Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Attempt exposed to frame the Freedom Convoy by planting 1,000 stolen guns in and around Ottawa.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Of course - where does that come from?

Please show your working.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Attempt exposed to frame the Freedom Convoy by planting 1,000 stolen guns in and around Ottawa.
That's bullshit just like the claim you posted recently that Ottawa police were ordered to return fuel to truckers which they then adulterated with water.
https://factcheck.afp.com/doc.afp.com.9ZM9J8
How about we make a $1000 US wager on whether this planted guns crap is true or not.
This place has gone to shit the last several years, there is so much false crap posted here it overwhelms any one trying to refute it. Kind of the Trump playbook where the lies come so fast and furious the fact checkers are overwhelmed
So what is it Queerboy? Going to take the bet?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: there is so much false crap posted here it overwhelms any one trying to refute it.
Remind us again -- was it pangolins or bat soup what spread the rona?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

:rimshot: :lol: :clap: :dance: :doh: :liar: :naughty: :oops: :fpig: :twatson: :goatsebun:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: That's bullshit just like the claim you posted recently that Ottawa police were ordered to return fuel to truckers which they then adulterated with water.
https://factcheck.afp.com/doc.afp.com.9ZM9J8
I never made any claim about any court order. You're putting words into my mouth to match that devious fake-check.

Fact: The police seized fuel and firewood (as seen on video), and threatened to arrest anyone who provided same to the truckers.

Fact: The truckers claim the police later quietly returned the firewood and fuel, but had cut the diesel with water.

Fact: I reported that claim by the truckers.

Fact: The police deny returning any fuel.

Now, who am I inclined to believe -- the peaceful protesters, or the police who violated the protesters Charter rights agains illegal search & seizure, along with Justin Castreau who falsely called them 'racists' and now violent terrorists?

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: there is so much false crap posted here it overwhelms any one trying to refute it.
So I gather that means you aren't taking the bet? You didn't post the 1000 guns fiction as speculation as in it might have happened or that best evidence points to this.
You posted it as if were an event that happened now you are trying to weasel out of your statement by some whataboutism .
I guess when Qboys get caught fibbing they like to change the subject.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Of course - where does that come from?

Public announcement by Freedom Convoy 2022:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ttawa.html

Related to this news story:
https://ottawasun.com/news/provincial/t ... rough-cops

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
So I gather that means you aren't taking the bet? You didn't post the 1000 guns fiction as speculation as in it might have happened or that best evidence points to this.
You posted it as if were an event that happened now you are trying to weasel out of your statement by some whataboutism .
I guess when Qboys get caught fibbing they like to change the subject.
I admit I was wrong: it's 2,000 guns, not 1,000.

Isn't it a little early for you to be drinking?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote:

An 'advanced search' for the term "discredited" and user "free thoughtpolice" reveals the following [complete] list.

July 29, 2020 ftp, on Hydroxychloriquine: " My tribe likes to see rigorous studies that use the scientific method to determine fact.
Your tribe likes to believe "experts" handpicked by the Tea Party Patriots and their poorly documented anecdotes such as the vague claims made by a kooky witch doctor who has scientific belief including having nocturnal sex with demons causes endometriosis. I wouldn't completely dismiss the possibility she was making a lot of her "results" up."

Last Week: Dr. Zelenko-- & the "Zelenko Protocol"-- have been vindicated by inclusion in NIH's official Library of Medicine.
Trump was right about Hydroxychloroquine.
https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... ne#p507916

November 20 & 21, 2019 ftp responds to allegations by journalist John Solomon, by attacking the messenger:
"Whatever mistakes or bias in MSM is nothing compared to absolute BS Solomon has been slinging. It's like saying Hitler was an exact equivalent to Churchill because both men did bad things. I've followed Solomon's "opinion pieces" on the Hill for some time before he got his lying ass fired. He is about as much of a journalist as Alex Jones. The publisher of the Hill, Finkleman , a long time friend of Trump, hired Solomon to get some more "conservative" audience. Solomon's pieces went from"fact" pieces to opinion on the publication and eventually his writing was so badly discredited they gave him the boot."

Last Week: John Solomon wins open records 'Sunshine Law' lawsuit against disgraced BLM/Soros state-attorney Kim Gardner-- for refusing to disclose records of her ties to George Soros.
https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local ... 774e3e566e

Nov 5, 2019 ftp responds to allegations of Biden Corruption In Ukraine, with this link to (Pfzier conglomerate sibling) Reuters:
"If you believe that "biased" sources aren't telling outright falsehoods about this matter then I have to believe you are naive.
If you would like the facts so far uncovered by reputable journalists this is a good example:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hunt ... SKBN1WX1P7 "

That Reuter's link aged poorly. John Solomon debunked it at the time: https://archive.fo/MLRFy
and
Last week: US Attorney Documents Show Criminal Investigation: IRS Issued Grand Jury Subpeona to Probe Hunter Biden and James Biden's Foreign Business Connections:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... nnections/

January 12, 2017 ftp responds to fringe sources such as Alex Jones regarding the allegations of organized pedophilia and child trafficking among Democrat Party luminaries such as Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Ed Buck, Ghislane Maxwell, CNN, ABC News & the British Royal Family, Hunter Biden, and 'pizzagate'. ftp: "These people have the ethics and self awareness of a steaming pile of pig shit." (Alex Jones, that is. Not Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Ed Buck, Ghislane Maxwell, CNN, ABC News & the British Royal Family, Hunter Biden.)

Last week: Joe Biden Is Running A Large-Scale Multi-national Human Trafficking Operation In the Dark Of Night
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-wat ... -operation

free thoughtpolice wrote: All bullshit. I'm not wasting my time giving a point by point rebuttal either.
That was your entire reply.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

'We received information from multiple believed-reliable sources that firearms may be planted in Ottawa, specifically around the Freedom Convoy, to discredit the protest and to use as a pretext to forcibly remove peaceful protesters,' said Bulford, a former Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer.

So your source is a rumors by "believed-reliable sources" by one of the organizers of the protest yet you made the claim without checking anything to see if there was any fact to it.
Read the Ottawa Sun story. It doesn't confirm the Daily Mail story or your repetition of the false rumor, in fact it merely explains where the false rumor may have come from.
\

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Kind of the Trump playbook where the lies come so fast and furious the fact checkers are overwhelmed
Those poor, diligent fair, honest, over fact-checkers, eh? :violin:

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Isn't it a little early for you to be drinking?
So you are going to make up another slanderous lie to cover for your last lie. Lately, your lies are getting more ridiculous and you are drifting further away from reality.
If I were to speculate as to what has caused your precipitous mental decline It looks possibly like your horse kicked you in the head for stealing its Ivermectin.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog doing his own research to find the truth on the internet, not that official, lamestream media, or fact checking stuff.
resurcher.PNG
(562.36 KiB) Downloaded 235 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

CBC host, while interviewing Canada's Minister of Public Safety says "Russian Actors" "continue to fuel" and "instigate" the Freedom Convoy Truckers "from the outset". The Canadian government official let the accusation stand, unchallenged.

https://twitter.com/jamesfburnett/statu ... 6743127045

AP reports Biden Admin's claim-- that the dastardly Putin-Trucker Axis Of Collusion is 1.) Staging false-flags in Ukraine (fake attacks on Russia). 2.) Staging double-secret FALSE false-flags using stolen guns in Chinada. The PutinTruckers are apparently faking as-if... the Trudeau govt faked as-if... the truckers really-do... have Weapons of Mass Destruction.

https://youtu.be/d4PbCiHOtR8

ooookay... sure. right.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: it overwhelms any one trying to refute it. Kind of the Trump playbook

Don't worry. You're not the only one who Doesn't Have The Spoons to refute DoublePlusUnGood WrongThink.

The New York Times' national security and legal policy correspondent-- Charlie Savage-- explains why The Paper Of Record declined to report on the Durham Investigation allegations-- that Hillary Clinton's cronies spied-on Trump's computers-- during the campaign & after Trump took office.

Savage says the Durham Investigation "tends to involve dense and obscure issues, so dissecting them requires asking readers to expend significant mental energy and time" .... "raising the question of whether news outlets should even cover such claims." So they just skipped it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbr ... l-n2603300

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

'We received information from multiple believed-reliable sources that firearms may be planted in Ottawa, specifically around the Freedom Convoy, to discredit the protest and to use as a pretext to forcibly remove peaceful protesters,' said Bulford, a former Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer.

So your source is a rumors by "believed-reliable sources" by one of the organizers of the protest yet you made the claim without checking anything to see if there was any fact to it.
Read the Ottawa Sun story. It doesn't confirm the Daily Mail story or your repetition of the false rumor, in fact it merely explains where the false rumor may have come from.
\
You beat me to it, but I am still going to post this anyway.
CathyNewmanSWYSI.jpg
(77.11 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
that the leaders of the protest are claiming without evidence (other than a whole semi-load of hearsay) that Malcolm the Mountie and his pals are going to try and smear them.

Right. Of course. I see.

Magnificent bullshit, until evidence is adduced. Let me know when. Yep, waiting. I know, real soon now...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

That was for Cavvers, BTW, if it wasn't obvious...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I don't think you understand what that meme means.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

zou3gou3 wrote: They're a bunch of retarded morons, shitting and pissing in the snow and annoying the Ottawans. The Canadian Army has tracked recovery vehicles and armoured bulldozers. If they started to use them to clear the roads, most of these fuckheads would be gone within hours.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

John D

Post by John D »

Truth is.... most people just don't care until it hits home. Talking to my wife while watching the news. I say something like... "The Canadian government can seize bank accounts without a court order if they even suspect someone is supporting the truckers. Can you imagine that?" and she says... "why do we pretend to know anything about Canada? Can't they run their own country?"

Haha.
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.
When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.
When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.
Viva Frei made a good comment today. He said that Trudeau is not acting like Hitler in 1939... but he is acting like Hitler in 1933. The Reichstag fire was the perfect excuse to invoke emergency powers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

I am happy to report that after 24 hours of non-drinking I have no ill effects.... except that I really want a brandy right about now. I will keep it up for two more days just to get the system cleared up.

Finally... Matt.... I have to agree with Lusoma and ft on one thing... Your initial 2000 rifles post was really weak. I am not saying it isn't possible that there are people who want to plant guns. I am just saying you should have included the references on the initial post and been more clear in the description.

John D

Post by John D »

That was great... great editing... haha... but why does everyone carry a 1911? They are hard to maintain and they only have a 6 shot mag. I love the number of shots you get from a 1911 on movies and TV shows. I drive my wife crazy (of course). I count out loud the number of shots fired on the show she is watching. God.... I am such an ass. But really... they usually get 10 or 12 shots out of a 1911... every fucking time. Sometimes more. Haha.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Read the Ottawa Sun story. It doesn't confirm the Daily Mail story or your repetition of the false rumor, in fact it merely explains where the false rumor may have come from.
I don't think you're stupid, so you shouldn't have missed where I wrote "related to this story", without ever claiming the Ottawa Völkischer Beobachter 'confirmed' the allegation. But gross misrepresentation of what your interlocutors say is par for the course with you. Cuz you're a dick.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Magnificent bullshit, until evidence is adduced. Let me know when. Yep, waiting. I know, real soon now...
How's inflation? I haven't checked in maybe 3, 6, 9 months.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: I have to agree with Lus0ma and [ftp] on one thing
No way. Those 2 are made-of yellow snow & cookie dough. They hid like Blackface X Trudope... during this whole trucker thing.

Then they pop-up & pretend that the exact-wording of Matt's 1-line post... is of-consequence.

The burden of proof isn't on the innocent-until-proven guilty truckers to prove to the despot govt or the fakenews media or bad-faith pitters in the B.C. area --that they were set-up on fake gun charges. If the truckers didn't do it... then they _know_ they didn't do it... to their own satisfaction.

But the govt is a different story. Don't the mounties have body cams or camera phones? I see a photo of some weapons on a table.... Right After the truckers were warned they were being set-up... to justify a police raid.

Where was the footage of cops raiding trucks? And finding a WMD cache? Guilty truckers taken-away in cuffs? Where's the $1000 bet on whether a judge issued a warrant?

ATF Waco Ruby Ridge Christine Blasey Ford Ray Epps

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: It looks possibly like your horse kicked you in the head for stealing its Ivermectin.
I find you mildly annoying, primarily due to the aforementioned serial misrepresentations and general sophistry.

You, OTOH, seem obsessed with me personally, my private details which you doxxed, but especially my work with horses. It wasn't healthy for PZ, and it's not healthy for you.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Finally... Matt.... I have to agree with Lusoma and ft on one thing... Your initial 2000 rifles post was really weak. I am not saying it isn't possible that there are people who want to plant guns. I am just saying you should have included the references on the initial post and been more clear in the description.
Throughout the day, during, breaks, I briefly pop onto the internet and may swing by the Pit. If I see something of interest, I'll share it. I'm not gonna write a goddamn term paper with footnotes every goddamn time.

And yeah, I trust the truckers way more than that little cosplaying dickless wonder mini-hitler desperately seeking his Reichstag fire, or the official press releases of his goon squad.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I trust the truckers way more than that little cosplaying dickless wonder mini-hitler desperately seeking his Reichstag fire, or the official press releases of his goon squad.
I'm pretty much in the same camp. The more the Canadian National Socialist Party acts like dicks, the less likely I am to trust their edicts from upon high. Obviously, if demonstrable, solid proof comes to light, I'll spin on a dime and throw up a "Seig Howdy" to Trudolph Hess by way of apology.

The vile, whining cuck that he is...

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

John D wrote:
That was great... great editing... haha... but why does everyone carry a 1911? They are hard to maintain and they only have a 6 shot mag. I love the number of shots you get from a 1911 on movies and TV shows. I drive my wife crazy (of course). I count out loud the number of shots fired on the show she is watching. God.... I am such an ass. But really... they usually get 10 or 12 shots out of a 1911... every fucking time. Sometimes more. Haha.
Most (not all) 1911’s have an 8 round magazine. If it is capable (some are) of firing 9mm ammo, then they usually have a 10 round magazine.

John D

Post by John D »

mordacious1 wrote:
John D wrote:
Most (not all) 1911’s have an 8 round magazine. If it is capable (some are) of firing 9mm ammo, then they usually have a 10 round magazine.
You are correct. I had the wrong facts stuck in my head. I appreciate the correction. Damn.... now I have to count to ten during TV gun fights.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free_thoughtpolice owes Matt $1000
Service Dog wrote: CBC host, while interviewing Canada's Minister of Public Safety says "Russian Actors" "continue to fuel" and "instigate" the Freedom Convoy Truckers "from the outset". The Canadian government official let the accusation stand, unchallenged.

https://twitter.com/jamesfburnett/statu ... 6743127045
That↑ Minister's name is Marco Mendicino (obvious supervillain name. menacing mendicant.)

And here he is, speaking yesterday...

He literally says Martial Law was declared, to 'send a message' to 'rational & fair-minded individuals' and 'as a deterrent' to 'participating in a peaceful-protest':

“The invocation of the emergencies act sends a very powerful message and hopefully a deterrent to rational and fair-minded individuals who may think that they’re just participating in a peaceful protest..."

3... 2... 1... FALSE FLAG!...

"...but are actually co-mingled with Something that is Much More Nefarious.” :fpig:

https://twitter.com/RebelNewsOnline/sta ... 2887942145

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Magnificent bullshit, until evidence is adduced. Let me know when. Yep, waiting. I know, real soon now...
How's inflation? I haven't checked in maybe 3, 6, 9 months.
Nice (?) deflection there. The inflation has indeed picked up due to supply side shortages. Nothing to do with MMT, if that was your point. I know that the neolibs all still decrying and blaming MMT, but with an underproducing economy and supply shortages there will be inflation. 'Nuff said. Feel free to roll out Yellen or anyone else whining about MMT, I won't engage with that because it's all BS.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Trudeau says 'yes people are sick-of covid restrictions' BUT 'they are also sick-of streets being blocked' by trucks.

So... his solution is to keep BOTH in-place... but, also, suspend Canada's Charter/ Without Parliamentary Approval
https://youtu.be/eXJkkiKM66Y

Trudeau's Former Hockey Goon-- & Ontario Premier-- Doug Ford suddenly says we were NEVER at war with Eastasia
https://youtu.be/m97-sHQbZfI

Nevada grad students protest, chanting: "Re-in-state! the-Mask-man-date!" They don't "feel" "safe".
Count the paper hospital masks.
https://youtu.be/5A2Ia426Xgw

Biden forgets Obama's name
https://youtu.be/uqFpPcGRueg

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

\
You beat me to it, but I am still going to post this anyway.

CathyNewmanSWYSI.jpg

that the leaders of the protest are claiming without evidence (other than a whole semi-load of hearsay) that Malcolm the Mountie and his pals are going to try and smear them.

Right. Of course. I see.

Magnificent bullshit, until evidence is adduced. Let me know when. Yep, waiting. I know, real soon now...
You mean like the pipe bombs that were discovered at the Capitol after the fact? Pipe bombs that had, apparently, been put there the day prior but were never used?

So we have a convoy of truckers and all they've done so far is blocking some roads and honk their horns, but no violence, no looting, no arson, but all of a sudden, out of nowhere, they have thousands of stolen guns? You don't think that's suspect?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: How's inflation? I haven't checked in maybe 3, 6, 9 months.
Lsuoma wrote: Nice (?) deflection there.
May 12, 2021 was Nine Months And Four Days ago. Knock-knock/Who'sThere?/Lsuoma'sNewbornBaby :hankey:

Lsuoma wrote: ↑

Feel free to roll out Yellen or anyone else whining about MMT
OK... Here's Nancy Pelosi, 3 days ago. She's not some peanut gallery bystander. She's actually enacting MMT policy. And look at the results!

Clip begins with MMT mantra that Spending doesn't cause inflation. Then she says MMT mantra that Spending increases employment. Then Stephanopolis chimed-in with MMT mantra-- that inflation doesn't matter if Wages Don't Keep Up With Prices. Then she agree's with Lsuoma on MMT dogma that 'scarity of product' is the reason 'prices go up' (not inflated money supply)-- and her solution is to Spend More. Nancy then touts the THREE TRILLION DOLLAR Build Back Better plan to cure the "underproducing economy".

(Nancy also cites The Changes Act. what's that? I don't know. The word 'change' is so over-used, I found it impossible to google. Try it.)

I won't engage with that because it's all BS.
slimey :hankey: shit
slimy shitbaby looks just like you!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Pitchguest wrote: You mean like the pipe bombs that were discovered at the Capitol after the fact? Pipe bombs that had, apparently, been put there the day prior but were never used?
the bombs were supposedly discovered 1 minute before protesters entered the Capitol.

The Chief Of Capitol Police claims the bombs a "diversion" to draw-away law enforcement from the Capitol.

yet the supposed diversion was planted the day-before, 17 hours before the bombs were found.

yet this diversion was supposedly discovered only-incidentally, accidentally, as Kamala Harris coincidentally just-happened to go the right building at the right time.

Tucker Carlson's excellent summary:

youtube:
https://youtu.be/ut0S6_3id-k

twitter:
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 9702170626

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Here are the scary weapons of war seized in Coutts, which "mark a troubling shift” and “suggest some were planning for violence,” according to some college professor who supports strikes only when conducted by socialists, not against them:

coutts.jpg
(157.68 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

6 “AR-style” semi-autos, newly verboten under PM Penis Envy’s ban
1 PCC (the bullpup?)
2 lever action rifles :lol:
3 bolt action rifles
1 shotgun

2 Tupperware handguns

By the camo and ginormous optics, these are easily identifiable as hunting pieces. But Canadian Pravda was ready with the panic porn:
While typical hunting rifles are slower to fire and reload, they are also typically more accurate at longer ranges. As a group of weapons, a dedicated group would have the tools to create chaos and then put accurate shots into the middle of any ambush.

The pinko professor, also described as a “military historian and author”, adds to the fright:
He says there are things about the guns that only investigators will know for certain — namely whether any of the assault-style rifles were capable of fully-automatic fire. "Some of those rifles are fairly easy to alter and others are not.”
Why these terrorists didn’t do the ‘easy’ conversion to automatic before staging their insurrection was left unanswered. (No gunsmith was interviewed.)

Some fine fair and balanced reporting there, totally not trying to fabricate a narrative.

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/analysis-of- ... -1.5782983

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Biden brags about leaving a dead dog on a rich republican woman's front porch, when he was serving as an elected Councilman.

AOC says record-breaking crime wave is due-to Moms Stealing Baby Formula.
https://youtu.be/mg0hAbS2Cm4

Jimmy Kimmel dismisses "this made-up Hillary Clinton spying-case" misinformation, disinformation
https://twitter.com/alexchristy17/statu ... 7473817600

Declassified documents show FBI directed Electronic Surveillance to Spy On Trump Campaign
https://twitter.com/alexdatig/status/14 ... 0151014403

Trudeau 2 years & 2 months ago... unequivocal support for Farmer's peaceful protest... in India

Racist WHITE duck infiltrates convoy
https://youtube.com/shorts/DTzBAxftx3k

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Apropos of nothing much at all ..., something for those insisting that natural immunity to Covid is better than that provided by mRNA vaccines ...

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-06629-2

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Service Dog doing his own research to find the truth on the internet, not that official, lamestream media, or fact checking stuff.
resurcher.PNG
SD has yet to admit that AP was not insisting what he has been insisting they supposedly insisted about "VAIDS" and AIDS so I don't expect many changes in his "resurching" modus operandi.

But something of a sign of the times: confabulation as far as the eye can see for fun and profit or political axe-grinding.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Service Dog doing his own research to find the truth on the internet, not that official, lamestream media, or fact checking stuff.
https://slymepit.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=6952
SD has yet to admit that AP was not insisting what he has been insisting they supposedly insisted about "VAIDS" and AIDS so I don't expect many changes in his "resurching" modus operandi.

But something of a sign of the times: confabulation as far as the eye can see for fun and profit or political axe-grinding.
Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS. Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS.Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS.Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS. Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS.Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS.Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS. Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS.Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS.
Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS.
:hankey:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I trust the truckers way more than that little cosplaying dickless wonder mini-hitler desperately seeking his Reichstag fire, or the official press releases of his goon squad.
I'm pretty much in the same camp. The more the Canadian National Socialist Party acts like dicks, the less likely I am to trust their edicts from upon high. Obviously, if demonstrable, solid proof comes to light, I'll spin on a dime and throw up a "Seig Howdy" to Trudolph Hess by way of apology.

The vile, whining cuck that he is...
Trudeau is definitely a bit of an A-class dick. The author of A Man Called Intrepid said that many people are unclear on the difference between being high-minded and being soft-headed - which I've argued fits JT to a T.

Though the whole Liberal Party is generally culpable in his depredations; see:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/kinsella ... of-trudeau

A cult of personality not far removed from what characterized Stalin and Mao. Decidedly "problematic".

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote:

Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS. Nice deflection there. I won't engage with that because it's all BS.Nice deflection there. ....
🙄 Not sure whether "pigheaded" or "intellectually dishonest" is the more descriptive and accurate term to describe you though definitely leaning to the latter ...

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
And yeah, I trust the truckers way more than that little cosplaying dickless wonder mini-hitler desperately seeking his Reichstag fire, or the official press releases of his goon squad.
You said:
Attempt exposed to frame the Freedom Convoy by planting 1,000 stolen guns in and around Ottawa.
Do you still stand by that? Bet is still open by the way. I guess truckers would never make shit up would they?
Still no mention of the Ottawa police arresting anyone for 1000s of guns.
Here is a video about the 2000 guns stolen. If you watch past the 50 second mark you will see the police spokesman saying that the crime was not a planned operation but a crime of opportunity, which means the investigators did not link it to the protestors (video from 13 feb.)

John D

Post by John D »

Deeeep Thoughts by: John D

1) People in the media, entertainers, and politicians have a pile of similar traits. One of the big traits is that they want to be popular. They have generally been the popular folks. There are some exceptions where shy people become musicians and actors.... but eventually they change their outlook and end up wanting to be liked and popular. This crew is generally not made up of people who care about truth or honesty. So, almost everyone you see on TV or the movies or in political office put a low value on the truth... unless it helps them to be more popular.

2) Most people who get their facts from the media do not have particularly sharp minds. This includes most of the world and most of our neighbors. Facts get in the way of the narrative. Agreeing to the narrative helps you be more popular and convinces you that you are a "nice" person. and... really... who doesn't want to be called "nice"?

3) In general, politicians are not honest or fact based people. They will do and act in ways that will either make them more popular or get them elected.. or both. They almost never believe what they say.

4) There are great many ninnies, both in the real world and in the media. Bitches and nigger-faggots and safety obsessed soccer moms and woke students and etc... All asking to be protected. Most of the people in western societies just was to ask the government to do things for them... and if they have to give away their freedoms they are happy to do it.

(side story... they had an entertainment tonight type of TV show on at the doctor's office. I guess this is what people want to watch. When I watch this stuff I feel like I am an alien. WTF. Who knew that the new trend is for pregnant women to wear really tight clothes... because... well... YOU GO GIRL (says the nigger-faggot).)

5) Fox news and the Reps keep saying the Dems are doing what they are doing in order to take away our freedoms and grab power. That is not quite true. The Dems are doing what they are doing because it is popular. People are scared, and the Dems fuel that fear, and then they make themselves popular by restricting freedoms and adding "safety" measures. After all... all the ninnies want safety measures. Hell, Michigan's Governor Whitmer remained very popular throughout the pandemic. Most people were happy she shut the schools and closed businesses and put in mask requirements and restricted gathering. She is really popular.... because... well goodness... think of the children!

This all wouldn't bother me so much if I could integrate the facts with the way people behave. Some things outrage me... like forcing a person who has recovered from the Coof to get the jab. This is truly vile. Like forcing kids to not play together and never touch their friends and always wear a mask... just because teachers are all ninnies. This is truly vile. (can any of you imagine how awful it must be for these kids to not wrestle with each other... in some places they have to wear masks in the playground). WTF! This is disgusting! Sometimes I am furious. How can people find this acceptable?!?! Fuck... sometime I really hate people.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I guess truckers would never make shit up would they?
Someone is lying. I know for a fact that Justin, CBC, the police, and that harridan on the Ottawa city council, inter alia, have lied many times already. So my money's on them.

Still no mention of the Ottawa police arresting anyone for 1000s of guns.
Curious, since they've got the license plate of the getaway car.

In other news, Ray Epps hasn't been arrested yet, either.

the investigators did not link it to the protestors
The claim was that some ratfuckers stole the weapons for the purpose of staging them around Ottawa to falsely implicate the protesters.

You definitely have some serious cognitive issues, especially with reading comprehension -- you might consider taking a MoCA.

free thoughtpolice

Who has the reading problems?
You wrote :
Where was this "attempt" exposed? You saw the video, on the 13th police investigating the matter called it not targeted and a crime of opportunity. The opposite of trying to blame the protestors.
How about showing some evidence this was somehow an attempt to frame the protestors. That or just admit you are full of shit.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: consider taking a MoCA.
It's a side-effect of their triplejab AIDS injection.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: 2) Most people who get their facts from the media do not have particularly sharp minds. This includes most of the world and most of our neighbors. Facts get in the way of the narrative. Agreeing to the narrative helps you be more popular and convinces you that you are a "nice" person. and... really... who doesn't want to be called "nice"?
Fortunately, for those whose moral compass operates at an 'Animated Disney Movie' level of refinement, the Bad Guys are determined to identify themselves:

"I was just aghast!"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog doing his own research to find the truth on the internet, not that official, lamestream media, or fact checking stuff.

https://media.patriots.win/post/iX8HaCRCMCiE.png

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I don't think

government officials are above filing bogus weapons charges,

making false claims about weapons crossing borderlines,

and lies about 'racist' ties to 'violent extremism'

and

carrying-on that charade...

all the way to trial...

the prosecutors knowing full-well

they were peddling a lie,

certain they would go unpunished for it.

https://media.patriots.win/post/G1lleHOCcIJZ.jpeg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Oh, the grand old Duke of York
He borrowed 12 million quid.
He gave it to someone he never met
For something that he never did.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

GiveSendGo doxxer reveals s/h/itself

brags of his work with RCMP and FBI

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma wrote: Oh, the grand old Duke of York
He borrowed 12 million quid.
He gave it to someone he never met
For something that he never did.
To be honest, if I had that kind of money, I'd almost certainly spend some of it on hookers and blow too. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be minors though.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Joe McCarthy come back! You were right about everything.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Keating wrote: Joe McCarthy come back! You were right about everything.
I hear he had information that would lead to the arrest of Eleanor Roosevelt.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Reporter asks-- if people who gave donations to Freedom Convoy truckers-- should be worried about having their personal bank account frozen.

Canadian Justice Minister says "you ought-to be worried" if you're "pro-Trump".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:10 pm
Where was this "attempt" exposed?
I linked to the video announcement by the Convoy spokesperson. It obviously was meant as a deterrent.

You saw the video, on the 13th police investigating the matter called it not targeted and a crime of opportunity. The opposite of trying to blame the protestors.
You really are dense. Neither I nor the Convoy said the police report was the framing of the protest.

Your inability to comprehend what's being said, and your subsequent strawmanning, has been an issue for some time. Unless you are a cunt like Damian and doing it on purpose, I do encourage you take a cognitive test.