Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
mordacious1

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by mordacious1 »

A lot of long-guns in that crowd...

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

mordacious1 wrote:
A lot of long-guns in that crowd...
My guess is in reality they were given gift certificates good for "x" dollars toward the purchase of a gun at so and so's gun shop. The "handguns of Christmas" part is likely the reporter's doing.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Who needs bulletproof drinking glasses anyway?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:40 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Carrier can refile in a different state(s) so unless he is out of money it may be too early to count the spunky little scholar down for the count.
Who knows , he may have had some big book sales recently. :drool:
It doesn't look like he's addressed this on twitter or his blog yet so all me not yet lost.
He'd have to have deep pockets and a compelling reason to believe in a different outcome. It is a sad day, so many lulz ripped from the womb and left on a courtroom floor to expire. Poor Carrier must be feeling bereft of hope. It's unfortunate that he has me blocked so I can't console him, the sad little fella.
IANAL (although I am not anal) but my read was that the ruling rejected the venue and didn't make a judgment about the merits of the case and if he wanted to and was able he could refile somewhere else. Mind you, I skimmed and didn't read the whole document so I could be mistaken.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6f805 ... bhx-j/view
Dismissed without prejudice for lack of jurisdiction. Judge suggested Minnesota, California, or Missouri. Me, I'd like to see it on Judge Judy.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Driftless wrote:
Anyone living on the east side of Chicago.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Judge Judy.
She would have to recuse I'm sure.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:20 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: Carrier can refile in a different state(s) so unless he is out of money it may be too early to count the spunky little scholar down for the count.
It doesn't look like he's addressed this on twitter or his blog yet so all me not yet lost.
He'd have to have deep pockets and a compelling reason to believe in a different outcome. It is a sad day, so many lulz ripped from the womb and left on a courtroom floor to expire. Poor Carrier must be feeling bereft of hope. It's unfortunate that he has me blocked so I can't console him, the sad little fella.
IANAL (although I am not anal) but my read was that the ruling rejected the venue and didn't make a judgment about the merits of the case and if he wanted to and was able he could refile somewhere else. Mind you, I skimmed and didn't read the whole document so I could be mistaken.
Dismissed without prejudice for lack of jurisdiction. Judge suggested Minnesota, California, or Missouri. Me, I'd like to see it on Judge Judy.
Radford refiled after getting the same result. It broke Stollie.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:20 pm
Radford refiled after getting the same result. It broke Stollie.
I don't think the world is ready for the eruption from the Commander's pants if Carrier refiled. May God have mercy on our souls.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Proof that eating cheese doesn't make you a surrender-monkey.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:21 pm
I fucking love Wisconsin......
https://www.weau.com/content/news/500516581.html
I'm more intrigued by the fact that the company makes bulletproof glassware. I hate to think there's a market for that.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Driftless wrote:
Joan Vollmer

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

BoxNDox wrote: I'm more intrigued by the fact that the company makes bulletproof glassware. I hate to think there's a market for that.
*ponder if the reporter actually believed that*

Bulletproof is just a marketing nickname for the product.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SY500_.jpg

Sounds better than 'we heat up a glass and push a bullet partway into it'.

CaptainFluffyBunny

HelpingHand wrote:
BoxNDox wrote: I'm more intrigued by the fact that the company makes bulletproof glassware. I hate to think there's a market for that.
*ponder if the reporter actually believed that*

Bulletproof is just a marketing nickname for the product.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SY500_.jpg

Sounds better than 'we heat up a glass and push a bullet partway into it'.
But just wait until somebody believes the hype and invites their friend to be William Tell. It will, to be fair, probably slow and slightly deflect the bullet. The best defence is always a harmonica.
2ab9f141703764d3f7f21b801272cd92.jpg
(35.65 KiB) Downloaded 365 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

Mr. X, Indeed wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Joan Vollmer
Okay, that's funny, but then we wouldn't have the dubious pleasure of Burrough's writing. And I don't mean Edgar Rice.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

At Gallipoli it was basic pen and paper to the rescue.

http://i.imgur.com/EbBO5U2.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:59 pm
Speaking of sticky topics
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... ng/575887/
Sounds like a libertarian's wet dream. And it's traditional.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: At Gallipoli it was basic pen and paper to the rescue.

46043876_10156780147369518_7298910930841108480_n.jpg
(33.71 KiB) Downloaded 355 times
Bibles are also popular. We all have our preferences.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Not everyone is a music lover...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So, has anyone been keeping up with all the latest Sargon drama?

Metokur (Jim) and Ethan Ralph (from 'The Ralph Retort' channel) as well as Andy Warski have pretty much aligned against him and they all seem quite willing to go as low as they can in their efforts to fling mud. At the very least it's given Sargon (and Vee) the opportunity to go over Thunderfoot's / Phil Mason's criticisms of the youtube skeptics after the Sceptical Feminist incident.

Sargon for his part has engaged - but is also keeping up with his regular output - so he may just power through. But the un-serious shit-poster and the oh-so-serious political pundit sides of his character do seem to be fundamentally at odds.

Keating

Post by Keating »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Living in a rural area where the only viable means to getting there from Vancouver is by boat or plane sometimes has certain drawbacks. Postal courier service via Canada Post or Purolator is one of them.

When things are normal ... as in the Canada Post definition of normal, there would be a good chance I would get the parcel by Friday if it made the ferry by Thursday that is.

If the parcel is too big to fit in the parcel compartment of the community mailbox, they will leave a notice telling you to pick it up the NEXT day. And they mean the next day. If you go down to the Post Office to pick up your parcel the same day you will be looked at as if you are cray cray and get shown the door with instructions to come back the next day (yes this really happened).

If it is coming by courier, there better be a phone number on the package because it is not coming to your door. Instead they will call you to come pick it up. No phone number? So sad. It will sit there and eventually get returned no doubt because the addressee refused delivery.

As it is if you see an update that "delivery was attempted" you know that they have it. And they did not call you because there was no phone number on the package. What you expect them to actually deliver? :lol: :lol: :lol: That happened the first couple of years I was here. Then all of a sudden it did not.

Anyway,

If your parcel manages to get on the ferry on a Friday, no matter who is delivering it, chances are you are not going to get it till Monday.

I have several packages on the way to me. The Buck knife was delivered yesterday. The French knives ... dunno when they are getting here. Next week? Tomorrow? The day after? Who knows?

2018/11/14 13:19 RICHMOND, BC Item processed
2018/11/13 00:01 Canada Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption
2018/11/12 00:01 Canada Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption
2018/11/11 00:01 Canada Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption
2018/11/10 02:47 MONTREAL, QC Item processed
2018/11/09 20:11 VILLE ST-LAURENT, QC Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.
2018/11/09 06:45 FRCDGA, France International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
2018/11/09 00:01 Canada Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption
2018/11/08 22:26 FRCDGA, France International item processed in originating country
2018/11/07 17:09 680590, France International item mailed in originating country

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

So basically if you want to build your own bulletproof vest you can just make one out old bibles, notebooks and harmonicas :think:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

It looks like the British Prime Minister Theresa May could be no more. Two cabinet ministers have resigned, including her latest Brexit Minister along with some junior ministers over her weak EU deal proposed to the house. Tory MP and vociferous Brexiteer Jacob Rees-Mogg previously obstinately loyal to her has now written to the 1922 committee with a letter of no confidence in her, this will most probably trigger more letters bringing the needed 48 for leadership challenge.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote: It looks like the British Prime Minister Theresa May could be no more. Two cabinet ministers have resigned, including her latest Brexit Minister along with some junior ministers over her weak EU deal proposed to the house. Tory MP and vociferous Brexiteer Jacob Rees-Mogg previously obstinately loyal to her has now written to the 1922 committee with a letter of no confidence in her, this will most probably trigger more letters bringing the needed 48 for leadership challenge.
Word's just come through that she's holding a press conference outside Number 10 at 5.00 pm today.

Ominous. For her. And for us. Could mean our choice at the next GE is between Bumbling Boris and ol 'Our Friends in Hezbollah' Jez.

Truly they are spoiling us.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

How the fucking cunting fuck do these clowns get into positions of power? Why did people try to START to negotiate from a compromise position? Fucking eejits - it was clear from day 1 that the EU commission wanted to make it too painful for us to leave. Srsly, there was NOTHING wrong with a no-deal position to start with. It would at lease have blunted the fangs of the Brexiteers to begin with.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Tigzy wrote: Word's just come through that she's holding a press conference outside Number 10 at 5.00 pm today.

Ominous. For her. And for us. Could mean our choice at the next GE is between Bumbling Boris and ol 'Our Friends in Hezbollah' Jez.

Truly they are spoiling us.
Okay, so that turned out to be the soggiest squib in the history of damp squibs. The old girl called the conference just to try and sell us her deal. Fucking hell.

free thoughtpolice

New York it's phone books.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote: How the fucking cunting fuck do these clowns get into positions of power? Why did people try to START to negotiate from a compromise position? Fucking eejits - it was clear from day 1 that the EU commission wanted to make it too painful for us to leave. Srsly, there was NOTHING wrong with a no-deal position to start with. It would at lease have blunted the fangs of the Brexiteers to begin with.
Perhaps those who organized the Brexit referendum organizers might have been a little bit more honest with the electorate and might have said WHICH kind of Brexit they wanted BEFORE the referendum? Perhaps the Brexit referendum organizers weren't truly honest actors.

Just a thought.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: How the fucking cunting fuck do these clowns get into positions of power? Why did people try to START to negotiate from a compromise position? Fucking eejits - it was clear from day 1 that the EU commission wanted to make it too painful for us to leave. Srsly, there was NOTHING wrong with a no-deal position to start with. It would at lease have blunted the fangs of the Brexiteers to begin with.
Perhaps those who organized the Brexit referendum organizers might have been a little bit more honest with the electorate and might have said WHICH kind of Brexit they wanted BEFORE the referendum? Perhaps the Brexit referendum organizers weren't truly honest actors.

Just a thought.
The question was very simple, we had weeks and weeks and weeks of debate on a daily basis on the TV, radio waves, newspapers and the internet. We were bombarded with pro EU propaganda even to the point of dragging Obama over to warn us that we'd be "At the back of the queue" in any trade deals. Even the murder of a labour MP was politicised in an attempt to link it to us nasty racist Brexiteers.

I and 17.4m others (the biggest vote for anything ever before in the UK) voted to leave the political union of Europe. (The EU) We voted so that we could be an independent country not controlled and governed by an unaccountable plutocracy. I voted to live in a country somewhat like the one you have chosen to live in. A country outside the jurisdiction of the EU.

I knew exactly what I was voting for and so did everyone else. You haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about and are just repeating the pro remain soundbites you have read. I will not be entering into a debate with you on this so please, no walls.

https://i.imgur.com/qRs3DjH.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Invalid - that ballot form is read-only.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

Just a thought.
The question was very simple, we had weeks and weeks and weeks of debate on a daily basis on the TV, radio waves, newspapers and the internet. We were bombarded with pro EU propaganda even to the point of dragging Obama over to warn us that we'd be "At the back of the queue" in any trade deals. Even the murder of a labour MP was politicised in an attempt to link it to us nasty racist Brexiteers.

I and 17.4m others (the biggest vote for anything ever before in the UK) voted to leave the political union of Europe. (The EU) We voted so that we could be an independent country not controlled and governed by an unaccountable plutocracy. I voted to live in a country somewhat like the one you have chosen to live in. A country outside the jurisdiction of the EU.

I knew exactly what I was voting for and so did everyone else. You haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about and are just repeating the pro remain soundbites you have read. I will not be entering into a debate with you on this so please, no walls.

https://i.imgur.com/qRs3DjH.jpg
Yep. This disengenuity of the remainers is fucking pathetic. They were SO confident that they would win that they didn't feel that they had to explore any issues, and are now whiny-arsed shitbags who need to shut the fuck up. "Only 26% of the population voted yes!" "Right. Even fewer voted no. Fuck off."

And I feel dirty that you made me read Ol' Swissboy's pathetic mewling. Does he not have any idea that even before the vote was scheduled the ballot question was scrutinized to make sure it was as clear and simple as possible?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:37 am

Just a thought.
Nope. Everybody knows quite well that the electorate did not vote for the sham that May has presented. There was no real possibility of a bargaining position being worked out or negotiated before the referendum because the government did not want Brexit and dismissed the possibility of it happening. The details were less important than the principle of leaving anyway and the Brexit camp foolishly underestimated the treacherousness of the establishment and assumed they'd act in good faith once given the leave mandate. The electorate did not like the way the EU was going and wanted to gtfo. Can't happen soon enough. As far as I can see the political battle in the UK is between the political elite with their globalist leanings and the people. Under those circumstances it was always going to be messy. Once the government was given the mandate to negotiate departure they did everything they could to keep Britain in the EU in all but name. There is absolutely no question of them being confused about the job at hand as evidenced by the promises May made and then reneged on. The governement is acting in their own interests against the wishes of the people under a smokescreen of bullshit. The smokescreen is a bit wispy but then the lack of any really viable opposition is allowing them to get away with it.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

There's too much remsplaining going on...

free thoughtpolice

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Glad we're not there.

Yet.

free thoughtpolice

:lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The details were less important than the principle of leaving anyway
Perhaps that's the problem? "Details" like trade, border issues, financial rules are not exactly unimportant.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

shoutinghorse wrote: I voted to live in a country somewhat like the one you have chosen to live in. A country outside the jurisdiction of the EU.
I'm not saying that Brexit voters didn't have good reasons for their vote.

However the matter of trade deals, custom union, and other EU issues was dealt in Switzerland through a series of several referendums, not just a single "yes/no" vote on the whole package. We rejected the EAA and EU membership repeatedly, but we approved of free trade, the Schengen agreement, and free movement of EU citizens to a limited and precise degree. Perhaps the same approach would have been better for the UK. It surely would have helped to clarify which deals you wanted.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote: And I feel dirty that you made me read Ol' Swissboy's pathetic mewling. Does he not have any idea that even before the vote was scheduled the ballot question was scrutinized to make sure it was as clear and simple as possible?
The problem is that maybe it was made TOO simple. Just "remain a member of EU" or "leave the EU". There were no questions about WHICH deal you were going for. There was no question about whether or not joining EFTA, for example. Or about whether or not you wanted to leave the common market. A more stringent set of questions would have helped you to define a roadmap for Brexit instead of simply trusting the politicians to come up with something, which they weren't very good at.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: the Brexit camp foolishly underestimated the treacherousness of the establishment and assumed they'd act in good faith once given the leave mandate.
The mandate was way too vague. That was part of the problem. Leaving the EU can mean many things. Do you join EFTA? Do you retain the access to the common market? Do you retain free movement of goods, but not of people? Or vice versa? Or both?

Those are important questions that are left unanswered by the simple mandate of Leaving. And when questions are unanswered politicians have a great degree of freedom, and usually choose whatever is more convenient to them.
Once the government was given the mandate to negotiate departure they did everything they could to keep Britain in the EU in all but name.
Which is still Brexit, just not the kind of Brexit most Leave voters wanted. Again, this is why the "details" matter.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:19 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The details were less important than the principle of leaving anyway
Perhaps that's the problem? "Details" like trade, border issues, financial rules are not exactly unimportant.
They are just secondary details. Brits have had enough of being strung along with empty assurances that their fears are just paranoia and they want out. Those details could not have been decided on beforehand anyway when they depended on the agreement of the EU. The only practical option was to agree to leave the EU in principal and then negotiate. The desired trade relationships are not that controversial. The issue is how much control the EU can maintain over Britain in exchange for agreement on trade.

free thoughtpolice

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Glad we're not there.

Yet.
First they came for Nickelback...

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

So, Elizabeth Hurley attended a Thanksgiving function at the US Ambassador’s residence and is being criticized for showing too much of what we’re thankful for. The ambassador’s name is Woody Johnson. Perfect storm of humor:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/elizabe ... 17511.html

free thoughtpolice

mordacious1 wrote: So, Elizabeth Hurley attended a Thanksgiving function at the US Ambassador’s residence and is being criticized for showing too much of what we’re thankful for. The ambassador’s name is Woody Johnson. Perfect storm of humor:
I think this war against breasts is wrong! Maybe I'll make enemies here but I have seldom been offended by a woman's (see ovulator) chest accessories.
:drool: :drool: :D

Keating

Post by Keating »

mordacious1 wrote: So, Elizabeth Hurley attended a Thanksgiving function at the US Ambassador’s residence and is being criticized for showing too much of what we’re thankful for. The ambassador’s name is Woody Johnson. Perfect storm of humor:
I think this war against breasts is wrong! Maybe I'll make enemies here but I have seldom been offended by a woman's (see ovulator) chest accessories.
http://daniellemuscato.startlogic.com/u ... 8_orig.jpg

free thoughtpolice

:lol: That's why I put the ovulator thing in there. Can't be to careful these days. h/t Steersman. :drool:

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

This may be of interest to those who have an interest in such things...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’d normally agree. But I do think this .... odd.

Plus I have a sneaking suspicion her son is once again behind the camera.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

Keating wrote:
http://daniellemuscato.startlogic.com/u ... 8_orig.jpg
Well, that's certainly a pair of tits....

Pseudomonas

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu wrote: This may be of interest to those who have an interest in such things...
I believe a certain bespectacled Cali surfer gal was inconvenienced by this and has had to stay home to choke on wildfire smoke instead.

:twatson: :lol:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Shirtless Jesus sings :o

(Got to be honest, I've heard worse)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

"Some of the most important conversations in human history"...

Someone has a huge opinion of themself.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

How to make a lot of money by helping the homeless

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/co ... ar-BBPL3jH

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

SM1957 wrote: How to make a lot of money by helping the homeless

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/co ... ar-BBPL3jH
Are we even sure that the guy was actually homeless?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

As for the EU, it is strange that the people calling out for more diversity in public life, are often the people claiming that 28 countries in the EU should all have standard rules and regulations.

If you want diversity, having a country which is not part of the United States of Europe is a good start in diversifying Europe.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

I'll never forget this video...watch his face, it's priceless!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Haha!!

"Those aren't pillows!!"

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Haha!!

"Those aren't pillows!!"
Getting "stank pussy" flashbacks here. Fucking 'pit should come with a government health warning...