Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Tigzy »

LMU wrote:Is oolon trying to dox mykeru? Seriously? After complaining so much about JV? I remember that someone wrote a post compromising oolon's pseudonymity (doxxing imo), and that was wrong, but it is just as wrong for oolon to try to do that to others.
Could be just idle curiosity. I once found out some personal details of certain of the FCs purely on whim - I was bored, and wanted to see how easily it could be done. I have no inclination at all to act on or do anything with the info. Though it must be said that I'm an extremely nosey bastard, so not everyone's motives might be the same as mine.

In any case, it turned to be very easy to find these details - which means anyone with any genuine ill-intent could very likely find such details with little effort. It makes doxxing almost redundant really, given that some truly scary person would probably be able to get the details of pretty much any prominent figure they disliked anyways. That said, I don't think there's any justification for making it any easier for them.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
d4m10n wrote:Just a quick note to call attention to an “experiment” I've been running:

viewtopic.php?t=180

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2512

I am genuinely interested in hearing and writing about what attracts participants to each forum, although it seems I've already been locked out over on A+. Alas!

Still hoping to hear from you guys, though.
Your experiment has not gone down well over at A+. Quelle surprise.

:lol:
I’ve bent over backwards to be fair and balanced, just to get bent over forwards and warned for trolling. Worth a shot, though.

mutleyeng

Post by mutleyeng »

do many from here post on A+?
I know quite a few from Jref and SGU forums signed up there to see what it was all about - and a fair proportion of them in all honesty seemed to want to see how far they could push them before getting banned.
I would think they have had far more trouble from members of those forum than they ever had from pitters

papillon

Post by papillon »

d4m10n wrote:Just a quick note to call attention to an “experiment” I've been running:
I've just logged in over there to remind you to check your CIS binary privilege - THREAD LOCKED. :)

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

mutleyeng wrote:do many from here post on A+?
I know quite a few from Jref and SGU forums signed up there to see what it was all about - and a fair proportion of them in all honesty seemed to want to see how far they could push them before getting banned.
I would think they have had far more trouble from members of those forum than they ever had from pitters
I've got a troll account on A+, but I haven't used it. Yet.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:
mutleyeng wrote:do many from here post on A+?
I've got a troll account on A+, but I haven't used it. Yet.
My first two posts haven't made it through moderation and I received a snotty PM off the mods saying they suspect I'm a troll so I can go fuck myself (paraphrase).

cunt

Post by cunt »

Yeah, I'm ceepolk.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

cunt wrote:Yeah, I'm ceepolk.
I'm Flewellyn

cunt

Post by cunt »

Nose Lazers! HAHAHAH

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

I made an account there the first week, but only logon to when I read it. Haven't posted anything yet. I'm waiting for something Epic.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Anyone reckon I'd get an insta-ban just for registering with the name Lsuoma? Or am I nowhere near notorious enough?

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
cunt wrote:How's the hunt going Oolon?

http://i.imgur.com/xNVAN.jpg

Seems pretty shady. Didn't a first time poster drop Oolon's personal details here a while back? And wasn't that first time poster generally told to "fuck off with that shit" by the regulars? Now why would Oolon be bothering to check out who Mykeru.com is registered with? More to the point why does he think Mykeru is being paranoid for using an anonymous registration service?
I noticed that oolon and Aratina Cage (who seems to be obsessed with the slymepit to a Norman Bates level of creepiness) are busy trying to dox Sasha on twitter.

:evil:

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

TedDahlberg wrote:That's it, I give up. You utter bastards type too quickly for me. A couple of weeks ago I went without visiting the Pit (or any Internet-based location) for a few days). Since then I've been trying to catch back up, not wanting to miss some juicy titbit. I am now twenty-four pages behind. So: I give up. You've worn me down, people! I'll have to settle for reading the last page or so and go from there, compulsive tendencies be damned. Maybe you really are as evil as They say…

(I guess what I'm saying is… have I missed anything good?)

I sympathize. I spent a week in Kentucky a few weeks ago and never caught up. I just let about 10pages go and started with the last page again.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Tigzy wrote:I've got a troll account on A+, but I haven't used it. Yet.
Same. By the way did anyone find out which moderator was the Poe?

GenerallyFading

Post by GenerallyFading »

Good grief, go to sleep, go to work and I have a lot to read!

OK, Decius, you and I are not going to agree, so I will just leave you with two links - watch or don't watch, I don't think they will be sufficient to change your mind.

http://home.theharcombedietclub.com/201 ... eason-why/

Which I think also shows I have also oversimplified......she says it better....

Thank you for the article on Gary Taubes, it was interesting but does not change what I am seeing, and I'm afraid that your theory as to why I gained weight by eating less does not hold up when we consider I am talking a period of approximately 6 years.

Bother, I think this commenter is on another page - sorry, whoever you are - my doctor is fully aware of what I eat - he doesn't agree because of conventional thinking, but cannot deny the results. I am tested frequently for liver function - perfect so far, and I don't drink which may or may not help.

I hope that's covered everyone - I will try and catch up on anything I've missed later on. I will just leave this thought - Harriet Hall, who's article you gave me the link to says herself, "We don’t just berate obese people for lack of will power. We try to understand why most people find it so difficult to lose weight."

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Tony Parsehole wrote:

Seems pretty shady. Didn't a first time poster drop Oolon's personal details here a while back? And wasn't that first time poster generally told to "fuck off with that shit" by the regulars? Now why would Oolon be bothering to check out who Mykeru.com is registered with? More to the point why does he think Mykeru is being paranoid for using an anonymous registration service?
Oh, let them have their fun. They have nothing for me to fear.

Notung

Post by Notung »

It would be amusing if your name is really just 'Mykeru' and that avatar is your passport photo.

Re: the A+ forum users saying that they're not a zoo. Yes they are, almost everyone is treating them like a zoo. It's a zoo.

cunt

Post by cunt »

GenerallyFading wrote: Bother, I think this commenter is on another page - sorry, whoever you are - my doctor is fully aware of what I eat - he doesn't agree because of conventional thinking, but cannot deny the results. I am tested frequently for liver function - perfect so far, and I don't drink which may or may not help.
That was me, and please listen to your doctor. There's a great chance that he knows a lot more about this stuff than me, you and whoever wrote this ludicrous 75% fat diet you're on. You are most likely putting your body into a starvation state and burning away your muscles. You might lose some weight on the scales but you will end up looking like a melted candle.

AndrewV69

Why is PeeZuss afraid of Cats?

Post by AndrewV69 »

Toxoplasma Gondii in humans

Thumbnail sketchs
http://www.damninteresting.com/parasites-on-the-brain/
http://www.parasitesinhumans.org/toxoplasma-gondii.html

Possible link to culture
http://scienceblogs.com/notrocketscienc ... n-culture/

And now, the article from the Atlantic which got me interested in the subject in the first place:

How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy (and why OB is obsessed with her cunt?)
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... zy/308873/
Could T. gondii be a sexually transmitted disease in humans too? “That’s what we hope to find out,” says Vyas, who now works at Nanyang Technological University, in Singapore. The researchers also discovered that infected male rats suddenly become much more attractive to females. “It’s a very strong effect,” says Vyas. “Seventy-five percent of the females would rather spend time with the infected male.”
Since the 1950s, he notes, about 70 epidemiology studies have explored a link between schizophrenia and T. gondii. When he and his colleague Robert Yolken, a neurovirologist at Johns Hopkins University, surveyed a subset of these papers that met rigorous scientific standards, their conclusion complemented the Prague group’s discovery that schizophrenic patients with Toxo are missing gray matter in their brains. Torrey and Yolken found that the mental illness is two to three times as common in people who have the parasite as in controls from the same region.
Human-genome studies, both scientists believe, are also in keeping with that finding—and might explain why schizophrenia runs in families. The most replicated result from that line of investigation, they say, suggests that the genes most commonly associated with schizophrenia relate to the immune system and how it reacts to infectious agents. So in many cases where the disease appears to be hereditary, they theorize, what may in fact be passed down is an aberrant or deficient immune response to invaders like T. gondii.
Abbie may be interested in this:
The difference in the subjects’ behavior before and after vaccination was pronounced: the flu shot had the effect of nearly doubling the number of people with whom the participants came in close contact during the brief window when the live virus was maximally contagious. “People who had very limited or simple social lives were suddenly deciding that they needed to go out to bars or parties, or invite a bunch of people over,” says Reiber. “This happened with lots of our subjects. It wasn’t just one or two outliers.”
Reiber has her eye trained on other human pathogens that she thinks may well be playing similar games, if only science could prove it. For example, she says, many people at the end stages of AIDS and syphilis express an intense craving for sex. So, too, do individuals at the beginning of a herpes outbreak. These may just be anecdotal accounts, she concedes, but based on her own findings, she wouldn’t be surprised if these urges come from the pathogen making known its will to survive.
Now I seriously want biological samples from the baboons for study. Not saying you should wear hazmat suits around these people but be careful about any sort of physical contact with them, you never know. Naturally, I would strongly caution anyone about having sex with these individuals. That would be ill advised.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Notung wrote:
Tigzy wrote:I've got a troll account on A+, but I haven't used it. Yet.
Same. By the way did anyone find out which moderator was the Poe?
Still an open question - if the Poe does indeed exist. However, the more I see of Flewellyn's posts, the more I'm becoming convinced that he's just playing it for laughs - and not just on the A+ forum, either.

papillon

Post by papillon »

Denounces all non-feminist atheist men as a threat to atheist women:

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 0/0007.jpg

Claims impartiality by waving penis around.. /Venn Diagram.jpg

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

http://i.imgur.com/MmoUn.jpg

How could this be? Someone gets what might be a death threat from a random person on the internet and doesn't think it is a big deal or otherwise takes it seriously? Hold the presses!

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:I can't think why he would want to get his hands on that information.. Mykeru, you'd better move apartments just in case. Get in contact with the police as well. At least change your locks. This slimy turd character seems pretty stalkerish.
Amusing story.

Years back I got on the radar of The Free Republic who posted all sorts of untrue crap because, basically they and the Freethought Bloggers are on exactly the same authoritarian axis. This was also about the time other right wingers were giving me actual bone-fide death threats. Typing on their mom's computer, of course.

I just happened to have a video up of me disproving a common misconception that the M-1 carbine was subject to jamming. It can, if you use cheap, off-market ammunition, but then so can everything. With proper FMJ ammunition it's basically fool proof. So I posted a video running two thirty rounds clips through my vintage M-1. Now, the standard magazine was 15 rounds, but the Korean-era M-2 clips works fine. So running 30 rounds through it, dropping the clip and rotating a new one in on a jungle clip and running another 30 rounds through was a bunch of fun.

Unknown to me, the same right wingers who were talking shit and may or may not have been in on the threats caught wind of this and they simply lost their minds.

One of the origins of wingnut tough-guyism is their assumption that all their opposition are tree hugging hippies. Essentially, they are brave against unarmed people.

So a week or so later I see the guy that heads the Free Republic outside the White House on a warm summery day and walk up to him to ask him about some of the shit they were writing. He damn near ran away. When I caught up to him, which isn't hard because he's a pasty fat fuck, he started babbling something about me having a gun.

It took me a full thirty seconds to figure out what in fuck he was talking about. Did he think I had a concealed M-1 on me with no coat or anything?

In any case, it was a window into the mind of cowardly internet harassers.

Fuck stalkers.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8193/8135 ... 3376_z.jpg

Of course, they should stalk me in the woods: I'm often by myself and it's all scary, especially as I'll be walking out all by myself.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Imagine if someone started off Poe'ing for the lulz and then got addicted to the adoration and power. It's a horrifying thought. It could even be someone you know, ya know?

Altair

Post by Altair »

Mykeru wrote: Oh, let them have their fun. They have nothing for me to fear.
I was curious after reading that exchange, so I searched for that tweet. Sadly, I couldn't find what it is that she hates when men do, and was even done by her own brother. It sounds like she says she hates it when men register domains with anonymous information, though.

What I did learn is that I'm sharing a forum with a guy who is one of the nuttier slymepitters, whose voice rattles with barely contained anger and is "this" close to becoming postal. Or he could be sacha's sockpuppet, they're still not sure.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/296/tempbq.png

Please, Mykeru, please, don't hurt us! :o

Post by Guest »

Personalized terrorism? Seriously? Hahahaha.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

It's quite clear that Mykeru's videos are having an effect on Prune. Hitting too close to home, I'd wager.

For all the baboons' talk of socks, I'm halfway convinced that Illuminata and Nerd of Redhead are actually customised chatbots.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Altair wrote:Please, Mykeru, please, don't hurt us! :o
http://youtu.be/zW29RocStAg?t=11m42s
Oh, I get it. Are you gonna do me in?

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Altair wrote:
I was curious after reading that exchange, so I searched for that tweet. Sadly, I couldn't find what it is that she hates when men do, and was even done by her own brother. It sounds like she says she hates it when men register domains with anonymous information, though.

What I did learn is that I'm sharing a forum with a guy who is one of the nuttier slymepitters, whose voice rattles with barely contained anger and is "this" close to becoming postal. Or he could be sacha's sockpuppet, they're still not sure.

"Oh! Oh! Whoever shall save us from this perfectly frightful man!"

*faints*

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Altair wrote:

"It feels that close to physical violence"

Oh, please Ophelia. We already know how much credibility to put in how you feel.

You know what I feel, Ophelia? I feel you are a monumentally manipulative coward and all this talk is the prelude to your having someone do violence by proxy on your behalf. You will continue to talk about how you feel, make all sorts of outrageous statements that have basis only in the 2 lbs of damp meat between your ears, and then you will release my info expecting one of the more demented members of your asylum to do the dirty work.

Which is why the more you talk, the more you own it.

I'm kind of annoyed that my sister crashing is effecting my productivity. Family comes first, but I miss being able to think continuously for thirty seconds without some all-important piece of information on the Kardashians coming through. As scary as these people are I must be irritating the hell out of them. I will "double down" on finishing my latest, even though I seriously need noise canceling headphones.

And "shaking with rage"? The only time anyone has heard my normal speaking voice was with Reap, and that was tinny from my cheap gaming headset. I usually record on a Sony stereo recorder.

Aside from literally "tone trolling" me, you think Ophelia can ever discuss anything substantive, like what I've actually said?

Who is R? As I discussed with Reap, if anyone wants to "bam" me, I will meet them halfway.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Mykeru:

I imagine "R" is Rebecca Watson.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Jonathan wrote:Mykeru:

I imagine "R" is Rebecca Watson.
I'll even give her the first shot.

Post by Guest »

Long time lurker here. I had assumed Oolon was arguing in good faith and thought some here were being a bit unfair to him. Looked a bit duplicitous seeing the way he misrepresented this site vs his posts here but gave him the benefit of the doubt. Not any more though, What a creep.

papillon

Post by papillon »

Is this one of those 'Where's Waldo' pictures?
Mykeru, are you hidden in the undergrowth with a painted face, eating a live squirrel and drinking your own piss?

welch

Post by welch »

Lsuoma wrote:Anyone reckon I'd get an insta-ban just for registering with the name Lsuoma? Or am I nowhere near notorious enough?
Maybe? I created an account as myself, never even log on, just to see how much they care about such things. They don't really seem to give a fuck if you aren't actually doing anything, which is fine with me. If they didn't have rules that even Calvinball devotees would find bizarre, they might have fewer problems. Consistency helps.

welch

Post by welch »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:

I noticed that oolon and Aratina Cage (who seems to be obsessed with the slymepit to a Norman Bates level of creepiness) are busy trying to dox Sasha on twitter.

:evil:
Aratina has had a hardon for all versions of the slimepit since they were so thoroughly ridiculed for thinking that when you call a woman a "poptart" you are in fact using a delicious toaster pastry as an insult?

Yeah, it made no fucking sense, but lord, did they try like hell to say that's the only possible meaning. They did not take the sustained mockery well.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Guest wrote:Long time lurker here. I had assumed Oolon was arguing in good faith and thought some here were being a bit unfair to him. Looked a bit duplicitous seeing the way he misrepresented this site vs his posts here but gave him the benefit of the doubt. Not any more though, What a creep.
Oh, don't worry about it. You're problem is just sanity.

Sane people look at all the fear and claims of threats and harassment coming from FTB and then notice that all the actual threats, harassment, and now allusion to physical violence, are coming from FTB.

Oh, I just figured out how to end the next video...

Thanks Ophelia, you are my muse, cupcake.

welch

Post by welch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:

What "anonymous" service. Just whois'd Mykeru.com. It's about as anonymous as POTUS.

Seriously, just how stupid are these fucks? And since when is hiding personal details on your DNS reg info some...oh never mind, we're talking about idiots.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Jonathan wrote:
Altair wrote:

"Oh! Oh! Whoever shall save us from this perfectly frightful man!"

*faints*
I'm more frightened of people from FtB than I am of you lot.

Oolon reminds me of the real life online stalker I had to report to the cops. The warning signs are there. The lying, the compulsive behaviour the anger. Take my advice Oolon, seek help. Anyone that obsessed about finding out where someone lives is ill.

sacha

Post by sacha »

papillon wrote:
sacha wrote: Photograph taken Friday - The Great Dane is named Sandy:
Ooh lovely. I do like a Great Dane...maybe one day.
I've got a very raucous Weimaraner who's just about as much dog as I'm willing to cope with at the moment.
Cute GD pup is cute though..
Weimaraners are nervous. They often panic when alone, can't stand any of their people out of the room. It is work just attempting to keep them calm and happy. Poor sweet grey pups missing half their tails...

Sandy is a client, as is the too-little-to-be-a-dog she is after. She is a sweet old girl. Just lovely, wouldn't harm a thing.

My boy is a big mutt, but next to Sandy he looks small...

Notung

Post by Notung »

Imagine if they post Mykeru's address on FTB. Would people be as annoyed at that as they were about the posting of a certain other address? I think not...

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Is that all the comments Ophelia and the FTB have made about me. Let's check. I don't want to miss anything.

1. Implying in some way I made a threat against Rebecca Watson. What threat? That claim is legally actionable.

2. The ominous "I know who he is"

3. What "personal terrorism" (can they ever be specific)?

I'm going to add this to the video that I would have already finished today were it not for them.

I think it's a fine example of their rhetoric and a set up for their violence by proxy. And, as usual, Ophelia is directing from the fainting couch. What a cunt.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Dilurk wrote: Oolon reminds me of the real life online stalker I had to report to the cops. The warning signs are there. The lying, the compulsive behaviour the anger. Take my advice Oolon, seek help. Anyone that obsessed about finding out where someone lives is ill.
Eh, those are hardly super-powers.

welch

Post by welch »

Notung wrote:Imagine if they post Mykeru's address on FTB. Would people be as annoyed at that as they were about the posting of a certain other address? I think not...
the blog owner would have to do SOMETHING, but the overall result would be a "tut-tut, that's not nice", not the endless freakout amy got. Please, we've already established it's only bad when their oxes are gored.

Again, proof, what happened when Laden was stalking Abbie? Nothing. In fact, the only reason Brayton did fuck all about Laden was because Justin Griffith had the poor taste to post Laden's email, an action for which, you should note, justin caught a lot of shit over. Laden's threat was in fact, DEFENDED by Svan, and ignored by everyone else, with the exception of a single FB comment from Halq.

Laden stalking Abbie? Ignored in public for damned sure. The constant attempts by Laden, Svan et all to silence Abbie? Praised to the fucking heavens.

Yet what happens when there is a chance, the merest chance that they might meet their targets in a public place? They run like the fucking wind.

I'm waiting for the next CFI tallahassee, just to see if the 'warnings' about me fire up. Given that again, I have no interest in going to that show, (I find them all to be dreadful in terms of content, nothing but navel-gazing, and if I want to go drinking with friends, well, I just tell the local derby team that we should all be drinking tonight, and bang, drinking with friends happens. I don't need a bunch of hipster douchbags all in a "we're the most smartest" frenzy for that), and I simply refuse to register for a conference just to fuck with people, (it's tempting mind you, but no) I'd be highly amused by it all.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Dilurk wrote: Oolon reminds me of the real life online stalker I had to report to the cops. The warning signs are there. The lying, the compulsive behaviour the anger. Take my advice Oolon, seek help. Anyone that obsessed about finding out where someone lives is ill.
*laughs*

I am tempted to give him my address. We could play hide and seek in the woods where I live.

Couple of weeks ago I had my 4th bear encounter for the year. This time it was the 300 lb male bear eating berries.

Nothing exciting to report. I said "hello there" and he stopped noshing to look around to see where I was. So I said "you need to be more careful", then he finally saw me and took off like a shot.

(Black bears used to be prey a long time ago, it is pretty clear to me based on their behaviour. In any event you would be unwise to try what I do with them, especially with a Grizzly).

welch

Post by welch »

AndrewV69 wrote:
*laughs*

I am tempted to give him my address. We could play hide and seek in the woods where I live.

Couple of weeks ago I had my 4th bear encounter for the year. This time it was the 300 lb male bear eating berries.

Nothing exciting to report. I said "hello there" and he stopped noshing to look around to see where I was. So I said "you need to be more careful", then he finally saw me and took off like a shot.

(Black bears used to be prey a long time ago, it is pretty clear to me based on their behaviour. In any event you would be unwise to try what I do with them, especially with a Grizzly).
LOL...yeah. Bears remind me of gators. If you know what you're doing, they're not that much of a threat. If you're stupid, well..yeah.

Usually, we lose a couple of students a year who don't take the "No really, don't run right next to a fucking canal at sunset or sunrise. At that point, you're not a scary apex predator, you're the daily special for the local lunch truck"

Invariably, they find them stuffed up under a log and the next round of "Don't be a fucking idiot, gators are not cute" warnings go out.

But compared to that crazy shit they have in Australia, American Gators are fucking cuddly.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

AndrewV69 wrote:
*laughs*

I camp where there are habituated black bears. It's interesting to try to sleep while they are crashing around and sometimes popping their jaws.

Of course, I'm such a bloodthirsty, violent person that the first couple shells in my Mossberg are rubber buck shot. Which will pink a bear's ass and hopefully give them a hint.

Never had to use it. Although when black bears attack they are primarily predatory, that is, they want to eat you, chuck, for the most part those bears are pretty opportunistic only and timid. When cubs are involved all bets are off though.

I've only shot two things in my life: A sparrow when I was 10 with a BB gun, which I felt bad about and a rattlesnake in AZ who left me nowhere to go, which I don't feel all that bad about. I don't hunt and when I've run across a deer, my only thought is "why would anyone want to shoot you?"

You know, I just realized something: We have a bunch of Vbloggers fighting the good fight against the Baboons, and some podcasters.

Where are the Atheism Plus FTB videos? Is tweeting crap and bitching on forums the extent of their talent?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Michael K Gray wrote:You all know how those cowardly creepy, oh so PC, namby-pamby, up-yer-jacksie, brie-eating, weasel-fucking-word'o'philes, who reflexively say "people of color" annoy the living crap out of me?
Now they have "Doubled-Down" on their language perfidy, and concocted another perfectly monstrous jingoistic abortion:
"People of Hate"!!
I mean to say, these fuckwits cannot be fully human, surely?
I am very glad I am not the only person that hates the phrase people of colour. Mm, invent a word that only the poor coloureds can use because they're the only ones who experience racism... mmmhmmm.... fuck I hate social justice people...

papillon

Post by papillon »

sacha wrote: Poor sweet grey pups missing half their tails...
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... axon11.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 0011-1.jpg

..Complete with full tail. I hate the docking thing.
He's 3yrs old and still chases his tail like he's only just noticed he's got one.
But, yes you're spot on - can't bear to be in another room from me.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Dilurk wrote:I'm more frightened of people from FtB than I am of you lot.

Oolon reminds me of the real life online stalker I had to report to the cops. The warning signs are there. The lying, the compulsive behaviour the anger. Take my advice Oolon, seek help. Anyone that obsessed about finding out where someone lives is ill.
FtB scares the shit out of me, too.

Is Oolon attempting to dox and return to the FtB fold? Why on earth would you do that publically?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

How does:
"His voice is scary"
Become:
"Although he hasn't threatened as such I can tell he will hurt us physically if given half a chance". ?????

So FUCKING desperate to be a victim aren't they?
I can imagine if people like this received a genuine threat they would frig their clits into a bloody pulp moaning "SWEET VINDICATION!!!" as they reached orgasm.

Notung

Post by Notung »

rayshul wrote:I am very glad I am not the only person that hates the phrase people of colour.
I hate it too - I don't know why but it just sounds racist to me.

I saw an online lecture by an 'anti-racist' (white) guy called Tim Wise who kept telling us what 'people of colour' think. Er... I'm sure they're individual agents with their own varied opinions, mate.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

@Parsehole

Not only that, but his voice actually vibrates with rage.

I wonder if Ophelia sits on her monitor when one of Mykeru's vids is playing.

welch

Post by welch »

papillon wrote:
sacha wrote: Poor sweet grey pups missing half their tails...
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... axon11.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 0011-1.jpg

..Complete with full tail. I hate the docking thing.
He's 3yrs old and still chases his tail like he's only just noticed he's got one.
But, yes you're spot on - can't bear to be in another room from me.
Mine's some kind of Lab/Shepard mix. Her tail is just long enough compared to her body that when she's really excited, she smacks herself in the face with it, which is why one of her nicknames is "Wiggle-Butt". (Really, she gets so excited sometimes, she's using the entire back half of her body to wag.)

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4120/4900 ... 5f1af9.jpg

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

[quote="Mykeru"I don't hunt and when I've run across a deer, my only thought is "why would anyone want to shoot you?"[/quote]

Because they're tasty, tasty meat bags, and make a good soft leather. Also, deer overpopulation is ecologic Hell in a lot of places, since we've done away with most of their "natural" predators in most of the country (I insist that humans are a perfectly natural predator, but the way most people insist that everything we do is unnatural, you'd think we were zombies or something).

welch

Post by welch »

Tigzy wrote:@Parsehole

Pipe it through the subwoofer and crank that shit up!

welch

Post by welch »

rayshul wrote:
Dilurk wrote:I'm more frightened of people from FtB than I am of you lot.

FtB scares the shit out of me, too.

Is Oolon attempting to dox and return to the FtB fold? Why on earth would you do that publically?
because he can't bear to not be thought of as an "insider" on either site, providing valuable information, blah, blah.

Fuck, he's just a mess of stupid.

welch

Post by welch »

Rystefn wrote:
Mykeru wrote:I don't hunt and when I've run across a deer, my only thought is "why would anyone want to shoot you?"
Because they're tasty, tasty meat bags, and make a good soft leather. Also, deer overpopulation is ecologic Hell in a lot of places, since we've done away with most of their "natural" predators in most of the country (I insist that humans are a perfectly natural predator, but the way most people insist that everything we do is unnatural, you'd think we were zombies or something).
Deer are fucking bad that way. Herds ignore food and other population pressure until they starve en masse.

At one point, Alabama's deer population was growing by 10% per year. Their bow season was 4/Day, no seasonal limit, for 79 days, and dear lord SHOOT ALL THE FUCKING DOES YOU CAN.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

welch wrote:
Tigzy wrote:@Parsehole

Pipe it through the subwoofer and crank that shit up!
Ah, that would only be when dear Effie was in the mood for some of Greta's particular relish.

I have this horrifying thought that were I ever unfortunate enough to be a guest in Ophelia's house, I'd be unable to resist sniffing her monitor in order to find out.

Not quite as horrifying as what I imagine what Ophelia in the throes of climax must look like, though:

Altair

Post by Altair »

welch wrote:
because he can't bear to not be thought of as an "insider" on either site, providing valuable information, blah, blah.

Fuck, he's just a mess of stupid.
Oolon reminds of that little dog in the old looney tunes cartoons, always jumping around that big dog. Just replace Chester with oolon and Spike with FTB/Ophelia/PZ

[youtube]UVNHcob3oJg[/youtube]