Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3181

Post by screwtape » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:30 am

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
The medical maxim “First, do no harm” assumes that health care providers possess both the means and the authority to decide what counts as harm. When doctors and patients disagree, the exercise of this prerogative can, itself, be harmful. Nonmaleficence is a principle violated in its very observation. Its true purpose is not to shield patients from injury but to install the medical professional as a little king of someone else’s body.

Let me be clear: I believe that surgeries of all kinds can and do make an enormous difference in the lives of trans people.

But I also believe that surgery’s only prerequisite should be a simple demonstration of want. Beyond this, no amount of pain, anticipated or continuing, justifies its withholding.
The very essence of practicing a profession (save for the world's oldest) is that you are obligated to give people in good faith your best opinion, advice and work, not that you give them what they ask for. This writer would have us simply sign a prescription for whatever the patient demands, and if we do that we will have more in common with the world's oldest profession than we would like. She also exhibits the classic creeping symptomatology of body dysphoria; fix one thing and the complaints move on to something else - fingers, in her case.

She is right to point out our discomfort at colluding with the quasi-delusional complaints of body dysphoria, but any reasonable person would agree that when you lack any other treatment, doing so is right and proper if it is proven to reduce distress and has an acceptably low incidence of side-effects. We don't have good evidence for the first, and lots of evidence that the unwanted effects are huge. Then she admits with great candour that transitioning has not helped her, but has actually made her more unhappy, yet still intends to dive deeper into the transition with some frankensurgery. She knows it won't help. She probably knows it will make things worse again. Yet she still wants it, and one has to feel terribly sorry for someone with the insight to know this and is still persisting.

We do know one thing that is politically unpalatable, and that is that most young gender dysphorics will 'desist' in time and come to accept their bodies, and often turn out to be gay. But you get smeared and fired if you follow that approach at a gender clinic. It isn't accurate for all, but we would do better in statistical outcomes if universal policy for young gender dysphorics was to tell them "That's alright, you're just gay. It's perfectly fine and normal for you to feel you're in the wrong body but it will work out in the end", but that obviously won't fly when people are accustomed to getting whatever they ask for and with no waiting. Lacking much understanding of body dysphorias as a whole, and having no idea of what proper treatment ought to look like, an approach of harm-reduction doesn't seem unreasonable. Hormones and SRS are very temporary palliatives for the underlying disorder, and an approach that meshes with the commonest outcome might be worth trying.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4647
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3182

Post by John D » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:35 am

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
Wow. That is very sad and disturbing. It is like she is hurtling head-long into a life full of torture, and pain, but is doing it simply to be able to be angry with the rest of the world. She says the surgery will not make her happy, but she must be allowed to do it because she wants to. What a horrible mess of justifications and rage, and simple hatred of everyone.

I wonder if she is autistic. She sounds autistic.

piginthecity
.
.
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3183

Post by piginthecity » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:25 am

I preferred the Melody Hensley sex doll to the Faith Goldy one. Am I a pervert ?

John D
.
.
Posts: 4647
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3184

Post by John D » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:46 am

Brive1987 wrote:
Is this the same MSM that lost its shit when Alexandria Cortez was sent up - in an actually funny fashion?

:think:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... df7477bae4


Yep.
Scott Adams has proposed a theory that I have been considering. He thinks that there are actually a significant number of people who do not have a sense of humor. This makes good sense to me. I have some friends who are entirely un-funny and don't seem to get any jokes.

Adams says you can spot these people in a comedy club. They are the ones who laugh once others start laughing and they are getting their cue to laugh from the audience and not the comedian.

So, given this, I think the internet is challenging to these humorless people. They actually can't tell if someone is telling a joke unless they have an audience to provide clues. This results in these internet blowups. There are enough humorless people on the internet to actually not understand what is happening. They really just cannot understand humor.

I think there are lots of famous people who are entirely unfunny. Al Gore perhaps. John Brennan definitely has no sense of humor.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10730
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3185

Post by Lsuoma » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:52 am

So what happened with Shitty LaBeef and his flag nonsense? Did it ever survive in a visible location?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3186

Post by Ape+lust » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:18 am

piginthecity wrote: I preferred the Melody Hensley sex doll to the Faith Goldy one. Am I a pervert ?
Yes. Reconsider.

https://i.imgur.com/K3emKmI.jpg

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4095
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3187

Post by Bhurzum » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 am

Ape+lust wrote:
piginthecity wrote: I preferred the Melody Hensley sex doll to the Faith Goldy one. Am I a pervert ?
Yes. Reconsider.

[ig]https://i.imgur.com/K3emKmI.jpg[/ig]
PHWOOAR!

She's my dream woman. What musty treasures must lurk within the voluminous expanse of her sweaty undergarments?

https://i.gifer.com/Pwj4.gif

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10730
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3188

Post by Lsuoma » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Insight just touched down on Mars a few minutes ago. Looks like the mission is successful so far.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10455
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3189

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:25 pm

The lander is already sending back some video:

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10455
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3190

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Ape+lust wrote:
piginthecity wrote: I preferred the Melody Hensley sex doll to the Faith Goldy one. Am I a pervert ?
Yes. Reconsider.

https://i.imgur.com/K3emKmI.jpg
Do a a Kristi Winters and you might get a video made about it. :P

John D
.
.
Posts: 4647
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3191

Post by John D » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Sam Harris lets a fembot tinkle all over his head.... haha.

https://samharris.org/podcasts/141-meto ... f8af7f1a0a

John D
.
.
Posts: 4647
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3192

Post by John D » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Love me some Rucka.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3193

Post by Ape+lust » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Bhurzum wrote: PHWOOAR!

She's my dream woman. What musty treasures must lurk within the voluminous expanse of her sweaty undergarments?

https://i.gifer.com/Pwj4.gif
:lol:

Nowadays, probably something deep fried. Social justice Muscato-ized what was once a lissome lady.

https://imgur.com/kv3mK6T.jpg

https://imgur.com/OHbIdW2.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3194

Post by Ape+lust » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:47 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Do a a Kristi Winters and you might get a video made about it. :P
She's like Zvan, there are costs to spending time staring at her mug. I once single-framed through a video... I swear she does weird shit with her eyes, like blink sideways :shock:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4095
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3195

Post by Bhurzum » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Ape+lust wrote: Nowadays, probably something deep fried. Social justice Muscato-ized what was once a lissome lady.


\m/

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10455
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3196

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Ape+Lust wrote:
She's like Zvan, there are costs to spending time staring at her mug. I once single-framed through a video... I swear she does weird shit with her eyes, like blink sideways :shock:
:lol: And to double up with the creepy she spends a lot of time with Kevin Logan.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3197

Post by Driftless » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:40 pm

John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
Wow. That is very sad and disturbing. It is like she is hurtling head-long into a life full of torture, and pain, but is doing it simply to be able to be angry with the rest of the world. She says the surgery will not make her happy, but she must be allowed to do it because she wants to. What a horrible mess of justifications and rage, and simple hatred of everyone.

I wonder if she is autistic. She sounds autistic.
How is this different from the people who want to look like Barbie and keep getting surgeries?

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1966
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3198

Post by Keating » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:27 pm

So I had a hard disk problem I've never encountered before. On my old desktop machine, I still use a spinning hard disk for the boot disk (it's an old computer, and I've got tonnes of old disks lying around). Anyway, the computer was exhibiting strange behaviour - frequent crashes. What seems to be happening is that there are some files on the file system that cannot be accessed. Accessing them causes the operating system to shit itself. I discovered this when I found a file I just downloaded from the internet could not be moved to a different location without crashing the system. This is such a strange failure mode. I swapped the disk out, and everything seems fine after restoring from backups. The failed disk still mounts, and passes all hard disk health checks I've got, but there are files on it that cannot be read or deleted. Anyone got any idea what could have caused this? From what I know about hard disks, I can't see how this could have happened.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4647
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3199

Post by John D » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Driftless wrote:
John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
Wow. That is very sad and disturbing. It is like she is hurtling head-long into a life full of torture, and pain, but is doing it simply to be able to be angry with the rest of the world. She says the surgery will not make her happy, but she must be allowed to do it because she wants to. What a horrible mess of justifications and rage, and simple hatred of everyone.

I wonder if she is autistic. She sounds autistic.
How is this different from the people who want to look like Barbie and keep getting surgeries?
Soooo.... do you have some kind of point to your comment?

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3200

Post by Driftless » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:54 pm

John D wrote:
Driftless wrote:
John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
Wow. That is very sad and disturbing. It is like she is hurtling head-long into a life full of torture, and pain, but is doing it simply to be able to be angry with the rest of the world. She says the surgery will not make her happy, but she must be allowed to do it because she wants to. What a horrible mess of justifications and rage, and simple hatred of everyone.

I wonder if she is autistic. She sounds autistic.
How is this different from the people who want to look like Barbie and keep getting surgeries?
Soooo.... do you have some kind of point to your comment?
As much of a point as any other comment here. My point was that they are both examples of people who have multiple surgeries but never are happy with the results.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4647
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3201

Post by John D » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Driftless wrote: As much of a point as any other comment here. My point was that they are both examples of people who have multiple surgeries but never are happy with the results.
ok

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7970
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3202

Post by AndrewV69 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:52 am
So what happened with Shitty LaBeef and his flag nonsense? Did it ever survive in a visible location?
I had to go look it up.

Basically,

4/8chan stopped tormenting LaBeef and HWNDU is ongoing. Know your Meme has an entry on it here

It ends with this link to a "live feed" of the flag flying somewhere (no doubt a closely guarded secret).
HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US is an ongoing durational artwork by LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner.

Commencing at 9am on January 20, 2017, the day of the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States, the public is invited to deliver the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" into a camera mounted on a wall outside the Museum of the Moving Image, New York, repeating the phrase as many times, and for as long as they wish.

Open to all, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the participatory performance will be live-streamed continuously for four years, or the duration of the presidency. In this way, the mantra "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" acts as a show of resistance or insistence, opposition or optimism, guided by the spirit of each individual participant and the community.

On February 10, 2017, the Museum of the Moving Image abandoned the project.

On February 18, 2017, the project relocated to a wall outside the El Rey Theater, Albuquerque.

On March 8, 2017, the project moved to an unknown location. A flag emblazoned with the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" will be flown for the duration.

On March 22, 2017, the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, Liverpool, adopted the project.

On October 16, 2017, le lieu unique, Nantes, adopted the project.

On June 8, 2018, the work was installed in its original format at Muzeum Sztuki, Łódź, for the exhibition 'Peer-to-Peer. Collective Practices in New Art' until October 28, 2018.

On October 29, 2018, the stream returned to le lieu unique.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3203

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:08 pm

Driftless wrote:
John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
Wow. That is very sad and disturbing. It is like she is hurtling head-long into a life full of torture, and pain, but is doing it simply to be able to be angry with the rest of the world. She says the surgery will not make her happy, but she must be allowed to do it because she wants to. What a horrible mess of justifications and rage, and simple hatred of everyone.

I wonder if she is autistic. She sounds autistic.
How is this different from the people who want to look like Barbie and keep getting surgeries?
Because it often affects children and teenagers, and the hormones may have devastating effects on sexual function and fertility. Because the surgery is a lifetime maim, with no guarantee of sexual fulfillment afterward. There is an increasing number of people regretting transitioning. The idea that we should let people choose this without careful psychological screening is rather absurd-the idea that we should allow it to happen to children is an abomination.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3204

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Keating wrote: So I had a hard disk problem I've never encountered before. On my old desktop machine, I still use a spinning hard disk for the boot disk (it's an old computer, and I've got tonnes of old disks lying around). Anyway, the computer was exhibiting strange behaviour - frequent crashes. What seems to be happening is that there are some files on the file system that cannot be accessed. Accessing them causes the operating system to shit itself. I discovered this when I found a file I just downloaded from the internet could not be moved to a different location without crashing the system. This is such a strange failure mode. I swapped the disk out, and everything seems fine after restoring from backups. The failed disk still mounts, and passes all hard disk health checks I've got, but there are files on it that cannot be read or deleted. Anyone got any idea what could have caused this? From what I know about hard disks, I can't see how this could have happened.
I've had disk failures that have evaded chkdsk before...that would be the easiest explanation.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3205

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:16 pm

Driftless wrote:
John D wrote:
Driftless wrote:
John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
Wow. That is very sad and disturbing. It is like she is hurtling head-long into a life full of torture, and pain, but is doing it simply to be able to be angry with the rest of the world. She says the surgery will not make her happy, but she must be allowed to do it because she wants to. What a horrible mess of justifications and rage, and simple hatred of everyone.

I wonder if she is autistic. She sounds autistic.
How is this different from the people who want to look like Barbie and keep getting surgeries?
Soooo.... do you have some kind of point to your comment?
As much of a point as any other comment here. My point was that they are both examples of people who have multiple surgeries but never are happy with the results.
The barbie women aren't celebrated as "brave and stunning," and encouraged by legions of enablers online to continue to follow a course that may devastate their lives. They are rarely children and are usually roundly mocked. On the other hand,when people use hormones to change superficial aspects of their lives or surgery to change their genitalia, tIhe trans lobby roundly proclaims these people as the new normal.

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4669
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3206

Post by Service Dog » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:22 am

John D wrote:
Scott Adams has proposed a theory that I have been considering. He thinks that there are actually a significant number of people who do not have a sense of humor. This makes good sense to me. I have some friends who are entirely un-funny and don't seem to get any jokes.

Adams says you can spot these people in a comedy club. They are the ones who laugh once others start laughing and they are getting their cue to laugh from the audience and not the comedian.

So, given this, I think the internet is challenging to these humorless people. They actually can't tell if someone is telling a joke unless they have an audience to provide clues. This results in these internet blowups. There are enough humorless people on the internet to actually not understand what is happening. They really just cannot understand humor.

I think there are lots of famous people who are entirely unfunny. Al Gore perhaps. John Brennan definitely has no sense of humor.
Regarding Al Gore: Long-ago, around the time of the 2000 election, I recall reading an account of Al Gore at a house-party. He was flipping-thru the record collection/ selecting the next music to put on the turntable. He held up an album & called-out to Tipper, "Honey, Is it ok to listen to this one?" Busting his wife's balls for her 1980's PMRC crusade to censor rock music. That's a solid joke.

--
As for the notion that many people lack a sense of humor-- I was recently listening to School Sucks Podcast's episode eulogizing John Taylor Gatto. (I found the background music of the opening montage to be irritating, but after-that, the discussion was thought-provoking):
https://schoolsucksproject.com/the-life ... dcast-587/

One of Gatto's insights, was that the US public school system doesn't TEST students. The tests are actually DRILLS. Like scientifically testing the contents of a geology sample, the point of a test-- would be to find out what the student thinks, or knows. But public school 'tests' are an exercise in drilling the student to parrot-back whatever they were told was the 'correct' answer, mindlessly-fast and mindlessly-identical to how it was taught.

The result of generations of public schooling is masses of people whose utterings are Garbage-In Garbage-Out repetitions of the words of authorities. 'Authorities' being anyone with superior social status to the dupe: Bosses at work, anyone on television or social media, all sorts of 'experts', anyone with superficial 'celebrity' status in one's personal dealings-- such as a physically-attractive acquaintance with trendy clothes.

Laughter-on-cue would be (automatically) treating jokes as drills, with a codified response. :rimshot: :lol: :lol: :lol: :think:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11862
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3207

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:40 am

Keating wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:27 pm
So I had a hard disk problem I've never encountered before. On my old desktop machine, I still use a spinning hard disk for the boot disk (it's an old computer, and I've got tonnes of old disks lying around). Anyway, the computer was exhibiting strange behaviour - frequent crashes. What seems to be happening is that there are some files on the file system that cannot be accessed. Accessing them causes the operating system to shit itself. I discovered this when I found a file I just downloaded from the internet could not be moved to a different location without crashing the system. This is such a strange failure mode. I swapped the disk out, and everything seems fine after restoring from backups. The failed disk still mounts, and passes all hard disk health checks I've got, but there are files on it that cannot be read or deleted. Anyone got any idea what could have caused this? From what I know about hard disks, I can't see how this could have happened.
Have you tried defrag, if only to see what it says?

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3208

Post by screwtape » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:58 am

John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
Wow. That is very sad and disturbing. It is like she is hurtling head-long into a life full of torture, and pain, but is doing it simply to be able to be angry with the rest of the world. She says the surgery will not make her happy, but she must be allowed to do it because she wants to. What a horrible mess of justifications and rage, and simple hatred of everyone.

I wonder if she is autistic. She sounds autistic.
I don't get that at all.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3209

Post by screwtape » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:00 am

Driftless wrote:
John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
Wow. That is very sad and disturbing. It is like she is hurtling head-long into a life full of torture, and pain, but is doing it simply to be able to be angry with the rest of the world. She says the surgery will not make her happy, but she must be allowed to do it because she wants to. What a horrible mess of justifications and rage, and simple hatred of everyone.

I wonder if she is autistic. She sounds autistic.
How is this different from the people who want to look like Barbie and keep getting surgeries?
The Barbies don't demand that you make yourself believe that they actually are Barbie™.

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3740
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3210

Post by CommanderTuvok » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:55 am

Amnybody else seen this funny story.

It is bollocks that so many children could class themselves a such except because of peer pressure and trendiness. This is a fad, and obfuscates the fact that a small percentage of children/people genuinely are "in the wrong body", or just feel comfortable iDing as the opposite sex, erm, or gender. Lol.
Oh, and look who always gets wheeled out defending this crap - Munroe "all white people are racist" Bergdorf!

PS - Anyone who isn't blocked by Cobweb Cunt want to tweet this to her.....

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10730
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3211

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:46 am

Brexit shenanigans - my prediction is a snap new referendum: accept the current May "deal", or remain in EU.

The electorate has been betrayed.

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3212

Post by SM1957 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:52 am

Lsuoma wrote: Brexit shenanigans - my prediction is a snap new referendum: accept the current May "deal", or remain in EU.

The electorate has been betrayed.
Aren't accepting the May deal and remaining in the EU the same thing?

Apparently we have to pay 39 billion pounds for the privilege of letting the French sell us the fish they catch in British territorial waters.

DrokkIt
.
.
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: Brit-Cit
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3213

Post by DrokkIt » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:29 am

Lsuoma wrote: Brexit shenanigans - my prediction is a snap new referendum: accept the current May "deal", or remain in EU.

The electorate has been betrayed.

It's sooooo unpopular with everyone that I'd not be surprised to see a no-deal scenario.

piginthecity
.
.
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3214

Post by piginthecity » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:13 am

DrokkIt wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Brexit shenanigans - my prediction is a snap new referendum: accept the current May "deal", or remain in EU.

The electorate has been betrayed.

It's sooooo unpopular with everyone that I'd not be surprised to see a no-deal scenario.
I'd say probabilities as follows

May or similar deal : 20%
Stay in : 3%
No Deal (WTO) : 75%
Other: 2%

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3215

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:23 am

SM1957 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Brexit shenanigans - my prediction is a snap new referendum: accept the current May "deal", or remain in EU.

The electorate has been betrayed.
Aren't accepting the May deal and remaining in the EU the same thing?

Apparently we have to pay 39 billion pounds for the privilege of letting the French sell us the fish they catch in British territorial waters.
Her deal won't get through the commons, the SNP have long said they would never back a deal (any deal) as they want to remain, yesterday Corbyn announced that Labour would vote against this deal, a massive chunk of her own party will not back it (from both Remainers & Brexiteers) and the 10 DUP (ulster unionist) MP's, [who she bribed with £1 billion to effectively keep her in power after last years general election], will definitely not back the deal. She and her sycophant supporters in government are pushing their hardest snake oil sales technique all over the media in trying to polish her turd. She has now been reduced to try and woo labour MP's and gain their support. I am seriously starting to question the womans sanity right now but the bigger sickener for me is just how weak the Tories are in refusing to get rid of her, still the 1922 committee hasn't enough letters of no confidence to force a leadership challenge. They are finished as a party IMO, I honestly think they will split over this, you just have to listen to the radio phone in shows to get a feel for how people are feeling utterly betrayed.

As for a snap 2nd referendum, forget it. It would require an act of parliament to be voted on and the time for that to be sorted, debated and voted upon by both houses would take us beyond the March 29th leaving date. No, what will happen now is this rubbish deal will be rejected and she will be told to renegotiate, she will then ask for an extension of article 50 from the EU for more time to renegotiate (kicking the can farther down the road) the EU could say 'non' of course which would mean we leave with a No Deal WTO rules Brexit, which is what we basically fucking voted for in the first place.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10730
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3216

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:54 am

I hope it goes to a no deal exit. The establishment really did their damnedest to screw the electorate on this. I have no idea what there is in the future for Britain right now, but it's pathetic and disgusting to see how little concern pols and the other elites have for Brits.

d4m10n
.
.
Posts: 1525
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 am
Location: OKC
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3217

Post by d4m10n » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:23 am

I forget precisely whom we saw accused of laying pipes to which particular dark places (Kirb probably remembers) but recently came across this post which links to this study which actually attempted to illustrate the pipes in terms of connectivity between various YouTube influencers treated as individual nodes:

https://putanumonit.files.wordpress.com ... -graph.png



The blog post was somehow more insightful than the study itself, but both of them were (IMO) a decent use of time and neurons.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3218

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:50 am

d4m10n wrote: I forget precisely whom we saw accused of laying pipes to which particular dark places (Kirb probably remembers) but recently came across this post which links to this study which actually attempted to illustrate the pipes in terms of connectivity between various YouTube influencers treated as individual nodes:

https://putanumonit.files.wordpress.com ... -graph.png



The blog post was somehow more insightful than the study itself, but both of them were (IMO) a decent use of time and neurons.
The graph is a bit of a stretch.Some of those people are genuinely awful. Other are more clueless. But James Damore, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro and even Jordan Peterson (much as I really don't like the last two) clearly don't expose the same ideas of Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, or Stephen Molyneux. Kraut&Tea also made a series of (admittedly bad) videos trying to debunk "race realism", credit where credit is due.

Sargon and Dave Rubin are the ones nodding along with the likes of Taylor and Molymeme. They're less extreme than them, but are perfectly willing to give their ideas a platform with very little in terms of pushback. Same for Lauren Southern and Dugin (not in the scheme).

The problem, however, isn't as much with how individually bad a person is, than as a matter of bad ideas being given a pass, sometimes only because they're seen as politically useful against the SocJus or good for clickbait.

Mainly this is about a) "ethno-cultural collectives", i.e. the idea that one's culture, and especially one's moral principles and political preference to a larger or minor degree tied to one's ancestry in such a way that makes it impossible for cultural assimilation to happen b) "the death/suicide/disappearance of the west", i.e. the idea that immigration, mainly (but not exclusively) immigration from muslim-majority countries, is going to destroy the liberal-democratic political system and the relative prosperity and social peace of "western" countries, and bring forth authoritarian islamic theocracy or political and social chaos and violence and c) "the Great Replacement/White Genocide", i.e. the idea that immigration and/or differential birth rates will soon enough reduce "white"/"western"people to a minority in "white"/"western" countries, and so to a persecuted and disenfranchised minority.

The Spencer/Taylor/Molyneux crowd sees this as the inevitable consequence of the change in the "racial makeup" of "white" countries. Others, like Goldy or Southern, are more ambiguous about the purely racial part, but still preach those ideas openly and clearly. Sargon and other "skeptics" more or less accept those ideas tacitly, although they're mostly about blaming the SocJus and supporting what they see as anti-SocJus political movements and candidates. Shapiro and Peterson see the "death of the west" more as a spiritual/political phenomenon of the "west" turning away from religious conservatism.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3219

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:07 am

They should be prosecuted for child abuse/endangering the life of a minor.




Or taken straight back.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3220

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:13 am

The "Intellectual Dark Web" thing is also complex, and muddies the waters. It includes people like Bret Weinstein, who is a leftist, just anti-SocJus, Peterson and Shapiro, who are far more conservative, Dave Rubin, who is mainly about being a contrarian and giving platforms to ANYONE who dislikes the SocJus, and Sam Harris, who is basically center-left, but is not really interested in politics as much as he is in philosophy, or religion, or ethics.

Basically the IDW is only united by a general dislike for the SocJus. That's not much. It's like making a club for people who don't like knitting, or who don't collect stamps.

The SocJus has many, many flaws. It has some VERY bad theoretical assumptions about human nature and society, like the idea that sexual dimorphism in humans is "just a social construction", that ALL differences between social groups are ONLY due to discrimination and bigotry, that social groups are ordered on a PRECISE scale of power and oppression that is all-explaining, that power is something intrinsic to ANY individual in a social group in ALL situations, that entertainment shapes society instead of largely reflecting it, that ALL inconveniences and issues are EQUALLY bad, that freedom of speech, presumption of innocence, the scientific method and liberal democracy are shields for white/male supremacy, that people have a secret form of knowledge that comes from being a victim of oppression which can supersede data, that consent isn't really consent unless it's Crystal Clear Consent, and so if there's no Crystal Clear Consent then there's rape, that islam is ALWAYS an oppressed identity, etc.

It's also counterproductive to its own ends, since it tends to divide and alienate people while preaching tolerance and inclusion.

You don't really need to be a right-winger, or a conservative, let alone a far-right "white nationalist" to see the issues with the SocJus. Of course if you ARE on the right wing, or conservative, the SocJus is going to get on your nerves more, and you're more likely to see it as being "the Real Left". And if you're a "white nationalist" you're going to see it as some nefarious, likely Jewish, plot to end the white race.

But this doesn't mean, as many SocJus believers think, that anyone who dislikes or criticizes the SocJus is a right-winger, or a conservative, let alone a "white nationalist".

Really?
.
.
Posts: 6346
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3221

Post by Really? » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:44 am

I've been too busy and stressed out to check the 'Pit, but how can I resist saying hello to celebrate the possible end of Carrier v. Equally Shitty People?

I hope Carrier sues at least one of them for the lulz.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3222

Post by Driftless » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:12 pm

screwtape wrote:
Driftless wrote:
John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/opin ... icine.html
Disturbing. The confidence of youth, soon to meet the politics of regret.
Wow. That is very sad and disturbing. It is like she is hurtling head-long into a life full of torture, and pain, but is doing it simply to be able to be angry with the rest of the world. She says the surgery will not make her happy, but she must be allowed to do it because she wants to. What a horrible mess of justifications and rage, and simple hatred of everyone.

I wonder if she is autistic. She sounds autistic.
How is this different from the people who want to look like Barbie and keep getting surgeries?
The Barbies don't demand that you make yourself believe that they actually are Barbie™.
And it is OK to publish tabloid articles about the Barbies that are in effect saying "look at how weird this person is". There is no associated political movement that makes that a career-ending move. But at the bottom they are someone who feels that they are a Barbie trapped in a non-Barbie body (i.e., they self-identify as Barbie) and are trying to use surgery to become a Barbie.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10455
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3223

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Really?: Did you catch this-
Lsuoma wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:39 pm
InfraRedBucket wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: It's not over until the tenacious little hobbit climaxes:
https://www.richardcarrier.info/archives/14888
I haven't followed the details very closely but did seem to me to be a bit premature (insert joke about ejaculations here) for Myers et al to claim final victory
when the case seemed to be halted on a technicality of sorts - and the obvious next course for Carrier would be to resubmit if permitted-
although he seemed legally ill advised if it got this far to fail at this point and have to restart.
He was being lazy/economical. He sought jurisdiction in OH because that was a one-stop-shopping venue - he as plaintiff claimed that his presence there created a nexus for all defendants. Since this was denied, he has to choose where to file next. MN would be obvious, since the Guntmonster and PeeZee are there, plus FTB and The Obit. But he prolly cant sue Amy Frank- Skeevee or the other one (is it Chipsahoy?) there.

d4m10n
.
.
Posts: 1525
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 am
Location: OKC
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3224

Post by d4m10n » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:56 pm

Kirbmarc wrote: The graph is a bit of a stretch. Some of those people are genuinely awful. Other are more clueless. But James Damore, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro and even Jordan Peterson (much as I really don't like the last two) clearly don't expose the same ideas of Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, or Stephen Molyneux.
FWIW — The author of the study is fairly clear about disclaiming the notion that influencers included on the graph all espouse the same ideas.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3225

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:16 pm

d4m10n wrote: I forget precisely whom we saw accused of laying pipes to which particular dark places (Kirb probably remembers) but recently came across this post which links to this study which actually attempted to illustrate the pipes in terms of connectivity between various YouTube influencers treated as individual nodes:

https://putanumonit.files.wordpress.com ... -graph.png



The blog post was somehow more insightful than the study itself, but both of them were (IMO) a decent use of time and neurons.
Good article. I really find guilt by association disengenous and even deliberately deceptive. You end up alienating people and creating the horrid idea that simply conversing with someone means accepting their values. I can't imagine a more Orwellian, divisive technique for creating echo-chambers.

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3226

Post by SM1957 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:06 pm

A transwoman has been permanently suspended from Twitter for misgendering ...... *herself*

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7186
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3227

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Are things really as bad in America as the reports indicate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4URRp39XOo

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6512
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3228

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:08 pm

shoutinghorse wrote: They should be prosecuted for child abuse/endangering the life of a minor.




Or taken straight back.
So, the normal response is that immigrants are just a bunch of young men, you never see a woman amongst them. Until now...and suddenly that's not good enough for you either.

I miss Shatterface.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10455
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3229

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:09 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
It's not just that they are not sending their best people (they are sending rapists, drug dealers, MS 13, etc.) they are also bringing their nasty pets with them that potentially could be a danger to not only people, but some US endangered species.

Really?
.
.
Posts: 6346
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3230

Post by Really? » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:03 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:36 pm
Really?: Did you catch this-
Lsuoma wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:39 pm
InfraRedBucket wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: It's not over until the tenacious little hobbit climaxes:
https://www.richardcarrier.info/archives/14888
I haven't followed the details very closely but did seem to me to be a bit premature (insert joke about ejaculations here) for Myers et al to claim final victory
when the case seemed to be halted on a technicality of sorts - and the obvious next course for Carrier would be to resubmit if permitted-
although he seemed legally ill advised if it got this far to fail at this point and have to restart.
He was being lazy/economical. He sought jurisdiction in OH because that was a one-stop-shopping venue - he as plaintiff claimed that his presence there created a nexus for all defendants. Since this was denied, he has to choose where to file next. MN would be obvious, since the Guntmonster and PeeZee are there, plus FTB and The Obit. But he prolly cant sue Amy Frank- Skeevee or the other one (is it Chipsahoy?) there.
I half caught that. If Spermgobbler can't annoy all of the shithole atheists at once, I am fine if he goes after one at a time, depending on how much money his quartile girlfriends will lend him to clear his name. #metoo #feminism #believevictimsnomatterwhatinspiteofallevidence

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10455
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3231

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Close enough.
I am considering sending thousands of dollars to kick start Dr. Carrier's cause.
:lol: :lol: Of course I wasn't.
Still would like to see it proceed.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 6789
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3232

Post by Tigzy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:05 pm

shoutinghorse wrote: Her deal won't get through the commons, the SNP have long said they would never back a deal (any deal) as they want to remain, yesterday Corbyn announced that Labour would vote against this deal, a massive chunk of her own party will not back it (from both Remainers & Brexiteers) and the 10 DUP (ulster unionist) MP's, [who she bribed with £1 billion to effectively keep her in power after last years general election], will definitely not back the deal. She and her sycophant supporters in government are pushing their hardest snake oil sales technique all over the media in trying to polish her turd. She has now been reduced to try and woo labour MP's and gain their support. I am seriously starting to question the womans sanity right now but the bigger sickener for me is just how weak the Tories are in refusing to get rid of her, still the 1922 committee hasn't enough letters of no confidence to force a leadership challenge. They are finished as a party IMO, I honestly think they will split over this, you just have to listen to the radio phone in shows to get a feel for how people are feeling utterly betrayed.

As for a snap 2nd referendum, forget it. It would require an act of parliament to be voted on and the time for that to be sorted, debated and voted upon by both houses would take us beyond the March 29th leaving date. No, what will happen now is this rubbish deal will be rejected and she will be told to renegotiate, she will then ask for an extension of article 50 from the EU for more time to renegotiate (kicking the can farther down the road) the EU could say 'non' of course which would mean we leave with a No Deal WTO rules Brexit, which is what we basically fucking voted for in the first place.
I think her deal will go through. I just do. I think our hopeless MPs will simply cave in at the prospect of all the hassle that voting down her deal will entail. Never underestimate a British politician's propensity to accept a sticking-plaster short term solution, even if that solution is appalling (as May's clearly is). The DUP won't budge, of course, but I have a feeling that there's enough spineless, complacent MPs in the tory party, along with just enough on the other side of the house, to make May's deal go through.

Sure, plenty of them are huffing and puffing about the deal now, but when the division bell rings, you can bet your arse they'll get a serious case of the wibbles and vote for the breathing space that May's deal at least allows. Remember, on the tory side, there's apparently only just half the required letters submitted to the 1922 committee to begin a leadership challenge. Half. Despite May's abject incompetence, not just with this deal but the most appalling tory GE campaign in living memory. The only thing that barely saved the tories well polished arses on that one was...well, Corbyn. Any other Labour leader, and May and her party would have been toast.

In any case, this shows you the 'quality' of the people we're dealing with here. I think they'll get a bad case of the heebie-jeebies at the last minute and vote May's deal through.

And if that noxious turd of deal should pass, there is at least one small bright side: the remain crowd will not only have to shut up about their stupid 'People's Vote', but once March 29th passes, they'll have to rebrand themselves as 'Rejoin'. Good luck selling that one to the public, especially as you can be damn sure the EU won't re-admit us to their protectionist little club unless we sign up to the Euro and Schengen.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10455
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3233

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:23 pm

You English have been have been mislabeling regional wine and cheese for far too long. I'm surprised you haven't been booted out of the Eu a long time ago.
I like your breakfast muffins though. :drool:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3234

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:50 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: You English have been have been mislabeling regional wine and cheese for far too long. I'm surprised you haven't been booted out of the Eu a long time ago.
I like your breakfast muffins though. :drool:
I find I really like Aussie toaster biscuits better than English muffins, even in Eggs Benedict. Give 'em a try if you haven't already, they have a better texture.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3235

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:00 pm


Some obvious truths have never been spoken of directly.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3236

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:09 pm


Interesting article.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4095
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3237

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:37 pm

Jesus wept. Trust me, the comments from this pair are breath taking!


Keating
.
.
Posts: 1966
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3238

Post by Keating » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:28 pm


MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7186
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3239

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:59 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I find I really like Aussie toaster biscuits better than English muffins, even in Eggs Benedict. Give 'em a try if you haven't already, they have a better texture.
It always seemed vaguely traitorous for any American to have an appreciation for Eggs Benedict.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7186
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3240

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:34 pm

Bhurzum wrote: Jesus wept. Trust me, the comments from this pair are breath taking!

We are lucky that there were cameras there to record these events at all...

cf. The Battle of Culloden when a wee Frenchman invaded England on a Shetland pony...and a Butcher in Cumberland made mincemeat of them for his sausages...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxW-nB0nNU

Locked