Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Mykeru

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Mykeru »

Tigzy wrote:Jesus...it's madness, ain't it. I'm wondering what's next: Greg Laden demanding the right to get pregnant, maybe? It's clearly reaching that level of absurdity.
[youtube]sFBOQzSk14c[/youtube]

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Guest wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Greg Laden demanding the right to get pregnant, maybe?
[lubetube]sFBOQzSk14c[/lubetube]
You slick bastard.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Loretta Laden. It suits him - sorry, her.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

acathode wrote:Well, isn't the difference obvious?

In Case A, it's argued that there are things you can do to minimize the risk of becoming a victim, but that the guilt and responsibility is still put solely on the one committing the deed.
In Case B, it's argued that there are things that you can do to minimize the risk of becoming a victim, and that makes the one who performs the deed without guilt and responsibility, because the victim share's a large part of that responsibility.

In the A+ and FTB word, Case A is victim blaming, the Case B is not...
I'm actually, literally, facepalming.
OK, I think I'm closer to getting it now.

Steve is accosted in a dark alley by Bob, who demands his wallet. Steve says "Fuck you Bob, you're not getting my wallet!" Bob then pulls out a previously concealed handgun and fatally shoots Steve, and takes his wallet. According to Half-fish Logic, Steve is responsible for his own demise and Bob is actually the victim, because it was Steve's responsibility to inquire whether Bob had a gun before making a decision as to whether or not he should hand over his wallet.

Half-Fish's brain is a scary place.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Tigzy wrote:Loretta Laden. It suits him - sorry, her.
Imagine if his parents had some Kuhnian foresight and named him "Theory"?

Barael

Post by Barael »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Barael wrote:I think there is a conversation to be had here (well, not in the scope that HF is talking about) about knowingly having sex with someone when both a) you're infected with HIV b) your partner isn't and you aren't. We've had some cases here in Finland in recent and I think the "infected" party has been tried (frankly I've no idea whether they've been convicted as well) for... I dunno since the legal talk is so differerent; I guess manslaughter is the closest one. I think ("first degree", again these goddamn differences in legal nomenclature) murder would be going too far and acquittal, on the other hand, would be too extreme.

Manslaughter suggests no intent to kill. If you know you have HIV and you have unprotected sex I'm going to say that shows intent to kill. If the resulting fatality was instantaneous instead of protracted I doubt there would be any discussion on the matter.
In *cough*developed*cough* countries (with regards to healthcare) HIV infection isn't fatal. At all, really. Of all of the ways of intentionally killing people, having sex with a person while HIV infected is probably one of the less efficient imaginable. So yeah, not buying the premeditated/"1st degree" murder thing.

cunt

Post by cunt »

HaifischGeweint says:
December 6, 2012 at 12:13 am
OIC. I have to be dosile, pleasant, and submissive to you, sugar-coating everything as the faery nymph you expect me to be, while confronting your bigotry, ignorance, and double-standards, or you’ll get impatient with me and compare me to a rabid dog because you don’t know whether it would sting enough to call me a bitch.

That’s nice.
Lmao. People expect this turd to be pleasant and she expects people to be pleasant to her. Sorry slop-tits. You'd be first against the wall.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Via EG:

http://atheiststoday.com/elevatorgate/w ... 2-0002.png

The woman is just a cornucopia of issues fucking narcissistic whining.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Via EG:

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

cunt wrote:
Rystefn wrote:WTF video are you watching? He may not have gotten hit very hard, but where I come from, when someone is being physically pushed around by a vehicle, you call that hit by a car.
Yeah I don't call that hit by a car. "Hit" implies that it slammed into him with some force, and your rationale that it would have diminished his aim through trauma or whatever is fucking laughable. Sit the fuck down.
Spoken truly like someone who has never been hit by a car in any scale, and never used a firearm in any situation. The car moved him, so it impacted with some force. Period. It takes a Hell of a lot less force than that to fuck your aim. If you doubt it, I invite you come down to the range with me, where I will shove you, then you will take your shots within a couple of seconds. Let's see how well you do.

The more you talk, the more obvious it becomes that you know absolutely nothing on the subject.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Mykeru's mouse-clicking finger is apparently vibrating with rage. If he ever triple-posts, we're all fucked.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Barael wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Barael wrote:I think there is a conversation to be had here (well, not in the scope that HF is talking about) about knowingly having sex with someone when both a) you're infected with HIV b) your partner isn't and you aren't. We've had some cases here in Finland in recent and I think the "infected" party has been tried (frankly I've no idea whether they've been convicted as well) for... I dunno since the legal talk is so differerent; I guess manslaughter is the closest one. I think ("first degree", again these goddamn differences in legal nomenclature) murder would be going too far and acquittal, on the other hand, would be too extreme.

Manslaughter suggests no intent to kill. If you know you have HIV and you have unprotected sex I'm going to say that shows intent to kill. If the resulting fatality was instantaneous instead of protracted I doubt there would be any discussion on the matter.
In *cough*developed*cough* countries (with regards to healthcare) HIV infection isn't fatal. At all, really. Of all of the ways of intentionally killing people, having sex with a person while HIV infected is probably one of the less efficient imaginable. So yeah, not buying the premeditated/"1st degree" murder thing.
I'd say intent is a major factor regardless of the treatments available.
There are cases in the USA a where attempted murder was the charge given to people knowingly infecting others with HIV and I'm assuming the USA has the best medicines in the world to treat it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ng-it.html

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Gumby wrote:Mykeru's mouse-clicking finger is apparently vibrating with rage. If he ever triple-posts, we're all fucked.
That wasn't my finger.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Mykeru wrote:Via EG:

It must be such a relief that she is now a blob of lard.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Rystefn wrote:
cunt wrote:
Rystefn wrote:WTF video are you watching? He may not have gotten hit very hard, but where I come from, when someone is being physically pushed around by a vehicle, you call that hit by a car.
Yeah I don't call that hit by a car. "Hit" implies that it slammed into him with some force, and your rationale that it would have diminished his aim through trauma or whatever is fucking laughable. Sit the fuck down.
Spoken truly like someone who has never been hit by a car in any scale, and never used a firearm in any situation. The car moved him, so it impacted with some force. Period. It takes a Hell of a lot less force than that to fuck your aim. If you doubt it, I invite you come down to the range with me, where I will shove you, then you will take your shots within a couple of seconds. Let's see how well you do.

The more you talk, the more obvious it becomes that you know absolutely nothing on the subject.
No i've been hit by loads of cars. Just this week I was walking towards the supermarket. I brushed against one backing up at 1mph. It nudged me two steps to the left!

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Rystefn wrote:
Been hit by a car more than once. Last time I broke the guy's windshield with my abdomen. Which sounds hard-core if you ignore the diagonal bruise across my internal organs ending in a hematoma on my poop pipes the size of a plum. The point is, I don't need a gun to fuck your car up. I have large brass balls and yes, you may buff them to a dazling shine.

Point the second: The weaver stance is for girls, which is a corollary of the concept that "aiming" is for pussies. The overlap between what you do "at the range", usually under the watchful eye of a range-master who just wants you to run some bullets you bought there at a nice mark-up through your gun, and an actual shooting is exactly nil. Most shootings occur at a distance of 10-15 feet and so aiming is not nearly the issue. The single most important determinant of who lives to bullshit about their prowess with firearms is finding cover.

When we have a newb survivalist who has come out to their newly acquired Glock POS watching them "aim" is a continous source of amusement. Even a rather effeminate round like the 9mm will cause cavitation so that being off a couple or three inches makes fuck all difference, especially if you intend to shoot something more than once which is, of course, recommended.

Would shoving me effect my ability to put 7 +1 .45 caliber bullets center mass into a target within 25 feet of me? No. It wouldn't. I'm just that much of an internet tough guy. I can type bad-ass shit like you wouldn't believe. I can also lift up cars with my eyeballs.

Of course the only reason some people engage in these sort of online discussions is because one person in the conversation has a form of internet Koro where they are afraid if they don't school someone on the mythical manly arts, their penis will shrink back into their abdominal cavity.

Okay, everyone check now.

Pinker

Post by Pinker »

This is how the latest upload from Skepticon 5 appears in my youtube updates:

http://i.imgur.com/8Fq2q.jpg

welch

Post by welch »

I do believe she's being sarcastic about the book, which to be fair, is fucking stupid.

Al Stefanelli

Post by Al Stefanelli »

Mykeru wrote:
Gumby wrote:Mykeru's mouse-clicking finger is apparently vibrating with rage. If he ever triple-posts, we're all fucked.
That wasn't my finger.
WCoA strikes again...

welch

Post by welch »

Mykeru wrote:
Rystefn wrote:
Been hit by a car more than once. Last time I broke the guy's windshield with my abdomen. Which sounds hard-core if you ignore the diagonal bruise across my internal organs ending in a hematoma on my poop pipes the size of a plum. The point is, I don't need a gun to fuck your car up. I have large brass balls and yes, you may buff them to a dazling shine.

Point the second: The weaver stance is for girls, which is a corollary of the concept that "aiming" is for pussies. The overlap between what you do "at the range", usually under the watchful eye of a range-master who just wants you to run some bullets you bought there at a nice mark-up through your gun, and an actual shooting is exactly nil. Most shootings occur at a distance of 10-15 feet and so aiming is not nearly the issue. The single most important determinant of who lives to bullshit about their prowess with firearms is finding cover.

When we have a newb survivalist who has come out to their newly acquired Glock POS watching them "aim" is a continous source of amusement. Even a rather effeminate round like the 9mm will cause cavitation so that being off a couple or three inches makes fuck all difference, especially if you intend to shoot something more than once which is, of course, recommended.

Would shoving me effect my ability to put 7 +1 .45 caliber bullets center mass into a target within 25 feet of me? No. It wouldn't. I'm just that much of an internet tough guy. I can type bad-ass shit like you wouldn't believe. I can also lift up cars with my eyeballs.

Of course the only reason some people engage in these sort of online discussions is because one person in the conversation has a form of internet Koro where they are afraid if they don't school someone on the mythical manly arts, their penis will shrink back into their abdominal cavity.

My dick is now a meter long, prehensile, and wearing a monocle.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

He was hit by a car on his bike? Never, how come he's never mentioned it before? Not even once?

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

welch wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
Rystefn wrote:

My dick is now a meter long, prehensile, and wearing a monocle.
Well good for...OH GOD DAMMIT! I turned around too fast again and my massive cock-head punched a hole in the sheet-rock. Again. It's so embarrassing having to go to Home Depot to buy spackle and joint tape to patch the holes I make with my massive battering ram penis. Of course, I have to pigeon-hole some of the people who work there, usually cornering them in the dead-end tool aisle, to tell them about how I keep making holes in the wall with my really really big dick. You know, so they can empathize with how hung I am.

Oh, now where were we? Oh yeah. Hey Rystefn, what make and model gun ya got?

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

bhoytony wrote:He was hit by a car on his bike? Never, how come he's never mentioned it before? Not even once?
So I was at this wake and someone mentioned the "cycle of life" and I said "Cycle? Let me tell you about cycle..."

Notung

Post by Notung »

welch wrote:I do believe she's being sarcastic about the book, which to be fair, is fucking stupid.
That's how I read it.

On that subject - all this 'thin/fat/white/male/hetero privilege' stuff is a load of rubbish, I think. Am I privileged? Yes. Why? Because my upbringing was very very easy, and I come from a relatively well-off family living in a nice area of a nice town. Just like my 2 sisters. And my 4 black cousins (on both sides of the family). I think we're all equally privileged (ignoring negligible and hypothetical differences).

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Notung wrote:
welch wrote:I do believe she's being sarcastic about the book, which to be fair, is fucking stupid.
That's how I read it.
[youtube]MOs4vsthLD0[/youtube]

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Jonathan wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote: It would be interesting to get Abbies take on this post as I'm not sure about some of the 'facts' being provided by half-fishy - particularly regarding HIV infectivity. Does saliva really kill the virus?
A google search suggests the enzymes in saliva do, but then the amount of saliva you have in your mouth wouldn't be enough to kill all of the virus in an average load, so to speak. Aren't the rates of transmission through oral low anyway? Don't know the reasons why.
Looks like it's complicated. See for example: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19114861

Notung

Post by Notung »

Hehe - I would be more fun, I promise. I'm just trying to prevent my throwaway light-hearted comments being made into entire blog posts... again. *cough* Almost Diamonds *cough*

Guessed

Post by Guessed »

Okay this is actually fucking hilarious, hahahahaha, holy shit. That is the worst/best humblebrag I've seen in a while, I can't tell if she's clueless or just vain.

Guessed

Post by Guessed »

welch wrote:

[img]lol[/img]

I do believe she's being sarcastic about the book, which to be fair, is fucking stupid.
Oh, thank God.

Barael

Post by Barael »

Tony Parsehole wrote:I'm assuming the USA has the best medicines in the world to treat it.
A fair assumption that the USA has the best medicines in the world... as long as you can cough up the dough for it (which basically makes the USA a developing world country in these matters; not much interested in debating this point). You replied with a link to a fairly blatant UK case; we've had some blatant cases as well. We've also had a lot less grievous cases as well, which are in fact what I was talking about. I could provide some link but they would probably make no sense to non-Finns.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Angry_Drunk wrote:
Tigzy wrote:I think the gist of it was that sometimes, when a poz person knows they've been converted, but don't tell a potential convert that they're presently in congress with a converted person - and thus might risk, sorry, accepting that they might be converting the person without their full consent - then they are sometimes only doing it because they're a bit shy about telling that person that they are indeed converted, and that it's wrong to think of such converts as doing anything wrong and being criminalised about it.

How this might go down with the FTB feminist crowd should be interesting, considering the implications of consent when the sexual partner hasn't been given the full information necessary for informed consent...
I have the sinking suspicion that s/h/it is confusing HIV/AIDS with vampirism.
hahaha!

They certainly know how to suck the life out of anyone who attempts to decipher their ramblings.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Pinker wrote:This is how the latest upload from Skepticon 5 appears in my youtube updates:

http://i.imgur.com/8Fq2q.jpg
Priceless. I wonder if Becky Whatnot claims unemployment benefits? And does Greta Christina do so while on a writing hiatus due to illness (which was supposedly paid for by donations from idiots)?

franc

Post by franc »

welch wrote:it's why I won't actually comment on his site. I see no reason to give him an iota of traffic I don't have to. But getting banned arbitrarily without having done anything would be awesome. Has to be by name though. none of that cowardly shit.
Yes. And I need to remind folks commenting over there, assuming you still think it necessary, using any kind of identifiable credential is stupid - they tamper with it and your signature remains. I would even go as far as never connecting to FfTB directly, but only through a proxy. They do make creationists look decidedly less dumb.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Mykeru wrote: When we have a newb survivalist who has come out to their newly acquired Glock POS
Yes, I am implying that they have confessed their closeted homosexuality to their firearm.

Fucking proof-reading, how does it work?

mordacious1

HIV

Post by mordacious1 »

The pope told African woman not to require their husbands to wear condoms even if he's HIV positive. I'm sure the FfTBloggers were upset about that. Now one of them is having posts about this shit? Un F-ing Believable.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
bhoytony wrote:So if you didn't specifically ask Hannibal Lector if he was going to eat you it's your own fault you were eaten.
That's pretty much it. I was going to say if your partner didn't ask you if you were a sex killer is it her fault if you choose to rape and murder her?
After all, knowingly infecting someone with HIV is attempted murder at the very least.
The really important thing is to not wear a T shirt that says "I feel safe and welcome at TAM", when you are fucking AIDS into your partner. The other person's feelings about this really matter. If they're not too concerned about the T shirt, but get upset that you gave them HIV because they thought you might have told them in advance, then their little fee fees are just the result of bigotry and can hence be ignored, or disparaged.

That's a fair summary of their hierarchy of concerns, isn't it? The responsibility is on me for my reaction to being infected with HIV, but it's on the other person if they wear a T shirt I don't like. This makes perfect fucking sense, doesn't it?

welch

Re: HIV

Post by welch »

mordacious1 wrote:The pope told African woman not to require their husbands to wear condoms even if he's HIV positive. I'm sure the FfTBloggers were upset about that. Now one of them is having posts about this shit? Un F-ing Believable.
oh if a theist says it, OMG IT IS HORRIBLE. If a fucking dipstick like halfassed says it?

We must listen, because, privilege.

cunt

Post by cunt »

You know something. Even if I had the flu and the person somehow didn't notice that, and I actually felt like fucking while I had the flu I'd probably still say "Hey you know what, I have the flu. You probably don't want to catch it".

welch

Post by welch »

Okay, so taking bets on two things:

1) Halfassed is Crom, just trolling people.
2) Crom has finally dropped the facade, and is just a drooling idiot of cosmic proportions.

Seriously, the moronic defense he puts forth for that shit is beyond the pale.

welch

Post by welch »

cunt wrote:

You know something. Even if I had the flu and the person somehow didn't notice that, and I actually felt like fucking while I had the flu I'd probably still say "Hey you know what, I have the flu. You probably don't want to catch it".

halfassed's entire philosphy can be boiled down to that of a particularly stupid, ill-behaved toddler:

"NOTHING IS EVER MY FAULT, IT'S ALWAYS YOUR FAULT"

I mean, is there any position he's taken not covered by that "reasoning"?

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tigzy wrote:Jesus...it's madness, ain't it. I'm wondering what's next: Greg Laden demanding the right to get pregnant, maybe? It's clearly reaching that level of absurdity.
They're not even original. Monty Python sent this kind of shit up 30 years ago.

cunt

Post by cunt »

welch wrote: halfassed's entire philosphy can be boiled down to that of a particularly stupid, ill-behaved toddler:

"NOTHING IS EVER MY FAULT, IT'S ALWAYS YOUR FAULT"

I mean, is there any position he's taken not covered by that "reasoning"?
But she's oppressed!!!!1!

welch

Post by welch »

Cunning Punt wrote:
They're not even original. Monty Python sent this kind of shit up 30 years ago.

John Cleese is pretty much stating how I feel when reading the output of nincompoops like halfassed.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Rystefn wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
cunt wrote: A couple of people actually get shot at in that vid. One from a very close distance that makes me wonder how the person could have possibly missed.
This gives away the fact that you have never been in a firefight up close and personal. The sheer random shit that can go down in an instant can take your breath away when you think about it later, not to mention give you the shakes.

I will let the ex-combat people here tell you about it, though in my experience not many people feel inclined to talk about it.
If you're talking about the incident at around 1:45, then 1) I don't see any particular evidence the shots missed, and 2) are you questioning how a person could possibly have missed his shots right after he was hit by a car?
I assume you are talking to cunt and not me.

I know from experience someone can shoot at you from five feet away, and still miss (aimed at my head insted of my chest). But then I was anything but a stationary target.

Anyway, I am going to drop out of this now. Should have said nothing actually.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

sacha wrote:
Angry_Drunk wrote: I have the sinking suspicion that s/h/it is confusing HIV/AIDS with vampirism.
hahaha!

They certainly know how to suck the life out of anyone who attempts to decipher their ramblings.

s/h/it makes an appeal to stop picking on s/h/it.

[youtube]BzvdxrU9fQI[/youtube]

Actually David Thorne http://www.27bslash6.com/

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

welch

Post by welch »

What happens when social justice warriors choose....poorly:

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conser ... 34390.html

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

TheMan wrote:
sacha wrote:
Angry_Drunk wrote: I have the sinking suspicion that s/h/it is confusing HIV/AIDS with vampirism.
hahaha!

s/h/it makes an appeal to stop picking on s/h/it.

[youtube]BzvdxrU9fQI[/youtube]

Actually David Thorne http://www.27bslash6.com/
Hahha! That's the guy from http://www.27bslash6.com/

That website is fucking hilarious! I have put a few people at our office onto that site and you can tell when they're reading it and not working, you can hear them laughing across the studio. I love it. My favorite is Missing Missy.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

@cunning punt

one of the top ten funniest website on the internets...I did link to him in tiny letters.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Dilurk wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:<snip>

http://i.imgur.com/DF9RM.jpg

She is ignoring Ed Clint's points because she got bored, but she absolutely loved the way Rebecca coordinated her hair color with the color of the lectern. :hand:

And to think some people here used to take her seriously! :think:
Ugh. That's sexism Ms. Kazez. Yes, when giving a presentation one might "dress up" a bit. Anyone might want to wear a suit perhaps, but to ignore the content of a talk and presentation to concentrate on "coordinated hair colour and colour of lectern" puts women back years. Just imagine something like "Dick gave a talk on evo psych but I didn't pay much attention to the talk as he was wearing a dashing red tie with a wonderful cream colour shirt and bold tweed jacket."
But, but...isn't it only natural that they caught her eye? Rebecca's hair and the lectern were such a tempting berry color she just wanted to pick them. :P

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

@Phil,

BTW here is the Russian video (assuming you have yet to see it).

[youtube]AXz4P6EpX3s[/youtube]

sacha

Post by sacha »

Tigzy wrote:Both Half-Fish Hagfish* and Crom seem to be forgetting that the risk of being infected is greater if there happens to be a cut or lesion 'down there', as it were. Which is why it's essential to inform a partner that one is HIV-positive before getting too intimate; for all the 'converted' might know, the possible sexual partner could have a spot, sore or scratch which they might ordinarily not worry about.
fixed that for you.

Hagfish

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

What the fuck. What is even the fuck. I cannot believe what I've just been reading.

POZ.
Tigzy wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if Crom wheeled Half-Fish out to take the heat off of Steffy and PeeZee over Becky's recent evo-psych escapades. I reckon from now on the FCs will keep him/her on standby for any future controversies. :lol:
This is like the only logical explanation I can see for this. I mean this is some motherfucking badshit crazy isn't it.
cunt wrote:

But like... who the fuck doesn't do that? If I am sick I immediately inform people around me that I'm ill. I don't shake hands if I think I have a cold. And I definitely fucking stay home if I think it's anything worse. Holy fucking shit! There is someone in one of our offices who has a lowered immune system and I'm sure there are plenty of other people around the place who do too. It's common courtesy!

But I also don't think that's a fucking appropriate comparison HF is fucking tarded.

One of my HIV+ friends was courted by the whole poz community and found it fucked up as shit. He was like... why would I want to risk infecting someone after I experienced it? Like wtf.

franc

Post by franc »

Dilurk wrote:
Bertrand Russell wrote:
...The intellectual thing I should want to say is this: When you are studying any matter, or considering any philosophy, ask yourself only what are the facts and what is the truth that the facts bear out. Never let yourself be diverted either by what you wish to believe, or by what you think would have beneficent social effects if it were believed. But look only, and solely, at what are the facts. That is the intellectual thing that I should wish to say. ...
“It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence.” -- William Kingdon Clifford (4 May 1845 – 3 March 1879)

mordacious1

OFF TOPIC BUT...

Post by mordacious1 »

I was just over at RDF and I saw that they had to take down their new YouTube channel for copyright infringement filed by Upper Branch Productions, Inc. Some people tried to warn Richard that Timonen was a real prick, but I guess he didn't see it until too late. All those videos taken by Josh can't be shown, what a loss.

sacha

Post by sacha »

welch wrote:What happens when social justice warriors choose....poorly:

hahahahaaaa!

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Haifisch Geweint‏@HaifischGeweint

It doesn't matter to me how educated you are. You're ignorant if you constantly reject the seriousness of social justice because SCIENCE.

THARS YOUR PROBLEM

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

sacha wrote:

hahahahaaaa!
Parody, FYI.

I just read about five pages of Halffish's twitter stream. Rrrrrrr.

sacha

Post by sacha »

rayshul wrote:
sacha wrote:

hahahahaaaa!
Parody, FYI.
yes. The bikers I know would not have been so polite.

As a vegetarian who had a 1%er lover for years, and was a regular at their bar, I found it hilarious.

franc

Post by franc »

Watered down version. This was the original -

http://phawrongula.wikia.com/wiki/Cunt_ ... ng_In_Book