Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
sacha

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by sacha »

Mykeru wrote: For those of you who don't want to dig to find it, the issue is a remark that Elam made about his unwillingness to find someone guilty of rape if he was on a jury. John the other also mentions Jury Nullification in the intro to the A Voice for Men radio show.
oops, sorry. Here is part one of the article: http://www.avoiceformen.com/a-voice-for ... te-part-1/

I have a comment on part two

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/bullet-remo ... 27e85.html

I think Muslima would rather have been wanked at than shot.

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Re: Vultures and Sky Burial

Post by JackRayner »

sacha wrote:
JackRayner wrote:Something that occupies my mind often is wondering how animals perceive cars. Like, I think about this a lot , and especially so when I'm driving with no one else in the car. Like those bastard, stuck up peacocks that live near me and love to cross the street at a leisurely pace when I'm trying to get someplace, or the dogs I see riding in cars. Anytime I see any animal-car interaction, the thought pops back into my head...
[youtube]BGPGknpq3e0[/youtube]
Wow. That's amazing! Have watched a few videos on crows and tool use, they seem pretty ingenious.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Seriously, Jen is complaining about a homeless man wanking in public (where the fuck else is he supposed to wank without a home?) without her consent (homelesswankingconsentform.jpg) and when people are speaking up that maybe she's a little unkind to the homeless person who a) doesn't have a home and b) may be mentally ill, she's turning it around and saying that people want to use her denigrating a homeless wanking in public against her?

Well, gee, I wonder why. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Also, what is it with julian and snapping people's necks?

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Like most of her ilk, she wouldn't know empathy nor a real social justice issue if they were fellating each other on her sofa.

codelette

Post by codelette »

JackRayner wrote:
codelette wrote:
JackRayner wrote:
Tigzy wrote:https://twitter.com/jennifurret/status/ ... 0591963136
Ah, I get it. People less privileged than me get to make me watch them masturbate in public. Idiot logic at its best
Um...did I miss the part where Comical Jenni was forced to watch the fwapping vagrant? Or does she mean that she was 'made to watch' in the same sense that those people who complain about nudity on the TV were made to watch all those people taking their clothes off?
A lone woman has no power over the invisible force that is The Patriarchy®. The powerful Misogyny waves being radiated by the man extended out, like a phallus intent on rape, [which this clearly was] and held her in place, forcing her to watch! Do not be fooled by the man's homelessness, the power of his privileged, male-sexuality is still intact!
There was this guy in my neighborhood in Puerto Rico who everybody called Felix El Loco (The Crazy One). His whole family had the crazy gene. Whenever a women (be it a teenager, middle age or an old prune) he will whip out his limp dick while walking by her. We just passed him and say "Hey, Felix. Hide yo' dick, motherfucker". It was sad and hilarious at the same time.
Mostly hilarious.
Jen is such a sheltered pussy. That's also hilarious.
:lol:

That's hilarious. Brings back lots of memories about the crazies from my town. Wacky drug addicts were usually what we dealt with. Actually, one of my older sisters and I sometimes played a game where we stayed up the whole night, looking out the window and counting addicts walking by. We lived on the 4th floor of our building, so we had a pretty good view.

The neighborhood we moved to when we came to the U.S. wasn't anywhere near as crazy*, but it was the first time that I saw cross dressing prostitutes. :D

*We had a Puerto Rican National Guard unit come and occupy my neighborhood for a few weeks in '92 so the police could restore order. The police turned one of the first floor apartments into a makeshift headquarters, but not long after the soldiers rolled out, the drug dealers returned and shot the place to Hell. [Still remember all of the bullet holes in those aluminum windows.] The police left without a fight. Been trying to find anything about it on the internet, but to no avail...
Dude, the 90s were rough! Three of my cousins got killed and there were weekly shootings in my hometown fighting over puntos. The NG went to the projects, mostly. but...but... You are privileged male! How could that be?
Check out this webpage: http://www.ixposednewsonline.com/#
Maybe you'll find recent information about your neighborhood.

Post by Guest »

real horrorshow wrote:
Guest wrote:
real horrorshow wrote:
Guest wrote:What's called a "flame point".
Erm, hang on, I know this. It's 'the lowest temperature at which a cat can vaporize to form an ignitable mixture in air'.
And leave nothing behind but a grin.
Well, welcome Guest and cats. You've picked a time when our animal-lovers are not about. The are no animals in my life except the two big spiders which I know are here somewhere. Once I can purge the last of the people, I'll be set. Feel free to register and get... Actually, I'm not sure there are any privileges for registering here. Umm, pre-emptive ban from Pharyngula, if you post enough. That's about it.
Hello Horror. I live with numerous spiders (had to nail a black widow at the irrigation box a couple of weeks ago), the cats get a few of them now and then, but the thing that irritates me the most are the small sugar ants that invade the house every summer. There must be a huge colony of them around here.

With regards to people, I'm an anti-natalist myself.

I've posted here under "guest" more than a few times. I'll eventually register here.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

codelette wrote: There was this guy in my neighborhood in Puerto Rico who everybody called Felix El Loco (The Crazy One). His whole family had the crazy gene. Whenever a women (be it a teenager, middle age or an old prune) he will whip out his limp dick while walking by her. We just passed him and say "Hey, Felix. Hide yo' dick, motherfucker". It was sad and hilarious at the same time.
Mostly hilarious.
Ah blimey, this brings back memories - me, about 13 and doing my weekend job helping my uncle on his milk round. Up at four in the morning, out into the freezing cold, and often it was still dark. I was one of the very few kids that had thermal underwear and long johns. Anyways, I loved it, because it's surprising how many people are about when you think everyone is asleep. And for some reason, it's those early hours which really bring out the quality local nutters.

Picture me, rearranging crates on the float with near-frostbitten fingers, and from my left I hear a cry of, "MY FUCKIN MOTHER IS A DIRTY WHORE WHO WEARS FRILLY KNICKERS!" Sure, I did almost shit meself, but only out of surprise - charging down the street in his oversized duffel-coat and Moe haircut was the well-known local loon known for running up and down the pavements giving vent to probably the most extreme case of tourettes ever known to man. Really, he could not stop fulminating about his mother's peccadilos; bit of shocker to have him run past you yelling about his dear old mum's minge, but I can safely say I did not feel too cheapened in having not consented to hear his dirty talk.

Besides, it was fascinating to note that as ever, he was carrying two full shopping bags; I couldn't help but wonder what places could be open at about five in the morning. In any case, my uncle just shrugged and complained about his haemhorroids; he was a bit of miserable git, to be honest.

codelette

Post by codelette »

Tigzy wrote:
codelette wrote: There was this guy in my neighborhood in Puerto Rico who everybody called Felix El Loco (The Crazy One). His whole family had the crazy gene. Whenever a women (be it a teenager, middle age or an old prune) he will whip out his limp dick while walking by her. We just passed him and say "Hey, Felix. Hide yo' dick, motherfucker". It was sad and hilarious at the same time.
Mostly hilarious.
Ah blimey, this brings back memories - me, about 13 and doing my weekend job helping my uncle on his milk round. Up at four in the morning, out into the freezing cold, and often it was still dark. I was one of the very few kids that had thermal underwear and long johns. Anyways, I loved it, because it's surprising how many people are about when you think everyone is asleep. And for some reason, it's those early hours which really bring out the quality local nutters.

Picture me, rearranging crates on the float with near-frostbitten fingers, and from my left I hear a cry of, "MY FUCKIN MOTHER IS A DIRTY WHORE WHO WEARS FRILLY KNICKERS!" Sure, I did almost shit meself, but only out of surprise - charging down the street in his oversized duffel-coat and Moe haircut was the well-known local loon known for running up and down the pavements giving vent to probably the most extreme case of tourettes ever known to man. Really, he could not stop fulminating about his mother's peccadilos; bit of shocker to have him run past you yelling about his dear old mum's minge, but I can safely say I did not feel too cheapened in having not consented to hear his dirty talk.

Besides, it was fascinating to note that as ever, he was carrying two full shopping bags; I couldn't help but wonder what places could be open at about five in the morning. In any case, my uncle just shrugged and complained about his haemhorroids; he was a bit of miserable git, to be honest.

The town crazies are the most pure fun of entertainment when one's growing up.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Guest wrote:snip I live with numerous spiders (had to nail a black widow at the irrigation box a couple of weeks ago), the cats get a few of them now and then, but the thing that irritates me the most are the small sugar ants that invade the house every summer. There must be a huge colony of them around here.
Had one of these suckers on the bathroom wall last night. Only my hand span across.

http://www.brisbaneinsects.com/brisbane ... _1012L.jpg

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

I'm so gald I don't live in a place with dangerous spiders anymore... No vemonous snakes either, that I've seen. Honestly, I'm pretty sure the only thing even remotely dangerous in the greater Seattle area is Bigfoots and masturbating hobos.

Lovetinkle

Post by Lovetinkle »

codelette wrote:

</lurk>

Under the spreading chestnut tree
The village silly sat
Amusing himself
By abusing himself
And catching it in his hat

<lurk>

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

codelette wrote: The town crazies are the most pure fun of entertainment when one's growing up.
I think they give a lot of colour to the local community; in fact, I think they should rent themselves out as ornamental nutters.

Post by Guest »

Tigzy wrote:
Mostly hilarious.

God forbid should the world ever loose characters like that. We had a great lady like that who lived in my area. "Your husband gave me the clap" to perfect strangers on the street.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

JackRayner wrote:
Wow. That's amazing! Have watched a few videos on crows and tool use, they seem pretty ingenious.
Google for New Caledonian Crow (Corvus moneduloides) - completely amazing birds. Experiments have shown that they can conceptualize and execute a workflow using three separate tools.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8631486.stm
[youtube]ofjo26O0z_o[/youtube]

The crow family as a whole is my favourite by far of all the Aves, with the European Magpie (Pica pica) top o' the heap, and the Common Raven (Corvus corax) a VERY close second...

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

JackRayner wrote: Wow. That's amazing! Have watched a few videos on crows and tool use, they seem pretty ingenious.
Have you seen the "A Murder of Crows" episode of the PBS program Nature? Crows can recognize different human faces, and pass on information about "dangerous" people to their offspring. Also, if you like crows and ravens, Bernd Heinrich's books Ravens in Winter and Mind of the Raven might be of interest - in fact, all of Heinrich's books are worth reading, IMHO.

Edward Abbey didn't have a sky burial, but according to one of his friends who carried out his last wishes, a Turkey Vulture and a Red-tailed Hawk were present when he was buried somewhere in the desert. The story is in one of the segments in this episode of TTBOOK, worth listening to just for the appropriateness of King Crimson's The Sheltering Sky as background music.

<--- Not above a little monkeywrenching on occasion.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tigzy wrote:In any case, my uncle just shrugged and complained about his haemhorroids; he was a bit of miserable git, to be honest.
Chalfonts'll do that that to you.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Rystefn wrote:Honestly, I'm pretty sure the only thing even remotely dangerous in the greater Seattle area is Bigfoots and masturbating hobos.
Sidewalk cyclists...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tigzy wrote:
codelette wrote: The town crazies are the most pure fun of entertainment when one's growing up.
I think they give a lot of colour to the local community; in fact, I think they should rent themselves out as ornamental nutters.
Arthur Figgis

[youtube]bhDJxEPRDek[/youtube]

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Tigzy wrote:
Monty Python got there decades ago:
[youtube]bhDJxEPRDek[/youtube]

Post by Guest »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Guest wrote:snip I live with numerous spiders (had to nail a black widow at the irrigation box a couple of weeks ago), the cats get a few of them now and then, but the thing that irritates me the most are the small sugar ants that invade the house every summer. There must be a huge colony of them around here.
Had one of these suckers on the bathroom wall last night. Only my hand span across.

Certainly looks formidable but it's the smaller buggers, like the widow and the recluse, that I worry about around here. I'm familiar with one recluse bite that led to amputation. For the most part though, I just let spiders have their way in my house.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Lsuoma wrote:
Rystefn wrote:Honestly, I'm pretty sure the only thing even remotely dangerous in the greater Seattle area is Bigfoots and masturbating hobos.
Sidewalk cyclists...
Fair point... also, you will see people wearing socks with sandals. I don't know about you, but that makes me feel like my brains are leaking out my ears.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Arthur Figgis

bhDJxEPRDek
Bingo!
Grate minds think alike.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Lsuoma wrote: The crow family as a whole is my favourite by far of all the Aves, with the European Magpie (Pica pica) top o' the heap, and the Common Raven (Corvus corax) a VERY close second...
Crows are amazing - and downright fascinating too. I once actually heard a crow mimicking the 'meow' of a cat - at least, that's how it sounded. It was making the noise at a bunch of other crows. I did wonder, given their intelligence, if the crow somehow knew this as an alarm sound that might frighten away a load of other crows, maybe because they were hovering around a food source that it wanted access too. Or it could have been a coincidence. Strangest thing to hear, though.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

SkepticalCat wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
Guest wrote:
What's the song you excerpt at the beginning of your videos? It sounds familiar, I seem to remember it from a Robert Crumb documentary. Also, I wish you wouldn't give Creepy Bitter Girl a cat. She doesn't deserve one.
That's "Last Kind Words Blues" by Geeshie Wiley, recorded in 1930. It was used in the documentary Crumb. Good catch. I think about 5% of total questions on my channel are about that fucking tune, which you can find on YouTube, incidentally.

For you art lovers: Where's the cat from?
The cat seems familiar too. A French Art Nouveau poster perhaps?
You got the French right and the time period, but think "Salon".
I know! That's the kitty standing on the end of the bed with Manet's "Olympia" (I think). :dance:
And, we have a winner!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BarnOwl wrote:
JackRayner wrote: Wow. That's amazing! Have watched a few videos on crows and tool use, they seem pretty ingenious.
Have you seen the "A Murder of Crows" episode of the PBS program Nature? Crows can recognize different human faces, and pass on information about "dangerous" people to their offspring. Also, if you like crows and ravens, Bernd Heinrich's books Ravens in Winter and Mind of the Raven might be of interest - in fact, all of Heinrich's books are worth reading, IMHO.

Edward Abbey didn't have a sky burial, but according to one of his friends who carried out his last wishes, a Turkey Vulture and a Red-tailed Hawk were present when he was buried somewhere in the desert. The story is in one of the segments in this episode of TTBOOK, worth listening to just for the appropriateness of King Crimson's The Sheltering Sky as background music.

John Marzluff's books are also extremely good, IME.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Tigzy wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: The crow family as a whole is my favourite by far of all the Aves, with the European Magpie (Pica pica) top o' the heap, and the Common Raven (Corvus corax) a VERY close second...
Crows are amazing - and downright fascinating too. I once actually heard a crow mimicking the 'meow' of a cat - at least, that's how it sounded. It was making the noise at a bunch of other crows. I did wonder, given their intelligence, if the crow somehow knew this as an alarm sound that might frighten away a load of other crows, maybe because they were hovering around a food source that it wanted access too. Or it could have been a coincidence. Strangest thing to hear, though.
I wouldn't put it past them. They're clever little bastiges.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

I got an email from a man I didn't know. It simply called me a cunt. Ooh, and by the way, I'm going to say a lot of awful things today. Some of them may be triggering if you have experience with bullying and harassment and rape and things like that.
1) Bullying = rape for Skepchicks.
2)Bullying = rape = "things like that" for Skepchicks.

For fuck's sake, Becky. Really? "Things like that", where "that" is rape?

What is like rape? What compares, physically, emotionally - fuck it: legally - to rape? I know Jenny Titwobble saw some tramp wanking on the street this morning, and I sincerely hope she gets over it with no lasting mental scars. Because the sight of a homeless, probably (I'm not offering any fucking citations for that word other than common sense and walking around with my eyes open) mentally ill man masturbating is TOTES the same as being raped.

This one sentence, Becky, is disgusting, and it reveals your ignorance and contempt for the issues you proclaim to be a fighter for.

"Bullying and harassment and rape and things like that."

May this sentence haunt you in your sober moments, and may others come to realize how little you truly care for your cause.

Fucking ignorant.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

codelette wrote: Dude, the 90s were rough! Three of my cousins got killed and there were weekly shootings in my hometown fighting over puntos. The NG went to the projects, mostly. but...but... You are privileged male! How could that be?
A "girlfriend" (child stuff) I had when I was, like, 8 years old, was the daughter of a bichote. [Essentially, the drug dealer that ran shit for any particular area/project, for anyone interested in keeping up.] That stuff was kind of easier to ignore when you were just a kid, but thinking about it now, I'm even more glad that my mother got us out of there when we were all still young. Far too many people get shot down over faint associations. Or, hell, even mistakes. I remember that my mother's cousin got shot dead when he wasn't even the guy they were looking for...

People are often surprised about some of my childhood stories from Puerto Rico. I have a hungry mind, so I learned English fairly well, and it probably throws people off. I sometimes hear people claiming they're from the same area that I came from as if it makes them badasses....I dunno. Maybe they're right. We left PR when I was 9, but I'm kind of sure that life as a teenager would have been extremely different...

And that's some pretty bloody stuff in that blog. I think I remember a friend of mines showing it to me a while back. Brings back memories of what you would (still?) often see on the covers of Puerto Rican news papers...

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Scented Nectar wrote: FTBers are always pulling that one. McBoobster wrote a whole article about how she can't stop chewing up the skin on her lips and fingertips until they're bloody. JT claims eating disorders and depression, and Greta becomes mentally exhausted from trips to the bank. Didn't that friend of JT's, Cristina (not to be mixed up with the other Cristinas) go and cut off her own toe or something? I mean, she wrote before that that she doesn't *feel* things enough, and that's why she did a suspension by piercing thing, but I guess it was bad enough that she needed to cut off her own fucking toe too? She never explained why or how she did it. And they all have a persecution complex, although funny... they never talk about that one. Maybe they don't know yet that they have it. :)

But seriously, they are a heavily damaged bunch. Far more than the average, I think.
I wouldn't rule out factitious disorders.

Post by Guest »

Lsuoma wrote:.

Thanks for that link. Abby was a fine writer. I grew up, for the most part, in his beautiful desert.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

How cool are Coheed and Cambria! http://www.myspace.com/coheedandcambria. SciFi HiFi.

codelette

Post by codelette »

JackRayner wrote:
codelette wrote: Dude, the 90s were rough! Three of my cousins got killed and there were weekly shootings in my hometown fighting over puntos. The NG went to the projects, mostly. but...but... You are privileged male! How could that be?
A "girlfriend" (child stuff) I had when I was, like, 8 years old, was the daughter of a bichote. [Essentially, the drug dealer that ran shit for any particular area/project, for anyone interested in keeping up.] That stuff was kind of easier to ignore when you were just a kid, but thinking about it now, I'm even more glad that my mother got us out of there when we were all still young. Far too many people get shot down over faint associations. Or, hell, even mistakes. I remember that my mother's cousin got shot dead when he wasn't even the guy they were looking for...

People are often surprised about some of my childhood stories from Puerto Rico. I have a hungry mind, so I learned English fairly well, and it probably throws people off. I sometimes hear people claiming they're from the same area that I came from as if it makes them badasses....I dunno. Maybe they're right. We left PR when I was 9, but I'm kind of sure that life as a teenager would have been extremely different...

And that's some pretty bloody stuff in that blog. I think I remember a friend of mines showing it to me a while back. Brings back memories of what you would (still?) often see on the covers of Puerto Rican news papers...
Whenever people are surprised by your childhood stories from PR, show them shit like this:

I'll say life was...interesting, to say the least. :lol:

acathode

Post by acathode »

Reap wrote:For those who are interested Al Stefanelli and I had a conversation yesterday http://www.reapsowradio.com/?p=31218 http://www.reapsowradio.com/wp-content/ ... /aplus.png
Listen to the show and read his article on FTB. Al seems like a nice guy, and his article was very reasonable. It's very entertaining to read the comment section, the way he handles the angry commentators, like LeftSidePostive, makes me think of an adult dealing with a hysterical kid or an angry teenager.

One thing that stood out though, is how often the defense for Schrödinger's Rapist was "You didn't understand the article! SR is about men who want to interact directly with women" or some similar variation.

That's such a shitty defense, first of all, if we took SR seriously, we would NEVER directly interact with any woman, since the base idea is that any stranger women is going to be scared witless by her fear of being raped. It would be a pretty stupid thing to do, trying to interact with someone you had good causes was scared to near death by your mere presence. And if we then introduced Schrödinger's Serial Killer and Schrödinger's Mugger, well, better lock ourselves in our rooms and never go outside again...

Second, that's certainly not the way SR is being used, people get told very often to go read the SR-article on the FTB and A+ forums, and in most cases the discussion is NOT about anyone who are trying to directly interact with a women, and it's very often about men and men's behavior in general.

ps. About the birds... Hate magpies, pest are what they are, yes they are intelligent, enough to know that there are goodies left in the trash and smart enough to get it out (with the uneatable but smelly litter being strewn across the whole lawn in the process). Also, intelligent enough to know that they are able to nab our kittens when we let them out. Always have to supervise the kittens when we let them outside, the magpies will quite gather above in the tree crowns, being very very interested in the kittens playing down below...

p.p.s ConcentratedH2O, OM: I have to say, bullying can be quite damn severe, on par with rape in some cases. Of course, I'm not equating this damn edrama that Watson and Amy are "suffering" with that, but for example workplace bullying have in several cases lead to people committing suicide. I'm probably nitpicking, the problem being mostly that "bullying" can be both the psychological equivalent of giving someone a slap, or beating someone up with baseball bat.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Pitchguest wrote:Seriously, Jen is complaining about a homeless man wanking in public (where the fuck else is he supposed to wank without a home?) without her consent (homelesswankingconsentform.jpg) and when people are speaking up that maybe she's a little unkind to the homeless person who a) doesn't have a home and b) may be mentally ill, she's turning it around and saying that people want to use her denigrating a homeless wanking in public against her?

Well, gee, I wonder why. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Also, what is it with julian and snapping people's necks?
You know, I'm working on the follow up video to This Is Atheism Plus, which I find to be difficult because the crazy comes so fast and furious and people's rationalizations morph at such a rate that it really is like sticking a fork in a fart.

That said, I will cross the street to make fun of Matt Dillahunty. Even if he get a big damn clue, he's still a buffoon. But other ethical questions arise. I'm not a mean person, and I realize that you can't have it both ways: Put forth a public persona, sell crap jewelry and call other people misogynists and then be free from being mocked yourself.

However, In editing I've taken to tone trolling myself over Greta Christina, just because assuming on the off chance that she sees the work of a z-lister like me, having someone dump on you the same week your dad dies isn't nice. Then again, she might have made him lose the will to live. You never know.

Jen McCreight is a special kind of ongoing problem as she is so completely clueless. She's like the toothless version of the Monty Python Killer Bunny: She attacks but since she can't break the skin she's easily stepped on. She really must live in a bubble where she's the warm center of the universe and anyone who contradicts her centrality is just a big meanie. The Rape Culture video I used a tiny little clip of her me-tooing The Beaver and maybe it's from watching the same clips over and over again, similar to when I was a billboard painter and if you spent enough time painting "YOU" three feet high it stopped looking like a word, until you are left not listening to what people say but just getting a sense of who they are. I'm watching this clip of McCreight, where she says "It happens to me ever bus ride, it seems" and I realize she probably really means it. She lives in a word of sexuality, sexual threat where her boobs are a weapon against intolerance and if there weren't random homeless guys jerking off (or just adjusting an itchy package) she'd invent them.

Now, reading her tweets, I realize that she probably isn't fair game. Maybe her depression is of the foot-stamping kind where she's sad not getting her way all the time. Then again, she just fucking nuts. Her ability to tweet stupidity, have people respond and then continue reading people's responses regardless of how crap they make her feel - and because she just can't fucking stop -- is really like the internet version of self-harm. Most people who self harm slash themselves with razor blades. Jen McCreight uses the internet. I tweeted her to POE, but my heat wouldn't be in it.

She is officially the first person in this cluster fuck to be so infantile and out of her mind that making fun of her is just no fun.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Mykeru wrote: Jen McCreight is a special kind of ongoing problem as she is so completely clueless. She's like the toothless version of the Monty Python Killer Bunny: She attacks but since she can't break the skin she's easily stepped on. She really must live in a bubble where she's the warm center of the universe and anyone who contradicts her centrality is just a big meanie. The Rape Culture video I used a tiny little clip of her me-tooing The Beaver and maybe it's from watching the same clips over and over again, similar to when I was a billboard painter and if you spent enough time painting "YOU" three feet high it stopped looking like a word, until you are left not listening to what people say but just getting a sense of who they are. I'm watching this clip of McCreight, where she says "It happens to me ever bus ride, it seems" and I realize she probably really means it. She lives in a word of sexuality, sexual threat where her boobs are a weapon against intolerance and if there weren't random homeless guys jerking off (or just adjusting an itchy package) she'd invent them.

Now, reading her tweets, I realize that she probably isn't fair game. Maybe her depression is of the foot-stamping kind where she's sad not getting her way all the time. Then again, she just fucking nuts. Her ability to tweet stupidity, have people respond and then continue reading people's responses regardless of how crap they make her feel - and because she just can't fucking stop -- is really like the internet version of self-harm. Most people who self harm slash themselves with razor blades. Jen McCreight uses the internet. I tweeted her to POE, but my heat wouldn't be in it.

She is officially the first person in this cluster fuck to be so infantile and out of her mind that making fun of her is just no fun.
I see Jen as being young, enthusiastic and naive. Her heart is in the right place, and she will probably be more discerning as she grows up and takes on life's lessons. I don't think that she should be consigned to the emo bucket that some of the other Aplussers inhabit.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

codelette wrote: Whenever people are surprised by your childhood stories from PR, show them shit like this:

I'll say life was...interesting, to say the least. :lol:
Sounds like the 4th of July and New Year's Eve. :D

And then we had dumbass legislators concerned with making fireworks illegal? The Puerto Rican gov is so fucking corrupt...

codelette

Post by codelette »

KiwiInOz wrote: I see Jen as being young, enthusiastic and naive. Her heart is in the right place, and she will probably be more discerning as she grows up and takes on life's lessons. I don't think that she should be consigned to the emo bucket that some of the other Aplussers inhabit.
I really doubt that.
She's 25, right? And her daddy is still running to her rescue -on the Interwebz!-, her boyfriend is telling her to logoff and everybody is mean to her.
25 is not old age, but she's not a freaking child anymore.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

codelette wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: I see Jen as being young, enthusiastic and naive. Her heart is in the right place, and she will probably be more discerning as she grows up and takes on life's lessons. I don't think that she should be consigned to the emo bucket that some of the other Aplussers inhabit.
I really doubt that.
She's 25, right? And her daddy is still running to her rescue -on the Interwebz!-, her boyfriend is telling her to logoff and everybody is mean to her.
Is she? I thought that she was about 21 (same age as my daughter).

codelette

Post by codelette »

KiwiInOz wrote:
codelette wrote:
I really doubt that.
Jennifer McCreight (born November 2, 1987), an American skeptic and atheist blogger...

sacha

Post by sacha »

Guest wrote:
Hello Horror. I live with numerous spiders (had to nail a black widow at the irrigation box a couple of weeks ago), the cats get a few of them now and then, but the thing that irritates me the most are the small sugar ants that invade the house every summer. There must be a huge colony of them around here.

pretty kitty, please post a photo of your kitten.

I like spiders, abhor ants, and am an anti-natalist when it comes to humans as well.

at least come up with a name besides "guest".

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

KiwiInOz wrote:
codelette wrote:
I really doubt that.
The one thing working against her is reading her tweets, she has no ability to give the time of day to anyone who is not on board with Daddy's little girl 100%. Everyone who questioned her ability to be soundly repressed by the homeless was immediately labeled an idiot. Under the poor-meism is an underlying mean-spirited entitlement. Maybe it's not that she's fair game, but there's no sport in the most hypocritical, softest target on earth.

Thankfully, there's always Rebecca Watson who I suspect is a card-carrying sociopath.

And maybe I'm getting old, but 25 is probably fetal for Generation Z

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

codelette wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
codelette wrote:
I really doubt that.
Jennifer McCreight (born November 2, 1987), an American skeptic and atheist blogger...
1987. Who the hell was born in the 80's?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Ok, so I was married with a one year old daughter at 25. It didn't mean that I wasn't immature or naive at that age, but I guess that I had a few more responsibilities.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

sacha wrote:
Guest wrote:

I like spiders, abhor ants, and am an anti-natalist when it comes to humans as well.

Doug Stanhope...

Lapsang Souchong

Post by Lapsang Souchong »

sacha wrote:
Guest wrote:

O.K. I created an account and name based upon a post or two that I did regarding tea awhile back. I'll post a picture of my cats anon. Thanks for your welcomes, I love this forum.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Mykeru wrote:Under the poor-meism is an underlying mean-spirited entitlement.
This is becoming one of the dominant themes as the fully-entitled, daddy's-credit-card-toting, solipsistic, late-80s/90s-born children attain adulthood physically without having matured psychologically. And it ain't going to be pretty...

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lapsang Souchong wrote: O.K. I created an account and name based upon a post or two that I did regarding tea awhile back. I'll post a picture of my cats anon. Thanks for your welcomes, I love this forum.
I'll drink to that.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lapsang Souchong wrote:
O.K. I created an account and name based upon a post or two that I did regarding tea awhile back. I'll post a picture of my cats anon. Thanks for your welcomes, I love this forum.
Welcome, and thanks for not being oolong...

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Or she could have just blogged about it like a true social justice warrior - http://www.smh.com.au/national/cheeky-c ... 27epu.html

sacha

Post by sacha »

codelette wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Mostly hilarious.

I mentioned a while ago that the Baboons are not city kids, these things are shocking! to them.

Those of us who were raised in the city, especially in a different generation (I walked around the city on my own by 7 or 8, it was my neighbourhood) are not bothered by the local nutters. They are part of the colour of the city, woven in to the background.

sacha

Post by sacha »

KiwiInOz wrote:

yeah, franc always brings up funnel webs when I mention I like spiders. I'm not so sure I would be so enthralled if I lived in the antipodes.

For those of you asking, I'll speak to franc tonight. He was abducted by the circus when they came to town, was held against his will, and was forced to cook and clean for them, while they hurled abuse at him. He's free, but has been recovering the past few days. I'll see if I can coax him here.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Tigzy wrote:
haha! I posted before reading this.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Lsuoma loves me

The science of Corvids is one of the few things I know quite a bit about. They are the only animal besides domesticated dogs that understand pointing at something. They point with their beaks. They are thought to have an extremely complex language, and do things simply for fun. Here is one snowboarding:
[youtube]_2rJoIhgWmw[/youtube]

Lapsang Souchong

Post by Lapsang Souchong »

Guest wrote: God forbid should the world ever loose characters like that. We had a great lady like that who lived in my area. "Your husband gave me the clap" to perfect strangers on the street.
And I also saw her in action at a local Democratic Party function one year when she embarrassed a local aspiring politico who was sitting at my table. A young deputy prosecutor for the county. She came to the table with special affections for him after raiding some Roman Catholic affair upstairs from where I was sitting.

sacha

Post by sacha »

BarnOwl wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: FTBers are always pulling that one. McBoobster wrote a whole article about how she can't stop chewing up the skin on her lips and fingertips until they're bloody. JT claims eating disorders and depression, and Greta becomes mentally exhausted from trips to the bank. Didn't that friend of JT's, Cristina (not to be mixed up with the other Cristinas) go and cut off her own toe or something? I mean, she wrote before that that she doesn't *feel* things enough, and that's why she did a suspension by piercing thing, but I guess it was bad enough that she needed to cut off her own fucking toe too? She never explained why or how she did it. And they all have a persecution complex, although funny... they never talk about that one. Maybe they don't know yet that they have it. :)

But seriously, they are a heavily damaged bunch. Far more than the average, I think.
I wouldn't rule out factitious disorders.
you beat me to it, I was going to say Münchausen Syndrome (not by proxy)

acathode

Post by acathode »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez8gs-C53ic
Only listened to the beginning, and not going to have time to listen to all of it today, but... wow, first time I really listen to anything of Rebeca Watson, and god, she really comes across as a grade A narcissist.

So far, what stands out is that she more or less admits that the DMCAing of ElevatorGate was so that they could get his RL address and harass him, and accuses him of being "another of her stalkers" (around the 17:40 mark in the video). I'm not to familiar with ElevatorGate, but I'm fairly sure he's not a stalker...

Neither can't say I keep track of what's been happening here before I started lurking, a month or two ago, but I get the impression that she is GRAVELY misrepresenting what's happened when she list all the stuff around the 12:00-20:00 or so mark, with what cons banned who and who didn't ban anyone even though she complained? Also.. buddy system with male escorts? W T F?
Also, what's up with the audiences gasping and oohing? I can't help but thinking of a Sunday mass, with the congregation gasping in shock whenever the priest mentions the homosexuals and Satan...
I'll have to listen to the rest tomorrow, since I'm in dire need of some sleep right now.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

codelette wrote:
I really doubt that.
That reminds me of some months ago, FfTBuggers and Skepchuncks were excusing Shurely Amless' fuck-ups at the time because "she's still only young". Seriously!
She was 42 at the time!!
You couldn't make up this bonkers stuff for love nor money. It's sound far too crazy.
But they excused a 42 year old because "she's only young".
Fuck me.

I don't care if Jen is 21 or 25.
Bloody hell, I was married by 21, and was running my electronics company whilst studying at Uni.

She is physically an adult. But not mentally, by any stretch.
Who shouldn't advertise the fact that she has a truly nauseating "happy army" of dollies in which she confides; fitting of an 8 yr old.
But Jen is so fucking unaware that she boasted about this defective behaviour on a video.

Spit!

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

This is some party to watch, I gotta say.

What with A+ the city of damaged souls dancing with fake moderators, Jen McWrong and Scurvy Amy proving that they are 7 year-olds hiding in 30 year-old's bodies, the endless drama-theatrics from FfTB and the Drunken Beaver, Stefunny InSvanity actually finally coming out and fully defending Laden's vicious ... or is that viscous? ... online attacks and explaining why in the case of Griffith it is Just and Holy to attack and blame the victim, and Jean Kazez violently flushing whatever is left of her intellect down the toilet....

Nah, it's true, you just cannot make this stuff up. Collectively it is one of the most absurd, fantastical reality shows ever aired that never aired. I don;t think any producer in his or her right mind would believe it would sell; it's just too fucking ridiculous.

I find myself getting a crink in my neck on almost a daily basis shaking my head at the sociopathic, psychotic hypocrisy of these truly mentally damaged people.