Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Scented Nectar

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Scented Nectar »

ReneeHendricks wrote:You know, disagreeing with people like Jennifer McCreight and Rebecca Watson is one thing. What this person - https://twitter.com/SammyBoal - is doing is quite another, fucking repugnant, and I hope he/she/it isn't hanging around here on The Slyme Pit. If he/she/it is, please speak up so I can ignore your vile crap now. Thanks :)
I think it's a sock to make her disagreers look extra bullying, rapey, and stuff, so I just tweeted: "@SammyBoal @rebeccawatson @pzmyers Hey weirdo, why go after her for ridiculous stuff? I sense a sock made to make her disagreers look bad."

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Fuck me! He didn't last long but I can't say I blame him.
These poor people who gleefully accept a blogspot on FTB only to realise a minute after their first post what a ravening pack of inbred hyenas the commentariat are.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Tigzy wrote:Hmm. And Ophelia also wrote this:
Update: I forgot to add Al’s farewell post (although he apparently didn’t think of it as such when he wrote it).
I think Al's been Thunderf00ted for not toeing the party line.
I also read Ophelia says "new people" are joining FfTB soon and we'll "be thrilled", she promises. Yeah, I don't think so.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Has anyone here commented on the Natalie Reed tweet yesterday that descibed how A+ was setup. It was to Rhys-Morgan.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Update: I forgot to add Al’s farewell post (although he apparently didn’t think of it as such when he wrote it).
I also read Ophelia says "new people" are joining FfTB soon and we'll "be thrilled", she promises. Yeah, I don't think so.
Though I confess, if Amanda Marcotte and a resurgent Greg Laden are amongst them, I will - to quote GirlWritesWhat - shit myself with joy.

For all the right reasons, of course. :lol:

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Scented Nectar wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:You know, disagreeing with people like Jennifer McCreight and Rebecca Watson is one thing. What this person - https://twitter.com/SammyBoal - is doing is quite another, fucking repugnant, and I hope he/she/it isn't hanging around here on The Slyme Pit. If he/she/it is, please speak up so I can ignore your vile crap now. Thanks :)
I think it's a sock to make her disagreers look extra bullying, rapey, and stuff, so I just tweeted: "@SammyBoal @rebeccawatson @pzmyers Hey weirdo, why go after her for ridiculous stuff? I sense a sock made to make her disagreers look bad."
Saw that tweet (and subsequent responses). I'm not sure what @SammyBoal/AshleyF is hoping to accomplish. Even those who don't like Rebecca Watson and/or Jennifer McCreight are seeing the account as a disgusting little troll. I will *never* understand people like that.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Comment #7 from Ophelia's post:
Aratina Cage says:
October 11, 2012 at 1:16 pm
On closer look, perhaps it isn’t sockpuppets on that thread but just a slimepit troll infestation. Some of the nyms make me suspicious of it, though.
I'm having second thoughts about leaving my laptop behind when I travel next week. Who knows what I'll miss? :lol:

Naaaahhh ... I'll be reviewing grants 10+ hours each day, so no way I'll have the energy to keep up with all the DRAMA!11!!! anyway.

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

Mykeru wrote: Check out The Orange Papers: http://www.orange-papers.org/. The short answer: Not only does Alcoholic's Anonymous's God/Not God program of learned helplessness and double think not work, but it's actually worse than doing nothing. More alcoholics get a grjip on their own. AA tends to fuck with recovery and when an AAer relapses, they do it hard.
What I remember from watching a Penn & Teller episode on the subject is that the success rate for all of these, and for people quitting on their own, is 5 percent. Seems pretty abysmal.
cunt wrote:The thing that frustrates me about anti-AA people is their inability to understand that alcoholics lie about their current alcohol intake.
I'm a little confused by this, Cunt. What did you mean by this? Are you for AA-type programs?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
Though I confess, if Amanda Marcotte and a resurgent Greg Laden are amongst them, I will - to quote GirlWritesWhat - shit myself with joy.

For all the right reasons, of course. :lol:
Not even going to bother addresing the implications of hiring such a rabid misandrist as Marcotte but if Laden was ever allowed back onto FTB then there is no need whatsoever to point out hypocrisy within the FTB ranks ever again. They simply do not have the shame to care.

cunt

Post by cunt »

I was wondering throughout that podcast why the guy was still at FTB. It couldn't be the money and he sounds alright.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Outwest wrote:Has anyone here commented on the Natalie Reed tweet yesterday that descibed how A+ was setup. It was to Rhys-Morgan.
Got a link to it? Just scrolled back to about Oct 6th on her page and did a Ctrl+F and the results turn to zero before I even enter the "s" in "@rhysmorgan"...

cunt

Post by cunt »

JackRayner wrote:
cunt wrote:The thing that frustrates me about anti-AA people is their inability to understand that alcoholics lie about their current alcohol intake.
I'm a little confused by this, Cunt. What did you mean by this? Are you for AA-type programs?
I grew up with AA. I'm for anything that gets alcoholics together and talking through their experiences.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

JackRayner wrote:
Outwest wrote:Has anyone here commented on the Natalie Reed tweet yesterday that descibed how A+ was setup. It was to Rhys-Morgan.
Got a link to it? Just scrolled back to about Oct 6th on her page and did a Ctrl+F and the results turn to zero before I even enter the "s" in "@rhysmorgan"...

I've been looking for it myself. Actually, it was a Storify from elevatorgate, and he tweeted it yesterday afternoon (my time - MST). Basically Natalie said when they were discussing what was to become A+ they first thought of the name, then a logo, then - get this - MERCHANDISING.

Sounds like it was a CON for the weak minded. Just wanted to make some cash, not really do anything. Sell junk-o-ramics, etc. to the sops that would jump onboard.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

JackRayner wrote:

Oops. I had this really weird thing where I read "Natalie Reed" but searched for "Amanda Marcotte" on Twitter instead. I have no idea how the fuck that happened, but disregard my last. :oops:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Tony Parsehole wrote: Not even going to bother addresing the implications of hiring such a rabid misandrist as Marcotte but if Laden was ever allowed back onto FTB then there is no need whatsoever to point out hypocrisy within the FTB ranks ever again. They simply do not have the shame to care.
To be honest, that one of them might be Amanda Marcotte is more the truimph of hope over reason on my may part. It doesn't seem likely, given that she's already blogging with that Pandagon thing, but she does have a lot of fans on FfTB.

Laden though - yeah, I could see it happening. Steffy's been fighting his corner constantly - often backed up by Thimbledoo - and with such pals on the inside, as it were, Laden's return to FfTB is always a possibility. And in a lot of ways, I can FCers accepting Laden back into the fold for no other reason than to say a big 'Fuck you!' to their detractors.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Outwest wrote:
JackRayner wrote:

I've been looking for it myself. Actually, it was a Storify from elevatorgate, and he tweeted it yesterday afternoon (my time - MST). Basically Natalie said when they were discussing what was to become A+ they first thought of the name, then a logo, then - get this - MERCHANDISING.

Sounds like it was a CON for the weak minded. Just wanted to make some cash, not really do anything. Sell junk-o-ramics, etc. to the sops that would jump onboard.
Here it is. Easier to find when you're looking at the correct person's page. :?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

If he got the boot, their timing couldn't be lousier. He just got done explaining FtB isn't a hivemind and that it's really hard to get axed. Oops.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

JackRayner wrote:
JackRayner wrote:

Oops. I had this really weird thing where I read "Natalie Reed" but searched for "Amanda Marcotte" on Twitter instead. I have no idea how the fuck that happened, but disregard my last. :oops:
Is it that "thing" you have for Mandy?

acathode

Post by acathode »

Guest wrote:I may be in the minority. It might also be due to the fact that I am surrounded by many religious people in my life, who even with views I consider flawed, are far kinder, caring and sincere than many of those who post over at FTB.
Living in Sweden, the amount of religious people I have to deal with IRL is less than I can count on one hand, but I frequent some Swedish sites with religious sub-forums where you can meet real, Swedish religious people (and a whole lot of atheists dogpiling them).

There I regularly speak with creationists and Muslims who want to stone all homosexuals in Sweden... and those guys come of as saner and more civil than a lot of the FTB commentators, or at least that was one of my first though the time when I first visited the FTB blogs, during the thunderf00t drama.

Didn't really take a lot to see through the FTBers after that demonstration of hate towards anyone who didn't follow the party line.
No kidding.
FTB defintion of freethinking: YOU ARE FREE TO THINK, what we tell you.

decius

Post by decius »

Watson is now spinning her own crap into a state of manifest confabulation.

For example, we learn that professor Dawkins "mocked me and suggested that I have no right to ask the men of our community to respect women".
Compare to "You may recall that I related an incident in which I was propositioned, and I said, 'Guys, don’t do that.' Really, that’s what I said. I didn’t call for an end to sex. I didn’t accuse the man in my story of rape. I didn’t say all men are monsters. I said, 'Guys, don’t do that.'".

The already questionable interpretation of an invitation for coffee as a sexual proposition has now morphed into "women being disrespected by men", which - contra her original defence - demonises propositions at large and, by extension, casual sex in the community (perhaps Watson will grant approval on a case-by-case basis).

Secondly, the blogger Elevatorgate gets tarred and feathered as an "harasser" for the heinous crime of mocking her Holy Cunt, since I couldn't find in his blog anything that could remotely be misconstrued as harassment. He is therefore banned from attending events, and Watson allegedly gets put under active protection by humanists turned bodyguards.

Watson probably is referring to, and lying about, Sacha when she mentions a "threatening woman" being prevented from attending an event, later on.

Then I just stopped listening because I can take only so much barefaced lying. However, the ease with which she bullshits entire audiences is simply astounding.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Git wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Rystefn wrote:
Gumby wrote:Jesus fucking Christ these people are an orchestra of kazoos.
That is offensive, sir! Offensive! How dare you use the word Kazoo as an insult. Don't you know it's insensitive to the people who can't afford your expensive "real" instruments!
Sorry. My slide whistle privilege was showing. My bad.
[youtube]s9mNBsEDr98[/youtube]
All right, I now officially want to commit suicide.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Mykeru wrote: You want sad? Give it a few years and pay a visit to a 40-something Rebecca Watson holding court in some hotel bar.
http://bronanthebarbarian.files.wordpre ... -girl.jpeg

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
Saw that tweet (and subsequent responses). I'm not sure what @SammyBoal/AshleyF is hoping to accomplish. Even those who don't like Rebecca Watson and/or Jennifer McCreight are seeing the account as a disgusting little troll. I will *never* understand people like that.
I think it's a sock run by one of them in order to have rapey threats (and slurs against women's freedom of sexuality) to show people and go waaaa. Which of course would be intentionally conflated by them all as coming from the Slimepit. We don't tend to be rapey or against women's and men's equal freedom of sexuality. They want to think we are though.

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
Well, it's all a relief to me. I was so very tempted to create a TwittleTwat account last night and Twunt/Twerp something to Jen, but I looked at that stuff, and now I'm over it.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Gumby wrote:
Mykeru wrote: You want sad? Give it a few years and pay a visit to a 40-something Rebecca Watson holding court in some hotel bar.
http://bronanthebarbarian.files.wordpre ... -girl.jpeg
http://hiplane.files.wordpress.com/2011 ... miting.jpg

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

That one reminds me more of Steffy Zvan.

"Greg, what the fuck did you two just do together...?"

Saint N.

Post by Saint N. »

I am curious tough, if he's really been kicked out, why Al hasn't directly mentioned it on his twitter yet (don't tell me Ophelia is setting up a Poe for us). Going on the more likely assumption it's all true, in the linked Ophelia post on Al I think this sentence leaves little doubt about the fact that Al was booted for voicing a dissenting opinion,
Ophelia wrote:I forgot to add Al’s farewell post (although he apparently didn’t think of it as such when he wrote it).
If he didn't know it was going to be his final post on FtB, then I can only infer that the removal is a one-sided decision. By coming out and saying this Ophelia is pretty much further legitimizing the claim that FtB is a dogmatic hivemind that doesn't allow dissent (like we needed more convincing, amirite). But I suspect, a few weeks from now she'll deny ever having made the claim at all and accuse us of making it up (just like the TAM-nazi comparison, the parallel logic reference, the fact that she didn't oppose the labeling of Dawkins, Hitchens, Harris, and Dennet as white supremacists on a panel she was a part of, etc etc etc).

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Tigzy wrote:

"Calm down love, it was just a piece of sweetcorn."

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Outwest wrote:
JackRayner wrote:
JackRayner wrote:

Is it that "thing" you have for Mandy?
Hahahaha! Nah. [Doing a google image search confirms this.]

And actually, I hilariously did the same thing yesterday in response to a storify that EG posted about an exchange between Al and Natalie. Something along the lines of "I don't even know why he's bothering with that psychotic cunt", when the feminist I actually had in mind was Marcotte. :doh: The truth is that I have no idea who Natalie Reed is, though she certainly came across as a cunt in that storify.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:

Steffy Zvan says :
That's the first and last time I'm licking your bald pate

sacha

Post by sacha »

Pitchguest wrote: - She's talking about a woman on a forum "dedicated to hating her" who was gonna attend a conference in San Fran. last year, anyone know who this is she's referring to?
That's me, I'll watch it now

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Saint N. wrote:I am curious tough, if he's really been kicked out, why Al hasn't directly mentioned it on his twitter yet (don't tell me Ophelia is setting up a Poe for us). Going on the more likely assumption it's all true, in the linked Ophelia post on Al I think this sentence leaves little doubt about the fact that Al was booted for voicing a dissenting opinion,
Ophelia wrote:I forgot to add Al’s farewell post (although he apparently didn’t think of it as such when he wrote it).
If he didn't know it was going to be his final post on FtB, then I can only infer that the removal is a one-sided decision. By coming out and saying this Ophelia is pretty much further legitimizing the claim that FtB is a dogmatic hivemind that doesn't allow dissent (like we needed more convincing, amirite). But I suspect, a few weeks from now she'll deny ever having made the claim at all and accuse us of making it up (just like the TAM-nazi comparison, the parallel logic reference, the fact that she didn't oppose the labeling of Dawkins, Hitchens, Harris, and Dennet as white supremacists on a panel she was a part of, etc etc etc).
Good point. Looking at that quote it does seem like he was kicked off.
I hope he was. More fuel for the FTB pyre.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

codelette wrote: I mentioned that I come from a woman from a poor family, Hispanic and biracial (or as I say, half-nigger spic).
So, how does that half thing work? Is it right-side left side, from the waist down, or more or less evenly distributed?

Of course, due to statistical clumping, the last one is impossible.

http://hiplane.files.wordpress.com/2011 ... miting.jpg

Let's have a warm round of applause for our fearless keynote speaker.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

"Calm down love, it was just a piece of sweetcorn."
I heard they're making their own version of Two Girls One Cup. Except with Laden involved, they're gonna call it Two Girls One Cup.
Saint N. wrote:I am curious tough, if he's really been kicked out, why Al hasn't directly mentioned it on his twitter yet (don't tell me Ophelia is setting up a Poe for us). Going on the more likely assumption it's all true, in the linked Ophelia post on Al I think this sentence leaves little doubt about the fact that Al was booted for voicing a dissenting opinion,
I'm honestly beginning to wonder if Al's even been told about his dismissal yet.

acathode

Post by acathode »

decius wrote:Secondly, the blogger Elevatorgate gets tarred and feathered as an "harasser" for the heinous crime of mocking her Holy Cunt, since I couldn't find in his blog anything that could remotely be misconstrued as harassment.
Actually, she accuses him of being a stalker, my transcription from 17:35:
Rebeca Watson wrote:and a few organization leaders have been fantastic, and I'll use this one as one example. I recently learned that another stalker of mine, a man who run a blog and a twitter account called ElevatorGate, lives in Florida not to far from here. I got in touch with the humanists and they listened to my concerns and they said, uhm, you know, we're going to keep you safe, we're not going to let this person in. I thought that that was an awesome response and the reason why I'm here. Also to pass some ... ah yes, can we get a round of applauds for how awesome it was.
In my book, a stalker is a whole lot more scarier than someone who just harass, with stalking there's a truckload of associations to real, physical danger to a person, and seriously creepy behavior. Pretty severe accusation to make, esp. when your friend DMCAd him to get hold of his personal details, and you then continue by apparently calling organizations and conferences to warn them of this "stalker". I think that could be called harassment and maybe even defamation/libel?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:I'm honestly beginning to wonder if Al's even been told about his dismissal yet.
I'm getting an image of him sitting down to write his next blog post and after he signs in to FTB tumbleweeds and discarded papers are fluttering across his screen.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

We now have the clear light of day shining on their "new" intimidation tactic. They doc-drop people's details on the basis that they "decide" that person is "harassing" them. They have a case for that new poster on Twitter, but Twatson says she doc-dropped elevatorGATE on the same basis. All elevatorGATE does is retweet their own comments. That is not harassment.

I simply don't believe them justifying doc-dropping on this basis. Should we "decide" to doc-drop Black Svan for her "harassment" of Justin Vacula? Should we doc-drop Greg Laden (inc. a photo of his trailer!) on the basis of harassment (note, no scare quotes) of Abbie, among others?

It is no wonder they keep the nature of these "threats" vague - because they use them to justify their doc-dropping and further their own narrative - as perfectly demonstrated by Twatson in that video.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tony Parsehole wrote:I'm getting an image of him sitting down to write his next blog post and after he signs in to FTB tumbleweeds and discarded papers are fluttering across his screen.
His REAL last post was put up just now.

SteveW68

Post by SteveW68 »

decius

Post by decius »

acathode wrote:Actually, she accuses him of being a stalker, my transcription from 17:35:

In my book, a stalker is a whole lot more scarier than someone who just harass, with stalking there's a truckload of associations to real, physical danger to a person, and seriously creepy behavior. Pretty severe accusation to make, esp. when your friend DMCAd him to get hold of his personal details, and you then continue by apparently calling organizations and conferences to warn them of this "stalker". I think that could be called harassment and maybe even defamation/libel?
My bad, sorry. Indeed, you're entirely correct.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Al says, in his "last post":
Yes, I’ve decided to leave Freethought Blogs. Now, before you go assuming there were pitchforks and torches involved, this was my decision. I am still going to be blogging, but instead of here, I have returned to my stand-alone blog, where I was before I came to Freethought Blogs and where many of you have followed me from. Everything that I have written here has been migrated over there (although I am still trying iron out image links), including your comments. So, please join me there, if you will.
(emphasis mine).

http://freethoughtblogs.com/alstefanell ... ght-blogs/

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SteveW68 wrote:Hot off the press:

Al's decision.
Fuckin quick decision, by the looks of things! :lol:

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

acathode wrote:
decius wrote:I think that could be called harassment and maybe even defamation/libel?
Almost. 'Stalking' is a crime. You cannot say "Fred is a stalker" unless Fred has been found guilty in a criminal court of stalking. If Fred has been accused of stalking, you can say "Fred has been accused of stalking", whether he is guilty or not. Now he has to show damages. For instance, if he tries to register for a conference, and they say "You cannot come. You are a stalker." I think he can sue.

INALIJHASAWALOJS.

(I am not a lawyer I just had a stalker and watch a lot of judge shows)

cunt

Post by cunt »

Ophelia does not quote-mine. She merely "transcribes the high points" and weaves them into a deranged narrative far from the light of truth.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

SteveW68 wrote:Hot off the press:

Al's decision.
Fuck! Faster then me!

Don't care, I would still consider Al alright if he was posting on FTB some more. There is something to be taken from his comment that generalizing a few fuckers' comments and actions to the whole of FTB is wrong.

Hence the FC5(6,7...) moniker.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Hmmm.
Al Stephanelli wrote:I am also starting another project, and am thrilled to announce that I will be writing for The God Discussion website, which has been around for quite some time, and is also a Google News Source. As well, I will also be a co-host on their podcast, The God Discussion Show, starting some time very soon.
GodDiscussion.com wrote:GodDiscussion.com is a news and review service targeted for the growing number of people who are not associated with organized religion (we're a Google news site). Our mission is to inform and to get people having all points of view communicating. Our writers and contributors are theist, atheist and maybe somewhere in between
http://goddiscussion.com/

Another FfTBer departing for a network which has a distinct theist contribution (re: Patheos). Makes me wonder if the atmos at FfTB is such that they feel they've gotten used to that sort of thing...

sacha

Post by sacha »

sacha wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:

- She's talking about a woman on a forum "dedicated to hating her" who was gonna attend a conference in San Fran. last year, anyone know who this is she's referring to?
That's me, I'll watch it now
fantastic. Accost her by ignoring her. I was not removed from the waiting list, I was there: http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... ight#p1153

The "forum dedicated to hating her" is the Slime Pit. I'll post the rest of the story when I return.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

How odd. Prune has just posted this:
Ophelia Benson says:
October 11, 2012 at 3:05 pm

If anybody wants a look at what kind of thing people will sink to, you could do worse than checking out @SammyBoal on Twitter. I just read all 118 of its tweets.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-304097

She says she just read it - even though that account has been suspended for about at least an hour. :think:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Tigzy wrote:How odd. Prune has just posted this:
Ophelia Benson says:
October 11, 2012 at 3:05 pm

If anybody wants a look at what kind of thing people will sink to, you could do worse than checking out @SammyBoal on Twitter. I just read all 118 of its tweets.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-304097

She says she just read it - even though that account has been suspended for about at least an hour. :think:
Poetic licence, probably. I surmise she may have been rage-tearing through their posts for a while.

Doesn't make SammyBoal less of a douchenoozle, though.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM

The Fat Canadian gets knocked back by his own hand is what I hear.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Poetic licence, probably. I surmise she may have been rage-tearing through their posts for a while.

To be honest, when it comes to Ophelia, oddness abounds.

She's like a crazy cat lady, but without the cats.

Reap

Post by Reap »

KiwiInOz wrote:Ok, so I was married with a one year old daughter at 25. It didn't mean that I wasn't immature or naive at that age, but I guess that I had a few more responsibilities.
I wasn't married but I had a daughter at 25. She is now a responsible,compassionate, self respecting adult. You won't catch her whining about the made-up bullshit RW cries about. She doesn't take any shit but she doesn't make up any shit just to get attention either. She lives in the real world and I am very proud of her. ....how touching huh?

astrokid.nj

for Jen: Male privilege up close and personal

Post by astrokid.nj »

Self Made Man by Nora/Ned Vincent, Part 1, for 20/20 on ABC.
Part 2 and Part 3 are right there too.
Note the concluding remarks.
20/20: "Did you like being a woman more before?" (or now, after the journey)
Norah: "I like being a woman more now, coz I think its more privileged"

ConcentratedH2O, OM

So, did Ophelia's post get published before Al's official resignation post? Cheeky bitch, deliberately "outing" his leaving like that. Nasty, cuntish, spiteful, childish bit of point scoring, Ophelia.

I am crying rage tears right now.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Al's (not new) blog:

http://alstefanelli.wordpress.com/2012/ ... w-friends/
Oh, and everyone is welcome here, no matter from where you hail. Yes, this includes the Slymepit, the Atheism+ forum, or anywhere else. Every voice is important, no matter how disagreeable.
Isn't this of sceptics should function? Oh my, I do believe it is!

Well done Al, and good luck in your future endeavours.

Reap

Post by Reap »

CommanderTuvok wrote:We now have the clear light of day shining on their "new" intimidation tactic. They doc-drop people's details on the basis that they "decide" that person is "harassing" them. They have a case for that new poster on Twitter, but Twatson says she doc-dropped elevatorGATE on the same basis. All elevatorGATE does is retweet their own comments. That is not harassment.

I simply don't believe them justifying doc-dropping on this basis. Should we "decide" to doc-drop Black Svan for her "harassment" of Justin Vacula? Should we doc-drop Greg Laden (inc. a photo of his trailer!) on the basis of harassment (note, no scare quotes) of Abbie, among others?

It is no wonder they keep the nature of these "threats" vague - because they use them to justify their doc-dropping and further their own narrative - as perfectly demonstrated by Twatson in that video.
I wonder what they are going to do about my big mouth....nothin... That's what. Cause to be blunt -I do not give a shit what any one of those fucks says, or threatens, even in real life. I was part of the paranormal community for years and no one is crazier than those nuts...tho stephanie would fit right in ,clearly delusional

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Tigzy wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

To be honest, when it comes to Ophelia, oddness abounds.

She's like a crazy cat lady, but without the cats.
But with the stink of cat pee, not surprisingly.
Yes, but Brownian understands women, even if he's never met one in person.

astrokid.nj wrote:Self Made Man by Nora/Ned Vincent, Part 1, for 20/20 on ABC.
Part 2 and Part 3 are right there too.
Note the concluding remarks.
20/20: "Did you like being a woman more before?" (or now, after the journey)
Norah: "I like being a woman more now, coz I think its more privileged"
Read that. Fun fact: After her going undercover as a man, Vincent had a near-nervous breakdown over the way she was treated as a man.

cunt

Post by cunt »

He needs somebody to change his fucking diaper.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Eh?
oolon says:
October 11, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Yeah I just read SammyBoals tweets, I see Renee Hendricks is sticking up for her as ‘not’ a slymepitter. So she presumably knows who she is, I’d think there would be some empathy on her part and have a word. Anyone creating an account just to spend the last 13hrs spewing hate needs help.

Hmmm I see SammyBoal has disappeared! Account suspended after a little bit of attention from PZ and Ophelia… Cowardly hater?
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-304116

Well okay - maybe suspended accounts on Twitter disappear non-concurrently on their servers, meaning that it might have been readable to others but not to me. In any case, I'm wondering why Oolon is assuming 'SammyBoals/AshleyF' is female? Both names are unisex.