Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4501

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:57 am

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:07 am
Free speech is often under threat from private companies and institutions or private deals. Very recently there was the case of a woman who was required to sign a paper claiming that she wouldn't do any business with companies involved in any boycotting activity of Israeli products as part of an employment agreement in Texas.
That's not what the agreement says at all. It says she shall not boycott companies dealing with or based in Israel. There is nothing in the provided text about her not being allowed to do business with a company that boycotts Israel. Where did you take that interpretation from?
I read it wrong. Mea culpa. Still, it's pretty limiting that you need to sign an employment agreement preventing you from a private expression of speech/avtion.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11850
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4502

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:58 am

Here, some Brive porn:


Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11850
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4503

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:03 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:57 am
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:07 am
Free speech is often under threat from private companies and institutions or private deals. Very recently there was the case of a woman who was required to sign a paper claiming that she wouldn't do any business with companies involved in any boycotting activity of Israeli products as part of an employment agreement in Texas.
That's not what the agreement says at all. It says she shall not boycott companies dealing with or based in Israel. There is nothing in the provided text about her not being allowed to do business with a company that boycotts Israel. Where did you take that interpretation from?
I read it wrong. Mea culpa. Still, it's pretty limiting that you need to sign an employment agreement preventing you from a private expression of speech/avtion.
If it is private, yes, I agree.

We're talking about a work in teaching/coaching. I can see where a muslim teacher telling her pupils to boycott something or other would be unacceptable.

I'd like to have the full contract to see what is actually said in there.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11850
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4504

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:04 am

Make that any teacher. I don't know why I included "muslim" in there. Internalized bias, I guess.


MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7017
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4506

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:44 am

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I deleted my Patreon account this morning.

That's 58 cents these fuckers won't get their dirty hands on!
They won't be getting one new groat from me either.

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4507

Post by SM1957 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:10 am

Black child given by their black parents to a white family for the prestige of having a child raised by white parents.


And now she embraces all aspects of Nigeria.

Except living there, obviously.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-46544904


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4509

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:44 am

Another day in Eastern Europe.


InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1419
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4510

Post by InfraRedBucket » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:20 am

Brive1987 wrote: Another day in Eastern Europe.
Is there an ugly one who only gets to be in the band because she owns the drum kit?

-

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3719
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4511

Post by CommanderTuvok » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:36 am

Back in Blighty, there is a MASSIVE ROW (on social media, anyway) after Jeremy Corbyn apparently mouthed "stupid woman" towards Theresa May.

Obviously, this is really, really bad and sexist, etc. :lol:

PJW has a rare sensible take about it.
Naturally, some of Corbyn's supporters have gone into denial mode, and various lip-reading experts have been called in....
Meanwhile, the government is in a constant state of chaos and weakness. When is that colony on Mars going to happen? You can't make this shit up, anymore.

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4512

Post by SM1957 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:58 am

CommanderTuvok wrote: Back in Blighty, there is a MASSIVE ROW (on social media, anyway) after Jeremy Corbyn apparently mouthed "stupid woman" towards Theresa May.

Obviously, this is really, really bad and sexist, etc. :lol:

PJW has a rare sensible take about it.
Naturally, some of Corbyn's supporters have gone into denial mode, and various lip-reading experts have been called in....
Meanwhile, the government is in a constant state of chaos and weakness. When is that colony on Mars going to happen? You can't make this shit up, anymore.
There seems to be more fuss about Corbyn using the word 'woman' than about a judge using the word 'guilty' about a Labour MP

piginthecity
.
.
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4513

Post by piginthecity » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:01 am

Brive1987 wrote:

But thanks for the braids. The Star of David is inspired.
It isn't a star of David. It's a pentangle.

piginthecity
.
.
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4514

Post by piginthecity » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:01 am

Brive1987 wrote:

But thanks for the braids. The Star of David is inspired.
It isn't a star of David. It's a pentangle.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 6771
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4515

Post by Tigzy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:35 am

SM1957 wrote: Black child given by their black parents to a white family for the prestige of having a child raised by white parents.


And now she embraces all aspects of Nigeria.

Except living there, obviously.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-46544904
Well. Quite.
In my adult years, I've been on a personal journey to embrace my Nigerian identity by connecting with African spirituality and making my birth name Atinuke my middle name. I like it now and having my two daughters, Freya and Florence, I want them to be proud of their Nigerian side. I want them to be proud of their blackness. We live in a predominantly white area and with them being mixed-race, I want them to embrace of all aspects of their identity.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4516

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:00 am

CommanderTuvok wrote: Back in Blighty, there is a MASSIVE ROW (on social media, anyway) after Jeremy Corbyn apparently mouthed "stupid woman" towards Theresa May.

Obviously, this is really, really bad and sexist, etc. :lol:

PJW has a rare sensible take about it.
Naturally, some of Corbyn's supporters have gone into denial mode, and various lip-reading experts have been called in....
Meanwhile, the government is in a constant state of chaos and weakness. When is that colony on Mars going to happen? You can't make this shit up, anymore.
Snowflakes on the left, snowflakes on the right.

Theresa May is, indeed, a stupid woman, at least according to a lot of people on all sides of the political divide, and plausibly so, considering her track record as a Prime Minister so far. Corbyn and PJW agree on that. Will wonders never cease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4517

Post by shoutinghorse » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:37 am

Never mind old Jezza, what about Theresa May's crap joke? :oops:


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10574
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4518

Post by Lsuoma » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:51 am


jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1273
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4519

Post by jugheadnaut » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:54 am

Kirbmarc wrote: Theresa May is, indeed, a stupid woman, at least according to a lot of people on all sides of the political divide, and plausibly so, considering her track record as a Prime Minister so far. Corbyn and PJW agree on that. Will wonders never cease.
She clearly uses Margaret Thatcher as a stylistic inspiration. I don't know if she's stupid or not, but there's never a trace of intellectual vigour behind her statements, unlike Thatcher, especially in her prime.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4520

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:12 pm

A Grey Whale was hanging around the estuary of the local river this morning.
grey whale.PNG
(686.16 KiB) Downloaded 222 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10574
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4521

Post by Lsuoma » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:42 pm

They're pretty common in Puget Sound - we have a sighting maybe 10 weeks each year in Admiralty Inlet, and they're even more common in Saratoga Passage.

fafnir
.
.
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4522

Post by fafnir » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Kirbmarc wrote: Snowflakes on the left, snowflakes on the right.

Theresa May is, indeed, a stupid woman, at least according to a lot of people on all sides of the political divide, and plausibly so, considering her track record as a Prime Minister so far. Corbyn and PJW agree on that. Will wonders never cease.
I don't know that one can necessarily trust people who are close enough to know what is going on, to give sober, or honest assessments under the circumstances.

For my money, I'm not sure whether there was a better strategy that she could have gone with. If she had pushed hard for a Brexit of the sort the leave camp want, then I wonder if there wouldn't have been a confrontation and confidence votes much earlier. I suspect the same would have been true if she had too plainly said that she wanted the deal to be as close to remaining within the EU as she could manage. Had that happened earlier, there would have been time for the different factions to imagine they could negotiate a better deal, or call a general election, or a second referendum. It seems to me that she has managed to push that confrontation back to the point where the clock is all but run down. Maybe she likes her odds better in that kind of endgame?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11850
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4523

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:10 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:12 pm
A Grey Whale was hanging around the estuary of the local river this morning.
grey whale.PNG
You lucky bastard!
Lsuoma wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:42 pm
They're pretty common in Puget Sound - we have a sighting maybe 10 weeks each year in Admiralty Inlet, and they're even more common in Saratoga Passage.
You too!!!

BoxNDox
.
.
Posts: 550
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4524

Post by BoxNDox » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:12 pm

jugheadnaut wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Theresa May is, indeed, a stupid woman, at least according to a lot of people on all sides of the political divide, and plausibly so, considering her track record as a Prime Minister so far. Corbyn and PJW agree on that. Will wonders never cease.
She clearly uses Margaret Thatcher as a stylistic inspiration. I don't know if she's stupid or not, but there's never a trace of intellectual vigour behind her statements, unlike Thatcher, especially in her prime.
I've been saying for years that she's a Thatcher wannabe, just a little bit meaner and a whole lot stupider.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11850
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4525

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:13 pm

BoxNDox wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:12 pm
jugheadnaut wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Theresa May is, indeed, a stupid woman, at least according to a lot of people on all sides of the political divide, and plausibly so, considering her track record as a Prime Minister so far. Corbyn and PJW agree on that. Will wonders never cease.
She clearly uses Margaret Thatcher as a stylistic inspiration. I don't know if she's stupid or not, but there's never a trace of intellectual vigour behind her statements, unlike Thatcher, especially in her prime.
I've been saying for years that she's a Thatcher wannabe, just a little bit meaner and a whole lot stupider.
Is that even possible?

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4526

Post by Steersman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
BoxNDox wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:12 pm
<snip>
I've been saying for years that she's a Thatcher wannabe, just a little bit meaner and a whole lot stupider.
Is that even possible?
LoL. "The foregoing has been a paid political announcement. We now return you to our regular scheduled programming" ... ;-)

Wasn't much into a lot of politics during her heyday, but certainly seems she was making a lot of sense. At least according to this Twitter account tweeting portions of her philosophy - which actually seems to hold a great deal water. For example, something I'm sure will warm the cockles of Brive's heart - even without the braids ... ;-)



Entirely consistent with another "Iron Woman", Eleanor Roosevelt:

Quotes_Roosevelt_Self_Governing_Sctn1A.jpg
(83.59 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

And one might argue that Ben Shapiro's forthcoming book - The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great - speaks to the same, quite credible, principles. Even if the reference to "god-shaped" holes may cause at least a raised eyebrow.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7937
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4527

Post by AndrewV69 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:55 pm

The French, Coming Apart

(bold, underline is mine)
Guilluy has published three books, as yet untranslated, since 2010, with the newest, Le crépuscule de la France d’en haut (roughly: “The Twilight of the French Elite”), arriving in bookstores last fall. The volumes focus closely on French circumstances, institutions, and laws, so they might not be translated anytime soon. But they give the best ground-level look available at the economic, residential, and democratic consequences of globalization in France. They also give an explanation for the rise of the National Front that goes beyond the usual imputation of stupidity or bigotry to its voters. Guilluy’s work thus tells us something important about British voters’ decision to withdraw from the European Union and the astonishing rise of Donald Trump—two phenomena that have drawn on similar grievances.Guilluy has published three books, as yet untranslated, since 2010, with the newest, Le crépuscule de la France d’en haut (roughly: “The Twilight of the French Elite”), arriving in bookstores last fall. The volumes focus closely on French circumstances, institutions, and laws, so they might not be translated anytime soon. But they give the best ground-level look available at the economic, residential, and democratic consequences of globalization in France. They also give an explanation for the rise of the National Front that goes beyond the usual imputation of stupidity or bigotry to its voters. Guilluy’s work thus tells us something important about British voters’ decision to withdraw from the European Union and the astonishing rise of Donald Trump—two phenomena that have drawn on similar grievances.

. . .

At a practical level, considerations of economics and ethnicity are getting harder to disentangle. Guilluy has spent years in and out of buildings in northern Paris (his sisters live in public housing), and he is sensitive to the way this works in France. A public-housing development is a community, yes, and one can wish that it be more diverse. But it is also an economic resource that, more and more, is getting fought over tribally.

. . .

The nation’s cultural institutions—from its universities to its television studios to its comedy clubs to (this being France) its government—remain where they were. But the sociology of the community that surrounds them has been transformed. The culture industry now sits in territory that is 100 percent occupied by the beneficiaries of globalization. No equivalent exists any more of Madame Vauquer’s boardinghouse in Balzac’s Père Goriot, where the upwardly mobile Rastignac had to rub shoulders with those who had few prospects of advancement. In most parts of Paris, working-class Frenchmen are just gone, priced out of even the soccer stadiums that were a bastion of French proledom until the country’s World Cup victory in 1998. The national culture has changed.

. . .

For those cut off from France’s new-economy citadels, the misfortunes are serious. They’re stuck economically. Three years after finishing their studies, three-quarters of French university graduates are living on their own; by contrast, three-quarters of their contemporaries without university degrees still live with their parents. And they’re dying early. In January 2016, the national statistical institute Insée announced that life expectancy had fallen for both sexes in France for the first time since World War II, and it’s the native French working class that is likely driving the decline.

. . .

In France, political correctness is more than a ridiculous set of opinions; it’s also—and primarily—a tool of government coercion. Not only does it tilt any political discussion in favor of one set of arguments; it also gives the ruling class a doubt-expelling myth that provides a constant boost to morale and esprit de corps, much as class systems did in the days before democracy. People tend to snicker when the question of political correctness is raised: its practitioners because no one wants to be thought politically correct; and its targets because no one wants to admit to being coerced. But it determines the current polarity in French politics. Where you stand depends largely on whether you believe that antiracism is a sincere response to a genuine upsurge of public hatred or an opportunistic posture for elites seeking to justify their rule.

Guilluy is ambivalent on the question. He sees deep historical and economic processes at work behind the evolution of France’s residential spaces. “There has been no plan to ‘expel the poor,’ no conspiracy,” he writes. “Just a strict application of market principles.” But he is moving toward a more politically engaged view that the rhetoric of an “open society” is “a smokescreen meant to hide the emergence of a closed society, walled off for the benefit of the upper classes.”

. . .

At a practical level, considerations of economics and ethnicity are getting harder to disentangle. Guilluy has spent years in and out of buildings in northern Paris (his sisters live in public housing), and he is sensitive to the way this works in France. A public-housing development is a community, yes, and one can wish that it be more diverse. But it is also an economic resource that, more and more, is getting fought over tribally.

. . .

The nation’s cultural institutions—from its universities to its television studios to its comedy clubs to (this being France) its government—remain where they were. But the sociology of the community that surrounds them has been transformed. The culture industry now sits in territory that is 100 percent occupied by the beneficiaries of globalization. No equivalent exists any more of Madame Vauquer’s boardinghouse in Balzac’s Père Goriot, where the upwardly mobile Rastignac had to rub shoulders with those who had few prospects of advancement. In most parts of Paris, working-class Frenchmen are just gone, priced out of even the soccer stadiums that were a bastion of French proledom until the country’s World Cup victory in 1998. The national culture has changed.

. . .

For those cut off from France’s new-economy citadels, the misfortunes are serious. They’re stuck economically. Three years after finishing their studies, three-quarters of French university graduates are living on their own; by contrast, three-quarters of their contemporaries without university degrees still live with their parents. And they’re dying early. In January 2016, the national statistical institute Insée announced that life expectancy had fallen for both sexes in France for the first time since World War II, and it’s the native French working class that is likely driving the decline.

. . .

In France, political correctness is more than a ridiculous set of opinions; it’s also—and primarily—a tool of government coercion. Not only does it tilt any political discussion in favor of one set of arguments; it also gives the ruling class a doubt-expelling myth that provides a constant boost to morale and esprit de corps, much as class systems did in the days before democracy. People tend to snicker when the question of political correctness is raised: its practitioners because no one wants to be thought politically correct; and its targets because no one wants to admit to being coerced. But it determines the current polarity in French politics. Where you stand depends largely on whether you believe that antiracism is a sincere response to a genuine upsurge of public hatred or an opportunistic posture for elites seeking to justify their rule.

Guilluy is ambivalent on the question. He sees deep historical and economic processes at work behind the evolution of France’s residential spaces. “There has been no plan to ‘expel the poor,’ no conspiracy,” he writes. “Just a strict application of market principles.” But he is moving toward a more politically engaged view that the rhetoric of an “open society” is “a smokescreen meant to hide the emergence of a closed society, walled off for the benefit of the upper classes.”

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10574
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4528

Post by Lsuoma » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:12 pm
A Grey Whale was hanging around the estuary of the local river this morning.
grey whale.PNG
You lucky bastard!
Lsuoma wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:42 pm
They're pretty common in Puget Sound - we have a sighting maybe 10 weeks each year in Admiralty Inlet, and they're even more common in Saratoga Passage.
You too!!!
We also get Orca. Lots and lots of Orca, typically 20-30 sightings/month. An nuclear submarines. And in the summer, Ospreys and Bald Eagles all year round.


AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7937
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4529

Post by AndrewV69 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Oh geeze ... double cut & paste.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4530

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Lsuoma wrote: They're pretty common in Puget Sound - we have a sighting maybe 10 weeks each year in Admiralty Inlet, and they're even more common in Saratoga Passage.
Most of the whale sightings around here have been Humpbacks and Orcas and although Gray Whales aren't super rare here, the odd bit about this whale is how far up the river he was, not terribly far from the top of the intertidal zone. Occasionally we have orcas chasing seals in the spot where that pic was taken, but gray whales don't eat seals or hunt salmon. Usually they eat shellfish and shrimp off the bottom, maybe it was salvaging dead salmon or using the fresh water to get rid of parasites.
Or maybe it was just a retard.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1899
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4531

Post by Keating » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Despite your double cut&paste, this is a really good analysis. Thanks Andrew.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1899
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4532

Post by Keating » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:27 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Most of the whale sightings around here have been Humpbacks and Orcas and although Gray Whales aren't super rare here, the odd bit about this whale is how far up the river he was, not terribly far from the top of the intertidal zone. Occasionally we have orcas chasing seals in the spot where that pic was taken, but gray whales don't eat seals or hunt salmon. Usually they eat shellfish and shrimp off the bottom, maybe it was salvaging dead salmon or using the fresh water to get rid of parasites.
Or maybe it was just a retard.
Unfortunately most of the whale sightings I see are land whales. Or bush pigs.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4533

Post by Steersman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:29 pm

fafnir wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Snowflakes on the left, snowflakes on the right.

Theresa May is, indeed, a stupid woman, at least according to a lot of people on all sides of the political divide, and plausibly so, considering her track record as a Prime Minister so far. Corbyn and PJW agree on that. Will wonders never cease.
I don't know that one can necessarily trust people who are close enough to know what is going on, to give sober, or honest assessments under the circumstances.

For my money, I'm not sure whether there was a better strategy that she could have gone with. If she had pushed hard for a Brexit of the sort the leave camp want, then I wonder if there wouldn't have been a confrontation and confidence votes much earlier. I suspect the same would have been true if she had too plainly said that she wanted the deal to be as close to remaining within the EU as she could manage. Had that happened earlier, there would have been time for the different factions to imagine they could negotiate a better deal, or call a general election, or a second referendum. It seems to me that she has managed to push that confrontation back to the point where the clock is all but run down. Maybe she likes her odds better in that kind of endgame?
If that was her intent then that might well have been a clever move, even if only to highlight the intractability and odious or at least problematic nature of the EU. And of globalism in general. Apropos of which, and ICYMI, an interesting, though mostly unread, article from Anne Marie Waters:
Waters wrote:Anne Marie Waters On The New Era Of Globalism

....

Brexit has revealed the true dark heart of the European Union, as well as the complicity of national governments, including our own. We were lied to repeatedly during the referendum campaign and lied to again when the result shocked the elite. We went from “we’re definitely leaving” to “we can’t possibly leave” overnight. History was re-written to favour the globalists, and a second referendum is now on the cards.

The United Nations has for several decades attempted to wipe out the very nation that it purports to protect. It gave us ‘human rights’ and then trampled all over them. The UN Global Compact on Migration, while not legally binding, tells us exactly the route the UN is taking. It has created a new ‘human right’ – the right to migrate (to wherever you like) – while it ignores and sidelines the actual human rights of those in countries obliged to receive this new mass migration. Europeans have been murdered and raped in the streets by migrants, our culture dismantled, and our right to object is on the way to being criminalised. The rights of Europeans have been removed and replaced with the globalist mass migration agenda.
Although there's a great deal of evidence that most politicians haven't a fucking clue about what they're doing, or about the consequences of the policies they blithely promote.

However, to be fair or circumspect, the fact is that those consequences, in all their ramifications, aren't readily forseeable - unfortunate in a way that we kind of have to try things out, "wing it" and hope for the best. See, for example, perverse incentives, particularly how "in Hanoi, under French colonial rule, a program paying people a bounty for each rat tail handed in was intended to exterminate rats. Instead, it led to the farming of rats."

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10574
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4534

Post by Lsuoma » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Keating wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Most of the whale sightings around here have been Humpbacks and Orcas and although Gray Whales aren't super rare here, the odd bit about this whale is how far up the river he was, not terribly far from the top of the intertidal zone. Occasionally we have orcas chasing seals in the spot where that pic was taken, but gray whales don't eat seals or hunt salmon. Usually they eat shellfish and shrimp off the bottom, maybe it was salvaging dead salmon or using the fresh water to get rid of parasites.
Or maybe it was just a retard.
Unfortunately most of the whale sightings I see are land whales. Or bush pigs.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4535

Post by shoutinghorse » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Steersman wrote: Although there's a great deal of evidence that most politicians haven't a fucking clue about what they're doing, or about the consequences of the policies they blithely promote.
We need to throw the whole festering fucking mess into the Thames, hit reboot and start all over again. :x

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1294
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4536

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:08 pm

fafnir wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:02 pm
Kirbmarc wrote: Snowflakes on the left, snowflakes on the right.

Theresa May is, indeed, a stupid woman, at least according to a lot of people on all sides of the political divide, and plausibly so, considering her track record as a Prime Minister so far. Corbyn and PJW agree on that. Will wonders never cease.
I don't know that one can necessarily trust people who are close enough to know what is going on, to give sober, or honest assessments under the circumstances.

For my money, I'm not sure whether there was a better strategy that she could have gone with. If she had pushed hard for a Brexit of the sort the leave camp want, then I wonder if there wouldn't have been a confrontation and confidence votes much earlier. I suspect the same would have been true if she had too plainly said that she wanted the deal to be as close to remaining within the EU as she could manage. Had that happened earlier, there would have been time for the different factions to imagine they could negotiate a better deal, or call a general election, or a second referendum. It seems to me that she has managed to push that confrontation back to the point where the clock is all but run down. Maybe she likes her odds better in that kind of endgame?
Contrary to the revisionist crap remainers are coming out with now the electorate knew exactly what they were voting for. The remain campaigers were very clear that a vote to leave meant a "hard Brexit" and predicted all sorts of horrors as a consequence. May promised to deliver on that but made concessions before real negotiations had even begun. I think that the deal she has come up with is the worst of both worlds and I don't see how delivering what was voted for with a more favourable deal could have hurt her. I tend to subscribe to the theory that May is trying to present the public with a choice between a bad deal and effectively staying in. Hopefully people will see through that and realise that a no deal Brexit is also on the table

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4537

Post by Steersman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:16 pm

shoutinghorse wrote:
Steersman wrote: Although there's a great deal of evidence that most politicians haven't a fucking clue about what they're doing, or about the consequences of the policies they blithely promote.
We need to throw the whole festering fucking mess into the Thames, hit reboot and start all over again. :x
LoL. No need to be bashful, you're among friends here, you can speak your mind "without fear or favour" ... ;-)

But yeah. Expect there are sound reasons for trade agreements - supposedly the original motivation for the EU in the first place. Although moot how those of the EU are better than those of the WTO. But sure looks like it has turned into hell on wheels, a veritable Frankensteinian monster.

In any case, you might be interested in a Facebook page by Michael Nugent on the topic - bit saddened to see that he's a Remainer (the horror!), though I hope I've managed to show him the errors of his ways :-)


KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4832
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4538

Post by KiwiInOz » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Keating wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Most of the whale sightings around here have been Humpbacks and Orcas and although Gray Whales aren't super rare here, the odd bit about this whale is how far up the river he was, not terribly far from the top of the intertidal zone. Occasionally we have orcas chasing seals in the spot where that pic was taken, but gray whales don't eat seals or hunt salmon. Usually they eat shellfish and shrimp off the bottom, maybe it was salvaging dead salmon or using the fresh water to get rid of parasites.
Or maybe it was just a retard.
Unfortunately most of the whale sightings I see are land whales. Or bush pigs.
I saw two bull sharks at the Mt Crosby weir, 60 or so kms up the Brisbane River.

BarnOwl
.
.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: The wrong trouser of Time
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4539

Post by BarnOwl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:41 pm

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Contrary to the revisionist crap remainers are coming out with now the electorate knew exactly what they were voting for. The remain campaigers were very clear that a vote to leave meant a "hard Brexit" and predicted all sorts of horrors as a consequence. May promised to deliver on that but made concessions before real negotiations had even begun. I think that the deal she has come up with is the worst of both worlds and I don't see how delivering what was voted for with a more favourable deal could have hurt her. I tend to subscribe to the theory that May is trying to present the public with a choice between a bad deal and effectively staying in. Hopefully people will see through that and realise that a no deal Brexit is also on the table
Most of the people I know in the UK these days are academics, and they're all remainers. They're all very panicky right now, especially about potentially losing access to the luxury specialty foods they favor, and so they're stockpiling those items and storing water in large containers. They're also concerned about travel to conferences and research trips to libraries or archives ... you know, the usual academic boondoggles. It's hard to feel much sympathy for them, but of course I'm sitting here in balmy South Texas, with my tenured academic position and access to all the ingredients for any vegan delicacy I desire to prepare (sans travel and other boondoggles d'academie though). It's definitely interesting to read other perspectives, though - especially ones that aren't panic flail zombie apocalypse OMGWTFBBQ.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4540

Post by Steersman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:20 pm

BarnOwl wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Contrary to the revisionist crap remainers are coming out with now the electorate knew exactly what they were voting for. The remain campaigers were very clear that a vote to leave meant a "hard Brexit" and predicted all sorts of horrors as a consequence. May promised to deliver on that but made concessions before real negotiations had even begun. I think that the deal she has come up with is the worst of both worlds and I don't see how delivering what was voted for with a more favourable deal could have hurt her. I tend to subscribe to the theory that May is trying to present the public with a choice between a bad deal and effectively staying in. Hopefully people will see through that and realise that a no deal Brexit is also on the table
Most of the people I know in the UK these days are academics, and they're all remainers. They're all very panicky right now, especially about potentially losing access to the luxury specialty foods they favor, and so they're stockpiling those items and storing water in large containers. ...
Kind of like "let them eat cake"? If history is anything to go by, not a particularly wise policy.
BarnOwl wrote: They're also concerned about travel to conferences and research trips to libraries or archives ... you know, the usual academic boondoggles. It's hard to feel much sympathy for them, but of course I'm sitting here in balmy South Texas, with my tenured academic position and access to all the ingredients for any vegan delicacy I desire to prepare (sans travel and other boondoggles d'academie though). It's definitely interesting to read other perspectives, though - especially ones that aren't panic flail zombie apocalypse OMGWTFBBQ.
:-) Indeed. Apropos of, interesting that May & Company are apparently now counseling that UK companies prepare for the no-deal-exit:



Will be interesting to see whether that forces the EU's hands to offer an actually workable compromise. Though I wouldn't bet a lot on it.

BarnOwl
.
.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: The wrong trouser of Time
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4541

Post by BarnOwl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:32 pm

They're very much the "I've got mine, screw you all" types, really. They talk about leaving the UK in disgust, but of course they won't do so, because they're essentially unemployable. I think it's less cushy and more worrisome if you're a STEM researcher (and none of them are), particularly biomedical research. I know the lab I worked in when I lived in London depended on reagents from a lot of different companies (and from other researchers) based in Germany and elsewhere in the EU. I think I'd be worried about access to those, with a hard Brexit.

Fegg
.
.
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4542

Post by Fegg » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:47 pm

BarnOwl wrote: I know the lab I worked in when I lived in London depended on reagents from a lot of different companies (and from other researchers) based in Germany and elsewhere in the EU. I think I'd be worried about access to those, with a hard Brexit.
Do you think that German companies would refuse to sell to the UK after a hard Brexit?

In the old days when free trade was something which the UK did unilaterally, they could buy anything for the best price anywhere.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4543

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:56 pm

“Hi (says the Indian man) it’s Telstra here, your line is experiencing disruption caused by malware and we would like to fix the issue”

“Great, can you please email me my account details first”

“Click”

Fucker.

BarnOwl
.
.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: The wrong trouser of Time
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4544

Post by BarnOwl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Fegg wrote:
BarnOwl wrote: I know the lab I worked in when I lived in London depended on reagents from a lot of different companies (and from other researchers) based in Germany and elsewhere in the EU. I think I'd be worried about access to those, with a hard Brexit.
Do you think that German companies would refuse to sell to the UK after a hard Brexit?

In the old days when free trade was something which the UK did unilaterally, they could buy anything for the best price anywhere.
Fegg wrote:
I don't think they'd refuse to sell, but I think the prices would be higher. Also in the early weeks and months of the implementation of a hard Brexit, there might be delays or paperwork issues for biologics from EU biotech companies, or difficulties obtaining unique reagents from collaborators in EU labs. I'm just speculating though.

BarnOwl
.
.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: The wrong trouser of Time
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4545

Post by BarnOwl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:02 pm

Oops, quotey quote fail. I've been away from the Pit, and feel that I should post a Todd Rundgren "Hello It's Me" video or something.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7937
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4546

Post by AndrewV69 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:56 pm
“Hi (says the Indian man) it’s Telstra here, your line is experiencing disruption caused by malware and we would like to fix the issue”

“Great, can you please email me my account details first”

“Click”

Fucker.
These days I start complaining about Dalits always calling me and trying to get me to do bad things. You can never trust a Dalit. Why are you asking me to do this Dalit? Why do you hate me Dalit? What are you Dalits always doing reprehensible things and comitting horrific crimes?

Dalit : You motherfucker!

(hangs up)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4547

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:50 pm

BarnOwl wrote: Oops, quotey quote fail. I've been away from the Pit, and feel that I should post a Todd Rundgren "Hello It's Me" video or something.
Good to hear from you again. I thought you may have been impacted by a hurricane or something.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4548

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Holy shit! I am allergic to yellowjackets. This is a horror movie!

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4549

Post by Steersman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:58 am
Steersman wrote:
Unfucking believeable, isn't it. All largely predicated on or underwritten by a steadfast and remarkably pigheaded refusal to actually define precisely what is meant by "sex" in the first place - i.e., the production of gametes. That Aeon article that PZ had linked to as some sort of refutation of the Quillette article you linked to uses the word "sex" only once in the entire exercise, and that's only in the word "sexuality".
From Aeon:
A large number of genetic variants that are common in the population have now been associated with intelligence. Each of these by itself has only a tiny effect, but collectively they account for about 10 per cent of the variance in intelligence across the studied population.
Perhaps one of you sciencey types could check, but I believe the author has misinterpreted the results of the study they cite. It found a total of six different correlations: .05, .10, .12, .16, .18, & .34.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4879186/
Anything specific in mind? Lot of stuff there to wade through - though I tried, if not too successfully.

But I'm not quite sure why you would argue that "the author has misinterpreted" some results. Seems that "they account for about 10 per cent of the variance" qualifies as an acknowledgement of correlations. Just that they suggest, apparently, that the "genetic variants" they analyzed for don't account for all of the variance, all of the differences, that has been recorded.

Bit of a complex topic - lies, damned lies, and statistics - and I sure don't have a solid understanding of the field. But seems to me that the lesser the amount of overlap on the distribution curves, the greater the degree of correlation. Fer instance, with the heights of men and women:
Mathematica_PopHghtCompare_2A_Sctn.JPG
(29.95 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

With a fairly large overlap - as in the above - the correlation coefficient is going to quite low. Which leads to the conclusion that a particular height isn't strongly dependent on being male: there are many women with heights between, say, 175 & 180 cm, even though there are MORE men in the same range. Analogously, one can argue that one's sex isn't the only factor involved in producing, say, that particular height range: as with products of numbers, a "lower" value of one factor in one product can be outweighed by a higher value in another factor.

And similarly with reduced levels of overlap which leads to a higher correlation coefficient. Which leads, in turn, to a more justifiable argument that sex in that case is a more important or heavily determinative factor in the result. Although it's a bit tricky to illustrate that simply.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:58 am
Equally demented and in the same vein as those SA articles is a recent one at Slate, shamefully published in their "Science" section, titled We Finally Understand That Gender Isn’t Binary. Sex Isn’t, Either.
In which the author makes the earth-shattering discovery that distribution curves overlap.
:-) Well, at least it's a start. Though it is, of course, more important to understand what's actually happening under the hood. Which is, of course, easier said than done.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:58 am
And somewhat along the same line that you might also be interested in is a recent article at Areo, Alice Dreger’s Middle Finger: Sex, Gender and Unhelpful Hair-Splitting, where both Shatterface and I have been weighing-in, hopefully to some effect. But particularly depressing though that Dreger seems to have hoisted the same odious and Lysenkoist flag that SA and others are rallying around.
Dreger has always been one of the few sane voices, and I'm not quite sure what point behind her tweet was. That article is a hot mess, not even good enough to be wrong.
Sure agree that the article is "a hot mess". But think that both the author of it, and Dreger herself, are largely motivated by a reluctance to say "mean words", to say anything that would challenge, much less disabuse, the transgendered of their delusions. One can certainly sympathize with that motivation, but putting feelings before the facts tends to be counter-productive at best.

Which reminds me of your recent comments about "Trans Parent" and his kid over at Patheos, and this old interview at Patheos of the quite articulate and sensible transwoman Aoife Assumpta Hart who we discussed here some time back:
Can you describe a little of your experience — what does being a trans woman mean for you? How has transition affected your life?

I am a transsexual. Meaning — I was born male; suffered tremendously from terrifying sex dysmorphia; and obtained expert medical therapies and treatments that enable me to socially live as a transwoman. I have much in common with my female friends, and much that I don’t.

Informed by the Catechism of the Catholic Church, I recognize that sex is a material fact. I was not “assigned” male at birth. I was born male. And however much grief I have for that, or whatever medical modifications I have enacted, I cannot really change that.

Unlike trans activists, I don’t believe transition is a simple declaration of “always was” which renders the birth sex (male) wrong; that the person has always been female. Transition is a complicated process moving from birth sex into living as a trans person. It involves expert medical therapies as well as a difficult negotiation with social re-embodiment.

Transition saved my life; it was the only treatment that, after decades of inescapable self-horror, finally allowed me to feel as if I inhabited a body in which I could belong.

My life pre-transition was like a burning labyrinth with no centre and no exit. Transition was like like falling in love for the first time: falling in love with myself. Rage dissipated, unbearable uncertainties and colossal self-hate dissipated. In its place came clarity, patience, awareness, compassion. My heart opened: I asked myself to forgive myself. And I learned how to love all over again. This was a necessary step in my path to returning to the Church. When I existed as a fraught incongruency, how could I love myself? And how can one love God but not love one’s very own self?
Some of the transgendered, even maybe many of them, certainly seem rather tormented by their dysphoria, and it sure doesn't look like a picnic to have to deal with it. Definitely a puzzle why that occurs - kind of think it is, in part, an over-identification with the parent of the opposite sex, an excess of empathy, a chameleon type of taking on their "colouring". Kind of like the Woody Allen movie Zelig.

But sure don't think that mangling genitalia and "secondary sexual characteristics" is the optimal solution; rather a damning black mark against the medical profession that so many within it seem so quick to advance that as one.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1899
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4550

Post by Keating » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:26 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Holy shit! I am allergic to yellowjackets.
This explains why you hate the French rioters.

BarnOwl
.
.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: The wrong trouser of Time
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4551

Post by BarnOwl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:38 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
BarnOwl wrote: Oops, quotey quote fail. I've been away from the Pit, and feel that I should post a Todd Rundgren "Hello It's Me" video or something.
Good to hear from you again. I thought you may have been impacted by a hurricane or something.
Just a shitstorm of whiny students for the last few months ... I guess that's a hurricane of sorts. :mrgreen:

mordacious1
.
.
Posts: 894
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4552

Post by mordacious1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:48 pm

Keating wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Holy shit! I am allergic to yellowjackets.
This explains why you hate the French rioters.
He’s gonna need a bigger can,
Or in the case of the rioters,
A bigger can-can.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10574
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4553

Post by Lsuoma » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:25 pm

:rimshot:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4554

Post by Ape+lust » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Oh, no! Trump just lost Mia Farrow, Chaz Bono, and Bette Midler to realpolitik :lol:

Check it out. They're not just suspicious of Trump's motives, they're unhappy he's no longer interested in flattening Syria. Almost every woke progressive on Twitter is suddenly sounding like Kissinger, banging the war drum and criticizing Trump from the right :shock:

https://i.imgur.com/ZD4tKgf.png

https://i.imgur.com/JobIkqM.png

https://i.imgur.com/wnyMFVx.png

https://i.imgur.com/lxiFnz2.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4555

Post by Ape+lust » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:41 pm

Hey, BarnOwl! It's good to see you again :dance:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4556

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:50 pm

This rain.

My gutters have just staged a re-enactment of the 24th at Isandlwana.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4557

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:23 am

Ape+lust wrote: Oh, no! Trump just lost Mia Farrow, Chaz Bono, and Bette Midler to realpolitik :lol:

Check it out. They're not just suspicious of Trump's motives, they're unhappy he's no longer interested in flattening Syria. Almost every woke progressive on Twitter is suddenly sounding like Kissinger, banging the war drum and criticizing Trump from the right :shock:

https://i.imgur.com/ZD4tKgf.png

https://i.imgur.com/JobIkqM.png

https://i.imgur.com/wnyMFVx.png

https://i.imgur.com/lxiFnz2.png
Why are all these people putting together Putin, Assad and Iran with ISIS? ISIS is Sunni and a Saudi/Qatari outfit, Assad and Iran want to get rid of it, since they're Shia. I think that Americans really don't understand that not all the authoritarian forces in Syria are on the same side. I think that a lot of Americans are all very romantic at heart, and see things in black and white, good vs evil, in a very naive way.

In any case the war in Syria is already lost for the Sunni/Salafi anti-Assad forces. That's simply a fact. Not just ISIS, but al-Nusra and the other Salafi groups have been crushed, and if the Americans leave Assad and Iran will wipe them out, not out of any goodness of their heart of course, but because they're rivals to their power.

Assad is likely to stay in power. The project of the Gulf countries to create a Sunni caliphate in Syria has failed, and badly. This is going to be bad for the Sunni enemies of Assad, some of which don't deserve what he'll do them (unlike the Salafi groups).

The Rojava Kurds are the ones who are really screwed by the American back-and-forth.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4558

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:32 am

Interestingly Turkey is a US ally, but it's going to pounce onto the Kurds, which have also been supported by the US. The US policy so far has been schizophrenic. Their allies in the Middle East, from the Turkey to the Gulf theocracies, have all supported the same Salafi groups which the US have fought, and all want the YPG Kurds gone, or at least are OK with that. On one hand the Americans financed groups to support Assad, then they fought some of the same groups when they turned out to be Salafi theocrats. Add in Israel supporting some Sunni militias against Assad and things get even more complicated.

This isn't a war that the US could win, mostly because they never seemed to know exactly what they wanted. Russia and Iran know what they want: Assad in power. The US don't know whether they should back the Kurds, appease the Turks, appease the Gulf theocracies, bash the Sunni theocrats, appease Israel, support the FSA and al-Nusra, be against them, etc.

I think that deep down one of the reasons for the chaos is that the Americans don't really understand that the sectarian divisions, the corruption, the nepotism, the religious idiocy, and the insane traditions of various groups in the Syrian war don't align with their strategic plans. The same thing happened in Iraq, and to a degree it's happening in Afganistan.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1899
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4559

Post by Keating » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:06 am

I agree. You can never trust a Turk. They'll always be lying sometime.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2283
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4560

Post by screwtape » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:35 am

piginthecity wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

But thanks for the braids. The Star of David is inspired.
It isn't a star of David. It's a pentangle.
Does this mean that Zionists are 20% worse than your average satanist?

Locked