You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Pitchguest

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Pitchguest »

Service Dog wrote: Checked-in on Elyse Whatshername, for Auld Lang Syne.

Her 10 year old daughter has a shaved head, a t-shirt that says "The Future is Non-Binary" and button listing "They/Them/Theirs" pronouns. In-between pics of mommy advertising herself as a whore.

Apparently Elyse got fake boobs 22 days ago.

Comments under her pics: "Are you still a drug addict?" ; "“Don’t you ever talk to me or my son again” ; "Fake tits never feel like the real thing."
My brother had a daughter with someone he didn't realise was crazy until she got pregnant and for YEARS she would shave her daughter's hair (my niece) whenever she felt like it. Being it was joint custody, my brother couldn't do anything about it, but my niece hated it. Eventually my brother had to take her to court to put a stop to it.

It must be hell for that little girl. Imagine what it must be like for her at school. If she even goes to school. :naughty:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote: Checked-in on Elyse Whatshername, for Auld Lang Syne.

Her 10 year old daughter has a shaved head, a t-shirt that says "The Future is Non-Binary" and button listing "They/Them/Theirs" pronouns. In-between pics of mommy advertising herself as a whore.

Apparently Elyse got fake boobs 22 days ago.

Comments under her pics: "Are you still a drug addict?" ; "“Don’t you ever talk to me or my son again” ; "Fake tits never feel like the real thing."
There were some seriously unwell people in that group and instead of providing healthy support they enabled and supported destructive behaviour.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

And by that group I mean the type who continued to hang around with Pizzle Myers and the Orbit etc. SJWs who got addicted to the new power vindication of their psyches gave them.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

And by vindication I mean validation.

Don't try and write meaningful shit with one thumb on your phone.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Lsuoma wrote: Recognized all those places, pretty much. There's not a lot there apart from the LU depot. We lived off Dollis Hill Lane at 60 Hawarden Hill, which was in the posh bit between Cricklewood and Neasden: https://goo.gl/maps/av9DSLY86r1TQHxh9

The building just north was the old GPO research center at Dollis Hill. There was a snotload of important research that came out of there.
My trajectory across London was a bit weird: Camden (university residence), Tufnell Park (extortionate bedsit owned by a fat old Pole who used to grill me - as a medical student - about the letters in his Penthouse Forum magazines. He seemed unduly interested in Peyronie's Disease), Crouch End (paid my brother's mortgage for a year while he played at paediatrics in Newfoundland), then West Ham (coming down to earth with a crash, as we convinced a bank to give two students a mortgage when their only income was their grants!) Life in the East End was interesting after genteel Crouch End. We started with one cold tap and an outside lav. Learned to plumb and made a bathroom. Got a grant for a hot water heater and a couple of gas heaters so hypothermia was off the menu. Still, a ceiling fell in one day on closing the door. Had to knock the rest down wearing a sou'wester and bicycle cape. 100 years of London soot fell on my head as I used a broomstick to knock down the horsehair plaster, then tried to wash standing naked in a washing up bowl with cold water. Learned to put up a ceiling. The budget was £5 a week for food. We learned to go to street market stalls at 5pm on a Saturday when the produce would be practically given away as it would otherwise be thrown out. You can live on yellow sprouts and soft potatoes with a couple of eggs a week. Most of the road was modern, having been kissed by a landmine in the Blitz. Neighbours would knock on the door after dark and ask "D'ya wanna couch? Fell orf the back of a lorry" and we acquired a sofa, an armchair, a fridge and a TV that way. Good people. Maybe a bit dishonest, but good.
We couldn't afford tube or bus, so bicycles were it. From West Ham to UCH or the Whittington took one to one and a half hours of pedalling, and then there was the return journey. With 2-3 hours a day on a bike I weighed 142lb and could eat anything I could afford to buy. My budget also included £1 a week for secondhand sci-fi books, and I pedalled far and wide to used book shops.
Mind you, we bought that slum in 1978 for £10.5k and sold it in 1985 for £30.5k, so capitalism works. Funny how one can look back and say they were happy days, when at the time it was all rather desperate. It moulded our characters, I'm sure, to live as best we could on next to nothing, as we shivered next to the paraffin heater and looked forward to getting warm by pedalling the bike next day. I can't honestly say anything has been better since.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Place is such an amazing thing: my trajectory has been more extended than most, but I still feel a deep connection with the places I grew up.

Summary:
1. Born 1960 in Borstal. Would fall asleep to the sound of the M2 bridge pile drivers, wake when they stopped. Remember when the Medway was still a relatively unpolluted river (before the upstream paper works, we would catch sticklebacks). Dad worked at A.F. Smith next to Rochester BR station.
2. In 1965 moved to Binnacle Road. Got our first telephone. Mum started doing cleaning work.
3. In 1968 moved to Warren Wood Road. A new development just south of Rochester airport/Elliot Avionics.
4. In 1970, passed 11-plus and went to the Math School. This was a major adjustment - grew up poor but educated, and the Math School was a seriously middle-class establishment. First time I became aware of class.
5. Parents split messily in 1972. Ended up being farmed around relatives, group homes, foster homes for a couple of years with an interlude with dad and sis in Gun Lane in Strood for about six months. This ended when sis became a junkie and dad had a major breakdown.
6. 1973. Placed in a kids’ home for disturbed kids (only place available. Molested in a minor way by house master - bit of dick touching, but nothing really disturbing)
7. 1974. Was placed by KCC in an experimental kids home called Allsworth Court in Hextable between Swanley and Dartford (only village in England sans pub). It was here that I flourished and began to excel at the Math School. Still a working class pleb, but was a fucking awesome teenage chemistry student. Doing 1st-year-undergrad experiments even before O-level. Broke my duck. Started smoking dope (resin), taking amphetamines (French blues).
8. 1976. Ran away, spent summer of '76 after O levels on the streets in Amsterdam, Got returned to UK in handcuffs after escaping from normal restraint in cop car.
8. Late 1976. Moved to foster parents in Cuxton - lower-upper-middle suburb of Medway towns. Foster mum was a fucking great moose who kiddie-fiddled me and previous foster. I didn't really mind her sucking/cracking me off, but wish she'd been better looking. She was a controller who tried to stop me having girlfriends. I didn't play along and was OK with frigid GFs because Janet was fine helping me with sperm movement. She and her husband Norm had to leave the UK in their socks when the abuse came to light.
9. 1978. Turned 18, left school, moved to Bean (up the A2) for a few months. Got a job with Burroughs Wellcome at Temple Hill site in Dartford, Was an inti-intellectual and declined a place at John's, Cambs, despite four A-grade A-levels, and two S-levels.
10. 1978: Moved to Dartford, started becoming a serious speed freak - stayed awake for one week out of every three - continuous, Got bored with job at BW - too fucking easy.
11. 1979: Decided to go to Uni, decided on Bristol for no very good reason. No problem getting a place with my A levels.

Comment - all this time I'd been moving towards the metrop, but up the A2/M2 corridor. Went to many parties/squats/raves (just beginning in the UK at that time). Dated daughter of bloke who invented Baileys. She had an MGB-GT V8 and used to fuck me in it. That was fun...

12: 1979: moved to Brizzle. Met girl who became my 1st wife in 1986.
13: 1979-82 - conventional undergrad career, though as someone who'd had an independent life attending a Uni for Oxbridge rejects I fucked up a storm All you needed was a basic knowledge of cooking and a bed. Srsly.
14: 1982: Graduated in top four of 1982 Chemistry class, guaranteeing PhD grant. Spent summer of 1982 wandering around Bristol. Lovely city, great summer. Actually claimed supplementary income for four weeks - still makes me feel dirty.
15: 1982-1985. PhD work in Brizzle. Moved to Neasden with future Mrs. L (see earlier map link)
16. Started working at Kodak in Wealdstone in NW London.
17. 1986 got married in Brizzle, and awarded PhD later.
18: 1986. Kodak started sending me to the US (Rochester, upstate NY) six times a year. First time in US in Apr 1986.
19. 1989 Headhunted by a S/W company that Kodak partially funded. Spent most of 1989 in Morristown, NJ.
20. 1990. Same, company, spent most of 1990 in San Diego.
21. 1991 Headhunted by client of S/W company. Worked in Slough for 11 years, live in Edgware, Stanmore. Move from upper-working to middle-middle-class.
22. 1995-1999: buy and start breeding Lusitano horses. Spend LOTS of time in Portugal. First wife and I start growing apart. She finds Lusos too tough. I start to plan for move to Portugal.
23. 2000. We separate. I move to Iver Heath, Bucks. Fucking one of the younger members of the distaff D'Andrade family.
24. July 2000. I meet the current Mrs L. completely at random at SeaTac. Despite me have a job offer in Lisbon, plus a provisional purchase contract for land in Torres Novas I decide to move to WA State.
25. That's where we are now (the transiton was not easy - I was due to move to the US in Nov 2001. But after 2001-09-11 my visa was repeatedly delayed. Whoda thunk??

So for me, I never wanted to leave Medway, then SE London. Then I moved to Brizzle which promoted me to genuine middle class.

My employment experience has pushed me further - I'm not 1%, but I'm 2%, likely 1.5%. But for me it's NW London (Neasden, Harrow) or Portugal that define me. But I STILL have that atavistic urge to chavism from Medway (though I recently found out we may be Sheppey scum).

My favorite places, in order? Brizzle, Portugal, Rochester...

This is an evolvingly drunken stream on consciousness post, but although only partial, it's 100% honest.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Pitchguest wrote: she would shave her daughter's hair....

It must be hell for that little girl.
There are photos of the girl cosplaying as Eleven from Stranger Things-- which the kid probably enjoyed.

But there's also the spectre of Elyce using the kid as a cutsey prop for a contrived instagram moment. Eleven's bloody nose was replicated, but it also replicates Elyce's many bloody and bruised selfies, romanticizing self-harm.

There's a photo of the kid's head being shaved, with a caption saying the hair was being donated to St. Baldrick's charity.

But, again, the image of the daughter invokes the spectre of Elyce-- remember when Elyce was fat? and donned an orange sex-shop wig for a convention appearance? and announced that she was battling cancer? Elyce let everyone think her shaved head & wig were due to cancer treatment. In reality, Elyce chose to shave her head. And donate her hair to St. Baldrick's. <-- (if she really did that-part.)

And the cancer Elyce claimed... well... the more-detailed/ more-fishy version of Elyce's story was that-- she went-in for a voluntary surgery procedure (like having her stomach reduced for weight loss). And Elyce claimed the doctor told her after the procedure-- that it's good she had the stomach removed-- because when he removed it/ he found it was cancerous. Sounds preposterous: To not-know you have cancer/ find out & be cured/ all in one tidy swoop.

As I recall-- the entire St. Baldrick's charity was exposed in a scandal. The hair they collected wasn't really being made into wigs for cancer patients-- it was just being sold on the open market.

Elyce was one of the quicker rats on the ship-- she jumped away from Watson and Skepchick, away from Atheism, away from her husband, away from her cover-story of being a normal suburban mom who kept mysteriously getting raped. She lept into her current role... as an out-of-the-closet whore and sex-work activist. (She even got a sex work activist tattoo.) It's a little unlike-her to stick-with St. Baldricks after they capsized. Usually, she jumps and condemns her former-compatriots' sinking ship.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Screwy & FT -- fook! that's potent stuff! More stories, please!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A bill in the NY State Assembly to round-up suspicous people-- and those who have had contact with suspicious people-- into involuntary detention facilities:
“Upon determining by clear and convincing evidence that the health of others is or may be endangered by a case, contact or carrier, or suspected case, contact or carrier of a contagious disease that, in the opinion of the governor, after consultation with the commissioner, may pose an imminent and significant threat to the public health resulting in severe morbidity or high mortality, the governor…may order the removal and/or detention of such a person.”
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Potential fascinating memoirs galore from you lot!

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote: I'm anxious about January 6/ the Trump gathering in D.C./ the Electoral College session.

Seems like a "messy divorce" between MAGA and the Normies. Or else an endless, tortured failure-to-divorce.

(In contrast-- Shives & Ashley deserve _some_ credit for being a basically-normal miserable cis non-poly non-gay actually-legally-married couple. Their divorce is so typical. On the Zinnia-Muscato scale, they're hardly SJWs at all!)

But-- as I was saying-- this Jan. 6 thing makes me jumpy.
Does it make you any jumpier than the peaceful protests that erupted in Minnesota and have been going on in Portland virtually every night for several months? The Republicans protested the shutdowns in Michigan and no one got hurt. The peaceful BLM protests have claimed dozens of lives and have resulted in billions of property losses.

Trump will point out the election irregularities and how the Democrats cheated. They'll march a bit and go home.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

What the fuck have I done with my life?! So mundane in comparison.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Kiwi - I know, right? Maybe SD, Fascist Tit and screw should collaborate and write a memoir together. Hell, I bet more regulars here have interesting tales to tell.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Really? wrote: Does it make you any jumpier than the peaceful protests that erupted in Minnesota and have been going on in Portland virtually every night for several months? The Republicans protested the shutdowns in Michigan and no one got hurt.... Trump will point out the election irregularities and how the Democrats cheated. They'll march a bit and go home.
Sounds plausible. The 2nd Amendment protest in 2019-- at the Virginia statehouse-- is another precedent. Republicans showed their teeth, then politely went home.

My concern is an incoherent mixed-bag: Harmless old retirees & families with kids... sprinkled with doomers convinced this is their last-stand, another Rittenhouse incident, fucking Alex Jones grandstanding with a bullhorn, a crowd-control fuckup by the police, a lone TDS suicide bomber, a stray local black teenager in a BLM shirt gets killed in a sidewalk fight, Big Tech gets the bright idea of silencing cell phones and wifi in the area/ then some inflammatory rumor spreads in the comm vacuum. false flag agents provacateur ...I dunno.

There's likely to be some specific, palpable moment of disappointment. And there are some who badly want to see that moment be the spark of a frenzy of outrage. Those same people really, really don't want to watch the moment pass & the crowd dutifully retreat. They'll either plan-ahead or improvise... some drastic gesture. Or drag their feet home & build-up more pressure & act-out at a later date.

4,200 upvotes:
"If You Told Me Over Four Years Ago That I'd Be Willing to Die for a Billionaire From New York, I'd Tell You That You're Insane.
posted 2 hours ago
180 comments share save hide report block
God bless President Donald Trump. Greatest president in modern history and perhaps the greatest of all time behind Washington and Lincoln. We will secure victory on January 6th."
with no violations or warning:
@OfficialJoeBidenIsNotMyPresidentFBGroup
2 hours ago
·
Impressions
FACEBOOK JUST DELETED OUR GROUP OF 1.7 MILLION MEMBERS!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

👨🏼‍⚕️

John D

Post by John D »

I have only two things to say. First... my life is pretty boring compared to some of the rest of you. What is funny is that I am surrounded by people who have lives that are even less interesting than mine. For example, I am the only person in my work group (and this is over 30 people) that has a poly daughter. My coworkers think my stories are the most interesting of anyone they work with. Haha. Maybe this happens when your co-workers are mostly engineers. Even amongst my many friends... my life looks the most "interesting".

Next, I just want to toss this out. Do any of you want to work with me on playtesting my next table top war game?.... or do you know anyone that would like to do this. The "payment" will be a bunch of cool free minis. It is called Atomic Tank.... and the game is gonna be very cool.
2021-01-02_10-55-19.jpg
(186.59 KiB) Downloaded 298 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Do any of you want to work with me on playtesting my next table top war game?
Hell yes.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: The push back has been against an array of facts and factoids being compiled to support a hypothesis (the election was stolen by the lizard people Democrats) without any test or provision for an alternative hypothesis. We've long criticised the creationists, IDers, woo merchants, etc for doing the exact same thing. That is all.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
John D wrote: Do any of you want to work with me on playtesting my next table top war game?
Hell yes.
Cool. Sent you a private message.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I have only two things to say. First... my life is pretty boring compared to some of the rest of you. What is funny is that I am surrounded by people who have lives that are even less interesting than mine. For example, I am the only person in my work group (and this is over 30 people) that has a poly daughter. My coworkers think my stories are the most interesting of anyone they work with. Haha. Maybe this happens when your co-workers are mostly engineers. Even amongst my many friends... my life looks the most "interesting".

Next, I just want to toss this out. Do any of you want to work with me on playtesting my next table top war game?.... or do you know anyone that would like to do this. The "payment" will be a bunch of cool free minis. It is called Atomic Tank.... and the game is gonna be very cool.2021-01-02_10-55-19.jpg
I'm your huckleberry.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

FT: see why you like Anna Raccoon. I nearly went to Bristol in 1976, as the girl I loved then was going there. They didn't interview for medicine, just sent out ridiculously high offers through UCCA. I was offered a place if I got three grade A's, but as KCH, UCH and Middlesex all offered me three C's, I accepted UCH. In the end I did get three grade A's and an S-level, so I guess I could have gone there and life would have been different since.

I don't think my life has been interesting enough to write down, but if anyone wants, I can describe what going to med school was like in the 70's. It was not a serious business, often intoxicated, and certainly would keep you away from hospitals if you knew how unprepared we were. The real training comes afterwards, and at a cost. Just for laughs, I'm in this 1976 medical school class photo taken in the quad of UCL, just in front of the Slade School of Art:

UCL 1976 Class.jpeg
(711.98 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
I'm there next to Mrs Dr Screwtape, and yes, the fellow in the back row has adopted an eyepatch and a bandolier. Some of you may have read his books.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

On the quasi-religious nature of social reactions to covid:

https://www.aier.org/article/study-high ... lockdowns/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

screwtape wrote: FT: see why you like Anna Raccoon. I nearly went to Bristol in 1976, as the girl I loved then was going there. They didn't interview for medicine, just sent out ridiculously high offers through UCCA. I was offered a place if I got three grade A's, but as KCH, UCH and Middlesex all offered me three C's, I accepted UCH. In the end I did get three grade A's and an S-level, so I guess I could have gone there and life would have been different since.

I don't think my life has been interesting enough to write down, but if anyone wants, I can describe what going to med school was like in the 70's. It was not a serious business, often intoxicated, and certainly would keep you away from hospitals if you knew how unprepared we were. The real training comes afterwards, and at a cost. Just for laughs, I'm in this 1976 medical school class photo taken in the quad of UCL, just in front of the Slade School of Art:

UCL 1976 Class.jpeg

I'm there next to Mrs Dr Screwtape, and yes, the fellow in the back row has adopted an eyepatch and a bandolier. Some of you may have read his books.
Definitely like to hear about your experiences.

One of my close, close friends has been a nurse since graduating in 1981, and some of the things he has seen would scare you away, for sure, not least housemen who were basically drunk for 100% of their on-call.

The med students had a very bad reputation for being out of control at Brizzle, and the vets especially.

It was with significant schadenfreude that all us folks in the hard sciences viewed the failed Oxbridgers in the humanities. The standard first questions were "Where are you from?" followed by "Which college did you fail for?" :-)

I used to take pleasure in telling people I'd turned down John's to go to Brizzle.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Service Dog wrote: A bill in the NY State Assembly to round-up suspicous people-- and those who have had contact with suspicious people-- into involuntary detention facilities:
“Upon determining by clear and convincing evidence that the health of others is or may be endangered by a case, contact or carrier, or suspected case, contact or carrier of a contagious disease that, in the opinion of the governor, after consultation with the commissioner, may pose an imminent and significant threat to the public health resulting in severe morbidity or high mortality, the governor…may order the removal and/or detention of such a person.”
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: The push back has been against an array of facts and factoids being compiled to support a hypothesis (the election was stolen by the lizard people Democrats) without any test or provision for an alternative hypothesis. We've long criticised the creationists, IDers, woo merchants, etc for doing the exact same thing. That is all.
Right, but we have videos of UFOs, too. That's the same thing as this video and all of the others like it because Orange Man Bad.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:
I hope that she is prosecuted and that OCR is used to remove the duplicates from the count.

Investigators can then follow the money in her bank account to Democrat Central, or at least the orders to do that back to her cell leader.

I have never doubted that there are/were individual acts in this or past elections that add or subtract favoured votes. I'm sure that there were republican actors doing the same in this election (no, that is not tu quoque). I doubt a) that these were of a scale that in aggregate affected the outcome of the election, and b) that there was some grand conspiracy or collective action to do same.

I do have concerns about state mandated actions that gerrymander (we had a history of that in Queensland) or that create systems that bias against particular types of voter.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I love that little Smooth Media youtube channel.

"Gatineau police say two people were arrested New Year’s Eve and fines have been handed out after a confrontation that started over a gathering in a private home.

Police were called to a home on rue Le Baron at around 11:30 p.m. Thursday after they received a complaint. There, they found six adults inside.

Indoor and outdoor private gatherings are currently prohibited in Gatineau under Quebec’s COVID-19 response."

"UK Police Pushed Back By Anti-Lockdown Protesters"

"Dr. Fauci Points To Wrong Arm When Talking About Vaccine Soreness"

"Dr. Fauci Admits To Lying About Masks"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This sounds like the final pleas of cheaters, as they're led to the impromptu firing squad wall...
KiwiInOz wrote: I hope that she is prosecuted and that OCR is used to remove the duplicates from the count.
Investigators can then follow the money in her bank account to Democrat Central, or at least the orders to do that back to her cell leader.
I have never doubted that there are/were individual acts in this or past elections that add or subtract favoured votes. I'm sure that there were republican actors doing the same in this election (no, that is not tu quoque). I doubt a) that these were of a scale that in aggregate affected the outcome of the election, and b) that there was some grand conspiracy or collective action to do same.
I do have concerns about state mandated actions that gerrymander (we had a history of that in Queensland) or that create systems that bias against particular types of voter.
And then one of the Deplorables says, "too bad the court already rejected the case, without looking at the video."

I hope they do give the cheaters a moment to 'track and trace' names of their higher-ups, before the noisy part.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lest we forget

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

3,200 upvotes in 2 hours:
https://media.thedonald.win/post/Hzr7T0st.gif

Mark Judson, verified blue check mark, Self-described "Scorched-Earth Democrat" running for Congress in 2022:

pinned tweet:
Fact: If every single Republican voter magically disappeared tonight - in 10 years the US would have the: best education in the world, most affordable quality Healthcare in the world, most prosperous Middle Class, etc...

Every Dem vote makes one of theirs disappear.

#VoteBlue

Mark Judson, 5 hours ago:

https://media.thedonald.win/post/bsQ9wl5O.jpeg

the MAGA response? ...they reposted that last tweet Judson's, with this title:

"Your enemy will kill you and your loved ones - unless you kill it first."

1,240 MAGA upvotes.

I think it would be strategically smarter for the MAGA hardliners to not-take-the-bait. Let the election go to Biden. Abandon the non-Trump Republican party. Keep Calm And Carry On with business-as-usual, on the surface. And engage in massive de-centralized passive-aggressive non-violent 'White Mutiny'.

I think my way is more practical. But the hotheads' way isn't, like, y'know... unprovoked, unjustified.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

The masses are revolting.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Here's some of the more revolting masses.

Year One: 1976 - 1977
► Show Spoiler

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Baddies

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:43 pm
This sounds like the final pleas of cheaters, as they're led to the impromptu firing squad wall...
KiwiInOz wrote: I hope that she is prosecuted and that OCR is used to remove the duplicates from the count.
And then one of the Deplorables says, "too bad the court already rejected the case, without looking at the video."

I hope they do give the cheaters a moment to 'track and trace' names of their higher-ups, before the noisy part.
Track and trace are only for New Yorkers who haven't yet followed Grandma Murderer's dictates.

None of that for suspected rapists. None of that for convicted child molesters. We need a registry for New Yorkers who are tempted to be superspreaders, like the governor's CNN reader's brother.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote: 3,200 upvotes in 2 hours:
https://media.thedonald.win/post/Hzr7T0st.gif

Mark Judson, verified blue check mark, Self-described "Scorched-Earth Democrat" running for Congress in 2022:

pinned tweet:
Fact: If every single Republican voter magically disappeared tonight - in 10 years the US would have the: best education in the world, most affordable quality Healthcare in the world, most prosperous Middle Class, etc...

Every Dem vote makes one of theirs disappear.

#VoteBlue

Mark Judson, 5 hours ago:

https://media.thedonald.win/post/bsQ9wl5O.jpeg

the MAGA response? ...they reposted that last tweet Judson's, with this title:

"Your enemy will kill you and your loved ones - unless you kill it first."

1,240 MAGA upvotes.

I think it would be strategically smarter for the MAGA hardliners to not-take-the-bait. Let the election go to Biden. Abandon the non-Trump Republican party. Keep Calm And Carry On with business-as-usual, on the surface. And engage in massive de-centralized passive-aggressive non-violent 'White Mutiny'.

I think my way is more practical. But the hotheads' way isn't, like, y'know... unprovoked, unjustified.
Good news. Portland mayor Ted Wheeler has finally noticed why his city is being set ablaze every night for the past several months.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Serious post alert.

No, honestly, I'm dropping my shit-poster mask for a moment and want to ask a genuine question. Still open to trolling (obviously) but honest answers or advice would be appreciated.

OK, on with the show...

I live alone. Own my own property (and very nice it is too!), am financially secure for life, am pretty happy with my current situation and other than the odd bout of wanderlust, I'm pretty much set in stone. Now, as most of you probably know by now, I don't really play well with others, I can be pretty vicious towards people I don't like, I'm very short-tempered with idiots/strangers but my loyalty towards friends and family is titanium-clad.

Also, fairly recently, I split with my other half (mutual decision, leaning quite heavily towards me pulling the plug - I'll not go into detail) and even though I'm like the proverbial pig-in-shit living alone (poor choice of terms!), I do get an occasional pang of loneliness and miss having a live-in partner. However, after my most recent breakup, I'm very wary of putting myself at risk of being dragged through the shredder again.

My point?

I'm currently "seeing" a friend-of-a-friend, we met on Christmas eve (drunken fumble, pretty good but I assumed it was a one-time thing) but continued to meet up due to family/social circles. She's a lot younger than I am, is very much into the whole "party thing" ('rona permitting!) but for some strange reason, she thinks the sun shines out of my arsehole, is very "into" me and we're very, very compatible when it comes to horizontal PT. I've made it abundantly clear that I'm not the social beast I once was (although I'm still quite beastly) and much prefer lounging in front of the fire with a whisky and a book/movie. She insists this won't be an issue and will not pester me to attend social functions etc.

The scary part is, even though we've just met, she's getting very serious and has asked me to move in with her, her place is bigger than mine (ooer, matron!), is closer to civilization/work, is much more comfy than my vet-bunker (I'd go into more detail but I already sound like a psychopath) and she reckons we'd be happier together in her place. The speed at which things unfolded freaked me out massively and my flight or rapid-flight circuits burst into life!

Last night, I snuck out to my car and came home. On the drive back, she must have woke up and noticed I'd bolted because I had something like 8 or 9 text messages from her and three missed (ignored) calls. When I got inside, my hounds greeted me with their usual loopy antics and as I rolled around the floor with them (bathed in slobber/dog-breath), the phone rang once again - as I pulled it out to hit "ignore", one of the dogs knocked it out of my hands and it went skittering across the kitchen floor. When I picked it up, I noticed a large crack on the screen (bloody dogs are lucky I love them like family!) and was cursing under my breath when I realized what I was looking at - when the phone hit the floor, it opened her last text message and even though the screen is badly damaged, I could make out her text:

"If you don't answer or reply, I'm going to kill myself"

Absolutely horrified by this turn of events, numbed beyond belief, almost in a state of shock, I thought I would seek advice from you guys. No idea why you near-strangers are my go-to crutch but it is what it is.

Here is my question - how expensive will it be to repair the screen on my Samsung Galaxy S20? Now that I think about it, I'm probably asking you reprobates because the phone was a gift from a family member and I don't want those cunts finding out I've smashed the bastard.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the replies!

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

You fucking great porridge swiller.

:cdc:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote:
"If you don't answer or reply, I'm going to kill myself"

Absolutely horrified by this turn of events, numbed beyond belief, almost in a state of shock, I thought I would seek advice from you guys. No idea why you near-strangers are my go-to crutch but it is what it is.

Here is my question - how expensive will it be to repair the screen on my Samsung Galaxy S20? Now that I think about it, I'm probably asking you reprobates because the phone was a gift from a family member and I don't want those cunts finding out I've smashed the bastard.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the replies!
"When you do, can I have your phone?" is probably the most efficient response.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

screwtape wrote: "When you do, can I have your phone?" is probably the most efficient response.
https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/ ... ildren.gif

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Gun-totin' new Congresslady responds to Steersman Pelosi's gender-edict:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

photo_l.jpg
(259.04 KiB) Downloaded 208 times

Japanese QAnon supporters. That rising sun Q-flag!

John D

Post by John D »

Lauren Boebert.... is my latest political crush. I have been watching so many Youtube channels by women would know their way around guns. Haha. Some guys like women who are sports fans... but I am not a big sports fan. Gaming and guns and history.... is she out there?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Clear packing tape will keep your phone functional until you can get a replacement.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Clear packing tape will keep your phone functional until you can get a replacement.
Ttaping a woman up, just to keep her from texting & calling?! Savagery.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really?

Post by Really? »

This is ridiculous. Outside of all of the videos we've seen and the statistical anomalies, there is absolutely no proof the election was improper.

NYT headline: "No Proof the Election was Improper."

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Replacing a Samsung with a new phone that works can be quite costly given the iPhone12’s RRP.
But you may still be able to get an 11 at a marked down price.

Next time follow drill and turn into the ambush. Fleeing keeps you in the killing zone.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

So...Gerry Marsden. I remember when I first heard the song, “Mary, Cross of Mercy”. Which later turned out to be about a boat taking people across a river. Who knew?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

mordacious1 wrote: So...Gerry Marsden.
I saw this mural today.

Is it too early to start looking for a suitable 2021 wall?

How much room should I leave in the middle for black criminals who achieved nothing except a sensational death?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote:
mordacious1 wrote: So...Gerry Marsden.
I saw this mural today.

Is it too early to start looking for a suitable 2021 wall?

How much room should I leave in the middle for black criminals who achieved nothing except a sensational death?
It is funny how they misspell Kenny Rogers and give so much more space to drug dealers like Breonna and absolutely worthless people like George Floyd.

Priorities?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

As far as I can tell, the artist is pretending to be a retard, but is also actually retarded.

He is "checking his white cis straight male privilege and championing inclusion in ways both meaningful and practical".

He has done a TIME magazine cover.

Apparently he was a fuck-up kid who went to design school & learned to shamelessly knock-off Keith Haring's style... with banal corporate-friendly woke branding:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22timothy+go ... &ia=images

I prefer full-retards:
https://i.redd.it/53rqlh8iy1u11.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Jesus Christ.

Barbara Eden had better be taking her VitD

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: FT: see why you like Anna Raccoon. I nearly went to Bristol in 1976, as the girl I loved then was going there. They didn't interview for medicine, just sent out ridiculously high offers through UCCA. I was offered a place if I got three grade A's, but as KCH, UCH and Middlesex all offered me three C's, I accepted UCH. In the end I did get three grade A's and an S-level, so I guess I could have gone there and life would have been different since.

UCL 1976 Class.jpeg

Was there no one available to give that building a scrub down?

This would be shortly before the 'Winter of Discontent' I suppose. The Barbican would have been recently finished - but there would be plenty of rat-infested sites before the '80s reconstruction.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Georgia on my mind.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eq6dxVzW8AA ... ame=medium

But let's not let facts get in the way of incitement to violence.

Will no one rid me of this troublesome election?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Jeeps, I hope I don't get a benereal disease from my computer.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

Lsuoma wrote: Jeeps, I hope I don't get a benereal disease from my computer.
Might make your bock fall off. :cdc:

Pseudomonas

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Pseudomonas wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Jeeps, I hope I don't get a benereal disease from my computer.
Might make your bock fall off. :cdc:

Pseudomonas
Ah, yes. Bock clocking.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I’M NOT DEAD!!!

“ Actress Tanya Roberts is still alive -- she is hospitalized -- despite reports of her death over the weekend”.-FoxNews