Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote: Multiculturalism reaches Sheffield where Pakistanis threaten to call in their cousins to start massive riots unless immigrants stop moving into their area

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/03 ... ommunities
Blunkett's comment made me laugh, "The Roma need to make more of an effort to fit in" if anyone had said that about the Pakistanis when they moved into the area he would have been among the first to shout racist.
The irony is that it was the Labour Blair administration that he was part of who encouraged eastern Europeans here in the first place, fucking hypocrite.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

If white working class people had threatened to start riots if immigrants didn't toe the line, there would be massive headlines and arrests.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

SM1957 wrote: If white working class people had threatened to start riots if immigrants didn't toe the line, there would be massive headlines and arrests.
I dunno - my great-grandfather had to deal with several cases in Yorkshire where people were fairly unpleasant to people of German descent during WWI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wveW9Tw2JKE

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:03 am
@Phil_Giordana_FCD

Hey Phil,

I need a little help here. Do you own a Laguiole pocket knife? If so was it from Thiers or in that area?

For some reason they caught my eye and I have been looking at them on and off for a few days now.

Any thoughts?
The more expensive Laguiole pocket knives are made in France with Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blades. It's a perfectly nice steel that may be overkill for your needs, but is a good choice for a pocket knife. Their cheaper knives are made somewhere or another and out of some sort of stainless steel. The fact that Laguiole is not forthcoming about those details is a bit telling. It might still be a perfectly good knife. I have some of their very cheap steak knives. They've held up fine but are absolutely nothing special. If they broke tomorrow, I wouldn't care.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Mr. X, Indeed wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:03 am
@Phil_Giordana_FCD

Hey Phil,

I need a little help here. Do you own a Laguiole pocket knife? If so was it from Thiers or in that area?

For some reason they caught my eye and I have been looking at them on and off for a few days now.

Any thoughts?
The more expensive Laguiole pocket knives are made in France with Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blades. It's a perfectly nice steel that may be overkill for your needs, but is a good choice for a pocket knife. Their cheaper knives are made somewhere or another and out of some sort of stainless steel. The fact that Laguiole is not forthcoming about those details is a bit telling. It might still be a perfectly good knife. I have some of their very cheap steak knives. They've held up fine but are absolutely nothing special. If they broke tomorrow, I wouldn't care.
Absolutely. With the Laguiole you're mostly paying for nice furnishings and the jimping/filework. One of the best French pocket knives is the Opinel, available in nice woods or horn if you want to pay extra. A really fine knife that does the job and is cheap to replace. I like the carbon steel and form a patina through use, or you can force a pretty design. You can get them sharp as you like, easy to resharpen and the vibra-lock design is very safe. Also a easy to customize.
https://www.opinel.com/en

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

screwtape wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
“Muslim girls are good and pure because they dress modestly, covering down to their ankles and wrists, and covering their crotch area. They stay virgins until marriage. They are our girls.

"White girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because you dress like slags. You show the curves of your bodies (showing the gap between your thighs means you’re asking for it) and therefore you’re immoral. White girls sleep with hundreds of men. You are the other girls. You are worthless and you deserve to be gang-raped.”
In the early seventies in the UK, this poem was handed around from the samizdat of the office photocopiers. I remembered the first line and found it easily with DuckDuckGo:
Me come to England, poor and broke,
Go down dole, see labour bloke,
Fill in form, Stand around,
Kind man gives me plenty pound.
Me thank him very much, Then he Say
"You come next week, Get more pay."
Me writes a letter to Pakistan,
Tell all my friends come quick as can.
All is nicely settled down
Nice big house in Bradford town.
Twenty families living up,
Twice as many living down.
More in garden in a tent,
Social Service pay the rent,
Six months later, Big bank roll,
Go down labour, draw more Dole.
Wife wants glasses, teeth and pills,
All is free, Get no bills.
Me think England is damned fine place,
Much too nice for white man race.
But God Bless White man, Big and Small,
he pays tax to keep us all.
If you don't like coloured man,
There's Plenty Room in Pakistan.
There was a version with a line about "good dog meat to fill my tummy" that stuck in my mind. There are probably post-Rotherham versions going around these days with suitable lines about the kuffar girls and the best way to treat them.

This will end in tears.
I think it's not a poem but a rewrite of the lyrics to Louie Louie.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
screwtape wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
“Muslim girls are good and pure because they dress modestly, covering down to their ankles and wrists, and covering their crotch area. They stay virgins until marriage. They are our girls.

"White girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because you dress like slags. You show the curves of your bodies (showing the gap between your thighs means you’re asking for it) and therefore you’re immoral. White girls sleep with hundreds of men. You are the other girls. You are worthless and you deserve to be gang-raped.”
In the early seventies in the UK, this poem was handed around from the samizdat of the office photocopiers. I remembered the first line and found it easily with DuckDuckGo:
Me come to England, poor and broke,
Go down dole, see labour bloke,
Fill in form, Stand around,
Kind man gives me plenty pound.
Me thank him very much, Then he Say
"You come next week, Get more pay."
Me writes a letter to Pakistan,
Tell all my friends come quick as can.
All is nicely settled down
Nice big house in Bradford town.
Twenty families living up,
Twice as many living down.
More in garden in a tent,
Social Service pay the rent,
Six months later, Big bank roll,
Go down labour, draw more Dole.
Wife wants glasses, teeth and pills,
All is free, Get no bills.
Me think England is damned fine place,
Much too nice for white man race.
But God Bless White man, Big and Small,
he pays tax to keep us all.
If you don't like coloured man,
There's Plenty Room in Pakistan.
There was a version with a line about "good dog meat to fill my tummy" that stuck in my mind. There are probably post-Rotherham versions going around these days with suitable lines about the kuffar girls and the best way to treat them.

This will end in tears.
I think it's not a poem but a rewrite of the lyrics to Louie Louie.
I was thinking of The Kinks:

"There's plenty room in Pakistan,
I am an ape man"

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

John D wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:38 am
free thoughtpolice wrote: I hate poetry:
It is probably not poetry you hate.... it is probably that you hate bad poetry.
I also dislike bad poetry. That's still not poetry.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

shoutinghorse wrote:
SM1957 wrote: Multiculturalism reaches Sheffield where Pakistanis threaten to call in their cousins to start massive riots unless immigrants stop moving into their area

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/03 ... ommunities
Blunkett's comment made me laugh, "The Roma need to make more of an effort to fit in" if anyone had said that about the Pakistanis when they moved into the area he would have been among the first to shout racist.
The irony is that it was the Labour Blair administration that he was part of who encouraged eastern Europeans here in the first place, fucking hypocrite.
Wasn't there a case recently in the UK of a Roma "traveler" - as I think the term is - who had been killed while trying to break into a home? And there was a great hue and cry over the fact the neighbors of the homeowner were removing the flowers memorializing the robber and which were laid by the Roma friends of the robber?

Serious problems caused by immigration, although it CAN also be a solution to other ones. But kind of amusing that Kirbmarc & Brive have been going it at it hammer-and-tongs on the topic - something credible to be said on each side, but each seems unwilling to consider their own blind spots:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Your you can’t replace something that doesn’t exist, but if you do it’s racism line is fairy thought. The concept of culture is lost on you. No doubt you see no difference in kind between strong (and weaker) European cultural alignment and the ‘alignment’ we have with Asia. Meh.
Cultures change with time, they get elements from other cultures, mix together, inherit things, expand on others. British culture mixed Celtic, Germanic, Roman, Viking, French elements far before the "multiculturalism" brouhaha. And it changed from justifying the death penalty/exile to Australia for stealing handkerchiefs/loaves of bread to seeing even the death penalty from murder as abhorrent. All in a couple of centuries, give or take.

British colonies in America also went from hanging people on suspicion of being witches to defending innocent until proven guilty. ....
Kirbmarc seems quite justified in throwing stones at Brive whose argument seems to have no shortage of rather wooish conceptions of culture, while Brive has, apparently or so one might infer, a great deal of justification for arguing that SOME cultures at least (*cough Islam *cough Roma *cough) are rather fundamentally antithetical - some more than others - to rather bedrock principles of Western democracies. And that "we" might therefore have some justification for responding accordingly. As Anne Marie Waters cogently and succintly put it:

Twitter_AnneMarieWaters_IslamReform_Sctn1A.jpg
(40.68 KiB) Downloaded 425 times

I sure the fuck wouldn't hold my breath waiting for THAT to happen; a more barbaric and psychotic "religion" is scarcely imaginable, at least this side of the Aztecs ...

But more generally, I think that Brive and Kirbmarc might consider examining their own (clearely unexamined) preconceptions and premises. Reflecting on this (misattributed?) quote of Mark Twain's might be a good start - for them and for us all:

Quotes_MarkTwain_AintWhatYouDontKnow.jpg
(1.9 MiB) Downloaded 433 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

BoxNDox wrote:
It could be doggerel. Or a horse of a different colour.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Absolutely. With the Laguiole you're mostly paying for nice furnishings and the jimping/filework. One of the best French pocket knives is the Opinel, available in nice woods or horn if you want to pay extra. A really fine knife that does the job and is cheap to replace. I like the carbon steel and form a patina through use, or you can force a pretty design. You can get them sharp as you like, easy to resharpen and the vibra-lock design is very safe. Also a easy to customize.
Opinels are wonderful if you want sharp - carbon steel goodness all the way. I have a Laguiole knife that I bought for my father, but he cared for it as little as I do; nothing special. I have a couple of dozen Thiers Issard straight razors, including one of their first run of five Damascus razors, which I ought to put up for sale. Their “silver steel” razors are OK, but my daily shaves are with 8 carbon steel Damascus razors custom made by a guy in Michigan, and 11 stainless Damascus custom razors from Italy, used in rotation. Throw in a few thousands of natural and man-made hones, strops and pastes and you can keep them sharp! I’m in the city for a night, meeting and congratulating a Toronto psychiatrist for coming to the US consulate here to renounce his US citizenship (we need not discuss the utility of that when good shaves are at stake), and I have with me a Thiers Issard travel strop in a nice soft leather scabbard, and a Maestro Livi Damascus straight razor with abalone scales. Some homemade shaving soap and some Penhaligon’s LP No.9 complete the shave. Life is good, at least, for 15 minutes after breakfast!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I was watching something with Richard Vernon in it.

It almost restores my faith in humanity that a rally to 'explore the lovely crinkly bits' of the Scandinavian coastline has been organised.

http://bespokerallies.com/slartibartfast-rally-2019/

CaptainFluffyBunny

screwtape wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Absolutely. With the Laguiole you're mostly paying for nice furnishings and the jimping/filework. One of the best French pocket knives is the Opinel, available in nice woods or horn if you want to pay extra. A really fine knife that does the job and is cheap to replace. I like the carbon steel and form a patina through use, or you can force a pretty design. You can get them sharp as you like, easy to resharpen and the vibra-lock design is very safe. Also a easy to customize.
Opinels are wonderful if you want sharp - carbon steel goodness all the way. I have a Laguiole knife that I bought for my father, but he cared for it as little as I do; nothing special. I have a couple of dozen Thiers Issard straight razors, including one of their first run of five Damascus razors, which I ought to put up for sale. Their “silver steel” razors are OK, but my daily shaves are with 8 carbon steel Damascus razors custom made by a guy in Michigan, and 11 stainless Damascus custom razors from Italy, used in rotation. Throw in a few thousands of natural and man-made hones, strops and pastes and you can keep them sharp! I’m in the city for a night, meeting and congratulating a Toronto psychiatrist for coming to the US consulate here to renounce his US citizenship (we need not discuss the utility of that when good shaves are at stake), and I have with me a Thiers Issard travel strop in a nice soft leather scabbard, and a Maestro Livi Damascus straight razor with abalone scales. Some homemade shaving soap and some Penhaligon’s LP No.9 complete the shave. Life is good, at least, for 15 minutes after breakfast!
Wise man. Sharpening is a skill and a meditation, and fine tools a pleasure.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:05 pm
Generation Snowflake has entered the workforce.
Yep. Hang on to your hats people. It is going to be a wild ride.
Indeed. You probably know of the Chinese curse, "may you live in interesting times", and these are certainly that: living on the "edge of chaos". Although there is apparently some justication for arguing that the latter at least is more or less optimal.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:20 pm
Different departments of the Guardian are getting the pitchforks out with each other, typically over an article that some considered "transphobic" ***.

[tweet]https: ... twitter.com/SamTLevin/status/1058469158931722240[/tweet]

*** It isn't, of course. But is fucking funny seeing the Guardian trying to navigate the impossible passage of transgenderism and feminism.
"funny", indeed; figure that Alexander-"Rape-of-the-Lock"-Pope and Jonathan Swift, with his depiction of battle royals over soft-boiled eggs, would have had a field-day skewering both parties in that debacle. All largely predicated on a refusal to define the relevant terms at the outset.

One of my recent kicks at that kitty (cis & trans):

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:11 am
it's simple - anyone not currently producing the gametes required for reproduction is no longer part of the human Von Neumann communion.
LoL. Though I didn't think you were likely to be in the "feelz before realz" camp which that comment certainly suggests is the case.

Words are kind of useless if you can't or won't say what you think they mean - and won't stick with those that have been agreed to. And the definitions on the books for both "female" and "male" stipulate that, reproductively speaking at least, they mean "produces ova" and "produces sperm". You might note a recent article at ArcDigital, which I've linked to in various tweets and which someone here may have provided orginally, that quotes a patron saint of "feminism", Simone de Beauvoir, saying that the sexes “are basically defined by the gametes they produce.”

Sure a lot of people who get their knickers in a twist in trying to deny or in refusing to face the consequences of those definitions - as demented as, and virtually identical to, someone getting bent out of shape when they're told, on reaching their 20th birthday, that they no longer qualify as teenagers. ALL that the terms denote are categories - anything else is demented woo ("I am WOMAN!! Hear me roar!! [rah, rah]) and identity politics writ large.

Apropos of, something from a book I'm reading (The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives by Leonard Mlodinow; highly recommended):
Mlodinow wrote:Galileo's was a precise and practical observation [on pendula], and although simple, it signified a new approach to the description of physical phenomena: the idea that science must focus on experience and experimentation - how nature operates - rather than on what intuition dictates or our minds find appealing. And most of all, it must be done with mathematics. (pg 61)
Indeed, although intuition is not without some justification and value.

But while it is no doubt "appealing" to many #Transloonies and "menopausees" to be included in the august and exalted category known as "woman", the facts are that IF one accepts the fact that those categories - a fairly mathematical concept though the basics are readily accessible otherwise - are defined that way THEN they simply don't qualify as members. Moot how many special rights and privileges might attend that category, but one simply can not address that question without defining the terms at the outset - also a highly relevant and important concept in both mathematics and philosophy.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

MarcusAu wrote:
BoxNDox wrote:
It could be doggerel. Or a horse of a different colour.
More like what comes out of a horse.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:25 am
Brive1987 wrote: Your you can’t replace something that doesn’t exist, but if you do it’s racism line is fairy thought. The concept of culture is lost on you. No doubt you see no difference in kind between strong (and weaker) European cultural alignment and the ‘alignment’ we have with Asia. Meh.
► Show Spoiler
Spare me your empty aphorisms.
Cultures change with time, they get elements from other cultures, mix together, inherit things, expand on others. British culture mixed Celtic, Germanic, Roman, Viking, French el
I’m talking mass immigration from culturally homogeneous societies into bland civic national, SJ aligned ones.

Go google Savile Town.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:14 am
Lots of Laguiole gear is manufactured in China these days, and is of very crappy quality. If you want the good stuff, you have to pay the price.

And that is what I though. OK ta.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

You know - when all is said and done...the world keeps spinning round the sun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfCaWN4LhKk

Good night all...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Steersman wrote: Wasn't there a case recently in the UK of a Roma "traveler" - as I think the term is - who had been killed while trying to break into a home? And there was a great hue and cry over the fact the neighbors of the homeowner were removing the flowers memorializing the robber and which were laid by the Roma friends of the robber?

Serious problems caused by immigration, although it CAN also be a solution to other ones. But kind of amusing that Kirbmarc & Brive have been going it at it hammer-and-tongs on the topic - something credible to be said on each side, but each seems unwilling to consider their own blind spots

No they were Irish Travellers, tinkers or more commonly referred to as 'Pikeys', a completely different beast to your Roma Gypo type. I think the Roma referred to in the article though are more likely to be migrant workers from Romania than actual Roma gypsies anyway.

The Irish pikey family in question weren't travellers as such but living in a fixed abode which is quite common in parts of the south east of England, especially South London. Although they no longer travel around and live in caravans they come from the same ilk.

And most all of them are utter cunts. :x

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:57 pm
You know - when all is said and done...the world keeps spinning round the sun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfCaWN4LhKk

Good night all...

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Jeez. If you are going to post music, at least post something good:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

OK, not kidding this time:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Try this, motherfuckers:

My wife has a perfect Brazilian rosewood '72 D35, and I started lessons recently. You should have seen the teacher's face when his absolute beginner pulled it out of the case :-)

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Driftless wrote: Jeez. If you are going to post music, at least post something good:

Not the Pat Metheny I had blindly worshipped. :cry: :cry:

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

It's a shame that the French companies are outsourcing knives so much. I have a Sabatier slicer that has taken an absolute pounding over the last 20 years and can still make short work of a salmon. It outperforms any German knife I've had and holds its own with fancy Japanese knives. Now Sabatier mostly sells very cheap Chinese crap to people who know their reputation but don't know shit about knives. They've pissed away their good name with people who know knives.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Mr. X, Indeed wrote:
It's a shame that the French companies are outsourcing knives so much. I have a Sabatier slicer that has taken an absolute pounding over the last 20 years and can still make short work of a salmon. It outperforms any German knife I've had and holds its own with fancy Japanese knives. Now Sabatier mostly sells very cheap Chinese crap to people who know their reputation but don't know shit about knives. They've pissed away their good name with people who know knives.
Same with Schrade, Uncle Henry, Gerber so many more. I'm hoping Opinel keeps traditional.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Not that Schrade, etc are French, just that it's a worldwide trend.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Mr. X, Indeed wrote:
Same with Schrade, Uncle Henry, Gerber so many more. I'm hoping Opinel keeps traditional.
The clothing industry is littered with them. High quality brands get bought and the new owners slap the label on cheap outsourced stuff and keep the high prices. It works for a short time and then people wise up. The brand is now worthless but the money has been made. The owners can then move on to another brand and repeat the process. It's a business model. A short sighted one, but one that works for a while. I'm sure it's being done in every retail industry.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Not Morgan cars, despite John Harvey Jones' short-sighted advice.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Lsuoma wrote: Try this, motherfuckers:

My wife has a perfect Brazilian rosewood '72 D35, and I started lessons recently. You should have seen the teacher's face when his absolute beginner pulled it out of the case :-)
Nah, she's working way too hard at it. I don't know a lot about music but I do know what Chet is basically playing two different lines of music at the same time. It's easy to do on a piano, fuck near impossible on a guitar, and he makes it look so effortless you'd think anybody could do it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHtwF-gpluc

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

OK, Muddy, you may be right, but there's no way I'd want to jump Ol' Chetty's bones like I do with Angela's...

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Lsuoma wrote: OK, Muddy, you may be right, but there's no way I'd want to jump Ol' Chetty's bones like I do with Angela's...
You gotta admit that's a damned sexy shirt he's wearing though.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

And shit...Hardy Fox died a couple of days ago.

Demons Dance Alone was one of the best damn concerts I've seen.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Was that some kind of parody?

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Shit. That was meant to be a reply to that comedy video of the woman sitting in the water with her guitar.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Meanwhile, back in Pakistan

Pakistan’s Hybrid Government and the Aasia Bibi Fiasco..
So with this background in view, here is where we are: the supreme court has acquitted Aasia bibi of the charge of blasphemy and as far as the law is concerned, she is free to go. Given that many thousand (perhaps millions) of Pakistanis want to kill her if they can lay their hands on her, the best course for her is to escape to a Western country that will give her asylum. Several countries have already made that offer. But meanwhile, the mullahs (led by the TLYR, until recently a darling of the deep state) are on the streets protesting, blocking roads, burning buses and so on. On the first day after this started, Imran Khan made a (probably completely sincere) speech to the nation in which he insisted that the rule of law would be upheld and violent protests will not be tolerated. True to form, Pakistan’s small but prominent and relatively prosperous liberal elite swooned and went into one of their periodic outbreaks of “hope and change” excitement, imagining that the awesome might of the state would now fall upon the mullahs and Pakistan would change direction, yadda yadda yadda. But within 24 hours the mood has started to sour, as Allah has apparently decided to accelerate the Pakistani liberal’s “elation and depression cycle”; the protesters are out in force, the government seems to be in disarray, the country has been locked down and the Prime minister has flown off to Beijing to beg for money.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Lsuoma wrote: OK, Muddy, you may be right, but there's no way I'd want to jump Ol' Chetty's bones like I do with Angela's...
No interest in jumping Wooten's bones, either, but still...

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

mike150160 wrote: Shit. That was meant to be a reply to that comedy video of the woman sitting in the water with her guitar.
Juxtaposing a female public figure and a bladed weapon. I think most people got the point.

free thoughtpolice

So the yoga shooter was an incel terrorist and serial buttock grabber.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/da ... gyny-video
An emerging musician too. :drool:
Unlike the YouTube videos, Beierle's songs on Soundcloud were all uploaded in the last few months. Shortly before Friday’s shooting, he uploaded one song called “Fuck ’Em All,” with the lyrics: “To hell with the boss that won’t get off my back / To hell with the girl I can’t get in the sack.”

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:14 am
https://patch.com/washington/renton/s/g ... newsletter
News about Gab.
For the US only I'm afraid. Article not available in the EU region...

free thoughtpolice

Gab will return, being hosted in the white supremacist hotbed of Seattle (area).

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

MarcusAu wrote:
mike150160 wrote: Shit. That was meant to be a reply to that comedy video of the woman sitting in the water with her guitar.
Juxtaposing a female public figure and a bladed weapon. I think most people got the point.
Whoosh I'm afraid

Maybe you had to watch more of it than I had the capacity to endure

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

mike150160 wrote:
Whoosh I'm afraid

Maybe you had to watch more of it than I had the capacity to endure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WDud7H67_A

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Not sure if this funny story has been posted, but we have the British Rachael Dolezal. He does look a bit swarthy.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/9012508b ... 59cf5c4da6

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -was-white

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Thinking of incels...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Not sure if this funny story has been posted, but we have the British Rachael Dolezal. He does look a bit swarthy.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/9012508b ... 59cf5c4da6

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -was-white
It's a two way street...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZHy5UXSmrI

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

There are always weirdos, odd ones, people who look for attention, and assorted basket cases who want to be relevant for little to no reason. Attention isn't good for them. At best they end up getting the idea that their problems will be solved by becoming famous, while being on the spotlight actually paints a target on their backs. At worst they're exploited by various snake-oil salesmen, cringe outrage mongers, heirs of the long tradition of carnivals and freak shows who can play at being a "journalist", an "influencer", even a "media guru" like Oprah or Dr. Phil.

!5 minutes of celebrity aren't good for everyone. Fame is a tool that can become a meat grinder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU4lE62_nUg

Keating

Post by Keating »

So, there's Kiwi Farms if you want to laugh at lolcows. Are there other forums were you can actually have interesting discussions?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Peak TDS

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

No jazz hands? Fucking murderers...

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I think yesterday was the slowest Pit day ever :-(

Here's a link to cheer you up, though - The ordinary people making the world more right-wing.

free thoughtpolice

Incels don't get laid , don't get pity, and get lots of abuse from the SJW crowd.
http://archive.is/WHssq
Chads like PZ Myers tells them it's all their own fault and Stacy's like Giliell doesn't even want them to get it from hookers.
Giliell
4 November 2018 at 11:31 am
Then if you want to have sex and are not able to get it for free because you’re such a fucking asshole that every girl runs away you can easily get professional services.
Oh FFS.
So there is a potentially dangerous repulsive man who actually hates woman and your solution is to send him to sex workers? Because they have to fuck him and keep nice respectable women safe because who cares about hookers and their safety, right?
I'm almost tempted to get a sock and stick up for the poor guys. Almost.