Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Not wanting to be outdone by Justin Castreau, The Beaver calls in the military on her own subjects citizens:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/127787 ... on-standby

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This is the cognitive test:

Danny Bulford, the self-described head of security for the Freedom Convoy, made the allegation in a video address late Monday night, suggesting the plot is connected to a truck full of firearms that was stolen in Ontario on Sunday.

‘We received information from multiple believed-reliable sources that firearms may be planted in Ottawa, specifically around the Freedom Convoy, to discredit the protest and to use as a pretext to forcibly remove peaceful protesters,’ said Bulford, a former Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer.

‘This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning,’ he continued. ‘Our sources have notified us that these weapons may be planted by nefarious elements, and at this point, we have no further knowledge about who is behind this act of sabotage.’

‘As soon as we received this information, we notified the appropriate authorities with whom we are collaborating, including the Ottawa Police Service, the Ontario Provincial Police, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and the Parliamentary Protective Service,’ said Bulford.

On Monday afternoon, Trudeau invoked emergency powers to quell the paralyzing protests by truckers, outlining plans not only to tow away their rigs but to strike at their bank accounts and their livelihoods.

His government threatened to tow away vehicles to keep essential services running; freeze truckers’ personal and corporate bank accounts; and suspend the insurance on their rigs.

‘Consider yourselves warned,’ Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said. ‘Send your rigs home.’

Freeland, who is also the finance minister, said the government will also broaden its anti-money-laundering regulations to target crowd-funding sites that are being used to support the illegal blockades.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Oh, the grand old Duke of York
He borrowed 12 million quid.
He gave it to someone he never met
For something that he never did.
To be honest, if I had that kind of money, I'd almost certainly spend some of it on hookers and blow too. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be minors though.
Pretty sure that mumsy lent/gave him the spondulicks, here. Randy Andy was always Brenda's favourite.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Illinois Governor Pritzker issued a mask mandate for schools.

145 school districts jointly filed a legal objection to the mandate.

A state circuit-court Judge heard arguments-- and issued a restraining-order, halting the mandate...

...at-least until the appellate court hears the governor's appeal in early March.

Glenbrook South school district is defying the Judge's order-- continuing to enforce the halted mask mandate.

"This board follows the law!" says the school board President. The board contends that the judge's ruling on the statewide mandate -- doesn't apply to Glenbrook South, as they are not one of the 145 districts challenging the legality of them mandate in court.

Glenbrook South school district held a public hearing to discuss the mask mandate issue.

The meeting began with the school board admonishing the public that rudeness was disruptive and would not be tolerated. Members of the public would be ejected from the hearing-- if they were rude or disruptive.

23 members of the public were given 2 minutes each to speak. The attendees overflowed into an anteroom.

When one attendee dared to speak while unmasked-- a school board member shouted:

"You can wear the fucking mask on your fucking balls! If you don't wear the fucking mask-- You get the fuck out of here!"

The attendee asked that the 'rudeness' rule be applied fairly, and the school board member be ejected. The school board declined to do so.

The school Superintendent expressed concern that-- if masks were not mandatory for all-- masked students might be bullied.

Several members of the public mentioned-- or brought with them-- students with disabilities, expressing how detrimental masks were, for them.

The meeting ended with the school board refusing to lift their mask mandate policy on students.

--

In

other

news,

NEWLY RELEASED EMAILS show the National School Board Association had PRIOR KNOWLEDGE, BEFORE PUBLICATION that Biden's Department Of Justice head-- Attorney General Merrick Garland-- had prepared a memo directing the FBI to investigate threats against school boards.

"The revelation raises new questions about the organization's coordination with the Biden administration in writing its infamous September letter requesting that protesting parents be investigated as domestic terrorists."

"The revelation comes weeks after a previous FOIA-obtained email showed federal Education Secretary Miguel Cardona had solicited the now-infamous Sept. 29, 2021, letter from the NSBA [National School Board Association], which asked the Biden administration to investigate parents protesting at school board meetings as domestic terrorists under the PATRIOT Act.

The Education Department had previously-denied the secretary had sought the letter."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... mails-show

The NSBA letter cited incidents such-as a parent being tackled and eject from a school board meeting by police. Later reporting revealed the tackled-man was a father whose daughter was anally-raped in a school bathroom by a boy in a dress. The school board denied knowledge of any such incident. In fact, they knew it happened and covered it up by transferring the boy to another school-- where he did it again. Which was his 3rd sexual misconduct incident.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Attempt exposed to frame the Freedom Convoy by planting 1,000 stolen guns in and around Ottawa.
You say here there was an attempt exposed to frame the Freedumb Convoy, now you're saying that really didn't happen? It was a deterrent from the police framing them even though the police report that announced the gun thefts soon after they happened and made the statement it was a planned crime but a crime of convenience. The police almost immediately dismissed the protestors involvement.
There was no attempt to frame the Clustertruckers but you plainly stated there was and that it was exposed.
You like to play fast and loose with the facts and when you get caught lying you try to change the argument, then you use ad hom attacks.
You really are dense. Neither I nor the Convoy said the police report was the framing of the protest.

I never said the police report was the framing of the convoy either you fucking moron. It was evidence that immediately after the robbery the police had dismissed the idea the convoy had stolen the guns, the opposite of your claim that the cops attempted to frame them and this attempt was exposed.
Oh and you said you still trust the security chief for the convoy, not politicians or cops. Are you aware the head organizer is a politician that heads a fringe party called the Maverick Party. Guess you can't trust her either. Or that the security chief is an ex-cop? Does that make him a liar too or is he an ex-liar now?
Your ego is too fragile and you are too stubborn to admit you were wrong so you attack me hinting I may have cognitive problems. You double down on your lies until you realize you have been caught, then you slander your opponent because you have no other argument.
Next time read more carefully before you reply, it may help you to not make yourself look like a fool as you have been doing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: ... the opposite of your claim that the cops attempted to frame them ....
Neither I nor the Convoy spokesman ever claimed Ontario PD were the ones who'd be doing the framing. Once again, simple statements have befuddled you.

Are you aware the head organizer is a politician that heads a fringe party called the Maverick Party. Guess you can't trust her either.
I know she's Metis, and her co-founder is Jewish. Yet somehow they're racists and neo-nazis.

Oooh, "fringe" party. So scary sounding!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maverick_Party

Or that the security chief is an ex-cop? Does that make him a liar too or is he an ex-liar now?
I have several friends who are present or former LE. I trust individuals not by their profession, but rather by their behavior and words, especially their lies. And Trudeau and his minions are serial liars wrt the convoy. You, otoh, seem to have blind trust in authority.

Your ego is too fragile and you are too stubborn to admit you were wrong....
So when are you gonna apologize for all the insults of my intelligence you lobbed at me for spreading the 'conspiracy theory' that the virus may have leaked from a lab?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! They just found the stolen trailer -- with 1,987 of the guns still inside. Still no word on the bandits, or why their 'crime of opportunity' was limited to pilfering only 13 handguns.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: ... the opposite of your claim that the cops attempted to frame them ....
You really are dense. Neither I nor the Convoy said the police report was the framing of the protest.

Are you aware the head organizer is a politician that heads a fringe party called the Maverick Party. Guess you can't trust her either.
I know she's Metis, and her co-founder is Jewish. Yet somehow they're racists and neo-nazis.

Oooh, "fringe" party. So scary sounding!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maverick_Party

Or that the security chief is an ex-cop? Does that make him a liar too or is he an ex-liar now?
I have several friends who are present or former LE. I trust individuals not by their profession, but rather by their behavior and words, especially their lies. And Trudeau and his minions are serial liars wrt the convoy. You, otoh, seem to have blind trust in authority.

So when are you gonna apologize for all the insults of my intelligence you lobbed at me for spreading the 'conspiracy theory' that the virus may have leaked from a lab?
The police came out and said the convoy didn't steal the guns so they clearly weren't framing the protestors. Your claim was that an attempt was made to frame the protestors. If the cops didn't do it and in fact exonerated the protestors, then who were the people whose attempt to frame the protestors was foiled? You stated that someone tried to frame them but the plot was thwarted yet you haven't given evidence of any such plot.
Attempt exposed to frame the Freedom Convoy by planting 1,000 stolen guns in and around Ottawa.
Do you still maintain this is true? Who attempted to frame them? What did they say or do? This didn't happen.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: You say here there was an attempt exposed to frame the Freedumb Convoy, now you're saying that really didn't happen?
This is a good ploy. The CATHY NEUMAN GAMBIT. "So what you're saying is" followed-by the least-charitable interpretation, dripping with incredulity.

Oh, but wait... The ploy doesn't-work if you _stop_ nitpicking Matt's words... & instead you start making assertions Far More Dubious than Matt's.

And, sure 'nuff, your very-next sentence... asserts-that The Initial Police Report about the stolen weapons... sOmEHoW makes it Impossible to falsely-link those weapons to the Truckers... several days later.

Two can play this game.

So What You're Saying Is.... "hurr duhhh durrr durr that's unposssibull. oops i poop my pants"

---

The incident reminds-me of a stolen motorcycle in New Jersey, several years ago. NOTHING in the original police report suggested the Hells Angels were involved.

AND YET...

The NYPD took the NJ police bulletin about the stolen motorcycle-- to a judge-- seeking to use the warrant as a pretext to raid the NYC Hell's Angels clubhouse. The judge expressed doubt about the connection between the theft & the Angels in an adjacent state. The police admitted there was no connection indicated, except "they like to ride this type of motorcycle".

The judge sought give the cops benefit-of-the-doubt... that their investigation was In Good Faith. While still protecting the privacy rights of the Angels. The judge reasoned that it would be difficult to carry a stolen motorcycle up-or-down stairs, so he granted a Search Warrant ONLY for the ground floor.

When the police raided the Hell's Angels clubhouse-- they found no stolen motorcycle on the ground floor. Nor any other illegal activity.

Then the cops discussed whether to search upstairs. They talked among themselves about how the warrant explicitly was for the ground floor. They decided to go-up anyway. The officer recording the raid on videocamera-- asked whether he should turn the camera off. Another cop said, on camera, "No. We can just erase it later"

The police found NOTHING in the raid. Not a single baggie of marijuana or stolen STOP sign. They also forgot to erase the tape.

When the Hells Angels hired famous hippie lawyer Ron Kuby to sue the NYPD-- the cops inadvertently turned-over the incriminating tape, as part of 'discovery'.

The Hells Angels were eventually awarded $700,000 in court, for the wrongful violation of their rights. (At first the judgement was in the many-millions-- because the judge said the cops' casual violation of rights indicated they routinely did-so, to countless victims. But the amount was reduced.)

But that judgement took YEARS of expensive legal efforts. And the individual cops were protected by 'qualified immunity'.

3 years later, the NYC Angels won another suit-- for continued police harassment. 2 decades later-- they sued again. Recently, they sold their building & left the city.

free thoughtpolice

I said:
Matt said:

Just how does this supposed sin of mine change the fact that you have a fragile ego and stubbornly refuse to admit when you are wrong?
If in fact I am too (not a concession) how would that disprove what I said about you?

free thoughtpolice

I said in 2020 about the possibility of a covid coverup:
It's possible that the CCP is covering things up and disappearing people because the virus came from the lab and they want to save face or it could be they want to silence the doctors and researchers that told them for some time about the virus and cover up the party's incompetence for mishandling the crisis. They certainly have been lying and covering things up.
Meanwhile, Trump and his allies are working overtime to deflect criticism from him and now are blaming the Chinese. Certainly they have some blame in this matter but I don't have faith in getting the facts from Trump and pals either. Tough to try and nail down the facts when you are getting the info from 2 sets of pathological liars.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote in 2022:
So what do I have to apologize for? I've always said there was a possibility it was a lab leak. Maybe you can find a different quote?
Before you jump in and try patting yourself on the back about being right, the matter of a lab leak is still not a settled fact.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Maybe you can find a different quote?
I can ! I can find a bunch of your hilarious quotes.

Go back to September of 2020... when you-- free_thoughtpolice-- were citing PETER DASZAK of the ECO-HEALTH ALLIANCE as your reliable source that the virus occurred naturally & was predicted by Fauci & Daszak & Trump had done something nefarious-- by re-directing the remaining funds of the PREDICT PROGRAM... to fighting Covid-19.

So, way back then, I resurchured your link... and I discovered that Peter Daszak smelled corrupt-as-hell & was oozing with financial conflict-of-interest.

AND SO

I looked like a FUCKING PSYCHIC from 2020 into 2021 & 2022... when Peter Daszak was repeatedly EXPOSED (by The Lancet, and the release of Fauci's emails, and even Vanity Fair) as corrupt-as-hell & oozing with financial conflict-of-interest.

THANKS, DUMMY!

https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... th#p498548

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The Trudeau Regime has declared:

If you're jailed 9 or more days, awaiting trial, you never get your dog back.

Ottawa Humane society euthanizes any pets they unilaterally deem "not suitable for adoption".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The police came out and said the convoy didn't steal the guns so they clearly weren't framing the protestors.
If you think a press release by the cops -- the same cops who are now impounding vehicles flying maple leaf flags -- constitutes QED refutation of the allegation of a planned ratfucking op by your lying nancy boy little dictator PM, then you are beyond obtuse through just plain naive all the way to retarded.

NB: I'm not gonna apologize for any of the things I didn't say, but your addled brain keeps imagining I said. Just fuck off, you sad, pathetic creature.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: The police came out and said the convoy didn't steal the guns so they clearly weren't framing the protestors.
If you think a press release by the cops -- the same cops who are now impounding vehicles flying maple leaf flags -- constitutes QED refutation of the allegation of a planned ratfucking op by your lying nancy boy little dictator PM, then you are beyond obtuse through just plain naive all the way to retarded.

NB: I'm not gonna apologize for any of the things I didn't say, but your addled brain keeps imagining I said. Just fuck off, you sad, pathetic creature.
It was you that asked me for the apology try to keep it straight!
horsefartcloud.PNG
(285.3 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Is that 18-wheeler fully paid-off? Howabout your wife's car? Or your home loan. Do you own stocks for your retirement?

If you bought the truckers a box of donuts, or knitted 'em a tuque, you're in big trouble.

RMCP notifies Canadian banks of convoy supporters' identities.

Bloomberg News:

"The emergency orders require virtually every participant in the Canadian financial system -- banks, investment firms, credit unions, loan companies, securities dealers, fundraising platforms and payment and clearing services -- to determine whether they possess or control property of a person who’s attending an illegal protest or providing supplies to demonstrators.

If they find such a person in their customer list, they must freeze their accounts and report it to the RCMP or Canada’s intelligence service, the regulations say."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ency-edict

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Actual tweet, from the US Embassy to Iran:

Translation from Farsi:

"Here's the truth: Racism exists in America. Xenophobia exists in America. Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, it all exists. The work to address injustice wherever it exists remains the work ahead." @VP Kamala Harris

Critics accuse Harris of providing cover for Iran's human rights abuses via false equivalence to the United States.

See also: Red Canada.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Facebook's Global Head of Community Development caught in child sex sting.

Exposed soliciting photos and arranging a hotel meeting with 13 year old boy.

The Facebook Guy is also an LGBTQ+ activist & serves on the Board of Directors for 'Equality California', promoting 'Multi-Stall Gender Neutral Bathroom Facilities'.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/14 ... 8821761025

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Right Heeeeeeeere, Right Noooooow....

A Berlin Wall is simultaneously being-built and falling in Ottawa, but Lsuoma can't look it in the eye & free_thoughtpolice actively obfuscates.

Liberals cite CBC 'analysis' to justify freezing bank accounts

Toronto Sun:

The incredible powers that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has given his government to freeze people’s bank accounts is based on their reliance on “analysis” from the CBC.

This is according to a 14-page document the government tabled in the House of Commons Wednesday night detailing the supposed rationale for invoking the Emergencies Act in the first place.

On Thursday, Deputy PM and Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland confirmed that banks had begun complying with the government’s orders and were freezing people’s accounts.

“The consequences are real and they will bite,” Freeland said.

While Freeland made it sound as if only truckers with big rigs would be targeted, the rules stipulate the bank freezes can apply to anyone “directly or indirectly” involved in the protests.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... k-accounts

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Which is more credible?

The claim:

"Aussie police hit protestors with LRAD SONIC WEAPON system at 20x legal limit."

--

The 'fact check':

Australian Broadcasting Company abc.net.au
COVID BLOG
Keep up to date with the latest coronavirus news with our live blog

'Sonic weapons' were used by police in Canberra's protests, but only to broadcast messages rather than do harm
RMIT ABC Fact Check
Posted 6h ago6 hours ago, updated 5h ago

It's unlikely Canberra protesters were injured by 'sonic weapons', but such a risk is real

LRAD at G20
LRADs can cause hearing damage, but only when emitting a high pitched, audible tone.(LRAD Corporation)
As thousands of anti-vax protesters descended on Canberra last weekend, police were out in force in the nation's capital, with Australian Federal Police Commissioner Reece Kershaw noting that the lack of coordination among demonstrators provided a "challenge" for law enforcement.

The police, however, had an advantage: long-range acoustic devices (LRADs), which are used to transmit messages or alarms at high volumes and frequencies.

Photos and videos shared by protesters show the devices atop a police vehicle and in front of Parliament House. A spokesman for ACT Policing confirmed to Fact Check via email that LRADs were deployed during the protests.

But while the devices are known to cause harm (they are often referred to as non-lethal weapons), claims made by Canberra protesters that the use of the devices caused them to feel ill are likely incorrect.

Read our full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic
In one video posted to YouTube, a high-profile anti-vaccine activist claims that police deployed "sonic low frequency weapons against peaceful protesters", and that demonstrators were "copping the effects" of such devices.

"They're deploying supersonic weapons," the activist was filmed declaring to a crowd gathered outside Parliament House.

"That's why you're feeling a bit nauseous and sick. It's a disgusting thing that the government is doing."

The video implies that the ill effects caused by the LRADs were being felt by the crowd despite the devices being inaudible.

But James Parker, an associate professor at Melbourne University who is the director of a research program titled "Law, Sound and the International", told Fact Check that's not how LRADs work.

Dr Parker explained that the devices could be used in two ways: to issue voice commands or to emit "an incredibly high pitched and painful" alert tone capable of causing ear damage.

Asked whether the devices could be used to "attack" the protesters without being audible, Dr Parker replied: "I don't think there's any evidence whatsoever of the LRAD being used for secret, stealth, sub-audible attacks."

He added that the most effective way to cause harm using sound was through high-pitched frequencies broadcast extremely loudly.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This may be the channel you’re looking for.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Huh. I live in Canberra and went past the event a couple of times, and I'm relatively well informed about local goings on. (I'd have spent more time there but it was also the major birthday of a family member last weekend). Anyway, I'd never seen that sonic story anywhere on any of my local news sources. It does exist though if you search for it on the ABC's website.

Keating

Post by Keating »

The local government here has been trying to pass euthanasia laws, but, as we're a territory, it is something the Federal Government can overruled us on. The last time they made a big move about this was during the most draconian part of the lockdowns in October. I called my local representative and asked why the government was pursing euthanasia laws. In a very smug voice, I got told that the government believed that it was a human right to make health decisions for themselves. I repeated, so it's the government's position that people should be able to make health decisions for themselves. They hung up on me after saying they could see where I was going.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

((Steven Bannon's)) Pandemic WarRoom Podcast

...reports that Trudeau Regime is breaking legal precedent-- by retro-actively punishing protesters-- for behaviors which weren't declared 'crimes' until after-the-fact.

Also-- a single truck & trucker in Ottawa-- has been notified that his employer's Fleet Insurance-- covering 55 Trucks/ 55 truckers/ supporting 55 families/ not in Ottawa-- is being revoked by Trudeau.

(I wondered if that would happen, because I owned an General Motors/ International T444e which was insured by the insurance-arm of GMAC financing. GMFinancial.ca is definitely one of the 'financial services' & 'loan' companies which the RCMP gave that DOXXED list of GiveSendGo donors/ Trudeau demanding the Banks, Credit Unions, & Lenders-- reveal-to Canadian Intelligence and the RCMP-- the names of any donors who they do-business-with.)

https://rumble.com/vv7j2u-canadian-parl ... udeau.html

John D

Post by John D »

Socialists: "Workers unite!"
Truckers: unite
Socialists: "No, not like that!"

John D

Post by John D »

Last night.... phone rings.... caller ID says "Wireless Caller"

I pick up the phone and say: "Yeah?"

I hear a beep noise and then an East Indian woman says: "I am Jen with Comcast is this Mr. Dxxxx? How are you tonight?"

I say: "What to do you?"

She says: "We at Comcast have detected an issue with your service and we would like to resolve the problem."

Since I don't even have Comcast service I said: "I think you are full of shit!"

and she said: "No... you are shit!"

and I said: "FUCK OFF!"

Haha... good times.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: Please show your working.
https://media.patriots.win/post/V6Pv616jOA9m.gif

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/199 ... i-vaxxers/

Public Health Scotland will stop publishing data on covid deaths and hospitalisations by vaccination status - over concerns it is misrepresented by anti-vaxx campaigners.

The public health watchdog announced the change in policy in its most recent covid statistical report, saying the frequency and content of the data would be reviewed.

Instead, officials will focus on publishing more robust and complex vaccine effectiveness data.

PHS officials said significant concerns about the data being misused deliberately by anti-vaccination campaigners is behind the move.

The report published on Wednesday will be the last weekly publication to include the data on infection rates among the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

It also includes hospitalisation and death rates, broken down by the number of doses received.

---

Officials :liar: suddenly, after all this time, when it had become inconvenient, after relying on this methodology for so-long ;) said "the data was no longer :snooty: robust and open for misinterpretation without context."

The population data includes people who are registered but may not live in Scotland.

One PHS official said focusing on vaccine effectiveness rather than the existing ‘very simple statistics’ would result in ‘much more robust’ data for the public.

They said: “The main important point around all of the analysis is we understand whether the vaccines are working against catching it and against getting severe Covid, and that’s where the vaccine effectiveness studies come in which are a completely different methodology.

"The case rates, hospitalisation rates, the death rates are very simple statistics, whereas for the vaccine effectiveness studies we use modelling, we compare people who have tested negative to those who have tested positive and match them on their underlining co-morbidities.

"It’s a completely different method which is much more robust and that’s what we want people to focus on.”

The data has been promoted on social media by the American right-wing opinion website, The Blaze, and anti-vaxxer American talking head Alex Berenson. (this is a news article)

The PHS official told The Scotsman: “What is happening is people are looking at those simple data and trying to make inferences about the vaccination, whether the vaccines work, inappropriately and sometimes wilfully.

"There are so many caveats and they just pull certain figures out that should not be used.

"What we are going to do is do a lot more on the vaccine effectiveness side and try and make people understand how effective the vaccine is.

“For example we know it is 50 per cent effective against getting infected, but that it is much higher effectiveness against hospitalisations and deaths which is the key thing really as that’s what we want to prevent.”

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/ifFD2x5npF8k.jpeg

--

Ottawa Police ABDUCT woman for Free Speech. No Body Cams, No Badge Numbers, No Charges Stated

--
BREAKING NEWS/ 18 MINUTES AGO: https://archive.fo/jzvFu

LEFTIST ECO-TERRORIST ATTACK CANADIAN PIPELINE

Financial Post:

Coastal GasLink site in B.C. left with millions in damage after violent attack by masked assailants wielding axes
'In one of the most concerning acts, an attempt was made to set a vehicle on fire while workers were inside', said RCMP

RCMP are investigating what is being described as a “organized violent attack” on pipeline workers, police and equipment at a Coastal GasLink drilling site near the Morice River in northern British Columbia.

Mounties were called for reports that 20 masked people, some of them wielding axes, had attacked security guards at the work site near Houston, B.C., shortly after midnight Thursday, smashing the windows of their vehicle.
“This coordinated and criminal attack from multiple directions threatened the lives of several workers,” TC Energy Corp., the company building the Coastal GasLink pipeline, said in a statement.
“In one of the most concerning acts, an attempt was made to set a vehicle on fire while workers were inside. The attackers also wielded axes, swinging them at vehicles and through a truck’s window,” the company said. “Flare guns were also fired at workers.”
Initially RCMP were told that some of workers were trapped at the site, but all nine employees managed to escape safely and without any injuries.

“Workers fled the site for their own safety and remain shaken by this violent incident,” the company said.
Millions of dollars in damage was also done to heavy equipment and construction trailers on the site, according to details provided by police and the company. “Equipment hydraulic and fuel lines were also cut, causing dangerous leaks,” TC Energy said. “We are working to contain and clean up the environmental damage caused by the attackers.”
The company called the incident a “highly planned and dangerous unprovoked assault.”
RCMP officers approaching the site from the Marten Forest Service Road said they encountered a burning blockade of downed trees, tar-covered stumps, wire and boards with spikes driven through them.
Article content
“As police worked their way through the debris and traps, several people threw smoke bombs and fire-lit sticks at the police, injuring one officer,” RCMP said in a release.

GOOD NEWS: WILD INDIANS ARE EXEMPT FROM TRUDEAU'S MARTIAL LAW

The site of Thursday’s attack is in an area that has been a flashpoint for past blockades and protests by opponents of the pipeline, including supporters of the hereditary chiefs of the Wet’suwet’en First Nation, a northern B.C. First Nation that comprises both elected and hereditary chiefs.

https://media.patriots.win/post/oNsoQ4JssOKL.png

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: Please show your work...
Today's House of Commons session-- scheduled to discuss Trudeau's invocation of Emergency Powers-- has been cancelled.

Prominent Livestreamer "Zot" arrested for... ???

ConvoyReports.com news site... now re-directs to 404 Error:

Ottawa Police announce journalism is now verboten...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Last night.... phone rings.... caller ID says "Wireless Caller"

[....]
Haha... good times.
I always answer the ones warning me my auto warranty is about to expire. Then Kevin from Mumbai asks me the year, make and model of my vehicle:

Me: 1988 Chevrolet Silverado.

Kevin: Do you own another vehicle?

Me: Yeah. 2003 New Holland 24TD.

Kevin: click.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Truckers: it isn't about vaccines, it's about freedom.

Trudeau regime: it has nothing to do about freedom! Which is why we must now take away every Canadian's freedom.

FTP: Fuck the Freedumb convoy! Respect and trust authority.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Unusual job... I suppose it's an artifact of work-from-home:

a text, a fed-ex box, a couple hours working in an alley, drop-off on a nearby street corner... then email an invoice.

Marketing agency manager sent GF a text, asking for help with a prop, last minute... offered $350/day. GF said 'ok'.

Agency replies with a Fed-Ex tracking #, coming to our apt. Box contains a ULINE hand truck. Beauty brand client wants it painted Gold to match Pantone 10125c. GF & I walk to Pharmacy/ buy stick of deodorant with gold logo, walk to paint store... paint guy lets us spray & dab paint samples, looking for closest match. Agency manager realizes I'm helping-- says 'go-ahead & double pay rate'.

Fed-ex arrives... I assemble... we take to nearby dead-end alley & spraycan primer, then the gold, then dust it with a chintzier shade of gold for sparkly highlights. Let it sit overnight. Then this morning we roll it to a random sidewalk corner in Little Italy. A bunch of photographers and prop 'stylists' and intern girls... coo over-it. Manager sez 'go-ahead & bill another hundred bucks, plus expenses.'

$882 paint job.

Apparently the new beauty trend is to have a little toaster-sized refrigerator on yer beauty stand-- to keep yer 'masque' cool... so it feels soothing on your face & tightens pores. The photo shoot theme was to say this brand's little-fridges have 'arrived' (several of them, with a gold bird logo on the front, on a gold hand truck).

Seems-like the Home-bound->Amazon->FedEx lifestyle is part-of the ad itself.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

All 7 or 8 photoshoot idiots on street corner were wearing face diapers.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Meanwhile, in District 12 ....

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

WTF is District 12?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Meanwhile, in District 12 ....
Haw!

Actually the brand's logo is closer-to the emblem on Peacemaker's chest.

I liked the 2021 reboot of Suicide Squad.

So I gave the 8 episode season 1 spin-off Peacemaker a chance.

A bunch of InternetConservative™ Comment-section Cowboys... loudly virtue-signaled their rejection of the show.

Yes, there's a fat black lesbian action hero, wearing BLM fashions. And plenty of point&laugh at the titular patriotic dumb white guy who lives in a trailer home.

But... the show has the good sense to use those lazy prejudices... to sneak-past expectations & let the "problematic" guy win-over the audience.

On the other hand-- Cena Is Asshoe. I ain't gonna disagree with anybody who boycotts Cena-- after his grovelling to the CCP.

--

For pitters-- I offer an extra reason to watch the show. There's an "Iron Man" type character... whose origin story is only partially explored.

As you watch, in your mind, just superimpose a larger-than-life cartoon of John D-- on this character. Automotive engineer/ nearing retirement/ racial grievances simmering every-time he watches crime on the news/ turns-off the TV & starts building an armored suit in the garage... :dance:

I bootlegged it at fmovies.wtf They got Suicide Squad 2021 there, too.

https://fmovies.wtf/series/peacemaker-821rq/1-1

John D

Post by John D »

Dog... haha. I love your odd posts about this work you do.

I spend my day making project plans and negotiating timing and specifications for car parts. It is really interesting work as far as I am concerned and I have no regrets about my career. But... getting paid to paint a fucking hand truck is... well... just bizarre to me. I can't wrap my head around this kind of thing. It is so different than anything in my life.

Pro tip. Martha Stewart makes an amazing line of paints for metalizing paints and staining paints to add an antique look to metal objects. Check it out at your local Home Depot. I have used her paints to make cosplay stuff that looks like real metal. You basically paint a base coat... say gold or silver... and then you sponge paint and wipe down a stain. The stain gives a great depth to the base color. I would have used a bronze stain on that hand cart and it would have popped out all the details of the edges and bolts and such.... just a suggestion.

Cheers.

John D

Post by John D »

Fuck dog.... just read your last post. I now have a purpose in my life... I'm gonna make a supersuit. Damn right!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I hear ya. The Martha Stewart tip is a good lead-- I don't usually think of her stuff as an option.

If you ever need something the exact shade, luminosity, & lack-of-highlights-- of a plastic C-3PO toy, I recommend the darker 'Gold' offered by Rustoleum.

--

As for *wink*... that 'cosplay' armor *wink, wink*... you build in the garage... I feel sorry for every carjacker in Detroit... darker than Pantone 17-1134 TCX 'Brown Sugar'

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote: I hear ya. The Martha Stewart tip is a good lead-- I don't usually think of her stuff as an option.

If you ever need something the exact shade, luminosity, & lack-of-highlights-- of a plastic C-3PO toy, I recommend the darker 'Gold' offered by Rustoleum.

--

As for *wink*... that 'cosplay' armor *wink, wink*... you build in the garage... I feel sorry for every carjacker in Detroit... darker than Pantone 17-1134 TCX 'Brown Sugar'
I am not biased by skin color. All car jackers must die!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ok, but I've got a volunteer here-- to be your sidekick-- and she'll gladly do the racist dirty work. as... Chink-in-the-Armor

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote: Ok, but I've got a volunteer here-- to be your sidekick-- and she'll gladly do the racist dirty work. as... Chink-in-the-Armor
Haha... I really do need to re-schedule my NY trip soon.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Keating wrote: I'd never seen that sonic story anywhere on any of my local news sources. It does exist though if you search for it
https://media.patriots.win/post/PtdnbcxOcNOq.gif

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ROBOKiTTY wrote: There is no clear separation between opposition to coercion and opposition to vaccination.

ROBOKiTTY wrote: Those people are not called antivaxxers unless they side with and fail to call out those for whom there is no clear distinction between opposition to coercion and opposition to vaccines.

ROBOKiTTY wrote: you also overstate the extent of the coercion

ROBOKiTTY wrote: you are free to stay unvaccinated if you give up access to said public functions or find alternatives.
https://media.patriots.win/post/It34NbFJEZs0.jpeg
ROBOKiTTY wrote: the case for vaccine mandates would be much weaker if the freedom crowd didn't fight earlier recommendations to mask and social distance tooth and nail.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Firmly on the side of Team Soros and proud of it! Take that Deplorable!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/cq8NqTJPyFjW.png Rifle Butt to a body on the ground:

Ottawa police are liars:

https://media.patriots.win/post/LBJqHdEfqC2A.png

There was no "bicycle". It's her electric mobility scooter/ wheelchair:

Nothing was "thrown". She was sitting on it when the horse knocked her down.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/2XS7x5NJlE3P.jpeg

Protester sez cops grab/ drag/ beat/ handcuff/ threaten charges... then release with no due process/ no paperwork/ no charges.

https://files.catbox.moe/65mk7t.mp4

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Steerzo'll love this!

A women's group has convinced judges that an attempt by the Scottish government to expand the definition of "woman" to include transwomen breaches equality law.

It doesn't go all the way, by requiring the definition of women to include only babby-producers, but it IS a start...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: nment to expand the definition of "woman" to include transwomen breaches equality law.

It doesn't go all the way, by requiring the definition of women to include only babby-producers, but it IS a start...

Lsuoma wrote: ↑
Nice deflection there.

Here's the elderly woman the Ottawa Police trampled with their horses.

Then the Ottawa Police official twitter account LIED about their murder.

Ottawa Police reversed-blame. Their official blue-checkmark Twitter account falsely accused the Truckers of 'throwing' a 'bicycle' at the police horses.

FALSE FLAG

Her geriatric walker-chair is clearly visible. It was never thrown.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bollocks! I have it on good authority that Canadian police would never lie in a press release.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

GD govt never stops telling us what to do.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Our prime minister- I don’t fear his evil brilliance

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Service Dog:
:flags-canada: :banana-angel: :flags-canada: :banana-blonde: :flags-canada: :banana-dance: :flags-canada: :banana-dreads:
Is that all? I was hoping for something more like this:
crush-tank.gif
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

Keating

Post by Keating »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote:
GD govt never stops telling us what to do.
"Permanent"

Permanent consequences.

8:05am this morning, at the federally-funded Canadian Broadcasting Corporation landing-page...

No news worth reporting in the winter wonderland of Canada, just happy happy Olympics news from the winter wonderland of China.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: 8:05am this morning, at the federally-funded Canadian Broadcasting Corporation landing-page...

No news worth reporting in the winter wonderland of Canada, just happy happy Olympics news from the winter wonderland of China.

scroll down...

nope, just more Genocide Olympics

keep scrolling down...

oh. here we go... banning the Confederate Flag. Yeah, sure, that's addressing the key issue here! (Now do blackface)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I see Jean-Luc Brunel - an associate of Epstein - has been suicided in a prison cell in France. Anyone else in prison who was buddies with the kiddie pimper must be doing the old 5p-50p right now.