Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Bhurzum »

'tis the season to be nasty...

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

ARP_Hodges.jpg
(43.15 KiB) Downloaded 365 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And to think there was a gendered assessment of someones intelligence just the other day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9t_KDGqOmE

A pattern begins to emerge...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Pie strikes again...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: 'tis the season to be nasty...

my_nanny.png
(48.75 KiB) Downloaded 329 times

Thank you, Jack Dorsey, for saving the world!

Note how twitter has protected my virgin eyes from a photo in which "his mam does anal for cigs" is written out, but not the tweet itself that reads "his man (sic) does anal for cigs".

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Note how twitter has protected my virgin eyes from a photo in which "his mam does anal for cigs" is written out, but not the tweet itself that reads "his man (sic) does anal for cigs".
It could be worse, the lights could spell out "does anal for fags."

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Gender Transition Cake .. ffs :think:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Many people get a cake to for their birthday.

Though the fact that they were born is not necessarily a cause for celebration.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: Gender Transition Cake .. ffs :think:

In the lawsuit, Phillips' attorneys say he "believes as a matter of religious conviction that sex - the status of being male or female - is given by God, is biologically determined, is not determined by perceptions or feelings, and cannot be chosen or changed."
Take out the "given by God" and every sane person should agree with that.

This one seems an even bigger slam dunk on 1st Amdt/ compelled speech grounds: the cake requested was to convey a clear visual message. Further, sex is a protected class, not gender identity. So plaintiff will need to argue that sex = gender ID, and by all means get on with that legal argument already.

Nevertheless, Steerz should ask this guy to bake him a transition cake -- from 'Male' to 'Neuter Firing Blanks.'

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

All traces of Autumn Scardina on the interwebz seem to have been scrubbed. But I believe this is the lovely lass herself:

autumn_scardina.jpg
(30.51 KiB) Downloaded 328 times

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Just stumbled across some funny...

David Pakman, someone who can be a little bit SJW, but resembles more of a genuine liberal than most of the crazies, has upset some of the woke wankers.

A few days ago, he called out some ker-aye-zeeeeee stupid woman called Amy Siskind, who was promoting the idea of only voting for people of colour, and women, and all that shit.

Pakman said she was being racist.
Some of the woke-wankers don't like the idea of Pakman insinuating that you can be racist to white people...
But DP seems to be sticking to his guns.
If Pakman is not careful, he is going to be told to check his privilege by PZ and the loons, anytime now...

:lol:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Crap -- did I just doxx?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Just stumbled across some funny...

David Pakman, someone who can be a little bit SJW, but resembles more of a genuine liberal than most of the crazies, has upset some of the woke wankers.

A few days ago, he called out some ker-aye-zeeeeee stupid woman called Amy Siskind, who was promoting the idea of only voting for people of colour, and women, and all that shit.

Pakman said she was being racist.
Some of the woke-wankers don't like the idea of Pakman insinuating that you can be racist to white people...
If Pakman is not careful, he is going to be told to check his privilege by PZ and the loons, anytime now...

:lol:
I've personally interacted with Amy Siskind on conference calls and such. She's a complete shithead.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm wonder if the equivalent of Basil Fawlty or Bernard Black were running a cake shop if they would refuse to sell items with messages such as 'Congratulations' / 'Happy Birthday' / 'Many Happy Returns' because it would go against their principles of being honest about their feelings towards customers.

They would definitely be serving a niche market - but if Grot Industries was a success I'm sure they could be too.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

DP requires sticking with your guns.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: I'm wonder if the equivalent of Basil Fawlty or Bernard Black were running a cake shop if they would refuse to sell items with messages such as 'Congratulations' / 'Happy Birthday' / 'Many Happy Returns' because it would go against their principles of being honest about their feelings towards customers.

They would definitely be serving a niche market - but if Grot Industries was a success I'm sure they could be too.
Fawlty would inscribe "Happy Birthday Sorry You Lost The War You Beer-Swilling Bastards."

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: All traces of Autumn Scardina on the interwebz seem to have been scrubbed. But I believe this is the lovely lass herself:

autumn_scardina.jpg
Blimey. Never heard of them til now. Amazing what you can do with some foundation powder and Photoshop,
Here is xir flanked by two transwomen:
10634890-3x2-940x627.jpg
(74.42 KiB) Downloaded 288 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/ABC7Chicago/status/1075524917725184000
In the lawsuit, Phillips' attorneys say he "believes as a matter of religious conviction that sex - the status of being male or female - is given by God, is biologically determined, is not determined by perceptions or feelings, and cannot be chosen or changed."
Take out the "given by God" and every sane person should agree with that.

This one seems an even bigger slam dunk on 1st Amdt/ compelled speech grounds: the cake requested was to convey a clear visual message. Further, sex is a protected class, not gender identity. So plaintiff will need to argue that sex = gender ID, and by all means get on with that legal argument already.

Nevertheless, Steerz should ask this guy to bake him a transition cake -- from 'Male' to 'Neuter Firing Blanks.'
LoL. Truth in advertising and all that - a principle that should be close to your heart. Although many of the god-bots seem rather insistent on conflating sex (2 of) and gender (a myriad of), something they share with your good bud Richard Carrier ...

But, speaking of the #TransLoonies:

BTW, en passant, you see my recent response to an oldish comment of yours? A portion of which:
Steersman wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:24 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:58 am
Steersman wrote:
Unfucking believeable, isn't it. All largely predicated on or underwritten by a steadfast and remarkably pigheaded refusal to actually define precisely what is meant by "sex" in the first place - i.e., the production of gametes. That Aeon article that PZ had linked to as some sort of refutation of the Quillette article you linked to uses the word "sex" only once in the entire exercise, and that's only in the word "sexuality".
From Aeon:
A large number of genetic variants that are common in the population have now been associated with intelligence. Each of these by itself has only a tiny effect, but collectively they account for about 10 per cent of the variance in intelligence across the studied population.
Perhaps one of you sciencey types could check, but I believe the author has misinterpreted the results of the study they cite. It found a total of six different correlations: .05, .10, .12, .16, .18, & .34.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4879186/
Anything specific in mind? Lot of stuff there to wade through - though I tried, if not too successfully.

But I'm not quite sure why you would argue that "the author has misinterpreted" some results. Seems that "they account for about 10 per cent of the variance" qualifies as an acknowledgement of correlations. Just that they suggest, apparently, that the "genetic variants" they analyzed for don't account for all of the variance, all of the differences, that has been recorded.

Bit of a complex topic - lies, damned lies, and statistics - and I sure don't have a solid understanding of the field. But seems to me that the lesser the amount of overlap on the distribution curves, the greater the degree of correlation. Fer instance, with the heights of men and women:

Mathematica_PopHghtCompare_2A_Sctn.JPG

With a fairly large overlap - as in the above - the correlation coefficient is going to quite low. Which leads to the conclusion that a particular height isn't strongly dependent on being male: there are many women with heights between, say, 175 & 180 cm, even though there are MORE men in the same range. Analogously, one can argue that one's sex isn't the only factor involved in producing, say, that particular height range: as with products of numbers, a "lower" value of one factor in one product can be outweighed by a higher value in another factor.

And similarly with reduced levels of overlap which leads to a higher correlation coefficient. Which leads, in turn, to a more justifiable argument that sex in that case is a more important or heavily determinative factor in the result. Although it's a bit tricky to illustrate that simply. ....

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Gatwick Airport (effectively London's 2nd) has been shut for over 24hrs with nearly 1000 flights cancelled because two drones keep appearing, Britain's keystone kops have been on the case and still can't find the culprit(s) and now the army is being called in. Of course it's all the fault of Brexit according the the usual loons like Lord Adonis (if ever there was a less apt name)

https://twitter.com/search?data_id=twee ... k&src=tren

Anyone got an eagle.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Imagine if Paypal and Patreon started refusing to do business with people because they didn't approve of them.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Note how twitter has protected my virgin eyes from a photo in which "his mam does anal for cigs" is written out, but not the tweet itself that reads "his man (sic) does anal for cigs".
It could be worse, the lights could spell out "does anal for fags."
Well he would, wouldn't he? (to misquote the immortal words of Ms Mandy Rice-Davies).

More worrying is this article, and in a right wing paper to boot:

This Woody Allen movie has always been creepy. Is time finally up for Manhattan?

Should we ever discover that Leonardo looked a little overlong at someone younger/older/related/employed by him/taught by him/oh, I don't know - maybe just ground the pigments for his paints or sharpened his chisels, then the Mona Lisa is to be thrown out of the Louvre and burned. Art is now dependent on proper thinking.....oh, Jeez, Michaelangelo did rather like his boys a bit young, so there goes David, the Sistine Chapel etc etc. Whistler's Mother, Le Déjeuner sur L'Herbe, Degas and his little dancers. Actually, all of western art is now fucked up and unacceptable. Perhaps the eastern kind will get a pass, 'cause brown skin or summat.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I enjoyed (or at least watched) 'Bugsy Malone' as a teenager. But it feels creepy to watch it now. 'Taxi Driver' or 'The Little Girl That Lives Down the Lane' or even 'Lollita' on the other hand...

I suspect that much of the higher art referred to above may get a pass - since it takes a bit more effort to educate yourself on that - as opposed to the 'low' art / pop culture variety.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Crap -- did I just doxx?
You dixxed him.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I just don't know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11sMDQIgggA

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote: 'tis the season to be nasty...

Have you seen the price of cigs these days?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

...and still I don't know...I don't think Gavin does either...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH8YIBVasTE

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Funny that Nathan Rambukkake cites notorious transphobe, Dr. Debra Soh.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Spock committing cultural appropriation, and as a plus for Brive, he has braids. :drool:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: Have you seen the price of cigs these days?
I know, it's a pain in the ass.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Bhurzum wrote:
You pay out the ass for them.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

So, some guy with a few drones cripples English transport. Whoda thunkit?

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma wrote: So, some guy with a few drones cripples English transport. Whoda thunkit?
I'm surprised that haven't been used for more terrorist attacks and other shenanigans.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

It's a great DOS technique.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Spock committing cultural appropriation, and as a plus for Brive, he has braids. :drool:
He may be the son of Jewish immigrants from Iziaslav, Ukraine - but he sure ain’t a crazy drummer.

I’m afraid he doesn’t come close to denting peak braid.

http://i.imgur.com/uoAS9Cu.jpg

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: So, some guy with a few drones cripples English transport. Whoda thunkit?
I'm surprised that haven't been used for more terrorist attacks and other shenanigans.
Didn't 4chan experiment with a drone/flame-thrower combo during the whole Shia Labouf/Capture the flag fiasco?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Islamic ritual killing of blonde Scandinavians in Morocco .... beware.
► Show Spoiler
Meanwhile ...
As we face the challenges of the 21st century there is more that unites Africa and Europe than divides us. We share a common history of thousands of years. Today more than ever we need to work together to build our common future and to work jointly on the defining global issues of our age.

Jean-Claude Juncker
https://www.africa-eu-partnership.org/e ... amini-zuma

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
You know it when you're down to butts.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

When I was young they taught “stranger danger” at school.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
You know it when you're down to butts.
This is definitely the video you are looking for.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote: Islamic ritual killing of blonde Scandinavians in Morocco .... beware.
► Show Spoiler
Meanwhile ...
As we face the challenges of the 21st century there is more that unites Africa and Europe than divides us. We share a common history of thousands of years. Today more than ever we need to work together to build our common future and to work jointly on the defining global issues of our age.

Jean-Claude Juncker
https://www.africa-eu-partnership.org/e ... amini-zuma
I made myself watch this earlier. For those who can't, it's a psycho goatfucker sawing the head off a LIVING woman. And it has sound, so you can enjoy her dying wails.

This is one video I hope goes viral as fuck. Every SJW pencilneck who idealizes Islam should be rickrolled with it forever.

I'd also like to see it become inseparable from the UN Migration Pact, signed not far from and at nearly the same time the women were killed.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

In case anyone was looking for an update on that 'Sexy Cyborg' Chinese maker chick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FETt5JzufY4

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Spock committing cultural appropriation, and as a plus for Brive, he has braids. :drool:
That was just to hide his pointy ears. Before the #metoo alien woke movement allowed him to show his true self on screen.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Was this before he got his big break playing an alien...in whatsamacallit...'Zombies of the Stratosphere'

One of the few movies I enjoyed more in the colourised version.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote: I made myself watch this earlier. For those who can't, it's a psycho goatfucker sawing the head off a LIVING woman. And it has sound, so you can enjoy her dying wails.
Not for me, chef - I'm full.

Watched various videos like the above (back in the day) and even though they're great for steeling the troops, the lingering effects take years to depart.

Besides, I hit saturation point a long time ago - when it comes to goatfuckers, I'm one terminal diagnosis away from cordite-reeking frenzy.

That last bit was a joke. Obviously. ;)

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote: Not for me, chef - I'm full.

Watched various videos like the above (back in the day) and even though they're great for steeling the troops, the lingering effects take years to depart.
Me neither, I remember my macabre curiosity getting the better of me when Nick Berg met his unfortunate end and regretted it ever since. In my naivete I thought his beheading would be akin to a Samurai movie, I was quite unprepared for what I saw. Never again, truly awful, those poor young girls. This is what teaching impressionable kids that all cultures are equal gets you. There's blood on the hands of every lefty fucking teacher here.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

shoutinghorse wrote:

Me neither, I remember my macabre curiosity getting the better of me when Nick Berg met his unfortunate end and regretted it ever since. In my naivete I thought his beheading would be akin to a Samurai movie, I was quite unprepared for what I saw. Never again, truly awful, those poor young girls. This is what teaching impressionable kids that all cultures are equal gets you. There's blood on the hands of every lefty fucking teacher here.
Worst one I saw was a South American gang execution of 2 seated men using a chainsaw to take their heads off. My curiosity/naivety also used to get the better of me, but the genie can't be re-bottled.

franc

Post by franc »

Feeding old man through a tube for over a month now. He can no longer stand up from a chair unassisted. I have to push him up some stairs to get him into his armchair and then bed. Which has its own rewards. My face is at his ass level. And with each step, there is a pensioner fart, as fresh as a shucked oyster. At least he's not shitting himself yet.

His dietician and me have been conspiring to get enough protein into him to keep him alive for fuck knows why. He'd been drinking lactose free milk for a decade. I assumed lactose intolerance. Asked him why a month ago - "Oh because I like it. I'm not lactose intolerant". Ok. The conspirators started feeding him whole milk to add to the protein count. That's when Belsen began. Great. Talked to brother - he is lactose intolerant after all. This is better than Celebrity Survivor for moron entertainment.

https://youtu.be/TQQfADYmxwo

There is a stench of death in the air. In a perverse reverse lotto win my brothers father in-law is now in same situation if not worse. He has refused nutrition and medication and is now taking the long walk. His shit began with an obscure ultra-rare cancer in facial muscles often mis-diagnosed as Bell's Palsy, or a false stroke. What makes it delicious is my old man, as genetically distant as Pluto, got the same thing. Only 3 cases ever in all of Oz and we claimed two of them. You go god you fucking champion. You are an asshole that deserves complete rejection because making fenceposts bleed like jesus or burning his face on toast does not qualify you as a supreme anything, But now the coffin race is on. And there will be plenty of religious mewling. Cunts.

Have a happy stupid break you assholes. Don't break any bones or get arrested, take as many intoxicants as you can get your hands on, above all else keep fighting the good fight, As we have for since forever.

PS: Santa, all I want for crassmass is for peezee to get busted for child pornography. Which is the least of his crimes.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Gatwick Airport is still fucking shut. My country is being run by complete incompetents. :angry-cussingblack:

franc

Post by franc »

shoutinghorse wrote: Gatwick Airport is still fucking shut. My country is being run by complete incompetents. :angry-cussingblack:
I'm sad your problems are serious.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

franc wrote: Feeding old man through a tube for over a month now. He can no longer stand up from a chair unassisted. I have to push him up some stairs to get him into his armchair and then bed. Which has its own rewards. My face is at his ass level. And with each step, there is a pensioner fart, as fresh as a shucked oyster. At least he's not shitting himself yet.

His dietician and me have been conspiring to get enough protein into him to keep him alive for fuck knows why. He'd been drinking lactose free milk for a decade. I assumed lactose intolerance. Asked him why a month ago - "Oh because I like it. I'm not lactose intolerant". Ok. The conspirators started feeding him whole milk to add to the protein count. That's when Belsen began. Great. Talked to brother - he is lactose intolerant after all. This is better than Celebrity Survivor for moron entertainment.

https://youtu.be/TQQfADYmxwo

There is a stench of death in the air. In a perverse reverse lotto win my brothers father in-law is now in same situation if not worse. He has refused nutrition and medication and is now taking the long walk. His shit began with an obscure ultra-rare cancer in facial muscles often mis-diagnosed as Bell's Palsy, or a false stroke. What makes it delicious is my old man, as genetically distant as Pluto, got the same thing. Only 3 cases ever in all of Oz and we claimed two of them. You go god you fucking champion. You are an asshole that deserves complete rejection because making fenceposts bleed like jesus or burning his face on toast does not qualify you as a supreme anything, But now the coffin race is on. And there will be plenty of religious mewling. Cunts.

Have a happy stupid break you assholes. Don't break any bones or get arrested, take as many intoxicants as you can get your hands on, above all else keep fighting the good fight, As we have for since forever.

PS: Santa, all I want for crassmass is for peezee to get busted for child pornography. Which is the least of his crimes.
As contrived and twee as it may sound, stay strong, mate. Hope you have a good Christmas/holidays - I'll raise a glass to you & yours come the bells.

franc

Post by franc »

Bhurzum wrote: As contrived and twee as it may sound, stay strong, mate. Hope you have a good Christmas/holidays - I'll raise a glass to you & yours come the bells.
It makes me stronger, God is an asshole.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:49 am
Gatwick Airport is still fucking shut. My country is being run by complete incompetents. :angry-cussingblack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U1pxxueCTs

ConcentratedH2O, OM

franc wrote: Feeding old man through a tube for over a month now. He can no longer stand up from a chair unassisted. I have to push him up some stairs to get him into his armchair and then bed. Which has its own rewards. My face is at his ass level. And with each step, there is a pensioner fart, as fresh as a shucked oyster. At least he's not shitting himself yet.

Just for you franc: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You made me chuckle despite your horrific circumstances, and to me that is all we can fucking do at such times. Find a giggle diamond somewhere in the shit.

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu wrote: Was this before he got his big break playing an alien...in whatsamacallit...'Zombies of the Stratosphere'

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu wrote: Was this before he got his big break playing an alien...in whatsamacallit...'Zombies of the Stratosphere'

Damned autocorrect must have hit the submit button.
The Spock in braids clip came from Gunsmoke from 1966, not long before he joined Star Fleet. The Zombies From the Stratosphere movie was from 1952.
I've been browsing through a number of creature features from the 50s and 60s and he is in a surprising number of them as a supporting character, mostly a mid level military dude in the fight against the monsters.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And on that note...I saw 'The Quatermass Xperiment' (without the 'e') recently. The main actor was- Richard Wordsworth (I'd say 'no relation' - but in actual fact he was the the great-great-grandson of that other guy).

So I'll be thinking of you guys as I wander lonely as a giant cactus monster from outer space around London this Xmas season - nearer to Westminster Abby than Deptford though. . Not much prospect of encountering Jane Asher or a drunken Thora Hird though. (Well maybe...)

Season's greetings from the heart of empire (as was) - ground zero for at least 3 alien invasions - and close by to Wyndham-ian country-side weirdness. Maybe I'll get up Hobb's End - but not without consent, to be sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoz9MN0-Y4

free thoughtpolice

http://archive.is/p6LdD
Wherein PZ comes dangerously close to saying men can't menstruate. To be careful he should have put a disclaimer out saying of course men with uteri can often menstruate.

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu wrote:
Season's greetings from the heart of empire (as was) - ground zero for at least 3 alien invasions - and close by to Wyndham-ian country-side weirdness. Maybe I'll get up Hobb's End - but not without consent, to be sure.
Was this one of those 3 invasions? Worth watching just for the opening James Bondish music.

Whatever happened to all the aliens? Did they all start kebab shops?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:30 am
shoutinghorse wrote:

Worst one I saw was a South American gang execution of 2 seated men using a chainsaw to take their heads off. My curiosity/naivety also used to get the better of me, but the genie can't be re-bottled.
I have seen more than a few myself. The curious thing is that none of this is newsworthy. Occasionally, I see mention of a femocide, where some article promotes this view.and they cite the fact that a couple thousand women have been slaughtered..

The fact that this count is a small fraction compared to the number of men killed (at the time it was 50,000, yep you read that correctly) was not mentioned at all.

You would think that the Mexicans are routinely killing hundreds of women (and they are) every year because of misogyny and nothing else.

The videos are still pretty crude. Earlier ones showed people writhing in pain as they were beaten to death with a baseball bat and/or lengths of wood, hung upside down and genitals hacked off etc..etc. etc. There was one of a woman skinning the face of of a man, which had a novelty value I suppose.

Recent ones show a man on his chest bound hand and foot and begging for mercy as first his feet, then his hands are hacked off. The one where a man is "skinned" with a machete, but what was happening was that his flesh was being removed. Perhaps they were really trying to skin him but he was not cooperating with the process.

These days I do not bother to watch all the way through. I just verify that they are killed eventually by skipping and/or fast forwarding to the beheading part.

Despite the availability of these videos, accurately depicting the horrific slaughter of thousands and thousands of men (and some women) every year for over a decade (started in 2006) there is for all intents and purposes ZERO mention in the main stream media.

The beheading of a few white men, and recently a couple of white women, thousands and thousands of miles away is news. But the ongoing slaughter literally next door is not.