Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Butters

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Butters »

animaculo wrote:When I began to climb there were very few women and the male climbers used to think that the women were not capable to climb like the males. They were a lot of sexist jokes, and sexists names for the female climbers.
With time a lot more women began to climb, a bunch of good female climbers appeared and that changed the perception. We showed them that we are capable and that we can do almost everything a man can do, even if we are less strong in average that the men. And it was without conversations of sexism in the climbing world, whining about men staring at the butts of the climbers, and asking for safe spaces to pee outdoors.

Jen McCreight, Rebecca Watson and the like are whining that they are oppressed because they are females, and at the same time they are not doing a single thing to prove that they are good at anything but whining. One Harriet Hall is worth one thousand skepchicks because she has proved that she is as good as any male doctor in the military. She can be a model for young girls who want to be doctors, she is an example of woman in a traditional male field, and she was here because of her hard work.

And sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker and clearly I lack the language skills to participate in the debate, thank Good Maiforpeace is not a moderator here.
Reminds me of a twitter I came across (never heard of the commenters before...only saw this as they had the #tam2012 on it.)
Check this out. These are actual adults typing this...with kids.
https://twitter.com/Indefatigabl_/statu ... 6634359809
http://i.imgur.com/c2yQG.jpg

Also, Harriet Hall did not make her Wikipedia page (one is not supposed to do that anyway) and she did not add the pic of her shirt there either.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Athlete's Foot's heaven...
Sure, but unlike Jen this woman did something for the homeless.

codelette

Post by codelette »

I had an a-ha moment after watching a few seconds of Becky's video...I need to start a graph of Physical Attributes vs. Sexism Complaints...

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Michael K Gray wrote:
codelette wrote:...but you ask them what is their field and they say "Gender Studies"...
Gender means (exactly) genre, or category, and has zero to do with biological sex identity.
Do these folk know that?
You all miss the point that the whole appeal of being a Social Justice Keyboard Warrior is telling people what they should do to make a better world without having to do anything themselves. It's like The Sims with real people.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

codelette wrote:I had an a-ha moment after watching a few seconds of Becky's video...I need to start a graph of Physical Attributes vs. Sexism Complaints...
I'm listening to Rebecca Watson at HFA 2012 conference on my smartphone as I multi-task. Having earbuds in and having The Beaver lie straight into one's eardrum must be a violation of the Geneva Conventions were I doing it to someone else.

However, how can I not use this? It's brilliant, I tell you.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

CommanderTuvok wrote:In that Queen Bee video, when referring to poeople who have had to leave their blog/community/home, etc. (lulz), did she mention how Justin Vacula was harassed and moved from his position?

Nope?

Thought not!
(taking notes)

codelette

Post by codelette »

Mykeru wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
codelette wrote:...but you ask them what is their field and they say "Gender Studies"...
Gender means (exactly) genre, or category, and has zero to do with biological sex identity.
Do these folk know that?
You all miss the point that the whole appeal of being a Social Justice Keyboard Warrior is telling people what they should do to make a better world without having to do anything themselves. It's like The Sims with real people.
Nonsense! They are educating us! I learned that my mockery of them should be intersectional or else is no mockery at all.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

It amazes me how you people can stand to listen to Becky's drone for so long. And if she's had her teeth worked on, the dentist didn't make a very good job of it, considering her overbite. Still, she has apparently been living in the UK for a while, so that might explain it.

(That said, I'd rather have the crooked, gnarly butchery of British teeth than those strange, scary 'all exactly alike' robot teeth the Merkins seem to go for...)

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Ok, I'm a lazy bitch - I was away all day yesterday and ended up in the ER getting oxygen, steroids, and other anti-bronchitis crap pumped into me - what did I miss ('cuz I can't be arsed to wade through pages - I'm pulling my "short attention span" privilege card)?

John D

Post by John D »

We love our Becci... she is a continuous source of entertainment.

http://theotheratheists.net/user/428777 ... 572020.jpg

SteveW68

Post by SteveW68 »

John D wrote:We love our Becci... she is a continuous source of entertainment.

[img]Image[/img]
Hooolleeeee fuck...... it would appear this buffoon is in the UK. How did she get let in?

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Tigzy wrote:It amazes me how you people can stand to listen to Becky's drone for so long. And if she's had her teeth worked on, the dentist didn't make a very good job of it, considering her overbite. Still, she has apparently been living in the UK for a while, so that might explain it.

(That said, I'd rather have the crooked, gnarly butchery of British teeth than those strange, scary 'all exactly alike' robot teeth the Merkins seem to go for...)
Watching her speak, I have to give her credit for exploiting a niche. She takes the sort of nasty comments everyone gets proportional to their visibility and has spun it into a career. I just threw out my threats instead of turning them into cash and prizes.
codelette wrote: Nonsense! They are educating us! I learned that my mockery of them should be intersectional or else is no mockery at all.

The problem with mockery is that as they are all POE-ready, staying ahead of the curve of their own self-parody is a pain in the ass.
codelette wrote:I had an a-ha moment after watching a few seconds of Becky's video...I need to start a graph of Physical Attributes vs. Sexism Complaints...
I heard Becca has to move because she's so in demand, rapists were climbing up her trellis. Which, of course, are indistinguishable from a 12 year old sending a nasty-gram.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
Hooolleeeee fuck...... it would appear this buffoon is in the UK. How did she get let in?
Well, she's an ex-wife now, and she got in the same way my ex-wife did: Through marriage.

However, as my own mother is a naturalized American herself, NTTATWWT.

Oh wait, she came here in 1960 from Scotland, had an actual job before she met my father and chilled until roughly 1979 before she took the oath, so maybe there's something wrong with using some guy as a travel agent.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
Is there any way you can just keep her?

welch

Post by welch »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
we've had to take both beiber and celine, it's only fair the UK gets becky.

SteveW68

Post by SteveW68 »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
Would rather not TBH..... This isn't her first time here either - she did a "driving around in a car driven by Robert Llewellyn (Kryten of red Dwarf)" a while back.

Seriously though - who the fuck let her into the country...???? :shock:

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Is there any way you can just keep her?
Are you kidding? It took us eight years to pry Abu Hamza loose, and the US wanted him!

On the flip side, I am delighted to hear he will be tried under his original name Mustafa Kamel Mustafa which will add a touch of the Carry Ons to the whole business!

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
Still, you never know - there's actually a chance she might stumble upon a Glaswegian hen party and decide to lecture the good ladies as to why 'cunt' is a bad, misogynistic word and why they shouldn't use it.

codelette

Post by codelette »

Watched part of that video and basically learned that it is "The World vs Becky". Everybody and their moms are out to get her and nobody believe her stories. Nor even her friends. :(
I see a pattern here, becks. It is YOU.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

codelette wrote:Watched part of that video and basically learned that it is "The World vs Becky". Everybody and their moms are out to get her and nobody believe her stories. Nor even her friends. :(
I see a pattern here, becks. It is YOU.
Her mom sounds like a right rape apologist.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

BarnOwl wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: FTBers are always pulling that one. McBoobster wrote a whole article about how she can't stop chewing up the skin on her lips and fingertips until they're bloody. JT claims eating disorders and depression, and Greta becomes mentally exhausted from trips to the bank. Didn't that friend of JT's, Cristina (not to be mixed up with the other Cristinas) go and cut off her own toe or something? I mean, she wrote before that that she doesn't *feel* things enough, and that's why she did a suspension by piercing thing, but I guess it was bad enough that she needed to cut off her own fucking toe too? She never explained why or how she did it. And they all have a persecution complex, although funny... they never talk about that one. Maybe they don't know yet that they have it. :)

But seriously, they are a heavily damaged bunch. Far more than the average, I think.
I wouldn't rule out factitious disorders.
Good point. Those ones would extra-thrive on the sympathy, attention, and coddling it would get them.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

drolrev0 wrote:
codelette wrote:Poor Jen, she was such a social jurist when she was inside her pinky middle class/academic bubble. Now she's experiencing how crass and disgusting even the underprivileged can be, and she cannot handle the cold truth. Even her daddy had to stop playing golf to tend to her fragile state of mind. Go, you strong lady, you!
We love poor people, we just can't stand the way they smell.
I for one welcome our new backward overlords.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Michael K Gray wrote:She is physically an adult. But not mentally, by any stretch.
Who shouldn't advertise the fact that she has a truly nauseating "happy army" of dollies in which she confides; fitting of an 8 yr old.
But Jen is so fucking unaware that she boasted about this defective behaviour on a video.

Spit!
I know, eh. That and her bookshelf decorated with stuffed animals made me think she's stuck in some unrealistic childlike state. She's got her magical "happy army", and her other stuffed animals, and McDaddyDefender, and her many oversensitivities. She's going to need emotional caretakers her entire life!

codelette

Post by codelette »

What? McBoob has a "happy army"? I thought it was Reed the one with those crazy tendencies.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Mykeru wrote:Fucking sociopath.
I doubt it. Sociopaths tend to be interesting people. You can't trust them, definitionally, but son of a bitch, they're fucking fascinating to talk to once you've figured out what's going on.

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

Lsuoma wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
codelette wrote:I'm also an ESL victim.
Are you able to expand the "ESL" acronym for me, please?
English as a Second Language.

BTW, apropos of the gender studies comment, everyone should go and read "Higher Superstition" by Levitt and Gross - it gives a TON of insight into FfTB, A+Theism, etc., and shows why PeeNus can no longer legitimately claim to be a scientist.
Currently on my wishlist (buy later list) on Amazon. I've still got about six books to burn through before I start jumping into anything new.
Again, see "Fashionable Nonsense" mentioned above. I believe that it was one of the main motivators for Sokal to pull his "Social Text" triumph...
Also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, has anyone here read Sex at Dawn? I'm currently reading Sex at Dusk, and it is utterly destroying S@D. I'm 2/3 through it at the moment, and I'm a bit pissed at Christopher Ryan for his quote mining, misrepresentation of data, omissions, and straight up, made up bullshit! Are humans sexually monogamous? No, but you don't need to read a book to know this, and certainly not Sex at Dawn, when it is full of bullshit...

papillon

Post by papillon »

Mykeru wrote:The problem with mockery is that as they are all POE-ready, staying ahead of the curve of their own self-parody is a pain in the ass.
You're not kidding, although I did manage to advocate deliberately triggering someone with a seashell.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 101753.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 101754.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 101755.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 55-2-1.jpg

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Skep tickle wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
Skep tickle wrote: Her last tweet said this*:
My haters don't give a fuck about the homeless or mentally ill. They just use them to promote their Male-Sexuality-Trumps-Everything agenda
yup. She is sooo correct. This hater just put 500 bicycles in a container destined for Africa, and volunteers for the local mental heath agency and soup kitchen. I do it without telling everybody that I am an atheist too. Go fuck yourself Jenny, I do more 'social justice' in one day than you have n your entire life...and I don't have to make special friends club to do it.

[youtube]watch?v=PgfGTiqSofk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

codelette wrote:What? McBoob has a "happy army"? I thought it was Reed the one with those crazy tendencies.
Nope, it was McBoobie quite a while back, like maybe half a year ago. I can't find the article or picture any more. She may have taken it down after it got laughed at. She said she goes to them when she needs cheering up.

The picture showed, arranged in a semi-circle and facing her, a bunch of toys/dolls, creatures and characters, both fuzzy things and superheroes, short toys in front, and taller (Barbie sized) dolls and creatures in back. Maybe 30 or 40 in total. I mean what does she do? Talk to them? "I want to be like YOU someday, WonderWoman" or "you, my magical friends and creatures will hunt down and kill people I don't like in the following daydream...."

Arrgh! When I see an adult woman decorate her own place with stuffed animals and children's toy dolls, and there's no kids there as an excuse for it, I nearly run away screaming.

codelette

Post by codelette »

Scented Nectar wrote:
codelette wrote:What? McBoob has a "happy army"? I thought it was Reed the one with those crazy tendencies.
Nope, it was McBoobie quite a while back, like maybe half a year ago. I can't find the article or picture any more. She may have taken it down after it got laughed at. She said she goes to them when she needs cheering up.

The picture showed, arranged in a semi-circle and facing her, a bunch of toys/dolls, creatures and characters, both fuzzy things and superheroes, short toys in front, and taller (Barbie sized) dolls and creatures in back. Maybe 30 or 40 in total. I mean what does she do? Talk to them? "I want to be like YOU someday, WonderWoman" or "you, my magical friends and creatures will hunt down and kill people I don't like in the following daydream...."

Arrgh! When I see an adult woman decorate her own place with stuffed animals and children's toy dolls, and there's no kids there as an excuse for it, I nearly run away screaming.
For real? Lol. Reed wrote basically the same reason to having a plethora of toys arranged in a similar config. Maybe the suffer from a contagious disease. Stupidity. Google for Screed and her "army of happy". Pretty sure there's a blog entry with pic and all.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

codelette wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:

For real? Lol. Reed wrote basically the same reason to having a plethora of toys arranged in a similar config. Maybe the suffer from a contagious disease. Stupidity. Google for Screed and her "army of happy". Pretty sure there's a blog entry with pic and all.
Oh shit, I hope I didn't get them mixed up. My memory is not the greatest, but I thought it was McWrong. I'll go google and look for it.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Scented Nectar wrote: Oh shit, I hope I didn't get them mixed up. My memory is not the greatest, but I thought it was McWrong. I'll go google and look for it.
McWrong definitely had the Happy Army. Sounds like Natalie had one too. Maybe she likes to show how "girly" she is.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Holy crap! It was Natalie, not Jenny. Jenny was only the bookshelf one.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed ... 19th-hour/

My apologies Jenny, if you're reading this. The insane Happy Army was by Natalie!!!

http://freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed ... 681927.jpg

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

bhoytony wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: Oh shit, I hope I didn't get them mixed up. My memory is not the greatest, but I thought it was McWrong. I'll go google and look for it.
McWrong definitely had the Happy Army. Sounds like Natalie had one too. Maybe she likes to show how "girly" she is.
What? You mean I don't have dementia yet as I thought? Jennygirl's Happy Army caught on and spread? Egads! Is Abbie working on a cure yet?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

papillon wrote:
Mykeru wrote:The problem with mockery is that as they are all POE-ready, staying ahead of the curve of their own self-parody is a pain in the ass.
You're not kidding, although I did manage to advocate deliberately triggering someone with a seashell.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 101753.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 101754.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 101755.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 55-2-1.jpg
So many questions are raised from reading those screenshots.
Interloper is one funny mofo though. How the fuck is s/he allowed to post with that sig though?

Saint N.

Post by Saint N. »

More from Justicar on Dillahunty and A+theism.

[youtube]EGvsi-aNA8g[/youtube]

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Just realised interloper is you Papillon. Well done!

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

I can't say too much about the toys. I have a literal army of toy soldiers on my desk.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Same here. Lots of skaven.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Yeah, I can field a ten thousand point Skaven army if I wanted to. Maybe more, it's been a while since I added it all up.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Scented Nectar wrote:Holy crap! It was Natalie, not Jenny. Jenny was only the bookshelf one.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed ... 19th-hour/

My apologies Jenny, if you're reading this. The insane Happy Army was by Natalie!!!

http://freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed ... 681927.jpg
I just want to go over to it and swipe them all off with my forearm.

papillon

Post by papillon »

Tony Parsehole wrote:How the fuck is s/he allowed to post with that sig though?
I was surprised too, but surely even they can recognise a genuinely funny foot-in-mouth moment.
It was the grandiose way Fllewelyn delivered it that I loved.

Mykeru

Rape and Death Threats Link Request.

Post by Mykeru »

Having it out with some bozos at Rebecca Watson at HFA 2012 conference http://goo.gl/xxkGq and would like a link to Rebecca's hundreds and thousands of rape threats from the atheist community, including PROMINENT atheists.

I assume by now they would be archived on the internet and searchable by category.

Right?

http://montaraventures.com/blog/wp-cont ... ickets.jpg

Hello?

cunt

Post by cunt »

papillon wrote:
I was surprised too, but surely even they can recognise a genuinely funny foot-in-mouth moment.
Agreed. He actually went back to make that as grandiose as he could. His initial, less funny but more concise response was:

http://i.imgur.com/RdhIb.jpg

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

Had that "Rebecca Watson at HFA 2012 conference" video playing in the background. Eight minutes in and I thought "What the fuck am I doing with my life?"

I'm gonna go find some new music to listen to instead...

By the way, the lady that did the intro for her? Creeps me out. I think it's great and all that she started a non-religious alternative to Alcoholics Anonymous, [if 12-stepping does indeed work...] but every time I hear her speak it makes me wonder if she really is keeping sober. Also...she's got a bit of a, um, troubled history with the law here in Florida. :?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

cunt wrote:
papillon wrote:
Agreed. He actually went back to make that as grandiose as he could. His initial, less funny but more concise response was:

http://i.imgur.com/RdhIb.jpg
In a way that single, solitary word, said with the finality of a tombstone falling into place over a grave, is even more laden with hubris than the replacement comment.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

JackRayner wrote:Had that "Rebecca Watson at HFA 2012 conference" video playing in the background. Eight minutes in and I thought "What the fuck am I doing with my life?"

By the way, the lady that did the intro for her? Creeps me out. I think it's great and all that she started a non-religious alternative to Alcoholics Anonymous, [if 12-stepping does indeed work...] but every time I hear her speak it makes me wonder if she really is keeping sober. Also...she's got a bit of a, um, troubled history with the law here in Florida. :?
Check out The Orange Papers: http://www.orange-papers.org/. The short answer: Not only does Alcoholic's Anonymous's God/Not God program of learned helplessness and double think not work, but it's actually worse than doing nothing. More alcoholics get a grjip on their own. AA tends to fuck with recovery and when an AAer relapses, they do it hard.

Lady is a 12 stepper? The way she laid into me, makes sense.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

JackRayner wrote:Had that "Rebecca Watson at HFA 2012 conference" video playing in the background. Eight minutes in and I thought "What the fuck am I doing with my life?"

Threaded the vid, watched up until Rebecca took the podium and opened her mouth - suddenly, I was off watching My Drunk Kitchen. The later has more substance and real-life applications :)

Post by Guest »

Re: PZ's latest post, "They’re coming to get your kids…" - are there any other atheists out there who seriously have no problem with what these groups are doing? I mean, it's unfortunate that children may be indoctrinated, but if those running these groups are within their legal rights then I have no issue with it. It's atheism like this which is the reason I call myself "not religious" as opposed to an "atheist". I mean, what kind of sentence is, "Clearly, we need a better strategy for coping with these cultish freaks"? I find that just unpleasant, and more a reflection of the character of the person saying it than anything else.

I may be in the minority. It might also be due to the fact that I am surrounded by many religious people in my life, who even with views I consider flawed, are far kinder, caring and sincere than many of those who post over at FTB.

codelette

Post by codelette »

http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/pages/in ... 011-005068

no wonder she said Becksters her hero. Both are fraudsters. Lol

cunt

Post by cunt »

Mykeru wrote: More alcoholics get a grjip on their own. AA tends to fuck with recovery and when an AAer relapses, they do it hard.
Did they randomly turn up to take blood or is this the result of a survey? The thing that frustrates me about anti-AA people is their inability to understand that alcoholics lie about their current alcohol intake.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Dilurk wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Athlete's Foot's heaven...
Sure, but unlike Jen this woman did something for the homeless.
Joke, bloody joke!

Do I have to put smileys everywhere?!?

:D

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

codelette wrote:

http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/pages/in ... 011-005068

no wonder she said Becksters her hero. Both are fraudsters. Lol
In fairness to EllenBeth, the various charges she's been hauled up on look pretty trumped-up - especially as the people behind them are evangelical Xtians, and Lord knows how baboonish they can get: http://www.secularnewsdaily.com/2011/07 ... n-atheist/
According to Reuters, Wachs first encountered Sheriff Judd in December, “when she filed several public-records requests to look into his decision to donate the Polk County jail’s basketball hoops and other equipment to local churches.” Wachs, a non-practicing lawyer, signed the request with the word “Esquire” after her name. That simple act caused Judd to dispatch what Wachs described as “about 20 paramilitary-garbed police” to arrest her on felony charges of illegally posing as a lawyer. Wach’s own attorney has said using “Esquire” doesn’t violate any bar rules.
And the other two arrests? One came in May, after Wachs allegedly tried to stop some neighbors from playing basketball outside her home by “moaning repeatedly in a sexual manner from an open window in her house, saying ‘Oh John,’ in a crescendo,” according to The New York Times. For that, officers arrested her on felony sex charges and conducted a search of her house, during which they took away a safe. The officers said they found marijuana in the safe, so they arrested Wachs a third time for marijuana possession. All three charges are still pending.
In a federal lawsuit filed against Polk County Sheriff Gracy Judd, who is an evangelical Christian,
Conservative religious leaders in Polk [County] say Wachs has it all wrong. Lynne Breidenbach, a Christian activist and media consultant for churches, says Wachs and other members of Atheists of Florida are the ones who are the cause of the ongoing problems. “This is a community of faith, and faith is very important to the people of Polk County, and if they (Wachs and other atheists) would like to live and work here as members of this community, they need to be more accommodating of us,” Breidenbach said.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

You know, disagreeing with people like Jennifer McCreight and Rebecca Watson is one thing. What this person - https://twitter.com/SammyBoal - is doing is quite another, fucking repugnant, and I hope he/she/it isn't hanging around here on The Slyme Pit. If he/she/it is, please speak up so I can ignore your vile crap now. Thanks :)

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

cunt wrote:I just want to go over to it and swipe them all off with my forearm.
Uh oh, Happy Army can only fly in revenge daydreams. They will look better on the floor. Don't toddlers usually play with their toys and dolls on the floor anyways? They'll look less creepy there.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

ReneeHendricks wrote:You know, disagreeing with people like Jennifer McCreight and Rebecca Watson is one thing. What this person - https://twitter.com/SammyBoal - is doing is quite another, fucking repugnant, and I hope he/she/it isn't hanging around here on The Slyme Pit. If he/she/it is, please speak up so I can ignore your vile crap now. Thanks :)
Common internet troll (Webtrollus vulgaris), I'd say. Sure sounds bitter, or just plain idiotic.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Scented Nectar wrote:
cunt wrote:I just want to go over to it and swipe them all off with my forearm.
Uh oh, Happy Army can only fly in revenge daydreams. They will look better on the floor. Don't toddlers usually play with their toys and dolls on the floor anyways? They'll look less creepy there.
Rather that than carefully arranged into the worlds most depressing trophy cabinet.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Hmm. And Ophelia also wrote this:
Update: I forgot to add Al’s farewell post (although he apparently didn’t think of it as such when he wrote it).
I think Al's been Thunderf00ted for not toeing the party line.