Pit Art Master

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Jan Steen »

Eucliwood wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Jan Steen wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Jan Steen wrote: ....
You're not seriously conflating the New Atheists (Dawkins, Dennet, Hitchens et al.) with the Atheism Plus/Skepchick loons (PZ, Rebecca Watson et al.)? Come on, that's trolling pure and simple.
Not at all – not quite sure how you managed to reach that conclusion.
Yeah, how could I reach that conclusion when you approvingly quote Pagliacci Pigliucci who repeats the tired cliché that the New Atheists are a kind of fundamentalists'?
And you don’t think that Myers – as a New Atheist – isn’t acting uncomfortably close to a WBC fundamentalist? As this “meme” of SJ Sally – “Hates fundies; acts just like one” – has some currency I would say the claim that more than a few “new atheists” act like religious fundamentalists has some credibility.

Seems to me that you’re overreacting to the suggestion that some new atheists act like religious fundamentalists by thinking that someone is claiming that they are all like that. Some similarities with McKen’s conflation of Al’s “some bloggers on FTB” with all of FTB.
Holy shit. *gawks at the presence of Steersman*
Hello. People suggested I check you out.
Anyway, anyone who thinks they aren't like fundies is off their rocker. I wish Mr. Hankey would stop crawling on my arm...

@Gumby - aww... why all the self-bashing comments? I don't think you look like an idiot. :o

@AbsurdWalls - I have no idea what you're on about and I don't think I've laid eyes on what you're talking about. Maybe you can do whatever you're on about me doing.

@Lsuoma - daaayum. I didn't see that one coming. A poll? For me? Schucks. You shouldn't have.

No really. You shouldn't have. :shhh:

Saved 3 posts with 1.
Anyone who calls Richard Dawkins a fundamentalist is an idiot of the same magnitude as one who calls him a misogynist or a white supremacist.

Spot the real fundamentalist here:

[youtube]uaSXcdlBRig[/youtube]

Darren

Post by Darren »

TheMan wrote:I clicked on Darren's Edit Button.... I feel sick and the dog sitting on my lap wagged it's tail.
LOL... I thought I would be nice and not hide the link through a url shortener... always check your status bar before clicking a link ;)

Also, get your dog checked.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Badger3k wrote: Crommunist said that there has been a new round of admissions for ftb (poor people, hope they know the cesspool they are joining), and he mentions that he has had a hand in the process. Maybe Halffish is going to be joining them full time? Just think of the fun we'll have!
We can but hope.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Darren wrote:
TheMan wrote:I clicked on Darren's Edit Button.... I feel sick and the dog sitting on my lap wagged it's tail.
LOL... I thought I would be nice and not hide the link through a url shortener... always check your status bar before clicking a link ;)

Also, get your dog checked.
Your post was the first one I saw this morning when I logged on and my heart sank when I thought we had an edit button.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Badger3k wrote: Crommunist said that there has been a new round of admissions for ftb (poor people, hope they know the cesspool they are joining), and he mentions that he has had a hand in the process. Maybe Halffish is going to be joining them full time? Just think of the fun we'll have!
We can but hope.
Halffish, Josh Spokesgay, Nerd of Redhead, Anthony K...who else? (I would guess Oolon, but probably not if PZ had a say in it.)

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Skep tickle, investigative journalist by night, saving lives by day. That was some fucking comprehensive work.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Skep tickle wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
We can but hope.
Halffish, Josh Spokesgay, Nerd of Redhead, Anthony K...who else? (I would guess Oolon, but probably not if PZ had a say in it.)
Oolon isn't very entertaining when he's blogging. Too illiterate and long winded.
He's at his best when he comes here and practises "winning by losing".
http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-inter ... echniques/

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Skep tickle wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
We can but hope.
Question, with lulzy potential - why doesn't the slimepit field a candidate?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Remind me what planet these knobs live on so we can virus-bomb it.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/27619296/ ... _large.jpg

I don't even know where to begin.

OpheliaBenson

Post by OpheliaBenson »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
WoolyBumblebee wrote:http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... 83a86d.jpg

:happy-partydance: :laughing-rolling:
How can so much wrong be crammed into such a tiny sentence?
Can't believe no one has fixed it for you -

http://oi49.tinypic.com/15r0ht4.jpg

AchronTimeless

Post by AchronTimeless »

Skep tickle wrote: 10th reply, 47 minutes after the thread was posted, is also by Robitussin:
:!: Alright, I can't find any way to delete this, so can a moderator please close this? There are too many negative replies, and it's getting my adrenaline up, etc. Just forget it. If anyone saw this and is actually into it, you can try PMing me. If I can't be PMed (I can't PM yet. I'm too new.), just email me. camomilelox@gmail.com.
Well, since gmail accounts get rolled into youtube accounts these days, especially if they're new accounts (and she seems to like throw-aways) this is likely a related youtube account. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0pu630pxgjU2ra9fBP9R1A

I'm almost tempted to say it's a coincidence, or she's hijacking that person's email, because there isn't enough posting on the comments feed for it to be her.

franc

Post by franc »

Skep tickle wrote:I keep feeling tempted to pester D. Pitman for tips on how to get around security at FtB, seeing as how my usual logons & emails are blocked
Pick a random one, load the baboon board, watch your status bar for what's loading -

http://www.proxy4free.com/

If you see anything that says something like "antivirus.cloudburst" it won't work. If the page loads straight away without contacting other sites, it will. Also check your PM in a minute or two.

Darren

Post by Darren »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Remind me what planet these knobs live on so we can virus-bomb it.

Is that for real? I assumed it was parody.

AchronTimeless

Post by AchronTimeless »

Darren wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Remind me what planet these knobs live on so we can virus-bomb it.

Poe's Law in action

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Skep tickle wrote: I started by searching "can't lurk", decided that Eucliwood's A+ nym is "Robitussin". The style & tone are very similar to Eucliwood's here, as was the reaction of the natives to her posts. Here are the times "Robitussin" is used within posts: http://atheismplus.com/forums/search.ph ... Robitussin (I can't search for posts by member name, having been banned an' all).
Their forum has an advanced search option where you can search by author. You don't need to be a member to do that.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

AchronTimeless wrote:
Darren wrote:

Poe's Law in action
Amen.
The formula for these ridiculous signs seems to be:
For men: Write "I need feminism because..." then proceed to apologise in an offhand way for being born with a cock.
For women: Write "I need feminism because..." then proceed to moan about a problem that is completely irrelevant to the existence of feminism.

AchronTimeless

Post by AchronTimeless »

Tony Parsehole wrote: Amen.
The formula for these ridiculous signs seems to be:
For men: Write "I need feminism because..." then proceed to apologise in an offhand way for being born with a cock.
For women: Write "I need feminism because..." then proceed to moan about a problem that is completely irrelevant to the existence of feminism.
Yeah, I think that's pretty much why the more disconnected from reality ultra-feminist types are so against transsexuals. You're a woman, you're treated like a woman and have all the same problems we're complaining about, but at some point in your life you had an evil penis.. or even still have one! *gasp* *cue fainting*

I know they expect me to be offended, but generally I'm just amused.

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

Eucliwood,

Shut the fuck up. Seriously. I don't want to keep reading about you, you, you all the time. Stop replying every time someone mentions your name!! I don't want to put you on ignore because I think you've probably got some interesting stuff to contribute, and I'm against censorship, but fucking hell you're making me want to put you on block so much right now.

I don't fucking care about who you are and who said what to you. What I care about is what you have to say about a subject other than Eucliwood. So, unless someone asks you a question, PLEASE stop replying to every fucking post which mentions your name INCLUDING this one. Please please please don't reply to this, just read it, take it on board and if you have to write something on here, PLEASE make sure it's not about you.

AchronTimeless

Post by AchronTimeless »

Actually. See, we're not looking at this through the lens of a feminist.

Now while we scratch our heads, the feminists out there (and especially the male feminists) know there's only one real solution to this.

http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/chainsaw-crotch.jpg

Plonk

Post by Plonk »

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

I need a Eucliwoody because
Xi don't knead feminizm.

Greetings from Robe, SA.
Crappy Gnu Jeer to ya all!

(Esp Franc-n-Sacha-n-Victor's Ghost.)

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

Next time one of the FTbers argues that Feminism is about equality of the sexes, point them to the post about the almost all-female staff at schools such as Sandy Hook. Makes my blood boil so fucking much.

If a school was 95% male then there would be an outcry, but when it's 95% female they don't give a shit. When Natalie Reed makes a join about grinding men up and drinking them like coffee that's perfectly acceptable but if a person made the same joke about women they would go apeshit.

Fucking sexist arseholes.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

WELCOME BACK MKG!!!

franc

Post by franc »

Michael K Gray wrote:I need a Eucliwoody because
Xi don't knead feminizm.

Greetings from Robe, SA.

Long time stranger. Hope the dark stuff has passed.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Welcome back MKG

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

franc wrote: Long time stranger. Hope the dark stuff has passed.
Auld Lang Syne = Old Long Since.
The Dark Side of the Farce has not quite passed yet, but is leaving the building.
And I thank you for your concern (for the NONCE). {No smiley needed, especially not Mr Hankey]

(am typing on a crappy box'o'silcon that would have given Ada Lovelace multiple orgasms, but is making my life rather a dreary white eastern privileged semi-chore, i'm afraid. Yeah, I know. But just how shall I suck it up, my lord?)

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Tony Parsehole wrote:For women: Write "I need feminism because..." then proceed to moan about a problem that is completely irrelevant to the existence of feminism.
Heathen! The limits of what is relevant to feminism are set only by evidence, logic, and good taste. Typical A+ folks lack any of these things. Hence starting a thread about male victims of sexual abuse (because patriarchy hurts men too) and then banning all of the male abuse survivors on the forum.

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

Gumby wrote:
JackRayner wrote:
Gumby wrote:A good comment from TF00t's vid:
The right to free speech ends when someone is offended? Ha! HAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! Can you imagine where the atheist movement would be if that was the case? Fuck my life!

These people are a fucking disgrace! I wish Hitches was still around just for the possibility that he would SHIT ALL OVER THEM.
Thank you. :D
That was you? Good one!

Meanwhile, TF00t's video now has 1085 likes, and 47 dislikes. Hahahahaha.
Yea. I'm one of those terrible Hitchens cultists that Steersman mentioned not long ago. [Along with some assertion about "us all" believing in mind-body dualism...]

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Mr Danksworth wrote:
Sound like she needs some better taste in music. Can you imagine what an A+/ftb/skepchik dance party would be like?

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

http://i.imgur.com/EczLJ.jpg

In case you missed them, these are the previous images in my series Pharyngula Primary School:

http://i.imgur.com/Jcu4r.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tDcpD.jpg

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

He looks like onna those assclowns what needs 20 minutes and a list to order coffee. Bet the little twat can't order a drink sans brand names, and I'll further bet the precious little vajeener orders his booze by the dram.[/quote]

"Oh, bariiiiista!

Venti 1 pump caramel, 1 pump white mocha, 2 scoops vanilla bean powder, extra ice frappuchino with 2 shots poured over the top (apagotto style) with caramel drizzle under and on top of the whipped cream, double cupped, and chop chop! I have Women's Studies 101 in 3 minutes!"

http://i.imgur.com/evERl.jpg

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

jjbinx007 wrote:Next time one of the FTbers argues that Feminism is about equality of the sexes, point them to the post about the almost all-female staff at schools such as Sandy Hook. Makes my blood boil so fucking much.

If a school was 95% male then there would be an outcry, but when it's 95% female they don't give a shit. When Natalie Reed makes a join about grinding men up and drinking them like coffee that's perfectly acceptable but if a person made the same joke about women they would go apeshit.

Fucking sexist arseholes.
Whoa, she made a joke like that and they didn't say anything? Didn't know that. Was waiting to catch something like that!
AchronTimeless wrote: Yeah, I think that's pretty much why the more disconnected from reality ultra-feminist types are so against transsexuals. You're a woman, you're treated like a woman and have all the same problems we're complaining about, but at some point in your life you had an evil penis.. or even still have one! *gasp* *cue fainting*

I know they expect me to be offended, but generally I'm just amused.
Let's be women together.
Jan Steen wrote: In case you missed them, these are the previous images in my series Pharyngula Primary School:

http://i.imgur.com/Jcu4r.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tDcpD.jpg
I looove those images.

WoolyBumblebee

Post by WoolyBumblebee »

About Joé McKen (Bio I found on-line). He does not hide himself at all on-line. :doh:

"My name is Joé McKen, though I'm usually known around the Web as Bumdark. I was born on December 29, 1991, in the heart of frigid Québec, Canada (meaning I'm currently 17 years old). I've moved a considerable amount of times already (over 14 at last count), ranging from Québec to Texas ('96–'01). I don't suppose my heart ever really left the Lone Star State, considering what a shithole this place is here ... but I digress. I'm currently out of High School and am slowly but surely pursuing my nascent music composition career. (And you may stress "slowly".) I basically live alone by myself in my room most of my days, but that's out of choice, not necessity – general people irk me. I don't trust strangers for crap. But I suppose my double-jackpot of mild Asperger's and mild Tourette's may count for that in some way or another. =( (Seriously, two rare neurological disorders at once ... someone up there doesn't like me, do they?) And so, deprived of any creative outlets, I originally created this blog to post my random thoughts and opinions on anything and anything that interests me, from current events to debates and social issues, to whatever. If anything, this blog is more of a personal journal than an actual web log in itself, so that one day perhaps I can look back and see how far I've come (if I've evolved). And so dear readers, I hope you'll forgive me if you find me to be particularly abrasive or trenchant in my posts, and especially my replies to people who just reek of stupidity or intolerable close-mindedness. My "defiance" is only as "respectful" as my patience and/or current mood allows me to be. ;) (Emotions are overrated.) You can check out my profile at IMDb.com for some "Top-10"-style favorites lists concerning various media and topics, and to check out my history there. Or whatever you feel like doing."

Welp, that explains a lot...

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

What a cute post. What is he guilty of?

franc

Post by franc »

Eucliwood wrote:Whoa, she made a joke like that and they didn't say anything? Didn't know that. Was waiting to catch something like that!
[...]
Let's be women together.
[...]
I looove those images.
Or - yap, yap and yap. Content nil. Slapping the keyboard probably before even the first cup of coffee of the day.

Into the bin you go. Keep Steersman company.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

franc wrote:
Eucliwood wrote:Whoa, she made a joke like that and they didn't say anything? Didn't know that. Was waiting to catch something like that!
[...]
Let's be women together.
[...]
I looove those images.
Or - yap, yap and yap. Content nil. Slapping the keyboard probably before even the first cup of coffee of the day.

Into the bin you go. Keep Steersman company.

Umm, how come when I comment on an awesome video, image, or some outrageous bullshit, it's "contentless" but when others do its a logical nod in agreement or disagreement? Now I know what "contentless" means. At this point, its just your opinion that what I have to say is of no substance.

lurktard

Post by lurktard »

Steersman, on the "Schrödinger's spermburglar" thing. That's also what came to my mind at first. But I dropped that thought quickly.

Two lines of simple facts:
Rapes do happen and a potential victim cannot know for sure if someone is a rapist.
Spermburglary does happen and a potential victim cannot know for sure if someone is a spermburglar.

But that's where the analogy ends.
"Schrödinger's rapist" is crap, because it tries to tell men how to behave for the sake of (some) women's safety feelings - not women's actual safety. Its message is decidedly not "don't rape!" because it adresses the already non-rapey part of male population. It makes outlandish demands. It's an excuse piece on why it's supposedly ok for all women to act like dicks towards all men, but supposedly not ok for any man to act like a dick towards any woman. (And that reason is, of course, "patriarchy", "rape culture", "male privilege".)

A man warning other men to take care of their own sperm is doing nothing even remotely compareable. It's just good advice to take care of one's very own interest, without even really affecting other people or their behaviour.

Allso mad props (yo!) to cunt, Rystefn and Phil for shouting out baboon behaviour towards Eurothingie. Admin Lsuoma - the "FNG" on Abbie's old place - ignoring that user and than spouting off about abusive PMs without knowing anything was like a true A+ forums moment, like the one most recently discussed here.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

UnbelieveSteve wrote: I've read all 788 pages so i'm up to speed. Thanks for asking.
Since it's December 30th, I feel quite comfortable awarding you this -

http://i.imgur.com/XXmgL.jpg

franc

Post by franc »

WoolyBumblebee wrote:About Joé McKen (Bio I found on-line). He does not hide himself at all on-line. :doh:

"My name is Joé McKen [...]

Jesus. The loser even has his own "dungeon" -

http://preliatorcausa.blogspot.com/p/the-dungeon.html

http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1 ... 775175.jpg

lurktard

Post by lurktard »

"Eurothingie" was supposed to be "Eucliwood".

I demand an Edit button! Do you get it? "Edit button" hahaha Did you get it?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Gumby wrote: Really, A+ will go down as the biggest failure of Jen McCreight's life. So far.
Well, we still don't know for sure whether the homeless guy actually managed t crack a fat for her, do we?
I think the funniest line I ever heard here on the Pit was from someone who said that the guy wasn't wanking, he was just rooting for a sugar cube.
*takes a bow* I'll claim the credit for that!

UnbelieveSteve

Post by UnbelieveSteve »

Gumby wrote:
UnbelieveSteve wrote: I've read all 788 pages so i'm up to speed. Thanks for asking.
Since it's December 30th, I feel quite comfortable awarding you this -

http://i.imgur.com/XXmgL.jpg
Oh noes, this is quite embarrassing. I didn't prepare a speech, so i'll try to include everyone who made this moment possible.
I'd like to thank God, my mum........ oh, and God. Thank you Jesus.
Tissues? I'm overwhelmed with joy.

So it's official. I have officially received and official award from the pit.
How fecking good am i? :dance:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Skep tickle wrote: I started by searching "can't lurk", decided that Eucliwood's A+ nym is "Robitussin". The style & tone are very similar to Eucliwood's here, as was the reaction of the natives to her posts. Here are the times "Robitussin" is used within posts: http://atheismplus.com/forums/search.ph ... Robitussin (I can't search for posts by member name, having been banned an' all).

*rest snipped so as not to piss off Franc "Me Too!" Hoggle)
Ugh. Sounds like someone has behaved the same ridiculous way in both forums, has been chastised for pretty much the same moronic things in both forums, and still isn't taking the fucking hint. Either pure troll, or lead-density bumblefuck stupid. Glad to see I didn't miss anything by throwing the useless fuck in the "ignore" bin.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

franc wrote:
WoolyBumblebee wrote:About Joé McKen (Bio I found on-line). He does not hide himself at all on-line. :doh:

He's 17 for fuck sake, someone smack him up the back of the head an tell him to go to his room.

Yes i am being ageist. Being young does make the probability of you being an egocentric dumb fuck extremely high.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

UnbelieveSteve wrote: Oh noes, this is quite embarrassing. I didn't prepare a speech, so i'll try to include everyone who made this moment possible.
I'd like to thank God, my mum........ oh, and God. Thank you Jesus.
Tissues? I'm overwhelmed with joy.

So it's official. I have officially received and official award from the pit.
How fecking good am i? :dance:
That's the spirit!

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

sacha wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
Eucliwood wrote:GUYS. THERE'S LIKE SO MANY POSTS HERE A DAY... ANYONE WANT TO SET UP AN IRC (OR SOME OTHER SORT OF CHAT THING) WE CAN ALSO TALK AT? SO MANY POSTS ARE SKIPPED. AND IRC IS FUN. AND YOU DONT HAVE TO REGISTER THE CHANNEL.
You're new here. Yes, there are many posts. We like them. If you wish to voice chat, about once or twice a week there's an open invitation to everyone here to join podcasts and skype conversations. I doubt anyone here wants to reduce the post numbers here and play with old IRCs. Get to know us before suggesting major changes. You may have nearly a hundred posts, but you're still the new guy, the one who showed up only yesterday.
hahahaha! He should be glad it was you who responded.
Claims to be a she. I don't know why, but I picture her speaking in Watson's voice. It must be because she starts with "GUYS. THERE'S LIKE..."

decius

Post by decius »

AndrewV69 wrote:

Personally, and no offense meant, I make the minimum effort in getting the likes of you to sign up. What I will do is provide information. The rest is up to you (IOW, your problem, not mine), and if you fail to agree, then no hard feelings on my part either.

I will however, listen to what you have to say. Surprise! I may even agree with you on some things.

Andrew, I appreciate that, but it isn't going to happen for a host of reasons.

Chiefly, the demographics to which I happen to belong to don't define me as a person. I'm as likely as to join in as I am to serenade your sister with a mandolin, or serve you a pizza, or tattoo my hometown football team's coat of arms on my forehead.
Accidents of birth are vastly unimportant to me, in general.
That is not to say that I'm immune to the forces of biology and sexual attraction. In fact, I'm naturally drawn to women. whose company I prefer in most social settings and not just for mating purposes.

Why would I embrace a philosophy of life which essentially fosters divisiveness between sexes and thrives on bitter recriminations?
It's simply not my thing.

None of the above prevents me from joining forces with some of you in the current struggle against the hijacking of the skeptical movement by rabid feminists, though, just like I would work in a coalition with religious folks to actively promote secularism.

I'd even gladly establish a personal friendship with the more rational and upright individual MRAs - people such as yourself and Mykeru - but that's the extent of my availability.

Thanks for asking, though.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Mykeru, a while back you posted a Red Meat comic. Now I know why your avatar looks so familiar. It's a mix of Bug-eyed Earl and his cowskull necktie thingy. I thought those comics stopped a few years ago, but I see there are new ones now. Yay! :D

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I haven't finished reading everything (I'm back at page 786), but what's with (most) everyone getting on Eucliwood's ass? She wasn't doing so bad as a first poster on a forum with no edit function.

I really wouldn't like to witness a Pit pile-up for no reason.
It was the way she started off with her sigs yelling in bold caps at us to lessen the number of posts and demanding we send some of our conversations to IRC. Then she briefly changed the sig to pull a poor me mental health thing, saying that people give her a flight or fight reaction but she refuses to take beta blockers cuz it's physical not mental.

Then she proceeded to be very needy and demanding, while still trying to tell others what to do (like demanding repeatedly for an edit button, use proper commas, getting starstruck over ikonographer being a youtuber and demanding an autograph or email exchange, etc). She also did some sort of star-struck demand that Tf00t help her with who the fuck knows what, and that he owed her that for leaving a nice comment. Also, she added about three pages of posts that either said nothing or complained about us.

I guess you can say she annoyed a lot of people.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Michael K Gray wrote:I need a Eucliwoody because
Xi don't knead feminizm.

Greetings from Robe, SA.

Welcome back!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

franc wrote:

He got all excited on Twitter yesterday when PZ followed him.

http://www.thepoisonforest.com/wp-conte ... 799191.jpg

decius

Post by decius »

AndrewV69 wrote: (I know some other MRAs do not appreciate my sense of humor, and one day they are going to come for me about it, but fuck that noize, I like to think I have no sacred cows).
Good attitude.

dougal445

Post by dougal445 »

Hello all! Slymepitters great & low.
Aware of the annoyance created by some newcomers here i shall <edit - try > keep this brief.
1st thankyou Lsuoma for correcting my incompetence.
I was pleased to discover FTB several months ago as an orgqnised collective that voiced many of my views, however became increasingly uncomfortable with what i saw going on. Thunderf00t then Richard Carrier / A+ was the last straw. I will not give them my ad views now.
The latest from thunder seems to have some momentum (wishfull thinking perhaps) really interested to see what comes of it. Hopefully something will break.
Everybody here have played a great part in countering the menace that is FTB etc (although i may disagree with some tactics, tho I suppose it takes a multi pronged approach) keep up the good work.

aweraw

Post by aweraw »

My god it's a challenge to keep up these days...

With the A+ forum backup idea, do you reckon just mirroring with wget would suffice?

I'll start it now (now that I've finally caught up with the comment and it's now in the AM), and it should be finished by the time I wake up. Anyone who wants a copy, let me know...

franc

Post by franc »

Za-zen wrote:
franc wrote:

He's 17 for fuck sake, someone smack him up the back of the head an tell him to go to his room.

Yes i am being ageist. Being young does make the probability of you being an egocentric dumb fuck extremely high.
Says born '91.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Welcome, dougal445! Jump right in and join the mayhem.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

aweraw wrote:My god it's a challenge to keep up these days...

With the A+ forum backup idea, do you reckon just mirroring with wget would suffice?

I'll start it now (now that I've finally caught up with the comment and it's now in the AM), and it should be finished by the time I wake up. Anyone who wants a copy, let me know...
Thanks for giving it a go aweraw. I had plans to see if my technologically challenged brain cells could figure it out but I hope it works for you.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Thanks for the math.

Apologies for accusing him of being a 17 year old dumbfuck. He is now a 21 year old dumbfuck. My posit that age is a contributing factor to his dumbfuckery is more tenuous.

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Whoa, okay... I hate this Joe guys A+ logo, but he's almost got me in tears of joy with the second post of his I read. I'll be very disappointed if I find any femtheist posts in there...

But so far this guy is pretty okay. I wouldn't mind being in the same room with him. Maybe he's one of the "innocent" A+-aligned people??