Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:17 am
Lindsay Shepherd has had enough of the woke grandstanding they call "Indigenous Land Acknowledgments."

My guess is that the majority of 1st. gen immigrants do not give a flying fuck about Indigenous people and their issues. Some percentage of their children might.

We will see at some point.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

AndrewV69 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:57 am
In other words, Brive handwaves away any dispute, decides what sources are acceptable, and provides no sources at all of his own. All while being insulting, petty, and a general asshole. Seriously, go to whatever you bogans call law enforcement, and ask "which is the greater danger, left or right-wing violence?" Unless your cops are in on it too...
No offence but when I checked the links there were issues.

Forbes - Opinion piece. No links to source(s).
Quartz - Better than Forbes. But links to summary reports from GTD.
Defense One - Suggests that the SPLC is an alternative credible source so their credibility is zero.
GTD - which Quartz linked to. .

I would really like to see a report from an organisation like Pew Research (one I already "trust") than have to do the research about the GTD to determine how credible they are. I will reserve judgement about them for now (although I am leaning towards credible).

Here is their entry about the attack by James Hodgkinson which they characterise as "Assassination".
https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/search/In ... 1706140029

So far so good?
James Hodgkinson was the result of the rise of the alt-lite and alt-rite quasi nazi movements
He was just crazy and didn't reflect the ideals of the always peaceful left wingers. :rimshot:
Seriously, it qualifies as both assassination attempts and terrorism. Not only that, but no matter it in no way excuses the acts nor would I say the politicians caused him to do it.
Like Brivek, he wasn't legally insane either. Although neither of those two assholes weren't exactly sterling examples of mental health, both were well aware of what they were doing. They were just 2 angry assholes that decided to use violence to further their beliefs.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

It does not matter who started it it. What is important would be efforts to deescalate. But I am not seeing it. Anyone have examples?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Here is their entry about the attack by James Hodgkinson which they characterise as "Assassination".

So far so good?
GTD
Why doesn't GTD have a single definition of terrorism?
In the absence of a universally accepted definition of terrorism, GTD uses several coded criteria to cover a broad range of definitions of terrorism through a combination of inclusiveness and filtering. The goal is to have a data set that is useful to as many interested users as possible.

Please see our Methodology Page and GTD Codebook for more details.
Ie. make your own mind up.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
In other words, Brive handwaves away any dispute, decides what sources are acceptable, and provides no sources at all of his own. All while being insulting, petty, and a general asshole. Seriously, go to whatever you bogans call law enforcement, and ask "which is the greater danger, left or right-wing violence?" Unless your cops are in on it too...

Defense One - Suggests that the SPLC is an alternative credible source so their credibility is zero.

I would really like to see a report from an organisation like Pew Research (one I already "trust") than have to do the research about the GTD to determine how credible they are. I will reserve judgement about them for now (although I am leaning towards credible).

So far so good?
James Hodgkinson was the result of the rise of the alt-lite and alt-rite quasi nazi movements
He was just crazy and didn't reflect the ideals of the always peaceful left wingers. :rimshot:
Seriously, it qualifies as both assassination attempts and terrorism. Not only that, but no matter it in no way excuses the acts nor would I say the politicians caused him to do it.
Like Brivek, he wasn't legally insane either. Although neither of those two assholes weren't exactly sterling examples of mental health, both were well aware of what they were doing. They were just 2 angry assholes that decided to use violence to further their beliefs.
Were they both the product of dangerous ideologies which should be held to account as a consequence? I’m only seeing one of these two linked narratives playing out.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Breivik is what happens when the liberal hard-centre drifts to the libtard left.

Though I would be cautious categorising any “x of centre” mindset by the actions of an insane individual - rather than group mantras such as “punch a Nazi”. In today’s climate, collective political violence is typical of the hard left and their enablers.
You keep forgetting this. The links I posted, despite your attempts to hand-wave them away demonstrate that even quite militant conservatives believe that collective political violence is far more prevalent on the right.

Your disengenous and snotty attempts to justify your statement are getting deep into Steersman territory. You could own up to the fact that you spoke in error. You could attempt to post your own sources. But my guess is you'll go for insults and handwaving.

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69 wrote:
It does not matter who started it it. What is important would be efforts to deescalate. But I am not seeing it. Anyone have examples?
It will only deescalate when politicians keep their grubby orders out of law enforcement and let the police do their jobs. Political interference in law enforcement is a pernicious problem, and a prevalent one.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
Were they both the product of dangerous ideologies which should be held to account as a consequence? I’m only seeing one of these two linked narratives playing out.
Are you saying Hodgkinson did it because of his violent liberal ideas but Brivek did it because he was crazy and in spite of his peaceful conservative philosophy?

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69 wrote:

So far so good?
The SPLC is wrong about a good many things, but certainly not everything. Or do you dispute that many if not most of the groups they track are hate organizations?

This page has some statistics.

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/ter ... tes-today/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... behind-it/

CaptainFluffyBunny

But by all means, please do research the topic. I would be curious to see if any reputable or even semi-reputable outlets see left-wing violence as a greater danger than the right-wing.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: <snip>
Your disengenous and snotty attempts to justify your statement are getting deep into Steersman territory. You could own up to the fact that you spoke in error. You could attempt to post your own sources. But my guess is you'll go for insults and handwaving.
LoL. Speaking of "disengenous and snotty", doncha think that that characterization, by way of an attempt to tar Brive with the same brush, qualifies as precisely that?

Don't see you "posting of your own sources" to justify it, just "insults and handwaving" ... Bee in your bonnet? Knickers in a twist? "Friends", perchance, in the Muslim community? ... :naughty:

As for the SPLC, while you did kind of qualify your touting of them, there seems to be plenty of evidence to justify being rather skeptical of any thing they say:

Free Speech and the Capitulation of the SPLC

Kind of looks like some bias, and a mile or two wide.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:
ICYMI, you might check out a post at Quillette by Elizabeth Finne - "lawyer and adjunct professor of philosophy" - titled The Tyranny of the Subjective. Of particular note and of some relevance to the above:
The primacy of subjectivity is by no means limited to politics. It now permeates the framework through which we have traditionally mediated our competing narratives. Journalism, academia, science, and law are all affected. In short, any institution that exists to accommodate competing perspectives is being undermined by a new paradigm that privileges the subjective ‘lived experience.’ And, in the process, the meta-values which have traditionally enabled us to transcend our differing subjective experiences suffer. Foundational principles such as audi alteram partem (listen to the other side), the presumption of innocence, proportionality, empiricism, and even the rule of law now must bow before the sovereignty of the subjective.
For extra credit and a somewhat broader and deeper perspective, y'all might check out my follow-on piece at Medium, Horns of a Dilemma: Tyrannies of the Subjective and Objective Narratives - which, I'm pleased to note, garnered a bit of applause from Finne herself.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: Steers is rather obsessive on this topic, and I think he enjoys it. He's a one track lover...

[BBvideo=560,315]https: ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w[/BBvideo]

And I think most would agree that's a pretty bad rap.
In both cases ... ;)

Though less a case of "obsessive" than an awareness that transgenderism is a particularly egregious and problematic case of the corruption of language, of the "shoddy and inept application of words" "laying siege to the intellect in wondrous ways". To coin a phrase ...

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: In other words, Brive handwaves away any dispute, decides what sources are acceptable, and provides no sources at all of his own. All while being insulting, petty, and a general asshole. Seriously, go to whatever you bogans call law enforcement, and ask "which is the greater danger, left or right-wing violence?" Unless your cops are in on it too...
The CFB and FTP tag-team tone trolling now? :lol: :lol: And I can’t help it if your sources were crap.

I don’t think you can even remember now what the dispute was actually over.
Fuck you. We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
Are you saying Hodgkinson did it because of his violent liberal ideas but Brivek did it because he was crazy and in spite of his peaceful conservative philosophy?
No.

Does this come naturally for you now?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm
Brive1987 wrote: The ideas had oxygen because of the left. Brevik did what he did mostly because he was insane AND that insanity was high on said conspiracy.

You can judge Breviks looney politics if you think that has value. However the mere existence of RW conspiracy isn’t directly causal for him specifically going Thelma on us. And there has been no wider pattern to add relevance.

If the conversation is about the problem of partisan politics and violence then it should shift from Brevik and probably realign to a review of the left.

Simple. I’m sorry this flow has challenged you.

This effort earns me a bar to my star.
And Antifa has oxygen because of the right. You're still just saying "it's okay when we do it." And worse, you're not even wrong. Antifa is a bunch of annoying cunts. Right-wing terrorism is a threat on par with Islamic terrorism.
Terrorism from any quarter is a problem. The situation is a lot more complex than just the numbers of incidents convey. What do the figures look like when put in the context of the Islamic population of the US and the equivalent population from which right-wing extremists are drawn? What is that population anyway? White people in total or which particular category of white people? I'm sure there are far right entities drawn from other racial groups as well. The existence of indigenous terrorists in the US is utterly irrelevant to immigration policy anyway, which is the aspect of Islamist terrorism that is most hotly disputed. Europeans do not share a common ideology calling for the subjugation or murder of anyone and only a very small subset of them have violent intentions driven by ideology, which makes controlling European immigrants a non-issue where terrorism is concerned. Muslims, by definition, share a religion which calls for violence although most of them would prefer to interpret it in a slightly more benign way. Islamic terrorism can be seen as more of an external threat with potential solutions in immigration control whereas right wing terrorism is a pure law enforcement issue.

I think it is indisputable that the left are by far more guilty of low level mob violence and disruption than the right. I think it is also indisputable that the violence is condoned, ignored or even encouraged by mainstream left wing media and politicians. The media have been losing their shit over the word "mob" being applied to left wingers. This against the recent history of baseball bat wielding idiots taking over streets, car burnings, store front smashing, mass confrontation of any even slightly conservative gathering, disrupting speaking events and general mobbing of conservative politicians. In places like Berkley business owners have to be careful to project the correct politics for fear of getting vandalised. But moron Don Lemon tells us that "mob" can only be applied to right wingers at Charlottesville. Ironically, the idiot who used his car as a murder weapon in Charlottesville had just been attacked and was being chased by a mob at the time. The left-leaning media are in overrdrive trying to control the damage done by the NPC meme. The meme is so damaging because it is so accurate. It isnt even targeted exclusively at the left, but it has aroused such ire becasue of how perfectly it encapsulates the behaviour of SJW mobs.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:15 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:

So far so good?
Brevik's upbringing was really seriously fucked up. We are talking world class abuse by his mother. I think it is reasonable to suspect that it was more of a case of him finding an ideological vehicle for his weirdness than him being radicalised by an ideology.

CaptainFluffyBunny

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm
Brive1987 wrote: The ideas had oxygen because of the left. Brevik did what he did mostly because he was insane AND that insanity was high on said conspiracy.

You can judge Breviks looney politics if you think that has value. However the mere existence of RW conspiracy isn’t directly causal for him specifically going Thelma on us. And there has been no wider pattern to add relevance.

If the conversation is about the problem of partisan politics and violence then it should shift from Brevik and probably realign to a review of the left.

Simple. I’m sorry this flow has challenged you.

This effort earns me a bar to my star.
And Antifa has oxygen because of the right. You're still just saying "it's okay when we do it." And worse, you're not even wrong. Antifa is a bunch of annoying cunts. Right-wing terrorism is a threat on par with Islamic terrorism.
Terrorism from any quarter is a problem. The situation is a lot more complex than just the numbers of incidents convey. What do the figures look like when put in the context of the Islamic population of the US and the equivalent population from which right-wing extremists are drawn? What is that population anyway? White people in total or which particular category of white people? I'm sure there are far right entities drawn from other racial groups as well. The existence of indigenous terrorists in the US is utterly irrelevant to immigration policy anyway, which is the aspect of Islamist terrorism that is most hotly disputed. Europeans do not share a common ideology calling for the subjugation or murder of anyone and only a very small subset of them have violent intentions driven by ideology, which makes controlling European immigrants a non-issue where terrorism is concerned. Muslims, by definition, share a religion which calls for violence although most of them would prefer to interpret it in a slightly more benign way. Islamic terrorism can be seen as more of an external threat with potential solutions in immigration control whereas right wing terrorism is a pure law enforcement issue.

I think it is indisputable that the left are by far more guilty of low level mob violence and disruption than the right. I think it is also indisputable that the violence is condoned, ignored or even encouraged by mainstream left wing media and politicians. The media have been losing their shit over the word "mob" being applied to left wingers. This against the recent history of baseball bat wielding idiots taking over streets, car burnings, store front smashing, mass confrontation of any even slightly conservative gathering, disrupting speaking events and general mobbing of conservative politicians. In places like Berkley business owners have to be careful to project the correct politics for fear of getting vandalised. But moron Don Lemon tells us that "mob" can only be applied to right wingers at Charlottesville. Ironically, the idiot who used his car as a murder weapon in Charlottesville had just been attacked and was being chased by a mob at the time. The left-leaning media are in overrdrive trying to control the damage done by the NPC meme. The meme is so damaging because it is so accurate. It isnt even targeted exclusively at the left, but it has aroused such ire becasue of how perfectly it encapsulates the behaviour of SJW mobs.
Do you have any data or articles to support the claim that the left is primarily responsible for low-level mob violence? Everything I've read and my experience says that while the regressive left is a bunch of cunts, the right is far more dangerous and responsible for more killings. Also, there is biased reporting on all sides, unless you're suggesting Fox isn't mainstream or biased.

Again, I'm not excusing the far left. I'm fighting their agenda IRL. But Brive's statement about violence being primarily left-based is risable.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CFB needs to contemplate the concept of the ‘vanishing middle’ (in both USA AND Europe) violence as a general outcome of polarisation and casual dynamics / determinism.

Demonstrating that the USA has a higher than desirable quota of crazies covering off every social facet (from guns to abortion to religion to anti Fed to libertarian to socialism to BLMism to survivalism to SJWism to ..) is not particularly insightful. When you then dump every conservative social crazy into “right wing” and then engineer the definition of terrorism. Well volia. American ISIS.

Incredible.

I’m more interested in what fucked up in the wonderful liberal West to make MAGA and AfD mainstream. What needs to be rebalanced and how to circumvent continued drift. Why the Democrats think that “public incivility” against “deplorables” is the clever response. And just how authoritarian European liberal democracies need to become in order to safeguard, maintain and presumably extend their failed social experiment. And what will snap first.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:40 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:

So far so good?
The SPLC is wrong about a good many things, but certainly not everything. Or do you dispute that many if not most of the groups they track are hate organizations?

Around 5-6 years ago I downloaded the SPLC "database" and looked through around 300 (over 200 at any rate) entries. I came away with the impression that they were "unreliable" (lying fucks to be blunt).

At any rate back then I determined that they were also a fraud, not just because they were slapping "hate" on many organizations based on political affiliation, but they had over 200 million in the kitty and a couple of accounts in tax haven and most of their expenditures were on salaries and fund raising activities.

Lately they labelled Maajid Nawaz as an "extremist" of some sort. Same old same old lying fucks. They are a hate group themselves if you apply their own standards to them.

The SPLC are a bunch of lying fucks with zero credibility.

I just scanned the two links.

Polifact: Source (but no link) to the U.S. Extremist Crime Database ... and I wind up at the University of Maryland ... again.
Most of the attacks were carried out by far-right violent extremists. But more people died during attacks connected with Islamic jihadist extremists.
NewAmerica :
Their chart looks interesting. I will look at it in more detail later, but at a glance it seems to mirror what Polifact is saying.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: But Brive's statement about violence being primarily left-based is risable.
It’s a question of dynamics.

The concern CFB, is that the liberal bulwark of responsible measured politics has broken. In America the Democrats appear to have morphed into SJW mobilising closet neolibs. In Europe liberal democracy has been disconnected from the national zeitgeist by Euro forces and some form of fucked up adherence to open borders and commitment to EurAfrica. Such that Kirb has to spend his free time stirring Islamic oil into Swiss water.

There have always been skinheads and racists and Aryan Nations kicking their cans down the street. It takes a failure of the centre to give them, and the yin/yang hard left credence.

So yes, the focus is on the liberal centre and left. A) because they have dropped the ball B) because they now think the solution is to energise leftist mobs and / or become increasingly draconian in their retention of power.

I’d say the actual response to this change of dynamic has been quite restrained. In Europe identitarianism has been largely peaceful. Weirdly so.

In America you got Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I keep saying, this is all quite a seperate question to the pretty marginal issue of American abortion clinic bombers or weirdos in Montana telling the Feds to fuck off via their rifle. That, quite simply, is America for you.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
No.

Does this come naturally for you now?
Ok .Let me try a more serious attempt to answer your 2 sentence word salad question.
1. Were they both the of product of dangerous ideologies which should be held to account as a consequence?
I'm thinking that both have been influenced by stupid propaganda from both sides, the extreme left and the extreme right and in particular the types that on one side hate all cis-white old males and on the other side that looks at any person with brown skin as a threat to their society.
2. I'm only seeing one of these two linked narratives being played out.
I don't know what you mean by these 2 linked narratives. My best guess is that one of these narratives was what I addressed in the above paragraph.
What is the other narrative you are talking about? You didn't specify and I'm not a mind reader.
What does come naturally for me is that I get frustrated with people that aren't trying to give an honest response and want to piss around with some kind of gamesmanship.

free thoughtpolice

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:15 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:

So far so good?
Brevik's upbringing was really seriously fucked up. We are talking world class abuse by his mother. I think it is reasonable to suspect that it was more of a case of him finding an ideological vehicle for his weirdness than him being radicalised by an ideology.
I'm open to that conclusion to a degree. People that grow up in fucked up environments are often damaged to the point they are nearly certain to do damage to others. On the other hand, they can be to some extent channeled into a more productive path fairly often. If they get bombarded by messages that amplify their paranoia and convince there are enemies everywhere it is not difficult to push them over the edge.
Even then, there are a few that are destined for the worst, regardless.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’ve been very clear and consistent with my POV here. The confusion has come from you and CFB trying to twist my comments into something you could mock. I’m quite serious with that accusation.

My point above was far from word salad and fit into the existing conversation.

The standard narrative is that brevik was the product of a resurgent Alt-Right ideology. Not that he was a puller of fly-wings nutcase who mobilised generally benign (if foolish) RW conspiracies into a personal fantasy.

The narrative around Hodgkinson barely formed as the news dropped faster than Heather Heyer in front of a Kübelwagen. But what there is, is the absolute opposite narrative. No placement within the increasing radicalisation of the Democrats. No demonisation. No bigger picture. No “surging” wave of Antifa-terrorist shooting violence.

In fact the NYT is positively sympathetic.
On a bright morning last June, a man who was distraught over President Trump’s election opened fire on the Republican ....
Your radical left side (see I’m learning how this mud throwing works) doesn’t get to play both sides.

free thoughtpolice

Brive I can only hope Faith Goldy loses her bid of mayor of Toronto and can run in Sydney and ultimately form it into a vast Chinese metropolis! :drool:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Pew research (if it hasn’t been posted already) on the Democrat drift to the pole ie the enablement of liberal mob violence and harassment all the way to the SCOTUS hearings.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten ... elease.pdf

This might be too high brow. So here is a completely legit sounding article for CFB from Investors.com -
“It's Official: Democrats Are The Extremists Today”

:mrgreen:

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... reme-left/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive I can only hope Faith Goldy loses her bid of mayor of Toronto and can run in Sydney and ultimately form it into a vast Chinese metropolis! :drool:
htt..ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ASjaR3YQI
So. Given you only need the IQ of a chimp to know FG is racist, are the Chinese sub-animal or is FG a legit non Nazi?

A or B motherfucker.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: Pew research (if it hasn’t been posted already) on the Democrat drift to the pole ie the enablement of liberal mob violence and harassment all the way to the SCOTUS hearings.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten ... elease.pdf

This might be too high brow. So here is a completely legit sounding article for CFB from Investors.com -
“It's Official: Democrats Are The Extremists Today”

:mrgreen:

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... reme-left/
While your assertion was about violence. Try again. And it's "highbrow."

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
The narrative around Hodgkinson barely formed as the news dropped faster than Heather Heyer in front of a Kübelwagen. But what there is, is the absolute opposite narrative. No placement within the increasing radicalisation of the Democrats. No demonisation. No bigger picture. No “surging” wave of Antifa-terrorist shooting violence.
So the LSM and MSM didn't didn't blame the Hodgkinson thing on Hillary and Bernie and didn't link it to the surging wave of antifa shooting violence?
I can only guess that it was because there so far have been no shooting from antifa and H&B haven't been egging people on to violence. Odd.
You might watch different media than I do. There was huge coverage of the Hodgkinson thing on the media I saw. Sorry if he didn't get as much coverage as the goof that ran his car into a crowd and only caused the death of one person (that had it coming because she was a fat liberal cunt that probably just had a heart attack).

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

So far so good?

Around 5-6 years ago I downloaded the SPLC "database" and looked through around 300 (over 200 at any rate) entries. I came away with the impression that they were "unreliable" (lying fucks to be blunt).

At any rate back then I determined that they were also a fraud, not just because they were slapping "hate" on many organizations based on political affiliation, but they had over 200 million in the kitty and a couple of accounts in tax haven and most of their expenditures were on salaries and fund raising activities.

Lately they labelled Maajid Nawaz as an "extremist" of some sort. Same old same old lying fucks. They are a hate group themselves if you apply their own standards to them.

Polifact: Source (but no link) to the U.S. Extremist Crime Database ... and I wind up at the University of Maryland ... again.
Most of the attacks were carried out by far-right violent extremists. But more people died during attacks connected with Islamic jihadist extremists.
NewAmerica :
Their chart looks interesting. I will look at it in more detail later, but at a glance it seems to mirror what Polifact is saying.
Unfortunately I don't have time to read this just yet, but here's a data-driven site from the UMD and Homeland Security. It's Homecoming Dance, and I have been drafted as chauffeur. Do let me know if it contradicts everything else I've posted.

Again, anybody got anything about left-wing violence? Keep me posted.

free thoughtpolice

A or B motherfucker.
Why so mad bro? I want to assure I would never fuck your mother, not even with Steersman's dick.
I understand why you are so angry. That slut Faith tricked you into thinking that she was a possible love interest. A possible replacement in case Mrs. Brive happened into a shark or dingo incident...
It turns out she is whoring her way through Toronto and sucking up to all sorts of POCs like Carribean blacks and now the Chinese. I thought she wanted to limit immigrants but next thing she will probably force Canadians to speak Chinese and replace their lawns with gravel.
And eat your puppies. Especially Samoyed! :drool:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: I’ve been very clear and consistent with my POV here. The confusion has come from you and CFB trying to twist my comments into something you could mock. I’m quite serious with that accusation.

The standard narrative is that brevik was the product of a resurgent Alt-Right ideology. Not that he was a puller of fly-wings nutcase who mobilised generally benign (if foolish) RW conspiracies into a personal fantasy.

On a bright morning last June, a man who was distraught over President Trump’s election opened fire on the Republican ....
Your radical left side (see I’m learning how this mud throwing works) doesn’t get to play both sides.
Oh, I wasn't trying to mock you. I was curious as to whether or not you'd be an honest agent and concede facts, or if you'd go full Steersman and attempt everything to avoid conceding you'd misstated facts. I have an exceedingly clear answer, thanks.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’m sure there is an army of pussy hat wearing social science academics writing up their democrat as terrorists “reports”. :lol:

Until then, did nothing come up in your google searches? Lo!-brow options flood the results pane.

The Atlantic had this to say:
Trump has changed that. For antifa, the result has been explosive growth. According to NYC Antifa, the group’s Twitter following nearly quadrupled in the first three weeks of January alone. (By summer, it exceeded 15,000.) Trump’s rise has also bred a new sympathy for antifa among some on the mainstream left. “Suddenly,” noted the antifa-aligned journal It’s Going Down, “anarchists and antifa, who have been demonized and sidelined by the wider Left have been hearing from liberals and Leftists, ‘you’ve been right all along.’ ” An article in The Nation argued that “to call Trumpism fascist” is to realize that it is “not well combated or contained by standard liberal appeals to reason.” The radical left, it said, offers “practical and serious responses in this political moment.”

Those responses sometimes spill blood ...
And good old Investors.com has a trove of anecdotes I mean a link to a Breitbart “database”. Eat that SPLC.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/201 ... upporters/

NPR commented that:
One act [democrat shooter not Charlotteville :lol: ] does not a trend make," Pitcavage wrote after the shooting attack. "But I am concerned that, in this highly polarized and divided society, more people who have stances that fall within the mainstream, on the left and right alike, may consider political violence an attractive option."

Domestic terrorism experts say that concern is only heightened by the fact that the line between what's considered mainstream and what's considered fringe is becoming increasingly blurred.
Now ‘the hill’, why would the ‘Rats have to denounce violence ?
https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-ju ... epublicans

Hmm
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... lence.html

WaPo: If it looks, shouts and behaves like a mob ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/po ... e027ffd938

Another “database”
https://beb.mobi/2018/10/12/americas-po ... sts-alone/

But you are probably right. There probably isn’t a shift to political violence and harassment on the left.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A or B motherfucker.
Why so mad bro? I want to assure I would never fuck your mother, not even with Steersman's dick.
I understand why you are so angry. That slut Faith tricked you into thinking that she was a possible love interest. A possible replacement in case Mrs. Brive happened into a shark or dingo incident...
It turns out she is whoring her way through Toronto and sucking up to all sorts of POCs like Carribean blacks and now the Chinese. I thought she wanted to limit immigrants but next thing she will probably force Canadians to speak Chinese and replace their lawns with gravel.
And eat your puppies. Especially Samoyed! :drool:
Not angry. Just trying to jive like the cool kids. A or B?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: I’m sure there is an army of pussy hat wearing social science academics writing up their democrat as terrorists “reports”. :lol:

Until then, did nothing come up in your google searches? Lo!-brow options flood the results pane.

The Atlantic had this to say:
Trump has changed that. For antifa, the result has been explosive growth. According to NYC Antifa, the group’s Twitter following nearly quadrupled in the first three weeks of January alone. (By summer, it exceeded 15,000.) Trump’s rise has also bred a new sympathy for antifa among some on the mainstream left. “Suddenly,” noted the antifa-aligned journal It’s Going Down, “anarchists and antifa, who have been demonized and sidelined by the wider Left have been hearing from liberals and Leftists, ‘you’ve been right all along.’ ” An article in The Nation argued that “to call Trumpism fascist” is to realize that it is “not well combated or contained by standard liberal appeals to reason.” The radical left, it said, offers “practical and serious responses in this political moment.”

Those responses sometimes spill blood ...
And good old Investors.com has a trove of anecdotes I mean a link to a Breitbart “database”. Eat that SPLC.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/201 ... upporters/

NPR commented that:
One act [democrat shooter not Charlotteville :lol: ] does not a trend make," Pitcavage wrote after the shooting attack. "But I am concerned that, in this highly polarized and divided society, more people who have stances that fall within the mainstream, on the left and right alike, may consider political violence an attractive option."

Domestic terrorism experts say that concern is only heightened by the fact that the line between what's considered mainstream and what's considered fringe is becoming increasingly blurred.
Now ‘the hill’, why would the ‘Rats have to denounce violence ?
https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-ju ... epublicans

Hmm
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... lence.html

WaPo: If it looks, shouts and behaves like a mob ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/po ... e027ffd938

Another “database”
https://beb.mobi/2018/10/12/americas-po ... sts-alone/

But you are probably right. There probably isn’t a shift to political violence and harassment on the left.
Oh, there is. That is not in dispute. You stated that the left was more violent than the right, and that any violence from the right was due to the left's provocation. Simply not true. The right is getting more violent as well. You still refuse these basic facts, so we're done.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: I’ve been very clear and consistent with my POV here. The confusion has come from you and CFB trying to twist my comments into something you could mock. I’m quite serious with that accusation.

Oh, I wasn't trying to mock you. I was curious as to whether or not you'd be an honest agent and concede facts, or if you'd go full Steersman and attempt everything to avoid conceding you'd misstated facts. I have an exceedingly clear answer, thanks.
Can you remind me what the exact crime is that the star chamber would like me to confess?

CaptainFluffyBunny

It was sorta fun watching you dance, change the goals, deny what you said and then come about with all the smiley emojis, but also very disappointing. You're not being honest, and you know it. I know Aussies in real life, get my best Aussie jokes from them. They're good people, and almost painfully honest and direct. You fail that, and whatever little insults you direct at me won't change that. I don't believe your motivated reasoning has warped you to the degree that you don't know what you're doing.

If you're representing white Australia right now, they're better off with the Chinese.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Oh, there is. That is not in dispute. You stated that the left was more violent than the right, and that any violence from the right was due to the left's provocation. Simply not true. The right is getting more violent as well. You still refuse these basic facts, so we're done.
[/quote]

No. I said contemporary political violence was more a characteristic of American left wing structures and liberal democracies than equivalent right wing structures. I defined the Lib-Dem ‘violence’ as a movement to authoritarianism. I said that if one wanted to review systemic mob practice then Antifa should be your focus, not Alt-right. I noted the adoption by the DNC of Antifa rhetoric and, increasingly, practice.

You moved the conversation to the broader topic of American weirdos, a major block of whom appear to get dumped by left leaning pundits into a “right-wing” category which is then tagged “terrorist”.

I still can’t work out the basis for your lack of charity apart from assuming you get a hit from the ensuing vitriol.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
No. I said contemporary political violence was more a characteristic of American left wing structures and liberal democracies than equivalent right wing structures. I defined the Lib-Dem ‘violence’ as a movement to authoritarianism. I said that if one wanted to review systemic mob practice then Antifa should be your focus, not Alt-right. I noted the adoption by the DNC of Antifa rhetoric and, increasingly, practice.

You moved the conversation to the broader topic of American weirdos, a major block of whom appear to get dumped by left leaning pundits into a “right-wing” category which is then tagged “terrorist”.

I still can’t work out the basis for your lack of charity apart from assuming you get a hit from the ensuing vitriol.
[/quote]
Breivik is what happens when the liberal hard-centre drifts to the libtard left.

Though I would be cautious categorising any “x of centre” mindset by the actions of an insane individual - rather than group mantras such as “punch a Nazi”. In today’s climate, collective political violence is typical of the hard left and their enablers.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I don’t know if I’m dealing with trolling, senility or something darker with you. And I have wasted more time than I have trying to explain the colour “red” to you. But I am a patient man. So, last effort.

Sentence 1 notes the liberals have vacated the centre, providing oxygen to the extremes including RW conspiracy theories. These theories can, presumably, be picked up by the criminally insane / twisted fucks that lurk out there. An over abundance of non negotiable social liberalism is an unbalanced environment - not a healthy state. As recent events demonstrate, it is undesirable. True, Brevik may have found an alternative outlet if immigration / social policy wasn’t problematic. Meh. More importantly my use of “brevik is what happens ..” says I’m using him as a ‘type’. Ie shit happens when the centre doesn’t work. Per below, this was the most general of my three points. Though it seems to have triggered you no end.

Sentence 2 warns against over emphasising this general context to account for isolated incidents. The “x” implies neither right nor left should be excluded. It suggests that ideologies should be rated by what they preach , not by how they are misused. This fundamental tempering is lost from your subsequent brain explosions. So no. I’m not saying liberalism (or the alt right) “explicitly made” Brevik kill 69 youths on the Island or bomb the PM. I term him insane.

Sentence 3 is limited to “collective political violence” ie that of organised groups. It suggests “punch a Nazi” and “harass them where you find them” are now part of the formal democrat playbook. The sentence doesn’t actually preclude finding violence in equivalent right-wing structures. Though I don’t see them clearly advocated by the Republicans (why would they need to?) Or even in the Identitarian / AfD protest movements. But to be clear, this doesn’t mean there aren’t other forms of right-wing violence (Kek) or any number of American idiots pursuing parallel unibomber fantasies. But it is “typical” now for the left.

So. Are you now back in cognative control?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:

I don’t know if I’m dealing with trolling, senility or something darker with you. And I have wasted more time than I have trying to explain the colour “red” to you. But I am a patient man. So, last effort.

Sentence 1 notes the liberals have vacated the centre, providing oxygen to the extremes including RW conspiracy theories. These theories can, presumably, be picked up by the criminally insane / twisted fucks that lurk out there. An over abundance of non negotiable social liberalism is an unbalanced environment - not a healthy state. As recent events demonstrate, it is undesirable. True, Brevik may have found an alternative outlet if immigration / social policy wasn’t problematic. Meh. More importantly my use of “brevik is what happens ..” says I’m using him as a ‘type’. Ie shit happens when the centre doesn’t work. Per below, this was the most general of my three points. Though it seems to have triggered you no end.

Sentence 2 warns against over emphasising this general context to account for isolated incidents. The “x” implies neither right nor left should be excluded. It suggests that ideologies should be rated by what they preach , not by how they are misused. This fundamental tempering is lost from your subsequent brain explosions. So no. I’m not saying liberalism (or the alt right) “explicitly made” Brevik kill 69 youths on the Island or bomb the PM. I term him insane.

Sentence 3 is limited to “collective political violence” ie that of organised groups. It suggests “punch a Nazi” and “harass them where you find them” are now part of the formal democrat playbook. The sentence doesn’t actually preclude finding violence in equivalent right-wing structures. Though I don’t see them clearly advocated by the Republicans (why would they need to?) Or even in the Identitarian / AfD protest movements. But to be clear, this doesn’t mean there aren’t other forms of right-wing violence (Kek) or any number of American idiots pursuing parallel unibomber fantasies. But it is “typical” now for the left.

So. Are you now back in cognative control?
I'm not the one with the problem with truth. You redefine common words to suit your purposes. Your word salads mean whatever you need them to at a particular time. So we're done.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Thank you for such a considered and mature response to my post.

You’re right. We are done.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I got accosted by two druggie bums when I went into town today. When I refused them change, they said I wasn't welcome in their ethnostate.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Keating wrote: I got accosted by two druggie bums when I went into town today. When I refused them change, they said I wasn't welcome in their ethnostate.
LoL. Coincidence surely? Or maybe a sign of the times ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive I can only hope Faith Goldy loses her bid of mayor of Toronto and can run in Sydney and ultimately form it into a vast Chinese metropolis! :drool:
https: ... //www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ASjaR3YQI
:-) Apropos of which, maybe something to warm the cockles of Brive's heart (? ;-) ), and temper your intemperate and unfair criticisms:
Conrad Black: Nothing Faith Goldy has done warrants this assault on her campaign

The portrayal of mayoral candidate Faith Goldy as a white supremacist, and use of that unfounded characterization to blackball her from candidates’ debates, and ban her advertisements from CTV is outrageous. ....

But there is also no excuse for such a vicious pile-on, either. .... My erratic friend Michael Coren, who has turned the former grace of religious conversion into a revolving door, accused me of an almost sociopathic act in acknowledging Goldy as a cordial acquaintance. Why not throw her into Lake Ontario and see if she floats? ....

Goldy is being over-punished for testing the sensitivities of political correctness. She should have been allowed to be heard, and if she had been, she would have used her enhanced access to debunk falsehoods levelled at her. She should not have been so insouciant about tempting fate; nor should she be chastised for speaking frankly against the howling gale of political correctness. Its malicious blowback threatens to deform the ambitious political cityscape of Canada’s metropolis.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:00 am

Brianna is a guy that won't just go away.
$3,000? Not enough, evidently. She'd have done better to go to Marks and Sparks and buy a £15.99 niqab.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

So far so good?

NewAmerica :
Unfortunately I don't have time to read this just yet, but here's a data-driven site from the UMD and Homeland Security. It's Homecoming Dance, and I have been drafted as chauffeur. Do let me know if it contradicts everything else I've posted.

Again, anybody got anything about left-wing violence? Keep me posted.
It is going to take me some time to go through the entries (well a subset) and see how they were characterised. I have been fucked over too many times. By stories that do not link to the study. By studies where I never examined the methodology. By studies that played games with the data.

I have been burned too many times not to be somewhat cautious by now.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

BTW. My new laptop has a spill proof keyboard.

Do you realise how fucking expensive reading the Pit has been for me? I am on my 3rd. fucking laptop now.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

If you're barely tethered to reality and would kill yourself for attention...

https://i.imgur.com/2ll6EY8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fuR5lfN.jpg

...cut your dick off and all will be well.

https://i.imgur.com/pCAc1K5.jpg

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/10 ... 6569297921

https://i.imgur.com/UNlVwqs.png

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

AndrewV69 wrote: BTW. My new laptop has a spill proof keyboard.

Do you realise how fucking expensive reading the Pit has been for me? I am on my 3rd. fucking laptop now.
My laptop is like Triggers broom, 3 new keybords, 2 new fans, 1 new hard drive and a new battery so far. Oh and at least 3 (I've lost count) new power cables.

Mend and make do. ;)

Guest_2467a855

Post by Guest_2467a855 »

the responses

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

So, I'm at CSICON 2018 in Vegas. This is their 3rd one in Vegas since basically filling in the void of TAM.
Really enjoying it. Every year, seems more TAM like.
Well, we are not allowed to have a skeptic convention without SJW generated drama.
One speaker, Kavin Senapathy (her talk was about her path to skepticism. Wasn't that interesting to me personally) had decided to have a go at this year's guest of honor, Stephen Fry.
He made the mistake of encouraging rational discussion between differing points of view, and not being a part the more shrill, caustic voices on the far left and right.

I enjoyed the discussion between Stephen Fry and Richard Dawkins, even though they are white privileged men. But others, see the worst interpretation in any discussion. Especially in people more popular than oneself.

As an aside, Kavin is supposed to be a Co-host along with CFI LA Executive Director Jim Underdown of CFI's Point of Inquiry podcast. She really seems to hate/dislike CFI (she thinks they will edit her talk to remove her discussion of patriarchy) and hates the people they honor.

Next year's CSICON is going to be combined with the humanist wing of the CFI umbrella (one time only) . Several I've talked to may skip it depending on the speakers. There is a fear the SJW count will go up for it.
I've enjoyed TAMs and CSICONs because the most ardent SJWs stopped going.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Becky didn't stay long, she was back in her condo taking dog selfies by Saturday evening.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

HoneyWagon wrote: As an aside, Kavin is supposed to be a Co-host along with CFI LA Executive Director Jim Underdown of CFI's Point of Inquiry podcast. She really seems to hate/dislike CFI (she thinks they will edit her talk to remove her discussion of patriarchy) and hates the people they honor.

Next year's CSICON is going to be combined with the humanist wing of the CFI umbrella (one time only) . Several I've talked to may skip it depending on the speakers. There is a fear the SJW count will go up for it.
Kavin was one of the only speakers left doing actual skepticism at Skepticon, last I checked:

Bit sad to see that she is promoting SJW purity tests to skeptics as well. :|

free thoughtpolice

For all those pitters that have the left is more of a threat for violence than the right, except in the US (we all know they're crazy). Here is some libtard propaganda that probably won't change your mind, even if it should:
http://cco.ndu.edu/PRISM/PRISM-Volume-6 ... issues-fo/

free thoughtpolice

HoneyWagon wrote: So, I'm at CSICON 2018 in Vegas. This is their 3rd one in Vegas since basically filling in the void of TAM.
Really enjoying it. Every year, seems more TAM like.
Well, we are not allowed to have a skeptic convention without SJW generated drama.
One speaker, Kavin Senapathy (her talk was about her path to skepticism. Wasn't that interesting to me personally) had decided to have a go at this year's guest of honor, Stephen Fry.
He made the mistake of encouraging rational discussion between differing points of view, and not being a part the more shrill, caustic voices on the far left and right.

I enjoyed the discussion between Stephen Fry and Richard Dawkins, even though they are white privileged men. But others, see the worst interpretation in any discussion. Especially in people more popular than oneself.

As an aside, Kavin is supposed to be a Co-host along with CFI LA Executive Director Jim Underdown of CFI's Point of Inquiry podcast. She really seems to hate/dislike CFI (she thinks they will edit her talk to remove her discussion of patriarchy) and hates the people they honor.

Just out of curiosity I took a look over at FTB and unless I missed it there doesn't seem to be any mention of CSICON at all. I guess now that PZ and friends have made A/S cons safe for women they aren't interested anymore. PZ does say that he may be get lured to the proper venue though.
http://archive.is/I0L3H
Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in
It’s no secret that I am greatly disillusioned with organized atheism — it usually seems to organize around the idea of the status quo minus churches, and not much else. It leaves a great big gap where ethics and equality and social justice ought to be, all in the name of not alienating the unctuous asshats…and there are a lot of those in atheism. So I’ve just stayed away, which is very depressing, because I still think the core truth that there are no gods is important.
Tomorrow, Sunday at 2:00, Minnesota Atheists (which is a good group, one of the exceptions that is strongly committed to social justice activism) is hosting Jim Helton of American Atheists, one of the big orgs that has burned us all fairly recently, and he promises that things are changing.
A bit of a surprise is what PZ writes a little further down.
That’s a bit vague, but August Berkshire, who is one of the good guys, vouches for him.
I thought AB was in Dr. Carrier's polycule ? How could he possibly be a good guy?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

That’s a bit vague, but August Berkshire, who is one of the good guys, vouches for him.
I thought AB was in Dr. Carrier's polycule ? How could he possibly be a good guy?
That would be August Brunsman.. But give Peez a week, he'll find reason to hate the other August too.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Anyone familiar with 'Feed Me' ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IYXcBfM2ow

free thoughtpolice

I warned Brive that Faith Goldy wasn't a true alt-righter or an alt-liter either. Sure, she wiggled her butt and batted her eyes while saying the 14 words but it is clear now that she was lying about her thoughts about immigration and her loathing of the dread libtard. She was just gaming the poor lonely right wing morons for their shekels. I hope Brive you have stopped sending her your hard earned money.
It should have been obvious when you find a 29 year old woman near her peak capacity for pooping out baby white supremacists and she wants to go full feminist and try to steal jobs that would be better filled by a conservative white man. She's just a lying whore.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: For all those pitters that have the left is more of a threat for violence than the right, except in the US (we all know they're crazy). Here is some libtard propaganda that probably won't change your mind, even if it should:
http://cco.ndu.edu/PRISM/PRISM-Volume-6 ... issues-fo/
You didn’t read this report, did you?

I see the dude also struggles with how to transfigure hate crimes / bigotry into terrorism without then having to include swaths of immigrant crime. At one point he groups islamist and right wing attacks under one umbrella. Despite the article being Europe focused, it repeatedly draws on the deep pool of American sovereign citizen crime.

He also plays games with dates.
white racist/rightist” terrorism accounts for 31.2 percent of the incidents and 51.6 percent of terrorism-related fatalities between 1954 and 2000, making it the number one threat ahead of “revolutionary left-wing” or “black militant” terrorism.4 In both the United States and Canada, a widespread lack of coherent analysis about the threat posed by extreme right-wing militants stands in stark contrast to the level of concern about such individuals expressed by police officials and other law enforcement agencies.5 As a means of comparison, Islamist and right-wing extremists have caused 45 and 48 casualties in the United States, respectively, since the September 11, 2001 attacks.
We get this comment:
In Europe, academic and official statistics—including the University of Bergen’s Terrorism in Western Europe: Events Data (TWEED) and Europol’s annual European Union Terrorism Situation and Trend Report (TE-SAT)—show a number of right-wing attacks since World War II.7 TWEED registered 648 right-wing terrorist attacks between 1950 and 2004 (approximately 6 percent of a total of 10,239 attacks),
With no effort to explain the other 94% .....

The dude struggles but ultimately fails to connect hate crimes to political parties.
It is especially noteworthy that far-right parties seem to have gained strong support as a result of the ongoing refugee crisis as well as Islamist-motivated terrorist attacks. These external events directed against a specific country have been shown to increase electoral support for extreme right-wing parties and may be linked to peaks of right-wing terrorism and violence.13 Bold and rhetorically violent anti-immigration and Euro-skeptic platforms of right-wing parties arguably might also increase support for more violent actions by small clandestine groups.
I am suspicious of percentage increases unsupported by raw numbers.
1,600 percent in the United States. Following the London bombings in July 2005, police reported a six-fold increase in the rate of right-wing violence against Muslims. In the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January 2015, similar incidents rose by 281 percent in France.
There is academic smoke and mirrors.
As such, possible links and supportive collaboration, if not outright institutionalized cooperation, between clandestine or extra-parliamentary groups and established political parties from the right-wing spectrum must be taken into account when considering right-wing terrorism and political violence. Though a highly under-researched topic, a few studies have looked at this intersection and found mixed results.
And it appears the definition of terrorism is about to blow wide open ...
.. hate speech, which has been described as simply another manifestation of terrorism

And I’m at my station. Look, the dude probably has some point to make, he just needs to do better than reusing the methodology employed by the Data & Society crew.