Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by AndrewV69 »

So I went of to Wikipedia and got a conservative total of 181,903 since 2006. See here.

Various news organizations have higher numbers for individual years.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Damn it Jim! I'm a racist not a...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Well those Ukraine girls really knock me out, they leave the West's behinds behind.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

PZ Myers, expert on all things womanish wrote:Every once in a while, kind of like a cycle, some men on the internet get really mad about menstruation, and they start explaining how it’s filthy, unnatural, and disgusting for women to bleed from their vagina.
Ya know who says shit like that all the time, you fat slug? Imams.

free thoughtpolice

Yes she's a squaw. I'm givin' her all she's got captain!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:30 am
shoutinghorse wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Not for me, chef - I'm full.

Watched various videos like the above (back in the day) and even though they're great for steeling the troops, the lingering effects take years to depart.
Me neither, I remember my macabre curiosity getting the better of me when Nick Berg met his unfortunate end and regretted it ever since. In my naivete I thought his beheading would be akin to a Samurai movie, I was quite unprepared for what I saw. Never again, truly awful, those poor young girls. This is what teaching impressionable kids that all cultures are equal gets you. There's blood on the hands of every lefty fucking teacher here.
Worst one I saw was a South American gang execution of 2 seated men using a chainsaw to take their heads off. My curiosity/naivety also used to get the better of me, but the genie can't be re-bottled.
I have seen more than a few myself. The curious thing is that none of this is newsworthy. Occasionally, I see mention of a femocide, where some article promotes this view.and they cite the fact that a couple thousand women have been slaughtered..

The fact that this count is a small fraction compared to the number of men killed (at the time it was 50,000, yep you read that correctly) was not mentioned at all.

You would think that the Mexicans are routinely killing hundreds of women (and they are) every year because of misogyny and nothing else.

The videos are still pretty crude. Earlier ones showed people writhing in pain as they were beaten to death with a baseball bat and/or lengths of wood, hung upside down and genitals hacked off etc..etc. etc. There was one of a woman skinning the face of of a man, which had a novelty value I suppose.

Recent ones show a man on his chest bound hand and foot and begging for mercy as first his feet, then his hands are hacked off. The one where a man is "skinned" with a machete, but what was happening was that his flesh was being removed. Perhaps they were really trying to skin him but he was not cooperating with the process.

These days I do not bother to watch all the way through. I just verify that they are killed eventually by skipping and/or fast forwarding to the beheading part.

Despite the availability of these videos, accurately depicting the horrific slaughter of thousands and thousands of men (and some women) every year for over a decade (started in 2006) there is for all intents and purposes ZERO mention in the main stream media.

The beheading of a few white men, and recently a couple of white women, thousands and thousands of miles away is news. But the ongoing slaughter literally next door is not.
The obvious difference is that fratricide doesn’t resonate on a cultural-collective level. Regardless of whether it’s Mexican vs Mexican or white on white.

The ideological killing of young blonde female western innocents by Islam is a metaphorical air-raid siren.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: <snip>

The beheading of a few white men, and recently a couple of white women, thousands and thousands of miles away is news. But the ongoing slaughter literally next door is not.
The obvious difference is that fratricide doesn’t resonate on a cultural-collective level. Regardless of whether it’s Mexican vs Mexican or white on white.

The ideological killing of young blonde female western innocents by Islam is a metaphorical air-raid siren.
Indeed. Time to "duck and cover". Though maybe reading the Riot Act, closing borders, and deporting the recalcitrant may be more effective:
Sweden’s Parallel Society
By ANDY NGO
December 20, 2018 10:15 AM

a case of mass immigration without assimilation

I don’t go to those places without security,” a Swedish journalist tells me when I ask whether she would accompany me to some of her country’s “especially vulnerable” areas. The label is given by police to neighborhoods where crime is rampant and parallel social structures compete for authority with the state. To the politically incorrect, these are also known as “immigrant ghettos.” ....
Muslims seem congenitally unable to assimilate, largely because they insist on bringing their demented and psychotic religion in along with them. Time for a "means test" (*cough piss on the quran *cough)

Immigration sure is looking to be the issue of the decade if not the century, particularly given the clueless efforts by the UN, aided and abetted by people like Canada's own (I'm ashamed to say) #JihadiJustin. Cases-in-point:

And for a bit of rank partisan hypocrisy, even if the guilty party in this case is (once again) the Democrats:

Though I seem to recollect that Trump Himself [ ;-) ] was insisting it was a fence that was being offered as a solution. But one might wonder how easily that might be gotten around through the simple expedient of acetylene torches or equivalent.

free thoughtpolice

Imagine how quickly they could climb that wall without those heavy backpacks!

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Imagine how quickly they could climb that wall without those heavy backpacks!

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HOcncx9oNM
Yeah. A NYTimes article from 2016:

As Donald Trump Calls for Wall on Mexican Border, Smugglers Dig Tunnels

Need something like the Great Wall of China; add in some machine-gun towers, and signs about the use of deadly force being authorized ...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Re immigration and The Wall (!!11!!), hot off the press (Extra! Extra! Read All About It! ...):
Corker: Breakthrough reached in shutdown stalemate
Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), emerging from a meeting in Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) office, said Friday that Senate leaders have an “agreement” on how to proceed on a House-passed measure funding President Trump’s border wall.

Corker cautioned that it’s an agreement on process only, but expressed hope it could ultimately lead to a deal to avoid a partial government shutdown set to begin at the end of the day Friday. ....

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Imagine how quickly they could climb that wall without those heavy backpacks!

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HOcncx9oNM
I was thinking that those were unusual backpacks ... then I noticed the text "Raw: Suspected Smugglers Scaling US Border Fence". Looks like a fairly accurate observation.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Any time you wanna beam me up Scotty, feel free..

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Poor kid.
threeper.jpg
(59.9 KiB) Downloaded 266 times

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Ape+lust wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:20 pm
[snip

I made myself watch this earlier. For those who can't, it's a psycho goatfucker sawing the head off a LIVING woman. And it has sound, so you can enjoy her dying wails.

This is one video I hope goes viral as fuck. Every SJW pencilneck who idealizes Islam should be rickrolled with it forever.

I'd also like to see it become inseparable from the UN Migration Pact, signed not far from and at nearly the same time the women were killed.
I'm not watching it.

While I want to destroy these fuckers who used their religion and a hatred of white western women to do this, I am also wondering what is different about them and the 26 year old fucker who killed that young English tourist in NZ a couple of weeks ago. It's murder, whether it dresses to the left or to the right.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Why are we wasting our money on a wall when I'm sure we have zillions of land mines sitting in storage?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

AndrewV69 wrote: So I went of to Wikipedia and got a conservative total of 181,903 since 2006. See here.

Various news organizations have higher numbers for individual years.
Males are expendable. Always have been, always will be.

franc

Post by franc »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:55 am
Just for you franc: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You made me chuckle despite your horrific circumstances, and to me that is all we can fucking do at such times. Find a giggle diamond somewhere in the shit.
What separates us from the baboons is we can laugh in the face of shit. You folks are all Cynics (not cynics) whether you like it or not.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
[snip

I made myself watch this earlier. For those who can't, it's a psycho goatfucker sawing the head off a LIVING woman. And it has sound, so you can enjoy her dying wails.

This is one video I hope goes viral as fuck. Every SJW pencilneck who idealizes Islam should be rickrolled with it forever.

I'd also like to see it become inseparable from the UN Migration Pact, signed not far from and at nearly the same time the women were killed.
I'm not watching it.

While I want to destroy these fuckers who used their religion and a hatred of white western women to do this, I am also wondering what is different about them and the 26 year old fucker who killed that young English tourist in NZ a couple of weeks ago. It's murder, whether it dresses to the left or to the right.
Most murders are evil / bad.

Some murders reveal issues that transcend the broken minds of the perpetrators. But I wouldn’t recommend watching the video.

franc

Post by franc »

Bhurzum wrote: As contrived and twee as it may sound, stay strong, mate. Hope you have a good Christmas/holidays - I'll raise a glass to you & yours come the bells.
Thank you sir. Sincerely. I have 10 litres of box wine that require my attention. If I'm lucky, Santa will give me alcoholic poisoning death. But that's like winning the lotto. Nothing kills me despite the idiotic chemical experiments I've tried. I've shot heroin with hardcore junkies. Nothing happened while junkies were glazed and confused running to toilet to throw up. I snorted a gram of pure coke and nose went numb and I talked funny and nothing else while coke heads were bouncing off walls and having sex in toilets. Etc. God is a cunt. It won't let me die from misadventure. Ultimate sadism.

franc

Post by franc »

franc wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: As contrived and twee as it may sound, stay strong, mate. Hope you have a good Christmas/holidays - I'll raise a glass to you & yours come the bells.
Thank you sir. Sincerely. I have 10 litres of box wine that require my attention. If I'm lucky, Santa will give me alcoholic poisoning death. But that's like winning the lotto. Nothing kills me despite the idiotic chemical experiments I've tried. I've shot heroin with hardcore junkies. Nothing happened while junkies were glazed and confused running to toilet to throw up. I snorted a gram of pure coke and nose went numb and I talked funny and nothing else while coke heads were bouncing off walls and having sex in toilets. Etc. God is a cunt. It won't let me die from misadventure. Ultimate sadism.
PS - when I was 17 I was in passenger seat of a car that got t-boned on my side at an intersection at 100km/hour. I walked out without a scratch. God is a fucking fucking cunt cunt.

https://youtu.be/jTifRi3qDkU

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

franc

Post by franc »

Snort.

I'm 54 as of a week ago. I'm obese, I can't get a hard on (except with my favourite camgirl, so it's probably because chicks are fucking disgusting now), I smoke like a chimney, drink like a fish, eat pizza and fried food. My blood pressure is normal and my doctors struggle to tell me why I am (not) unhealthy. Shit heads. I ruin their meal ticket.

I will be the first human to live to 200. Because god is a cunt.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm about ready to suggest ring-fencing discussion of the wall into it's own thread.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:32 am
And on that note...I saw 'The Quatermass Xperiment' (without the 'e') recently. The main actor was- Richard Wordsworth (I'd say 'no relation' - but in actual fact he was the the great-great-grandson of that other guy).

So I'll be thinking of you guys as I wander lonely as a giant cactus monster from outer space around London this Xmas season - nearer to Westminster Abby than Deptford though. . Not much prospect of encountering Jane Asher or a drunken Thora Hird though. (Well maybe...)

Season's greetings from the heart of empire (as was) - ground zero for at least 3 alien invasions - and close by to Wyndham-ian country-side weirdness. Maybe I'll get up Hobb's End - but not without consent, to be sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoz9MN0-Y4
As you stroll those beloved streets, take a moment to smoke up alongside the Thames for me. "The lights on the Embankment like jewels on chains."

For a very old and dear friend. We were the best and worst thing to happen to each other.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

It's Friday, so an early merry christmas to all you giant pricks! May Santa shove something special in your ... uh ... stocking.

Tom_Santa.jpg
(56.73 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
christmas-tom-of-finland.jpg
(80.97 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: It's Friday, so an early merry christmas to all you giant pricks! May Santa shove something special in your ... uh ... stocking.

I hope we can all come together behind these guys.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: It's Friday, so an early merry christmas to all you giant pricks! May Santa shove something special in your ... uh ... stocking.

Tom_Santa.jpg

Is it just me or does Tom's favorite model look like a swole Burt Reynolds with a slight harelip?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

I wonder if anybody will ever trust the USA again. Probably be wise to wait at least.

franc

Post by franc »

Tom_Santa.jpg

Reality dose -

https://i.imgur.com/YY88pJI.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And now some context for our times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLiPPtxKRAA

nb I'd tell people to skip if they are not interested - but I'm not interested in telling people what to do...

franc

Post by franc »

So who knifed Ron Lindsay? Forgive me for not keeping up with the gossip. He's just a "fellow" now.

https://twitter.com/RALindsay

franc

Post by franc »

franc wrote: So who knifed Ron Lindsay? Forgive me for not keeping up with the gossip. He's just a "fellow" now.

I got called "insane" for declaring CFI corrupt right here many years ago -

https://greylining.com/2011/08/11/cfics ... courtiers/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well franc - if you are looking to catch up on what's been happening - sooner or later you'll have to read something about Jordon Peterson.

It's 2018 (and almost 2019) - we are all accomodationists now.

franc

Post by franc »

MarcusAu wrote: Well franc - if you are looking to catch up on what's been happening - sooner or later you'll have to read something about Jordon Peterson.

It's 2018 (and almost 2019) - we are all accomodationists now.
Well that's obvious. But still - who knifed Lindsay? The original 5th column throat cutter?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I read your article and it seemed like you were already more familiar the situation than I am (or was).

Memory is more severed than serving - but from what I recall he was pushed out after making somewhat mild comments on feminism or women. The suspects have all risen to their appropriate level of obscurity - but given how effective she was at doing anything I doubt it was Melody Hensly and can't think of any other names.

franc

Post by franc »

MarcusAu wrote: I read your article and it seemed like you were already more familiar the situation than I am (or was).

Memory is more severed than serving - but from what I recall he was pushed out after making somewhat mild comments on feminism or women. The suspects have all risen to their appropriate level of obscurity - but given how effective she was at doing anything I doubt it was Melody Hensly and can't think of any other names.
Yes, that was the last I heard prior to abandoning organised idiocy to return to my normal Grouch can of Cynicism (beyond 99.99999999% of mortals). It was when he distanced himself from that narcissist basketcase Melody Hemsley. That was a crime that among the baboons was worse than child rape (which they think we should overlook). But Lindsay hung on as CEO of Center for Indoctrination for some years since and was only later deposed.

Question stands - who knifed the knifer?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

franc wrote:
franc wrote: So who knifed Ron Lindsay? Forgive me for not keeping up with the gossip. He's just a "fellow" now.

You know what they say about a prophet in his own land, Franc.

Fucking nuts, or somesuch, as I read in the bible.

franc

Post by franc »

KiwiInOz wrote:
franc wrote:

You know what they say about a prophet in his own land, Franc.

Fucking nuts, or somesuch, as I read in the bible.
I am the second coming. Still waiting for the 5000 that want free fish sandwiches.

My fave camgirl is never surprised by second comings. Only when I tip more than 10 bucks.

Go figger. Xtians are almost as dumb as q'uran goat fuckers.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

franc wrote:

Rather lengthy "epistle" there, although what I managed to skim read - limited time - certainly looks interesting. What kind of leaped out at me was your quote of Shook's article at Huff Post:
For Atheists and Believers, Ignorance Is No Excuse

Atheists are getting a reputation for being a bunch of know-nothings. They know nothing of God, and not much more about religion, and they seem proud of their ignorance. ....
On its face, it certainly looks "problematic", particularly in the implication that the existence of "God" is a manifestly true and thereby foregone conclusion, and all we're dickering about is who has the higher ground; my bet is on Woden ...

Gods_Woden.jpg
(71.05 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

However, on actually reading the article, I don't think it is quite as bad as you suggest, although I haven't read your entire article. I should maybe take a closer look but Shook's seems to be doing little more than advancing the not entirely untenable idea that there's some worthwhile common ground between "know-nothing atheism and lazy theology".

Which reminds me of a quote of E.O. Wilson I ran across the other day: "God remains a viable hypothesis as the prime mover, however undefinable and untestable that conception may be." Emphasizing the argument that "god" should be an open question, instead of the closed and narrow-minded dogma of "know-nothing atheists" and "lazy theologists". Each of which are peddling their own rather "subjective narratives"; on which point you might be interested in my Medium post - Horns of a Dilemma: Tyrannies of the Subjective and Objective Narratives - which devolves somewhat from, or is based on, a similar post at Quillette by lawyer/philosopher Elizabeth Finne.

In any case, sorry to hear about the grief you've been having - certainly doesn't look like an easy "cross" to bear - so to speak. Which, along with the foregoing, reminded me of a couplet from the Rubaiyat:
Oh, Thou who Man of baser Earth didst make,
And ev'n with Paradise devise the Snake:
For all the Sin wherewith the Face of Man
Is blacken'd — Man's forgiveness give — and take!
Rather lengthy bill of particulars of gawd's crimes - though maybe he/she/it is still a work in progress and not entirely culpable ...

franc

Post by franc »

Steersman wrote: Rather lengthy bill of particulars of gawd's crimes - though maybe he/she/it is still a work in progress and not entirely culpable ...
Oh christ man, that's why I filter you. 1000 words to say one simple sentence...

Yes I read Shook, one of the reasons that prompted me to investigate the Lindsay led assassination at CFI. You regurgitated my blog yet did not answer my question - Lindsay was the chief assassin. But who assassinated Lindsay? Afterthought that is more important - why?

franc

Post by franc »

Steersman wrote: Rather lengthy "epistle" there, although what I managed to skim read - limited time - certainly looks interesting.
I guess the FUCKING IRONY is lost on you hey mate?

franc

Post by franc »

Dear cunts,

I don't know if I'll be throwing dirt in a hole and remembering where the grave is to piss on later, so I will take opportunity now to wish you all a happy stupid season.

Fuck you,
franc

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

franc wrote: ...who assassinated Lindsay? Afterthought that is more important - why?
There may have been internal goings on in CFI that we will never be party to.

Externally - there were the usual suspects shouting 'Jump, Jump, Jump' (Meyers, Watson, Marcotte etc) before Lindsay decided that there has to be an easier way to earn a living and self-immolated. So going by that analysis it was suicide.

At this stage any investigation seems more akin to archaeology than an autopsy.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

franc wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:36 am
Dear cunts,

I don't know if I'll be throwing dirt in a hole and remembering where the grave is to piss on later, so I will take opportunity now to wish you all a happy stupid season.

Fuck you,
franc
Thanks Franc, to you too.

I don't have anything to say about your current situation, except it seems to be a shithole. All the best on that front.

franc

Post by franc »

MarcusAu wrote:
franc wrote: ...who assassinated Lindsay? Afterthought that is more important - why?

Externally - there were the usual suspects shouting 'Jump, Jump, Jump' (Meyers, Watson, Marcotte etc) before Lindsay decided that there has to be an easier way to earn a living and self-immolated. So going by that analysis it was suicide.

Yeah, well as I posted waaaay back then -

Is he fully complicit with Hensley’s pretty obvious agenda or, having let the vipers in his den, is he now too terrified to move?

The vipers got him. But WHICH viper?

franc

Post by franc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I don't have anything to say about your current situation, except it seems to be a shithole. All the best on that front.
Thank you Phil. You are a decent man. If we ever meet we will do shots until you vomit blood. I'll pay.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

franc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

Yeah, well as I posted waaaay back then -

Is he fully complicit with Hensley’s pretty obvious agenda or, having let the vipers in his den, is he now too terrified to move?

The vipers got him. But WHICH viper?
Haven’t read your article yet. So I won’t blow smoke up your arse till I do.

Robyn Blumner has been a veritable dynamo since taking over CFI. Can’t get her out of the limelight.

https://centerforinquiry.org/news/an_im ... -_lindsay/
For 2015, CFI reported gross income of $5.1 million and assets at the end of that year of $1.6 million. President Ronald Lindsay drew a salary of $99,215

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Here is the Lindsay spin for leaving.

https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/resig ... ouncement/

Ie he was politely pushed and negotiated an extended settlement - but only after agreeing to seal the deal publicly.

franc

Post by franc »

Brive1987 wrote:
For 2015, CFI reported gross income of $5.1 million and assets at the end of that year of $1.6 million. President Ronald Lindsay drew a salary of $99,215
That's more like it Brive. You read before responding. Thank you. I have bait on a hook now. Been out of the loop since forever.

franc

Post by franc »

Brive1987 wrote: Here is the Lindsay spin for leaving.

https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/resig ... ouncement/

Ie he was politely pushed and negotiated an extended settlement - but only after agreeing to seal the deal publicly.
A guilty conscience is a burden -

"But please don’t send me either “sorry to see you go” or “good riddance” messages just yet. "

Flashes in neon. Did he grope? Or worse... use the wrong pronoun?

franc

Post by franc »

Brive1987 wrote: Robyn Blumner
Fat lot of nothing looking her up. All of her links point back to generic Center for Idiots front page. Brief -

* another lawyer
* Jew from Florida
* bulk time at UNHCR
* not enough cunt to cunt punch the Saudis

Hey, I'm an honorary Jew (they let me keep my foreskin) so no Jew hater here, but -

It does not look good, No sir it doesn't. Another lawyer. Cancel your donations. Fuck 'em.

franc

Post by franc »

Skepchick has bottomed out. Haw haw. Becky is licking urinals.

https://i.imgur.com/Fx7rJSz.jpg

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:41 pm
Ape+lust wrote:
[snip

I'm not watching it.

The difference is not in the physical act. Acts of brutality committed by sick people are a fact of life. Murder motivated by an ideology is something else, something that we have some control over, either through de-programming or taking steps to stop the ideology and it's proponents from becoming significant in our societies. You have muslims coming into Europe who think that a Western "slut" who get's raped has a duty to satisfy her muslim rapist. Anger is directed at the clueless idiots who effectively promote the import of Islamist ideas as much as it is at the Islamist nutters themselves.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Have you ever done or said something so excruciatingly embarrasing that every time you think about it, you want to whack yourself with a shit-covered stick? Then merry Xmas - you are henceforth absolved of all cringe. Because you will never, ever be able to top this:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Tigzy wrote: Have you ever done or said something so excruciatingly embarrasing that every time you think about it, you want to whack yourself with a shit-covered stick? Then merry Xmas - you are henceforth absolved of all cringe. Because you will never, ever be able to top this:

Quick, RT this to Diane Abbot!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

franc wrote: Skepchick has bottomed out. Haw haw. Becky is licking urinals.

https://i.imgur.com/Fx7rJSz.jpg
Looks like she's having to sell the motor now after emptying mugfriend's wallet.

https://i.imgur.com/zq0pU7L.png

John D

Post by John D »

I enjoyed this... but... then... I enjoy picking out ingrown nails.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

May I present an alternative (or an addition) for those in a watching (or even listening) frame of mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnFYPhixZkU

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

John D wrote: I enjoyed this... but... then... I enjoy picking out ingrown nails.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-OeKV1JZGI&t=6180s
I'll give it a miss thanks John, I'm afraid I just cannot watch Russell Brand without the screen being in serious danger of landing on my boot. :angry-cussing:

free thoughtpolice

We're having lovely weather here. Storm force winds continuing into tonight, the good news:
Waterspout watch ended
Strait of Georgia
Issued 10:15 AM PST 22 December 20