Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
codelette

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by codelette »

JackRayner wrote:So, I finally got around to watching Christina Hoff Sommers doing a talk on the "War Against Boys", and she quotes Camille Paglia near the end. Anywho, I've been on Paglia's Wikiquote page for the past hour and a half and.....GODDAMN! WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS WOMAN?!

I don't agree with every thing she says, but goddamn! GODDAMN! :clap:
Camille Paglia is pretty awesome. She reminds me of my ma' (sans the lesbian part). That's the way I was brought up. You want something? You ask for it. You think something? You say it in a direct manner. Tears and whining is/was reserved for little kids. Grown women crying? When somebody died. Your fee-fees are hurt? Well, tuff luck.
But then, the women in my life (grandmas, mom, aunts) dealt with really tuff shit. Abandonment, where the next meal was coming from, life threatening diseases, homelessness, etc. The men in my life (dad, grampa, uncles) also dealt with the same shit.
Anywho, one of the things she said that I liked the most was along the lines of "I don't blame men, because I don't fear them". It makes me think of how much I owe to my "latin macho" father than to any of those useless first world feminists. It was my father (the "don't ride alone with boys" type), along with my mother, the ones that made big sacrifices to make sure that I went to engineering school. So, fuck you, smug feminist. You done nothing.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

franc wrote:So a doe eyed waif walks into the A+ forums -

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3370
Re: Seeking Stories about Sexism for Article

Postby Setar » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 am

bubblesort wrote:Why not support that and suggest covering genderqueer issues, rather than denying all support until our demands are met?

wtf. what is it with this goddamn bullshit implying that we somehow have to compromise on having our goddamned existence recognized. what the fucking hell shit and fuck. this is the single worst, most condescending statement, well...ever.

this isn't compromise. this is you dangling an entire community's goddamn existence above my head just out of reach and commanding us to jump. if you keep doing this, you're going to end up being (figuratively) kicked, and at that point it's going to be up to you whether you want to shape up or throw a tantrum.
Etc. And it's only 1 page so far.
Look at this little nugget from the first response (by a mod no less).
Hi backpackergirl.

Have you also also sought input from genderqueer people? If you're looking for stories of inequity, it seems to me that focusing solely on women would be a shame when there's a group of people who are not only discriminated against but often erased from the discussion entirely.
Oh, you mean like men? Men who are literally excluded from most discussions on the basis of privilege? Men who are apparently the ONLY things on Earth which can be sexist?

Reading more now. This is going to be fun.

mutleyeng

Post by mutleyeng »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Little late to the party but meh....

[img]butt%20rape[/img]

now that did make me LOL

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

TFoot wrote:arse, hit submit by accident, but whatever, you get the gist.

Whoa, did I read that right? It said that some people from there used your shit and insulted you on it too?! I would also PUSH THIS. I would MAKE HIM recognize the fact that they did it and he's not on their ass for it!

As for the "part vs full" shit, it sounds like a cop out. "You used all of a piece of Amy's work instead of some of it. That's what makes you an asshole. if you had used SOME of it and insulted her with it, I would have a different opinion" - yeah fucking right. He'd have the same opinion, just without much to back it. No copyright shit, etc. This wasn't about whether or not her work was used in full or part. If I think someone's an asshole for using a piece of someone's work, why would that change if they scraped some off and used part of it? Weird logic there.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Another gem from the A+ thread:
I'm cisgendered... but the whole 'leaving out trans issues in an article about gender inequity' thing leaves me cold. I think if you want to address gender equity as a whole, you have to address trans issues. Otherwise you're erasing trans* people, IMO.
..........Leaving out the trans issues in an article about gender inequity is shameful. Leaving out 50% of the global population is perfectly fine.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

tfoot wrote:However its always easy to suffer the bias of ego, so now given the facts, what do you make of it all?
I make of that, that Ed is as much of an asshole as PZ, only he prefers it to all be in secret.

One of my favourite expressions, and one I often live by, is:
If you are going to fuck me over, I'm going to make sure everyone sees it.

There is no integrity in keeping secrets for someone who is abusive to you. That's what they hope for, and I'm glad you're not giving it to them.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

fascination wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: There are a few posts and videos I did on it, but they are a bit scattered around and mixed with other stuff.

Some is at http://scentednectar.blogspot.com/2010/12/hello.html
and http://scentednectar.blogspot.com/2011/ ... s-ago.html
and http://scentednectar.blogspot.com/2011/ ... about.html (just last paragraph)
and http://scentednectar.blogspot.com/2011/ ... terms.html (has a picture of me about 30 years ago when I was a man-hating radfem, fully brainwashed and spouting the same garbage current ones do)
Thanks for sharing those; they were all fascinating. Oh, and I loved that picture of you!
Thanks. :)
Personally, I think that picture makes me look meaner than any other picture of me ever. But, then, that was when I was a raving separatist whose goddesses were Dworkin and Solanas. Totally drunk on the vile koolaid.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

mutleyeng wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Little late to the party but meh....

[img]butt%20rape[/img]

now that did make me LOL
It was the first thing that popped into my head upon discovering the emergent meme. How disturbed is that?

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Why you left radical feminism years ago? cos it's absolutely insufferable ^^

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Scented Nectar wrote: If you are going to fuck me over, I'm going to make sure everyone sees it.
Now that's a keeper.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: If you are going to fuck me over, I'm going to make sure everyone sees it.
Now that's a keeper.

LIKE LIKE LIKE. IM PUTTING THAT ON MY FACEBOOK PAYGE.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Eucliwood wrote:Why you left radical feminism years ago? cos it's absolutely insufferable ^^
Yeah, that sums it up. Just took me most of the '80s to finally realize it. :)

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Now that's a keeper.
Concur. Definitely.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Now that's a keeper.
It's served me very well over the years. :)

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Eucliwood wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Now that's a keeper.

LIKE LIKE LIKE. IM PUTTING THAT ON MY FACEBOOK PAYGE.
:)

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Now that's a keeper.
Concur. Definitely.
For some reason, malicious people are less likely to pick on people who tell all. They rely on their victim helping them keep it a secret.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

tub of lard wrote:Amy Roth is not only an ally and a friend of nearly everyone here, she's also an advertiser. Being a dick to her for no reason whatsoever is likely to cost us all money. So you need to stop being a dick. If you don't think that request is fair, the door is over on the left. Don't let it hit you in the ass.
Fuck me - no wonder Ed and Greet had to hand out the begging bowl if they're relying on the likes of Surly "I couldn't afford the lawyers, waah" Amy for ad revenue. And so much for freethought if a blogger isn't allowed to upset an advertiser!

At this rate, Ed will be trying to get out of the red by going out on the streets to sell the Big Issue whilst trying to find a toilet cubicle big enough to take his husky frame so he can have a quiet jostle without being gawped at by horse-faced women.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

:lol: You've used Fat Bob from Tekken for Steffy!

Icky moments in videogames #133: Playing Tekken Tag 2 as Ling Xiayou and having Fat Bob pop up on the screen to say, 'You look like fun!'

welch

Post by welch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:BTW Ape+Lust. If you made those pics using Gimp then I'm even more impressed than I was before. Give yourself a pat on the cock mate.
I know doing that in PhotoShop involves a laborious process of making a image half one color, half the other, saving it as a pattern, bucket tooling it onto the base layer, applying polar coordinates that invariable end up going weird...

I hate Photoshop. And Photoshop hates me right back.
I use Paintshop Pro (on anything I want to make at least passable quality). Not because it's better or anything but just because I grew up using it. I tried Photoshop and, after a cursory glance, stuck my fingers in my ears and shouted "lalalalalallal" until it went away. Way too advanced for me.

Best move I ever made was marrying a photoshop genius. If anyone has specific question that is relayable, lemme know and I can ask her. No guarantees on answers, she's busy and all

welch

Post by welch »

I'm glad for A+. It keeps spoiled little children in one pen where they can be rude as they like without fucking it up for the other kids.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

welch wrote:I'm glad for A+. It keeps spoiled little children in one pen where they can be rude as they like without fucking it up for the other kids.
Same. I'd like to see A+ finally die just for the gratification but I'd be sad in the long term.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

AchronTimeless wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: Go with your old CS2. You're already miles ahead of current GIMP and GIMP will just make you mad (this'll work if it's Tuesday and there's no piano lessons and I hang a leg out the window?). GIMP can do maybe 90-some percent of what Photoshop does, but it might break you getting there.
Ah, but there's a magic word that makes a mess of that suggestion. Linux.
FreeBSD user here on the Desktop no less. Have a look see at http://www.pcbsd.org
I switched over around the time Windows 8 was about to come out. I figured, if I'm going to rant about how shitty of an operating system it is and how microsoft have lost their minds* then I'd better at least follow through with what I was saying and stop using their products. It's been a mixed experience, but even with some of the headaches I haven't sorted out yet, I like it better. I didn't start off being good with windows, so I don't expect to be good with this right off either.

*Full rant available upon request.
PCBSD makes it a breeze to switch.

franc

Post by franc »

welch wrote:I'm glad for A+. It keeps spoiled little children in one pen where they can be rude as they like without fucking it up for the other kids.
I liken it to a grease trap in restaurants.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote: :lol: You've used Fat Bob from Tekken for Steffy!

Icky moments in videogames #133: Playing Tekken Tag 2 as Ling Xiayou and having Fat Bob pop up on the screen to say, 'You look like fun!'
Oh shit. So that's why I had a "hey, it's THAT guy" moment when I found him. I'm not a gamer, but my son probably has every Tekken/Toshinden game since the PSOne. I didn't know who he was, I just needed a body to hold up Steph's Zardoz head.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

xinit

Post by xinit »

AchronTimeless wrote: So wait, next round will be 2 people riding in her twat getting offended at each other? (That's a mental image I could've done without inventing)
Gooble gobble gooble gobble one of us...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

PZ with tits. No. Just...no. Absolutely not. Ack.

:D

Y'know, by his own description he was an inept bookworm youth, so he almost certainly caught some bullying at school. Which makes him a pretty contemptible adult.

xinit

Post by xinit »

Mykeru wrote: If I'm responsible for everything bad that's happened to Greg Laden (rather than Greg Laden himself, the very thought being outrageous) and yet I'm your sock puppet, and you are Francs sock puppet and...

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... s-whoa.jpg
"No, I am your father, Greg Laden" - Darth Mykeru

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

The things feminists say:
http://feministphilosophers.files.wordp ... o1_500.jpg

Pray tell how will feminism remedy that situation?

"I need feminism because bananas are yellow and Moscow is the capital of Russia".

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Ape+lust wrote:
PZ with tits. No. Just...no. Absolutely not. Ack.

:D

Y'know, by his own description he was an inept bookworm youth, so he almost certainly caught some bullying at school. Which makes him a pretty contemptible adult.
In his latest post he writes:
I’m not going to back away from my comments section at all; you are the people I want here, and I affectionately regard you all as my local meatgrinder.

Please don’t change. And when necessary, unleash hell.
It's pretty much a piece in defense of bullying. Except that his commentariat consists of a bunch of inept intellectual eunuchs who are wholly incapable of unleasing hell. Smearing themselves with their own excrement is what tends to happen when they try to do so.

By the way, I use Photoshop CS2, in case anyone is interested.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

This one just farted my brain. I have no idea what she means.
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhance ... 775-87.jpg

Wha...? How does having a skin-mitten determines where you go or how you get there?

Spence

Post by Spence »

Tigzy wrote:
tub of lard wrote:Amy Roth is not only an ally and a friend of nearly everyone here, she's also an advertiser. Being a dick to her for no reason whatsoever is likely to cost us all money. So you need to stop being a dick. If you don't think that request is fair, the door is over on the left. Don't let it hit you in the ass.
Fuck me - no wonder Ed and Greet had to hand out the begging bowl if they're relying on the likes of Surly "I couldn't afford the lawyers, waah" Amy for ad revenue. And so much for freethought if a blogger isn't allowed to upset an advertiser!
Wasn't one of their reasons to go to FtB when Nat Geo took over at sciblogs because they were worried they might have to kowtow to advertisers?

That worked out well for them. I would say "hypocrites" but the word barely seems sufficient any more.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash ... 5745_n.jpg

However, "cunt" has the power to make your ears bleed. Bitch, please.
Why are all the reasons "for" feminism on this "I need feminism" fad completely unrelated to the existence of feminism?

"I need feminism because clit isn't a bad word"? Um....Ok.

acathode

Post by acathode »

Regarding the Ed/Tfoot exchange, I'm amazed that Ed is so poorly informed about copyright laws and fair use. While it's true that considerations are taken regarding partial or full use, it's not alone a deciding factor, and it's not the one which is the most important. In the case of Amy and her copyrighted pictures being used in other blogs, using them without her permission would almost certainly be a case of fair use.

For Ed to be this uninformed on copyright-laws is actually pretty bad, this is stuff you have to at least know the basics of if you're going to run a blogging network. Copyright issues are bound to pop up, and muck it up to bad and you can find yourself in some pretty bad legal situations.

Same thing with Amy btw, she's an "artist" that seem to have no qualms borrowing pop culture images, and she seems utterly clueless to what's allowed and what's not ("wha wha Vacula is making money of my work without my permission!!! ....... Oh what a nice angry bird image, I can print this out and make a necklace of it!")

codelette

Post by codelette »

Tony Parsehole wrote:This one just farted my brain. I have no idea what she means.

Wha...? How does having a skin-mitten determines where you go or how you get there?
Funny, having a vagina just affected my health plan coverage, cause possibility of "baby making" and shit. I think the cost decreases with capacity to reproduce.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

@Codelette. I am damn privileged to live in a country that has a national health service. It's bad enough getting insurance cover for the car nevermind for me and my kids.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Tigzy wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've seen a fair bit of advertising from religious organisations on FtB...

mutleyeng

Post by mutleyeng »

what Ed said in the Tfoot exchange is perfectly clear, and what we all know to be the case anyways. "Dont fuck with me posse."
I think this is to Eds credit really - he isnt making much effort to hide what he is actually saying.
Im really not sure how you can read that and come away thinking his misunderstanding of copyright law has F all to do with it - or am I being stoopid?

codelette

Post by codelette »

My car insurance cost is not bad at all. But then, I am woman over 30 with no wrecks. I'm an insurer's dream come true. :D

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Ok, last one (for now).
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8pok ... o1_500.jpg

*Gag, Retch*

Altair

Post by Altair »

Tony Parsehole wrote:This one just farted my brain. I have no idea what she means.

To be fair, having a vagina COULD increase your chances of getting a ride to get there

http://bit.ly/YTXlct

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

codelette wrote:My car insurance cost is not bad at all. But then, I am woman over 30 with no wrecks. I'm an insurer's dream come true. :D
Does being a woman affect your car insurance costs in your country? They banned that in the EU recently on the grounds of discrimination. Feminists weren't happy.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Altair wrote:
To be fair, having a vagina COULD increase your chances of getting a ride to get there

*snipped image of a fit cowgirl hitchhiking*
The body and outfit would certainly increase my chances of stopping.

chillyp

Post by chillyp »

This is comedy gold. "What about my oppressed subgroup?"
"Interesting, but I'm only doing this other subgroup right now."
"$@#$#$@#$! Oppression Olympics, what about meeeeeeee?"
"Hey, chill out. Sorry if I offended you but I'm only looking for sob sister stories, not sob genderqueer stories."
Mods: "Stop being a tone troll! Read the Glorious Statement of Principles!"

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

sacha wrote:
JackRayner wrote:
"So don't make women feel vindictive towards you!"

Ha! Haha! HahahahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I would love to be able to laugh at that, but It is far too close to being (as franc would say) The Banality of Evil

The US court system is already 3/4 of the way there.

Men who apologise for and make derogatory comments about their gender while exhibiting master/slave level masochistic self-hatred, are already applauded by a majority of western society.

We are headed to a place where the quote above is the standard thought process.

I find that to be intensely frightening.
There's the quote that's a fine candidate for the reductio ad absurdum of modern feminism.
Whenever I start to think we're not so much beating up a retarded kid as pulling over the entire short bus at gunpoint in order to climb on board and get get down to business, I'll bring that quote to mind.
It's such a beautiful, geometrically perfect combination of the totalitarian and the solipsistic.
I read it and my first thought is of the words of that great philosopher, Al Bundy; "Let's Rock".

welch

Post by welch »

chillyp wrote:

"Hey, chill out. Sorry if I offended you but I'm only looking for sob sister stories, not sob genderqueer stories."
If they wanted to blacklist themselves from any kind of real media, they could not do a better job

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Let's hope getting there doesn't involve a lot of stairs.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Mykeru wrote:

Let's hope getting there doesn't involve a lot of stairs.
I'm sure having a vagina doesn't impede her getting to Macdonalds

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

welch wrote:
chillyp wrote:

If they wanted to blacklist themselves from any kind of real media, they could not do a better job
You do know they will see that as a challenge?

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

JackRayner wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
codelette wrote:Here, my friend:

http://www.thenation.com/blog/168612/daddy-wars
Here's a video about Valenti. Last year (or the year before?) she was promoting the removal the burden of proof required in rape cases. She wants all rape claims to be accepted with no proof required. In the video below, when John says she wants women killed, what he means (from an older video of his that I can't now find), is that when threatened by a woman saying she'll cry rape (as blackmail, or as revenge for something else, or in anger at something else he did), some men, if they know they'll be imprisoned without any fair trial, might decide to kill the woman instead of letting her go on to ruin his life and also to prevent getting raped for real in prison.

t8i7FNwgyK8
Ugh... I remember that video, and I remember reading the article on AVfM. The part that says that anyone with a Y-chromosome should feel afraid of such a change to the law is spot on. Fuck yeah I'd be afraid of something like that! [Not that rape shield isn't already some bullshit leaning in that direction. Fuck you Johann the Cabbie.]

Some vindictive bitch decides I need to sweat and I don't even get the presumption of innocence?

Ha! Haha! HahahahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x17/ ... /rofl2.gif

How can anyone make anyone feel anything? This is the core of all this bullshit IMO. Nobody else is responsible for our feelings.

Tkmlac

Post by Tkmlac »

This is exactly why I DON'T need feminism. Because having a vagina doesn't determine who I am. Feminists would have me worshipping it and identifying myself as a women before any other title. Harriet Hall gets it. I'm a skeptic like anyone else, I don't need to be a woman skeptic, or worse "skepchick."

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
franc wrote: I think this is my favourite tweet of 2012, VirtualSatyr on SulkyAmy fleeing TAM in tears -

http://i.imgur.com/SKJe6.png
Ahh...Memories. T-shirt-gate. Probably my favourite moment of all the drama in 2012.

Laden's impending breakdown is entertaining and all but it's marred by the presence of Laden. Becky's talk at Skepticon was more fail than funny but T-shirt gate had it all: Feminist over-reaction, tears, tantrums, witch hunt, hypocrisy, backtracking, lying, humiliation, mass-bans and maximum hilarity.
The baboons have 3 days to top it. I doubt it's gonna happen.
T-shirt-gate is where I fell off the Baboon bandwagon. A T-shirt that says, "I feel safe and welcome at TAM" is fucking harassment and grounds to get someone booted? And not just someone but a veteran skeptic and first wave feminist. Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking shitting me? Are you insane?

Tkmlac

Post by Tkmlac »

Tony Parsehole wrote:http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash ... 5745_n.jpg

Why are all the reasons "for" feminism on this "I need feminism" fad completely unrelated to the existence of feminism?

Damn, she is hungry for it, too, isn't she. That look on her face... Uuggh.

Altair

Post by Altair »

Cunning Punt wrote:
JackRayner wrote: Some vindictive bitch decides I need to sweat and I don't even get the presumption of innocence?

Ha! Haha! HahahahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x17/ ... /rofl2.gif

How can anyone make anyone feel anything? This is the core of all this bullshit IMO. Nobody else is responsible for our feelings.
It also shows the level of hypocrisy to which they are willing to sink.

"If you don't want men to beat you up, don't make them feel vindictive towards you, girl!"

How does that sound, Valenti? don't like it?
Well, it's exactly the same thing you are saying.

And they are the ones who cry about victim blaming.

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

acathode wrote:Regarding the Ed/Tfoot exchange, I'm amazed that Ed is so poorly informed about copyright laws and fair use. While it's true that considerations are taken regarding partial or full use, it's not alone a deciding factor, and it's not the one which is the most important. In the case of Amy and her copyrighted pictures being used in other blogs, using them without her permission would almost certainly be a case of fair use.

For Ed to be this uninformed on copyright-laws is actually pretty bad, this is stuff you have to at least know the basics of if you're going to run a blogging network. Copyright issues are bound to pop up, and muck it up to bad and you can find yourself in some pretty bad legal situations.

Same thing with Amy btw, she's an "artist" that seem to have no qualms borrowing pop culture images, and she seems utterly clueless to what's allowed and what's not ("wha wha Vacula is making money of my work without my permission!!! ....... Oh what a nice angry bird image, I can print this out and make a necklace of it!")
What struck me was Brayton claiming to come from a background of journalists and then quickly breaking down the wall between advertising and editorial.

This has long been noted about blogs, but rarely has it been so succinctly demonstrated as to find someone saying in one breath, I AM JOURNALIST and in the next, DON'T PISS OF ADVERTISER, WE LOSE MONEY.

Any respect I ever could have for this guy just flushed away with my morning dump.

Tkmlac

Post by Tkmlac »

Tkmlac wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash ... 5745_n.jpg

Damn, she is hungry for it, too, isn't she. That look on her face... Uuggh.
Can I just get a head count from radfems who would freak the fuck out if this were a picture of a man, same look on his face, saying that "penis" isn't a bad word? I've been told they're nothing more than "tools of rape."

Rawrsome

Post by Rawrsome »

Since when was clit a bad word?

And wtf with Ophelia I'd have to be half her age and I'm too old to give a fuck if someone made a parody account of me on twitter. And to call it torture???

you can't say she doesn't ooze charm.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Same. I'd like to see A+ finally die just for the gratification but I'd be sad in the long term.
That's how I think of A+ and FtB too - one little pen where you can see just who's in the cult and who isn't. If they all gather there, you don't have to sort them out from other places.