamned hat! Get your own racist hat!

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

I've been spending most of the day working on challenge modes on World of Warcraft -- you know, the patriarchy personified if you read PZ's blog -- but I have noticed some interesting/odd stuff here:

http://www.bolingbrookbabbler.com/2012/ ... s-for.html
Following a national trend, outspoken Men’s Rights sympathizer and atheist activist Justin Vacula will convert to Catholicism. Two months later, he will be excommunicated. Vacula will retaliate by sending 95 tweets to the Pope.

Bloggers Thunderf00t and Sasha Pixlee will agree to face off in a mixed martial arts match.

Thunderf00t will spend months posting taunting videos. He will claim that he will beat the taller and stronger Pixlee by using his knowledge of physics and evolutionary psychology.

“This will be an epic victory of science over feminism!” Thunderf00t will say.

When the match finally starts, Thunderf00t will scream and charge at Pixlee. Pixlee will stop him with a jab, and follow with an uppercut. The uppercut will send Thunderf00t into the hanging scoreboard. When the match is called, Pixlee will hold the MMA recored for fastest knockout, and the height recored for knocking an opponent into the air.

After the match, Pixlee will be asked if this will finally resolve the deep rifts in the secular community.

“Of course not.” He will reply. “All I did was give him a concussion, and when he wakes up, he’ll whine about being a beta male. This match didn’t resolve any of the underling sexism in the secularism community. The only reason I agreed to this match is so I could donate the prize money to Women Thinking Inc. Their pro-vaccination campaigns are awesome. Now if you will excuse me, I’m going to go home and cuttle with my kitty because that’s how I roll!”

When Thunderf00t wakes up, he will announce that he has an idea for a video that does not involve making fun of creationists, praising science, attacking feminists, slamming Islam, ridiculing libertarians, or time-lapse photography.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Fucker.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

More gold = more patriarchy?

http://i.imgur.com/JiRqv.jpg

Reap

Post by Reap »

Nice I'm important to adam lee, now my life has meaning

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Gumby wrote:Fucker.
Stop throwing around your

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8080/8327 ... e83ed7.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Give a man a hat, he covers his head for a day. Give a man Picsay Pro, he covers every goddamn head he can find for a lifetime.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

http://i.imgur.com/iiVce.jpg

Isn't it a common claim -- from Stephanie, Greta, Ophelia, Watson, Amy, etc -- that people who offer criticism or otherwise ridicule women online are trying to silence women online? Why doesn't Adam apply skepticism to the claims of people he seems to side with :\

Yes, yes, don't kick me out of the movement (however that would be done, I don't know), just start a character assassination campaign and continue feeding into it!

If only Stephanie and co would stop insulting fellow skeptics and direct their anger at the 'real injustices of the world'

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Gumby wrote:Give a man a hat, he covers his head for a day. Give a man Picsay Pro, he covers every goddamn head he can find for a lifetime.
Light a man a fire, you keep him warm for one day. Light a man ON fire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Gumby wrote:Oops, forgot to IMG the link:

[minge]http://www.wpclipart.com/blanks/I_Want_ ... le_Sam.png[/minge]

Blank space provided! :D
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8351/8328 ... 836842.jpg

WoolyBumblebee

Post by WoolyBumblebee »

fascination wrote:On the topic of rape and false accusations, I saw rape conviction rates brought up here. This is a good article I ran across awhile ago about the conviction rates of rapists:
http://m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree ... tion-rates
Most people think rape conviction rates are low. Well, according to this article they're not low at all in comparison with other crimes. BTW, apologies for the poor spelling and grammar. My keypad is acting up.
Be careful, Amanda Bancroft is a feminist and has been called out for her support of 'rape culture'. The Guardian is heavily biased by feminism. I never take any of what they report with much seriousness, especially in the women's section.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

justinvacula wrote: If only Stephanie and co would stop insulting fellow skeptics and direct their anger at the 'real injustices of the world'

http://slymepit.com/staticimgs/tumbleweed.gif

WoolyBumblebee

Post by WoolyBumblebee »

Reap wrote:This is for Franc and just cause

http://reapsowradio.com/graphics/pzchallenge.png

on the feminist challenge post
ROFL!! JtO is still waiting for PZ to take him up on his offer... I think he'll be waiting a while :whistle:

franc

Post by franc »

Reap wrote:

Nice I'm important to adam lee, now my life has meaning
Poor dear has bloodied fingers deleting comments and banning people.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

[quote="justinvacula"]More gold = more patriarchy?

[mung]http://i.imgur.com/JiRqv.jpg[/img][/mung]

Buy a hat.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8496/8328 ... ea0e_o.jpg

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Mykeru wrote:
justinvacula wrote:More gold = more patriarchy?

Buy a hat.

You have a hat fetish.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Gumby wrote:
Mykeru wrote: That's all very interesting, however, I must point out that you could be styling a racist hat.

Quit stealing my goddamned hat! Get your own racist hat!
For those of us whose avatar is already wearing a hat this is all very exclusionary. It has a weird undercurrent of "othering".
I...I think I need a hug...
Eucliwood...hold me.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Outwest wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
justinvacula wrote:More gold = more patriarchy?

Buy a hat.

You have a hat fetish.
Your avatar: is that a big fuck-off tumour on the side of your face?

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

fascination wrote:On the topic of rape and false accusations, I saw rape conviction rates brought up here. This is a good article I ran across awhile ago about the conviction rates of rapists:
http://m.guardiannews.com/commentisfree ... tion-rates
Most people think rape conviction rates are low. Well, according to this article they're not low at all in comparison with other crimes. BTW, apologies for the poor spelling and grammar. My keypad is acting up.
I thought the common perception was that rape and sexual assault reports were low, which is what that article is saying.