Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Maybe it was in part that she reported it immediately rather than wait 35 years. And FFS, a hyperskepticism charge. What is this, Pharyngula circa 2014?
You're right. It is Pharyngula 2014, only instead of believe the victims we automatically disbelieve them. It doesn't even matter that the other person in the room has left town apparently to avoid testifying under oath.
As to his Devil's Triangle being a drinking game, there isn't really a way to disprove this. If he wanted to prove it though, that would be possible. Get several of people he has played the game with to confirm that under oath or at least some media types do some interviews and see if they can find anybody. Or that believed boof meant fart. Or that FFFFFirst of July was about a speech tic. Or that Renate Alumnius beside the picture of the football team meant those fellows were good platonic friends of hers, and not making a joke about her being a slut.
I watched most of the hearings and I have to say there was some other non yearbook related stuff he said that sounded kind of dubious and could very well catch him in a lie or two.
We'll see what happens.

John D

Post by John D »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Again, somebody tell me why, exactly, you support Kavanaugh? He squirms, doesn't answer questions, has temper tantrums...what positions does he support that make you think this gonnarhea weasel should be on the SCOTUS? Genuinely curious.
I like Kavanaugh. Super smart guy. I actually like the idea of Catholics on the SCOTUS.... they seem well suited for this. I find him to be pretty genuine and well put together considering the crazy process he has to go through. He is a bit quirky.... but nothing he does is off putting to me. Is that detailed enough?
Importantly, which directions do you think his rulings will lean that will be favorable? I understand he's terrible on 4th Amendment. For someone such as yourself, lacking trust in the police, he seems a bad choice.
In general I think he will work out fine for my personal interests, but it is hard to tell really. In general, I am Libertarian leaning and he seems to line up pretty well with some of my ideas. But, saying this I will clarify that I am a strong law and order kind of person... but, saying this, I do not agree to expansive police power on things like pot or seizure of property. I think though, I really would like the SCOTUS to be very conservative in the future. If things need to change in the US this change should come by consensus and not through the court. My political views don't really line up with any particular current political group... so.... it is hard for me to be really passionate one way or another.

What I am passionate about are core principles... one of these being presumption of innocence. This is why I care about this topic.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

John D wrote:
John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Again, somebody tell me why, exactly, you support Kavanaugh? He squirms, doesn't answer questions, has temper tantrums...what positions does he support that make you think this gonnarhea weasel should be on the SCOTUS? Genuinely curious.
I like Kavanaugh. Super smart guy. I actually like the idea of Catholics on the SCOTUS.... they seem well suited for this. I find him to be pretty genuine and well put together considering the crazy process he has to go through. He is a bit quirky.... but nothing he does is off putting to me. Is that detailed enough?
Importantly, which directions do you think his rulings will lean that will be favorable? I understand he's terrible on 4th Amendment. For someone such as yourself, lacking trust in the police, he seems a bad choice.
In general I think he will work out fine for my personal interests, but it is hard to tell really. In general, I am Libertarian leaning and he seems to line up pretty well with some of my ideas. But, saying this I will clarify that I am a strong law and order kind of person... but, saying this, I do not agree to expansive police power on things like pot or seizure of property. I think though, I really would like the SCOTUS to be very conservative in the future. If things need to change in the US this change should come by consensus and not through the court. My political views don't really line up with any particular current political group... so.... it is hard for me to be really passionate one way or another.

What I am passionate about are core principles... one of these being presumption of innocence. This is why I care about this topic.
As has been pointed out before, this isn't a criminal trial, so presumption of innocence may not be the best reason to support him. It is his character, which, even drinking follies aside, seems sadly lacking. He isn't even-tempered and doesn't seem very judicial to me. The whole bit with his money doesn't seem adequately answered. And Free Thoughtpolice has some interesting observations above, none of which are well addressed.

CaptainFluffyBunny

I mean that Kavanaugh supporters haven't well-addressed them, not Free Thoughtpolice.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

So Linus accepted the code of conduct because he didn't want to be mistaken for a Nazi :twatson:

Well, on one hand he seems to be at least somewhat aware that SJWs are opportunistic, disingenuous shits.

On the other, he seems to be naive about what'll happen now that he's let SJWs have a CoC to defend.

I remember an instance where he explained his explosive reactions to bad code. He said that if his rejections weren't decisive, people would come back with revisions or yet another angle in pursuit of a bad idea. The result was 2 people had their time wasted, and the author still felt bad about being turned down. It was better just to go off on someone so that they knew whatever they were doing was not going to be accepted.

So, I expect Torvalds is going to find out just what kind of efficiency tax letting SJWs into the tent will extract. It'll be hellish for someone who doesn't like his time wasted and has decided showing his temper is no longer acceptable.

https://imgur.com/WmSbjT0.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45664640

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ape+lust wrote: So Linus accepted the code of conduct because he didn't want to be mistaken for a Nazi :twatson:

Well, on one hand he seems to be at least somewhat aware that SJWs are opportunistic, disingenuous shits.

On the other, he seems to be naive about what'll happen now that he's let SJWs have a CoC to defend.

I remember an instance where he explained his explosive reactions to bad code. He said that if his rejections weren't decisive, people would come back with revisions or yet another angle in pursuit of a bad idea. The result was 2 people had their time wasted, and the author still felt bad about being turned down. It was better just to go off on someone so that they knew whatever they were doing was not going to be accepted.

So, I expect Torvalds is going to find out just what kind of efficiency tax letting SJWs into the tent will extract. It'll be hellish for someone who doesn't like his time wasted and has decided showing his temper is no longer acceptable.

https://imgur.com/WmSbjT0.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45664640
At least he sounds quite provisional around it. It's always harder to get rid of the rats once they're in the door, but it will be easier the more people that see the rats for rats. And my guess is that they'll make themselves known.

John D

Post by John D »

John D wrote:
John D wrote:

As has been pointed out before, this isn't a criminal trial, so presumption of innocence may not be the best reason to support him. It is his character, which, even drinking follies aside, seems sadly lacking. He isn't even-tempered and doesn't seem very judicial to me. The whole bit with his money doesn't seem adequately answered. And Free Thoughtpolice has some interesting observations above, none of which are well addressed.
Well... I really don't care if he did lots of shit when he was 20 years old (or even 17 for that matter) and this just makes him a more normal guy in my mind. I actually feel like I could be pretty friendly with him... hang out and have a few BEERS! (HE LIKES BEER). But, Dr. Ford on the other hand makes my skin crawl. Just my 2c. I am not claiming I know if she is lying or not... but I am saying that I would NEVER want to hang out with her. She is scary.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Meh, I suspect Kavanaugh would treat us mere mortals with the rich contempt he is certain we deserve. Matt may have exaggerated a little about prep school types, but not by much. He is the product of vast privilege, and everything he's done seems to confirm that sort of attitude, to my thinking at least. You could always ask him for beers and check his response, especially if he get confirmed.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Meh, I suspect Kavanaugh would treat us mere mortals with the rich contempt he is certain we deserve. Matt may have exaggerated a little about prep school types, but not by much. He is the product of vast privilege, and everything he's done seems to confirm that sort of attitude, to my thinking at least. You could always ask him for beers and check his response, especially if he get confirmed.
Ahh, so he's more Ted Knight than Rodney Dangerfield.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well if all the political and or judicial drama has been exhausted I see that Mythcon has a couple of videos up.

I've watched some of number 2 - and if this is the quality of content Mythcon is providing they might as well cancel it now. Not that it's especially bad - just that it does not rise above the level that the Youtube creators are already giving away for free. I'm not really educated, entertained or informed - or even interested for that matter.

B - as best - must try harder.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:35 am
Brive1987 wrote:
I read this through. The base question (who do you find more credible?) strikes me as odd. Apparent credibility is a poor substitute for “does the case against BK meet a reasonable test, and what are the KPIs for reasonable
[....]

Then you get this crazy chick going off script:
[....]
I linked to that article expressly because it presented differing views to consider. Funny how after all these years at the Pit, I'm being accused of tendentiousness on this topic.

What I see throughout your comments is a narrow focus on whether Blasey-Ford's testimony would meet the standard of sufficient evidence for conviction in a criminal trial. It wouldn't*; but this is not a criminal trial, rather a confirmation hearing for an appointment. The burden of proof rests on the nominee to show he is worthy of the office. wrt the accusations, if it can be shown that they are consistent with BK's behavior and activities during the times in question (& the pieces for that have already started to rapidly fall into place), AND no evidence can be found to expressly rule out the plausibility of all the accusations, then the bar has not been met, and the candidate must be rejected.

Above and beyond the specific allegations of sexual assault, the process has revealed a lengthy and pervasive pattern of pathological lying by the nominee, coupled with strong indications of severe character flaws including alcohol abuse, an explosive temper, excessive political partisanship unsuitable for a judge, a sense of entitlement and the assumption that the rules don't apply to him.

I wouldn’t have an issue if the pitch was lying under oath, though I’d want to make sure that spin wasn’t happening.

Re the actual basis for finding his otherwise excellent record / on record character to be sub-par. The issue isn’t a narrow legal basis for guilt. Presumption of innocence is generally a cultural value which has been subsumed into law.

The issue is one that MarkC identified. There has to be commonly accepted objective and reusable sets of standards used to evaluate such claims,even in the context of a hearing. And that does not appear to be the case.

It is a good video.

It’s clear we all have our biases. You loath preppies. I loath the leverage of this claim (whether right or wrong) by the SJ brigade. Regardless, the foundation issue remains.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

John D wrote: I really don't care if he did lots of shit when he was 20 years old (or even 17 for that matter) and this just makes him a more normal guy in my mind. I actually feel like I could be pretty friendly with him... hang out and have a few BEERS! (HE LIKES BEER).
He likes beer with people far above your social station and wouldn't spend time with you if you paid him.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:35 am
Brive1987 wrote:
I read this through. The base question (who do you find more credible?) strikes me as odd. Apparent credibility is a poor substitute for “does the case against BK meet a reasonable test, and what are the KPIs for reasonable
[....]

Then you get this crazy chick going off script:
[....]
I linked to that article expressly because it presented differing views to consider. Funny how after all these years at the Pit, I'm being accused of tendentiousness on this topic.

What I see throughout your comments is a narrow focus on whether Blasey-Ford's testimony would meet the standard of sufficient evidence for conviction in a criminal trial. It wouldn't*; but this is not a criminal trial, rather a confirmation hearing for an appointment. The burden of proof rests on the nominee to show he is worthy of the office. wrt the accusations, if it can be shown that they are consistent with BK's behavior and activities during the times in question (& the pieces for that have already started to rapidly fall into place), AND no evidence can be found to expressly rule out the plausibility of all the accusations, then the bar has not been met, and the candidate must be rejected.

Above and beyond the specific allegations of sexual assault, the process has revealed a lengthy and pervasive pattern of pathological lying by the nominee, coupled with strong indications of severe character flaws including alcohol abuse, an explosive temper, excessive political partisanship unsuitable for a judge, a sense of entitlement and the assumption that the rules don't apply to him.

I wouldn’t have an issue if the pitch was lying under oath, though I’d want to make sure that spin wasn’t happening.

Re the actual basis for finding his otherwise excellent record / on record character to be sub-par. The issue isn’t a narrow legal basis for guilt. Presumption of innocence is generally a cultural value which has been subsumed into law.

The issue is one that MarkC identified. There has to be commonly accepted objective and reusable sets of standards used to evaluate such claims,even in the context of a hearing. And that does not appear to be the case.

It is a good video.

It’s clear we all have our biases. You loath preppies. I loath the leverage of this claim (whether right or wrong) by the SJ brigade. Regardless, the foundation issue remains.
You seem quite certain that there is no merit to her claim.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Sunder wrote:
John D wrote: I really don't care if he did lots of shit when he was 20 years old (or even 17 for that matter) and this just makes him a more normal guy in my mind. I actually feel like I could be pretty friendly with him... hang out and have a few BEERS! (HE LIKES BEER).
He likes beer with people far above your social station and wouldn't spend time with you if you paid him.
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances ... cation.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Define “merit”.

My line is that on the one hand there is no structure in the jelly that would permit an informed point of view. And on the other we have a SJW dogpile.

Unsubstantiated thirty five year old beer soaked me-too memories are a bullshit escalation in the Trump Wars.

Remember when the dems were aghast that the Republicans wouldn’t accept the election result? :) :lol: :lol: :bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Miranda calls out Ford’s simpering “little lamb lost” BS.

http://i.imgur.com/WoCv9av.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Define “merit”.

My line is that on the one hand there is no structure in the jelly that would permit an informed point of view. And on the other we have a SJW dogpile.

Unsubstantiated thirty five year old beer soaked me-too memories are a bullshit escalation in the Trump Wars.

Remember when the dems were aghast that the Republicans wouldn’t accept the election result? :) :lol: :lol: :bjarte:
Nice non sequitur.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

You don’t find “the resistance” deliciously ironic?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

An interesting article about how privilege and entitlement are often a gateway drug to downward social mobility, rather than guarantees of an easy life.

And how some privileged, entitled people bypass this by padding their CV and brown-nosing.

This is Rebecca Watson. She thinks she is entitled to it all, will brown-nose her way to as much of it as she can, but still be unable to make a success of things, because of the white privilege she thinks will get her everywhere.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/do-middle-cl ... d-mobility

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:28 pm
htt.ps://twitter.com/bbcworldservice/status/1044940262164893696
Hey Keating. Went to Floriade today with the family - first time. It appeared to be a mini Easter Show for Tulips.

But seriously. The diversity was astounding. Even for me. I reckon the very significant crowds were between 75% and 95% Indian/Chinese/ostentatious Muslim. Even my new-age daughter expressed interest.

I did note the circus lying between and across the plastic poppy AWM display, with one father loudly yelling “but they are fake flowers”

Is this demographic thing happening for a reason or did we just get lucky? Also. I note Civic (along Northborne) has been demolished in favour of big blocks of units to be serviced by light rail of some sort.

Welcome to Sydney.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:22 am
Hey Keating. Went to Floriade today with the family - first time. It appeared to be a mini Easter Show for Tulips.

But seriously. The diversity was astounding. Even for me. I reckon the very significant crowds were between 75% and 95% Indian/Chinese/ostentatious Muslim. Even my new-age daughter expressed interest.

I did note the circus lying between and across the plastic poppy AWM display, with one father loudly yelling “but they are fake flowers”
Yeah, I've noticed that in previous years. I'm not sure what it is about Floriade that draws the diversity in. If you walk around Burley Griffen when Floriade isn't on, you rarely encounter it. It's just Floriade. I occasionally see south-east Asians in my hiking groups, and my company's staff is fairly diverse. I'm living in a reasonably diverse area now too. There's some public housing nearby, which has some rather shady looking people (of all colours, including white). On the other hand, my immediate neighbours are Nepalese. I rather like them as they are doing their best to become bogans - they even have Australian flag beach towels. It's very noticeable in newer suburbs, not so much in established ones. Most of them have government jobs too, from talking with them.

I don't bother with Floriade anymore. Not because of the diversity, but because it's largely a commercial, money extracting venture these days, rather than being about flowers.
Is this demographic thing happening for a reason or did we just get lucky? Also. I note Civic (along Northborne) has been demolished in favour of big blocks of units to be serviced by light rail of some sort.

Welcome to Sydney.
Indeed. This is what Labor having single party status here does. Many of the MLAs who voted for the eye-sore that the tram is becoming have investments in those properties you'd have seen. I strongly suspect the boondoggle Canberra tram is going to give the Sydney one a run for our money. That comes from having the bloody Greens holding the balance of power in the Legislative Assembly. Worse, when you think that the majority of Canberra voted against self-government in the 80s, but we got it anyways. The majority of us were also against expanding the number of leeches to 25 from 17, but we also got that anyway.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: You don’t find “the resistance” deliciously ironic?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

She wants a revolution against the people with the guns. She a smart girl our Becca. :clap:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:angry-screaming: :auto-ambulance:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote: She wants a revolution against the people with the guns. She a smart girl our Becca. :clap:
I get the feeling that when she says 'we' she means everyone else.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Brive1987 wrote:

Rebecca getting angry that people aren't making the effort. lol

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

File this one under 'Getting hoist by your own retard...edness'

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ahem ...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:

HAHA! Rebecca is just making excuses for not bothering to vote. She probably isn't even registered (if she was registered, she'd complain every time she got a jury summons, which so far hasn't happened).

If Democrats don't do well, don't blame her. Should've thrown a revolution. A woke girl won't leave the house for less.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Fucking loving the Graham Linehan story.

Here's Godless Spellchecker's take...
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Check this out

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez once criticized our shoopery, grousing that all we did was catch people in unflattering poses, then run filters on them until they looked ugly...

https://imgur.com/SywUr7R.jpg

Bravo, Peez!

You NAILED them, stubby!

https://i.imgur.com/0RjQMu4.jpg

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Who is this Victoria Sponge and why is she allowed to help Rose West win a baking competition?
Is she West's lesbian "friend" in prison?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:17 am
Is there anybody here that thinks "The Devil's Triangle" is a drinking game?
Honestly, it could be. Or it could be like a drug thing. It could also be a threesome. I will say have never heard the phrase before this so I don't know.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Honestly, it could be. Or it could be like a drug thing. It could also be a threesome. I will say have never heard the phrase before this so I don't know.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:03 pm
Miranda calls out Ford’s simpering “little lamb lost” BS.

http://i.imgur.com/WoCv9av.jpg
Having finally checked out a few clips of Ford's testimony to see what the fuss is about I am surprised more people don't seem to notice the field of red flags popping up. The manipulativeness of her body language and voice is quite blatant. Her act is anything but convincing.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Well, this looks familiar.

http://www.makethemscared.com/

https://imgur.com/lLrXrra.png

https://imgur.com/tque8Jd.png

Perps #2 and #3 must be working from a playbook. They live on different sides of the globe, but their MOs are exactly the same :D

https://imgur.com/eDw052m.png

A memento from when APlussers ranged free and Peez carried a grenade launcher:

https://imgur.com/sxsTumK.png

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

comhcinc wrote:
More than likely, Satan chose 3 goofy frat boys from each wannabe animal house and were instructed that after they sold their souls they would tell any suspicious people that devil's triangle was either 3 way sex with 2 (probably gay) dudes and one drunken chick. Or a drinking game? :roll:
And not a pledge to help Satan conquer the world after he used his magic to get power like SCOTUS and POTUS positions?
Seriously though I would be more likely to believe that if K hadn't given dubious answers to the other questions.
btw, If you were in a job interview and you were asked if you had or have had a drinking problem you would get belligerent and go how about YOU?
Have you had a drinking problem? Think you would or should get the job?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

i've never been in a job interview where I was asked if I had a drinking problem 35 years ago.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

SM1957 wrote: i've never been in a job interview where I was asked if I had a drinking problem 35 years ago.
On the other hand - I'm thinking of applying for a position as a qualify assessor in a distillery.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

MarcusAu wrote:
SM1957 wrote: i've never been in a job interview where I was asked if I had a drinking problem 35 years ago.
On the other hand - I'm thinking of applying for a position as a qualify assessor in a distillery.
I could never get the hang of spitting it back out again after I tasted it.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MWSnap010 2018-10-01, 11_59_05.jpg
(18.82 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
MWSnap011 2018-10-01, 11_59_20.jpg
(75.69 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
The big question surely is: What shirt was he wearing at the time....?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45703700

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The centre discovered the Higgs Boson?

I wonder what it's pronouns are...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote: MWSnap010 2018-10-01, 11_59_05.jpg

MWSnap011 2018-10-01, 11_59_20.jpg

The big question surely is: What shirt was he wearing at the time....?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45703700
More like this guy, please. What a boss.

https://imgur.com/kf3g4fn.png

I hope he knows that an apology would only embolden them to fuck him over harder. Hang tough.

Note that last line I included. The BBC is still fucking Tim Hunt over. Hunt presented that BBC quote as an absurdity and immediately dismissed it as an absurdity, but who would know that?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The day seems less bright without a rainbow....

...Geoffrey Hayes dead...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45706667

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Unequivocal 'proof' that Christine Blasey Ford is a big fat fibber. :o

"Pretty Pose"

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Here's even more context for those with time on their hands...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gtivBrRtco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkgVuN3gNwY

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

shoutinghorse wrote: Unequivocal 'proof' that Christine Blasey Ford is a big fat fibber. :o

"Pretty Pose"
That sounds very much like "hyp-ma-tizing" at 17:21. Horse, where do you find such bullshit? Is there a secret part of the web where they store this kind of moronic "long words not quite used correctly" pseudo-intelligent gobshite? Christ, the kind of hillbilly filth that would listen to this and nod along in sage agreement, it makes me sick to think of them.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: ...the kind of hillbilly filth that would listen to this and nod along in sage agreement, it makes me sick to think of them.
Your Welcomme.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Holy shit. Wake up today to find that Geoffrey out of Rainbow and Dredd co-creator Carlos Ezquerra have passed away.

And Charles Aznavour too, even though I never really knew much about him, tbh. But still.

Major suckage.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

To me this news is Apocalyptic.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Tigzy wrote: Holy shit. Wake up today to find that Geoffrey out of Rainbow and Dredd co-creator Carlos Ezquerra have passed away.

And Charles Aznavour too, even though I never really knew much about him, tbh. But still.

Major suckage.
Or Charles AzNoVoice as Eric Morecombe referred to him.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

That's got to hurt. :(

https://i.imgur.com/UGMKFP8.png

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/four- ... Y4.twitter

(Oh and C02 OM fella, you're still a twat but congratulations, you're the 1st to enter my ignore list .. Now Fuck Off)

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Eric Morecambe even...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:15 am
Eric Morecambe even...
...very Wise.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Laying pipes with Katie.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Well, Peez has caught whiff of Strumia.

http://archive.is/FpZZR

Did Strumia say anything about race? Right out of the gate, Peez pegged him as a white supremacist.

He's also scorning his grammar, calling his writing incoherent. An Italian guy writing in English. Peez should rebut him in Italian.

The harshest bit -- Peez participated in 3 job searches last year and Alessandro Strumia wouldn't have qualified for any of them.

So, Mr Strumia's career will probably peak in Geneva and not Morris, Minnesota. He'll just have to live with it.