Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:58 pm
Guest_b8931fdb wrote: How is writing in a yearbook "devil's triangle" which Kos describes as a threesome anything close to what Kos then says is "could be an admission of finding date rape cool"?

What on earth does a threesome have to do with date rape?

Checking, yes, the URL to this site IS "slymepit", not "rationalwiki".
I didn't say that that I agreed with any claim that the Daily KOs article said about the yearbook claims. My reason for linking to the article is because they had a reproduction of his yearbook page. The Daily KOs is reliably a POS, kind of a leftwing Fox, so don't take that link as me endorsing them.
What a 2 dude on one chick 3some has to do with the claims at hand is that he admits to doing it. It is a coincidence because it is an admission that he would be open to sharing his chick with his buddy, which is something that not all dudes are in to.
A non consensual threesome becomes date rape when one of the participants doesn't consent. Is there some kind of SJW taint to that?
It's strong evidence

a Kavanaugh like many high school kids lie about their sexual conquests
b Kavanaugh considers a drunk groping with failure to remove clothes foiled when buddy jumps on top of them a threesome (this is Ford's claim) and memorialized it in the yearbook as "devil's triangle"
c Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another (Kos' claim)
d Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another with many men not just Judge, (Avenatti's claim)
e Intelligent Design
f It's not strong evidence of anything

(re nym's and vs ip's, iirc, that's why the FT implemented ip hashing) (otherwise, I'd prefer not to discuss it and just say no thank you)
a K talking about his threesome and finger fucking and forgetting was in his college yearbook I think. Still he probably lied like you imply. He wanted to get credit for a consensual 3some instead of a foiled date rape attempt between "buddies".
c Again I told you i didn't endorse the content of the Daily KOs article, I put the link in because I was referring to K's yearbook entries. As to your "no one can think of" just how much do you know about this matter? You were there at something that didn't happen.
e&f So far you have implied that my arguments are like the Rational Wiki, now I'm a creationist.
Go fuck yourself anynomous moron.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Really? wrote: Does anyone think PZ has noticed that Kavanaugh has done the ancient accusation equivalent of the ZOOM defense?
All PZ Meyers can "notice" these days is the current state of his colonic polyps, and wonder whether his mind is playing tricks on him as he sits there convinced they were smaller last year.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

> Does he want America to believe that the only thing that he did until well into his college years was effectively kiss or French kiss?"

Here he says at 1:20 he "I think it shows he is lying and I am aware of many many witnesses that will testify that that is an absolute lie."

All he needs is one woman to say Kavanaugh did more than kiss her.

Can't wait for us Dems to run Avenatti /eye-roll

free thoughtpolice

Really wrote:
And the other accuser facilitated communication with her memories to remember the full name proclamation of the guy who slapped a dick in her face in front of a room full of people, none of whom have yet corroborated.
For the sake of argument: Your room full of people was a half dozen frats and one hapless drunken chick. Only K actually took his dick out but the rest of them in intentionally getting her drunk and egging on the behavior that accelerated into something more serious.
Can you see where these guys might not want to come forward, given them possibly having some degree of complicity?

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Really wrote:
And the other accuser facilitated communication with her memories to remember the full name proclamation of the guy who slapped a dick in her face in front of a room full of people, none of whom have yet corroborated.
For the sake of argument: Your room full of people was a half dozen frats and one hapless drunken chick. Only K actually took his dick out but the rest of them in intentionally getting her drunk and egging on the behavior that accelerated into something more serious.
Can you see where these guys might not want to come forward, given them possibly having some degree of complicity?
I see your point. Absence of evidence is evidence of facial dick slapping.
Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:56 pm

> Does he want America to believe that the only thing that he did until well into his college years was effectively kiss or French kiss?"

Here he says at 1:20 he "I think it shows he is lying and I am aware of many many witnesses that will testify that that is an absolute lie."

All he needs is one woman to say Kavanaugh did more than kiss her.

Can't wait for us Dems to run Avenatti /eye-roll
How dare you? The guy who represented the woman who accepted hush money and refused to hush is our ultimate moral arbiter.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:28 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: Maybe a coincidence but...
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9 ... -One-Woman
Apparently one of Kavanaugh's accomplishments was a Devil's Triangle, having a 3some with a woman and another dude. Sounds like what Blasey's claim about what Judge and Kavanaugh were up to.
I thought that was a spit roast, or maybe that's one component of a Devil's Triangle. Or DP. Or something...
Does anybody else giggle inside when Dopinder calls Dead Pool DP?

Keating

Post by Keating »

It's probably bad that everyone knows what 'DP' means.

free thoughtpolice

Really wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with you? Didn't you get the memo where K admitted to be a member of the secret Clit and Tit club. It's a secret society. They spit on a saint's picture (these are privileged sissy boys that don't like bleeding), and make an oath not to rat on their fellow gang members.
And they tie a brick around the evidence and go for a boat ride. :drool:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Keating wrote: It's probably bad that everyone knows what 'DP' means.
This is the mainstream media now. Monica spat Bill's jizz on her dress. Bush authorized testicle torture and indefinite incarceration. Obama kept it going. Now the Democrats are pretending to give a fuck about long-ago nebulous sexual allegations that can't be proven or disproven in any meaningful way. If only this country had a movement dedicated to discerning reality from biased bullshit...

Really?

Post by Really? »

What the fuck is wrong with you? Didn't you get the memo where K admitted to be a member of the secret Clit and Tit club. It's a secret society. They spit on a saint's picture (these are privileged sissy boys that don't like bleeding), and make an oath not to rat on their fellow gang members.
No, I didn't get the memo. It all sounds like either bullshit or Skull and Bones shit. You don't address how all of the claims you have made have been full of shit to date. Less than Shermer quality. You literally use lack of evidence of a claim as evidence of a claim. Tsk tsk.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I managed to get an internal project called DVDA :-)

Also, in the pharma industry there are games played: the first successful beta blocker was called propanolol, and after it garnered $$$$$ for ICI, all the other bug pharma companies tried to get non-patent-encumbered drug-a-likes, often called Me Too (yikes!) drugs. Pfizer managed to come up with Lopressor, which has the pharmaceutical name Metoprolol==Me Too Prolol.

An example of a name that didn't quite make it to market was a 5-HT1D agonist, the most successful of which was Sumatriptan which made a metric megafucktonne of $$$ for GSK. Again, there was a huge rush for Me Toos, and Merck had something that for a while had the name Similatriptan, until someone spotted it. Source - my ex-wife, who worked on the stability of it for a decade or more...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hey you Detroit area Pitizens -- hope you didn't eat the pizza at any Tigers games:

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/detr ... e-charged/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Two things:
1. Getting a product called DVDA istrivially easy if: (a) you're the lead TPM, and; (b) you work with Digital Video and Advertising, and; (c) you're way more preverted than anyone else on the team.

2. Similatriptan made it to market, but under a different name.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Hey you Detroit area Pitizens -- hope you didn't eat the pizza at any Tigers games:

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/detr ... e-charged/
Little Caesar’s pizza is such shit you could never tell if it had a big loogie on it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

1) BK has rapey hair;
2) He's a preppie;
3) He has rapey hair;
4) He was born in '65 and his name is Brett. Never trust an Irish Catholic named 'Brett'. There is no St. Brett.

QED.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: 1) BK has rapey hair;
2) He's a preppie;
3) He has rapey hair;
4) He was born in '65 and his name is Brett. Never trust an Irish Catholic named 'Brett'. There is no St. Brett.

QED.
Where is the Shakesville link?

free thoughtpolice

Really? wrote:
No, I didn't get the memo. It all sounds like either bullshit or Skull and Bones shit. You don't address how all of the claims you have made have been full of shit to date. Less than Shermer quality. You literally use lack of evidence of a claim as evidence of a claim. Tsk tsk.
You have just ignored the facts i have supplied to you because they conflicted with your predetermined opinion. Even K's earler supporters are admitting he is a rape monster. :drool:
on Twitter that the remaining signers of the letter are "the 2 men whom Ramirez alleged had egged on Kavanaugh, the wife of the man she said told her to ‘kiss it,’ and one other classmate."

One of those names particularly stands out. Louisa Garry has been a Kavanaugh friend "for 35 years" and has been very public in her support, even starring in an $1.5 million ad campaign praising Kavanaugh as "of the highest integrity as a person." The conservative group behind the ad now appears to have deleted the announcement that introduced that ad.

Garry does not seem to be withdrawing her support for Kavanaugh entirely, but that she now does not want to "dispute" another classmate’s claims that Kavanaugh drunkenly thrust his penis in a woman's face during a college party, causing her to make unwanted contact as she tried to push him away, seems noteworthy.
Are you going to say poor Brett was a good chiorboy that doesn't remember any drunken parties because he didn't go to them, and his calendar has no mention about his attempts at sexual assault?
Remember that he admits to being a member of the secret Courage and Truth, or as it was referred to as Clit and Tit in common usage in his college yearbook.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Maybe a coincidence but...
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9 ... -One-Woman
Apparently one of Kavanaugh's accomplishments was a Devil's Triangle, having a 3some with a woman and another dude. Sounds like what Blasey's claim about what Judge and Kavanaugh were up to.
I thought that was a spit roast, or maybe that's one component of a Devil's Triangle. Or DP. Or something...
Now the buzz is that "Devil's Triangle" in obnoxious preppie lingo meant: mouth, pussy, ass all in one encounter.

Which in my lexicon is found under "sex."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: 1) BK has rapey hair;
2) He's a preppie;
3) He has rapey hair;

QED.
Where is the Shakesville link?
I don't think the Skakies could even bare to look at his rapey hair.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:38 am
What is your alternate explanation for this woman's statement?
How about she is a lying slut? It defies imagination to believe that a drunken frat boy would wave his weenie at a girl!
:o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Quillette take on Mythcon and its audience:

https://quillette.com/2018/09/24/amidst ... -centrism/

Are we "radical centrists", too?

Keating

Post by Keating »

I'm curious what people think about the allegations against Keith Ellison.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma wrote: Two things:
1. Getting a product called DVDA istrivially easy if: (a) you're the lead TPM, and; (b) you work with Digital Video and Advertising, and; (c) you're way more preverted than anyone else on the team.

2. Similatriptan made it to market, but under a different name.
You're incredibly lucky. I can't even get our company to use code names rather than "new feature" vs "old feature". We're constantly encountering the "new new feature" problem. At least I can occasionally sneak something passive aggressive into the comments and variable names.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Human rights violations.

:hankey:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

That tweet is not good English.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I listen to a number of Democrap podcasts, these people are as cray-cray in their own way as Alex Jones. Less flamboyant in their beliefs sure. But crazy all the same. And this is pizzagate for the blues. Complete with FFFF/DT code and panty-flags of shame.

So no, I don’t just believe never trumper fems responding to clear and present political danger. I don’t trust someone who was as pissed as a newt while trying to distinguish a plastic penis from the real thing waved in her direction. Someone still trying to find the right filter for her memories 35 years later.

I don’t trust someone who can allegedly recall her decision making process after her near-death, attempted rape, but can’t place any other relevant detail about the day or night in question. Or even identify her cohort. Or how she got home.

The fact these harpies are liberal psych majors wielding pussy hats and attitude places them in the same category as the Carrie Poppy’s of the world. How much evidence would it take for you to believe their rants about 10 min long public Shermer-bation sessions or trust the mad bitches that emerged to point and cackle at Radford for alleged mind rape?

And even if all this was true. Which it isn’t. I don’t believe 50 year old Judges should be benchmarked to the sexapades of 1980s teenagers.

Jesus. And so far, not even the pink hair brigade can place him actually having sex.

Even the SJW skeptic bête noire had the implicit hepatitis finger pointed at him for alcohol driven anal abuse. Now that’s a legacy.

:cdc:

And when all is said and done. Never forget.

Stollznow.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

How come American Senators used to be able to leave chicks to drown in cars while they swam to the surface and the worst that happened was that they could not run for President.

But now, you are disbarred from being a judge based on something that happened in 1982 that one of the accusers says she had forgotten all about until recently?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Let us not forget that one of the leaders of the Women's March had a past that was more corrupt than trying to kiss a girl in 1982.

Donna Hylton used pliers on a Jews balls. Then he was killed

She was forgiven by the Liberal Left.

And yet something that happened in 1982, disbars Kavanuagh.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Eh, the other side being worse or hypocrites doesn’t seem the best argument to me. The better one is based in the problems with trial by media, believing the victim, and the naked political nature of the timing. If anyone was really concerned with ‘victims’, it should have been raised in July during the original hearings.

I also hate that I know this much about American politics. All I wanted from your President was to kill the TPP and to stop dragging us into military adventures. I’m sad that both sides of Australia’s government seem determined to overturn the former.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Of course, they didn't have 'believe the victim' in the case of Edward Kennedy. The victim was dead. It didn't do his career that much damage.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Really?

Post by Really? »

Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:38 pm
Really? wrote:
You have just ignored the facts i have supplied to you because they conflicted with your predetermined opinion. Even K's earler supporters are admitting he is a rape monster. :drool:
on Twitter that the remaining signers of the letter are "the 2 men whom Ramirez alleged had egged on Kavanaugh, the wife of the man she said told her to ‘kiss it,’ and one other classmate."

One of those names particularly stands out. Louisa Garry has been a Kavanaugh friend "for 35 years" and has been very public in her support, even starring in an $1.5 million ad campaign praising Kavanaugh as "of the highest integrity as a person." The conservative group behind the ad now appears to have deleted the announcement that introduced that ad.

Garry does not seem to be withdrawing her support for Kavanaugh entirely, but that she now does not want to "dispute" another classmate’s claims that Kavanaugh drunkenly thrust his penis in a woman's face during a college party, causing her to make unwanted contact as she tried to push him away, seems noteworthy.
Are you going to say poor Brett was a good chiorboy that doesn't remember any drunken parties because he didn't go to them, and his calendar has no mention about his attempts at sexual assault?
Remember that he admits to being a member of the secret Courage and Truth, or as it was referred to as Clit and Tit in common usage in his college yearbook.
The "facts" you have provided are uncorroborated recovered memories. You keep requiring Kavanaugh to prove that he DIDN'T engage in those two very specific encounters...encounters whose only witnesses are the alleged victims. 1's best friend didn't corroborate. No one at a bustling party remembers the dude whipping out his dick. No one in the building remembers the it totally happened moment when the buddy shouted his full name.

You would like Jennifer Granholm's take on the issue. She believes the fact that there are no corroborating witnesses makes Kavanaugh look guiltier.

The Times has been lying.
A New York Times article scrutinizing inside jokes in the 1983 yearbook of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s Georgetown Preparatory School hid multiple problems with its claims, including that it was sourced to a rabidly anti-Trump politician in Maryland and his associate.

The article reveals inside jokes about a friend of Kavanaugh and his classmates named Renate Schroeder Dolphin. The classmates are featured in a picture with a caption “Renate Alumnius,” which the Times’ named and anonymous sources argue is bragging about sex. The classmates strenuously insist that the reference was nothing of the kind and that none of the men had sexual relations with the friend. They say that they attended each other’s dances and prep school functions and maintained the friendship throughout the next several decades.

The original article published online on Monday night was quickly scrubbed of a reference to a “Mr. Madaleno.” The Times uses full names on first references to sources and titles on second references, though it was the first time his name was mentioned in the article. The claim of sexual braggadocio is sourced to one named and one anonymous individual who claims to fear retribution. NewsDiffs, a site that tracks changes to articles at the New York Times, caught the rapid deletion of his name. Reporters Kate Kelly and David Enrich did not explain why it was removed.
http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/25/new ... rbook-hit/

You're not bothered by the Kafkaesque process by which the New Yorker came to print their allegation?
In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ah-ramirez

Maybe we were too hard on Stollznow. She BELIEVED that those inappropriate e-mails were sent after she broke up with Radford.

John D

Post by John D »

It is a strange inversion when I agree with everything Tucker says:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Lsuoma wrote: I managed to get an internal project called DVDA :-)

Also, in the pharma industry there are games played: the first successful beta blocker was called propanolol, and after it garnered $$$$$ for ICI, all the other bug pharma companies tried to get non-patent-encumbered drug-a-likes, often called Me Too (yikes!) drugs. Pfizer managed to come up with Lopressor, which has the pharmaceutical name Metoprolol==Me Too Prolol.

An example of a name that didn't quite make it to market was a 5-HT1D agonist, the most successful of which was Sumatriptan which made a metric megafucktonne of $$$ for GSK. Again, there was a huge rush for Me Toos, and Merck had something that for a while had the name Similatriptan, until someone spotted it. Source - my ex-wife, who worked on the stability of it for a decade or more...
This is all true - we openly referred to me-too-alol and me-too-april among later ACE inhibitors. Curiously, Jim Black, who won a Nobel for the novel way in which he developed propranolol (by examining the shape of a receptor and then testing drugs that would fit in the receptor's active site) made it all possible; go to the unimportant rear-end of the molecule and add an insignificant side-chain. Presto - 'new' drug, with a new patent and all piggy-backed on someone else's work. Naturally, when a company's patent on a molecule was about to expire, they did the same to their own product - either with a side-chain, a version containing just the l-isomer rather than the original racemic mixture, or for the chemically destitute, a slow-release version. Then you claim technical issues with producing the older and cheaper drug so that patients have to be switched to the newer and more expensive one. It goes on and on with ever more shady tricks to maximise short term profit. You can quickly identify the hot areas of pharmaceutical sales by looking at the number of look alike drugs serving those diseases. It was anti-hypertensives, then statins and then anti-depressants. I'd find all of this depressing, but what would be the point? - the oldest and cheapest, yet best-proven antidepressant on the market had it's price quadrupled when a cartel of generic companies in Canada got together and arranged a no-competition deal with respect to amitriptyline and other old tricyclics.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Nothing from the calendars indicates whether he might have met Dr. Blasey. Judge Kavanaugh has told friends and advisers that he does not remember her. But senators are likely to question him on his drinking and partying during that era.
Jeesus H Christ, seriously? .. What exactly are they going to ask him, "Judge Kavanaugh, do you remember having a whiskey after your third bottle of Bud or was it a vodka on the night of ???? 1982" .. "Can you please state how many tequila's you drank in the month of May 1983?"

This is a witch hunt, anyone with an ounce of common sense can see it, why on earth is being allowed to continue?

Really?

Post by Really? »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Nothing from the calendars indicates whether he might have met Dr. Blasey. Judge Kavanaugh has told friends and advisers that he does not remember her. But senators are likely to question him on his drinking and partying during that era.
Jeesus H Christ, seriously? .. What exactly are they going to ask him, "Judge Kavanaugh, do you remember having a whiskey after your third bottle of Bud or was it a vodka on the night of ???? 1982" .. "Can you please state how many tequila's you drank in the month of May 1983?"

This is a witch hunt, anyone with an ounce of common sense can see it, why on earth is being allowed to continue?
I think it says a lot that Kavanaugh has not begged the FBI to investigate how many body shots he did in August 1983.

You just know that Kavanaugh did it because he was a woman-hating virgin incel well into college.

John D

Post by John D »

Warren Farrell gives me a bit of insight here, especially on men expressing their emotions.

My wife is very supportive of my feelings when I am sad because I am being empathetic.... a friend's death and the sadness around this for example.

But, the various times I have been emotionally hurt by people (my brother recently), she has no sympathy for how hurt I am. She just says.... well... your brother is an ass hole. She doesn't think it is acceptable for me to feel betrayed by my brother.... just get over it.

I also have a very distinctive memory of a time when I had to work out of town for an extended period. I was having a hard time at work because some people were lying about what I had said. I had to fight very hard to protect my professional integrity. I was super upset over this one night... feeling tired and attacked... I cried when talking to my wife on the phone. She completely dismissed me. She was actually upset at me for being upset. That was a rough night... but it did teach me how my wife really feels about me. She feels I am with her to protect her.... and sometimes she even admits it.

Farrell would say this is typical... that women only want men to share their feeling when it is related to being empathic to others.

Damn. He is right.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Funnily enough, I've just come of metoprolol, which was being used to slow down my racing heart. Pit may recall I had an ER trip this summer; diagnosis is hyperthyroidism, but cause is not yet clear.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And in other news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i467TvgI41s

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

dogen wrote:

Funnily enough, I've just come of metoprolol, which was being used to slow down my racing heart. Pit may recall I had an ER trip this summer; diagnosis is hyperthyroidism, but cause is not yet clear.
You just need to neck (pun intended) some I-131. That set one of our cats right in a couple of weeks. Lots of fun with my bGeigie, showing 100,000 or so CPM.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: You just know that Kavanaugh did it because he was a woman-hating virgin incel well into college.

Perhaps you missed the part where he's accused of attempted rape. And of course, you can wag your dick in someone's face and still preserve your virginity.

Why should we believe anything this man says? He's already perjured himself twice before Congress. And as a fundie pro-life zealot, it'd be fine to 'lie for Jesus' about not overturning Roe v. Wade -- or anything else to get into a position to do so.

We have nine SC justices for 330 million citizens. There is not a short list of one with Bart O'Kavanaugh's name on it, and every nominee should be thoroughly vetted as to their personal character. The only reason for the rush is that Gops expect to lose Senate seats in a few weeks. They want BK now, cuz they do expect him to overturn Roe. These freaks are obsessed with fetuses.

dogen

Post by dogen »

shoutinghorse wrote:

Because reasonable attempts to tank Kavanaugh's nomination -- on the grounds that he's clearly perjured himself to Congress, on multiple occasions -- have failed. Therefore, the Dems are resorting to more desperate measures.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Lsuoma wrote:
dogen wrote:

You just need to neck (pun intended) some I-131. That set one of our cats right in a couple of weeks. Lots of fun with my bGeigie, showing 100,000 or so CPM.
Yep, that's what I'm anticipating once they've figured out if it's Graves disease or something else.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Really? wrote: You just know that Kavanaugh did it because he was a woman-hating virgin incel well into college.
Perhaps you missed the part where he's accused of attempted rape. And of course, you can wag your dick in someone's face and still preserve your virginity.

Why should we believe anything this man says? He's already perjured himself twice before Congress. And as a fundie pro-life zealot, it'd be fine to 'lie for Jesus' about not overturning Roe v. Wade -- or anything else to get into a position to do so.

We have nine SC justices for 330 million citizens. There is not a short list of one with Bart O'Kavanaugh's name on it, and every nominee should be thoroughly vetted as to their personal character. The only reason for the rush is that Gops expect to lose Senate seats in a few weeks. They want BK now, cuz they do expect him to overturn Roe. These freaks are obsessed with fetuses.
Wait... what. Are you trolling or are you just being temporarily stupid. (I say "temporarily" because I know you are not a stupid person)

First of all - how exactly did he perjure himself?.... I listened to much of the hearing.... and I must have missed this part.

Second - He has stated that Roe v. Wade is settled law. What evidence do you have that he will overturn Roe?

(finally... and on a side... I hope the SCOTUS does overturn Roe. I say that the states should decide this. It is a criminal issue, after all, and states should determine how they enforce criminal law).

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

MarcusAu wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:55 am
And in other news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i467TvgI41s
> "So here is some news about me," said the man who is about to try and persuade you he doesn't always do things for himself.

tl;dr as generated by the comments:

> Shutting down This Week In stupid: Yes Sargon, very how dare you. You are shutting down one of my favorite bits across channels for no good reason. This Week In Stupid doesn't have to be a political piece. All it needs to be a hand full of people you feel deserve the spot light for bad decisions. Keep the bit because you had fun pointing out silly people and stupid ideas.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Keating wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:13 pm
I'm curious what people think about the allegations against Keith Ellison.
Ellison seems guilty as hell. But, he is convenient to some people.

Let's not fool ourselves. Both sides have weaponized accusations of sexual impropriety, and if the shoe was on the other foot, the Republicans would be doing the exact same thing, only also invoking Jesus and family.

I really dislike the whole thing. It will come back to haunt everybody involved. I'm sure Kavanaugh is sleazy, but we really can't know if it was sexual assault. But, importantly, this isn't about a trial, it's about his character. It's about whether or not he's fit to be part of SCOTUS. I don't think he is. I think he was selected because he's a careful little toady who will make Scallia look like a peach of a guy.

It does look like he perjured himself, information is being withheld. Now it goes to the trenches for dirty fighting time. It is a fucking shitshow, but I hope he is tanked.

John D

Post by John D »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
And in other news...
> "So here is some news about me," said the man who is about to try and persuade you he doesn't always do things for himself.

> Shutting down This Week In stupid: Yes Sargon, very how dare you. You are shutting down one of my favorite bits across channels for no good reason. This Week In Stupid doesn't have to be a political piece. All it needs to be a hand full of people you feel deserve the spot light for bad decisions. Keep the bit because you had fun pointing out silly people and stupid ideas.
Sargon is not all that smart in my humble opinion. He is a terrible debater and is very light on bring facts to a discussion. He has a successful shtick. He is gonna try something new that he has had little success with. Sounds pretty risky. What can he really tell us other than his funny stories about stupid people from the perspective of a libertarian leaning commentator? Could be a big loss for him and I can see him drifting and becoming unproductive.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: > Shutting down This Week In stupid: Yes Sargon, very how dare you. You are shutting down one of my favorite bits across channels for no good reason. This Week In Stupid doesn't have to be a political piece. All it needs to be a hand full of people you feel deserve the spot light for bad decisions. Keep the bit because you had fun pointing out silly people and stupid ideas.
He wants to concentrate on other things as is his choice, I like TWIS as well but it is his channel to do with as he pleases. He's not saying too much about UKIP but I think they see him as a potential high flyer. He's Gerard Batten's 'Golden Boy' at the moment and I reckon he's being (for want of a better word) groomed for candiature.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

*candidature .. (fucking laptop) :evil:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

John D wrote:
Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
And in other news...

Sargon is not all that smart in my humble opinion. He is a terrible debater and is very light on bring facts to a discussion. He has a successful shtick. He is gonna try something new that he has had little success with. Sounds pretty risky. What can he really tell us other than his funny stories about stupid people from the perspective of a libertarian leaning commentator? Could be a big loss for him and I can see him drifting and becoming unproductive.
I only watched a few TWiS because I can read the articles faster than he can read them out loud, and stopping after every sentence to say "you are a fucking idiot" isn't funny to me.

I agree that he does not seem to debate well. The issue may be that YouTube videos are one-way communication. Debates are two-way. Getting popular doing YouTube videos does not mean you will be a good debater, and you better understand that before you change to a different medium.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

shoutinghorse wrote: ...groomed for candiature.
Sounds like a sweet gig.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

John D wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:28 am
snip

First of all - how exactly did he perjure himself?.... I listened to much of the hearing.... and I must have missed this part.

Second - He has stated that Roe v. Wade is settled law. What evidence do you have that he will overturn Roe?

(finally... and on a side... I hope the SCOTUS does overturn Roe. I say that the states should decide this. It is a criminal issue, after all, and states should determine how they enforce criminal law).
First:

I have not followed the hearings closely, but I wouldn't mind a better explanation of what happened to his debt.

Second:

K has himself said earlier words to the effect that there is no such thing as settled law see https://jonathanturley.org/2018/09/12/a ... nt-page-1/

-----------------------------

I dislike the whole smear campaign against Kavanaugh which mirrors the bullshit about Trump. That doesn't make me a Trump or Kavanaugh supporter, but the terrible behaviors that are rationalized in the name to get them are absolutely corrosive to society and we've seen exactly that since Bork, if not since Clinton's impeachment.

It's all payback on top of payback and underlying that it's payback all the way down. And it just swings from party to party and we are locked in this endless idiot partisan war.

So now the Democrats like the Feminists are the anti-free speech, anti-due process, anti-presumption of innocence, party of prudish behaviors and strict Victorian morality extending into college years that are okay with throwing bombs into civil matters as long as it's at the right targets.

Well, that's not the Democratic Party I've always voted with.

So when I hear "It's just a job interview" and "there is no damage done" and "better safe than sorry" and "lifetime appointment" all to rationalize horrible unethical evidenceless attacks or attacks made in such a way (Feinstein's delay) that abuse both accuser and accused and purely for political reasons, then yeah, it bugs me.

It's just politics. It's just courtroom tactics. It's no big deal. There's no lasting harm to Kavanaugh or his family. It's payback for what they did to Garland.

Fuck that shit.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:03 am

Second:

K has himself said earlier words to the effect that there is no such thing as settled law see https://jonathanturley.org/2018/09/12/a ... nt-page-1/
Just to emphasize, my impression is that Turley:

Supports Roe v. Wade
Strongly dislikes the tactics taken to oust Kavanaugh
Truly thinks Kavanaugh's legal writings show he will vote to overturn Roe V Wade

The link is worth clicking, Turley goes into great detail.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ ... -your-baby

The article is a little, erm, contradictory:

“biological sex doesn't exist”
A few years ago, I attended one of the largest gatherings of transgender people in the world: the Southern Comfort Conference, held in Fort Lauderdale, which draws trans people from across the United States and beyond who contend with and have overcome social barriers to altering one’s sex.
Women are clearly oppressed on the basis of their sex
All of that is, in part, supported by the idea that men and women exist on opposite sides of a gender coin, rather than just being people with somewhat different bodies.

CaptainFluffyBunny

It is politics all the way down. Fairness left the building a long time ago. Or maybe Garland would have been up for a vote, right? It will be up to the people to say "enough" to the dirty political manipulations, and so far they're only doing that when they're calling out the other side.

A while ago, a president got an illicit blowjob, and sex and accusations have been weaponized to an unheard of degree since. While it's disgusting and harming political discourse, it is also sorta funny that Republicans have become so blase about sex since then, especially concerning Trump. You have an admitted serial cheater endorsed by God-fearing Christians. All because of whose side he's on. Gotta love tribalism.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
John D wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:28 am
snip

First:

I have not followed the hearings closely, but I wouldn't mind a better explanation of what happened to his debt.

Second:

-----------------------------

I dislike the whole smear campaign against Kavanaugh which mirrors the bullshit about Trump. That doesn't make me a Trump or Kavanaugh supporter, but the terrible behaviors that are rationalized in the name to get them are absolutely corrosive to society and we've seen exactly that since Bork, if not since Clinton's impeachment.

It's all payback on top of payback and underlying that it's payback all the way down. And it just swings from party to party and we are locked in this endless idiot partisan war.

So now the Democrats like the Feminists are the anti-free speech, anti-due process, anti-presumption of innocence, party of prudish behaviors and strict Victorian morality extending into college years that are okay with throwing bombs into civil matters as long as it's at the right targets.

Well, that's not the Democratic Party I've always voted with.

So when I hear "It's just a job interview" and "there is no damage done" and "better safe than sorry" and "lifetime appointment" all to rationalize horrible unethical evidenceless attacks or attacks made in such a way (Feinstein's delay) that abuse both accuser and accused and purely for political reasons, then yeah, it bugs me.

It's just politics. It's just courtroom tactics. It's no big deal. There's no lasting harm to Kavanaugh or his family. It's payback for what they did to Garland.

Fuck that shit.
Then the question becomes, the the fuck do you do about it? They're using these tactics because they work. Failure to use them means you lose. The Republicans fucked with the nomination of a SCOTUS judge, and now they're reaping the whirlwind. And whining a lot about it too. I agree I don't like seeing the party I've supported for years sink to this, but I have yet to hear anybody give a workable alternative.

Hopefully at some time in the future, there will be an armistice, treaty, and there will be no clouds of mustard gas drifting across the trenches of politics. But don't hold your breath...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: First of all - how exactly did he perjure himself?.... I listened to much of the hearing.... and I must have missed this part.
Newly Released Emails Show Brett Kavanaugh May Have Perjured Himself at Least Four Times
See above: he's a liar. Christian taqiyya exists, and pro-lifers readily engage in it.

Further, his BFF, Mark Judge, swears that he and the Brettster were meek choir boys during prep school. Yet Judge published a memoir about their wild boozing and slut-chasing. BK absolutely denies being anything but a little virginal angel. I might believe him if he instead pleaded Prodigal Son.

WTF -- are you a Tenther?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sargon has also been taking his lumps of late from the usual suspects aka nabobs of negativity and nihilism (Mr Metokur and Ethan Ralph amoungst others).

And there is no doubt that there is a wealth of content to comb through if you are of a mind to find something that would be politically problematic for a potential politician. ('White Niggers' comes to mind).

CaptainFluffyBunny

Suet Cardigan wrote: https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ ... -your-baby

The article is a little, erm, contradictory:

A few years ago, I attended one of the largest gatherings of transgender people in the world: the Southern Comfort Conference, held in Fort Lauderdale, which draws trans people from across the United States and beyond who contend with and have overcome social barriers to altering one’s sex.
Women are clearly oppressed on the basis of their sex
All of that is, in part, supported by the idea that men and women exist on opposite sides of a gender coin, rather than just being people with somewhat different bodies.
Has any tranny or tranny supporter every really delved into the dichotomy of "gender is a social construct" but "transwomen are biological women?" I'd love to hear how they sort this out, but asking them just results in screeching, at least when I do it. But then I am known to lack subtlety and diplomacy.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Now for something completely different:

My friend lost her house in a fire last year. (She's now happily in the nicer one her insurance bought.) On her property she found what had been a big hard rock, but is now light & brittle like pumice. Anyone know how that happened?