Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
KiwiInOz

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by KiwiInOz »

Facts are mere speed bumps (or judder bars, as we would say in NZ) on the road to ideological enlightenment.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I am going to pre-empt our correspond for the Daily Stormer

You know something? Some immigrants left home because they got tired of being surrounded by their own people. And are really, really, really not impressed to find that these same people have followed them to their new home.

Go ahead and ignore Salim Mansur from Pakistan. Ignore his testimony at the House of Commons Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration.

What could possibly go wrong?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:32 pm
I am a bit ticked off, but I have no one else to blame but myself. It should have been quite clear to me by now that pretty much all feminists, no matter what stripe, political, academic etc. etc. are quite simply fabulists and frauds.

Lisak for example is someone who I trusted, despite not trusting others, like say Kimmel. That did not end well either.

This is the final straw ... I read this book The Technology of Orgasm: "Hysteria," the Vibrator, and Women's Sexual Satisfaction and accepted it at face value more than a few years ago.

Now apparently it turns out to be a fraud (my term, the author does not use that term though he comes close) A Failure of Academic Quality Control: The Technology of Orgasm (Link is to a PDF)
Yet none of these more critical reviews questioned Maines’ core claim, that physicians
routinely masturbated female patients to orgasm, both with and without vibrators. Blank, despite
her surprise, accepted Maines’ factual claims, while suggesting that some physicians knew
exactly what they were doing and “were sexually aroused by it.” Lunbeck (2002) who pointed
out the clear visual evidence of penetrative devices in Maines’ own illustrations, did not contest
the core argument about “genital massage to orgasm.” Marsh was skeptical about the extent of
the practice, but affirmed that vibrators and hydrotherapy devices “in fact had to have been

Journal of Positive Sexuality, Vol. 4, No. 2, August 2018 © 2018 Center for Positive Sexuality

sometimes used” to provide women with orgasms as a treatment for hysteria (Marsh, 2000, p.
599). Marsh was the only reviewer to comment that Maines sometimes “quoted out of context”
(Marsh, 2000, p. 600). Aside from Marsh, none of the reviewers with historical expertise noticed
the pervasively sloppy citation practices in the book.
The most serious challenge to Maines in the scholarly literature was Helen King’s 2011
article in Eugesta, an open-access journal focused on gender in antiquity.24 King, an expert on
ancient obstetrics and gynecology, makes a frontal assault on Maines’ argument that genital
massage was a staple of medical practice from antiquity into the early modern era. King
highlights Maines’ sloppy citation practices, including her habit of making “gratuitous use” of
references that do not support her claims. King notes that Maines’ “book may look authoritative,
superficially conforming to the scholarly rules of the game,” but that her use of sources, both
primary and secondary, raise “serious questions” (King, 2011, pp. 207, 209, 211).
Yet the book’s appeal isn’t just sexual. Maines’ story fits narratives of progress in sexual
knowledge, allowing readers to see themselves as worldly sophisticates in contrast to the
clueless, desexualized Victorians. Physicians look particularly ignorant in this account, having
no clue what the clitoris was, let alone an orgasm.29 Maines also portrays women as victims of
profit-hungry physicians. Such victim narratives were a staple of feminists critiques of medical
care in the 1970s (e.g., Frankfort, 1972). Women have no real agency in Maines’ account, as the
historical actors are all male physicians, and women’s voices are completely absent. However,
readers can still view the female patients as heroes who subvert patriarchy by procuring orgasms
under the guise of medical treatment. The story is thus paradoxical—women are victims, but the
tools used to victimize them bring them orgasms, a delicious irony.
The conclusion:
We believe that there are several lessons to be learned from this story. First, manuscript
reviewers in the humanities should be encouraged to do at least some fact-checking. With so
many books and articles now available online, much fact-checking can be accomplished in the
home or office, which was not the case when Maines’ book was published. Editors and peer
reviewers should also encourage critical assessments of established works. Journal editors in
particular need to avoid assigning such manuscripts to reviewers who are invested in the work
being criticized. Finally, scholars everywhere need to maintain their skepticism, not by rejecting
surprising results out of hand, but by critically examining all research and being willing to
challenge it when it is found wanting. Unless a spirit of fact checking and fearless critique is
built into the culture of scholarly publishing, false historical narratives like Maines’ will continue
to be published and even praised.
I get it. This is an issue not confined to one specific field.

But I have had it. This is my tipping point. As far as I am concerned, anything written/said by any type of Feminist in any sphere is not to believed.

Fucking liars, all of them.
Are you saying they're faking the orgasms?

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Re: Rev. Jasper Williams Jr.'s eulogy of Arethra Franklin's and the earlier comparison of it to a Peterson rant...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A Chemnitz was bound to happen sooner or later in one of the islamo-cuck nations -- UK, France, or Germany. The rumor has it that the guy killed by the goatfuckers was defending a woman from sexual assault. (I believe it.) And yet again, the elite in power are responding to the reaction to their unpopular policies, not re-assessing those policies. Do nothing and vigilantism is inevitable.

Decades of denial by the political elite of the mainstream parties and refusal by to address the discord caused by the unassimilating immigrants they imported in bulk, has left a vacuum that the alt-right has filled. Your own fucking fault, you cunts.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: Re: Rev. Jasper Williams Jr.'s eulogy of Arethra Franklin's and the earlier comparison of it to a Peterson rant...

Tariq is such a racist, assuming young black people will speak in incoherent ebonics...

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

What's her name Sarkeesian was right. In other news, the male brains behind her is now making tons of money off the internet according to Thundrf00t.
It almost makes want to send Tfoot a lot of money so he can buy another expensive toy. Almost...

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Just fucking because....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tNdNFACU00

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I went and watched Crazy Rich Asians a few nights ago. There are quite a few who want to make it political, i.e. regarding representation of Asians in Hollywood movies. But it will be somewhat problematic. It's a very light on rom-com full of every possible trope and stereotype. It will definitely represent you if you are Asian of the Chinese heritage variety and extremely wealthy, a Sikh whose job is to be a guard, or a Filipino maid.

There was some good acting (and Gemma Chan is hawt), but most was wooden. It was nice to see the sights of Singapore that I know, but apart from that I will give it a meh out of 10.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: A Chemnitz was bound to happen sooner or later in one of the islamo-cuck nations -- UK, France, or Germany. The rumor has it that the guy killed by the goatfuckers was defending a woman from sexual assault. (I believe it.) And yet again, the elite in power are responding to the reaction to their unpopular policies, not re-assessing those policies. Do nothing and vigilantism is inevitable.

Decades of denial by the political elite of the mainstream parties and refusal by to address the discord caused by the unassimilating immigrants they imported in bulk, has left a vacuum that the alt-right has filled. Your own fucking fault, you cunts.
Sweden is now segregating women.

Why has Sweden now become so dangerous for women?

https://www.thelocal.se/20180901/women- ... ival-opens

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Wait where does it say how much McIntosh is making?
I thought he pretty much did himself out of a job once he lost his mouthpiece.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

rayshul wrote: Wait where does it say how much McIntosh is making?
About 12 mins in. Looks like feminists will pay a lot to stay woke.

https://imgur.com/ubPvswo.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

TheMudbrooker wrote: Just fucking because....
<Take Five vid removed>
Ah well - Take Hart...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOW7Jn0_daY

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like someone forgot to ask: “what does success look like”.
More than 18,000 people abandoned Sydney last year to live in other parts of Australia. About 4,000 headed elsewhere in NSW and 14,400 went to Melbourne.

But the population in Sydney and Melbourne is still growing because most overseas migrants chose to live in these two cities.
Around 80 per cent of the total net overseas migration went to Sydney and Melbourne, and there are calls for more immigrants to be directed to other regions.

“The cost of housing in Sydney has obviously gone through the roof, it’s one of the most expensive places to live in the world. A lot of younger people especially can’t afford to live there anymore, so they’re being forced to leave,” Leith van Onselen, chief economist with MacroBusiness said.

“Secondly, liveability is being massively eroded — traffic congestion, trains, schools, hospitals, all manner of public services — and related to that it’s just become an expensive place to live, not just for housing but for day-to-day life.”
https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/c ... 807cd178d5

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PSA

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Department of Home Affairs figures revealed by The Australian showed that of the 112,000 skilled migrants that arrived in the country over the previous financial year, 87 per cent settled permanently in Sydney and Melbourne.

Mr Tudge has previously said that the number of incoming migrants was not the only factor in growing population pressures, but rather where these migrants were settling and the distribution being focused in major cities.

'If the population was distributed more evenly, there would not be the congestion pressures that we have today in Melbourne and Sydney,' Mr Tudge told a forum in Melbourne.
Well thank you, Captain Obvious.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

For the Peterson Masochists among you (Harris jokes at the start the safe word is "lobster" ), this is Part 1(part 2 is up (second evening not watched yet)) with Sam Harris recently.
Harris has another go at pinning down JD on what he means by God (link should start at around 1,25 if you don't want to watch the whole thing-

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I went up to Leeds for the weekend.

I don't know who this Pennine person is, or why anyone thinks I would be interested that they were Trans, let along trailing along after them, but there are signs everywhere just in case.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

1/4ly electricity bill came in at $1100. I find this excessive.

:bjarte:

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:43 pm
For a more indepth yet less hysterical critique of the 'good' Senator.

If the rest of the critique is in the same vein as the Forrestal smear then I'm not impressed.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:28 am
PSA

US has been imposing shit like this on the rest of us ever since the War on Turr started. First noticed it when the bank I was using for online gaming started getting very inquisitive and restrictive courtesy of Uncle Sam who didn't see why the rest of us shouldn't benefit from his dislike of gambing. When I first returned to South Africa I reserved some choice expletives for the mongs imposing a raft of restrictions on Paypal and the like. Turns out, according to some, that it was the US spooks who decided that South Africa could be bullied into imposing restrictions they couldn't impose at home. They also seemed to have developed a habit of ordering the arrest of people on shaky evidence and not being too hasty about resolving the issue. There was a middle-aged British guy arrested in South Africa on US orders who languished in jail with murderers for a year before someone was dispatched to verify that it was indeed a matter of mistaken identity.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:53 pm

I am disappoint, Screw.
Apologies; gin makes me bitter and even I don't like myself then. Disregard my crazed rantings on M. Dallaire.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Apologies accepted on this occasion.

(Come Fly With Me)

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:01 am

What the fuck are you doing? Mine went up by 50% to $400.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

screwtape wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:53 pm

I am disappoint, Screw.

Apologies; gin makes me bitter and even I don't like myself then. Disregard my crazed rantings on M. Dallaire.
"Which side will you be on? if..."
Don't beat yourself up. Let Phil do it. I'll watch.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

I listened to the Rogan/Kilstein podcast last week. As others here have said, the disappointing thing is that Kilstein is exactly what everyone thought he was, i.e. a virtue-signalling tosspot, and by extension all of these twats are like that.

His tardy confession of this fact doesn't make me feel any better about him; he knew what he was doing.

There's also been a lot of salt about Louis CK doing one standup show. The responses are predictable. Is it just me, or are these people starting to sound tired and played out? Nobody takes them seriously any more.

Michael Ian Black got his feet held to the fire and fell on his sword because of this:

Michael Ian Black is a fucking pussy:

Because of that fat incompetent slob Lavin? What an asshole. He could have just told her to fuck off, nobody takes her seriously.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Vibrators consume a lot of power.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

I can only think it’s the split cycle heating and or use of the drier over winter. I assume you use hot water bottles?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sulman wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:46 am
There's also been a lot of salt about Louis CK doing one standup show.
"Stand up show" forever now has a different connotation with Louis CK.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

You Anzacs got on the same page, but you need to get on the same page:
Leaky_Bradley.png
(148.06 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

I can only think it’s the split cycle heating and or use of the drier over winter. I assume you use hot water bottles?
Do you not have a heat pump? Based on the same principle that makes the back of your fridge warm.

Or you could move to Scott Base where they put the milk in the refrigerator to get it to the right temperature (as opposed to leaving it outside).

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ape+lust wrote:
rayshul wrote: Wait where does it say how much McIntosh is making?
About 12 mins in. Looks like feminists will pay a lot to stay woke.

https://imgur.com/ubPvswo.jpg
Well it looks like Thunderfoot's finally found conclusive proof of God's nonexistence, if McIntosh of all people can make such a comfortable living out of his arsery. It's not even entertaining arsery - with his wispy, watered-down tapioca, semi-comatose voiceover, it's actually so boring, you can't even make a meme out of his stuff like you could with Sarky's.

Unbelieveable.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
What's her name Sarkeesian was right. In other news, the male brains behind her is now making tons of money off the internet according to Thundrf00t.
It almost makes want to send Tfoot a lot of money so he can buy another expensive toy. Almost...
The crazy part for me is that Sarkeesian is getting a few thousand views per video at this point, and Macintosh has not had less than 100K on a video in a year, and has had up to 5M. What the fuck? Who are these millions of people who find Macintosh interesting? I just assumed both of them were on the skids, since they seemed to have fallen out of the limelight. Macintosh is just slightly behind Lacy Green for views at this point and is consistently beating Francesca Ramsey. Did MTV pick his show up and I didn't hear about it?

I guess Johnny finally got his revenge for Anita unceremoniously dumping him and leaving him out in the cold at the peak of her career.

Showed that bitch.

:lol:

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

An Afghan who lied about his age murdered a 15 year old German girl in Kandel with a knife. He has just been given 8 years and 6 months in prison.

Somebody set off a bomb outside a mosque in Dresden in 2016. Nobody was hurt and the bomb was so weak that the windows of the mosque were untouched.

9 years and 9 months in prison.

No wonder the AfD is doing well.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sulman wrote:
Apparently some women objected because he appeared unexpectedly on the evening and they weren't given the opportunity
to say no and felt embarrassed.

So no change there then.

free thoughtpolice

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sulman wrote:
Apparently some women objected because he appeared unexpectedly on the evening and they weren't given the opportunity

So no change there then.
Possibly some of them got drunk, went to the show, didn't like it, and claimed they weren't really capable of consenting afterward.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sulman wrote:

So no change there then.
Possibly some of them got drunk, went to the show, didn't like it, and claimed they weren't really capable of consenting afterward.
The people I've been seeing complaining about it have all been offended by proxy. I haven't spotted anyone who says they were actually in attendance and were upset. Even on a hellsite like Dailykos there are commenters defending the appearance and pointing out how other people don't seem to get how comedy clubs in general and this one in particular are supposed to work. Surprise appearances are the whole reason people buy a ticket to this place.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Hunt wrote:
screwtape wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:53 pm

I am disappoint, Screw.

"Which side will you be on? if..."
Don't beat yourself up. Let Phil do it. I'll watch.
No doubt you would, but I ought to watch the gin.

Talking of which, is there actually any better gin in the universe that Tanqueray Ten?* I liked Booth's when I lived in London, but it has gone and while Beefeater is very close I still prefer Tanqueray, and their ten year old stuff is better still. Answers have to be available for sale in Canada. There is a sudden blossoming of tiny craft distilleries here, and most of their products would be best used in a spirit lamp. I have enjoyed an afternoon at a local moonshiner's still, but some of the attraction and all of the satisfaction was in avoiding duty; not in the quality of the product. I have but one liver to spend, so let me spend it on the best.

*No, do not mention Gordon's unless you enjoy being cast into the outer darkness.

free thoughtpolice

The Truth About Hillary's "Illness" or in b4 Paul Joseph Watson
There has been a lot of speculation about Hillary's health ever since the campaign when she stumbled, allegedly because of the flu. Many thoughtful observers have also noticed the grotesque faces she makes and her odd tics. Some observers have speculated that she may have kuru from eating children's brains or some kind of rare cunt cancer. Alex Jones has surmised that she may simply be demon possessed.
The truth may be even odder. People that have followed media reports from the 1990s may recall the incident that happened when Hillary learned of Bill's tawdry affair with Monica Lewinsky. Reports told of Hillary throwing a lamp at her slutty husband, but what the MSM didn't tell you was what happened afterward (allegedly).
Hillary, in an uncontrollable rage charged at Bill with a knife and was stopped by a hail of bullets from the secret service agents, killing her. There was a plan hatched immediately to cover up the scandal. Her body was packed in dry ice an placed on a secret flight to notorious pedo Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Island where a Santeria witch and an excommunicated Serbian Orthodox chanted Black Magic spells over her corpse as it was marinated in the blood of 666 12 year old female virgins.
hitlery.PNG
(346.58 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
This is how we got the vampire/zombie hybrid she beast we now know as Hitlery.

I plan to produce a video of this important event. Do you think I should narrate it with no shirt and an open leather jacket? Maybe get collagen injections in my lips? Hopefully all my pals at the pit will generously support my Patreon when I get it set up. :drool:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Also, in other news, I have achieved 'full city roast' at 225ºC with just one or two 'second cracks'. Maybe I won't need gin when I enter coffee nirvana?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

screwtape wrote: Also, in other news, I have achieved 'full city roast' at 225ºC with just one or two 'second cracks'. Maybe I won't need gin when I enter coffee nirvana?
About which I am willing to fake orgasms. That good.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

screwtape wrote:
screwtape wrote: Also, in other news, I have achieved 'full city roast' at 225ºC with just one or two 'second cracks'. Maybe I won't need gin when I enter coffee nirvana?
About which I am willing to fake orgasms. That good.
Or would they not be faked? I'm confused.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Austria -- another islamo-cuck nation:
the leftist coalition running the Austrian capital had cancelled the proposed statue of Polish king Jan III Sobieski, who broke the Turkish Siege of Vienna in 1683, claiming it may offend Turkish residents.
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... ish-siege/

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

mordacious1 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am
This is very upsetting:

https://www.upi.com/amp/Top_News/World- ... 535952418/
Yes. Yes it is.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ has found a way to link the fire to the Republicans and through them to Trump.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

It is fucking depressing that so many turds make Patreon money by just virtue signalling nonsense on YouTube. How the fuck are idiots and morons still donating to Rebeckunt Twatson?

Tempted to have a 24 hour close-up webcam on my daily shit dumps, with a picture of Trump smudged into it, and then beg for SJWs and anti-Trumpers to donate via Patreon.

I have a feeling I culd rake it in, given how people just simply donate on emotions and signalling, over content.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

One for the Commander's wank bank.

https://i.imgur.com/5pgI3tC.png

free thoughtpolice

Is PZ now saying that he got his ankle to hip cast from manual labor? I thought he got that from a nasty jock that gave him a nasty tackle while playing toxic male sports. Because the nasty coach had it in for him?
Now he's saying it was capitalism and manual labor which was better allocated to Mexican peasants? Or manuel labor if you will. His stories keep changing all the time.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: One for the Commander's wank bank.

WTF does working for the city gummint have to do with capitalism? Especially a job that pays injury compensation to someone who shouldn't be doing that kind of work anyway? Capitalism would've told him to go home and eat shit.

PZ Myers, a 61 year old who needs more strokes than an insecure adolescent. What an embarrassing spectacle.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Is PZ now saying that he got his ankle to hip cast from manual labor? I thought he got that from a nasty jock that gave him a nasty tackle while playing toxic male sports. Because the nasty coach had it in for him?
Now he's saying it was capitalism and manual labor which was better allocated to Mexican peasants? Or manuel labor if you will. His stories keep changing all the time.
"...& left me with a knee that still fucks me up periodically."

Y'know, you could be right. His wording does look like he's trying to suggest it was the summer job that hurt him. I guess Working Class Hero is a little more noble than Picked On Dork.

https://imgur.com/MTEg384.png

Oh, and that Hillary story.... sick, dude. Weaponized silliness. That made my day, thanks! :lol: :lol: :clap:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: 1/4ly electricity bill came in at $1100. I find this excessive.

I pay about $400-500 per quarter. And that includes underfloor heating in the kitchen for when it gets below 15 C.

Really?

Post by Really? »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Isn't this hilarious? PZ doesn't notice that men get to do dangerous and unpleasant shit jobs. You know, digging, picking, building, lifting. Then they deal with the pain and injuries.

Women get to stay in safe and comfortable rooms, lifting pieces of paper and making sure kids don't electocute themselves while they talk to their boyfriends on the phone.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:
Department of Home Affairs figures revealed by The Australian showed that of the 112,000 skilled migrants that arrived in the country over the previous financial year, 87 per cent settled permanently in Sydney and Melbourne.

Mr Tudge has previously said that the number of incoming migrants was not the only factor in growing population pressures, but rather where these migrants were settling and the distribution being focused in major cities.

'If the population was distributed more evenly, there would not be the congestion pressures that we have today in Melbourne and Sydney,' Mr Tudge told a forum in Melbourne.
Well thank you, Captain Obvious.
This can't have had an impact on housing prices in any way, I am sure.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:51 pm
Is PZ now saying that he got his ankle to hip cast from manual labor? I thought he got that from a nasty jock that gave him a nasty tackle while playing toxic male sports. Because the nasty coach had it in for him?
Myers is a ridiculously obvious liar, changing his various stories as the political mood swings. I wouldn't be surprised if he started endorsing white supremacy if it became the mainstream flavor.

Fucking wanker.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Really? wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:34 pm

[img]
Isn't this hilarious? PZ doesn't notice that men get to do dangerous and unpleasant shit jobs. You know, digging, picking, building, lifting. Then they deal with the pain and injuries.

Women get to stay in safe and comfortable rooms, lifting pieces of paper and making sure kids don't electocute themselves while they talk to their boyfriends on the phone.
Google inflation adjuster tells me that this story means the 13-year-old Meyers was handed around $1200 for his sprained knee. I'm not sure what he's trying to get from telling this tale: on the one hand it's "yeah, I've lived the hardscrabble life", and on the other it's "fuck you, immigrants, I got paid quite a handsome sum when I sprained my knee as a doughy little white kid, while when you guys rip fingers off in a bandsaw you get dropped at the rail station by the works pickup truck with just five bucks and a bottle of whisky".

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Next up, Ballchinians. Tell me again how this shit is necessary to ensure the health and well-being of some precious soul born in the wrong body.

https://imgur.com/ksXkDKG.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender ... berg_nsfw/

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Ape+lust wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:36 pm
Next up, Ballchinians. Tell me again how this shit is necessary to ensure the health and well-being of some precious soul born in the wrong body.

https://imgur.com/ksXkDKG.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender ... berg_nsfw/
Why are you harming futa-americans?

free thoughtpolice

Really wrote:
Isn't this hilarious? PZ doesn't notice that men get to do dangerous and unpleasant shit jobs. You know, digging, picking, building, lifting.
What a pussy. He does a safe moderately strenuous job for a week and he is scarred for life. By age 30 I worked in sawmills where I saw people in really bad accidents and worked on machines that only days before had killed workers. Fighting forest fires. forestry spacing with thick brush, a chain saw and an eye out for grizzly bears, commercial fishing in scary big weather. The construction work I did is considered relatively dangerous (framing, roofing) but is probably the safest job I had during that time. More than a few of the people I knew and worked with were either killed or seriously fucked up on the job.
Of course I'm sure that he regards the people that risk their lives putting their lives on the line to put a roof over his head and food on his plate are subhumans that don't deserved to get paid more than the lady that works in the local bookstore.