Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Gefan

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Gefan »

Mykeru wrote:
real horrorshow wrote: Oh, and Mykeru, if you want to save the trouble of looking up Laden's address, I'll send it to you.
Please. I'm sure they have FTD Florists in his area.

Oh, I just realized: Laden didn't even have the condo number right in his doxxing. His incompetence is truly bottomless.
To paraphrase Herbert Lom as Chief Inspector Dreyfus: "Give me ten men like Greg Laden"...[Mehehehe *twitch*]..."and I could destroy the world!"...[Mehehehehehe! *twitch* *twitch*].

comslave

Post by comslave »

Mykeru wrote:
real horrorshow wrote: Oh, and Mykeru, if you want to save the trouble of looking up Laden's address, I'll send it to you.

Oh, I just realized: Laden didn't even have the condo number right in his doxxing. His incompetence is truly bottomless.
Hmmm... what kind of flowers would be appropriate for Laden?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

comslave wrote: Hmmm... what kind of flowers would be appropriate for Laden?
Cauliflowers?

mikelf

Post by mikelf »

comslave wrote:
Mykeru wrote:

Pansies.

franc

Post by franc »

Laden's thwapping away with more threats -

http://i.imgur.com/rDN8x.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

franc wrote:Laden's thwapping away with more threats -

http://i.imgur.com/rDN8x.jpg

He's a creep.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Fucking Laden... I should have sued him when I had the chance just to put the fucking fear in his bitch-ass.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

So, like, I was browsing Phawrongula on the Prune comparing — or not comparing, in her opinion — TAM to Nazi Germany, and down the line I came across the link to parallel logic.

Where an example of it was applied to 'freethought', namely this,
Prune wrote:
“Freethought” means you use reason and logic to come to a conclusion, and not believing everything anyone says — even a close friend — at face value.
Hahahahahahahahaha yes right that’s what freethought means. A close friend tells you she has a headache and you interrogate her for an hour trying to get her to demonstrate that fact beyond a reasonable doubt.
A stunning example of her intellect. Conflating 'everything' with 'anything' and cocking it up (as I notice Tigzy also pointed out, good show!), and so I thought, "Hey, that's exactly what freethought means - reason and logic - scepticism applied to everything, with exceptions." So I clicked on the link and the poster who wrote it blinked onto the screen. ... It's me! Who knew I could say something intelligent???

Also, I had a post dedicated to me by the Prune (such an honour!) and I didn't even realise. Dickens! (This has been brought to you by the attention whore commitee. MEEEEEEEEE. P. *ahem* Carry on.)

mordacious1

Laden

Post by mordacious1 »

You know of course, that Laden is smarter than you guys. Sure, you can dox him, but his house has wheels, so...

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

I've left off the names for my year-end list, but it will be easy to guess. For a bit of a twist, the style is based on King Crimson's Elephant Talk; here's a youtube vid if you're not familiar with it:

[youtube]HLQhLcKyGs8[/youtube]

The list:

Talk, talk it's only talk.

5. Erroneous Evopsych Evaluations. Environmentally-irresponsible. Etiolated Egomaniac. Education Elided. Erudition Exiguous. Empty-headed Exhortations. Embarrassing Expositions. Ego. Ego. Ego.

4. Dishonest Delusional Denial. Disreputable Deduction. Dazed Dense Douchebag. These are words with a D this time. Deficient Discernment. Deleted Dissension. Disagreeable Dox-dropping Denouncer. Double talk. Double talk. Double wide.

3. Cancelled Comment Consternation. Crabbily Creating Controversy. Cherry-picked Corrupt Criticisms. Callow Conceited Conversation. Confined Competence. Collecting Crappy Ceramics. Contemptible Chit-chat. Chit-chat.

2. Bossy Befuddled Basket-case. Brain-dead Babble. Bullying Witch-hunt Brouhaha. Beastly Backbiting. Boring Butterflies Bleating. Baffled Bloggular Bannination. Bicker. Bicker. Bicker.

1. Attention-seeking Antics. Arrogant Academician. Antagonistic Asshole Announcements. Avoiding Argument. Annoying Autocratic Animosity. Absence of Acumen. Awful Accusations. Asinine Analysis. Arse. Arse. Arsewad.

comslave

Post by comslave »

Darren wrote:
Michael J wrote:That's what I meant by worried. I wouldnt be surprised if PZ is seeing a real drop in page views and I wonder if the invites to conferences are starting to drop off. I think that he is seeing other networks like skepticink as a real threat
When your google trends search interest chart looks like this, I'd be worried too:

http://i.imgur.com/Kz9tf.png

This is why I stay away from FTB. The beast is dying and the graph represents drop in ad revenue. Peezus knows that stirring up drama is the way to page views from the gullible.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

CommanderTuvok wrote:I love the new tagline.

BTW, does anyone else sense Laden is about to go postal? I'm relieved to hear he hates guns, for I wouldn't like to be around him if he had one.
I wouldn't worry. If you were around him, the biggest danger you'd face is the spray of feces when he finally managed to switch off the safety before first figuring out that the end with the hole in it is supposed to be pointed away from him.

Darren

Re: Laden

Post by Darren »

mordacious1 wrote:You know of course, that Laden is smarter than you guys. Sure, you can dox him, but his house has wheels, so...
I'm going to report him to his employer. Does anyone have the number for the U.S. Social Security office?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

BarnOwl wrote:I've left off the names for my year-end list, but it will be easy to guess. For a bit of a twist, the style is based on King Crimson's Elephant Talk; here's a youtube vid if you're not familiar with it:

(youtube)HLQhLcKyGs8(youtube)

The list:

Talk, talk it's only talk.

5. Erroneous Evopsych Evaluations. Environmentally-irresponsible. Etiolated Egomaniac. Education Elided. Erudition Exiguous. Empty-headed Exhortations. Embarrassing Expositions. Ego. Ego. Ego.

4. Dishonest Delusional Denial. Disreputable Deduction. Dazed Dense Douchebag. These are words with a D this time. Deficient Discernment. Deleted Dissension. Disagreeable Dox-dropping Denouncer. Double talk. Double talk. Double wide.

3. Cancelled Comment Consternation. Crabbily Creating Controversy. Cherry-picked Corrupt Criticisms. Callow Conceited Conversation. Confined Competence. Collecting Crappy Ceramics. Contemptible Chit-chat. Chit-chat.

2. Bossy Befuddled Basket-case. Brain-dead Babble. Bullying Witch-hunt Brouhaha. Beastly Backbiting. Boring Butterflies Bleating. Baffled Bloggular Bannination. Bicker. Bicker. Bicker.

1. Attention-seeking Antics. Arrogant Academician. Antagonistic Asshole Announcements. Avoiding Argument. Annoying Autocratic Animosity. Absence of Acumen. Awful Accusations. Asinine Analysis. Arse. Arse. Arsewad.
:clap:
And a partridge in a pear tree. :-)

franc

Post by franc »

CommanderTuvok wrote:BTW, does anyone else sense Laden is about to go postal? I'm relieved to hear he hates guns, for I wouldn't like to be around him if he had one.
[youtube]9VDvgL58h_Y[/youtube]

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

http://i.imgur.com/mKaiF.png

120 hate tweets in the past 24 hrs, Greg? Would those be the invisible kind? A search for "@gregladen" at Twitter brings up 3 tweets from Myekru (2 from their exchange about Laden's doxxing), a few from people who seem to agree with him on various things, and 1 or 2 from people who don't appear to agree from him. There's nowhere near 120 tweets directed to him, that I see. (Caveat that I don't use twitter, may not know all the ins & outs of finding everything.) ...
Several hours later: Okay, now the tweets critical of him are starting to pile up. But that didn't start until after he posted the "open letter" above in which he threatened Abbie, and the tweet in which he faux-doxxed Renee, and more people heard about him doxxing Mykeru's ex-wife.

And, y'all might be interested to know that Laden has the clap. Must be true, I read it on twitter. ;)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Skep tickle wrote:
And, y'all might be interested to know that Laden has the clap. Must be true, I read it on twitter. ;)
Aren't you supposed to have sex with someone to catch that? Well, thanks a lot Skep Tickle, that's a nice imagery to start the day.

*pukes*

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Someone has to ask Greggie what a "Bionthropologist" is - does he mean a bioanthropologist (biological anthropologist) or maybe a bionic anthropologist, or maybe something completely new. Considering he claims credit for writing his book, who knows what the hell he means.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

The Pussy Pass: http://www.avoiceformen.com/a-voice-for ... ussy-pass/ at AVfM, and the same info in voice-over on Wooly Bumblebee's channel here:
[youtube]8qS-7pU0Kp8[/youtube]
Why do we give women a free pass. Why is it that we excuse women when they murder children, or when they murder men. Why is the grotesque and nearly inconceivable sexual mutilation of a human being funny if the knife is wielded by a woman. ...

As rational adults, we excuse outrageous behavior for other people too. Toddlers, and the mentally defective. Isn’t the free pass we give women an implicit claim that they’re either toddlers – or mentally defective?
I haven't listened to the episode but the intro linked & quoted above is intriguing (thought-provoking even though I suspect I wouldn't agree with all their conclusions, will have to listen to find out).

The topic also seems appropriate especially in light of RW joking-about-or-possibly-promoting mutilation of male genitalia on several occasions (recent tweet, inclusion of a cartoon in a talk w/in last year or so, and prior distribution of an ASCII picture of a bird grasping a penis in its claws to at least one man - more info on that one at Scented Nectar's site).

comslave

Post by comslave »

Gefan wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:I love the new tagline.

BTW, does anyone else sense Laden is about to go postal? I'm relieved to hear he hates guns, for I wouldn't like to be around him if he had one.
I wouldn't worry. If you were around him, the biggest danger you'd face is the spray of feces when he finally managed to switch off the safety before first figuring out that the end with the hole in it is supposed to be pointed away from him.
The incedents of internet vitriol turning into real life violence is extremely small. The fact that Laden is using Doxing as his weapon means he wants other people to commit the violence for him. And no one is going to care about his little hissy fit to carry out his wishes.

DownThunder

Post by DownThunder »

comslave wrote:The incedents of internet vitriol turning into real life violence is extremely small. The fact that Laden is using Doxing as his weapon means he wants other people to commit the violence for him. And no one is going to care about his little hissy fit to carry out his wishes.
You say that now, but dont come crying to us if you find yourself awoken from your sleep, and are graciously converted to HIV poz by a semi-piscine SJW feasting on your flesh.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I am just going to leave this here because I am pretty certain it is going to piss off some of the baboons:

http://judgybitch.com/2012/12/13/breadw ... able-team/
What I am telling the senior management team is that I WILL HOST A TON OF THOSE EVENTS and I will do an amazing job. Men with working wives can’t even dream of doing that. There’s just no way. There are NO married women with children in senior administration at Mr. JB’s workplace because they just can’t do it. Not a chance.

But I can. And I will. And I would like nothing more than to play Martha Stewart to their Jack Welch. Oh hell, yeah. I want them to imagine sitting around my table, being served an amazing meal, dealing with whatever issues they would have taken to a restaurant. It’s pleasant and warm and friendly at my house, and every one of the senior management team would rather be in my home than sitting in a hotel conference room.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Skep tickle wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:A link to a Google+ page where Laden seems to be laying on the threats, specifically against Abbie.

https://plus.google.com/109027288459519 ... CTCuvp3w7g

He's actually trying to suggest he isn't a stalker! Greg, you're a wankstain.
Yeah, that's the one. Here are the comments:
http://i.imgur.com/mKaiF.png

120 hate tweets in the past 24 hrs, Greg? Would those be the invisible kind? A search for "@gregladen" at Twitter brings up 3 tweets from Myekru (2 from their exchange about Laden's doxxing), a few from people who seem to agree with him on various things, and 1 or 2 from people who don't appear to agree from him. There's nowhere near 120 tweets directed to him, that I see. (Caveat that I don't use twitter, may not know all the ins & outs of finding everything.)

The most "egregious" one that I see; the avatar shows female face, for whatever that's worth:
AmbrosiaX ?@AmbrosiaX

. @gregladen Talking to women (and buying jewelry) doesn't make you a feminist or feminist in training. Start w/ apologizing to Abbie Smith
Ooooh, the "hate". It burns, doesn't it Greg? Because, ovaries. Including yours.
What gets me the most, is how that bunch are all compulsive liars. Anything to make them a victim in others' eyes. 120 hate tweets! Stupid, stupid, retarded Laden. He didn't even realize that people (even blocked ones) can do a search for items with his name, like "@gregladen". 4 or 5 disagreeing tweets do NOT equal 120 hate tweets. That's an exaggeration of at least 2400%.

But that's part of their New Douchebag Media game, I guess? They don't agree to play by the rules of honesty that most others prefer, and which most others use by default. Still, it blows my mind that they lie to the extent that they do, and they tell so many lies, even when they don't need to.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

CommanderTuvok wrote:On Opheliar's latest thread, about the Daily Mail's article on Dawkins, Ophelia has to tell one of her posters off for referring to Dawkins with a gendered epithet.

The gendered epithet in question? Why, "DICK", of course!
Damn! Parallel Logic strikes again! That's some powerful magic. Fixes any and all hypocrisy, contradictions, bold faced lies, and conflicting things of any sort. Ophelia's Parallel Logic song starts at the 20 second point in the video below.

[youtube]YSeehsTHjrI[/youtube]

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

comslave wrote:
Mykeru wrote:

A bouquet of the following:
-----Weeping Willow branches, symbolic of all the weeping caused by the delusion of getting 120 hate tweets in that particular 24 hr period.
-----Carnations, just because they are grim and funereal, plus they have a shallow, unlikeable smell, much like Laden's personality.
-----Poison Ivy, in hopes he'll stick his face into the bouquet to smell the above mentioned grim carnations.
-----Stinging Nettles, very fresh, also in hopes he'll stick his face into the bouquet to smell the above mentioned grim carnations.

Place the above in a vase filled with stagnant pond water, from any area with lots of mosquitoes and dengue fever.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

It was all a plot to test new Twitter filters:

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo35 ... f32011.jpg

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Also, FC(n), A+, Skepchick and friends:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6410768128/h22B49F53/

DW Adams

Re: Laden

Post by DW Adams »

Darren wrote:
mordacious1 wrote:You know of course, that Laden is smarter than you guys. Sure, you can dox him, but his house has wheels, so...
I'm going to report him to his employer. Does anyone have the number for the U.S. Social Security office?
He's Canadian.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

real horrorshow wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Gumby wrote:Oh, Laden is no threat. He's a creepy keyboard commando who likes to play tough guy on his computer,

Oh, and Mykeru, if you want to save the trouble of looking up Laden's address, I'll send it to you.
Could I have that as well? I'd love to send him a nice bouquet.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

windy

Post by windy »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Wow. Greg Laden didn't dox Mykeru but rather his ex-wife's place of residence. What a lovely, wonderful human is Greg. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with that guy????
This is getting to be a pattern for them in general: There was the outing of "Victor Ivanoff", mistakenly outing Ed Clint as the author of Freethoughtblahgs, and now outing Mykeru's ex-wife's ex-address... have there been any more?

PS. Best wishes for the hubby!

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Skeeve wrote:
Gumby wrote:Oh, Laden is no threat. He's a creepy keyboard commando who likes to play tough guy on his computer,

Oh, and Mykeru, if you want to save the trouble of looking up Laden's address, I'll send it to you.
Could I have that as well? I'd love to send him a nice bouquet.
Whois Greg Laden anyway? I'd like confirmation he is really that stupid.

papillon

Post by papillon »

:) I think Laden's head grafted on to the body of the toad would be more appropriate.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

I think the Almighty Hypnotoad would not be happy if He knew He was in a picture with those shitstains.

http://i.imgur.com/21Cl4.jpg

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

papillon wrote:
:) I think Laden's head grafted on to the body of the toad would be more appropriate.
Nobody would have noticed the difference.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:It was all a plot to test new Twitter filters:

Actually, Greggy-Boy, cleaning out your Facebook friends list isn't going to have much of an effect. This is because you are as thick as pigshit and have left most of your facebook settings public. You have even gone so far in what I must presume to be teh quest for teh ultimate stupid to even leaving your comments section public - which means that anyone with an FB account can leave replies to your posts.

Greg Laden's FB page is here: http://www.facebook.com/laden.greg?ref=ts&fref=ts You need to be logged in to your FB account if you fancy leaving Greg any messages on his very public Facebook page. Doesn't have to be a genuine account, of course...

welch

Post by welch »

Tigzy wrote:

Actually, Greggy-Boy, cleaning out your Facebook friends list isn't going to have much of an effect. This is because you are as thick as pigshit and have left most of your facebook settings public. You have even gone so far in what I must presume to be teh quest for teh ultimate stupid to even leaving your comments section public - which means that anyone with an FB account can leave replies to your posts.

Greg Laden's FB page is here: http://www.facebook.com/laden.greg?ref=ts&fref=ts You need to be logged in to your FB account if you fancy leaving Greg any messages on his very public Facebook page. Doesn't have to be a genuine account, of course...
Or you could just ignore his Facebook account, and not feed his martyr complex anymore than you need to. It's not like he won't come running to you anyway. He needs attention, why do the wolk yourself. Wait a bit, he'll come to you. Just like oolon, when you think about it.

Al Stefanelli

Post by Al Stefanelli »

Yeah, Daniel Waddell is correct. I have been sticking up for Greg, pretty much everywhere - including ReapSowRadio. I've been promoting his science blog (when it has to do with science), too. I've been offline mostly all day Saturday living the life I have outside of the Slimepit (Yes, I know - it's amazing), spending time with my family. I check my Twatter and find this:

http://www.wcoa.info/gladen.jpg

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

[

Wait! Abbie has been doing genetic engineering in her copious spare time when she's not curing AIDs and we have winged monkeys now?

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Skep tickle wrote:and more people heard about him doxxing Mykeru's ex-wife.
I don't think it's quite fair to say he intentionally doxed her, because not only is that info seven years old, but he even got the number of our condo wrong. It was 102, not 301.

The best you can say is he stupidly posted an address I used to live at, last habitated by my ex-wife, with indifference to who actually lived there.

Actually the extent to which he can take any credit for doxing is also disputable. He just found some links of other people who did the actual doxing back in 2005. They are the ones who said things like "we also have information on your wife, but we would never release that, oh no, no, not us because we are doxers with integrity".

And I'm not too worried about her. Not only does she work in an international law firm and has international connections, but she's tough as nails, a survivor of colon cancer and her family has money and high ranking members of the People's Liberation Army.

She's the last person anyone feigning even marginal sanity should fuck with. Good luck with your people trying to extradite the person in the Red Chinese army who stuffs you in an oil drum. Just kidding, in reality, you'll have lawyers three deep in your ass.

However, I do not have, nor will ever have anything bad to say about my ex-wife. She comes from a small town in China, willed herself through Beijing University and got her MA at Johns Hopkins. She was raised by her grandparents as her mother was often less than kind to her, to say the least, and is one of the sweetest, kindest, most ruthless people you ever will meet.

We had a completely amicable divorce where we divided assets and she bought out my part of the condo. She didn't request alimony or lay any blame. The terrible thing about divorce, which I spend many a night perched on a barstool thinking about, is at the end you don't miss the person so much as the promise of what could have been. The months after, maybe years, I felt like I was living in an alternate reality while some parallel universe version of me was happily married.

My ex is a completely stand up person, and really is just the sort of intuitive equity feminist that probably screwed up my ability to deal with whiny middle class white women's first world problems for the rest of my life.

I will say the same thing I said back in 2005 when we were still married: Anyone fucks with her because they disagree with me on the internet and they will get my complete and undivided attention.

I am just appalled I have to say that, or say that doxing an address (the wrong one, by the way) because someone disagreed with you in an internet fight is just not the sort of thing one would expect a supposedly well-regarded (in his dreams) 54 year-old academic to do.

As I said, obviously Laden thought he could push the same buttons people pushed back then. The problem with that, of course, is that Greg Laden is an utter joke who no one takes seriously and who I hope never shuts the fuck up and continues to pull his fellow nutcases down with him.

Which makes me wonder either just how much of Greg Laden's CV is fraudulent, or just how fucked the wiring in his head has become.

None of this means that we should not, in proper Welch fashion, totally fuck with Greg Laden simply for the endless lulz.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Mykeru:
at the end you don't miss the person so much as the promise of what could have been.
Sorry to say, old pal, but this was beautifuly put.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Greg Laden tries his hand at social engineering.
This will not end well for him.
Again.

Richard Dworkins

Post by Richard Dworkins »

What I don't understand is that since the victim feminists are so scared of "Creepy Guys" why it is that this Greg Laden character is not considered a threat to them. Apart from his obviously disturbing behaviour, stalking, threatening people with violence, he's not exactly the most elegant looking individual, in fact could be easily described as looking "creepy".

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

An atheist swipes at FtB and the rift they have created (without naming names):

http://tuibguy.com/?p=7011
When I asked to be considered for inclusion in one of the blog networks, I was asked how I felt about the rift between that network and another one because they wanted to know where I stand. I responded that I had friends in both networks and I could give two fucks about the spew.
I know more than a few atheists that want no part of the entire enterprise any longer. I am losing interest in atheist activism, myself and can find little motivation to do much more than make swipes at religion and the way that it affects society. Beyond this, I want to do little else; because I am finally starting to see that it is not religion that makes society shitty. It is people.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Dilurk wrote:[

Wait! Abbie has been doing genetic engineering in her copious spare time when she's not curing AIDs and we have winged monkeys now?
Wait a minute. Wait one goshdarn minute! 95? Wasn't it "about 120"? He... He's totally making this up, isn't he?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Richard Dworkins wrote:What I don't understand is that since the victim feminists are so scared of "Creepy Guys" why it is that this Greg Laden character is not considered a threat to them. Apart from his obviously disturbing behaviour, stalking, threatening people with violence, he's not exactly the most elegant looking individual, in fact could be easily described as looking "creepy".
One current theory is that he's porking Steffalump Zwan. And maybe PeeZus too.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Gumby wrote:An atheist swipes at FtB and the rift they have created (without naming names):

http://tuibguy.com/?p=7011
When I asked to be considered for inclusion in one of the blog networks, I was asked how I felt about the rift between that network and another one because they wanted to know where I stand. I responded that I had friends in both networks and I could give two fucks about the spew.
I know more than a few atheists that want no part of the entire enterprise any longer. I am losing interest in atheist activism, myself and can find little motivation to do much more than make swipes at religion and the way that it affects society. Beyond this, I want to do little else; because I am finally starting to see that it is not religion that makes society shitty. It is people.
It has never been just religion It has always been dogma and our emotional clinging onto dogma. This is why being a freethinker is difficult for some as learning to think with the grey matter not the pineal gland is very hard for NTs. Though they can with training.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

As an aside, that 150 hate tweet thing that Greg Laden refers to is not just @ replies. He tracks his name being mentioned as well. Something I found out when I used his name rather than his nick. Kinda speaks to his ego.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Lsuoma wrote: One current theory is that he's porking Steffalump Zwan. And maybe PeeZus too.
Wow, that's like a ham stuffed with pork sausage stuffed with bacon.

Just tweeted a Greg Laden Fun Fact: Ozzy Osborne's "Crazy Train" is the only music Greg Laden listens to while furiously masturbating to fat porn.

Add your own!

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Oh, and Greg sucks at the doxxing thing. Unless that was a reaaaaaalllly bad attempt at being sarcastic.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Startling to read that Laden is fifty four. I wouldn't have ascribed any of his observed statements or behavior to date to anyone over, say, twenty one.

Tuibguy

Post by Tuibguy »

Don't be fucking smug here. I was taking a swipe at this cesspool, too.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Punker wrote:A horse named Black Caviar has just won an award for Australian Sportswoman of the Year. There has been a mixed reaction to this news. :popcorn:
Hmm... Misogynist, racist, and pescephobic?

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Mykeru wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: One current theory is that he's porking Steffalump Zwan. And maybe PeeZus too.
Wow, that's like a ham stuffed with pork sausage stuffed with bacon.

Just tweeted a Greg Laden Fun Fact: Ozzy Osborne's "Crazy Train" is the only music Greg Laden listens to while furiously masturbating to fat porn.

Add your own!
Thanks for ruining ham, pork, and bacon for me. I guess I'll live longer but life won't be as enjoyable.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Gefan wrote:Startling to read that Laden is fifty four.
That's his IQ.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Tuibguy wrote:Don't be fucking smug here. I was taking a swipe at this cesspool, too.
Um, if you're that disenchanted with both "sides", please tell me why the fuck you're hanging out here?

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Tuibguy wrote:Don't be fucking smug here. I was taking a swipe at this cesspool, too.
No. It's fine. We all take some of the blame here. I think you'll find that there is still a lot of anger left among the denizens here from being bullied or made to look like a fool elsewhere. Personally I think it is counter productive to take shots at anyone and try not to do so myself. I do enjoy the free exchange of ideas here and the fact there is pretty much no censorship. In recent history someone posted child porn which was as immediately removed as possible, a couple of misguided posts were retired upon request of the poster but that's about it.

If you have any great ideas on how we can reconcile, I'd personally love to hear them. There is even a subthread elsewhere about reconciliation. Please feel free, without doxing, without censorship, without your words de-vowled without cherry picking of what you said.

Go for it.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

It's not being smug. We're not the ones trying to take over the atheist movement. We're not the ones trying to infect it with virulent feminism. We're not the ones trying to undermine the very meaning of the word "skepticism". Hell, if it weren't for the FtB/Skepchick/A+ crowd doing all that, there would be no "rift" and this place wouldn't even exist. This place, whatever you think of it, is the largest gathering place on the web pointing out all the bad things those assholes are doing to the A/S community. I'd love it if there were no need for this place, but unfortunately there is.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Um, if you're that disenchanted with both "sides", please tell me why the fuck you're hanging out here?
I'll take a guess and say he saw people from here checking out his blog post that I linked to.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Pitchguest wrote:
Dilurk wrote:[

Wait a minute. Wait one goshdarn minute! 95? Wasn't it "about 120"? He... He's totally making this up, isn't he?
The 4 or 5 that he claimed were 120, were only in the 24 hrs up to his "120" post. So, that one was a lie. Now though, that he's pissed more people off with his letter threatening to dox or expose something about Abbie, he's now getting his wished for larger number of disagreement tweets. He can't claim that any of the newer ones were part of that original "120" claim. Well, actually, he COULD claim it, but it would be yet another lie.