Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: This article was originally published with the title "Conspiracy Theories Made It Harder for Scientists to Seek the Truth"
For those who failed the Cognitive Test-- the article was re-titled, with the words "The Wuhan Lab Leak Theory" replacing "Conspiracy Theory" because... the Covid Regime's "Conspiracy Theory" claim was exposed to be a coordinated lie... emanating from Dr. Fauci & his crony Peter Daszak.

I'm still stuck-- back-at the ABC News citation-link, from Free Thoughtpolice's article.

Here's a screenshot, excerpted from the link: TRUMP'S TWEETS vs. the The W.H.O., The American Journal of Public Health, the Peer-Review process, University of California-- San Francisco, the lead author, the co-authors, the ABC News Medical team, and free_thoughtpolice .

Yellow vs. Pink.

WHICH ENDS-UP LOOKING WORSE, AFTER THIS (Regime-Approved) "ABC Medical News" "Science" REPORT ??...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: No wonder your daughter has confusion about her sexuality. She was aware that you were listening way back then. you know what I'm talking about.
And her father is a short little dwarf that cries when he listens to show tunes and pop star Adele. Not a male role model.
Of course you will blame your failure on liberalism and not on your failure as a father.
That's just, like, your opinion, man.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote: Do fags like princess Di? I didn't know this? I think princess Di was a total cunt. She signed up to be a royal and then fucked it all up.

I guess I will lose faggot points for this one. I kind of thought it was cool when princess Di died because her dick-wad driver was speeding on a piece of shit European road. Just me maybe. Fuck that bitch. My wife really likes Di... so... yeah.... I act like a fag on the topic... in that I don't criticize Di in front of my wife... but... yeah... fuck that cunt.

I know fags like Cher and they like the show "Rent". I am not a Cher fan and I think "Rent" is one of the worst shows evar. I always thought I would make a good gay... but now that I think about it... well.... maybe not. Do I have to like Cher to be a faggot?

Is it enough that FTB's lips need to eat my asshole? Is that enough for me to be a faggot whore? Perhaps.
John D wrote:
My oldest daughter has a strong sex drive and was a masterbation machine when she was 13. Now she identifies as pansexual and is married to a man and has a live in female sex buddy. It is an unusual setup, but she is still a fantastic person and a great daughter.

What's a dad to do?
I dunno, stop listening at the door of your children's sleeping room?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Pity there’s nothing more interesting to talk about.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. FTP... you are some weird kind of freak. You must have gone back in my posts by about 6 years for that last post. WTF is wrong with you? Are you on meds? Can you not tell when people are just shitting on you?.... and are you really stupid enough to believe that Sci American article? You stupefy me. You have an 80 IQ.... right?

Just to be clear. I never listened to my daughter masturbate. She told me about it on her own and it surprised me. She has a very strong sex drive. I didn't tell her to have a strong sex drive and I didn't interfere with her private space. I did make sure she didn't have internet in her room when she was young.

But really. I just think you are some kind of brain damaged cunt. I will no longer communicate with you. You are now blocked from me and I will not reply to you. and... oh yeah.... suck my asshole.

John D

Post by John D »

and... I apologize to the rest of the pit. I will no longer engage with that idiot FTP.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: and... I apologize to the rest of the pit. I will no longer engage with that idiot FTP.
Sometimes, the only way to win the game is to not play.

:clap:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: I apologize
No more apologies. No more 'don't read this' disclaimers on your homelife posts. Just post. It's all delightful.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Pity there’s nothing more interesting to talk about.
Well, at the risk of dragging things down to sewer levels...

My little circle of online gamer buddies and I have a new "thing" we're currently kicking around: gelatin eggs. One of the guys, mid-insult rant, summoned an accusation of butt-stuffing with gelatin eggs and hurled it at his opponent. He has no idea how, why or where the notion came from (he's actually a bit of a square) but the end result was a complete breakdown in our gaming session as people exploded with laughter over the VOIP, virtual vehicles drove into walls/trees and the game was abandoned.

So yeah, butt-stuffing with jelly eggs...apparently it's a thing! Not sure how interesting (or not) you may find this nugget of degenerate info?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote:
John D wrote: I apologize
No more apologies. No more 'don't read this' disclaimers on your homelife posts. Just post. It's all delightful.
I second this.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

what is this?

MEME WAR?

CLOWN WAR ?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

GHOST OF KYIV OTTAWA CBC:

The trucks have left Ottawa, but 'phantom honking' lingers for many downtown

...some downtown residents say they're haunted by "phantom honking" — what sounds like blaring truck horns, but no actual sounds are there.
City starts to tally occupation's toll on residents' mental health

"When you hear that noise, it's like, 'Oh, are they back? Is there a road convoy coming back, right?'" said Sean Flynn, who lives about three kilometres from downtown but could still hear the horns inside his home during the protests.

"'I felt I was constantly doing these sort of double takes ... it almost feels a bit re-traumatizing."

Flynn isn't alone. Downtown resident Zakir Virani said he hears phantom honking, too, usually at night, which keeps him awake.

"It's hard to explain because I think with any post-traumatic stress-induced thinking, it's not very rational. You're not actually hearing honking," he said, adding he experiences "constant on-edgeness" and "fear" any time he steps outside since the protests.

"It's not good for anyone to feel that way."

A 'temporary' symptom
Dr Peter Liu, an Ottawa-based clinical psychologist, said it's possible people who hear phantom honking are experiencing a "mild trauma."

"These sounds become sort of embedded in mind, kind of like the way trauma leads to flashbacks," said Liu. "Even long after this has happened, the brain is still in a hyper-vigilant state and expects more honking."

Liu said this is especially worrisome because it contributes to disrupted sleep. When people can't sleep, it leads to anxiety and exhaustion, with the possibility of developing into depression or memory problems.

"It is temporary and it will always fade with time," Liu said of the phantom honking. In the meantime, he recommended trying to sleep in a different location, even if it's just in another room, listening to music, or putting on white noise before bed.

If the problem continues, he said people shouldn't hesitate to reach out to a doctor or mental health professional.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/c ... 04?cmp=rss

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Interesting inputs from the panel

https://www.bitchute.com/video/baC7RVKNTs0/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Pity there’s nothing more interesting to talk about.
Well, at the risk of dragging things down to sewer levels...

My little circle of online gamer buddies and I have a new "thing" we're currently kicking around: gelatin eggs. One of the guys, mid-insult rant, summoned an accusation of butt-stuffing with gelatin eggs and hurled it at his opponent. He has no idea how, why or where the notion came from (he's actually a bit of a square) but the end result was a complete breakdown in our gaming session as people exploded with laughter over the VOIP, virtual vehicles drove into walls/trees and the game was abandoned.

So yeah, butt-stuffing with jelly eggs...apparently it's a thing! Not sure how interesting (or not) you may find this nugget of degenerate info?
Anything keto is good 👍

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Metaphor for today

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Interesting read on the Russian road to 2022.

https://www.understandingwar.org/sites/ ... 202019.pdf

John D

Post by John D »

God damit... now I have images of FTP's pretty mouth and jelly eggs as I drift off to sleep.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Obviously photoshopped. An Ar-15 weighs around 7 lbs. No way Piggie could lift that with one arm.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: China and now Russia have demonstrated the fragility of liberal-globalism and the primacy of focused nationalism.
The neoliberal-neocon elite promised that globalization would make Russia and China docile, as they wouldn't want to risk their new markets. Instead, Russia and China realized they had the West by the balls.

Back in 2014 and In another universe, NATO would have either rushed Ukraine into their system post Crimea and challenged Russia to 'have a go'.

OR

They would have publicly guaranteed non-NATO membership to Ukraine but backed their neutrality with a purely defensive alliance. And challenged Russia to 'have a go'.

But no. The west instead umm'ed and ahh'ed - while greenlighting Nord Stream 2 to keep the globalist dreams alive.
Meanwhile they balk at cutting Russia from SWIFT because of the global financial consequences.

How's that working out for us?
Yep. Either bring Ukraine into NATO when Russia was weak, or take the age-old, proven approach of trading concessions for concessions, assurances for assurances.
If the goal of NATO was to keep Russia out of Ukraine, an armed, neutral Ukraine friendly to, but not allied with, the West, would've sufficed.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: You left out the part where you and John listened to Broadway show tunes and cried like fags at lady Diana's funeral.
I'm sure John would play Candle in the Wind to get you in the mood for your butt-munching.

(Surely by now, you must realize your attempts at homophobic insults have backfired worse than Steffie Zvan's poetry corner.)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: and your cock was so hard and sprayed so much jizz on my face.
I made quite the mess, didn't I? It got all over everything.

► Show Spoiler

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: You left out the part where you and John listened to Broadway show tunes and cried like fags at lady Diana's funeral.
I'm sure John would play Candle in the Wind to get you in the mood for your butt-munching.

(Surely by now, you must realize your attempts at homophobic insults have backfired worse than Steffie Zvan's poetry corner.)
Haha. I watched "The River of No Return" with my wife a few days ago. Marylin Monroe is sooooo fucking hot in this movie. My wife got annoyed at my fandom of her. They were taking a raft down a rough river. Every scene would have her rowing the raft soaking wet. My wife says: "She's wet again!" and I am like "Oh yeah!" Haha.

John D

Post by John D »

Masterpieces will survive! If feel good about this in the long term.

So.... Lord of the Rings is being destroyed about now. Wow. I read "Lord of the Rings" in 1976 when I was a teenager. Such an amazing thing. and... the Jackson movies came out... and they were pretty good. and now... well... the masterpiece is being ruined. But... I have hope. People will eventually return to the greatness of the original. I think masterpieces survive.

My son-in-law is a big fan of vampires. Vampires in his video games... vampires in his movies. and I am like "Hey... If you like vampires you need to read the original Dracula by Bram Stoker." So... he decides to give it a read. He loves it. It is a great book after all. Really... it is a masterpiece. The masterpieces survive.

As much as Hollywood and shitty writers try to make quick money off of popularity. The masterpieces survive. Crime and Punishment... Frankenstein... The Odyssey... Middlemarch... Dracula... Brave New World... 1984. These things survive and return in their original glory. There is hope for humanity.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: So.... Lord of the Rings is being destroyed about now. <snip>
Yup. I've trained my mind to blank out all mention of that accursed attempt at a TV show. Nope, nuh-huh, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Meanwhile, speaking of timeless classics...

There are subtle complexities to this which baffle my ape-brain and put me into a blissful trance... :o

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Chinkjap GF didn't know who "Trigger" was, so I showed her Roy Rogers and Dale and Trigger and Bullet and Gabby and "Don't Fence Me In".

Heterosexual showtunes.

---

At the moment, she's watching the Adidas & Gucci collaboration runway show, on her phone.

It looks-to-me like this show is a big step AWAY from the aggressively-ugly Unfuckable Alien aesthetic of recent years.

These look like people who fuck in dark nightclubs with alcohol & cocaine, not ovipositor jelly eggs under harsh fluorescent light.

Even the Pet Shop Boys song at the end-- is gayness from a Straighter Time.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Another nod to hetero-trad is the showing of a 'wedding dress' as the last 'look' in the runway show... before the 'final push' (procession of all the models at the end.)

This show has 2 'brides'... at 8min30sec & 11min50sec. Take yer pick.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: "Hey... If you like vampires you need to read the original Dracula by Bram Stoker." So... he decides to give it a read. He loves it. It is a great book after all. Really... it is a masterpiece. The masterpieces survive.
Read it for the first time this past Halloween. Awesome. Quite modern.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Entering the guerrilla phase?
ATTENTION ALL!!! #stoprussia
DPSU, NPU, NGU, ZSU, SBU and other law enforcement structures give their lives for you and Ukraine, and you will do as it is written to help us FIGHT THIS DIRTY!!!!
In order to prevent the enemy from advancing on our territory!!!
1. If you saw a column of tanks, the column of petrol trucks will be sure to go after them. Do whatever it takes to make sure they don't pass. Block roads, cut trees, lengthen nets from gates by any means necessary. No fuel - no technology.
2. If you see that the column has gone into the forest lane, cut down the trees, block them too, keep them out.
3. If you know that the enemy has stopped in the forest, and are 100% sure that it is the enemy, do not spare the forest, set it on fire... a new one will grow on the bones of the occupier!!!
4. Who has EXCAVATORS in stock, dig up the settlements so the enemy can't drive through, don't wait for someone to do it for you!
5. To the attention of GUNS WITH OPTICAL AIMALS, it is not necessary to go to the enemy in the open, shoot from a distance at the wheels, it will stop transport, further - according to the setting.
6. Take your pointers off the area, you all orient yourself, the enemy is not. If they ask where we are - show imagination, DISINFORM the enemy.
7. Everyone's heard of the labels that saboteurs make on buildings, near important objects, etc. Fill with earth, pour with resin, destroy by any means.
8. If there is information that the enemy is approaching, smoking straw, tires in large quantities, black smoke is disinforming, the enemy will think that the settlement is already fired, it will help to win some time!!!
Any help is greatly appreciated right now!!
Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the Heroes - we greet you only so, let them hear where they came to death!!!!
Share this post, together we are power!!!
It wouldn't be classified as a guerrilla campaign until conventional forces we're out of the picture. This is logistical depletion. Most people think the pointy end of the force is where it's strength is, in reality the logistical requirements to keep one infantry battalion combat effective is a multiple of that battalion. If your troops aren't getting ammunition/food/meds, and fuel for mechanised arms, then their capabilities diminish exponentially. Nowadays everyone thinks of special forces as some kind of one man army outfits because it sells. But it's bullshit. Spec Ops main role until they became movie stars and book sellers was to go deep into enemy territory, fuck up their logistics and provide intel. That kind of capability is special enough. Modern western Spec ops are modelled after the LRDG in North Africa who largely became the SAS. Those guys were doing it all before the manual was written. The chaos the wrecked behind then lines not only screwed the axis forces, it also meant massive forces were diverted to securing the supply lines, forces that otherwise would have been available for an attack.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: China and now Russia have demonstrated the fragility of liberal-globalism and the primacy of focused nationalism.
The neoliberal-neocon elite promised that globalization would make Russia and China docile, as they wouldn't want to risk their new markets. Instead, Russia and China realized they had the West by the balls.

Back in 2014 and In another universe, NATO would have either rushed Ukraine into their system post Crimea and challenged Russia to 'have a go'.

OR

They would have publicly guaranteed non-NATO membership to Ukraine but backed their neutrality with a purely defensive alliance. And challenged Russia to 'have a go'.

But no. The west instead umm'ed and ahh'ed - while greenlighting Nord Stream 2 to keep the globalist dreams alive.
Meanwhile they balk at cutting Russia from SWIFT because of the global financial consequences.

How's that working out for us?
Yep. Either bring Ukraine into NATO when Russia was weak, or take the age-old, proven approach of trading concessions for concessions, assurances for assurances.
If the goal of NATO was to keep Russia out of Ukraine, an armed, neutral Ukraine friendly to, but not allied with, the West, would've sufficed.
It's the tale of the Scorpion. Greed is the primary mover in the west, that greed has created the powerhouse that is China. Fat pigs getting stinking rich having their products created in china for slave labour wages, and just like the pigs who created the financial crash of 2008, they won't have to pay the price of the Chinese machine their greed created. There was a time when China/Russia was identified as being so at odds with the western values of organised society that doing anything which increased their power would land you in the shit, but profit is now king, and shitholes like china now have the majority of the manufacturing capability we would need to do fucking anything.

China's navy is now larger than the US. Think about that, China wants Taiwan, they will be watching very closely what the US does about Ukraine. As it stands the US is more likely to guarantee Taiwan independence because of TMSC. The west can't let it fall into China's hands, it's also why a new plant is being fast built in Texas.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

I would hope, but i would doubt that it will happen, the EU member states stop being a bunch of bureaucratic gravy train bankers, and move towards a common EU defence organisation. By all rights the EU should be the biggest dog on the block, the US would not want it to happen, and will actively try to stop it, but the EU need to get their shit together and stop taking the lead from, and relying on the US.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/HBpeXaWEkDEe.jpeg

Russia vs. Ukraine is a Great Opportunity to Build Back Better using Green New Deal sorosues of Meme Energy.

:bjarte:

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Service Dog wrote:
https://media.patriots.win/post/HBpeXaWEkDEe.jpeg

Russia vs. Ukraine is a Great Opportunity to Build Back Better using Green New Deal sorosues of Meme Energy.

:bjarte:
Russia is holding the world's natural gas resources hostage and using it as a bargaining chip.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Russia increasing artillery and air attacks after stalled on the ground?
Today was a difficult time for the Defense Forces of Ukraine.
The occupants continue shelling in almost all directions of the front line.
Air Forces stand against the aggressor both in heaven and on earth.
Heroically holds the defense of the aviation garnish in Vasilkov, enduring mass shelling and enemy attacks. Air Force soldiers bravely give away the aggressor in other cities and military garnish.
During the current day, the bombing and storm aviation carried out missile-bomb strikes on six columns of the occupiers military equipment.
Su-25 stormers in the warehouse of steam and chains attacked and destroyed the columns of enemy equipment in Kherson region and Chernihiv region.
The combat work of the assailants on the ground was continued by the bombing aviation. Su-24M destroyed the columns of enemy technology in Kyiv region, Zhytomyr region, Chernihiv region and Zaporozhye.
Units of Zenith missile troops shot down enemies of Ka-52 helicopter and Orlan-10 drone.
Once again, the crew of the unmanned aviation complex "Bayraktar TB2", which struck the column of the ZRK "Buk-M1" with a corrected aviation bomb.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: The inflation has indeed picked up due to supply side shortages. Nothing to do with MMT, if that was your point. I know that the neolibs all still decrying and blaming MMT, but with an underproducing economy and supply shortages there will be inflation. 'Nuff said. Feel free to roll out Yellen or anyone else whining about MMT, I won't engage with that because it's all BS.

Consider this scenario:

MMTopia-- a hypothetical First World Western nation with a sovereign currency (and whatever-else is required, according to the Modern Monetary Theory playbook)...

implements MMT to to-the-hilt. Money is 'printed', govt spends, full-employment is achieved, wages rise to the desired degree, and some 'warning sign' inflation appears.

So the hypothetical MMT-utopia tapers-off the spending, to cool the economy/ cool the inflation.

And then-- Russia decides to invade little neighbor nations. Gobbling them up like potato chips.

MMTopia can either sit-idly-by...

Or else MMTopia can print & spend more money-- further-inflating their already maxed-out currency.

And then-- muslim countries (Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Saudi) invade their neighbors. Coups are attempted in secular-muslim Malaysia (et al.)

And then China says, "Suuuure, Mmmmtopia, we'll keep buying your debt. But, by the way, we're also invading Taiwan." (waves to Japan.)

Maybe... you can sell NFTs to the birds & seashells to the fish.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Russia increasing artillery and air attacks after stalled on the ground?
Today was a difficult time for the Defense Forces of Ukraine.
The occupants continue shelling in almost all directions of the front line.
Air Forces stand against the aggressor both in heaven and on earth.
Heroically holds the defense of the aviation garnish in Vasilkov, enduring mass shelling and enemy attacks. Air Force soldiers bravely give away the aggressor in other cities and military garnish.
During the current day, the bombing and storm aviation carried out missile-bomb strikes on six columns of the occupiers military equipment.
Su-25 stormers in the warehouse of steam and chains attacked and destroyed the columns of enemy equipment in Kherson region and Chernihiv region.
The combat work of the assailants on the ground was continued by the bombing aviation. Su-24M destroyed the columns of enemy technology in Kyiv region, Zhytomyr region, Chernihiv region and Zaporozhye.
Units of Zenith missile troops shot down enemies of Ka-52 helicopter and Orlan-10 drone.
Once again, the crew of the unmanned aviation complex "Bayraktar TB2", which struck the column of the ZRK "Buk-M1" with a corrected aviation bomb.
See they did learn something from US doctrine. The bombing will continue until Ukraine becomes peaceful.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Za-zen wrote: China's navy is now larger than the US. Think about that, China wants Taiwan, they will be watching very closely what the US does about Ukraine.
Notably, China built a ton of short-range diesel subs. In a war, they'd be like a school of piranhas encircling Taiwan.

As it stands the US is more likely to guarantee Taiwan independence because of TMSC. The west can't let it fall into China's hands, it's also why a new plant is being fast built in Texas.
But the rare earth minerals that solar energy depends on are mined almost exclusively by China. Not sure at this point whether the frenetic push to replace everything with electricity is stupidity or treason.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Service Dog wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: The inflation has indeed picked up due to supply side shortages. Nothing to do with MMT, if that was your point. I know that the neolibs all still decrying and blaming MMT, but with an underproducing economy and supply shortages there will be inflation. 'Nuff said. Feel free to roll out Yellen or anyone else whining about MMT, I won't engage with that because it's all BS.

Consider this scenario:

MMTopia-- a hypothetical First World Western nation with a sovereign currency (and whatever-else is required, according to the Modern Monetary Theory playbook)...

implements MMT to to-the-hilt. Money is 'printed', govt spends, full-employment is achieved, wages rise to the desired degree, and some 'warning sign' inflation appears.

So the hypothetical MMT-utopia tapers-off the spending, to cool the economy/ cool the inflation.

And then-- Russia decides to invade little neighbor nations. Gobbling them up like potato chips.

Or else MMTopia can print & spend more money-- further-inflating their already maxed-out currency.

And then-- muslim countries (Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Saudi) invade their neighbors. Coups are attempted in secular-muslim Malaysia (et al.)

And then China says, "Suuuure, Mmmmtopia, we'll keep buying your debt. But, by the way, we're also invading Taiwan." (waves to Japan.)

I'm all in on bitcoin

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Service Dog wrote:

Consider this scenario:

I think the theory of it is that, you want to have enough money sloshing around in the economy that you maximize the productive labour. Nobody is sitting around on their arse because there isn't enough money to pay them to do something useful. By maximizing the labour you are putting to productive use, you maximize the growth of your economy. That way, when some challenge comes along you are bigger, stronger and wealthier than you would have been had you not done MMT.

In many ways the whole thing is over my head. I do wonder though, what happens to the MMT models if you assume that the people running the economy are a bunch of internationalist crooks whose money is offshore and don't care that much of the national economy collapses.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Za-zen wrote: China's navy is now larger than the US. Think about that, China wants Taiwan, they will be watching very closely what the US does about Ukraine.
Notably, China built a ton of short-range diesel subs. In a war, they'd be like a school of piranhas encircling Taiwan.

As it stands the US is more likely to guarantee Taiwan independence because of TMSC. The west can't let it fall into China's hands, it's also why a new plant is being fast built in Texas.
But the rare earth minerals that solar energy depends on are mined almost exclusively by China. Not sure at this point whether the frenetic push to replace everything with electricity is stupidity or treason.
Just like the natural gas Russia is exploiting, China is mining our rare earth minerals without treaty, which is a casus belli in any international law. Agreed and recognised international borders do not have depth.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Za-zen wrote: I would hope, but i would doubt that it will happen, the EU member states stop being a bunch of bureaucratic gravy train bankers, and move towards a common EU defence organisation. By all rights the EU should be the biggest dog on the block, the US would not want it to happen, and will actively try to stop it, but the EU need to get their shit together and stop taking the lead from, and relying on the US.
That strikes me as a further diminution of US power. Plus I think Germany's head is still messed up about the idea of being a military power. You've then got the final issue that it would bring to a head more of the tensions around the EU dissolving the countries within it and turning into a "United States of Europe". I guess it comes down to, do the nowhere men of these Global institutions make a dash for the finish, or do they try and cool everything off and hope things eventually go back to being like the 1990s.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

John D wrote: My son-in-law is a big fan of vampires. Vampires in his video games... vampires in his movies. and I am like "Hey... If you like vampires you need to read the original Dracula by Bram Stoker." So... he decides to give it a read. He loves it. It is a great book after all. Really... it is a masterpiece. The masterpieces survive.
Bram Stoker was an interesting fellow. Probably gay. Possibly died of syphilis. Married the ex-girlfriend of Oscar Wilde. I went to Whitby to see the locations from the early part of the book.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

fafnir wrote:
Za-zen wrote: I would hope, but i would doubt that it will happen, the EU member states stop being a bunch of bureaucratic gravy train bankers, and move towards a common EU defence organisation. By all rights the EU should be the biggest dog on the block, the US would not want it to happen, and will actively try to stop it, but the EU need to get their shit together and stop taking the lead from, and relying on the US.
That strikes me as a further diminution of US power. Plus I think Germany's head is still messed up about the idea of being a military power. You've then got the final issue that it would bring to a head more of the tensions around the EU dissolving the countries within it and turning into a "United States of Europe". I guess it comes down to, do the nowhere men of these Global institutions make a dash for the finish, or do they try and cool everything off and hope things eventually go back to being like the 1990s.
That's why the US would do everything in its power to sabotage it. The US empire is waning, it was a relatively short lived one. But a house divided and all that jazz.................. Let's look at recent history, the Afghans despite 20 years of military investment, equipped and trained bolted when the Talibs turned up on donkeys with AKs. The Ukrainians are piss poor, have been given relatively little aid and their fucking old people's homes are emptying with seniors asking for a rifle and directions towards the Soviet scum. They believe in the construct of Ukraine, afghans were only ever interested in the dollar and free goats to fuck.

Look at the US as it is, how long before there aren't enough people believing in the construct to willingly say i'm dying right here, right now for this. I don't know why the insanity that thinks this is the ad you should use to recruit future killers hasn't infected Europe, but thank fuck for it

You are right about the legacy of WW2 castrating Europe, Europe needs to get over it's shit and take it place as the leader of the universe.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Just as a counter ad, this is fairly recent, no bullshit, it's all about the pain, if you don't want pain, don't apply. I know as a teen which one i'd be signing up for

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote: God damit... now I have images of FTP's pretty mouth and jelly eggs as I drift off to sleep.
Hey pervert. I decided to come to Detroilet after all, just going to stop off at PZ's to pick up a rotting porcupine for your filthy asshole first.
Haha.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Scratch that, it's a tribute, not official, here's an official

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Wipe John's shit off your teeth, you nitwit.

The only part of your fucking link anybody needs to read-- is the Funding disclosure statement:

"This project has been funded in whole or in part with Federal funds from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health (NIH)"
NIAID has Zero credibility until Fauci is punished for his Gain Of Function cover-up lies.

"Lu Chen, Di Liu, and Yi Yan"
Oh... the Chinese Communist Wuhan Institute of Virology says the virus didn't originate at the Wuhan Institute of Virology? :rimshot:

"We thank the authors from the originating laboratories and the submitting laboratories, who generated and shared via GISAID"
GISAID was literally founded AT the 2006 World Economic Forum in Davos. GISAID's founding-funder was telecom billionaire Peter Bogner, at the direction of Dubya's US Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff.

"Department of Health and Human Services"
The head of HHS is a blatantly political monster named Xavier Beccera. Beccera was Kamala Harris's protege & successor as California Attorney General. Xavier Beccera filed FELONY CHARGES when Planned Parenthood was caught on video-- admitting they sold fetal organs on the black market... and that they let unwanted newborn babies die without medical attention-- on a routine basis (approx. once every 2 months).

Xavier didn't bring felony charges against the black market organ traders or the already-born baby killers. But against the whistleblowers who made the incriminating video. Xavier Beccera is covered in human blood, a veteran of criminal medical cover-ups.

Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI)
"CEPI was officially launched in Davos in January 2017 as a global mechanism...in alignment with the WHO R&D Blueprint"
Top private donor: Bill & Melinda Gates. 98.1 million conflict$ of intere$t.

Gilead Sciences
NASDAQ: GILD Founding board members Donald Rumsfeld & George P. Schultz. (Warren Buffett refused to get-involved).

wikipedia: "The company has been the subject of significant controversy over its business practices, including extremely high pricing of drugs such as Sovaldi and Truvada in the United States relative to production cost and cost in the developing world."

"Several class-action lawsuits have been filed against Gilead over allegations that the company deliberately delayed development of antiretroviral AIDS drugs"

"Plaintiffs allege that Gilead suspended [safer] medications [in favor of a more-profitable] compound whose long-term use was associated with adverse side effects such as nephrotoxicity and bone density loss."

Makers of Solvaldi: "in the US, for instance, it was launched at $1,000 per pill or $84,000 for the standard 84-day course,[87][88] but it was drastically cheaper in the developing world;[89] in India, it dropped as low as $4.29 per pill"

"When Truvada was introduced, it cost approximately $1,200 per month in the United States.[95] By 2018, this price had increased to up to $2,000, despite generally costing less than $100 outside the U.S.[95] Gilead made over $3 billion in sales of Truvada in 2018."

"Gilead has also been accused of stifling competition. A lawsuit filed in the United States in 2019 alleged that the company entered "pay for delay" agreements with other manufacturers, wherein the manufacturers agreed to delay releasing generic versions of Truvada.[103]"

"A 2016 report by the liberal think tank Americans for Tax Fairness argued that Gilead was able to avoid up to $10 billion in taxes on U.S. sales through mechanisms such as transfer pricing,[107][108][109] the sale of assets between affiliated entities. In particular, Gilead sells intellectual property to an Irish subsidiary, which then sells the finished products, such as Sovaldi, in the United States and elsewhere, paying the low Irish tax rate on profits.[110] The practice is common among multinational pharmaceutical companies like Gilead.[107]"

Gilead sells the Covid-19 drug Remdesivir... an entire shitshow of a story, too long to quote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilead_Sc ... Remdesivir

"funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)"
5 days ago, the CDC was exposed by The New York Times for having deliberately concealed Covid-19 data which contradicted the Biden Administration's vaccine agenda. https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... ky#p508652

scroll back up to the PINK & YELLOW at the top if this page, if you don't get it, yet.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Za-zen wrote: That's why the US would do everything in its power to sabotage it. The US empire is waning, it was a relatively short lived one. But a house divided and all that jazz.................. Let's look at recent history, the Afghans despite 20 years of military investment, equipped and trained bolted when the Talibs turned up on donkeys with AKs. The Ukrainians are piss poor, have been given relatively little aid and their fucking old people's homes are emptying with seniors asking for a rifle and directions towards the Soviet scum. They believe in the construct of Ukraine, afghans were only ever interested in the dollar and free goats to fuck.

Look at the US as it is, how long before there aren't enough people believing in the construct to willingly say i'm dying right here, right now for this. I don't know why the insanity that thinks this is the ad you should use to recruit future killers hasn't infected Europe, but thank fuck for it
Liberalism is the political philosophy of the merchants. The merchants want us to be the fat little consumers of Wall-E. The fat little consumers in Wall-E are not good for much beyond getting fat. This trend has been going for a long time. I was thinking of rewatching High Noon. It's like the West think the problem with the town is Gary Cooper.
Za-zen wrote: You are right about the legacy of WW2 castrating Europe, Europe needs to get over it's shit and take it place as the leader of the universe.
It's the founding myth of the past 80 years. We have been taught it in schools. It's connected to the reason for the EU, at least insofar as your average boomer understands it. There is a big pile of stuff in the corner of the room that we have all been leaned on very hard not to notice. It is something of the same delusion as the British left marching in the early 60s for unilateral British nuclear disarmament on the basis that it would be a moral example for the US and USSR to follow. The idea is that if we turn ourselves into sexless, castrated eunuchs who are incapable of defending ourselves, the rest of the world will as well. It's like a feminist fantasy where if only women were in power war wouldn't happen. It's the fucking Children's Crusade. It's like David Starkey said in a video on Ukraine, we act like we think everybody has the world view of a woke 16 year old school girl.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Unconfirmed footage of the Ghost of Kiev being sent into battle:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Some war updates of substance:
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgr ... t-update-9

Map of Russian advance on Kiev:
kiev.png
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 62 times

But today, Mayor said city is "encircled." Doubt that much progress in one day.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: The only part of your fucking link anybody needs to read-- is the Funding disclosure statement:
I went and read it. It's cladistics, which is glorified tea-leaf reading. But worse, they themselves arbitrarily define the parameters of what a zoonose mutation -- sorry, what two totally coincidental zoonose mutations in quick succession -- would look like. And Glory Be! that's what it looks like!

Just curious, ftp -- did you stumble across this on your own, or is it a tract being passed around within the Branch Covidian cult?

free thoughtpolice

I was about to agree with your other post that was informative and showed reputable sources and was surprised because you normally used to get your info from The Gateway Pundit. That link still looks legit but you usually have problems in sorting out truth from bullshit.

I saw there were several studies out recently on various newsfeeds and posted them without comment.

I'm not Branch Covidian, I'm teamsoros. Just to set record straight.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

fafnir wrote:
Za-zen wrote: That's why the US would do everything in its power to sabotage it. The US empire is waning, it was a relatively short lived one. But a house divided and all that jazz.................. Let's look at recent history, the Afghans despite 20 years of military investment, equipped and trained bolted when the Talibs turned up on donkeys with AKs. The Ukrainians are piss poor, have been given relatively little aid and their fucking old people's homes are emptying with seniors asking for a rifle and directions towards the Soviet scum. They believe in the construct of Ukraine, afghans were only ever interested in the dollar and free goats to fuck.

Liberalism is the political philosophy of the merchants. The merchants want us to be the fat little consumers of Wall-E. The fat little consumers in Wall-E are not good for much beyond getting fat. This trend has been going for a long time. I was thinking of rewatching High Noon. It's like the West think the problem with the town is Gary Cooper.
Za-zen wrote: You are right about the legacy of WW2 castrating Europe, Europe needs to get over it's shit and take it place as the leader of the universe.
It's the founding myth of the past 80 years. We have been taught it in schools. It's connected to the reason for the EU, at least insofar as your average boomer understands it. There is a big pile of stuff in the corner of the room that we have all been leaned on very hard not to notice. It is something of the same delusion as the British left marching in the early 60s for unilateral British nuclear disarmament on the basis that it would be a moral example for the US and USSR to follow. The idea is that if we turn ourselves into sexless, castrated eunuchs who are incapable of defending ourselves, the rest of the world will as well. It's like a feminist fantasy where if only women were in power war wouldn't happen. It's the fucking Children's Crusade. It's like David Starkey said in a video on Ukraine, we act like we think everybody has the world view of a woke 16 year old school girl.
I've seen a bit of the world, including some places where society is equivalent to medieval Europe. Whilst anecdotal there is a common humanity where on the whole people will aid other people. Empathy is the basic building block of a value system, and is a strong trait in humanity. But the flip side of that coin exists too, and i've seen barbarity that is difficult to comprehend in its gratuitous nature.

It's the psychological paradox of how a Nazi camp gaurd could kiss his children while murdering other children. I personally can't wrap my head around it, i'm not more "moral" than anyone else, but i know that i could never be convinced to do it. Perhaps the answer is in how group psychology changes behaviour, and structural hierarchies within the group. I read that the gestapo was never that large an organisation, what they did have, was people on every street in the country reporting suspicions to them. The idea that the average German person didn't know what the nazis were doing is horseshit, but the reality of their complicity is unimaginable. The dangers of just how "evil" humans can be in the social order of groups should be terrifying, and grouping is as much a natural behaviour in us as zombies.

We're safe here though, we group of sylmepitters are the original anti-groupers.

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote:
John D wrote: So.... Lord of the Rings is being destroyed about now. <snip>
Yup. I've trained my mind to blank out all mention of that accursed attempt at a TV show. Nope, nuh-huh, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Meanwhile, speaking of timeless classics...

There are subtle complexities to this which baffle my ape-brain and put me into a blissful trance... :o
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Several Ottawa truckers get their trucks back from impound.

Trudeau's Stasi parked the trucks in impound a week ago... left them running with the windows down. To burn all the fuel, drain the battery, let snow into the cab.

Cops also put a warning sign on the doors of one truck with a dashcam... to warn other officers not to get caught vandalizing or stealing from that-one... for fear of being caught on livestream.

After all that's transpired-- they still don't Get It. A lone nomad who criss-crosses the entire continent... with a bunch of brotherly relationships with others like himself... is NOT someone you want to start a petty war of dirty-tricks with.

The snowpigs have no idea how lucky they are-- the truckers decided to engage like gentlemen.

Maybe now they know-- if they're watching the news from Ukraine.

I talked to Fang today. He said he feels Emboldened... first by the truckers, then by Ukraine... to stand-up more & speak-out more. The example he gave... was that (as a gay guy) he feels they should have been grateful for the big win on Gay Marriage (and equal rights). But, instead, he said: "The LGBTQ Community behaved EXACTLY LIKE the most crazy rightwing Christians said we would. I feel like people have been acting-like Crazy Nonsense is Important. But now that everything's fucked-up... I wanna say... Shut Up! We Have To Care About Your Fake Problems Anymore. We Have More Important Stuff To Deal With."

Sure-- he coulda stood-up for himself before-this. But-- he's fearful. I guess he reached a tipping point-- toward confidence.

John D

Post by John D »

Did some faggot shit today. Saw the revival version of "Oklahoma". hmmmm.... not so good. No real dancing so that whole part of the show is flat. Then they staged the thing on one set... no scenery... no props... just the cast sitting in a big room. yawn. Then... the way they staged Curly killing Jud indicates that Curly assassinated him... and they let him off the hook. So, yeah, wow. A really shitty version of one of the best musicals in history.

It was, however, nice to get out. It was at the Fox theater which is really one of the most ornate theaters in the world. Just the venue makes it worth a visit. I chatted up a bunch of women in line for drinks. Women who told me I am an excellent whistler... as I tend to whistle the songs at intermission. They were all older married women but it is fun to think that chatting with a stranger is exciting.... even when it means nothing. I come across as a totally harmless guy who likes old musicals. Fun to finally be able to chat with people... no masks... complaining about the lack of dancing but complementing the singers.

Met my whole family for dinner at a middle eastern place. Detroit has a large population of Lebanese and Syrians and Chaldeans. Great middle eastern food here. The bill was $150 for seven people and the waitress apologized for the size of the bill. Haha. Wonderful food. Great prices. Great service.

My oldest daughter's sex friend lives in town here so we met up with them for dinner. Her sex friend has decided that "their" daughter is a "they". She is really quite a sweet little girly-girl so there is no reason to call her a "they" except that "mom" is a bit fucked in the head. So... it was hard for me because my daughter and wife kept call the child "she". I was baffled. Like they really didn't care. and... well... I don't really care... but if you really want to play this fucking pronoun thing you should do it. Haha. I didn't complain or anything and we had a nice polite meal.

But then when the child was coming back from a quick visit to the car I spotted "them" and said... "Here they is." Right? I mean... if someone's personal pronoun is "they" instead of "she" then you need to treat the "they" pronoun as singular. Right? You can't say "Here they are." because "are" is only used for the plural pronoun. I asked my daughter about this and she said "No... you still say are." and I replied... "But you are using they as a singular pronoun." You have to say "Here they is." She just gave me a dumb look. My daughter didn't even use the "they" pronoun much of the night. I was the only one that did it right. Haha. The whole thing is just fake... it is just performative. Whatever. I don't really care anymore.... but I am gonna start saying "Here they is." It is fucking fantastic. And multiple "they" people have to be called "theys"... So I will start saying "Here theys are." Haha.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Za-zen wrote: It's the psychological paradox of how a Nazi camp gaurd could kiss his children while murdering other children. I personally can't wrap my head around it, i'm not more "moral" than anyone else, but i know that i could never be convinced to do it. Perhaps the answer is in how group psychology changes behaviour, and structural hierarchies within the group. I read that the gestapo was never that large an organisation, what they did have, was people on every street in the country reporting suspicions to them. The idea that the average German person didn't know what the nazis were doing is horseshit, but the reality of their complicity is unimaginable. The dangers of just how "evil" humans can be in the social order of groups should be terrifying, and grouping is as much a natural behaviour in us as zombies.
This is Jordan Peterson's major point: You're very capable of being as evil as a Nazi guard, as they were just as human as you are. They are not subhuman or otherwise somehow brain washed in a way that could not also happen to you. The only way to avoid this is to doubt your own motives and to raise your aim to the highest possible good. The same point is made about slavery: It was actually brave to be against slavery in the 1860s, but it isn't a brave moral position today. The moral position hasn't changed, but the culture has. Also, the last two years should have made it very clear to everyone exactly how that happened. Everywhere mandates were instituted you also had a snitch culture develop where "do gooders" reported others for going against the mandates. That's fundamentally the same behaviour.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Holy shit John, that was hilarious. Play it light-- and your entire evening was Groucho Marx out on the town.

Play it cunty-- Oscar Wilde. Real slow-- Stephen Wright. Other options... Larry David or Seinfeld.

Hell-- you're in Detroit. Dave Chapelle: "Did some faggot shit today."

But the version foremost in my mind-- I can't immediately name what brain-melting bastard would fit the role...
But... whoever it is... I wanna write material for him.

I came up with this stand-up comedy joke... feel free to try it in the wild:

"My pronouns are They/Them, because I'm aroused sexually by fucking-up the English language."

"So, naturally, I support the LGTQAIB Community, because it's impossible to say."

"Actually, I'm grammar-fluid... because I also get-off on being a stickler about proper usage."

"These are 'dad jokes.' Or, for me, as a dad, they're just... jokes."

If someone asks why you're being such an ass about this-stuff... keep this image on your phone to show them...

...then start explaining the D&D Alignment system. If they're familiar with that/ or they get the hang of it...

explain that these are the D&D Alignments.... OF the D&D Alignments: "Chaotic Good is the most Lawful Neutral alignment..."

(that part comes from some evil genius called @tinysubversions on Twitter.)

if your audiences starts to creep-away from you, or get angry-- say "hey, I can see I'm freakin' you out a little. I'm on LSD right now. Do want a hit of Polyamorous Reality, maaaaan ?"

"No? What are ya? Some kinda anti-vaxxer...NARK!?!