Bleeding from the Bunghole

Continuation of the post at Abbie Smith's ERV blog (http://scienceblogs.com/erv/)

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby jet_lagg » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:42 pm  •  [Post 20866]

John D wrote:I designed and built a trebuchet with the help of a friend. It was about 10 feet tall (and the trick is in adjusting the sling on the end...length... release hook... etc.) We used it at the grade school during their middle ages history unit. Nothing gets boys more interested in history than a bad-ass weapon. haha. They ban guns (even toy ones) at school... but not trebuchets that can hurl a water balloon across the parking lot! Nothin like some medieval violence to stoke up the grey-matter.


Same here. I think my comment about hurling concrete at the neighbors was taken as a joke, but it's something my friend and I actually did. He went on to become an engineer.
User avatar
jet_lagg
.
.
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Stout » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:45 pm  •  [Post 20867]

jet_lagg wrote:So, I've been in semi-regular communication with Ophelia Benson since I arrived here. What's the general sentiment about her? Does anyone think it would be possible to come to terms? Are we too far gone for that?


I'm in no position to counter the criticisms leveled against her at this site however I was impressed by her conduct on the virginity testing entry. It looks like she may have finally seen the light wrt the idiocy that makes up A+ and anytime that happens it has to be a good thing, no ?
User avatar
Stout
 

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:53 pm  •  [Post 20868]

katamari Damassi wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
In short, Benson neither shares any common ground with us, nor, if she did, would her sad personal & professional traits offer any value-add to our endeavors. But that's moot, as Benson herself refuses to engage us in debate or compromise on her radical demands. As I noted earlier, (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=373), her pattern of behavior mirrors that of a cult leader.

I disagree with comparing Ophie to a cult leader. She's more of a follower. I think most of the FC(n) concede Peezus as their leader. I think the Cowntess sees herself as a power behind the throne type. She strikes me as the most genuinely malevolent of the bunch-even more than Peezus. She stirs shit up for the pleasure of it, while Peez is doing it for blog hits and praise from his flock.
Thimbledick is just a toady, probably sees himself that way and is happy with his station.

Indeed, Ophie doesn't have the chops to make a full-on cult leader. It's more cult-by-committee. Still, my point stands that she & the rest of the A+ exhibit most of the classic cult tricks.

Zvan is that sort of loathsome type who like to control via scorn, whining, and you nailed it, pot-stirring. But controlling is not the same as leading.

I see Peezus as more of the team mascot at this point, mumming on the sidelines. He doesn't even need a silly furry costume.

Thibadildo is their Renfield, eating bugs in sad emulation of Master.
"They're so far up their own asses, they've gone full klein bottle. Never go full klein bottle." -- Welch
User avatar
Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Bhurzum » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:00 pm  •  [Post 20869]

Lsuoma wrote:I'll take that as a "Fuck, yeah!"


I had no idea what "bunda" means so headed over to google images.

Image

Now I've got a diamond cutter in my slacks and my other half is on nights.

Bastards!

Utter, utter bastards!
"Every time I see Greta Christina I can smell cabbages" - YT User "Supermaroilogan"
User avatar
Bhurzum
.
.
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby bhoytony » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm  •  [Post 20870]

Lsuoma wrote:Two things:

1. Caine is not a mod, more a chief tattle-tail, or playground sneak.
2. Someone has just created an account with the name "Chris Rodda." Welcome.



How dare you use the word "chief" in reference to Caine? I'll have you know she's a good friend of mine.

Image
User avatar
bhoytony
.
.
 
Posts: 2309
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Southern » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:05 pm  •  [Post 20871]

jet_lagg wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Mr/Ms Lagg has, I think, definitely come here with an as-yet-undisclosed mission.


I thought the mission became disclosed once I revealed my true face? I'm Carrier's sockpuppet. I'm here to trick you all into purchasing his books through his amazon page, resulting in several percentage points above what would be the normal royalties and what could well tally up to tens of dollars! Mwaha! Mwahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Please send these tens of dollars to Chris Clarke. I would say "Rebecca Watson", but she got PZ and Foshaulg to pay for her crap; poor Clone, however, got the shaft.
I'm posting this statement feeling confident that nothing will go wrong.
User avatar
Southern
.
.
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:28 pm
Location: Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Tony Parsehole » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:14 pm  •  [Post 20872]

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:I'll take that as a "Fuck, yeah!"


I had no idea what "bunda" means so headed over to google images.

Image

Now I've got a diamond cutter in my slacks and my other half is on nights.

Bastards!

Utter, utter bastards!

Image
"It wasn't long before the arse-featured animals were all vibrating frenziedly"
Image
User avatar
Tony Parsehole
.
.
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Tony Parsehole » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:15 pm  •  [Post 20873]

Southern wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Mr/Ms Lagg has, I think, definitely come here with an as-yet-undisclosed mission.


I thought the mission became disclosed once I revealed my true face? I'm Carrier's sockpuppet. I'm here to trick you all into purchasing his books through his amazon page, resulting in several percentage points above what would be the normal royalties and what could well tally up to tens of dollars! Mwaha! Mwahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Please send these tens of dollars to Chris Clarke. I would say "Rebecca Watson", but she got PZ and Foshaulg to pay for her crap; poor Clone, however, got the shaft.

Yes, let's make it our life's work to bu scruffy bastard Chris Clarke a second pair of socks.
"It wasn't long before the arse-featured animals were all vibrating frenziedly"
Image
User avatar
Tony Parsehole
.
.
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby bhoytony » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:26 pm  •  [Post 20874]

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:I'll take that as a "Fuck, yeah!"


I had no idea what "bunda" means so headed over to google images.

Image

Now I've got a diamond cutter in my slacks and my other half is on nights.

Bastards!

Utter, utter bastards!


Ohh yeah, that's a nice Jeep.
User avatar
bhoytony
.
.
 
Posts: 2309
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Tony Parsehole » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:27 pm  •  [Post 20875]

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:What about Big Red's bunda? Does that give you a stalk-on?

Shut the fuck up!

She wasn't always so.
Many moons ago Big Red was favoured by the Gods and blessed with great beauty.
Image
Yet she was prideful and arrogant and her womanly ways earned the attention of many men....and the ire of the fickle Gods.
They became jealous of her beauty and, as a warning to all, cursed her with feminism. They turned her hair red and gave unto her a voice like a banshee on the rag.
Image
"It wasn't long before the arse-featured animals were all vibrating frenziedly"
Image
User avatar
Tony Parsehole
.
.
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Southern » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:28 pm  •  [Post 20876]

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Please send these tens of dollars to Chris Clarke. I would say "Rebecca Watson", but she got PZ and Foshaulg to pay for her crap; poor Clone, however, got the shaft.

Yes, let's make it our life's work to bu scruffy bastard Chris Clarke a second pair of socks.[/quote]

Well, if you can't send him money, you could at least send Walter Ego to tutor Chris Clarke in the ways of cheap motels and crazy manager ladies.
I'm posting this statement feeling confident that nothing will go wrong.
User avatar
Southern
.
.
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:28 pm
Location: Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Sulman » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:38 pm  •  [Post 20877]

Tony Parsehole wrote:
She wasn't always so.
Many moons ago Big Red was favoured by the Gods and blessed with great beauty.


Is that...the same same person?
User avatar
Sulman
.
.
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:52 pm  •  [Post 20878]

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:I'll take that as a "Fuck, yeah!"


I had no idea what "bunda" means so headed over to google images.

Image

Now I've got a diamond cutter in my slacks and my other half is on nights.

Bastards!

Utter, utter bastards!

And they say there's no "intellectually stimulating" content at the Slymepit. Ha!
"They're so far up their own asses, they've gone full klein bottle. Never go full klein bottle." -- Welch
User avatar
Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Service Dog » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:04 pm  •  [Post 20879]

I ran across an amateur porn guy who looks enough like Dillahunty-- that I saved the URL.

I was pretty sure I'd never think of a way to incorporate it into a viable joke-- one that wouldn't backfire by making me appear irredeemably perverted, cruel, and oblivious to all boundaries of sanity and decency. But I tried, comrades, I tried.

Waiting on the subway platform, or in line at the post office, I'd grasp for a viable angle. Once I was walking in Soho, half-listening to Reap Sow Radio, half contemplating the Dillahunty porn-- and a familiar face walked toward me on the sidewalk. I had momentary prosopagnosia, until I realized I was staring at Louis Ck. I think he could see my inability to identify him; and then he saw the exact instant of recognition. He gave a little, lipless 'yeah, it's me' grimace and nod-shrug. He seemed relieved that I let him pass without bothering him. A few steps later tho, I did have the urge to turn-back, like Columbo... "Excuse me, just one more thing... I need a little help crafting a joke. There's this amateur porn guy who looks like that guy from The Atheist Experience..."

The porn guy is even from Texas. He specializes in mechanical, un-erotic sex with unglamorous 50-somethings. They're such a uniform type: I wonder where he finds them... Jo-Ann Fabrics? Church?

I suppose there's no harm in posting the link. Unless it really-is Dillahunty, and I'm inadvertently doxing him!

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me, for that which cannot be un-seen: http://xhamster.com/user/arbricks
http://bit.ly/16WAT31
User avatar
Service Dog
.
.
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby John Greg » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:10 pm  •  [Post 20880]

Today's post (so far), in toto, from Lord Peezus (http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ief-break/):

Sick, exasperated, tired, overloaded. May I recommend any of the other fine establishments on Freethought Blogs who will appreciate your custom?


Geez. I wonder if the poor wee blue bunny just received a writ from Shermer's lawyers?

Probably not, but what the heck; and hey, ya, I know that's just groundless speculation, but what's the 'net for if not that?

And you've just got to love Ogvorboring's reponse (and new name):

Ogvorbis: Broken, failing, hurting [said].

PZed:

I wish I had some spoons to lend you. Be safe and take care of you.


So precious, my Precious, so precious.
There’s a long stretch from “make me a sandwich” to gunning down random strangers because women wouldn’t have sex with you, but they’re both on the same continuum. --- PZ Myers, May 26, 2014
John Greg
.
.
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: New Westminster, BC, Canada

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Tony Parsehole » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:21 pm  •  [Post 20881]

Sulman wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
She wasn't always so.
Many moons ago Big Red was favoured by the Gods and blessed with great beauty.


Is that...the same same person?

Yup!
"It wasn't long before the arse-featured animals were all vibrating frenziedly"
Image
User avatar
Tony Parsehole
.
.
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Tony Parsehole » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:23 pm  •  [Post 20882]

When FTB talk of "spoons" what the fuck are they going on about?
"It wasn't long before the arse-featured animals were all vibrating frenziedly"
Image
User avatar
Tony Parsehole
.
.
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:33 pm  •  [Post 20883]

Service Dog wrote:I ran across an amateur porn guy who looks enough like Dillahunty-- that I saved the URL.

I was pretty sure I'd never think of a way to incorporate it into a viable joke-- one that wouldn't backfire by making me appear irredeemably perverted, cruel, and oblivious to all boundaries of sanity and decency. But I tried, comrades, I tried.

Waiting on the subway platform, or in line at the post office, I'd grasp for a viable angle. Once I was walking in Soho, half-listening to Reap Sow Radio, half contemplating the Dillahunty porn-- and a familiar face walked toward me on the sidewalk. I had momentary prosopagnosia, until I realized I was staring at Louis Ck. I think he could see my inability to identify him; and then he saw the exact instant of recognition. He gave a little, lipless 'yeah, it's me' grimace and nod-shrug. He seemed relieved that I let him pass without bothering him. A few steps later tho, I did have the urge to turn-back, like Columbo... "Excuse me, just one more thing... I need a little help crafting a joke. There's this amateur porn guy who looks like that guy from The Atheist Experience..."

The porn guy is even from Texas. He specializes in mechanical, un-erotic sex with unglamorous 50-somethings. They're such a uniform type: I wonder where he finds them... Jo-Ann Fabrics? Church?

I suppose there's no harm in posting the link. Unless it really-is Dillahunty, and I'm inadvertently doxing him!

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me, for that which cannot be un-seen: http://xhamster.com/user/arbricks

That has got to be the most long-winded trigger warning evah!
"They're so far up their own asses, they've gone full klein bottle. Never go full klein bottle." -- Welch
User avatar
Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Southern » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 pm  •  [Post 20884]

Service Dog wrote:The porn guy is even from Texas. He specializes in mechanical, un-erotic sex ...


I think you DID doxxed Dillahaunty.
I'm posting this statement feeling confident that nothing will go wrong.
User avatar
Southern
.
.
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:28 pm
Location: Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Sulman » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:41 pm  •  [Post 20885]

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Sulman wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
She wasn't always so.
Many moons ago Big Red was favoured by the Gods and blessed with great beauty.


Is that...the same same person?

Yup!


I detect a disturbance in the force
User avatar
Sulman
.
.
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Tony Parsehole » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:42 pm  •  [Post 20886]

@ Service Dog
Given all the porn out there you'll have to tell us all how you stumbled across a fat bearded man who specialises in shagging fat grannies.
"It wasn't long before the arse-featured animals were all vibrating frenziedly"
Image
User avatar
Tony Parsehole
.
.
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Southern » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:42 pm  •  [Post 20887]

Tony Parsehole wrote:When FTB talk of "spoons" what the fuck are they going on about?


I hope it's this:

I'm posting this statement feeling confident that nothing will go wrong.
User avatar
Southern
.
.
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:28 pm
Location: Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Ape+lust » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:44 pm  •  [Post 20888]

Tony Parsehole wrote:When FTB talk of "spoons" what the fuck are they going on about?


They don't have the energy of most people, due to hardship and illness. So they have to prioritize and dole out the reserves in teaspoons.

Of course, they all seem to have the energy of a megawatt reactor when it comes to 24/7 rage posting. It's pity posturing.
User avatar
Ape+lust
.
.
 
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:56 pm  •  [Post 20889]

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/wpres ... on-theory/
Spoons. Originally not a bad idea, co-opted by idiots.
I was told to check my privilege...I rolled a three. Roll again for damage?
CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:39 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Kareem » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:57 pm  •  [Post 20890]

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:What about Big Red's bunda? Does that give you a stalk-on?

Shut the fuck up!

She wasn't always so.
Many moons ago Big Red was favoured by the Gods and blessed with great beauty.
Image
Yet she was prideful and arrogant and her womanly ways earned the attention of many men....and the ire of the fickle Gods.
They became jealous of her beauty and, as a warning to all, cursed her with feminism. They turned her hair red and gave unto her a voice like a banshee on the rag.
Image

Social Justice
Not even once.
Something is wrong here, Mr. Worf; I don't like what we have become!
- Jean-Luc Picard
User avatar
Kareem
.
.
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:07 pm  •  [Post 20891]

Service Dog wrote:Image

Image


My god, that picture is so bland, it decaffeinated my coffee!
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:10 pm  •  [Post 20892]

welch wrote:
Service Dog wrote:Image

Image


My god, that picture is so bland, it decaffeinated my coffee!

Worst gangsta hand-sign ever. And the bling...*shudder*
I was told to check my privilege...I rolled a three. Roll again for damage?
CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:39 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:11 pm  •  [Post 20893]

jet_lagg wrote:So, I've been in semi-regular communication with Ophelia Benson since I arrived here. What's the general sentiment about her? Does anyone think it would be possible to come to terms? Are we too far gone for that?


you poor, poor man.
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:15 pm  •  [Post 20894]

rpguest wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:So, I've been in semi-regular communication with Ophelia Benson since I arrived here. What's the general sentiment about her? Does anyone think it would be possible to come to terms? Are we too far gone for that?

prediction: she would treat it precisely as honestly and it would be precisely as productive as zvan's involvement in http://atheistskepticdialogue.com/

someone else perhaps has her glory quote. i can only get so far as welch saying

because Zvan straight-up admitted what we already knew: she had no intention of actually trying to communicate. She just wanted to show the other side was intellectually dishonest.


If you ever have problems with insomnia, that wall of drone will cure it quick.
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:17 pm  •  [Post 20895]

feralandproud wrote:
An avatar literally featuring a picture of a sock-puppet did make me laugh, whether there is anything to it or not.

Mr/Ms Lagg has, I think, definitely come here with an as-yet-undisclosed mission.

S/h/it's avatar is a reference to me pointing out that s/h/it pasted in a link which pimped Carrier Bag's book to SOMEBODY.


It does seem like there's an agenda. From what I've observed, this whole "feud" is merely a case of hurt fee-fees on their part. If you can't stand to be mocked, ridiculed, etc, then don't make yourself such an easy fucking target. I think any "truce", especially one initiated by "this side" would just lead to a frog and scorpion type outcome.


They could you know, actually ignore this place instead of whatever it is they've been doing.
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Angry_Drunk » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:21 pm  •  [Post 20896]

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
welch wrote:
Service Dog wrote:Image

Image


My god, that picture is so bland, it decaffeinated my coffee!

Worst gangsta hand-sign ever. And the bling...*shudder*


That man is a honkey's honkey.
Angry_Drunk
.
.
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:23 pm  •  [Post 20897]

Angry_Drunk wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
welch wrote:My god, that picture is so bland, it decaffeinated my coffee!

Worst gangsta hand-sign ever. And the bling...*shudder*


That man is a honkey's honkey.


If he was any whiter, his first name would be "Wonder"
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:24 pm  •  [Post 20898]

Does poor Bfarte Douchebag know that it doesn't matter how many trinkets he buys, she ain't sleeping with him?
I was told to check my privilege...I rolled a three. Roll again for damage?
CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:39 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Angry_Drunk » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:25 pm  •  [Post 20899]

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
welch wrote:
Service Dog wrote:Image

Image


My god, that picture is so bland, it decaffeinated my coffee!

Worst gangsta hand-sign ever. And the bling...*shudder*


That man is so bland that Kansas spices him up.
Angry_Drunk
.
.
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Trophy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:25 pm  •  [Post 20900]

PZ has a post on new skepticon ...

Image

I don't think that's the whole story. Let me help a bit with what I think is on his mind ....

Image
User avatar
Trophy
.
.
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:17 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Cunt of Personality » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:27 pm  •  [Post 20901]

Kareem wrote:Social Justice
Not even once.


Image
User avatar
Cunt of Personality
.
.
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 12:17 pm
Location: France

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Gefan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:28 pm  •  [Post 20902]

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Does poor Bfarte Douchebag know that it doesn't matter how many trinkets he buys, she ain't sleeping with him?


Given his apparent lack of hollow-eyed, existential terror, I would say, yes, he probably does know that.
User avatar
Gefan
.
.
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:55 pm
Location: In a handbasket, apparently.

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby free thoughtpolice » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:28 pm  •  [Post 20903]

I felt so bad for Stephanie getting that threat that felt I needed to comment on the "How was your day?" thread.
I expect it will make it out of moderation any minute now, but if not, here it is:
abear says:
November 8, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Stephanie: What a horrible thing for that monster to say. You must be terrified.
Several months ago I had a criminal threat made to me over the internet that emphasized it WOULD be carried out!
It was so worrisome that I have since been diagnosed with PTSD.

Tethys

7 February 2013 at 3:24 pm (UTC -6)

You are not Paul.

And this is THUNDERDOME!!

*Breaks two liquor bottles and brandishes the jagged necks.*

I WILL cut you abear, you stupid fucking troll.

Dogma is a bitch
User avatar
free thoughtpolice
.
.
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Angry_Drunk » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:29 pm  •  [Post 20904]

Cunt of Personality wrote:
Kareem wrote:Social Justice
Not even once.


Image


If anything, that's an improvement.
Angry_Drunk
.
.
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Jan Steen » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:32 pm  •  [Post 20905]

Peezus has a long rant on his Blunderdome because the Horde has caused Chief 'Sitting Rat' Caine to quit as Monitor. This is just a fragment:

Peezus wrote:But now what do I see? Resentment and low level harassment. People complain when they see a “monitor note” because they feel like somebody has been put above them (no, they have not; you have dropped below the standard I expect, and are pissed off because someone has reminded you of that fact); some of you treat them like they’re Gestapo even when they are commenting at all.

And now one of the monitors has decided to drop out because of petty resentments people direct at anyone who has been tasked with helping me out.

That annoys me greatly. You are making more work for me. You are pushing back against efforts to improve the tone of the comments here.


"efforts to improve the tone here"

Is Peezus tone trolling his own blog now? What a loser. Who has been culling and hand-picking his Horde so that only the most unpleasant, self-righteous, poisonous arseholes passed muster? Now he's stuck with that shoal of disfunctional creeps who, for some reason, still suck up to him even when he openly shows his disdain for them. As he is doing here.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/10/17/thunderdome-37/comment-page-2/#comment-715961
Fighting hypocrisy since Sun Oct 14, 2012.
User avatar
Jan Steen
.
.
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Gefan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:34 pm  •  [Post 20906]

Trophy wrote:PZ has a post on new skepticon ...

Image

I don't think that's the whole story. Let me help a bit with what I think is on his mind ....

Image


Allow Veronica Cartwright to respond:

User avatar
Gefan
.
.
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:55 pm
Location: In a handbasket, apparently.

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:35 pm  •  [Post 20907]

Jan Steen wrote:Peezus has a long rant on his Blunderdome because the Horde has caused Chief 'Sitting Rat' Caine to quit as Monitor. This is just a fragment:

Peezus wrote:But now what do I see? Resentment and low level harassment. People complain when they see a “monitor note” because they feel like somebody has been put above them (no, they have not; you have dropped below the standard I expect, and are pissed off because someone has reminded you of that fact); some of you treat them like they’re Gestapo even when they are commenting at all.

And now one of the monitors has decided to drop out because of petty resentments people direct at anyone who has been tasked with helping me out.

That annoys me greatly. You are making more work for me. You are pushing back against efforts to improve the tone of the comments here.


"efforts to improve the tone here"

Is Peezus tone trolling his own blog now? What a loser. Who has been culling and hand-picking his Horde so that only the most unpleasant, self-righteous, poisonous arseholes passed muster? Now he's stuck with that shoal of disfunctional creeps who, for some reason, still suck up to him even when he openly shows his disdain for them. As he is doing here.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/10/17/thunderdome-37/comment-page-2/#comment-715961

Sometimes you go to war with the horde you have, not the one you want.
I was told to check my privilege...I rolled a three. Roll again for damage?
CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:39 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Cunt of Personality » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:39 pm  •  [Post 20908]

Angry_Drunk wrote:If anything, that's an improvement.


Image
User avatar
Cunt of Personality
.
.
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 12:17 pm
Location: France

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Angry_Drunk » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:41 pm  •  [Post 20909]

Cunt of Personality wrote:
Angry_Drunk wrote:If anything, that's an improvement.


Image


And now my eyes have liquified and are running down my face. Thanks asshole.
Angry_Drunk
.
.
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Service Dog » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:42 pm  •  [Post 20910]

Image

Image

I don't know if the "Their Money..." caption was added by Bjarte, or ElevatorGate.
http://bit.ly/16WAT31
User avatar
Service Dog
.
.
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby feralandproud » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:45 pm  •  [Post 20911]

Jan Steen wrote:Peezus has a long rant on his Blunderdome because the Horde has caused Chief 'Sitting Rat' Caine to quit as Monitor. This is just a fragment:

Peezus wrote:But now what do I see? Resentment and low level harassment. People complain when they see a “monitor note” because they feel like somebody has been put above them (no, they have not; you have dropped below the standard I expect, and are pissed off because someone has reminded you of that fact); some of you treat them like they’re Gestapo even when they are commenting at all.

And now one of the monitors has decided to drop out because of petty resentments people direct at anyone who has been tasked with helping me out.

That annoys me greatly. You are making more work for me. You are pushing back against efforts to improve the tone of the comments here.


"efforts to improve the tone here"

Is Peezus tone trolling his own blog now? What a loser. Who has been culling and hand-picking his Horde so that only the most unpleasant, self-righteous, poisonous arseholes passed muster? Now he's stuck with that shoal of disfunctional creeps who, for some reason, still suck up to him even when he openly shows his disdain for them. As he is doing here.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/10/17/thunderdome-37/comment-page-2/#comment-715961


I'd imagine he's concerned that any deviation from the normal pattern of mutual masturbation and villification of perceived enemies may show chinks in the armor of their ideology. Can't have the horde actually taking the time to think for themselves.
because you're an asshole and, quite frankly, you deserve to have a cargo container dropped on you.--Mykeru
feralandproud
.
.
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:49 pm
Location: sunny motherfuckin' florida

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby AndrewV69 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 pm  •  [Post 20912]

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:What about Big Red's bunda? Does that give you a stalk-on?

Shut the fuck up!

She wasn't always so.
Many moons ago Big Red was favoured by the Gods and blessed with great beauty.
Image
Yet she was prideful and arrogant and her womanly ways earned the attention of many men....and the ire of the fickle Gods.
They became jealous of her beauty and, as a warning to all, cursed her with feminism. They turned her hair red and gave unto her a voice like a banshee on the rag.
Image


Looks like she set about to ruin her looks. Anyway, I would suspect that at this point she might have trouble attracting the "right" kind of guy never mind any guy ... but whatever if Marcotte can snag a BF why not her? ... her profiles from POF and OK Cupid:

OKCupid Profile
Her Details
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
Body Type: Average
Diet—
Smokes: No
Drinks: Socially
Drugs—
Religion: Atheism
Sign: Pisces and it’s fun to think about
Education: Graduated from college/university
Job: Banking / Financial / Real Estate
Income—
Offspring—
Pets: Likes dogs and has cats
Speaks: English (Fluently), French (Okay)

My self-summary
Holy crap there's a lot to fill out.

What I’m doing with my life
Figuring out what interests me most so I can go back to school and become edge-umacated.

I’m really good at
Not being an asshole. Most of the time.
I can also draw, and sing and do makeup (artist for 16 years, ya I started yoooouuunng) I bedazzle shoes when I don't want to pay $2500 for the originals. Oh and carry on a conversation all while making you laugh. Usually.

The first things people usually notice about me
I'm pretty vocal about my political beliefs, literally and figuratively. At a pro-choice rally, I was the loudest one there, shouting at the anti-choicers that my uterus wasn't a clown car and they should kindly gtfo. My cramps are bad enough without them all up in there.
I wrote/sang/recorded a pro-choice song which is a parody of Forget You by Cee-Lo Green. Youtube Walk for Choice Theme Song.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books:
Full Frontal Feminism- Jessica Valenti, Purity Myth- Jessica Valenti, Wichita Divide- Stephen Singular, The Help- Katherine Stockett (I think that's the author's name). That's all I can remember off the top of my head.
Movies:
Anything Muppets. Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Rankin Bass Christmas movies (think Rudolph and the like).
Shows:
Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, What Not To Wear, Glee
Music:
George Michael- All time favourite artist, Adele, Lady Gaga, and a bunch of other stuff.
Food:
Sushi, Mediterranean, Greek, mostly healthy stuff, but I enjoy some junk from time to time.

The six things I could never do without
tumblr, toiletries (which includes everything from shampoo to makeup to toothpaste), food, tumblr, books (for when I actually have the time to read and I'm not glue to tumblr), and tumblr.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Politics, clearly.

On a typical Friday night I am
Marathoning Big Bang Theory or Family Guy, or on tumblr or youtube in my pj's. Sometimes, I do actually go out on a Friday, as rare as that is. I also volunteer as an escort at an abortion clinic Saturdays, so sometimes I can't even do anything. I gotta hit the hay so I can wake up early.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
If it's private, why would I admit it in public?

I’m looking for
•Guys who like girls
•Ages 25–35
•Near me
•Who are single
•For long-term dating, short-term dating

You should message me if
You're pro-choice, pro-gay (not just lesbians), pro-equality, pro-feminism, and just generally on the left.
Don't message me if you're a Rob Ford fan. I might hit you, you have been warned.

POF Profile
Fiery feminist

About: Not(Não) with Build athletic
City: Mississauga Ontario
Details: 32 year old Female, 160cm, Atheist
Ethnicity: Caucasian Pisces with Red hair
Intent: Chantybinx wants to date but nothing serious
Education: Some college

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Dating
Do you drink? Occasionally
Do you want children? Undecided / Maybe
Marital Status: Single
Do you do drugs? not
Pets: Cat & Dog
Eye Color: Green
Profession: I work at a Bank
Do you have children? not
Do you have a car? Yes
Longest Relationship: Over 1 year

Interests: Arts, Health, nutrition, Animals, nature, feminism, pro-choice, lgbt rights, fashion, makeup, kobo

About Me
Artsy fartsy, liberal-minded, activist, lover, loyal, honest, smart, funny.
I'm very politically active and strongly believe in social justice. I'm very intolerant of the intolerant, I suppose that makes me hypocrite. I just can't stand people who ignorantly (willfully or otherwise) oppress people. If you're into social justice and fighting various types of oppression, then we have something in common.
I am not a man-hater, but I am a feminist, and contrary to popular belief, they are not synonymous with each other. I also strongly believe in a woman's right to choose. I organized a pro-choice event back in Feb 2011 and wrote, and recorded a pro-choice parody of Cee-Lo Green's forget you (youtube: Walk For Choice theme song, i singz).
I'm not afraid to call someone out on sexist/racist/homophobic bullshit, but I am still someone you can take home to meet your parents.
I'm not someone to be feared, I'm very easy to get along with. I promise I'm super fun, I make people laugh.
I like karaoke, white wine is my drink of choice, purple is my favourite colour, I like sushi, my style is sexy secretary, I wear glasses, and I love Eddie Izzard (youtube Cake or Death or Languages, so funny), Lewis Black and Hal Sparks.
I hate shopping, I only go if I'm on a mission to find something in particular and even then I get antsy and annoyed if I've been in a mall for more than an hour.
Weddings are expensive and useless. I don't want one, not worth the expense and the headache. I'd rather go to city hall and use the money that would have been spent on a wedding, to put towards a down payment on a house.
I have a total of ZERO tattoos.

Went back to school, finally, so I'm doing a bridging program which literally bridges the gap between highschool and university. So next september, I'll be able to take Political Science and Gender Studies.

Agree or disagree with my way of thinking, at the end of the day, I've got substance.

First Date
As long as it's a place you can have a conversation without yelling, I'm good. Timmy's is usually a good starter, although I'm not a fan of coffee.

What I need in someone, is someone with a strong character, opinionated, who can take me on and challenge me, who's honest, I can introduce to my parents. Bonus if you're a classy dresser, I love how Ne-Yo dresses, argyle, peacoats, fedoras, scarves... that whole look... omg *drools*.
I'm also very attracted to darker features, like black/brown hair and brown eyes.
Middle Easterns hold a special place in my heart. Reir.
Annnnyway, I need someone who is an open communicator, who isn't afraid of showing/telling me how he feels. Because I have such strong political opinions, it's probably best if you're left-leaning. Chemistry is also important. Chemistry is actually HUUUUGE in my opinion. It can't be fabricated, it has to be felt mutually. There's no way to describe it. You just know when it's there. That addictive feeling where you just can't get enough of each other. Consideration, thoughtfulness, chivalry. I know it exists, I'm not asking for the impossible. I believe there is someone out there who has all those qualities.
Must not have bad spelling and grammar. Smoking/drugs are a no. If you don't have any pics of yourself giving the middle finger, you're off to a good start.

The tl;dr is, if my profile is too long and therefore you didn't read it, you really should read it before you message me.


To send a message to Chantybinx you MUST meet the Following criteria:
men
Age between 25 and 35.
Living in Canada
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married (a)
Must not smoke


Image
Disce aut discede
http://noseenohearnospeak.blogspot.ca/

Ick. AndrewV69, proud slimepitter and MRA, with in.malafide in his email address? No. Just no. Fuck off.
- PZ Myers 26 July 2012 at 3:17 pm
User avatar
AndrewV69
.
.
 
Posts: 4412
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 pm  •  [Post 20913]

Jan Steen wrote:Peezus has a long rant on his Blunderdome because the Horde has caused Chief 'Sitting Rat' Caine to quit as Monitor. This is just a fragment:

Peezus wrote:But now what do I see? Resentment and low level harassment. People complain when they see a “monitor note” because they feel like somebody has been put above them (no, they have not; you have dropped below the standard I expect, and are pissed off because someone has reminded you of that fact); some of you treat them like they’re Gestapo even when they are commenting at all.

And now one of the monitors has decided to drop out because of petty resentments people direct at anyone who has been tasked with helping me out.

That annoys me greatly. You are making more work for me. You are pushing back against efforts to improve the tone of the comments here.


"efforts to improve the tone here"

Is Peezus tone trolling his own blog now? What a loser. Who has been culling and hand-picking his Horde so that only the most unpleasant, self-righteous, poisonous arseholes passed muster? Now he's stuck with that shoal of disfunctional creeps who, for some reason, still suck up to him even when he openly shows his disdain for them. As he is doing here.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/10/17/thunderdome-37/comment-page-2/#comment-715961


Are we back on THAT again?
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Gumby » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 pm  •  [Post 20914]

Jan Steen wrote:Peezus has a long rant on his Blunderdome because the Horde has caused Chief 'Sitting Rat' Caine to quit as Monitor. This is just a fragment:

Peezus wrote:But now what do I see? Resentment and low level harassment. People complain when they see a “monitor note” because they feel like somebody has been put above them (no, they have not; you have dropped below the standard I expect, and are pissed off because someone has reminded you of that fact); some of you treat them like they’re Gestapo even when they are commenting at all.

And now one of the monitors has decided to drop out because of petty resentments people direct at anyone who has been tasked with helping me out.

That annoys me greatly. You are making more work for me. You are pushing back against efforts to improve the tone of the comments here.


"efforts to improve the tone here"

Is Peezus tone trolling his own blog now? What a loser. Who has been culling and hand-picking his Horde so that only the most unpleasant, self-righteous, poisonous arseholes passed muster? Now he's stuck with that shoal of disfunctional creeps who, for some reason, still suck up to him even when he openly shows his disdain for them. As he is doing here.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/10/17/thunderdome-37/comment-page-2/#comment-715961


Fuck, that's funny. Gee PZ, what the fuck did you expect? :lol:

PZ's so fucking blind he makes Helen Keller look like a sniper by comparison.
Just because you shot Jesse James, don’t make you Jesse James.
User avatar
Gumby
.
.
 
Posts: 4146
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:40 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby rpguest » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:54 pm  •  [Post 20915]

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:As I noted earlier, (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=373), her pattern of behavior mirrors that of a cult leader.

not a very effective one though

we're talking about sub-"ralph the head of lettuce" cult leadership here
User avatar
rpguest
 

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby AndrewV69 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:56 pm  •  [Post 20916]

BTW ... I just thought of adding that her real name is NOT Chanty Binx.
Disce aut discede
http://noseenohearnospeak.blogspot.ca/

Ick. AndrewV69, proud slimepitter and MRA, with in.malafide in his email address? No. Just no. Fuck off.
- PZ Myers 26 July 2012 at 3:17 pm
User avatar
AndrewV69
.
.
 
Posts: 4412
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby AndrewV69 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:01 pm  •  [Post 20917]

Also, how to not get your message across (to me anyway). Honkey Nigger Please!

Image
Disce aut discede
http://noseenohearnospeak.blogspot.ca/

Ick. AndrewV69, proud slimepitter and MRA, with in.malafide in his email address? No. Just no. Fuck off.
- PZ Myers 26 July 2012 at 3:17 pm
User avatar
AndrewV69
.
.
 
Posts: 4412
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Bhurzum » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 pm  •  [Post 20918]

Image[/quote]

I just abused myself whilst looking at "big red" and listening to the following opened in another tab.

http://www.fugly.com/videos/14964/palin ... heavy.html

/cough
"Every time I see Greta Christina I can smell cabbages" - YT User "Supermaroilogan"
User avatar
Bhurzum
.
.
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Jan Steen » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:04 pm  •  [Post 20919]

It's not that Peezus has to fear an uprising. His sycophants are far too spineless for that. Take this specimen:

Dhorvath, OM wrote:I have played a part in this. It has been my response to my feelings about, and reactions towards, the monitors to comment less, and I don’t think that is a loss for me or the community. Still, I have not remained completely silent and when last I commented it was in kind with others who have made Caine feel the way she does now.

For that I am sorry.

My apologies Caine, it is easy enough for me to do something else, I ought to have let you do what you could to help PZ without my words making it harder.

Also, PZ, I could have done better by you in this. I hope you feel better after a break, and at the least you can expect me not to make this worse.


What a whiny mollusc. He grovels at Peezus' feet because of his Order of the Molly, which says "Meine Ehre heißt Treue." (Yeah, I Godwinned this comment for the fun of it.)
Fighting hypocrisy since Sun Oct 14, 2012.
User avatar
Jan Steen
.
.
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 pm  •  [Post 20920]

Poor Caine...maybe she will snap. We could get a "Caine Mutiny."
I was told to check my privilege...I rolled a three. Roll again for damage?
CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:39 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby katamari Damassi » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:07 pm  •  [Post 20921]

Southern wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:When FTB talk of "spoons" what the fuck are they going on about?


I hope it's this:


Great. Now I've got a diamond cutter in my pants and a 5 hour drive ahead of me. Thanks.
“I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.”
― Stanisław Lem
User avatar
katamari Damassi
.
.
 
Posts: 2003
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:09 pm  •  [Post 20922]

Gumby wrote:
Jan Steen wrote:Peezus has a long rant on his Blunderdome because the Horde has caused Chief 'Sitting Rat' Caine to quit as Monitor. This is just a fragment:

Peezus wrote:But now what do I see? Resentment and low level harassment. People complain when they see a “monitor note” because they feel like somebody has been put above them (no, they have not; you have dropped below the standard I expect, and are pissed off because someone has reminded you of that fact); some of you treat them like they’re Gestapo even when they are commenting at all.

And now one of the monitors has decided to drop out because of petty resentments people direct at anyone who has been tasked with helping me out.

That annoys me greatly. You are making more work for me. You are pushing back against efforts to improve the tone of the comments here.


"efforts to improve the tone here"

Is Peezus tone trolling his own blog now? What a loser. Who has been culling and hand-picking his Horde so that only the most unpleasant, self-righteous, poisonous arseholes passed muster? Now he's stuck with that shoal of disfunctional creeps who, for some reason, still suck up to him even when he openly shows his disdain for them. As he is doing here.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/10/17/thunderdome-37/comment-page-2/#comment-715961


Fuck, that's funny. Gee PZ, what the fuck did you expect? :lol:

PZ's so fucking blind he makes Helen Keller look like a sniper by comparison.


Why did Helen Keller get fired from her job at the gynecologist's?

Lip-reading.
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby katamari Damassi » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:14 pm  •  [Post 20923]

welch wrote:
Service Dog wrote:Image

Image


My god, that picture is so bland, it decaffeinated my coffee!

Hey that got rid of the erection that the spoon embed gave me! Thanks! Not sure I'll ever be able to get one again though. :(
“I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.”
― Stanisław Lem
User avatar
katamari Damassi
.
.
 
Posts: 2003
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:22 pm  •  [Post 20924]

katamari Damassi wrote:
welch wrote:
Service Dog wrote:Image

Image


My god, that picture is so bland, it decaffeinated my coffee!

Hey that got rid of the erection that the spoon embed gave me! Thanks! Not sure I'll ever be able to get one again though. :(


Bjarte Farthog: saving the world, one rapist at a time.
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm  •  [Post 20925]

Why did Helen Keller turn Bjarte down?

She's blind and deaf, not boring.
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Brive1987 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:30 pm  •  [Post 20926]

Dick Strawkins wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:
These sort of articles should at least try to teach people something they didn't already know. The only new thing I learned from this one was the meaning of the word trebuchet - a medieval war catapult - and even then I had to google it myself, there was no explanation or link to an explanation and I'm guessing it is not a word that everyone knows.


You'd never heard of a trebuchet before? What kind of monsters were your parents??? Why, we were building those in our backyard and launching chunks of concrete at the neighbors by the time we were 12 :D


I've clearly lived a deprived childhood!
The thing is, 'trebuchet' is not exactly a common word and yet Watson used it twice within that article without a link or explanation for those of us who didn't have an upbringing that involved attacking medieval fortresses with giant stone- flinging catapults.


Sorry to pop any new found respect for Watson.

But I will wager that she only knows that word because good mate George (I never mention the 'shit') Hrab has an albumn by that name.

Image
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
Carl Sagan.
User avatar
Brive1987
.
.
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:16 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Brive1987 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:36 pm  •  [Post 20927]

Tigzy wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:There are way too many laughs to give it all up.


A-fuckin-men to that.

I really love the idea that some right proper academics will give Myer's blog a try cos it was rated by a top scienticfic journal as being like one of the bestest science blogs like evah (way back in 2006, that is), and then finding Nerd of Redhead there...

Bestest recent laugh: Anthony 'Aw mom!' K's blog. Poor boy, he so desperately wanted to be the next Douglas Adams. :-D


Love the new avatar. Ironic thing is that 'at least' Himmler was a chicken farmer for a while! ;)
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
Carl Sagan.
User avatar
Brive1987
.
.
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:16 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Jan Steen » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:37 pm  •  [Post 20928]

We can soon expect SurlyRamics with Bjarte Foshaug stick figures on them. They will kill the sense of humour in every man, woman and trans* person who looks at them. Pitters will loose the will to live. FTB/Skepchick win. A+ takes over the world. The End.
Fighting hypocrisy since Sun Oct 14, 2012.
User avatar
Jan Steen
.
.
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby welch » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:40 pm  •  [Post 20929]

Jan Steen wrote:We can soon expect SurlyRamics with Bjarte Foshaug stick figures on them. They will kill the sense of humour in every man, woman and trans* person who looks at them. Pitters will loose the will to live. FTB/Skepchick win. A+ takes over the world. The End.


The terrifying thing is how much he looks like his stick figures.
If you're going to ignore me, then actually do it. But that does require some work. So you probably won't do it right.
User avatar
welch
.
.
 
Posts: 8233
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Postby Jan Steen » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 pm  •  [Post 20930]

Jan Steen wrote:We can soon expect SurlyRamics with Bjarte Foshaug stick figures on them. They will kill the sense of humour in every man, woman and trans* person who looks at them. Pitters will loose the will to live. FTB/Skepchick win. A+ takes over the world. The End.


*lose the will to live* (fuck that edit button)
Fighting hypocrisy since Sun Oct 14, 2012.
User avatar
Jan Steen
.
.
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to Periodic Table of Swearing - The Undead Thread

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Angry_Drunk, Cunt of Personality, dogen, Pagancat and 12 guests