Old subthreads
CommanderTuvok

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by CommanderTuvok »

:oops:

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Heintje and Real Horrorshow, I keep making the mistake of thinking that they, being feminists, should go after the real sexism left in the world (cough, cough, theocracies and attempts at theocracies, cough), instead of events that have no sexism in them. Alas, it's an unrealistic expectation.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Scented Nectar wrote: Heintje, did you see that recent post of PZ's of a cartoon called a feminist fantasy or something like that? It had a woman being offered sex or a date or something like that (I can't remember), her saying no, and him politely accepting her no and leaving her alone. I saw that and was almost screaming through the computer, "PZ you fucking idiot, that feminist fantasy IS EXACTLY WHAT ELEVATORGUY DID!"
http://sinfest.net/comikaze/comics/2012-06-21.gif

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

bhoytony wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: Heintje, did you see that recent post of PZ's of a cartoon called a feminist fantasy or something like that? It had a woman being offered sex or a date or something like that (I can't remember), her saying no, and him politely accepting her no and leaving her alone. I saw that and was almost screaming through the computer, "PZ you fucking idiot, that feminist fantasy IS EXACTLY WHAT ELEVATORGUY DID!"
Or conversely:

http://www.outsidetoilet.co.uk/images/s ... _large.jpg

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

Another good bit from TAM via http://www.skepticalabyss.com/?p=167
Jamy Ian Swiss:
“Atheism is skepticism directed at one particular claim”. Skepticism is now about what to think, but how to think. Not outcomes, just a method. There should be no litmus tests for particular ideas/views to get into the skeptical tent. It is the way of thinking that is important. I don’t have to agree with a skeptic’s conclusion, as long as they use the process to get there.

[snip for brevity]

“Skepticism is not atheism is not secular humanism.”

“If atheism comes from a scientific world view, atheism, skepticism, and secular humanism are overlapping magesteria, and have a lot of overlap on a Venn diagram, but not identical.”

Skepticsm is a “thinking took kit” that must be applied to all subjects and claims. Skeptics test claims when nobody else does.

If political ideology is not part of our movement, we can invite leftists, conservatives, libertarians, people of all political backgrounds.

Consumer protection is the most important work of the skeptic movement. The job isn’t done, it will never be done. Skeptics should unapologetically re-affirm this and not abandon it in favor of something “more important.”. This is a critique of “Skepticism 2.0″. I don’t know what Skepticism 2.0 is. “You welcome to come into the tent of the skeptics movement as another kind of activist, but do not come into my Skeptics tent and say you are moving it”.*
*My emphasis
I wonder if Surly Amy clapped at that point?

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I'm really starting to enjoy this place a lot.

I'm also very happy more people are participating in the discussion, especially dissenting voices.
Gosh, that means we might be adults and respect differing viewpoints or something.
.... There might be resolution yet.

It had to be said!

*insert favorite fart joke here for humorous element*

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

bhoytony wrote:
Why would anyone put a Venus symbol on their laptop anyway? I don't have a Mars symbol, or a French flag, or anything on mine. I must be very special.

For full disclosure, I had a nap this afternoon (sleep is becoming a rarity for me, for some reason). I'm listening to what I consider great music, and am already on my second glass of wine. Over-niceness and unintelligible speach should be expected from me...

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Never mind that, follow the greatest erotic best seller ever written.

50 Shades of Glasgow on Twitter:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

bhoytony wrote: Never mind that, follow the greatest erotic best seller ever written.

50 Shades of Glasgow on Twitter:

Love it!

Reminds me of a juvenile joke from back when I was around ten: a boy walks in on his mum getting dressed after a bath, and points to her minge, and asks "Mum, what's that?"

His mum, embarrassed but quick-thinking says "Oh, daddy and I were out chopping wood and he missed with the axe and hit me there."

Quick as a flash the kid replies "Well, he's a great shot: he got you right in the cunt!"

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Totallt irrelevant, but that's what I'm listening to right now:

Git

Post by Git »

bhoytony wrote:

Oh my, that's probably the best thing ever in the history of t'internet.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Ok, I'm gonna have to avoid Twitter for a few hours.

Or maybe the rest of the weekend
ologies ‏@ologies

Congratulations! You are a woman who feels safe at #TAM2012 - I am too! This does not invalidate the harassment policy debate.
Rhys Morgan ‏@rhysmorgan

Oh, I’m sorry @HeatherHenderso. Sorry for believing my friends when they say they’ve been threatened and harassed. >.>
Gerty-Z ‏@GertyZ

10 Comedians Who Aren't Defending Rape Jokes http://zite.to/NrB7GN via @zite
Retweeted by PZ Myers
Rebecca Watson ‏@rebeccawatson

Friends: please tweet some love to @SurlyAmy, who is dealing w/ IRL trolls for attending #TAM2012 with the 22 women she paid to attend.
Retweeted by PZ Myers
Rhys Morgan ‏@rhysmorgan

Good for you, @HeatherHenderso, but there are women out there who *don’t* feel safe at these conferences for lack of harassment policies.
PZ Myers ‏@pzmyers

Oh, cool. Now Pamela Gay (@starstryder) is one of the #FTBullies. #tam2012
PZ Myers ‏@pzmyers

she's not atheist. So she's just a bully. RT @Nezchan @starstryder she agrees about harassment policies, or is joining the FTB network?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

http://www.geoffreyfalk.com/wp_blog/wp- ... 7/Penn.png

The power of The Hoggler continues...

Notung

Post by Notung »

Is that real? Are you friends with him on FB?

By the way - I'm seeing Heather Henderson (of Ardent Atheists) stand up to the nonsense and use the #FTBullies hashtag. Our numbers ('us' being vocal opponents of FTBad) have grown considerably in the last month or so.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Oh, I see it's from Falk's blog. Surely if it was real there would have been a HUGE outcry? I'm skeptical...

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Notung wrote:Is that real? Are you friends with him on FB?

By the way - I'm seeing Heather Henderson (of Ardent Atheists) stand up to the nonsense and use the #FTBullies hashtag. Our numbers ('us' being vocal opponents of FTBad) have grown considerably in the last month or so.
The FTBullies are using the #FTBullies as well.

The clue is in the message as to who they are.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Skeeve wrote:The FTBullies are using the #FTBullies as well.
Yes - she was using it in the non-hijacking way.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Also, I follow Penn, and I haven't seen that from him. Though I did see Rhys post a link to someone with that same screenshot.

He also called Penn an "arse" for posting it. I don't think he's being skeptical.

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

[quote="Skeeve"
Rebecca Watson ‏@rebeccawatson

Friends: please tweet some love to @SurlyAmy, who is dealing w/ IRL trolls for attending #TAM2012 with the 22 women she paid to attend.
Retweeted by PZ Myers
Watson really should be more careful in her phrasing. Surly Amy paid women to attend TAM?

No she helped to raise money to enable them to attend. I know Twattle is limited to 140 characters (one of the main reasons it's shit), but this could be mis-interpreted. Unless they're her hired bodyguard. Y'know to keep the rapists and sister-punishers at bay.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I'm in the dark as much as you guys. I just saw it linked via Twitter.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

It is important for me to say that Nerd of Redhair, Sally Strange, Caine Fleur du Mal and a few others might be the Problem at the FC5 (6). They are the most virulent posters I've seen there. Others may apply, but these are 3 of the most prominent offenders.

PZ is NICE, by comparission. Make of that what you will.

I enjoyed the July 14th fireworks with Ali. T'was very nice...

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:PZ is NICE, by comparission. Make of that what you will.
The smell of rotten eggs is nice in comparison to a decomposing body.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Fellow Canucklehead AndrewV69 (http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... =800#p1751) said:
That is precisely what makes Franc a monster. He does hold up a mirror, you see yourself in it, and blame Franc while failing to realize that you are looking at yourself. The sicker the person is, the more extreme the reaction. People self-identify themselves that way.
Right on, brother ... or, um, er, sister, father / mother / they / them / he / she / xe / zir / zit / whatever you may be.

CommanderTuvok (http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... =800#p1774), that screenshot is rather old, and it was never, to my knowledge, verified whether or not it was legitimate. There was a lot of discussion when it first appeared that it might very well have been fake. I think it is of the utmost importance that we do not adopt FfTB tactics of presenting something as legitimate when in fact we do not know if it is.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

John Greg wrote:Fellow Canucklehead AndrewV69 (http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... =800#p1751) said:
That is precisely what makes Franc a monster. He does hold up a mirror, you see yourself in it, and blame Franc while failing to realize that you are looking at yourself. The sicker the person is, the more extreme the reaction. People self-identify themselves that way.
Right on, brother ... or, um, er, sister, father / mother / they / them / he / she / xe / zir / zit / whatever you may be.

CommanderTuvok (http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... =800#p1774), that screenshot is rather old, and it was never, to my knowledge, verified whether or not it was legitimate. There was a lot of discussion when it first appeared that it might very well have been fake. I think it is of the utmost importance that we do not adopt FfTB tactics of presenting something as legitimate when in fact we do not know if it is.
OK, I completely missed it, but I didn't present it as anything other than a screenshot I saw linked on Twitter.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CommanderTuvok wrote:[quote="John Greg"
OK, I completely missed it, but I didn't present it as anything other than a screenshot I saw linked on Twitter.[/quote]
I think that was pre-Xmas for sure, but I might be wrong.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Notung wrote:
Skeeve wrote:The FTBullies are using the #FTBullies as well.
Yes - she was using it in the non-hijacking way.
Sorry, I just find the entire thing really childish from both sides. I wish we could all agree to disagree and just work on the real work.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Dilurk wrote:Sorry, I just find the entire thing really childish from both sides. I wish we could all agree to disagree and just work on the real work.
I agree the bickering in the hashtag is childish - but I think the original hashtag (used by Rich Sanderson,Jeremy Stangroom and Paula Kirby) was just a way of linking certain tweets together - i.e. the proper use for hashtags.

The bickering does have a Bieber fans vs. 1D fans feel to it though... (I only know about that by sometimes clicking on trending topics, not knowing what they are - I promise)

astrokid.nj

Post by astrokid.nj »

John Greg wrote:that screenshot is rather old, and it was never, to my knowledge, verified whether or not it was legitimate. There was a lot of discussion when it first appeared that it might very well have been fake. I think it is of the utmost importance that we do not adopt FfTB tactics of presenting something as legitimate when in fact we do not know if it is.
Thats from long ago, when the baboons had a fight with Penn J, and its a fake ("as real as anything generated by the baboons" to be precise). You will have to go back to the old threads and read about it.. It was a lot of fun when it happened.. dont read anything sinister into it. At that time, the baboons used to paste some facebook snapshots and be immediately outraged.. and this snapshot (along with another obvious fake) was used to demonstrate how easy it is to fake things, and more importantly to trip up moral supremacist fools.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I see. Does make you wonder why somebody recently linked to it, just as Penn as hosted another highly popular bacon and doughnut party.

:)

sacha

while I was sleepng...

Post by sacha »

MKG,
ello, Love
Git wrote:...appending "nazi" to something is a standard way of ascribing authoritarian motives to them. Just like calling someone "a little Hitler" or "[hypen]fuhrer" does not imply accusing them of crimes against humanity - it means they're an wannabe-authoritarian tosspot. This usage has been part of the Queen's English since...WW2. Screw Rush Limbaugh, he's hardly known over here at all. What he says is irrelevant, and its bloody annoying for people to claim that he sets the linguistic rules.
Thank you, Git. US-centrism/exceptionialism should be mocked at every available opportunity. It is the baboons' bible.
Nectar: "Ashley Miller admitted that she never reported the sexual part of whatever that guy did... She "thought" that others would report it magically for her.. Bitch should own her own inactions and not expect others to first read her mind, and then protect her from whatever she's fearing

Maybe it's time that feminists remembered that originally, "empowering ourselves" was part of it all. How about stop acting like babies and perpetual victims, and try out this adulthood gig. It's quite nice, you know.
As I have said again and again, it's the Gender Traitors who are the women with power, we are confident, fully capable of taking care of ourselves, we don't whine, don't expect others to hold our hands, or rescue us, we don't blame men, we don't cry wolf, we refuse any sort of affirmative action (see it as an insult), we are not weak, and we do not give the impression that we are, so we rarely experience anyone treating us as though we are anything but equal. We don't demand respect by shouting words, we earn respect with actions, and because of that, men respect us.
It's not even something we spend time thinking about, it's just a given. We are treated quite well.
In life, one gets what one expects

Tigzy: "In their efforts to show how Not Meek (tm) they are, I can't help but be reminded of those people who gather enormous quantities of friends and contacts on social networking sites in order to show how Not Unpopular they are."
precisely my point above. By demanding respect, and shouting about their equality... well, you know.

Did someone mention spanking?
Nectar (regarding angry sex): "I'm the opposite. If I'm angry at someone, or if I dislike them, I lose any potential horniness I might have otherwise felt towards them. Any physical attraction dissolves if the personality of the person is one I don't like."
I think everyone here knows my brain functions just a bit differently than most. I truly think angry sex is one of the best things for a relationship, certainly the best thing for an argument, and the sex is so intense when in an angry with each other, it's like fucking on some amazing drug.
Not many can do it. Most people have Nectar's perspective, but when in a relationship with a man who can, I am a very happy bitch.

by the way, I love this, MKG: "franc is not a monster — he is a mirror"
you can choose what you want as your award for that wisdom...

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Sacha, us gender traitors get all the fun. But you might have even more fun, since you said you're blond. http://www.scentednectar.com/sneerfacto ... ile-01.gif

Post by Guest »

HEY! Who wants a kick in the cunt?

Notung

Post by Notung »

If a guest posts something that makes the forum look bad, then it might well be someone deliberately trying to make the forum look bad. #justsaying

JAB

Post by JAB »

Notung wrote:If a guest posts something that makes the forum look bad, then it might well be someone deliberately trying to make the forum look bad. #justsaying
Nah, just the asshole that's been dropping turds in all the fora on this site today. He/she/it will likely get bored soon as most boring trolls do. Or his/her/its mom will send it to bed.

JAB

Post by JAB »

JAB wrote:
Notung wrote:If a guest posts something that makes the forum look bad, then it might well be someone deliberately trying to make the forum look bad. #justsaying
Nah, just the asshole that's been dropping turds in all the fora on this site today. He/she/it will likely get bored soon as most boring trolls do. Or his/her/its mom will send it to bed.
Oops... don't want to be sexist... please replace mom in my comment above with mom/dad/warden.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Guest wrote:HEY! Who wants a kick in the cunt?
Isn't it passed your bedtime little boy? Why don't you go tell your masters, PZ, RW and Laden you failed.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Most likely, the admin can look at the IP, I'd be curious.

GenerallyFading

Post by GenerallyFading »

Just popping in to say I may be one of those lurkers. I often pop in to see how things are going and then spend three hours catching up with everything! But I don't always login - or can lsuoma see me as 'someone different'?

OK, I'm convinced about franc, it's weird to see him completely from The Other Side, but I have to say that you, franc, were one of the reasons I came over to ERV. I was utterly against you, totally convinced that you were evil and wanted to assault people and so on, and followed you here. I teetered on the brink of coming down on one side or the other, my brain being curdled by the shrieks of "He's going to do something awful" and finally began the long read to see what everyone was making a fuss about. I have to say, your posts were always so reasoned in response to some pretty awful stuff being thrown at you.

I always felt that Richard Dawkins was not so much wrong, simply doing something which was perhaps beneath him. Why was he particulalry irked by what one woman (who to many people is/was completely unknown) said? And now, one of the main outcomes is that we can now all google RW or Elevator guy and find comments on her. Even 'respectable' papers. I haven't found the Daily Mail stream of rubbish yet. Am I wrong in dismissing her as unknown, or is it because I now see her as a rather useless person that I have dismissed anything good she may have done in the past?

Right, now I'll have 60 more posts to read whilst composing this..............It's 12.15 and I really ought to go to bed.................

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Lsuoma can tell us, but I'd wager it's the same troll we're toying with in other threads. It's a little slow, so be gentle with it. However, I wouldn't doubt that this will be quoted as an indication of how bad/offensive/sexist/etc this forum is, especially since we won't censor/delete the poor dear. They can't understand the concept of free speech, the same as they can't quite get the hang of free thought.

decius

Post by decius »

Saint N.

Post by Saint N. »

Badger3k wrote:Lsuoma can tell us, but I'd wager it's the same troll we're toying with in other threads. It's a little slow, so be gentle with it. However, I wouldn't doubt that this will be quoted as an indication of how bad/offensive/sexist/etc this forum is, especially since we won't censor/delete the poor dear. They can't understand the concept of free speech, the same as they can't quite get the hang of free thought.
People who don't like this forum because they see us as a bunch of loudmouths sexists, try to provoke us by behaving like loudmouths sexists, and then go back to wherever they came from crying about our loudmouth sexism. All for the greater good, I'm sure.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Badger3k wrote:
Lsuoma can tell us, but I'd wager it's the same troll we're toying with in other threads. It's a little slow, so be gentle with it. However, I wouldn't doubt that this will be quoted as an indication of how bad/offensive/sexist/etc this forum is, especially since we won't censor/delete the poor dear. They can't understand the concept of free speech, the same as they can't quite get the hang of free thought.
I really don't care about the BS we've seen this afternoon (PDT time, of course - I don't want to be accused of being a timezonist). As JAB says, it'll go away soon enough. I can check IPs trivially, but this loser isn't even on my radar right now: my arse needs scratching...

As Abbie says, no big whoop.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I can't wait to wzatch the video of that Elizabeth Cornwell presentation.

Sounds like quite a few of the Skepchick contingent would have been gritting their teeth. :P

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Stefunny at her site
Update: According to one tweet, volunteers at TAM did receive training this year on how to handle harassment complaints. This isn’t something people should have to find through a tweet on the hashtag, but at least it’s something.
Thing is, Stefunny, that is simply DJ putting in some hard work and doing his job. He doesn;t advertise the fact that he's working hard and doing his job just to SATISFY YOU, Stefunny! If you look at the tweet, you'll notice Greg Laden chimes in with a bit of nonsensical snark. The fucking git.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, I'm rather pissed off that nobody has noticed the change in the tag line, nor speculated on the reason for it...

You all make Lsuoma cry!

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Retweeted to. #ftbulies I hope

JAB

Post by JAB »

Lsuoma wrote: I really don't care about the BS we've seen this afternoon (PDT time, of course - I don't want to be accused of being a timezonist). As JAB says, it'll go away soon enough. I can check IPs trivially, but this loser isn't even on my radar right now: my arse needs scratching...

As Abbie says, no big whoop.
Just want to add that I'm against checking his/her/its info in any identifying way. One of the reasons I won't post on FfTBs is that I don't trust them not to take any drama into meat space. Even if it was a blogger over there that I respect (hey, there could be one) I don't trust PZ not to be able to dig it up and maybe even share it with Laden. Let's not go there.

rayshul yey

Post by rayshul yey »

:geek: What happens on Slimepit stays on the Slimepit! Or something.

Whose talk are they referring to in the Randi comments?

JAB

Post by JAB »

Dilurk wrote: Isn't it passed your bedtime little boy? Why don't you go tell your masters, PZ, RW and Laden you failed.

See now... I was guessing it WAS Laden. :lol:

decius

Post by decius »

Elisabeth Cornwell's, Rayshul.

StueNever

Post by StueNever »

I think we've gotten to the point where there's now more women on the anti-baboon side, so maybe PZ should take his own advice and listen to the women. He won't though, since all the women on this side have been brainwashed by the patriarchy and just don't know what's good for them. Don't you silly gals know that you need an anti-harassment policy to protect you and that you should feel threatened when someone asks you for coffee in an elevator and that being called a bitch or cunt should hurt you and also the rest of womankind? Where's that link to fem101 for re-edumacation?

What a shame.

rayshul eee

Post by rayshul eee »

Thanks, decius. I think I'm going to have to get a transcript later.
Munkhaus wrote:
context for Dawkins's comment,
Of course context! It was also approaching (at the time of his comments, I think.) the campaign Day against Stoning Women to Death that Dawkins was involved in, and everyone was talking about What'son. How could Dawkins *not* be pissed off.

The useful idiots that follow the FfTB narrative don't get to see this though because it is ommited, as in that "unbiased, but FTB are right" timeline that someone linked to.
Yeah, I remember that - the campaign day was getting shit on in terms of blog coverage because all the little atheists were worked up about a fucking polite bloke in an elevator.

Maryam Namazie's talk on the subject of Islam at Dublin, by the way, is here:

AND THEY CARED ABOUT A FUCKING ELEVATOR. THAT WAS THE FUCKING TAKE AWAY FROM THE EVENT. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS LIKE WOAH.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Apparently they're all talking about FTB at TAM:

https://twitter.com/IDoubtIt/status/224268104870531072

What I'd give to be a fly on the wall! Also, sounds like Cornwell was going after FTB in her talk - I'm not sure whether she explicitly mentioned them, but you can tell that's what she must have had in mind.

rayshul raeg

Post by rayshul raeg »

Fuck, I'm getting fucked off again at all those fucking cunts who managed to be like DAWKINS HATES WOMEN or DAWKINS JUST DOESNT UNDERSTAND WYMYNS while he was simultaneously supporting that campaign. ARGHRHHGHGHGHRHGHRHGHHGHH

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Lsuoma wrote:BTW, I'm rather pissed off that nobody has noticed the change in the tag line, nor speculated on the reason for it...

You all make Lsuoma cry!
I had noticed. I had mentioned the water was free from porcupInes...

Post by Guest »

rayshul eee wrote: all the little atheists were worked up about a fucking polite bloke in an elevator...
You mean they were worked up about a woman giving some friendly advice...all the critics didn't have to talk about her, they could have chosen to talk about anything else...

Or does RebeCUNT TWATson have such magical powers that you slymepitters are rendered incapable of speaking when her name is mentioned? Did she put a gun to the internet's head and force it to talk of nothing else?

Fucking whiners. If you're really concerned about stuff like Namazie's cause (and who wouldn't be?) why don't you create a forum about THAT instead of this stupid place, dedicated to whining about how oppressed you all are?

Why are you bitching about PZ MYers being rude to you when Alex An is sitting an Indonesian prison? When Sanal Edamaruku'is being hunted for blasphemy? You're worried about the big issues? STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ACTING LIKE A PACK OF SNOTTY HIGH SCHOOLERS.

"Dear Alex An, I'm sorry you're suffering in prison but PZ MYERS DIDN"T ACKNOWLEDGE MY AWESOMENESS ON HIS BLOG!!!1!! so you'll understand that I have to focus my efforts on that instead..."

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites....

Notung

Post by Notung »

Guest wrote:Or does RebeCUNT TWATson
I note that the only instance of anyone here calling RW that is an FTBer. Speaks volumes.
"Dear Alex An, I'm sorry you're suffering in prison but PZ MYERS DIDN"T ACKNOWLEDGE MY AWESOMENESS ON HIS BLOG!!!1!! so you'll understand that I have to focus my efforts on that instead..."
I thought you disagreed with that interpretation of 'Dear Muslima'? That just because something worse is happening...

franc

Post by franc »

Tigzy wrote:One thing I never liked about baboons is their bright pink and prominent assholes.
http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 1&t=10#p19