Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Your comprehension, either through desire or genuine confusion, hits an all-time low. Try again, but this time focus on the actual points. Like your hypocrisy in guilt-by-association.

Also, still no offense to your self-diagnosed disability, but if you're such an anglophile, stop butchering the fucking Queen's English, would you?
Coming so easily, I’d guess you were once quite the bully. Now you appear to be just a bitter older man. It is fascinating to watch though. From a distance.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ape+lust wrote: For a cheap laugh, listen to Trav Mamone's new "lady" voice in this interview with Peez:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/tmamone/pzmyers
:lol: It sounds like Peez is being interviewed by a cartoon character.

Though he kinda...is, really, ain't he.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

some guy wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:01 pm
Great news!

Heina Dadabhoy is back writing at the The Orbit! Which means the release of her book ("A Skeptic's Guide to Islam") should be just around the corner!

(Undoubtedly her blogging absence was to allow her to focus on completing the book. With that completed, she can now return to blogging.)
Smoking hot.

https://i.imgur.com/z2Xx9Z6.png

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Tigzy wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: For a cheap laugh, listen to Trav Mamone's new "lady" voice in this interview with Peez:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/tmamone/pzmyers
:lol: It sounds like Peez is being interviewed by a cartoon character.

Though he kinda...is, really, ain't he.
Start playing at 19:30

Check out Meyers, the fierce atheist warrior who would shiv a priest for trying to comfort his as he dies. Grrr, the tough guy of atheism, totally anti-woo and won't take shit from no one.

Well he lays back and allows this circus freak to basically make it sound like Meyers agrees with "everything's connected, in a way".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking spineless little gobshite.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

There was a time when a coat of potassium permanganate inside and out was the treatment for trichomonas. Seen it done. Beautiful purple colour.

CaptainFluffyBunny

screwtape wrote:
There was a time when a coat of potassium permanganate inside and out was the treatment for trichomonas. Seen it done. Beautiful purple colour.
I will take your word for the aesthetics. I just have to wonder what that doctor was thinking. While I can see a certain humorous element there (imagine if Richard Carrier awoke to find his genitals an alarming hue) I can't help but think this particular doctor was not an astute predictor of human behavior to think this could end well. All those years of medical school...

ConcentratedH2O, OM

https://i.imgur.com/prZ4jIQ.png

I particularly like the bit where Meyers infers that Tchiya Amet is crazy, and thus her rape claims are not to be believed, by speaking about her wearing Native American clothes.

This fucking disgusting piece of shit, PZ Meyers, has the nerve to mock rape victims' dress sense in order to protect his buddy.

You fucking hideous piece of human filth, Meyers.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

We appear to have some definitional reform in progress. As in It is our patriot moral duty to sublimate to a German led European nation state.

Someone needs to sort out Wikipedia before a generation of 6th graders commit wrong-think. :mrgreen:
Patriotism or national pride is the ideology of love and devotion to a homeland, and a sense of alliance with other citizens who share the same values. This attachment can be a combination of many different features relating to one's own homeland, including ethnic, cultural, political or historical aspects. It encompasses a set of concepts closely related to those of nationalism
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotism

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

some guy wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:01 pm
Great news!

Heina Dadabhoy is back writing at the The Orbit! Which means the release of her book ("A Skeptic's Guide to Islam") should be just around the corner!

(Undoubtedly her blogging absence was to allow her to focus on completing the book. With that completed, she can now return to blogging.)
The prolific turnover of articles from her colleagues at the Orbit should inspire her to compelte her magnum opus.

:lol:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Now this is virtuoso cowbell:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:
I remember seeing (or perhaps hallucinating) purple markings on various children being treated for thrush.

Though I don't recall the SPCA ever being involved.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: https://i.imgur.com/prZ4jIQ.png

I particularly like the bit where Meyers infers that Tchiya Amet is crazy, and thus her rape claims are not to be believed, by speaking about her wearing Native American clothes.

This fucking disgusting piece of shit, PZ Meyers, has the nerve to mock rape victims' dress sense in order to protect his buddy.

That post was the most polite, respectful way of saying "bitch be crazy" that I've ever seen.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:
I remember seeing (or perhaps hallucinating) purple markings on various children being treated for thrush.

Though I don't recall the SPCA ever being involved.
When I was a kid , I used to get mouth ulcers (still do but thankfully much less often) - the GP once prescibed what was to me at the time a "purple dye" to put on them.
A google tells me it was likely "Gentian violet". However it's pretty impossible to put on any small part of your mouth without looking like
you've tried to swallow ink. Not a good look.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

From Quillette: Deepities and the Politics of Pseudo-Profundity
But this is to misunderstand critics of identity politics, who object specifically to politics based on immutable identities—like “black,” “white,” “male,” and “female”—not mutable identities, like “scientist.” If we redefine “identity politics” to include mutable identities, then, at a glance, it’s true but trivial to observe that all politics is identity politics. A second reading of this deepity, however, reveals the controversial proposition that politics based on immutable traits (like skin color) are morally equivalent to politics based on mutable interests (like scientific research.) This dissolves a category distinction between advocating for slavery reparations and student loan reform, or between demanding a white ethno-state and NASA funding. None of these can be criticized for focusing on identity, because they are all expressions of identity politics. Such a moral equivalence is plainly false and nobody with modern ethical sensibilities—Yglesias and Klein included—would endorse it. But it would have profound implications for ethics and politics if it were true.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

So much for my sacred vow to stay away from US politics. Forgive this wretched sinner who has failed once more to even avoid temptation.

Anyway,

There are plans afoot to unleash schemes, plots and plans all dedicated to reelecting Trump.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote: So much for my sacred vow to stay away from US politics. Forgive this wretched sinner who has failed once more to even avoid temptation.

Anyway,

There are plans afoot to unleash schemes, plots and plans all dedicated to reelecting Trump.

Just in case that fails, they have a fall back position.
WASHINGTON—Democrats say they will pass the most aggressive gun-control legislation in decades when they become the House majority in January, plans they renewed this week in the aftermath of a mass killing in a California bar.
That will clinch the rust belt.

free thoughtpolice

And as they keep eating Arby's the belt of rust will fail and the great fat flood will transform the earth. :rimshot:

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
And as they keep eating Arby's the belt of rust will fail and the great fat flood will transform the earth. :rimshot:
;)

Any anti gun proposal will, of course, fail in the senate. Given that, what is the rationale behind this meaningless virtue-flare? How will it assist outside Hipster-ville?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:52 pm
Scary documentary. Pretty sure I do not have the intestinal fortitude to watch the whole thing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And if guns and witch hunts don’t do the job ...

“Hillary Will Run Again“

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-wi ... 1541963599

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

AndrewV69 wrote: There are plans afoot to unleash schemes, plots and plans all dedicated to reelecting Trump.

Given that Republicans have paid no political price for endless investigations which produced zero indictments, why is everyone so confident Dems will pay one? Especially if they actually turn up some blatant corruption.

That would imply that people think Dem voters are more likely to hold their party accountable, but that's certainly not in keeping with the narrative here.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Commies are better capitalists than we are, how embarrassing for everyone. We got whupped and they can't brag about it :? :D

https://i.imgur.com/SAyQ58V.png

https://www.businessinsider.in/alibaba- ... 571314.cms

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: https://i.imgur.com/prZ4jIQ.png

Oh yes. This is the lass who I advised to contact Peez because of his reputation for believing the women and getting justice for them. Unfortunately, Myers didn't...believe her. For some reason.

Regrettably for Myers, it seems like this isn't going away. Oh, and -
I don’t have any investigatory ability, and all I had was this one person’s words.
As if that hasn't stopped you before, Myers, you snivelling cunt.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Holy shit. The comments in that Pharyngula article:
But if a “spiritual” person truly believes something, that makes it true. No?
The number of people who would make false accusations of rape or sexual abuse is small. But it is a big world and a few do exist.
I have a very close relative who believes that she did get raped. But I I know for sure that she did not. She is suffering from a mental disorder that she refuses to treat.
“I’m here because when I was a grad student at UT Austin in 1984, you raped me.”

According to Wikipedia, Tyson got his masters at UT in 1983, and he dropped getting his PhD there. Entering into a graduate program a Columbia years later. He may have been in Austin then, it is not clear.
Pharyngula. Home of 'Believe the Women!' Now apparently home of 'bitches by lyin' and 'bitches be cray-cray'. It's almost as if they've discovered that 'believe the women' is somehow vapid and untenable, or something.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

More from the disgusting slug Meyers:

https://i.imgur.com/YwjJ7gT.png

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Last night...

https://i.imgur.com/3n2lG5V.png

Billy Idol, Steve Jones, Paul Cook, Tony James...

aka "Generation Sex" (as they are all former members of Generation X & the Sex Pistols)

They still rocked very well.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

RIP Stan Lee, creator of Wakanda.

Black Africa has lost one of its heroes.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Tigzy wrote: Holy shit. The comments in that Pharyngula article:
Pharyngula. Home of 'Believe the Women!' Now apparently home of 'bitches by lyin' and 'bitches be cray-cray'. It's almost as if they've discovered that 'believe the women' is somehow vapid and untenable, or something.
We may have served our purpose in showing up the hypocrisy and stupidity of Peezus, but before the fascist tit shuts us down I must draw to your attention a flag appearing on UK websites:
Dementia friendly.png
(35.05 KiB) Downloaded 284 times
So how should we proceed if we are to be 'dementia friendly'? Stay open until Peezus has got to the point that he no longer can read our refutations of his nonsense? Or simply shut down when his drool shorts out his keyboards faster than a webpage can refresh?

Enquiring minds want to have a wank...

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

StanLeePoster.jpg
(163.57 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
A huge part of my otherwise rather anxious - sometimes fear-driven childhood.
I know he sometimes blurred the details of who created what with Kirby but even if he just mostly left him and the others to get on with it, to become the brash salesman/frontman, he must have been doing something right. Though he didn't always make the best business decisions.
But thank you Stan, for brightening up my young world.

I hope his legacy is in good hands but I fear a legal battle is looming (which he was no stranger to)
Attachments
Stan-Lee-Recovery.jpg
(127.75 KiB) Downloaded 274 times

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

PZ Myers rant at ~41:00

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SM1957 wrote: RIP Stan Lee, creator of Wakanda.

Black Africa has lost one of its heroes.
:(

And Myers, please, if you're reading: just don't write anything about the guy. Yes, we know, he was old, white and wealthy. But really - let it go, just this once.

CaptainFluffyBunny

screwtape wrote:
Tigzy wrote: Holy shit. The comments in that Pharyngula article:
We may have served our purpose in showing up the hypocrisy and stupidity of Peezus, but before the fascist tit shuts us down I must draw to your attention a flag appearing on UK websites:

Dementia friendly.png

So how should we proceed if we are to be 'dementia friendly'? Stay open until Peezus has got to the point that he no longer can read our refutations of his nonsense? Or simply shut down when his drool shorts out his keyboards faster than a webpage can refresh?

Enquiring minds want to have a wank...
What does "Dementia Friendly" even mean? Were they unfriendly before? Deliberately leading the elderly astray for a cheap laugh? I honestly have no idea what to make of that. Virtue-signalling, I guess.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

If there is a measurement for the relevance of Meyers - by now he must be asymptotically approaching zero.

There are others - younger, less male, and who are better placed in the neo-kyriachical structure that can make the same points without his drawbacks.

I don't read his stuff - or that of Watson (except when posted here) - if they all just dried up and blew away like tumbleweeds tomorrow - it would probably be weeks before anyone noticed.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Jeesus H. Christ, I confess I voted for the fucker simply to get rid of Harper. Am I now to wish Harper back? Would we have our very own anti-Lebanese-donair-shop Krystallnacht by now, with gangs of tartan/fleur-de-lys/union jack clad youths smashing the shops they usually eat at? They won't be wearing brown, black or any other shorts (pace Wodehouse) in this climate, nor shirts (ditto Hitler and Mussolini), because it's too cold. But FFS, I'd give Harper a warm handshake over this piece of shit.
Humans. They have to vote, but they ought not to be allowed to vote. What to do?

free thoughtpolice

Intersectional feminism is being internally dissected.
https://everydayfeminism.com/2018/07/di ... re-enough/
For example, people who are white possess social and economic power from histories of colonization and enslavement. Cis people have power in that they are recognized and affirmed in their gender by public and private institutions.

A proper understanding of structural redistribution requires one to understand that the power that these people of privilege possess is not god-given, but it is a product of human creation. It is structurally-implemented.

That said, the progressive politics of structural redistribution may mean going beyond simply making room at the table to actually giving up your seat altogether.

If I’ve learned anything in the past year, it’s that achieving justice requires all of us who possess relative degrees of privilege to question our learned standards of comfort.

Because, otherwise, the whole ideal of progressive action remains a falsified performance.
White women are hereby not welcome are no longer wanted in the leadership or speaking for feminism. Suck it up cave Beckys.
We need reparations.
Unfortunately the intersectional feminist community is broke from the false rape claims lawsuits so you're out of luck there.
The opposite of marginalization is centrism. Cis-centrism, for example, involves a prioritization of cisgender people and cis-ness. If oppressive centrisms aren’t addressed, then how can anybody even begin to confront marginalization?

If cis people are still given the most material resources and cultural focus in gender justice spaces, then how can trans folks be cared for at the same time?

They can’t, unless politics aimed toward inclusivity are reconfigured toward redistribution and reparations and unless trans people are allowed to exist at the center.
In short the way to true inclusion is to exclude you, cishole.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

:lol:

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: Intersectional feminism is being internally dissected.
https://everydayfeminism.com/2018/07/di ... re-enough/
For example, people who are white possess social and economic power from histories of colonization and enslavement. Cis people have power in that they are recognized and affirmed in their gender by public and private institutions.

A proper understanding of structural redistribution requires one to understand that the power that these people of privilege possess is not god-given, but it is a product of human creation. It is structurally-implemented.

That said, the progressive politics of structural redistribution may mean going beyond simply making room at the table to actually giving up your seat altogether.

If I’ve learned anything in the past year, it’s that achieving justice requires all of us who possess relative degrees of privilege to question our learned standards of comfort.

Because, otherwise, the whole ideal of progressive action remains a falsified performance.
White women are hereby not welcome are no longer wanted in the leadership or speaking for feminism. Suck it up cave Beckys.
We need reparations.
Unfortunately the intersectional feminist community is broke from the false rape claims lawsuits so you're out of luck there.
The opposite of marginalization is centrism. Cis-centrism, for example, involves a prioritization of cisgender people and cis-ness. If oppressive centrisms aren’t addressed, then how can anybody even begin to confront marginalization?

If cis people are still given the most material resources and cultural focus in gender justice spaces, then how can trans folks be cared for at the same time?

They can’t, unless politics aimed toward inclusivity are reconfigured toward redistribution and reparations and unless trans people are allowed to exist at the center.
In short the way to true inclusion is to exclude you, cishole.
If only it were by relative population size, eh? Oh, wait...

What's funny is that they don't understand why their politics is so off-putting to most people, so they throw charges of -ism and -phobia instead of being really inclusive. If they had a brain and learned some subtly, they'd be dangerous.

Keating

Post by Keating »

screwtape wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:26 pm
Jeesus H. Christ, I confess I voted for the fucker simply to get rid of Harper. Am I now to wish Harper back? Would we have our very own anti-Lebanese-donair-shop Krystallnacht by now, with gangs of tartan/fleur-de-lys/union jack clad youths smashing the shops they usually eat at? They won't be wearing brown, black or any other shorts (pace Wodehouse) in this climate, nor shirts (ditto Hitler and Mussolini), because it's too cold. But FFS, I'd give Harper a warm handshake over this piece of shit.
Humans. They have to vote, but they ought not to be allowed to vote. What to do?
I feel the same way about John Howard.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: I feel the same way about John Howard.
Some liked that apology he did around the time of the 2000 Olympics - but I guess opinion was divided.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

screwtape wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:26 pm
Welp, second of his name never did have the intellectual chops of his dad. We all knew that. Still, some of his his blunders have been breathtaking and he escaped at least one by sheer luck. Like his 50/50 male/female cabinet split where everyone was a complete noob, with zero experience between all of them. That worked out with some minor hitches, like Climate Change Barbie.

Who needs IQ when you have luck? (not to mention a conveniently blind media)

Our deep state (the permanent government) appear to have coped pretty well so far, apart from the ongoing debacle concerning their bright and shiny new payroll system As federal Phoenix payroll fiasco hits 2-year mark, families continue to bear brunt of it

Next elections though, what are we going to do? We do not really seem to have any good choices for the next round, same as the last one.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Sunder wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:21 am
AndrewV69 wrote: There are plans afoot to unleash schemes, plots and plans all dedicated to reelecting Trump.

Given that Republicans have paid no political price for endless investigations which produced zero indictments, why is everyone so confident Dems will pay one? Especially if they actually turn up some blatant corruption.

That would imply that people think Dem voters are more likely to hold their party accountable, but that's certainly not in keeping with the narrative here.
You might have a subtle point there. Nonetheless :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Rearranging maps to her liking is Brianna's indisputable right. Are we clear, plebe?

https://i.imgur.com/1W1p3Ie.png

https://i.imgur.com/bGqmGDa.png

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69:
Next elections though, what are we going to do? We do not really seem to have any good choices for the next round, same as the last one.
If we are going to not vote for Trudeau for playing Mr. Dressup in India are other choices are:

or
singh.PNG
(826.8 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
I guess you can get by even if you are a stumbling embarrassment if slightly less goofy than your opponents. Especially now that Bernier has divided the conservative vote, Trudeau may still be PM after next year albeit with a minority government.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ape+lust wrote: Rearranging maps to her liking is Brianna's indisputable right. Are we clear, plebe?

Ya, but with a bitchin' hawg like she straddles, it's prolly only 30 mins. Stupid cunt.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:41 pm
AndrewV69:
If we are going to not vote for Trudeau for playing Mr. Dressup in India are other choices are:

or
singh.PNG
I guess you can get by even if you are a stumbling embarrassment if slightly less goofy than your opponents. Especially now that Bernier has divided the conservative vote, Trudeau may still be PM after next year albeit with a minority government.
I stopped doing volunteer work for the NDP because of other commitments so I can not claim that this is the reason why NDP wants Steve Bannon debate cancelled

I have an issue putting people in power over me who so blatantly want to decide who is allowed to speak. Because while today it is someone else, tomorrow it could very well be me.

I have not said anything to anyone locally, not even when I ran into our local rep recently because I am so pissed I might say something intemperate.

(this is coming from someone who two years ago broke off a budding relationship by noting that "Travone Martin deserved what he got when he brought a bag of skittles to a gun fight")

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

BTW I do not see anything wrong with Scheer wearing a child's turban while visiting the Golden Temple. Did he wear it before and after? I did an image search and unlike Mr. Dressup it appears that was the only occasion.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do-6HIfXoAUKpRp.jpg

(I forget what it is called and can not be arsed to look it up. Anyway, you usually see the kids wearing them before they graduate to a turban)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote: (this is coming from someone who two years ago broke off a budding relationship by noting that "Travone Martin deserved what he got when he brought a bag of skittles to a gun fight")
Trayvon.

You've just besmirched an innocent man. (Presumably on all counts).

free thoughtpolice

(I forget what it is called and can not be arsed to look it up. Anyway, you usually see the kids wearing them before they graduate to a turban)
I can never to remember the term and just go for training turbans. :drool:
What do you think of our new BC Liberal leader?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I know. I know.

But what we actually have here is an interesting, secretly recorded, conversation with a major NGO (Advocates Abroad) based out of Lesbos. 380 staff, they have “assisted” 15,000 refugee claimants in Greece with legal aid.

Silly CEO allowed a closet identitarian into her operations for 6 days. The results are ..... very interesting.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Their twitter account has also gone dark.

Meanwhile Heina continues her version of a crusade at the Orbit and PZ snarls into a void. :lol: :lol:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:04 am
I goofed around with a couple of the Sex Pistols tonight. And a Generation X/ Sigue Sigue Sputnik guy. I showed them a stack of signs marked
STAGE --> , GREENROOM--> , and RESTROOM-->
I told them what the bosslady told me: I was to imagine myself "drunk", she said, and imagine myself attempting to navigate from the fellows' backstage couch/ up the stairs, & to the stage... I was to post the signs accordingly.

They weren't too happy with the insinuation that they'd be drunk. But then they saw the humor in it, & suggested I post the signs haphazardly. On the ceiling and a foot off the floor, etc. As if I were drunk while posting the signs. Pretty funny.

Tomorrow they're gonna do their thing. I hope to have something interesting to report. They'll be joined by a Mr. William Broad, of Middlesex England...

https://d2sestqxopbb2j.cloudfront.net/s ... y-idol.jpg
Way cool. Just finished reading Billy's biography, and saw him in concert last November. His last album is excellent.

I also walked to the ring for my first kickboxing fight to Anarchy in the UK, timed to leave the door to I am an Antichrist.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Ape+lust wrote: Rearranging maps to her liking is Brianna's indisputable right. Are we clear, plebe?

Don't forget about Brianna and her cool motorbike from the campaign ad …. Vroom Vroom !!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Funny video:

"Yemen? Is that the new Instagram model?"

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

"Talk of a European army is just a dangerous fantasy" - Nick Clegg (2014)

Nein Nein Nein! :violence-smack:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

A European army would be able to stop people like Faith Goldy and Lauren Southern from getting boats to prevent migrants crossing into Europe.

Unless it was one of those weird armies which tries to defend its borders.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Don't hold back Nige. :D