Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Ape+lust »

Whassup, Matt? I was worried we wouldn't see you again :dance:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote: If this gains any more traction, just watch Peez carefully rewite history to make it look like he always believed Amet.
Yup. For all the complaining he does about "haters" watching his every move, he doesn't act like he believes it. Which gives him new occasions to complain about being watched...

https://i.imgur.com/jEEGvvc.png

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Anyone here know who Laura Loomer is?

Variously described as "far right" and as a "conservative firebrand" apparently she slapped a huge yellow star
on herself, chained herself to the door of the NYC office of Twitter and equipped with a bullhorn started verbalizing about her Twitter ban, among other things.

Laura Loomer handcuffs herself to Twitter HQ to protest ban, becomes amazing meme

Far-right activist Laura Loomer handcuffed herself to Twitter's NYC building; police removed her

Laura Loomer's IRL Twitter protest has become ... a Twitter meme

No charges apparently. All is well?

franc

Post by franc »

I think I may have said stupid shit. Reasons are for sippers.

https://greylining.com/2018/11/30/watch ... izard-die/

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

franc wrote: I think I may have said stupid shit. Reasons are for sippers.

Bollocks to all that, mate. The Pit has lacked acerbic essence since you've been playing nursey. Selfish cunt.

franc

Post by franc »

KiwiInOz wrote: Bollocks to all that, mate. The Pit has lacked acerbic essence since you've been playing nursey. Selfish cunt.
Is there a private place where I can fuck your dog?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

franc wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: Bollocks to all that, mate. The Pit has lacked acerbic essence since you've been playing nursey. Selfish cunt.
Is there a private place where I can fuck your dog?
Yeah. But you'll have to bring your own shovel. The bitch is dead.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

franc wrote: I think I may have said stupid shit. Reasons are for sippers.

Hard times, sorry man. Insert platitudes. Shit.

franc

Post by franc »

Butt (yeah I meant that) fucking seriously -

Impending death of an asshole I don't like but owe everything to has opened a can of worms and in reality, this is the only morally grounded place on the 'net. How fucking depressing is that?

franc

Post by franc »

KiwiInOz wrote: Yeah. But you'll have to bring your own shovel. The bitch is dead.
Maggot lube. Hubba hubba.

franc

Post by franc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Hard times, sorry man. Insert platitudes. Shit.
Ah fuck, I look at it as the death of a cockroach. The nightmare is the funeral and the financials.

franc

Post by franc »

If you've seen the 5th Element -

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119116/

You might understand. I had a pristine collection of Metal Hurlant/Heavy Metal from 70's and 80's. An escape from madness, my portal from insanity. A glimpse of hope that kept me grounded.

The asshole burned them all because they had tits. Now I feed him through a tube.

Comedy if it were someone else.

CaptainFluffyBunny

franc wrote: If you've seen the 5th Element -

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119116/

You might understand. I had a pristine collection of Metal Hurlant/Heavy Metal from 70's and 80's. An escape from madness, my portal from insanity. A glimpse of hope that kept me grounded.

The asshole burned them all because they had tits. Now I feed him through a tube.

Comedy if it were someone else.
I was lucky, my dad loved that stuff-not to say he is ideal, he is being...difficult as age overtakes him. He gave his complete collection of Heavy Metal and assorted first edition comics and the like-the 70s through early 2000s-to my brother, whereupon his dog did unmentionables upon it. So it goes.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news : Police officer shoots fellow NRP cop during argument

NRP = Niagara Regional Police.

Niagara Region = Region including Niagara Falls on the Canukistan side of the US/Canada border.

The cop who was shot (five times I hear), allegedly has a bit of a history :
Parker has a long and troubled history with the NRP, having faced at least four disciplinary hearings, three of which involved violence.
  • 2007, Parker lost a week's pay after he was found guilty in a disciplinary hearing for pepper-spraying a prisoner who was handcuffed and restrained in the back seat of a cruiser in 2005.
  • Parker was found guilty of using unnecessary force in 2011 and docked 90 days' pay for arresting a cyclist without cause in 2008.
  • In 2012, Parker was docked 60 hours of pay after pleading guilty to discreditable conduct after pursuing his own investigation into a commanding officer who had been cleared of wrongdoing from a previous incident.
  • In 2015, Parker was docked 120 hours' pay after pleading guilty to discreditable conduct and unnecessary use of force against a prisoner under the Police Services Act.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Meanwhile,

The Trouble With White Women: An Interview With Kyla Schuller

https://www.thenation.com/wp-content/up ... tu-img.jpg
I started with the research question: “What is this history of anti-racist science that he’s drawing on?” The idea that 19th-century biological thought, social reform, and political thought were dominated by people trying to apply Darwinian ideas of competition and survival of the fittest to the social world has been overblown. The key figure was actually [French naturalist Jean-Baptiste] Lamarck, not Darwin, in setting up ideas in the 19th century about how biological growth happened. The 19th century was very invested in the idea that social reformers could manipulate evolution and that race actually marks a differential capacity to evolve.
Long story short. Western civilisation is fucked. Read the whole thing.

franc

Post by franc »

AndrewV69 wrote: Long story short. Western civilisation is fucked.
Of course it's fucked. Glad I'll be dead soon (next decade or so). It's fucked the way Rome was - decadence. Pandering to fucknuts without the balls to speak back. This is Nietzsche's slave revolt and the invention of new evil. A new priesthood. Welcome to the Endarkenment. Peezee is it's high priest.

franc

Post by franc »

> You may also attach files by dragging and dropping them in the message box.

So retards are welcome now?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:lol: :lol: way back then someone pickup up my pic

franc

Post by franc »

> Brive
In other news, the prick is still short and fat.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote:

:lol: :lol: way back then someone pickup up my pic
I think the discrepancy is due to his Carrier experience, which is far from over. It's not over til the fat lady (Zvan) sings. That someone actually had the gall to take defamation seriously was a shock to ol' PZ. And Tyson has a hell of a lot more clout than Carrier will ever have. He's treading carefully because he can't afford (literally) a battle on two fronts.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

franc wrote: > You may also attach files by dragging and dropping them in the message box.

It's a prerequisite.

franc

Post by franc »

KiwiInOz wrote:
franc wrote: > You may also attach files by dragging and dropping them in the message box.

It's a prerequisite.
It's fun - we can laugh about retards. They cannot. They are.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote:

It's a prerequisite.
Not to worry, they'll slowly catch on.

I'll not be franc, but I'm glad somebody is.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ha Ha .. Well said that WOMAN! :)

John D

Post by John D »

AndrewV69 wrote: Meanwhile,

The Trouble With White Women: An Interview With Kyla Schuller

Long story short. Western civilisation is fucked. Read the whole thing.
Wow! This woman is a fantastic creature. How does someone get this way? A 130 verbal IQ combined with an 80 non-verbal IQ. It's a bit like listening to Michael Eric Dyson. Fabulous!

John D

Post by John D »

Womxn... haha...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Pang...Burn...though I haven't watched the entire thing yet.

Interesting for the interested...less so for the dis-interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5HrkJ9QWxM

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

You might wonder why the fuck Meyers is writing about some idiot broad who named her daughter "Abcde" and then got pissy when people laughed at her child.

Then you remember that he has just had a grandson called Knut, and that he himself called the kid "Kunt" on a social media post.

https://i.imgur.com/7pKcW45.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: You might wonder why the fuck Meyers is writing about some idiot broad who named her daughter "Abcde" and then got pissy when people laughed at her child.

Then you remember that he has just had a grandson called Knut, and that he himself called the kid "Kunt" on a social media post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abcde is a fghi name. Jk. Lmno.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: I think the discrepancy is due to his Carrier experience, which is far from over.
According to the former Mrs. Carrier, they were typically over far too quickly.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Whassup, Matt? I was worried we wouldn't see you again :dance:
Made it through the longest global warming is totally fake news fire season evah. But for a second year, more friends lost their homes in a fire.

All of Sep & Oct was too hot & dry to do any woodcutting, working horses, or much other work. Of course it's pouring rain non-stop now and I'm fucked.

Spent the past two weeks trying to offer shelter for horses displaced by the fires. Local rescue org started a turf war and has been turning away every other org, despite not having enough volunteers and leaving most of the horses out in the open. Infuriating.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Hunt wrote: I think the discrepancy is due to his Carrier experience, which is far from over.
According to the former Mrs. Carrier, they were typically over far too quickly.
On the other hand - he has a reputation as to being quite generous...always willing to splash out.

I'm sure he'd tell you himself - that there are Pro's and Con's in every transaction.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Putin overheard saying:
Hey Mo congratulations on bagging that mouthy journalist. Have his head mounted in your trophy room yet?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Yeah, she's completely whacked. But I am always impressed in a certain way by someone who manages to get every single thing they say wrong.

She's also "an advocate for women suffering from late-stage neurological Lyme disease." Which I guess is the new name for Chronic Lyme Disease. Which is another name for hypochondria and an excuse to sit in bed all day for months on end like Malady Hensley. Cuz you can't have chronic Lyme Disease -- it's a fucking bacterium and you kill it off with fucking antibiotics.

But you get these chronically depressed women (and it's almost always women) going to unethical therapists who ask, 'have you ever had a rash or bite on your skin in your entire life?' and the bints go, 'omg, I have!' and the therapist sez 'you must have Chronic Lyme Disease. Here, take these megadoses of SSRIs and feel free to spend the next five to seven years in bed doing nothing but feeling sorry for yourself. Oh and weekly sessions with me of course. Ka-ching.'

And when an actual physician sez, 'umm there's no such thing as a chronic bacterial infection. You are most likely suffering from a mood disorder,' the bints say, 'how dare you gaslight me!' and they join online CLD groups promoting conspiracy theories on how the medical community is covering up the disease and gaslighting them because: The Patriarchy and they just know that these sneaky secondary infections hide deep in their tissues whenever they undergo another course of antibiotics, only to creep out again and lay them low just when they were about to get out of bed and do some laundry or something.

But then when you talk to them they admit they've been crazy their entire lives and were molested by their previous unethical therapist when they were 13 but that has no connection to their belief that something foreign and evil has gotten into their body and is messing them up.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: You might wonder why the fuck Meyers is writing about some idiot broad who named her daughter "Abcde" and then got pissy when people laughed at her child.

if PZ Meyers thinks we it is OK to call a child 'Abcde', is it ok to name a teddy-bear 'Muhammad'?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

franc wrote:
Ah fuck, I look at it as the death of a cockroach. The nightmare is the funeral and the financials.
They say grief for a parent you didn't get on with is harder, but I adored my father and his death was devastating, while thirteen years later it was pure relief when my mother went. I'd enlarge but battery is low and I need to put my mittens on again - I'm 24 hours into a power outage and it's only just above freezing in the house.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

screwtape wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:27 am
franc wrote:
They say grief for a parent you didn't get on with is harder, but I adored my father and his death was devastating, while thirteen years later it was pure relief when my mother went. I'd enlarge but battery is low and I need to put my mittens on again - I'm 24 hours into a power outage and it's only just above freezing in the house.
I have had a kerosene heater since 1999. It was part of my emergency prep for Y2K. I have never had to use it.

*CAUTION*
before buying and using a kerosene heater be certain that you understand the Safety Risks and Precautions for that particular heater.

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69 wrote:
screwtape wrote:
franc wrote:
I have had a kerosene heater since 1999. It was part of my emergency prep for Y2K. I have never had to use it.

*CAUTION*
before buying and using a kerosene heater be certain that you understand the Safety Risks and Precautions for that particular heater.
download (1).jpeg
(81.92 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/searc ... xVEALw_wcB
Has sensor to turn off lest one suffocate. Highly recommended if you can't heat with wood.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Charlottesville trial has started.

Seems the grassy knoll quandary is whether Fields was breaking as he approached the crowd and accelerated immediately after being whacked twice - having just seen antifa dude with an AR15

This is the “didn’t do nuffing’ recreation.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

AndrewV69 wrote:
screwtape wrote:
franc wrote:

*CAUTION*
Endorse by Vitas Gerulaitis.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Safer to just start a small fire in the corner of your room.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I see it's called Mr. Heater. Probably should be called Dr. Death.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’ve heard very good things about undoubted gas heaters.

Failing that you can always pull in the coal Weber bbq from the patio .....

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“Unfluted”. Thank you, Mr Auto Correct. :hankey:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Made it through the longest global warming is totally fake news fire season evah. But for a second year, more friends lost their homes in a fire.

All of Sep & Oct was too hot & dry to do any woodcutting, working horses, or much other work. Of course it's pouring rain non-stop now and I'm fucked.

Spent the past two weeks trying to offer shelter for horses displaced by the fires. Local rescue org started a turf war and has been turning away every other org, despite not having enough volunteers and leaving most of the horses out in the open. Infuriating.
Man, if it's not drought, it's deluge and fire. Y'know, chucking a virgin into a volcano used to fix that sort of stuff. Someone should ask Ophelia if she's interested in being immortalized.

(Good on you for looking after the horses! After calamities there are always too many animals that come to a nasty end.)

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Hunt wrote: I see it's called Mr. Heater. Probably should be called Dr. Death.
Nah, it turns off when it's so much as jostled, and has a low O2 switch that shuts it off before air gets low. My youngest used one to keep his unholy Savannah Monitor lizard alive during our last prolonged power outage, and if he can't use it to burn down the house or suffocate the family, it's pretty safe. That boy is a sure test to find any flaws in product safety. And patience.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Not nearly enough pushback. Imagine anybody from an non-SJW pushing that theme; they'd be crucified and likely banned.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

If she feels that strongly about it, why doesn't she send the airline a letter?
oh hang on, she's already done that several times......

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Not nearly enough pushback. Imagine anybody from an non-SJW pushing that theme; they'd be crucified and likely banned.
Yep, she does this kind of thing a lot. She's bulletproof and will continue to be, until she isn't. Then they'll flay her alive. In the meanwhile -- look at all the likes!

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: Whassup, Matt? I was worried we wouldn't see you again :dance:
Made it through the longest global warming is totally fake news fire season evah. But for a second year, more friends lost their homes in a fire.

Have you thought about raking?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: (Good on you for looking after the horses! After calamities there are always too many animals that come to a nasty end.)
I run a horse rescue now, so it's kinda my job.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: (Good on you for looking after the horses! After calamities there are always too many animals that come to a nasty end.)
Do you get help from your neighbors, or do they bridle at the suggestion?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
They are chomping at the bit to help.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Driftless wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
But I'm sure Matt would do the right thing and not put the cart before the horse.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Driftless wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
But I'm sure Matt would do the right thing and not put the cart before the horse.
OK, that last one was kind of lame.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Hopefully it doesn't leave Matt saddled with debt.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Driftless wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
There's a fine for bad jokes. Come on, pony up.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Not nearly enough pushback. Imagine anybody from an non-SJW pushing that theme; they'd be crucified and likely banned.
I tweeted this at her. Hope she likes it.

https://i.imgur.com/fo1IR00.jpg

John D

Post by John D »

Driftless wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
There's a fine for bad jokes. Come on, pony up.
You are just trying to stirrup trouble.