You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Bhurzum »

Are you white? Do you own a dog?

If you answered "yes" to both of those questions, you're a filthy racist scumbag and your four-legged friend should be taken from you and given to a poor POC family. Fucking nazi!
Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist
https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020/08 ... is-racist/
These filthy white savages took the work and credit from the Eurasian people and branded these magnificent creatures as their own.
https://www.bluecross.org.uk/sites/defa ... 0owner.jpg

Note: The author is a honky.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Bhurzum wrote: Are you white? Do you own a dog?

If you answered "yes" to both of those questions, you're a filthy racist scumbag and your four-legged friend should be taken from you and given to a poor POC family. Fucking nazi!
Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist
These filthy white savages took the work and credit from the Eurasian people and branded these magnificent creatures as their own.
https://www.bluecross.org.uk/sites/defa ... 0owner.jpg

Note: The author is a honky.
About the author:
Cayde is a father to two and a lifelong conservationist. When not committing time to the local zoo, Cayde spends his time creating and disseminating educational materials for local schools that help kids understand why protecting animals and LGBTQIA+ rights is so important.
Wait -- did he just equate LGB... and animals?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

On reading the article about dogs I'm left wondering if it is a hoax. It is so over the top, talking about "white savages" that I wonder. At least he did not capitalize white.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 am
DW Adams wrote:
I'm calling bullshit on some of those links for Rosenbaum. The Arizona info link especially.

I just spent about 30min looking at other inmates pages. Only Rosenbaum seems to be a full page of all info available. And why do they use "first name comma last name"? That's some foreign language shit there. Bailbond site smells fishy. Using the Inmate number from that page, I went to the AZ DOC page and looked for him. It returned "No Records Found". Also went to the Oklahoma link for that page. A known prisoner in State custody doesn't show up in the Search function.

Searching Wisconsin Sex Offenders directly from the State website yields no results for any variation for Joseph D Rosenbaum. Graphic is most likely 'shopped.

The only link/graphic that seems legit is the court papers from this year for his Battery, Domestic Abuse and Disorderly Conduct charges. Everything else seems suspect.
Yesterday I heard someone say (maybe it was ex-cop/youtuber 'Donut Operator')-- that Rosenbaum's online records are being removed because he is now deceased.

Seems plausible.
I believe the first time I heard this was within a day of the guy shuffling off this mortal coil. I claim bullshit. No bureaucracy worth their salt would ever be so efficient, not to mention so proactive.

I do not buy it at all.

:hankey: :hankey: :hankey:

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

For what it's worth, https://columbialawreview.org/content/t ... argaining/ is a long article or short book discussing changes in US law over the past decades; No two states do it quite the same way, and there are ways some states use to try to curb prosecutorial power to overcharge and hide evidence, which usually result in another method popping out. Sentences mandatorily concecutive vs mandatorily concurrent sentences vs arbitrarily procedural winks from the judge allowed to rule either way, all three exist in the USA, along with a lot of similar variety in other aspects ... Like whether you can overcharge then scale back before a jury sees the bullshit ... Some states make the prosecutor go with all initial overcharges. One state makes the prosecutor conduct a separate trial for each charge.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Or then again, you can just have a mob mete out justice. Much quicker and popular among the useful idiots.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Looks like Breonna Taylor was dealing drugs:

https://www.live5news.com/2020/08/31/wa ... documents/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: -breonna-taylors-ex-boyfriend-
Say his name! "Jamarcus Glover", lol.

And here's some butterbrain public radio nonsense... but worth it to hear Amy Goodman pronounce George Floyd's brother's name...

"Felonious Floyd"! (Philonise Floyd)

Also-- Ibram X. Kendi does his usual comedy routine

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Driftless wrote: At least he did not capitalize white.
In the early 90's I contributed to the more left-leaning student paper, on a large midwestern state university campus. One staff meeting included an announcement that the official style guide was to capitalize Black but not white. One form of racial nationalism was to be promoted, one suppressed.

I've watched that bit of virtue-signaling re-emerge, in recent months.

But, yeah, now 'White' is also capitalized by SJWs. They do very-much want to see White Nationalism everywhere.

This morning I read an Op-Ed in the Washington Post, and was struck by all the capital-W 'Whites' on the page.

When protesters are called White protesters-- what does that mean? Are they white people protesting? Is white just their color or also their protest-cause? Or are the protesters non-whites protesting against whiteness?

A few paragraphs later, someone "praised a White killer". Is a White killer a killer of whites? Or a killer white?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... stay-away/

I suspect the Washington Post is less diligent about using White and Black to describe specify every person's color-- elsewhere in their reporting.

White Firefighters Save Black Family

Black Shoots Black

==

The same 90's student newspaper also capitulated to an angry letter from a fat blacklady activist, who was upset that a 'European' (white) male had written a review of a Zap Mama concert. Zap Mama is 'African' music, you see. (In the same way Disney's Lion King is 'African'. Zap Mama is from Belgium.) A policy of progressive racial segregation was adopted: non-whites could review white stuff/ matching-color reviewers had to be sought to review non-white stuff, with whites allowed-- but discouraged-- from reviewing any leftovers. I reviewed music CDs. White girl editor told me my negative review of a rap record had been deleted, before publication. I objected-- I was from New York City & a member of a successful local rap group there. I was qualified to review rap, not classical music. She said a black Sports writer had deleted my piece. I confronted him, to kick his ass-- he said she asked his opinion, but was shocked when he saw her hit 'delete'. Fucking white women blaming their crimes on po' black men. Straaaangggge Fruuuuittt

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I was musing yesterday that use of the term person or people of colour implies that white is the rule/default and that any other skin colour is the exception.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Meh. Ethnicity doesn't really matter. What matters is culture, and ethnicity is a coarse proxy for culture.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: Meh. Ethnicity doesn't really matter. What matters is culture, and ethnicity is a coarse proxy for culture.
https://peterpix.files.wordpress.com/20 ... c_5455.jpg

Bhurzum doxxed.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist
I forwarded the link to an archeologist whose PhD was on domestication of dogs. He says "the most coherent part Cayde-6's writing is the photo caption."
'Attractive young woman with labrador outdoors. Woman on a green grass with dog labrador retriever. Smiling and looking at the camera'

Archeologist also notes the 'Eurasian' origin of dogs includes the Caucasus region.

And that Europeans didn't evolve white skin until 4,000 years -after- those Eurasian dogs were domesticated.

==
Another thing: Mr. Cayde-6's source-- archeologist Greger Larson-- doesn't seem to dispute that Europeans hunted with dogs in the Paleolithic Era: "study has shown that early domestic dogs from the Eastern population appear to have arrived in Europe between 6,400 and 14,000 years ago, partially replacing the local paleolithic dog population but also mixing with them."

Such as dogs found in the Czech Republic-- at a mammoth hunting site from 30,000 years ago.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: Bhurzum doxxed.
Ah so.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: I forwarded the link to an archeologist whose PhD was on domestication of dogs. He says "the most coherent part Cayde-6's writing is the photo caption."
'Attractive young woman with labrador outdoors. Woman on a green grass with dog labrador retriever. Smiling and looking at the camera'

Archeologist also notes the 'Eurasian' origin of dogs includes the Caucasus region.

And that Europeans didn't evolve white skin until 4,000 years -after- those Eurasian dogs were domesticated.

==
Another thing: Mr. Cayde-6's source-- archeologist Greger Larson-- doesn't seem to dispute that Europeans hunted with dogs in the Paleolithic Era: "study has shown that early domestic dogs from the Eastern population appear to have arrived in Europe between 6,400 and 14,000 years ago, partially replacing the local paleolithic dog population but also mixing with them."

Such as dogs found in the Czech Republic-- at a mammoth hunting site from 30,000 years ago.
I actually thought it was a joke/poe but apparently they're a legit org! Anyway, more evidence, as if required, showing how mentally ill "woke" types are...

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

https://www.bullshido.net/anatomy-of-a-catastrophe/

A fair assessment. Everyone made poor choices.

Basement

Post by Basement »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:13 pm
Service Dog wrote: I forwarded the link to an archeologist whose PhD was on domestication of dogs. He says "the most coherent part Cayde-6's writing is the photo caption."

==

I actually thought it was a joke/poe but apparently they're a legit org! Anyway, more evidence, as if required, showing how mentally ill "woke" types are...
I am fairly certain this is satire - but definitely funny how it is harder and harder to impossible to tell.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

HelpingHand wrote: https://www.bullshido.net/anatomy-of-a-catastrophe/

Seems fair and balanced.

Numpties to the left and cockwombles to right, stuck in the middle with you.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Oh, and thanks for your helping hand. I wasn't aware of this site before - I like it.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

This explains a lot.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist
I forwarded the link to an archeologist whose PhD was on domestication of dogs. He says "the most coherent part Cayde-6's writing is the photo caption."

==

How long before this silly wanker starts agitating for Carcharodon carcharias to be given a less offensive name?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bullshido gets the facts wrong. Does that alter your view of the assessment?

-It's not illegal in Wisconsin for a 17 year old to carry a long gun in those circumstances.

-The pejoratives 'LARPer', 'obvious incompetence', and 'counterfeit' do not apply to Kyle. A larper only pretends to be a warrior. Kyle is like the skinny Captain America, before the muscles. And his competence visible, not hypothetical.

-Bullshido mocks Kyle's physical fitness. Kyle works as a certified lifeguard.

-Bullshido says "If you hate how the alt-right paints protesters as looters, rioters, and thugs..." The "alt-right"?! Bullshido is using nonsense-terms.

-Bullshido speculates Kyle may have been "instigating" his attackers. There is zero evidence of this. Only evidence of Kyle cleaning-up graffiti, Kyle offering first-aid to protesters, Kyle clearly telling reporters his mission is to protect property, provide medical aid, & that his weapon is for self-defense. Also video showing Kyle using a fire-extinguisher to put-out the arsonists' literal dumpster fire-- which the arsonists attempted to push into a gas station.

-Bullshido claims Kyle fired 7 or 8 times at Rosenbaum, "with little control of his weapon". The reporter who was on the scene-- said Kyle was cornered, turned & raised his weapon, saw the reporter was in the line of fire, held his fire, then fired 4 shots-- all 4 hit Rosenbaum.

-Bullshido claims "Kyle trips and falls on his stupid face because he is not properly trained, or even trained at all". Kyle was struck from behind several times before he fell. Kyle also has some law enforcement training, as a police Explorer. And lifeguard EMT saving-people-from-death training.

-Bullshido describes Kyle as "panicking" when handgun guy approached. In reality, the video shows Kyle point his rifle at the charging handgun guy. Handgun guy initially holds up both hands in surrender. Kyle holds his fire! Then handgun guy resumes charging, raising his pistol-- and Kyle shoots him. Control, not panic. Not "failures of both situational awareness and tactical judgement" not a lack of even "even a modicum of firearms skill or discipline". Nor "incredibly poor weapon-handling". Bullshido enjoys his own words too much.

-Bullshido claims "White privilege:...the same interaction would not have gone MUCH differently for a black man".
According to the dogma of white privilege-- this racial discrepancy is Exactly Why whites need to step-up to the front lines & do the dangerous social justice work in the streets-- which would get blacks killed by cops. Kyle can't be blamed for being born white-- only for sitting passively on his couch basking in his white privilege-- instead of Doing Something to help the community. Yet Bullshido kafkatraps Kyle-- mocking Kyle's selfless heroism.

-"It is absolutely unfair to hold protesters responsible for the actions of a few bad apples". This incident occurred several days into a fiery riot. Anyone still participating was no longer a lawful protester.

-In footnote #1-- Bullshido offers only a strawman version of the position that Kyle was legally allowed to carry the rifle. Bullshido only debunks his own strawman. Leaving intact the claim that Kyle was: over 16 years of age/carrying a long gun/ the long-gun wasn't sawed-off/ and Kyle wasn't hunting... thus Kyle didn't run afoul of any legal disqualifiers to open-carrying.

-Footnote #2, re: Kyle's mother. The town next to hers was set on fire by a roving gang of criminals. She & her son went to fight that fire there, rather than wait for it to engulf her home. Stupid? Poor judgement? Or the best way to stop a growing problem?

The only reason to discourage other 17 year olds from doing what Kyle did-- is the certainty that they will not do it nearly as well as Kyle did.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:03 pm
Keating wrote: Meh. Ethnicity doesn't really matter. What matters is culture, and ethnicity is a coarse proxy for culture.
https://peterpix.files.wordpress.com/20 ... c_5455.jpg

Bhurzum doxxed.
Looks like a MacKenzie tartan.

BTW ... anyone can wear whatever tartan they please.

A little known fact is that the MacLeod clan appears to be quite absurdly pleased with their hideous yellow "horse blancket" tartan.
(I suspect they are taking the piss on everyone else. I know a MacLeod, when I asked him about it he just grinned at me).

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote: How long before this silly wanker starts agitating for Carcharodon carcharias to be given a less offensive name?
Already happened.

New York Times 8/14/2020:
"Once known as the great white shark, it is now simply called the white shark partly for the banal reason that there is no other white shark in the ocean. Researchers also reject the term “shark attack” because it implies an intentional assault. They prefer the term “bite.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/14/scie ... shark.html

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote: A little known fact is that the MacLeod clan appears to be quite absurdly pleased with their hideous yellow "horse blancket" tartan.
(I suspect they are taking the piss on everyone else. I know a MacLeod, when I asked him about it he just grinned at me).
You may be on to something.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Apologies for The Blaze, but knee-cop's lawyer claims George Floyd ingested a "Speedball" just before being arrested to avoid getting caught with drugs on him:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lawyers-b ... mhwg95s9Xw

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Service Dog wrote:

-It's not illegal in Wisconsin for a 17 year old to carry a long gun in those circumstances.

-The pejoratives 'LARPer', 'obvious incompetence', and 'counterfeit' do not apply to Kyle. A larper only pretends to be a warrior. Kyle is like the skinny Captain America, before the muscles. And his competence visible, not hypothetical.

-Bullshido says "If you hate how the alt-right paints protesters as looters, rioters, and thugs..." The "alt-right"?! Bullshido is using nonsense-terms.

-Bullshido speculates Kyle may have been "instigating" his attackers. There is zero evidence of this. Only evidence of Kyle cleaning-up graffiti, Kyle offering first-aid to protesters, Kyle clearly telling reporters his mission is to protect property, provide medical aid, & that his weapon is for self-defense. Also video showing Kyle using a fire-extinguisher to put-out the arsonists' literal dumpster fire-- which the arsonists attempted to push into a gas station.

-Bullshido claims Kyle fired 7 or 8 times at Rosenbaum, "with little control of his weapon". The reporter who was on the scene-- said Kyle was cornered, turned & raised his weapon, saw the reporter was in the line of fire, held his fire, then fired 4 shots-- all 4 hit Rosenbaum.

-Bullshido claims "Kyle trips and falls on his stupid face because he is not properly trained, or even trained at all". Kyle was struck from behind several times before he fell. Kyle also has some law enforcement training, as a police Explorer. And lifeguard EMT saving-people-from-death training.

-Bullshido describes Kyle as "panicking" when handgun guy approached. In reality, the video shows Kyle point his rifle at the charging handgun guy. Handgun guy initially holds up both hands in surrender. Kyle holds his fire! Then handgun guy resumes charging, raising his pistol-- and Kyle shoots him. Control, not panic. Not "failures of both situational awareness and tactical judgement" not a lack of even "even a modicum of firearms skill or discipline". Nor "incredibly poor weapon-handling". Bullshido enjoys his own words too much.

-Bullshido claims "White privilege:...the same interaction would not have gone MUCH differently for a black man".
According to the dogma of white privilege-- this racial discrepancy is Exactly Why whites need to step-up to the front lines & do the dangerous social justice work in the streets-- which would get blacks killed by cops. Kyle can't be blamed for being born white-- only for sitting passively on his couch basking in his white privilege-- instead of Doing Something to help the community. Yet Bullshido kafkatraps Kyle-- mocking Kyle's selfless heroism.

-"It is absolutely unfair to hold protesters responsible for the actions of a few bad apples". This incident occurred several days into a fiery riot. Anyone still participating was no longer a lawful protester.

-In footnote #1-- Bullshido offers only a strawman version of the position that Kyle was legally allowed to carry the rifle. Bullshido only debunks his own strawman. Leaving intact the claim that Kyle was: over 16 years of age/carrying a long gun/ the long-gun wasn't sawed-off/ and Kyle wasn't hunting... thus Kyle didn't run afoul of any legal disqualifiers to open-carrying.

-Footnote #2, re: Kyle's mother. The town next to hers was set on fire by a roving gang of criminals. She & her son went to fight that fire there, rather than wait for it to engulf her home. Stupid? Poor judgement? Or the best way to stop a growing problem?

The only reason to discourage other 17 year olds from doing what Kyle did-- is the certainty that they will not do it nearly as well as Kyle did.
Epic takedown! This guy swims in bias like a fish swims in water, and then thinks he's balanced because he makes a meager attempt at seeing both sides. I first came across this site about a year ago and quickly realized it wasn't worth revisiting, and that was with an article not nearly as counterfactual as this one.

I have to admit when I first saw the video and the general chaos that was occurring, I transferred some of that chaos onto KR's actions. But a close look at the video reveals he is being controlled and deliberate at all times. In addition to the examples you gave, I'm struck by what he did in the aftermath of the shootings. He got up and calmly continued jogging towards the police and safety in order to surrender. Shots immediately rang out, and instead of panicking, turning around and scattering a few shots into the darkness to give himself some cover and perhaps a few more seconds of time if armed hostiles were closing in on him, he calmly wheeled around to assess the situation while running backwards (!) with his gun at low ready. Once he realized the gunshots had stopped and there was no imminent threat, he turned back around and calmly continued on his way.

I met a Canadian SF officer while on vacation last year, and he told me what separates a special forces soldier in battle from a high quality regular soldier is the ability to keep calm and highly rational while outnumbered and outgunned by the enemy, which he claimed only 1 in a hundred soldiers could do. KR seemed to be able to do this on his first encounter with some introductory police level training only. I truly hope once this is over, he gets to be the fine police officer, soldier, or EMT he was clearly born to be.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Mondy morning, Oregon's Dem governor announces an 'all hands on deck' crackdown of the rioting in Portland:
https://www.myoregon.gov/2020/08/30/gov ... -portland/

Monday night, rioting rioters riot as usual, set fire to condo of Portland's cuck mayor who'd just told Trump to take his offer of help and shove it:
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order ... ers-condo/

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Apologies for The Blaze, but knee-cop's lawyer claims George Floyd ingested a "Speedball" just before being arrested to avoid getting caught with drugs on him:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lawyers-b ... mhwg95s9Xw
Again, I'm curious about the particulars of Floyd's death. According to medical examiners, he definitely had a high cocktail of drugs in his system, among them fentanyl and meth. That would explain why he appears so jumpy on the bodycam footage and even before when he's on the ground he says several times how he can't breathe. He even says he'd rather be on the ground rather than be put in the back of the police car because he's claustrophobic. So, this picture:
georgefloyd_knee_on_neck_chauvin.jpg
(119.83 KiB) Downloaded 1583 times
Chauvin has his knee on the top of Floyd's neck. Is it possible to choke someone out from that position? Because I had a friend try this out on me and I felt maybe a very, very slight obstruction but nothing in the way of life-threatening. Now granted my friend and I are nowhere in the build of Chauvin's nor indeed of Floyd's, but Floyd was a big guy and I think arguably bigger than Chauvin, so him putting his knee on top of Floyd's neck perhaps size makes all the difference but to me, based on my own experiment, it seems somewhat unlikely that he died just from that pressure alone. Something else must have triggered the cardiac arrest, and I have to assume the cocktail of drugs he ingested just before the incident are related. Thoughts?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Graffiti at Mayor Ted Wheeler's burning condo: "UR NEXT Teddy" "TED IS THE FEDS" "TED THE WEASEL"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Oh man... "Antifa torches Portland mayor's apartment on his birthday"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The Macarena:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote: Something else must have triggered the cardiac arrest, and I have to assume the cocktail of drugs he ingested just before the incident are related. Thoughts?
Autopsy sez his lungs had filled with fluid due to the fentanyl. His heart was enlarged. His one-allele sickle-cell apparently acerbated the situation.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: The Macarena:

White Allies Got No Rhythm.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:23 am
Mondy morning, Oregon's Dem governor announces an 'all hands on deck' crackdown of the rioting in Portland:
https://www.myoregon.gov/2020/08/30/gov ... -portland/

Monday night, rioting rioters riot as usual, set fire to condo of Portland's cuck mayor who'd just told Trump to take his offer of help and shove it:
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order ... ers-condo/
Might have been wise to have asked the police forces volunteered for the job first, which she seems to have neglected to do. At least one of them has told Brown to get fucked because they are tired of arresting the same idiots night after night.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

12 months ago, I worked a video music awards event, and posted...
Service Dog wrote: Today is a fancy gig... The Grammys and MTV Video Music Awards left nyc a few years ago, taking away a lot of busine$$. Now they're back, and apparently a journalist asked questions about what enticements the city govt offered for them to return... the city denied any special treatment.

I'm working a peripheral event. I wasn't aware of the [journalist's] questioning. But-- I was very confused when the client was dismissive of usual stuff-- like making-sure the decor would pass fire inspection, or getting the usual bureaucratic permits to handle crowd control.

Other events, we jump thru all sorts of bureaucratic hoops to avoid being shut-down. This event seems sure they're above scrutiny.

I'm not against attracting business with appealing tax rates or welcoming treatment-- but I think the good-deals should be offered across-the-board to everyone doing business here. Not special treatment for specific companies. .... If I were to dig deeper & prove actual wrongdoing-- and blow the whistle-- what would the effect be? Maybe the corrupt parties would be punished. Or maybe it would just be me shooting myself in the foot.

The event gets shut down, or leaves ny again, or the people who hired me are put out of business, and I lose work.

I find it interesting backroom deal crony-ism of the old-fashioned sort still exists in nyc. How do the Ocasios and Elizabeth Warrens propose to keep that corruption from infecting big money projects, like their green new deal/ or government turning finance and healthcare and the internet into globalized public utilities?
One year later:

"Performers at this year’s MTV VMAs have been granted a quarantine exemption by New York’s Department of Health, allowing them to bypass the state’s normal COVID-19 protocol of staying inside for two weeks upon arrival.

Under the normal rule, performers from travel advisory states like California would have had to arrive in New York by at least Aug. 16 in order to quarantine for two weeks and make the Aug. 30 show. Now, performers for Sunday’s show are allowed to travel to New York and not quarantine, but they are still being asked to stay inside when not working."

If you're not granted a sweetheart deal-- the penalty for violating New York's mandatory 14-day quarantine is a fine up-to $10,000.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:

Interesting counterfactuals. My take home message from the article was: Decision points + Decisions made = Shit Happens.

That being said, I understand that the Green Berets have already contracted him to whip their pussies into men, and he is being tipped to lead the remake of Courage Under Fire.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote: Oh man... "Antifa torches Portland mayor's apartment on his birthday"
You can't appease the mob, no matter how righteous you are.

"Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

ANTONY:
Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Amanda Barrie's Cleo >>>> Liz Taylor's

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Carry on...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Amanda Barrie's Cleo >>>> Liz Taylor's
Oh yes! She had that almost-innocent and yet ultra smutty air about her.

Or, as it's more commonly expressed, phwoooar-factor.

:P

Liz Taylor was like a moonlighting dinner lady.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Any information available on this?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nerdrotic has been forced to flee Kalifornia after his wife’s business was destroyed.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote: Any information available on this?

Melbourne is in Stage 4 lock down including Nighttime curfews. The Premier is notable for having signed on with Chinas Silk Road project. The army knocked back his request for drone surveillance of resident-inmates breaching their daytime 5km allowed radius of movement.

This filmed aktion is consistent with SOP.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote: Any information available on this?

ht://twitter.com/truth_seeker_85/status/1301043272412930049
https://www.smh.com.au/national/victori ... 55rsy.html

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say our society could no longer withstand a barbarian horde.

[img]htt://i.imgur.com/L8fe4SF.jpg[/img]
From time to time - it's worth reminding ourselves what our culture is...

htt://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35zdFvas0uQ
From 15:00 on is all you need to know about the culture wars.

This from a commentator who is very anti racial identitarian.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Melbourne is the worst place in Australia, and I've long advocated nuking it. That said, I have no doubt the same thing would happen here if we were still locked down.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Yep. Worst place in Oz.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:

We seem to be using the same word in different ways.

Did you ever see (or even read) 'The Razor's Edge' ?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

We seem to be using the same word in different ways.

Did you ever see (or even read) 'The Razor's Edge' ?
I preferred Max Hastings “2 Para”.

Why do you ask?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A touching missive from a staunch exemplar of British culture and tradition.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote:
Melbourne is the worst place in Australia, and I've long advocated nuking it. Snip
I feel the same way about Canberra.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Why do you ask?
It seemed relevant in the context of W. Sommerset Maugham

Not sure if there was a more dorsal motive - if so I'll have to get back to you.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Is there something in the water supply to Minnesota?

He seems to be cut from the same egregious cloth as little Paul...

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz wrote: Melbourne is the worst place in Australia, and I've long advocated nuking it. Snip
I feel the same way about Canberra.
[/quote]

If you weren't a Kiwi bludger, I'd blame you for sending the worst people you can find here, particularly as a Queenslander. :P

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Bhurzum wrote: Is there something in the water supply to Minnesota?

Funny you should mention the water. Minnesota is the land of sky blue waters:

Seriously, the war on drugs is a big factor in many of these encounters. I suspect they were searching a car for drugs. In some areas the asset forfeiture laws make it a lucrative sideline. I wonder if de-funding the police will lead to more asset forfeiture:

https://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/asset ... ure-reform

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: Is there something in the water supply to Minnesota?
I'm not sure the mayor is in the wrong. If patrolling that highway is truly outside the neighboring-city's cops jurisdiction, for example.

What happened right-before the video-- was the mayor merely filming the cops at a reasonable distance, as is his first amendment right?

The mayor seemed to be pointing his finger toward "the streets" not the cop, so what's the justification for grabbing & cuffing him?

"He's had about five warnings" may be a lie.

The police claim the traffic stop was part of their Toward Zero Deaths initiative (seatbelts, speeding, aggressive driving)
The Toward Zero Deaths approach is based on the belief that even one traffic-related death on our roads is unacceptable. This “zero deaths” idea was first adopted in Sweden in 1997 as "Vision Zero" and since then has evolved to several state DOTs, including Minnesota, that have identified zero deaths as a core objective in their Strategic Highway Safety Plans.
"You guys are emptying his fucking car out on the road." ""what impression this was making with the hundreds of vacationing families going by seeing what appeared to be tourists having their goods rifled through."
The mayor ain't all bad!...
Just a couple months ago, Fred Heidmann was in the news for social media support of a local teacher named Kara Hall, who'd written, of protests following George Floyd's murder by Minneapolis police: "I know all I see are scary, awful blacks [sic] people robbing businesses that don't deserve this." [also: " saying the protests were being perpetrated by "creepy, destructive, violent Blacks" who "need to be put in jail."]

Heidmann, who could've said nothing, instead replied to add that "what was said is a pretty accurate account of what is happening." While he felt that "what happened to George Floyd is inexcusable," Heidmann defended the teacher's right to express herself, saying: "But when one side can say anything they want and get praised for it and the opposite side is chastised for everything they say, that then becomes communism.”

In another reply, Heidmann wrote: "What is harmful is teaching our children that Islam is good, Christianity is bad, there is no God of the Bible, science knows everything, America is bad Cuba is good, etc.”
You ain't wrong about Minnesota, tho. In my experience, Minnesota & Wisconsin is full of grumpy hotheads whose self-righteousness self-immolates, before achieving anything. They lack the patience of Western mountain men, or chill Texans. I think it's the mosquitos, the dreary winters, and the legacy of a 'progessive' version of religion-- which makes them think they're better than other yokels.