https://media.patriots.win/post/GQ5PQBaxKhpX.png

Today, CTVnews.ca disseminates the Police lie, without challenging it:

Service Dog

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Take this Cognitive Test. (Here's a hint: wheelchair)

--

Meanwhile, in other Old Lady news...

The woman whose land & home were raided in Coutts... where that 'cache' of Trucker Guns was supposedly found (according to Police)...

wants to know why the cops didn't display the gun they seized from-her :think: , when they raided her home, pulled her out of bed in her pajamas, injuring her wrists with handcuffs.

She was charged with 'possession of a weapon', and they seized her .22 rifle. So why didn't they display it in the photo sent to the media, she asks?

'I shoot gophers with it,' she said. 'So does everybody around here.'

She also questioned whether cops had found any of the guns at her property, suspecting it was a 'false flag' operation to discredit Freedom Convoy demonstrators to undermine the ongoing protests over Canada's COVID restrictions.

'I don't trust the police not to lie,' Person said. 'They tried to tell me I've got 16 guns in my home. I don't think for one minute they found those guns here.'

As a teacher, Person said, she wholeheartedly supports the truckers' cause. She began to cry as she described how children forced to wear masks can't even recognize each other.

'Little kids draw people without the rest of their face, just their eyes,' she said. 'That's disturbing to me that they should grow up in this world.'

She also opposes vaccine mandates, even as most of her relatives have received their shots.

...when a group of out-of-towners needed a place to camp, she said, she let them park their two trailers on her lot.

'The ones I met were all good kids,' she said. 'I barely knew their first names.'

On Super Bowl Sunday, she even welcomed several in to watch the game in her living room.

It was just a few hours later that police rolled in.

Ursula Allred, one of those arrested, was sleeping on the couch. Person was in her bedroom.

'I was fully in my jammies and in bed,' she said. 'There were like 20 vehicles with lights flashing and sounding their sirens. I'm like, what the hell is going?'

Police came and presented a search warrant, but it provided no specifics about why they were there.

The warrant, obtained by DailyMail.com, doesn't mention anything about guns or a violent plot, only that authorities believe 'mischief over $5,000' has been committed.

The warrant authorizes a search of the house, trailers and outbuildings, seeking 'documents and data related to planning, organization, and operations of the protest group's security for the Coutts blockade.'

Person said she couldn't even read the form that night, given the darkness and small type, but still cooperated.

'I told them, come in,' she said. 'I turned on all the lights, opened closet doors, and bedroom doors.'

She said police seized her Toshiba laptop computer, iPhone, TV remote control and $450 cash, along with papers from her desk and file cabinet, including school lesson plans for a recent assignment on World War II and Nazi Germany.

She said police were 'rough-handed,' leaving her with bruised wrists from the cuffs, and neck and back pain from being grabbed and shoved.

'I don't trust you not to plant stuff in my house,' Person recalled telling the police at the house.

She said she didn't learn about the guns until hours later.

'When I was in lockup with my interrogator, they tried to tell me they took 16 guns from my house and I went 'bulls**t',' she recalled.

She was placed in a cell she likened to a third world country.

'The blood, snot, fecal matter, spit was everywhere,' she said. 'The floors were filthy. The room was so freezing. I had a mattress that might as well been a table.'

She said she was also suffering from atrial fibrillation, an irregular heartbeat.

'They withheld medication from me for my heart,' she said. 'I was in total AFib in a cold sweat the following day. I was saying I need my medication. They'd say, 'we're working on it, we're working on it.''

'I'd stare at the wall until my eyes closed, but they made sure you didn't get sleep there,' she said.

'With the little doors there, they'd kick them shut so hard that it wouldn't latch, then they'd slam it again, and again.'

She initially resisted wearing a mask in the jail but relented after officials threatened to hold her for an additional two weeks.

'They also offered me the jab,' she noted. 'It's like, you can't have your medication, but we can give that shot to you within minutes. I said, 'No, thank you.'

She was transferred to another jail before being released Tuesday evening.

'I'm so sore and so tired,' she told DailyMail.com, back home Thursday and planning to get checked by her doctor Friday.

'I'm just so disheartened by what happened and the illegal stuff that was done by the police, and to be convicted in the court of public opinion, in mainstream media. I want to defend myself. I have nothing to hide.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rrest.html

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

zou3gou3 wrote: Is that all? I was hoping for something more like this:
That's because you're a little nazi shit.

I believe this was the 'crowd control' clip you had in mind:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A decade ago, zou3gou3 claimed to be British, living in Deutschland.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: A decade ago, zou3gou3 claimed to be British, living in Deutschland.
Cuts down on travel time for his annual Hajj to Berchtesgaden.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

"No protesters were hurt, interim Ottawa Police Chief Steve Bell said."

Guess journalists are technically not 'protesters.'

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Matt Cavanaugh:
Amon Göth video
He was using his penis extension as a member of a "well regulated Militia". Surely you must support his 2nd amendment rights.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Justin Trudeau has finally removed the veil and embraced his moniker of Justin Castreau full time. Now Canada is in a state of martial law and any attempt to dissent against the government is punished. They're arrested, they have their bank accounts frozen and their pets taken away. There's even plans to make the emergency powers that made this possible permanent, which makes him a dictator in all but name.

The police force that carries out his orders without question are also complicit. At least the tow truck companies had integrity. Instead they bring out the cavalry and trample old ladies with walkers and have the gall to lie about it. And for what? An ineffective vaccine? All for the sake of Science™? What a joke.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

As Above

So Below

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Some scatterbrain wrote:
So the claim bicycle was thrown at a police horse was a false flag according to some false fag.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/uknew ... eback.html

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

zou3gou3 wrote: He was using his penis extension as a member of a "well regulated Militia". Surely you must support his 2nd amendment rights.
How do you come up with brilliant stuff like this? You should have your own show.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Some scatterbrain wrote:
So the claim bicycle was thrown at a police horse was a false flag according to some false fag.
Your video link shows the BLM riot in Whitehall-- London, England-- June 2020.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Service Dog wrote:

I was about to say. That's not Canada.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:

I admit that was not the right video.

free thoughtpolice

By the way, there is someone under arrest for throwing the bicycle at the police so your video is of a different event too, albeit in Ottawa.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: By the way, there is someone under arrest for throwing the bicycle at the police so your video is of a different event too, albeit in Ottawa.
Sez who?

---

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: By the way, there is someone under arrest for throwing the bicycle at the police so your video is of a different event too, albeit in Ottawa.
That sort of misdirect works on Useful Idiots like you, which is why corrupt entities like Ontario PD employ it.

Does the alleged bike throwing incident in any way justify knocking over and trampling a handicapped woman? Or do you, like our resident Oswald Mosley, cheer on that sort of thing so long as it's against Freedumbs?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Achtung!
We used helmets and batons yesterday
because
you refused to leave
after we attacked you with helmets and batons
for refusing to leave

https://twitter.com/OttawaPolice/status ... 2259912712

Meanwhile... 15 minutes ago...

The Prime Minister Of Canada,

Justin Trudeau,

broke his silence,

addressing today's important news...

in other words

...from one Communist Shitshow to Another...

Battle Of Ottawa Silver Medalist congratulates his fellow Silver Medalist.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
That sort of misdirect works on Useful Idiots like you, which is why corrupt entities like Ontario PD employ it.

Does the alleged bike throwing incident in any way justify knocking over and trampling a handicapped woman? Or do you, like our resident Oswald Mosley, cheer on that sort of thing so long as it's against Freedumbs?
A misdirect like "a bike was never tossed at a horse because here is a pic of a horse bumping a woman off a mobility scooter" doesn't prove that at sometime someone didn't throw a bike at a police horse. That kind of misdirect seems to work against useless idiots like you.
https://ottawa.citynews.ca/police-beat/ ... rs-5082341

free thoughtpolice

Here's a video of that fascist asshole Justin Trudeau's goons teargassing a peaceful protest so he could get a corny photo op.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: A misdirect like "a bike was never tossed at a horse because here is a pic of a horse bumping a woman off a mobility scooter" doesn't prove that at sometime someone didn't throw a bike at a police horse.
Someone somewhere never didn't ...not... do... whut, now?

Misdirect:

Оттбwа Pоlyciкз:
@Оттбwа Pоlyciкз

We don't hear your concern about the multiple viral videos, from various angles, showing an old woman on a wheeled-walker, knocked to the ground by police horses, then trampled. Instead we will now MISDIRECT you by addressing an entirely-separate incident-- in-which an invisible racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic ANTI-VAXXXXXER-- out riding his bicycle IN SNOW-- threw the bike at an imaginary police horse, causing it to trip-- which no one saw, or remarked on, or 'expressed concern' about. The Confederate Trump Nazi has been arrested in Totally Real Jail and charged with Actual Crimes That For-Sure Happened before A JUDGE WHO EXISTS... because THAT'S SUPER-IMPORTANT, right?!!!

I mean, shit,

if there's no JUDGE

then this might be like the time Ottawa Police confiscated FUEL from truckers...

and then the Police reportedly RETURNED the Fuel

on orders of a JUDGE

but but but

if there's no evidence of a JUDGE'S ORDER... then that 100% proves the Fuel Was Never Returned...

(because there's nooooooo waaaay a Commanding Officer, or a City Attorney, or a Federal Official, or a fair-minded journalist emailing questions--

might-have taken one-look at the fuel confiscation & said, "Hey... that was a really bad idea. You didn't follow any due-process procedures. We haven't declared Martial Law (yet). Better give it back!")

:hankey:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"greater than the margin of victory"

https://media.communities.win/post/yJNKPawFWDuI.png

Toronto Sun:

Elections Canada: 205,000 mail-in ballots were not counted

Elections Canada says more than 200,000 mail-in ballots sent to voters in the last federal election were not counted, according to Blacklock’s Reporter.

Those ballot kits which were late, cancelled, or marked as lost in the mail, totalled 205,000 and were greater than the margin of victory between Liberal and Conservative candidates nationwide — 190,790 votes.

“We are deeply sorry for any elector who was unable to vote on election day,” said Susan Torosian, executive policy director for Elections Canada.

Report On The 44th General Election — tabled in Parliament — shows ballot kits were sent to 1,274,447 electors who asked to vote by mail. Only 1,068,543 were returned and counted.

Of the 205,000 uncounted ballots, 90,000 were “returned late and not counted” and another 114,583 were never returned.

The report also identified other issues.

For example, electors in 274 of 635 First Nation reserves had to drive to another town to cast ballots and Kenora, Ont. didn’t have any election day polling stations in three First Nations communities.

In the riding of Mississauga-Streetsville, 1,589 special ballots from electors were found in a commercial mail room outside the control of a returning officer. Since those ballots weren’t received until after a Sept. 20 deadline, they weren’t counted.

As of Dec. 14, Elections Canada has received 9,410 complaints regarding its conduct during the election.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/el ... ot-counted

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Here's a video of that fascist asshole Justin Trudeau's goons teargassing a peaceful protest so he could get a corny photo op.
Tear gas?!!?! How daaaaare you. " A Chemical Irritant."

Sincerely,

The Ottawa Police

https://media.communities.win/post/kgBII0i1fiwW.jpeg

name and badge number: [redacted]

vax status: Exempt

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

I'm missing the days when Brive would regale us with tales of his diet.

free thoughtpolice

And when you posted your work here too.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Gumby wrote: I'm missing the days when Brive would regale us with tales of his diet.
The jackfruit Gazpacho tenderizing & reducing Kosher Juice in the Goulash.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Here's what I think I see, in tonight's video clip...

this is a fresh batch of ordinary Canadians-- converged since yesterday. And there's a lot of them.

Maybe some of them visited the trucks previously... but they aren't conducting themselves like they've been out-there day-after-day.

They were mostly-content to let others bear the brunt... out in the cold.

They aren't looking for trouble. They aren't dressed for a long haul. They plan to show up, see-for-themselves, stand-in-unity, then go home.

They aren't veteran protesters-- no eye-protection... when the rubber bullets & tear gas hit them.

The way they hold-up their camera phones... isn't something people do on Day 4, 9, or 11. Their voices sound like they've been indoors, until now.

And their chant "Shame On You" sounds spontaneous. And it's something you'd say if you just-now noticed Cops & Govt behaving in a shameful way...

if you still-believe the shameful-behavior is an anomaly... still-believe the people in uniform give a rat's-ass what you think. No prisoner confidently asserts, "Shame on you!" as the sun sets on their twelfth day in jail.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

To Be Clear: The Truckers announced that they are standing-down... over 10 hours ago.

The rubber-bullets & tear gas video was posted tonight... about 1 hour ago.

Any members of the #FreedomConvoy22 Trucker protest... are being attacked by The Police and/or Military... as they retreat.

The large crowd of people aren't Protesters from the Trucker Convoy...

They're A NEW PROTEST: PROTESTING TRUDEAU'S POWER GRAB-- AND THE WRONGDOING OF HIS HENCHMEN.

The sloppy wording of Trudeau's declaration of 'Emergency' means that Canadians are Not Even Allowed to DISAPPROVE OF wrongdoing by the Government and their ground troops. Canadians are not even allowed to Support the truckers... in the abstract-sense of Supporting Their Right To Not-Be Trampled.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The protesters honked horns.

The cops escalated-- to Long Range Directed Energy Sonic Cannons.

An ear for an ear leaves the whole world deaf.

I have become Deaf! Destroyer of Clownworlds!

Jordan Peterson releases a song.

"Song and verse, dedicated to our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau."

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Gumby wrote: I'm missing the days when Brive would regale us with tales of his diet.
What’s there to say?

5 days a week …
Don’t eat before 2:30pm. Don’t eat after 8:15pm.
Keep to <7500 kJ
Prep your own lunches.

7 days a week …
Don’t snack.
Don’t drink energy outside planned BP coffee
Don’t eat added sugar or seed oil or refined grain.
In fact, eat marginal carbs and no grain.

Lots of meat.
Lots of eggs.
Limited to moderate cream (sour and heavy)
EVOO.
Limited cheese.
Limited nuts.
Greek yogurt.
90% chocolate.
Limited berries.
Spices.
Minimum of 14k steps a day.

Fuck hippy-hyped veggies, salads dressed with shit and sugar based fruit.

Left me with sustained weight loss since April 2019 start, sub 25 BMI, low BP, low 50s resting heart rate, zero CAC, low trigs, high HDL and award winning high cholesterol 😜
Which is an interesting discussion in it’s own right.

I’m now planning thru hikes at 55 years of age.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

There’s a crazy world out there in ultralight backpacking. Alas, my wife hates the bush. And would rather die than pitch a tent.

We have made a pact. She’ll support me buying my equipment list if … I support her buying a manual Fiat 500 or Abarth 595 soy-mobile. I’m not sure which will be the cheaper mid-life crisis. Both are cheaper than a young blonde.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

That said.

It’s nice fatty chicken thigh night tonight - with an 8 spice mix and chilli olive oil brushing.

Into the oven at 220 degrees for 35 mins or so.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: there is someone under arrest for throwing the bicycle at the police so your video is of a different event too, albeit in Ottawa.

Here's a man with a bicycle. He's wearing a blue nylon coat, lower left.

Nothing was thrown.

No horse was tripped.

All 8 horses pass the bicycle -- there's always a meter-of-distance between the the horses and bicycle.

Then a line of cops with helmet & batons charges toward the protesters standing-still holding cameras.

https://twitter.com/CandiceMalcolm/stat ... 7559325696

Note the man in blue plaid:

17seconds: a cop in the middle punches blueplaid in the face... and his glasses fly-off.

19seconds: blueplaid bends & retrieves his glasses from the snow.

29seconds: Still recovering, standing flat-footed, he puts his hat on.

31seconds: cop shoves him in the chest with both hands-- he stumbles back

32seconds: same cop advances & again shoves him in the chest

34seconds: wiping snow from his glasses, while both hands cover his eyes & he's 'blind',

35seconds: the cop blindsides him with another shove.

he keeps ahold of the glasses with his right hand, removing them from his face

40seconds: same large cop shoves small woman recording with cameraphone, blueplaid is still trying to put his glasses back-on.

Last NIght

A cellphone group-chat of Police breaking-up the protests

leaked.

In this text, the police spread a version-of the 'bicycle' rumor, among themselves:

The group chat is titled "Musical Ride 2022"

The Musical Ride is an annual tradition of "honor and pride", featuring 32 RCMP mounted on horseback:
https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/musical-ride

IN THIS CASE-- 'Musical Ride 2022' is a gloating discussion of Mounted Police stomping an old crippled indian woman.

“Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground” texted officer Andrew Nixon.

one reply:

In response to the video of the old woman being trampled, an officer named Marca wrote:

"just watched the horse video - that is awesome”
and
“we should practice that manoeuvre”

The official Ottawa Police twitter account lied about the trampling. Media lapdogs echoed the story uncritically.

free_thoughtpolice owes Matt $1000.

free thoughtpolice

free_thoughtpolice owes Matt $1000.
What were the terms of the bet? Try to be honest now.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

free thoughtpolice wrote: And when you posted your work here too.
Unfortunately, the post-FtB Pit provides precious few opportunities for shooping. I have moved on to photography and drone projects. I fly a DJI Mavic 2 Pro for aerial photography and 4Kvideo and the DJI FPV for racing and general fun. Looking to pick up an Autel EVO Lite+ to replave the Mavic because Autel actually lets you fly where you want and doesn't have its electronic head up the FAA's censorious ass to the point where if it's an interesting place, your Mavic probably won't be able to fly there.

free thoughtpolice

Peaceful protestors try to hug and kiss police:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Brive1987 wrote:
What’s there to say?

5 days a week …
Keep to <7500 kJ
Prep your own lunches.

7 days a week …
Don’t snack.

Lots of meat.
Lots of eggs.
EVOO.
Limited cheese.
Limited nuts.
Greek yogurt.
90% chocolate.
Limited berries.
Spices.

Left me with sustained weight loss since April 2019 start, sub 25 BMI, low BP, low 50s resting heart rate, zero CAC, low trigs, high HDL and award winning high cholesterol 😜

My doctor is worried that I'm slowly sliding into Type 2 diabetes because of my weight (which is not unreasonable at all for my height and age so fuck him.) But your diet meshes partly with his suggestions, although he wants me eating less meat, not more. That steak... :drool:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

free thoughtpolice

Rude, thuggish cop refuses to give friendly tourists directions to Parliament gift shop on orders from Justin Stalin Trudeau.

free thoughtpolice

Gumby wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: And when you posted your work here too.
Unfortunately, the post-FtB Pit provides precious few opportunities for shooping. I have moved on to photography and drone projects. I fly a DJI Mavic 2 Pro for aerial photography and 4Kvideo and the DJI FPV for racing and general fun. Looking to pick up an Autel EVO Lite+ to replave the Mavic because Autel actually lets you fly where you want and doesn't have its electronic head up the FAA's censorious ass to the point where if it's an interesting place, your Mavic probably won't be able to fly there.

Cool, I've been getting a bit more serious about photography lately and bought a Nikon P 1000 which is a super long range telephoto camera. It's great for wildlife photos, shooting from the beach, and takes great shots from macro to full frame pictures of the moon. It also is like having a telescope for long distance viewing only better because it has a steady feature that allows hand held long range viewing so pissing around with a tripod is less necessary.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote: Steerzo'll love this!

A women's group has convinced judges that an attempt by the Scottish government to expand the definition of "woman" to include transwomen breaches equality law.

It doesn't go all the way, by requiring the definition of women to include only babby-producers, but it IS a start...
Actually, it's "ova-producers" that is the "necessary and sufficient condition" to qualify as female. Which is probably why so many "women" and their white knights get their knickers in a twist at being told that menopausees no longer qualify as females, why they insist that "sex is immutable".

No wonder the issue is such a clusterfuck; see video and my comments of several weeks ago here:

But kudos to the For Women group in Scotland - may their tribe increase. However, while they're to be commended, particularly for their arguments about the conflation of sex and gender, the "pregnant question" - past due in fact - is whether we're going to accept the standard biological definitions for the sexes or not.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: What were the terms of the bet? Try to be honest now.
Don't try to weasel out! YOUR exact wording was: "just like".

Matt posted about the gun-theft being falsely tied-to the truckers.

And you said that was "just like" the reports that police had returned the fuel they seized (without due process) from the truckers.

Ordinarily-- your reply woulda been a non-sequitur. Matt posted about guns/ your replied about fuel.

But YOU insisted these things were "just like" each-other.

and YOU insisted that the Standard of Evidence... should be whether "a judge" actually ordered the fuel to be-returned.

(rather-than: whether any fuel was in-fact returned/ no-matter whether the order was given by a judge, commanding officer, city attorney... or even the same corrupt cops realizing they-could sabotage the fuel to double their wrongdoing).

So, here we are, a few days later...

Now YOU are asserting that an Invisible Confederate Trump Nazi threw a bicycle-- in a DELIBERATE attempt to injure-- successfully tripping a horse-- and this villain was then arrested.

ZERO evidence exists of any such offense or arrest exists.

YOU have ABANDONED your-own prior standard-of-evidence, and your-own loosey-goosey standard-of-equivalence. Any reasonable observer might called-you-out for your Blatant Dishonest Hypocrisy. But, I Did Not! Like Jesus of Nazareth, I turned the other cheek. Ever-lenient, I meekly accepted your brand-new perspective. After all-- why rub your nose in it? Many men are too small to admit when they were wrong. Is it not sufficient that you now see the error of your ways? And so I accepted your change of heart. And, simply applying your-own new standards, I noted that-- by Your Own Accounting, you now owed Matt $1000.

Alas! Rather than pay the debt you have unilaterally accrued-- you attempted to... revert? to "the terms of the bet". ...Nay! Not-even 'backslide'... ...You now SLITHER sidewise... crooked!... to yet-another version of your-lived-truth (this time disguised as-if you had been consistent all-along.)

Oh what tangled webs ye weave, deceiver!

https://media.patriots.win/post/S7PPHhH0UwF9.jpeg

The Ottawa Police Chief has pledged that even Complete Unilateral Surrender will not be sufficient.
Dissents will be hunted & haunted forever-after, without mercy!

Attorney General-- and Justice Minister-- David Lametti told CTV news

that the "individual investigators" seizing-and-freezing Canadians' assets-- are operating Without oversight, due process, or recourse:

https://youtu.be/fHf9iEWBC1Y?t=265

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Peaceful protestors try to hug and kiss police:

That's literally a video of FALSE FLAG INFILTRATOR and AGITATOR: RAY EPPS.

You are an imbecile. :twatson: You are imbecile Inception:

You posted:
1) a Fake News story, 2) showing a Fake Congressional hearing, with 3) Faked Video evidence, of 4)a Fake-Flag 5) Fake-'Insurrection'.

You owe Matt $1000 USD. (or does this make it $5000?)

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: What were the terms of the bet? Try to be honest now.
Don't try to weasel out! YOUR exact wording was: "just like".

Matt posted about the gun-theft being falsely tied-to the truckers.

And you said that was "just like" the reports that police had returned the fuel they seized (without due process) from the truckers.

Ordinarily-- your reply woulda been a non-sequitur. Matt posted about guns/ your replied about fuel.

But YOU insisted these things were "just like" each-other.

and YOU insisted that the Standard of Evidence... should be whether "a judge" actually ordered the fuel to be-returned.

(rather-than: whether any fuel was in-fact returned/ no-matter whether the order was given by a judge, commanding officer, city attorney... or even the same corrupt cops realizing they-could sabotage the fuel to double their wrongdoing).

So, here we are, a few days later...

Now YOU are asserting that an Invisible Confederate Trump Nazi threw a bicycle-- in a DELIBERATE attempt to injure-- successfully tripping a horse-- and this villain was then arrested.

ZERO evidence exists of any such offense or arrest exists.

YOU have ABANDONED your-own prior standard-of-evidence, and your-own loosey-goosey standard-of-equivalence. Any reasonable observer might called-you-out for your Blatant Dishonest Hypocrisy. But, I Did Not! Like Jesus of Nazareth, I turned the other cheek. Ever-lenient, I meekly accepted your brand-new perspective. After all-- why rub your nose in it? Many men are too small to admit when they were wrong. Is it not sufficient that you now see the error of your ways? And so I accepted your change of heart. And, simply applying your-own new standards, I noted that-- by Your Own Accounting, you now owed Matt $1000.

Alas! Rather than pay the debt you have unilaterally accrued-- you attempted to... revert? to "the terms of the bet". ...Nay! Not-even 'backslide'... ...You now SLITHER sidewise... crooked!... to yet-another version of your-lived-truth (this time disguised as-if you had been consistent all-along.)

Oh what tangled webs ye weave, deceiver!

https://media.patriots.win/post/S7PPHhH0UwF9.jpeg

The Ottawa Police Chief has pledged that even Complete Unilateral Surrender will not be sufficient.
Dissents will be hunted & haunted forever-after, without mercy!

Attorney General-- and Justice Minister-- David Lametti told CTV news

that the "individual investigators" seizing-and-freezing Canadians' assets-- are operating Without oversight, due process, or recourse:

https://youtu.be/fHf9iEWBC1Y?t=265
You either are too stupid to read the wording of the wager, or else you are just lying and not debating in good faith. Either way, I'm not wasting my time responding to your giant pile of bullshit. Go fuck yourself.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Rude, thuggish cop refuses to give friendly tourists directions to Parliament gift shop on orders from Justin Stalin Trudeau.
you are just lying and not debating in good faith.

free thoughtpolice

Gumby wrote:
That looks like good quality video. I bet it looks great on a big screen.
Here is a shot I took from inside a cottage my brother was renting a few months back. I took this through a closed window while leaning back in a comfy recliner. Roughing it to take wildlife shots.
DSCN0777(3).jpg
(540.85 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Trigger warning. Well known racist Nazi homophobe insurrectionist Jordan Peterson spreading bullshit about why recent events in Canada are not ideal.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Gumby wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
What’s there to say?

5 days a week …
Keep to <7500 kJ
Prep your own lunches.

7 days a week …
Don’t snack.

Lots of meat.
Lots of eggs.
EVOO.
Limited cheese.
Limited nuts.
Greek yogurt.
90% chocolate.
Limited berries.
Spices.

My doctor is worried that I'm slowly sliding into Type 2 diabetes because of my weight (which is not unreasonable at all for my height and age so fuck him.) But your diet meshes partly with his suggestions, although he wants me eating less meat, not more. That steak... :drool:
Apparently doctors get like 30sec nutrition education and that typically applies to feeding people in hospital for other reasons.

The typical benchmark for T2D are 3 or more markers for metabolic syndrome. BP, BMI, waist, low HDL, high trigs, high blood sugar.

More accurate would be insulin testing. T2D is simply a arbitrary point along the insulin resistance spectrum. Insulin will rise for years before it fails in its job of regulating glucose and you get rising blood sugar. By then “you have it” and the default mode is expensive life long (increasing) shots of insulin to force the sugar into the cells. Further breaking the system.

Unfortunately doctors don’t typically measure insulin … which is criminal.

The anti meat brigade falls into four camps. Vegans simply shout “murder”. Greens shout “sustainability”. Both are hypocrites.
Then there’s the cancer mob. But absolute (as opposed to relative) risk indicators are tiny for unprocessed meat.

Then there’s the saturated fat gang. Where SatFat=LDL=CVD. This simplicity has come under fire as evidence mounts that clots are the result of damage to the endothelial layer caused by many things- but not so much LDL.

The modern health pandemic is the result of energy toxicity. This born from seed oil, refined grain and added sugar products injected by profit driven companies into money constrained societies and layered with addictive “highly palatable” chemicals courtesy of food “science”. Meanwhile real food becomes bland, is priced as luxury and/or is vilified as evil.

However a whole-food, animal based replacement diet is the cure not the cause of ill health.

Healthy revolution.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Grain and cereal doesn't impress me much.

Firstly most of it is refined - even so call 'whole-grain'. So it starts compromised - high energy nutritional value.
Secondly it laces everything (like sugar) - we eat way too much of the crap.
Thirdly, as a starch, even at best its just more sugar. The rare healthy person might slowly process it for needed energy. No IR people.
Fourthly, its a trojan horse. Big food trumpets "packed with healthy grains" when they aren't. And to deflect from the rest of the crap in the product.
Fifthly, its a con - the Food Guidelines recommend lots of 'healthy grains' thinking they are preaching to the already healthy, opening the door to above.

Most grain for most people is empty energy used as a delivery vehicle for SAD sugar and seed oil combinations coating tortured protein. Think pasta, rice, wraps, crackers etc.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

"high energy LOW nutritional value"

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

free thoughtpolice wrote: That looks like good quality video. I bet it looks great on a big screen.
Here is a shot I took from inside a cottage my brother was renting a few months back. I took this through a closed window while leaning back in a comfy recliner. Roughing it to take wildlife shots.
DSCN0777(3).jpg
Hahahah. Can't buy a decent eagle shot and you just find one from an easy chair. Nice pic.

That church video was 1080p only. Decent quality but I have made 4k videos that really look good.

I haven't tried the P1000 yet but I do own its predecessor, the P900. I love it. My go-to camera for moon shots. It doesn't have the image stabilization that the P1000 has so a tripod is necessary however.

free thoughtpolice

Gumby wrote:
Hahahah. Can't buy a decent eagle shot and you just find one from an easy chair. Nice pic.
Come up to my part of the sticks. There are lots of them here. There are 2 nests within 1/4 mile of my house and during herring spawning season in about a months time you can walk along the beach in front of my house for a 1/2 mile and see dozens to hundreds of eagles, hundreds to thousands of gulls, hundreds of sea lions and with any luck some orcas may get close enough for pics.
Not sure you want to fly your drone here though, apparently eagles like to attack them.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Trudeau cracks-down on the Cabal of Jewish Masterminds, the greedy merchants behind the the now-dispersed Freedom Convoy...

Media must be filtered, for purity, to filter-out the Jews, such as ((Viva Frei)) ...

https://media.patriots.win/post/bJLK5wXjsO5Q.jpeg

Meh-- I can't keep-up the schtick. Just...

https://media.patriots.win/post/FVgnIyb2zK24.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Seeing Maajid Nawaz as a guest on Joe Rogan-- made something obvious-but-overlooked *click* in my head.

A few years ago, Maajid woulda been on TV with Bill Maher or Jon Stewart. Normies considered those shows normal.

Now it's Joe Rogan-- which is the exact-same thing. Joe Rogan's politics & demeanor aren't different from Bill Maher or Jon Stewart.

But many normies think Joe Rogan's show is some evil anomaly, which must be purged.

this two minutes adds fuel to that fire...