Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
BoxNDox

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by BoxNDox »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:11 pm
And also, this Myers blog post is the apex of worthless virtue-signalling (and I don't give a fuck if "virtue-signalling" is associated with the alt-whatever. It just perfectly defines what's going on here).
Just because morons overuse a term it doesn't mean that the term is meaningless. In this case "virtue signalling" definitely fits.

Myers only specified the social groups of the candidates he voted for as a sign of him being "a liberal". He voted for three women, do you see how much of a Nice Guy he is? And a Muslim man too, so edgy, such anti-racism has never been seen before!

Note how he doesn't specify which ideas or policies his candidates support. He doesn't even call them by their names. We could assume he voted for Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway and Louis Farrakhan from what he tells us.
The Muslim man is the more interesting choice. Given where he lives, he's almost certainly referring to Keith Ellison's bid for Attorney General.

I note that Ellison is currently DNC co-chair and a congresscritter, he's actually the mainstream choice. There's nothing remotely edgy about it.

The problem is Ellison has been accused of domestic abuse by his ex-girlfriend. And he's running against a women in the primary.

Guess today is not the day for believing the women, eh PZ?

Really?

Post by Really? »

BoxNDox wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
And also, this Myers blog post is the apex of worthless virtue-signalling (and I don't give a fuck if "virtue-signalling" is associated with the alt-whatever. It just perfectly defines what's going on here).
Just because morons overuse a term it doesn't mean that the term is meaningless. In this case "virtue signalling" definitely fits.

Myers only specified the social groups of the candidates he voted for as a sign of him being "a liberal". He voted for three women, do you see how much of a Nice Guy he is? And a Muslim man too, so edgy, such anti-racism has never been seen before!

Note how he doesn't specify which ideas or policies his candidates support. He doesn't even call them by their names. We could assume he voted for Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway and Louis Farrakhan from what he tells us.
The Muslim man is the more interesting choice. Given where he lives, he's almost certainly referring to Keith Ellison's bid for Attorney General.

I note that Ellison is currently DNC co-chair and a congresscritter, he's actually the mainstream choice. There's nothing remotely edgy about it.

The problem is Ellison has been accused of domestic abuse by his ex-girlfriend. And he's running against a women in the primary.

Wow. Peezus is bragging about voting for a violent domestic abuser who psychologically terrorized a minority woman and her son.

The standard you walk past and all that...

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Speaking of the fat fuck and associates, any news about the Carrier lawsuit?
A rich man has recently offered to fund Carrier. He is somewhat known in the atheist movement (Milwaukee Mysticist?). That's all I know, I just want to see Meyers and Tzvan haul their guts onto the witness stand.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Meyers famously would shank any Christian who tried to help him.

Not quite the same story when it comes to people of other religions.

https://i.imgur.com/tw9Xptx.png
The sooner Little Paul accepts Mohammad as his Lord and savior, the happier he'll be.
Speaking of using "little" as a pejorative...

Check out what Meyers calls Ben Shapiro here:

https://i.imgur.com/IKd6p9W.png

Really?

Post by Really? »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Meyers famously would shank any Christian who tried to help him.

The sooner Little Paul accepts Mohammad as his Lord and savior, the happier he'll be.
Speaking of using "little" as a pejorative...

Shapiro has no idea who PZ is. The former has a real following, many of whom aren't obviously mentally ill.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

I don't mind that The Whored has mental illness-that's pretty common and afflicts a lot of decent people. My problem is that they're so damned proud of it. Every fucking problem they have they wear as a badge of honor, gotta collect those oppression points. They're often self-diagnosed and tend to follow the latest trendy impairments. Instead of a quiet respectability or a passionate advocate for a cause we have a victim that needs special attention, cause they're so special. Dumb fucks should go play in a wood chipper.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Speaking of using "little" as a pejorative...

Next to a strapping oak like Peez, what else can you call him?

https://imgur.com/nfW76co.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ape+lust wrote:

Nice. So a dumbfuck that probably doesn't hit 5'8" tall is calling other people little. Look, Paul, we know you read here. Defend your tiny self. Maybe that horse-faced gal is six-foot plus. Chime in.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Also, is Little Paul wearing hiking shoes and a suit? I'm not even that barbaric.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Also, is Little Paul wearing hiking shoes and a suit? I'm not even that barbaric.
He needed those shoes. If he'd worn street shoes that day, he'd still be stuck on that dino kiddie ride.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Apparently Occasio-Cortez compared Shaprio's debate challenge to cat-calling.

Which I guess places any similar request in the same category.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Also, is Little Paul wearing hiking shoes and a suit? I'm not even that barbaric.
That was my first though - what a scruffy little shit. Clearly, wee Pee Zee can't afford an iron, clothes that actually fit him and he also needs a haircut. He's a representative of his workplace but looks like a flop-sweat reeking hobo.

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote: Apparently Occasio-Cortez compared Shaprio's debate challenge to cat-calling.

Only goes one-way. Ask any regressive leftist for a debate, and you'll be dismissed. The alt-right are often willing to debate, but only far-left clowns. Any actual debate between notable personalities on real issues is not likely in this period of time. We have to settle for insults and snark.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Ape+lust wrote:

Nice. So a dumbfuck that probably doesn't hit 5'8" tall is calling other people little. Look, Paul, we know you read here. Defend your tiny self. Maybe that horse-faced gal is six-foot plus. Chime in.
Turns out there are hippos camoed as leopards and PZS is happy enough to get a snapshot with one without getting mauled bty the tempermental vegans.
As for the pic on the right. There may be cameltoe but it is too late for me. I don't even care any more. :cry: :cry:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum wrote:
That was my first though - what a scruffy little shit. Clearly, wee Pee Zee can't afford an iron, clothes that actually fit him and he also needs a haircut. He's a representative of his workplace but looks like a flop-sweat reeking hobo.
His presskit photo.

https://imgur.com/w4P82mb.jpg

An inset from that photo.

https://imgur.com/Q57TRXE.jpg

(Click for all the dandruff motes)

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

He needs to take those pants to a tailor and tie the tie to a proper length. Maybe that's a clip-on. It shouldn't be that wide at any rate. He looks like someone who is forced to wear a suit and is trying to be as casual as possible. That never works. I think he shot for eccentric professor and landed at slovenly.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Bhurzum wrote:
:nin: ...and better written and more evocative at that.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

I'm sure PZ Myers has a good suit which he uses when he receives awards for science research or for his books.

What a pity it will never be used.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

There appears to be glitch in the liberal civic-national matrix.

Seriously. What the fuck is a low-skill Sudanese Muslim doing in Birmingham?

But carry on. And cheer the food carts.

The man suspected of ploughing into cyclists outside Parliament is a Sudanese immigrant who loved Western music and football.

Addresses in the Midlands were being searched on Tuesday night as police investigated Salih Khater, the 29-year-old arrested on suspicion of preparing an act of terror.

As the UK national remained in police custody, details have started to emerge about the suspect, who lived in a small flat in Birmingham and described himself as a shop manager.

He is believed to have travelled through the night to stake out Westminster for more than an hour-and-a-half before mowing down cyclists in the heart of Westminster on Tuesday morning.

Khater waited until rush-hour before swerving...

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

From behind their borders outside the House of Commons, MPs discuss border security. Borders for them, but not for us.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

BoxNDox wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

Between Ilhan Omar and this dude, Mn has done itself proud.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I assume I have trouble understanding him because he has some form of deep Texan accent? Or am I out with that?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

MarcusAu wrote: Apparently Occasio-Cortez compared Shaprio's debate challenge to cat-calling.

Only goes one-way. Ask any regressive leftist for a debate, and you'll be dismissed. The alt-right are often willing to debate, but only far-left clowns. Any actual debate between notable personalities on real issues is not likely in this period of time. We have to settle for insults and snark.
Not everyone agrees...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Southern has sworn off YouTube shitposting to focus on more farmlands style high quality documentaries.

Good girl.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

:lol:

Keating

Post by Keating »

At least Australia will soon have a Final Solution to the immigration question.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“Absolutely brilliant”

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: Absolutely brilliant
Ummm. “Absolutely magnificent”

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

And still it goes on, and on, and on, the shame of Britain.

31 charged with serial rape and sexual abuse of young teenage girls in Huddersfield. W. Yorks.

The usual 'Asian' suspects again.

https://i.imgur.com/4CTdD3o.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45193514

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Same deal. WTF are these people doing in the UK? Doesn’t it strike anybody as slightly out of place?

Literally.

John D

Post by John D »

shoutinghorse wrote: And still it goes on, and on, and on, the shame of Britain.

31 charged with serial rape and sexual abuse of young teenage girls in Huddersfield. W. Yorks.

Would it be simpler just to jail everyone whose name is either Mohammed, Ali, or Hussain (including Obama).

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Brive1987 wrote:
BoxNDox wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

Between Ilhan Omar and this dude, Mn has done itself proud.

I'm not sure if it is still the case, but the Minneapolis airport employees used to all be Somali, or at least it seemed that way. I'm not sure why they ended up in Minnesota.

There is a large Hmong community there and in adjoining parts of Wisconsin. They ended up there after the Vietnam war. I think they helped the CIA run drugs and were helped out after the war was over. They seem to have integrated well. They are big enough deer hunters that the DNR publishes the regulations in English, Spanish and Hmong:

https://dnr.wi.gov/files/PDF/pubs/wm/WM0431_hm.pdf

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Here's the thing about Myers - and you just know he'd do this - if his area suddenly became flooded with Somali enrichers, and all the attendant violence and misogyny which marks the truly multicultural society, Myers will be out of there in a flash.

But here's the thing - he'd claim he was relocating because of the racism the locals were showing towards the Somalis. 'Sorry, but not sorry. I don't want to live next door to racists,' he'd blog glibly.

And curiously, one would no doubt find that the area Myers was moving to was largely...white.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

shoutinghorse wrote: And still it goes on, and on, and on, the shame of Britain.

The top story on TellMama which records islamophobic incidents starts 'A Muslim woman was made to feel uncomfortable when waiting for a doctor’s appointment....'

My goodness me! The racism in Britain!'

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

PZ has a new post up about this case:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/nyre ... essor.html

Middle aged lesbian feminist making a move on young, gay postdoc. I would hazard to guess she's not quite as lesbo as she thinks, given the details. This should not be surprising, given the majority position women have in academic humanity positions. It was always going to be the case what we call actionable sexual harassment (formerly known as the inability to set boundaries for yourself and enforce them) was going to be found to be a very lucrative short circuit to fortune for a lot of aspiring scholars, not all women, perhaps not even a majority women. Title IX has provided a very reliable path, starting with the ritual sacrifice of a hapless, older colleague. That slaying is always just incidental to true prize: to sue the deep pocket institution.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Tigzy wrote:

Here's the thing about Myers - and you just know he'd do this - if his area suddenly became flooded with Somali enrichers, and all the attendant violence and misogyny which marks the truly multicultural society, Myers will be out of there in a flash.

But here's the thing - he'd claim he was relocating because of the racism the locals were showing towards the Somalis. 'Sorry, but not sorry. I don't want to live next door to racists,' he'd blog glibly.

And curiously, one would no doubt find that the area Myers was moving to was largely...white.
Yeah, he does seem to have spent his life chasing whiteness around the country. I mean, I know he is a low-grade scientist with a questionable history when it comes to allegations of improper behavior with female students, but still...Couldn't he have put his talents to work in helping poorer students enter academia in Baltimore, Chicago, or LA?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Having had the misfortune to come across something called a "Sam Seder" on a couple of occasions, I find myself wondering if it is well known in the US. It's specialities appear to include a near perfectly complete misunderstanding of anything anyone says, egregious lying and puerile mocking of physical features and accents. Is it a thing on a par with Colbert or a Noah in terms of public recognition?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Having had the misfortune to come across something called a "Sam Seder" on a couple of occasions, I find myself wondering if it is well known in the US. It's specialities appear to include a near perfectly complete misunderstanding of anything anyone says, egregious lying and puerile mocking of physical features and accents. Is it a thing on a par with Colbert or a Noah in terms of public recognition?
So you're not a fan of 'Bob's Burgers' then?

http://bobs-burgers.wikia.com/wiki/Sam_Seder

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

No, never come across it, thanks for the warning. This Seder thing is remarkable. I found myself staring in near disbelief, not sure if I was watching stupidity or dishonesty in action. Whichever it is, it is almost pure in form, like Cenk perfected. Radiates strawmen, untruths, appearance shaming and accent mocking with intensity. At least with a "Progressive Voice" one can be fairly certain one is watching undiluted Mong. With this Seder phenomenon I'm not sure.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote:

Try shrinking Peez down so his face is level with Jen's amazing rack.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Mustn't separate any families, now. :naughty:

Judge gets death threats for freeing 'Muslim extremists' who lived at a camp in New Mexico desert where 'children were trained to be school shooters'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eview.html

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The man suspected of ploughing into cyclists outside Parliament is a Sudanese immigrant who loved Western music and football.
And Rubber Dinghy Rapids, too, no doubt.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Ape+lust wrote:
He needed those shoes. If he'd worn street shoes that day, he'd still be stuck on that dino kiddie ride.

Haha! "Thank you gentlemen, we'll take things from here..."

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Wasn't known to MI5 huh, not being followed huh, then who was in that second van that pulls out after him? :think:

Nudge Nudge.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: Southern has sworn off YouTube shitposting to focus on more farmlands style high quality documentaries.

Good girl.
Poor Lauren wanted to cozy up to the alt-right but they rejected her. She was basically chased off youtube.

Ironic that it wasn't the SJW types that froze her peaches.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Driftless wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:14 am
There is a large Hmong community there and in adjoining parts of Wisconsin. They ended up there after the Vietnam war. I think they helped the CIA run drugs and were helped out after the war was over. They seem to have integrated well.
Yeah, druglords are generally well-connected.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Southern has sworn off YouTube shitposting to focus on more farmlands style high quality documentaries.

Good girl.
Poor Lauren wanted to cozy up to the alt-right but they rejected her. She was basically chased off youtube.

Ironic that it wasn't the SJW types that froze her peaches.
Some serious anti-semitism out there. However, I always wondered how she was able to fund all of the travel required to shoot the videos. It is not just herself, she had at least a camera person for crew, I don;t know about sound. Maybe the alt-right contributed enough to fund it. It is also ironic that none of her statements or actions were a problem as long as everyone thought she was "white". Now that she is supposedly Jewish it is a problem that she supports Israel. Don't fundamentalist Christians generally support Israel (in order to bring on the Apocalypse)? I don't know how the alt-right fits in to that.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Good girl.
Brive,

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you. You have friends here, do not suffer alone.

Best.xx.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Try shrinking Peez down so his face is level with Jen's amazing rack.
https://imgur.com/hTWaLbL.jpg

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Oh, and Thunderf00t was right :whistle: :

free thoughtpolice

Driftless wrote:
Don't fundamentalist Christians generally support Israel (in order to bring on the Apocalypse)? I don't know how the alt-right fits in to that.
The alt-right generally don't stress religious ideology nearly as much as the evangelical crowd. Some of the support for christianity is because of a support for tradition more than any deep theological principles.The more extreme alt-righters go as far as espousing their take on old Nordic religions as christianity is a little too jewy for them.
There likely are some evangelicals supporting or at least consorting with the alt-right but the zionism thing does not fit in.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Yeah, he does seem to have spent his life chasing whiteness around the country. I mean, I know he is a low-grade scientist with a questionable history when it comes to allegations of improper behavior with female students, but still...Couldn't he have put his talents to work in helping poorer students enter academia in Baltimore, Chicago, or LA?
Peez was tasked with doing exactly that for the bruthas in Philadelphia.

https://imgur.com/KMS8Dfe.png

Then of course, he ran AWAY from diversity and, by his own measure, the only work that matters.

https://imgur.com/Rl3p00r.png

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:39 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Try shrinking Peez down so his face is level with Jen's amazing rack.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have a gateway into his dreams, don't you Ape? :lol: :lol:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Ape+lust wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Yeah, he does seem to have spent his life chasing whiteness around the country. I mean, I know he is a low-grade scientist with a questionable history when it comes to allegations of improper behavior with female students, but still...Couldn't he have put his talents to work in helping poorer students enter academia in Baltimore, Chicago, or LA?
Peez was tasked with doing exactly that for the bruthas in Philadelphia.

https://imgur.com/KMS8Dfe.png

Then of course, he ran AWAY from diversity and, by his own measure, the only work that matters.

https://imgur.com/Rl3p00r.png
Diamonds? Sounds like a meritocratic approach, Meyers. Sounds like lifting up the gifted while ignoring those too dumb to meet your standards. Sounds like ignoring most of your students.

"Not as diverse as the students I had at Temple U though".
Yes, Meyers. "Diverse". Keep fooling yourself with that word, you despicable racist.

free thoughtpolice

Is that bad apple PZ describes the "zoom girl"? So he was at Temple U when he allegedly raped/harassed that poor girl?
OMG! He may have victimized a WOC!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote:
What a sultry, seductive look she has! Makes me want to feed her carrots.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
What a sultry, seductive look she has! Makes me want to feed her carrots.
You want to "feed her carrots"? I have never heard it called that before, what kind of anatomical anomalies have you seen that would lead you to call a vagina "carrots"?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

'Simonsen' huh! Hmmm very close to 'Simmerson' and they've been a long line of wrong'ns. :shifty:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Is that bad apple PZ describes the "zoom girl"? So he was at Temple U when he allegedly raped/harassed that poor girl?
OMG! He may have victimized a WOC!
Oh, shit! HAHA! Well, that quickened my pulse :D

Sadly, no. ZOOM girl wanted to be an optometrist, which doesn't require medical school. So, it was some other WOC's dreams he dashed.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Hunt wrote: PZ has a new post up about this case:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/nyre ... essor.html

Middle aged lesbian feminist making a move on young, gay postdoc. I would hazard to guess she's not quite as lesbo as she thinks, given the details. This should not be surprising, given the majority position women have in academic humanity positions. It was always going to be the case what we call actionable sexual harassment (formerly known as the inability to set boundaries for yourself and enforce them) was going to be found to be a very lucrative short circuit to fortune for a lot of aspiring scholars, not all women, perhaps not even a majority women. Title IX has provided a very reliable path, starting with the ritual sacrifice of a hapless, older colleague. That slaying is always just incidental to true prize: to sue the deep pocket institution.
Don't be lazy. Don't give clicks to FTB. PZ's nonsense is here: http://archive.is/hK9Rr