Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That K guy is done.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying ... misconduct

Three separate accusers now, plus a roommate who says it would've all been in K guy's character.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

And Avenatti sez he's got witnesses to trains K guy participated in:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... gations-of

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Here's the New Yorker story that blew this up:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ah-ramirez

(Remarkably concise & to the point for a New Yorker piece.)

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Mookie wrote: Yes and no. Myers probably does imagine himself as an ally of the black man, when in truth he is just a useful idiot. But Boone, in spite of his naïveté, was charming and fun loving. Myers is the most dour, self-loathing, self-castrating, lemon-juice saturated human anus on the planet.
:lol: :lol:

Bring a mop if you talk like that while CommanderTuvok is around.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Kavanaugh was a member of a secret society.
Kavanaugh was also a member of an all-male secret society, Truth and Courage, which was popularly known by the nickname “Tit and Clit.”
I think they need to find the notes to the meetings of this club. If as Kavanaugh claims, he saved his social calendars that far back, then it seems likely there should be some documents that give an idea to the sort of activities these future Bilderbergers/Illuminati were up to.
I expect there will be plenty of code words like in pizzagate. Salami Surprise pizza with some spiked Hawaiian Punch anyone?

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

We are living in a computer simulation programmed by Kafka.

Mookie

Post by Mookie »

Suet Cardigan wrote: We are living in a computer simulation programmed by Kafka.
I think it is more like a Fellini adaptation of an Ingmar Bergman film that uses symbolism to represent that "We are living in a computer simulation programmed by Kafka."

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: That K guy is done.

Three separate accusers now, plus a roommate who says it would've all been in K guy's character.
Oh yes.... It is totally true that she heard someone use his first and last name at a drunken party.... haha. Yep.... totally true.
“Brett was laughing,” Ramirez said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants. Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face.' "

“It was his full name," she said. "I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kavanaugh's feminist critics yearn for a nominee whose character is more-like Mike Pence.

free thoughtpolice

Oh yes.... It is totally true that she heard someone use his first and last name at a drunken party.... haha. Yep.... totally true.
Seeing as he was a member of a secret society rape gang called the clit and tit club anything is possible. :hand:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:

“Brett was laughing,” Ramirez said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants. Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face.' "

“It was his full name," she said. "I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”
What is your alternate explanation for this woman's statement?

free thoughtpolice

How about she is a lying slut? It defies imagination to believe that a drunken frat boy would wave his weenie at a girl!

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:11 am
KiwiInOz wrote: And on that trip down memory lane:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM

One of my dads uncles went down with the Hood, I have a memory of my older brother and I being taken to the Naval war memorial at Chatham and my dad pointing to his uncles name on a plaque and being told to observe a moments silence. I was only young, 8 or 9 at the time, I have no idea why we were taken that day or the significance of it but the memory has always stayed with me. We never went again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatham_Naval_Memorial
Story never changes. The vulnerability of the Hood had been known for years but pennypinching politicians never allowed the necessary armour to be added and sent men off to die in a floating bomb. Shouldn't make me angry but it somehow just does. The later sinking of the Prince of Wales, the other ship that engaged the Bismarck, also pisses me off. The captain was one of those old school types who didn't want to believe battleships were vulnerable to air power and never called for fighter cover even after being spotted by the Japanese and radio silence was no longer necessary. As an aside, the PoW and Repulse very narrowly missed intercepting the Japanese invasion force near Singapore prior to being sunk. The course of the Pacific war might have been very different with a tiny bit of luck.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:

There are lots of possibilities. Perhaps this really did happen more or less the way she reports it. In this case it seems that she is trying to make her story "more factual" by claiming someone said his whole name... "Bret Kavanaugh". I just find this really hard to believe. She admits to being so drunk she can barely tell the difference between a dildo and a real penis, but she remembers his whole name was used. I am skeptical.

It is also possible that the entire story is a fiction made from whole cloth. This is unlikely.

It seems likely to me that she had something like this happen in her life. Few people make up stories completely. She could be telling an essentially true story but inserting BK as the culprit to be intentionally malicious and thwart his appointment. If it is discovered that she is highly partisan this would increase the likelihood of this scenario.

She could also be having a false recovered memory. This is a very common occurrence and is one of the reasons we have a statute of limitations on crime. People's memories are really shit. She could simply believe completely what she is saying... even though in fact it is not true. It can take only a trivial occurrence to cause a person to make a false memory. Something like her spending time thinking about the penis episode and learn BK might have been at the party... Over a few days this kind of visual thinking can easily create a fully false memory.

These very old allegations should not be taken seriously... but... my fellow citizens are really stupid... so... I get to watch the circus and marvel. Haha.... super entertaining.

ThreeFlangedJavis

The mainstream media, bastions of integrity. Personally, I think they are a bunch of lie disseminating shitheads, but then I'm just one of those loony pipe-laying conspiracy theorists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u588PGT4Hx0

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:

There are lots of possibilities. Perhaps this really did happen more or less the way she reports it. In this case it seems that she is trying to make her story "more factual" by claiming someone said his whole name... "Bret Kavanaugh". I just find this really hard to believe. She admits to being so drunk she can barely tell the difference between a dildo and a real penis, but she remembers his whole name was used. I am skeptical.

It is also possible that the entire story is a fiction made from whole cloth. This is unlikely.

It seems likely to me that she had something like this happen in her life. Few people make up stories completely. She could be telling an essentially true story but inserting BK as the culprit to be intentionally malicious and thwart his appointment. If it is discovered that she is highly partisan this would increase the likelihood of this scenario.

She could also be having a false recovered memory. This is a very common occurrence and is one of the reasons we have a statute of limitations on crime. People's memories are really shit. She could simply believe completely what she is saying... even though in fact it is not true. It can take only a trivial occurrence to cause a person to make a false memory. Something like her spending time thinking about the penis episode and learn BK might have been at the party... Over a few days this kind of visual thinking can easily create a fully false memory.

These very old allegations should not be taken seriously... but... my fellow citizens are really stupid... so... I get to watch the circus and marvel. Haha.... super entertaining.
Occam's Razor.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:

There are lots of possibilities... She could also be having a false recovered memory. This is a very common occurrence and is one of the reasons we have a statute of limitations on crime. People's memories are really shit. She could simply believe completely what she is saying... even though in fact it is not true. It can take only a trivial occurrence to cause a person to make a false memory. Something like her spending time thinking about the penis episode and learn BK might have been at the party... Over a few days this kind of visual thinking can easily create a fully false memory.

Occam's Razor.
Shit man. I just read the story about her "memory". She couldn't really be sure it was BK when she first remembered the event. She spent weeks thinking about it and now she is certain it was him.... and they used both his first and last name. WTF. I really does sound like a false recovered memory. Haha.... I was right this time.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Accuser's Nr 3 & Nr 4 about to tell all:

https://www.inquisitr.com/5086420/brett ... -maryland/

https://www.inquisitr.com/5086734/brett ... +-+News%29

The shit is hitting the fan like 81mm mortar shells.

I believe BK did it, cuz he has rapey hair. I'd never let someone which such rapey hair be a supreme court justice, much less coach a girls soccer team! It'd be like letting Richard Carrier work at Camp Quest.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
Shit man. I just read the story about her "memory". She couldn't really be sure it was BK when she first remembered the event. She spent weeks thinking about it and now she is certain it was him.... and they used both his first and last name. WTF. I really does sound like a false recovered memory. Haha.... I was right this time.
You have a quote for that? That doesn't sound like the account I read.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Seems the Brettster has no problem blatantly lying under oath:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... rings.html

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: John D wrote:
It's close to what Reason reported.
Ramirez now claims this man was Kavanaugh, though she admits there are "significant gaps in her memories." She was "reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh's role in the alleged incident with certainty," according to The New Yorker. "After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party."

free thoughtpolice

comhcinc wrote:
Ramirez now claims this man was Kavanaugh, though she admits there are "significant gaps in her memories." She was "reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh's role in the alleged incident with certainty," according to The New Yorker. "After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party."
Fair enough, I thought he was referring to The Hill and not the New Yorker, however she wasn't unsure if Kavanaugh was there but "she was at first reluctant to to characterize his role with certainty". John's post makes it sound like she was unsure of his identity at first, which is somewhat different than what is in the New Yorker.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Umm. So this is was an observation made completely independently of K-man .... someone’s observation. Further ...
There is no allegation that the female students who worked for Kavanaugh were chosen because of their physical appearance or that they were not qualified.
In tomorrow’s world men will stipulate a professional brand based on tracksuits and no makeup.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

John D wrote:
[edited down for brevity]

The good news is that in the future we'll have everyone's social media to pore through looking for any hint of wrongdoing from infancy onward. I wonder if anyone will ever get confirmed after that?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Right.

The girl is blacked out on booze, doesn't remember the time, day, location, 30 years after the facts, but clearly remembers the guy being called out by his full name.

Not to mention the fact she's a political (Dem) activist and her lawyer is also a political (Dem) and anti-Trump activist. And that accusation comes right on time for this election.

I don't give a shit about Kavanaugh, or anyone else in the US political system for that matter, but if some of you buy this story, you're more gullible than I ever thought possible.

For fuck's sake!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Holy fuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :burn:

Faith Goldy, polling third (and with more support than all remaining 31 candidates put together) was cock-blocked from a public debate. One which included a raft of also-rans.

Check this out. :lol:

Liberal democracy. “We cannot allow you to speak”.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Fair enough, I thought he was referring to The Hill and not the New Yorker, however she wasn't unsure if Kavanaugh was there but "she was at first reluctant to to characterize his role with certainty". John's post makes it sound like she was unsure of his identity at first, which is somewhat different than what is in the New Yorker.
Sorry about turning 6 days into weeks....but.... memory does not work the way she describes it. I stand by my basic assumption. You don't improve the accuracy of your memory by thinking about the memory for days. This spectacle is fucking amazing.

free thoughtpolice

Phil, no doubt this is political, but it doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen. Ramirez obviously wasn't completely blacked out as she obviously remembers something. The reliability of that memory is a different story if she was drunk. I wouldn't believe this completely without some corroboration, however, it isn't like this is like a UFO sighting. Not terribly unusual behavior for drunken frat boys.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Phil, no doubt this is political, but it doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen. Ramirez obviously wasn't completely blacked out as she obviously remembers something. The reliability of that memory is a different story if she was drunk. I wouldn't believe this completely without some corroboration, however, it isn't like this is like a UFO sighting. Not terribly unusual behavior for drunken frat boys.
She was drunk.... right? So many new stories I can't keep up.

free thoughtpolice

Yes she was drunk and also admits to having some doubts about what occurred. Sounds like someone at least trying to be honest even though it casts doubt on what happened.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

I found a great site with all sorts of threads discussing the fallibility of memory and eye witnesses. Videos too at times.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3A ... tus+memory

free thoughtpolice

Maybe a coincidence but...
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9 ... -One-Woman
Apparently one of Kavanaugh's accomplishments was a Devil's Triangle, having a 3some with a woman and another dude. Sounds like what Blasey's claim about what Judge and Kavanaugh were up to.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:37 pm
Phil, no doubt this is political, but it doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen. Ramirez obviously wasn't completely blacked out as she obviously remembers something. The reliability of that memory is a different story if she was drunk. I wouldn't believe this completely without some corroboration, however, it isn't like this is like a UFO sighting. Not terribly unusual behavior for drunken frat boys.
Considering the olitical circumstances I'd have a hard time believing it with corroboration. The evidence from campus assault cases, not to mention cases like Gomeshi's, is that liars can come out of the woodwork with fabricated me too stories in solidarity with the "survivor". The presence of significant numbers of "believe the victim" zealots willing to lie for "justice" and who have reason to believe they won't be done for perjury has made witness testimony of dubious value in these cases.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:03 pm
Apparently one of Kavanaugh's accomplishments was a Devil's Triangle, having a 3some with a woman and another dude. Sounds like what Blasey's claim about what Judge and Kavanaugh were up to.
So you're saying that Blasey read his yearbook?

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

How is writing in a yearbook "devil's triangle" which Kos describes as a threesome anything close to what Kos then says is "could be an admission of finding date rape cool"?

What on earth does a threesome have to do with date rape?

Checking, yes, the URL to this site IS "slymepit", not "rationalwiki".

free thoughtpolice

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Considering the olitical circumstances I'd have a hard time believing it with corroboration. The evidence from campus assault cases, not to mention cases like Gomeshi's, is that liars can come out of the woodwork with fabricated me too stories in solidarity with the "survivor". The presence of significant numbers of "believe the victim" zealots willing to lie for "justice" and who have reason to believe they won't be done for perjury has made witness testimony of dubious value in these cases.
So far I wouldn't believe or disbelieve the stories. What I see as credible corroboration might be the witness/es having recorded the presumed offence near the time of the occurrence. Especially if something credibly documented puts K at the scene after he denies being there.
Check Kavanaugh's yearbook out. He is apparently bragging about sexual conquests and hard partying. Sounds like a possible suspect by his own account. No?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Hey, any Pitters familiar with a "Jack Smith IV"?

He is the latest getting caught out in the #MeToo stuff, but thing is, he is a biggish SJW, "feminist ally", and a writer for The Mic, so obviously, this was not a surprise.

:popcorn:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:02 pm
I found a great site with all sorts of threads discussing the fallibility of memory and eye witnesses. Videos too at times.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3A ... tus+memory
If only there were some sort of community that once spent a great deal of time analyzing the fallability of eyewitness testimony and the tragedy of those punished on the basis of recovered memories.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Blasey listed four people who were at that party with her. (Whatever the year and place were. Who knows? She doesn't.). All four have, under penalty of perjury, denied knowledge of the situation, including the alleged victim's lifelong friend.

free thoughtpolice

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: How is writing in a yearbook "devil's triangle" which Kos describes as a threesome anything close to what Kos then says is "could be an admission of finding date rape cool"?

I didn't say that that I agreed with any claim that the Daily KOs article said about the yearbook claims. My reason for linking to the article is because they had a reproduction of his yearbook page. The Daily KOs is reliably a POS, kind of a leftwing Fox, so don't take that link as me endorsing them.
What a 2 dude on one chick 3some has to do with the claims at hand is that he admits to doing it. It is a coincidence because it is an admission that he would be open to sharing his chick with his buddy, which is something that not all dudes are in to.
A non consensual threesome becomes date rape when one of the participants doesn't consent. Is there some kind of SJW taint to that?

Really?

Post by Really? »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:48 pm
Hey, any Pitters familiar with a "Jack Smith IV"?

He is the latest getting caught out in the #MeToo stuff, but thing is, he is a biggish SJW, "feminist ally", and a writer for The Mic, so obviously, this was not a surprise.

:popcorn:
Oh, good. #MeToo is now going to punish men based on the "gray areas.". It is almost as if vague innuendo and narratives that beggar believe are evidence now.

But don't scrutinize the accusations, or you're a rapist.

https://jezebel.com/the-next-step-for-m ... 269384/amp

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Maybe a coincidence but...
And one of Avenatti's two new accusers supposedly will place BK and his buddy, Mark Judge, in the same triangle. Judge's old GF has already revealed that he told her he'd participated in a train. But Judge swears nothing ever ever naughty happened ever. Not ever. Never. Nope. You can trust me. Despite what my I wrote in my two memoirs about drunkeness and debauchery with my roommate, Bart O'Kavanaugh. Who is totally not Brett Kavanaugh.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote:
Blasey listed four people who were at that party with her. (Whatever the year and place were. Who knows? She doesn't.). All four have, under penalty of perjury, denied knowledge of the situation, including the alleged victim's lifelong friend.
They didn't they they knew it didn't happen, they said they had no definite knowledge it had. Big difference.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:58 pm
Guest_b8931fdb wrote: How is writing in a yearbook "devil's triangle" which Kos describes as a threesome anything close to what Kos then says is "could be an admission of finding date rape cool"?

I didn't say that that I agreed with any claim that the Daily KOs article said about the yearbook claims. My reason for linking to the article is because they had a reproduction of his yearbook page. The Daily KOs is reliably a POS, kind of a leftwing Fox, so don't take that link as me endorsing them.
What a 2 dude on one chick 3some has to do with the claims at hand is that he admits to doing it. It is a coincidence because it is an admission that he would be open to sharing his chick with his buddy, which is something that not all dudes are in to.
A non consensual threesome becomes date rape when one of the participants doesn't consent. Is there some kind of SJW taint to that?
Kink shaming. As we all know from Kinsey, 99 percent of men enthusiastically engage in homosexual activity. Stigmatizing the "Devil's Three-way" otherizes perfectly natural activity between straight men and an incidental woman. We need to decolonialize our understanding of straight sex.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: Checking, yes, the URL to this site IS "slymepit", not "rationalwiki".
This is The Slymepit, not 4chan. Get a goddamn 'nym.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:04 pm
Really? wrote:
They didn't they they knew it didn't happen, they said they had no definite knowledge it had. Big difference.
You're right. Absence of evidence is evidence of attempted rape.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: As we all know from Kinsey, 99 percent of men enthusiastically engage in homosexual activity.
As we all know, Kinsey enthusiastically engaged in homosexual activity with 99 percent of men.
:lol:

free thoughtpolice

Really? wrote:
I didn't hear they testified under oath, and to my recollection (and we all know how unreliable memory is) didn't they say they just didn't recall? Not terribly surprising if they didn't witness the alleged dramatic event.
I recall some parties from long ago if something notable happened, and who was there. Boring parties, not so well.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: They didn't they they knew it didn't happen, they said they had no definite knowledge it had. Big difference.
You're right. Absence of evidence is evidence of attempted rape.
[/quote]
Why do you do that? That's stupid and you know it.

You implied there were positive denials of the incident by others at the party, when in fact they could neither confirm nor deny it. OTOH, there are people confirming they heard at the time about the incident at Yale, where the Brettster allegedly wagged his willie.

And if credible evidence comes out that BK and Judge had engaged at other times in other threesomes or trains, then Blasey's account of BK and Judge attempting to force a threesome on her becomes far more plausible.

As with Krauss, whereas any single accusation might be tenuous, the sheer quantity of accusations, of similar nature, from disparate sources, eventually tips the scales.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

It's strong evidence

a Kavanaugh like many high school kids lie about their sexual conquests
b Kavanaugh considers a drunk groping with failure to remove clothes foiled when buddy jumps on top of them a threesome (this is Ford's claim) and memorialized it in the yearbook as "devil's triangle"
c Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another (Kos' claim)
d Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another with many men not just Judge, (Avenatti's claim)
e Intelligent Design
f It's not strong evidence of anything

(re nym's and vs ip's, iirc, that's why the FT implemented ip hashing) (otherwise, I'd prefer not to discuss it and just say no thank you)

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Funny stuff as Jack Smith IV moaned about JP Petersen threatening legal action...
...but the himself threatened legal action against Jezebel.
:)

PS Jack Smith IV vs Jezebel. That's like PZ Meyers vs Richard Carrier, again. You want them both to loooose.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Really? wrote:
I didn't hear they testified under oath, and to my recollection (and we all know how unreliable memory is) didn't they say they just didn't recall? Not terribly surprising if they didn't witness the alleged dramatic event.
I recall some parties from long ago if something notable happened, and who was there. Boring parties, not so well.
They sent affadavits to Congress and these carry penalties if you lie.

Again, the only proof we have on Kavanaugh are 30-something-year-old recovered memories from women who are active in Democrat circles who remembered their pain the second before Kavanaugh the Abortion Hater was confirmed to the Court.

You're not disturbed by the rhetoric from the New Yorker accuser, who has been commiserating with her memories and is now sure...well, sure enough. Or the woman who can't remember the year or location of her near-rape/murder?

Did you accept Alison Smith's account, which was ridiculous, but superior in every way?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:

It's strong evidence

a Kavanaugh like many high school kids lie about their sexual conquests
b Kavanaugh considers a drunk groping with failure to remove clothes foiled when buddy jumps on top of them a threesome (this is Ford's claim) and memorialized it in the yearbook as "devil's triangle"
c Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another (Kos' claim)
d Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another with many men not just Judge, (Avenatti's claim)
e Intelligent Design
f It's not strong evidence of anything

(re nym's and vs ip's, iirc, that's why the FT implemented ip hashing) (otherwise, I'd prefer not to discuss it and just say no thank you)
B sounds like MKUltra conspiracy level brain bending. "Kavanaugh begins with a K. He likes Russia's Kompromat on Trump. He eats Karrots. That is how we know Kavanaugh is a secret Klansman. We need a CIA investigation into his Grand Wizard status immediately."

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Maybe a coincidence but...
I thought that was a spit roast, or maybe that's one component of a Devil's Triangle. Or DP. Or something...

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

fwiw, about the calendars:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/23/us/p ... endar.html
By Peter Baker
Sept. 23, 2018

WASHINGTON — Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.

The calendars do not disprove Dr. Blasey’s allegations, Judge Kavanaugh’s team acknowledged. He could have attended a party that he did not list. But his team will argue to the senators that the calendars provide no corroboration for her account of a small gathering at a house where he allegedly pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing.

The calendar pages from June, July and August 1982, which were examined by The New York Times, show that Judge Kavanaugh was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey.

The challenge for senators trying to confirm or refute the accusation against Judge Kavanaugh is that Dr. Blasey has said she does not recall the specific date or location of the house where the alleged incident occurred. She has said she believes it was during the summer of 1982, and she remembers wearing a bathing suit with other clothing on top of it, suggesting the party might have taken place after a swim outing at a local country club.

The calendar pages are one-month pages with each day in a small box. Unusual for a teenager, Judge Kavanaugh seemed to keep track of his days even during summer vacation. The pages show typical teenage activities from the era, including “beach week” after the end of the school year and nights at the theater to see “Grease II,” “Rocky III” and “Poltergeist” with friends.

Judge Kavanaugh was gone many weekends with his parents in St. Michaels, Md., and one weekend in Connecticut with his grandmother, according to the calendars. He listed an interview for Yale University, where he would eventually enroll, and the start of football camp in August, when he stayed in the dorms at Georgetown Prep. He also played summer league basketball.

His friend, Mr. Judge, is mentioned, but the others from that night are not. “Go to Judge’s,” he wrote in July 28. A few parties are listed and with them the names of several friends he apparently went with.

Nothing from the calendars indicates whether he might have met Dr. Blasey. Judge Kavanaugh has told friends and advisers that he does not remember her. But senators are likely to question him on his drinking and partying during that era.

His friend, Mr. Judge, wrote a memoir called “Wasted: Tales of a Gen-X Drunk,” describing a culture of blackout drinking at that time. He mentions a “Bart O’Kavanaugh” who threw up in a car and “passed out on his way back from a party.”
David French's take:
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/b ... c-defense/
On Fox, Brett Kavanaugh Mounts an Aggressive, Specific Defense

In tonight’s interview with Martha MacCallum, it would have been easy for Brett Kavanaugh to play the legal equivalent of a prevent defense. He’s a smart enough lawyer to understand the state of the evidence. None of his accusers have been able to come forward with a single witness who can offer first-hand corroboration of their stories. Indeed, they can’t even come forward with a single witness placing him at the scene of either alleged crime. In circumstances like that, the safest course is to simply repeat a blanket denial and repeat all the different ways the accusers’ cases are deficient — to vary some version of “Martha, I didn’t do this, not a single witness can put me at any of these parties, and even Dr. Ford’s friend says she doesn’t know me” throughout the interview.

Like I said, that’s safe. It doesn’t put a single additional fact in the record, and — done correctly — it can imprint in the viewer’s brain that there is zero corroborating evidence substantiating the accusers’ claims.

But, instead, with his opponent facing the evidentiary equivalent of 4th and 20, he blitzed. He extended his denials into three very specific areas that were specifically designed to counter the elitist party-bro narrative that’s dominating the left side of Twitter. Each of these specific denials is subject to fact-checking (though it could get quite personal), and if any of these denials fails that fact check, he may face real issues with wavering Republicans. ...

Really?

Post by Really? »

The calendars certainly don't prove he didn't attack her, but they do prove that Kavanaugh is the kind of guy who knows when he saw Poltergeist in 1982 and the accuser has only a foggy few-year range as to when she was nearly gangraped and murdered.

And the other accuser facilitated communication with her memories to remember the full name proclamation of the guy who slapped a dick in her face in front of a room full of people, none of whom have yet corroborated.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Does anyone think PZ has noticed that Kavanaugh has done the ancient accusation equivalent of the ZOOM defense?

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Really? wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:56 pm
The calendars certainly don't prove he didn't attack her, but they do prove that Kavanaugh is the kind of guy who knows when he saw Poltergeist in 1982 and the accuser has only a foggy few-year range as to when she was nearly gangraped and murdered.

And the other accuser facilitated communication with her memories to remember the full name proclamation of the guy who slapped a dick in her face in front of a room full of people, none of whom have yet corroborated.
The calendars don't prove anything, but do show he was out of town much of that time, and even indicates that he did list at least some parties. I found the article about them interesting as it made it easier for me to understand why they were kept in the first place and why he might have them 35 years later. My box of high school yearbooks and awards has other things too, news clippings, (my favorite d20 and my unused wallet condom) and I can imagine his box of yearbooks contains that crap as well along with his wall calendars.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Really? wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:56 pm

The calendars don't prove anything, but do show he was out of town much of that time, and even indicates that he did list at least some parties. I found the article about them interesting as it made it easier for me to understand why they were kept in the first place and why he might have them 35 years later. My box of high school yearbooks and awards has other things too, news clippings, (my favorite d20 and my unused wallet condom) and I can imagine his box of yearbooks contains that crap as well along with his wall calendars.
Kavanaugh is a privileged Type A prick. He has been pushing for the SC (or something like it) since he was a child.

No, that doesn't prove he didn't try to spitroast a woman who was between the ages of 14 and 16 (she doesn't know), but the point seems to be that we have a Type A prick who wrote down lots of shit because he wanted to achieve versus accusers who are relying solely on their gender to be believed.

If the many people in the Yale dorm room come out, then I will believe them. I require evidence.

Compare the Kavanaugh accusers to the Carrier accusers. Most of us think Carrier is a slimeball, but didn't cross any legal lines. The lived evidence testimony of the Carrier accusers, however, make him come off as worse than than Kavanaugh. Same with Shermer and Krauss and even Jamie Kilstein.