Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: From Meyers's Octodon, which is the Twitter alternative he is trying to adopt while also posting on the evil capitalist Twitter. Hypocritical arsehole.

Has he confused Aretha with another famous black female singer?

https://i.imgur.com/mmjIzdH.png
He's feeling good. That's what matters, I suppose. Nevermind that this not likely to make one iota of difference to Trump.

And again, I don't understand the rabid Left's determination to end Trump. One thing we managed to avoid during the decades of Republican ascendancy was putting a full-on fundie nutter in the White House. Now, Peez and co. are fixated on doing just that -- they'll saddle us with a dominionist who has congressional connections, knows how gov't works, and knows how to get things done.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Ape+lust wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: From Meyers's Octodon, which is the Twitter alternative he is trying to adopt while also posting on the evil capitalist Twitter. Hypocritical arsehole.

He's feeling good. That's what matters, I suppose. Nevermind that this not likely to make one iota of difference to Trump.

And again, I don't understand the rabid Left's determination to end Trump. One thing we managed to avoid during the decades of Republican ascendancy was putting a full-on fundie nutter in the White House. Now, Peez and co. are fixated on doing just that -- they'll saddle us with a dominionist who has congressional connections, knows how gov't works, and knows how to get things done.
They just do what they're told to do, by accepting the term "liberal " or "Social Justice" they then give over their thinking to the cause and all their cognitive powers are bent on justifying that allegiance. Too many people just adopt a label and turn their thinking over to somebody else.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I concur. :snooty:

(Although I do actually like Baseball)

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Cohen guilty? What the fuck did Leonard ever do? I mean apart from his plan for world conquest.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTTC_fD598A

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:49 am
screwtape wrote:
Her spark gap, unlike her thigh gap, is too big. She will misfire.
Uhh, that's not a spark plug, it's a vibrator.
Looks like a sonic screwdriver. Of The Leaning Tower of Pislam.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:

Because the left is just spoiled children, all the way down. YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY THEM. And like children, they have difficulty understanding the actions/consequences dynamic equilibrium. So Trump gets elected and they scream and cry, and demand his removal. Their brains simply can't grasp that - as you point out - if Trump falls then we get instead a complete religious nutter who would blend right in - given a different book to preach from - as a hardline Ayatollah.

CaptainFluffyBunny

shoutinghorse wrote: I concur. :snooty:

https://www.theonion.com/we-must-strike ... 1819583368

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 am
Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
An average of 52 people die in SA every day due to violent crime that's just over 19000 people a year. Farm murders stand at 1.8 a week.
I've seen this all over the place today, and while I have no clue as to what is happening in South Africa, I am not sure this is the best argument to ignore it.

Very few planes crash, so let's focus on breast cancer, there is little to be gained by spending time on airplane safety.
Very few Americans had lead in their pipes, so it's okay to ignore Detroit.
In 2017, just 17 unarmed black men were killed by police, so we really need to focus on murders in general.
Read the whole thread by Claire Lehman. The problems involved go deeper than racism against whites, and Southern's and others histrionics are hurting rather than helping white farmers. One of the easiest ways to get the vast public to dismiss a serious problem is having an obvious demagogue represent a cause, especially if they misrepresent the facts.
The next tweet in her thread is this one that again minimizes the issue because the issue is so small

Then there is this tweet

And I've seen this argument in every single article/tweetstorm about how this is an alt right nazi issue.

None seem able to add 1 and 1 and come up with the government policy encourages if not incentivizes these attacks.

It's always

1. It's not a big deal
2. I care more about it than Lauren Southern and the Nazis
3. It's a really tough problem
4. The government policies are (spectrum of misguided to well intentioned and necessary)
5. It's not a big deal.

All of their assurances aside, it seems like a big deal. And I read their articles and tweet storms as virtue signaling.

CaptainFluffyBunny

People are speculating (with a good deal of evidence) that the Furries drove Homer Hickam off of Twitter. This after he went to bat for the trans-furry whatever that told him to "suck my dick and balls." We are continually told that these are marginalized voices without power in our cruel patriarchal white-supremacist society.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 am
Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
An average of 52 people die in SA every day due to violent crime that's just over 19000 people a year. Farm murders stand at 1.8 a week.
I've seen this all over the place today, and while I have no clue as to what is happening in South Africa, I am not sure this is the best argument to ignore it.

Very few planes crash, so let's focus on breast cancer, there is little to be gained by spending time on airplane safety.
Very few Americans had lead in their pipes, so it's okay to ignore Detroit.
In 2017, just 17 unarmed black men were killed by police, so we really need to focus on murders in general.
Read the whole thread by Claire Lehman. The problems involved go deeper than racism against whites, and Southern's and others histrionics are hurting rather than helping white farmers. One of the easiest ways to get the vast public to dismiss a serious problem is having an obvious demagogue represent a cause, especially if they misrepresent the facts.
The next tweet in her thread is this one that again minimizes the issue because the issue is so small

Then there is this tweet

And I've seen this argument in every single article/tweetstorm about how this is an alt right nazi issue.

None seem able to add 1 and 1 and come up with the government policy encourages if not incentivizes these attacks.

It's always

1. It's not a big deal
4. The government policies are (spectrum of misguided to well intentioned and necessary)
5. It's not a big deal.

All of their assurances aside, it seems like a big deal. And I read their articles and tweet storms as virtue signaling.
I'm not entirely certain what your point is. I do believe It's a big issue, but when it's covered by Southern and her ilk with hyperbolic excess, it makes it easier for people to dismiss it. It is also true that they are a small part of the total murders in SA, making the problem larger than just "white genocide." There are a lot of injustices in the world, and I don't solely concern myself with the ones happening to white people.

My personal solution has been to write my senators and rep asking them to do look into the problem. If you have some proof drama whores on YouTube or writing vitriolic posts on this forum will help the people getting murdered, then I'll consider it. Otherwise you might consider that some people making noise about the problem help others ignore it. That includes the like of Southern and Alex Jones.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Fake as fuck. He refers to 'trousers' as 'pants'.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:58 am
I'm not entirely certain what your point is. I do believe It's a big issue, but when it's covered by Southern and her ilk with hyperbolic excess, it makes it easier for people to dismiss it. It is also true that they are a small part of the total murders in SA, making the problem larger than just "white genocide." There are a lot of injustices in the world, and I don't solely concern myself with the ones happening to white people.

My personal solution has been to write my senators and rep asking them to do look into the problem. If you have some proof drama whores on YouTube or writing vitriolic posts on this forum will help the people getting murdered, then I'll consider it. Otherwise you might consider that some people making noise about the problem help others ignore it. That includes the like of Southern and Alex Jones.
My point is that it's not clear Southern or her ilk has covered it with hyperbolic excess, and that the people saying so make very weak arguments. Tim Pool summarizes her documentary as accurate and states he fact checked it, and says it is the story from one point of view, the farmers, but it is an accurate documentary.

The notion that the government of South Africa should do something about land reform is quite reasonable, but the notion that people can ignore certain murders because they are small in number is abhorrent and not the mark of a civilized democracy.

I follow Claire Voltaire, but like many people, she is still "guilty" herself of virtue signalling, so I take what she says with a grain of salt.

As Pool says, looking at reddit, and I looking at twitter, for some reasons the powers that be really want to suppress the story, but they are not making good arguments as to why. They are mainly relying on ad hominem (Southern is a Nazi Belle) and bad logic (the problem is so small we should ignore it)

> Otherwise you might consider that some people making noise about the problem help others ignore it. That includes the like of Southern and Alex Jones.

And Claire Voltaire and reddit and twitter and the news.

John D

Post by John D »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
It's always

1. It's not a big deal
5. It's not a big deal.

But when it comes right down to it, no one in the West is gonna do anything or even give a shit. Interesting to watch.

The South African government was highly pressured to end Apartheid by every Western government. Giant sanctions for many years. I am not defending Apartheid, but there was many centuries of history behind whites in South Africa. It was not as simple as just saying that white South Africans suck. But, people like simple stories and these simple stories are used to drive our feelings of virtue and justice. So, Westerners still think the problems in South Africa are caused by whites. I think most American's will blame the whites for every problem in SA for the next hundred years.

So, South Africa is basically screwed. No one is going to have the political will to do anything internationally. The Blacks in South Africa will never forgive the Whites and will destroy their own economy and wealth in search of vengeance. That is the trouble with vengeance.... everyone suffers. I would have been more encouraged except that we all watched Zimbabwe... just stood and watched. I hope I am wrong, but I feel like this is gonna get a lot worse. I hope I am wrong.

I was telling my wife about what was happening in SA and she just shrugged.... and didn't really want to know.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Southern is no Alex Jones shouting about gay frogs.

Paul Watson puts simple truths into an entertaining package. Paris is a piss hole. I’ve been there. Beautiful buildings though.

I don’t think CaptainFuzzy is prepared to cede what popular campaigns are or how they feed MSM which in turn feeds opinion and policy.

Anyway. She’s back. With a promo for the next opus.

John D

Post by John D »

dogen wrote:

Fake as fuck. He refers to 'trousers' as 'pants'.
Sounds to me like this faggot thinks Great Britain is still great... haha

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

An update from the Paris attack.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

John D wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:24 pm
Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
It's always

1. It's not a big deal
5. It's not a big deal.

But when it comes right down to it, no one in the West is gonna do anything or even give a shit. Interesting to watch.
Ah that's the thing. Before yesterday few of these people could find South Africa on a map. Now that Trump has tweeted that he wants Mike Pompeo to look into it, twitter is filled with reactions like:

+ Trump is going to invade South Africa
+ Trump says skies in South Africa are blue, really they are green.
+ There really isn't a problem, really it's just the nazis as usual and Trump defending them.

No one can even say, hey, having Pompeo look into it might just be a good idea.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: Southern is no Alex Jones shouting about gay frogs.

Paul Watson puts simple truths into an entertaining package. Paris is a piss hole. I’ve been there. Beautiful buildings though.

I don’t think CaptainFuzzy is prepared to cede what popular campaigns are or how they feed MSM which in turn feeds opinion and policy.

Anyway. She’s back. With a promo for the next opus.

Good luck when you get to the England part Lauren, you'll have to do it from Calais with the white cliffs of Dover as a backdrop. :naughty:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Saw this, don't know if it is closer to the truth than anything else. I do like the idea that Australia is the last place you would want to go to seek asylum since they treat asylum seekers so poorly :)

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/afri ... uth-africa

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Hey, if Heina Dadabhoy was found guilty of perjury and sent to prison (I'm getting aroused already), then that would mean she would have more time to finish her upcoming novel......

:D

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Driftless wrote: Saw this, don't know if it is closer to the truth than anything else. I do like the idea that Australia is the last place you would want to go to seek asylum since they treat asylum seekers so poorly :)

I love how the genocide concept is put up as a strawman.

Even though the rural Afrikaan speaking people are a distinct ethnic people
Even though the Govt has explicitly said that they would and should target them for destruction ‘in part or whole’
Even though the constitution is being changed so their land can be stolen “legally”
Even though there is tacit and probably explicit Govt support for violent murder to soften them up.

But no. There are no gas chambers, no holocaust, no genocide and nothing to see here.

Straw everywhere.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

* Thwack *

Another millennial hits the windscreen.

http://i.imgur.com/hJQsu8D.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Oops

:nin:

Keating

Post by Keating »

I've been to Paris in the 90s and about 6 years ago. I doubt I'll ever go back. It's a dirty, unpleasant city where simply looking at a restaurant menu gets you immediately harassed by a Tan Frenchmen demanding money. Even Berlin wasn't that bad. There you just get harassed around the Brandenburg Gate.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive wrote:
Paul Watson puts simple truths into an entertaining package.
Yes, simple truths like chemtrails, New World Order, Illuminati, Hillary's medical condition, the lack of efficacy of psychiatric drugs, and whether Clinical Depression is a real disorder. Simple truths for simple people. He did walk a few of those idiotic conspiracy theories back after a long time espousing them but he and his mentor Alex Jones have definitely done a whole lot of work to make the general populace stupider.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: I've been to Paris in the 90s and about 6 years ago. I doubt I'll ever go back. It's a dirty, unpleasant city where simply looking at a restaurant menu gets you immediately harassed by a Tan Frenchmen demanding money. Even Berlin wasn't that bad. There you just get harassed around the Brandenburg Gate.
Paris is a victim of globalisation. Theres the ethnic issue of course. And the crowds of Africans dragging bags of junk around to back their threats. There is the piss and shit. There is the terrorism. There are the travellers who are now almost quaint.

So much for immigration.

However there is more. The districts themselves have not physically grown in size, while the world has exploded in population and the % capable of OS travel has also increased. The main destinations are now both over crowded and transfigured into Euro-Disney “mainstreets”.

This is also the case in elsewhere. Take Prague, where I doubt there is a single commercial enterprise in the whole “Old City” which is not expressly there to service tourism.

If European culture was a natural place of beauty there would be a conservation plan in place

Nice buildings but.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
Paul Watson puts simple truths into an entertaining package.
Yes, simple truths like chemtrails, New World Order, Illuminati, Hillary's medical condition, the lack of efficacy of psychiatric drugs, and whether Clinical Depression is a real disorder. Simple truths for simple people. He did walk a few of those idiotic conspiracy theories back after a long time espousing them but he and his mentor Alex Jones have definitely done a whole lot of work to make the general populace stupider.
But do you have a Paris story? That is the issue at hand.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:lol: :lol: lucky they weren’t whitewalled. I don’t want to fact check. It’s a lovely metaphor.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
But do you have a Paris story? That is the issue at hand.
I can't comment on your estimation of Paul Joseph Watson? I thought this thread was pretty much an open topic thingie.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

2ggkx0.jpg
(97.56 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Driftless wrote: Saw this, don't know if it is closer to the truth than anything else. I do like the idea that Australia is the last place you would want to go to seek asylum since they treat asylum seekers so poorly :)

Even though the Govt has explicitly said that they would and should target them for destruction ‘in part or whole’
Even though the constitution is being changed so their land can be stolen “legally”
Even though there is tacit and probably explicit Govt support for violent murder to soften them up.

But no. There are no gas chambers, no holocaust, no genocide and nothing to see here.

Straw everywhere.
There is straw everywhere, mostly being flung by yourself.

So 1.8 people murdered weekly constitutes genocide? Sort of a slo-mo sorta thing then? At this rate a lot of them will die of natural causes before their genocide turn comes up. I agree that the government is unfairly targeting whites, and that what is happening is a tragedy. It deserves widespread, fair reporting and condemnation. But genocide it isn't. And the exaggerations help nobody, it's the boy that cried wolf for most people now. It might also help to factor in the 52 people being murdered a day, last I checked they were people too. The whole of South Africa is a tragedy.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Brive1987 wrote:

Straw everywhere.

So 1.8 people murdered weekly constitutes genocide? Sort of a slo-mo sorta thing then? At this rate a lot of them will die of natural causes before their genocide turn comes up. I agree that the government is unfairly targeting whites, and that what is happening is a tragedy. It deserves widespread, fair reporting and condemnation. But genocide it isn't. And the exaggerations help nobody, it's the boy that cried wolf for most people now. It might also help to factor in the 52 people being murdered a day, last I checked they were people too. The whole of South Africa is a tragedy.
And if the article is correct, the number of white farmers killed peaked in 2001-2002 and has been declining ever since then.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Okay, so this is what I mean.

Here was Trump's tweet:

And here is The Editorial Board of the NYTimes:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/23/opin ... &smtyp=cur

Trump’s Vile Ploy on South Africa
The president, who gets his intelligence briefings from Fox News, repeats a white nationalist myth about murders of white South African farmers.

By The Editorial Board

Trust President Trump, following his familiar tactic of deflecting attention from yet another scandal by issuing some outrageous tweet, to come down hard on the wrong side of an issue he knows nothing about, based on no more than a slanted Fox News program. In a late-Wednesday tweet, Mr. Trump said he had asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to look into land seizures and the “large-scale killing of farmers” in South Africa. It was the first time he has mentioned Africa by name in a tweet as president.

His source was a grossly one-sided report by the Fox host Tucker Carlson asserting that the South African president, Cyril Ramaphosa, was seizing land from his citizens because they are the wrong “skin color.” There have been no large-scale killings of white farmers, and Mr. Ramaphosa’s proposal to change the Constitution to allow expropriation of land without compensation has not yet passed. That said, the issue does deserve a close look.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:

Straw everywhere.

If there’s only two people in your ethnic group, then 1.8 a week makes a fortnight a long time.

I didn’t call it a genocide. In this case it was the leftie erecting the strawman. I described elements that elevate what’s going on from the hurly burly of a typical shithole. Call it want you will.

“The state sanctioned violent targeting of people based on their group membership with the goal of destroying their identity in whole or part” will do. If this is too long, you could always invent a word to describe the dynamic. :mrgreen:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Straw everywhere.

If there’s only two people in your ethnic group, then 1.8 a week makes a fortnight a long time.

I didn’t call it a genocide. In this case it was the leftie erecting the strawman. I described elements that elevate what’s going on from the hurly burly of a typical shithole. Call it want you will.

“The state sanctioned violent targeting of people based on their group membership with the goal of destroying their identity in whole or part” will do. If this is too long, you could always invent a word to describe the dynamic. :mrgreen:
So really, we're mostly in agreement. And state sanctioned crap against people is everywhere. Buddhists in Indonesia seem to be having a rough go lately. Muslims in China, which I'm sure pleases Steersman.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A blurry dividing line is whether the group is being targeted as a collective with the goal of dismantling the group identity. Or whether the actions are purely discriminatory in order to enforce the lower social status of a tolerated minority.

I don’t know if SA is fully at the former level yet. But clearly the latter can form part of a process that leads to the disappearance (with intent) of an ethnic group.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Unbelievable. Scotty Morrison is PM. I worked with him directly for several years.

God help us. Bring on an election.

free thoughtpolice

I hope he sees the writing on the wall and brings a lot of chinese types to Australia. Better the bogans get replaced by chinamen than muslims and that sort. :geek:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: Unbelievable. Scotty Morrison is PM. I worked with him directly for several years.

God help us. Bring on an election.
Hopefully it is just a caretaker role and an election is called asap (resign Malcolm, double dare you).

Either way it was a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

I'm picking Julie Bishop to be the next Leader of Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Caretaker is not a word he will accept. Morrison will put a strong foot forward. He will be a brawler, he will work 24 hrs a days. He will shit all over Shorten. He will communicate a strong narrative. He will put the liberal monkeys back in their boxes.

God help us. We need an election before this happens.

Then we get Shorten. God help us.

Also. ScMo is evangelical Christian. That’s because he is insane. In a zealous, scary way.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: Caretaker is not a word he will accept. Morrison will put a strong foot forward. He will be a brawler, he will work 24 hrs a days. He will shit all over Shorten. He will communicate a strong narrative. He will put the liberal monkeys back in their boxes.

Also. ScMo is evangelical Christian. That’s because he is insane. In a zealous, scary way.
I suppose that a military coup is out of the question?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I hope he sees the writing on the wall and brings a lot of chinese types to Australia. Better the bogans get replaced by chinamen than muslims and that sort. :geek:
Maintaining the status quo is clearly on the cards. ScoMo is also famous for literally drowning boat people. While wearing his Captain Ahad outfit. So you better factor that into your input.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Caretaker is not a word he will accept. Morrison will put a strong foot forward. He will be a brawler, he will work 24 hrs a days. He will shit all over Shorten. He will communicate a strong narrative. He will put the liberal monkeys back in their boxes.

I have gossip that could bring him down. Especially by those that value accurate data .....

;)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

I have gossip that could bring him down. Especially by those that value accurate data .....

;)
A whisper in my shell-like, and I promise that I won't tell no one.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Don't rule out the governor general dismissing parliament, or failing that the PM could go for a swim and never be seen again.

Yes - I know - both seem rather unlikely.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Don't rule out the governor general dismissing parliament, or failing that the PM could go for a swim and never be seen again.

Yes - I know - both seem rather unlikely.
He might be picked up by a Huawei model Chinese submarine.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

One of these is not like the other.

https://imgur.com/I0PDSQ6.jpg

Yes, she's doing her weird grimace thing again.She does it twice before the interview begins.

It ends abruptly because the camera cut away from Brianna in mid-grimace - the 2 women in the studio were chewing their lips to keep from laughing.

https://www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watch/av ... 0674116002

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Driftless wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So 1.8 people murdered weekly constitutes genocide?
And if the article is correct, the number of white farmers killed peaked in 2001-2002 and has been declining ever since then.
What kind of fucked up alternate reality are we living in, where 'we aren't murdering nearly as many folks as we used to' is considered an argument-winning rebuttal?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ape+lust wrote: One of these is not like the other.

https://imgur.com/I0PDSQ6.jpg

Yes, she's doing her weird grimace thing again.She does it twice before the interview begins.

It ends abruptly because the camera cut away from Brianna in mid-grimace - the 2 women in the studio were chewing their lips to keep from laughing.

https://www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watch/av ... 0674116002
I thought perhaps you were being funny but uncharitable. Nope. His face looks like a possum chewing through gristle.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Driftless wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So 1.8 people murdered weekly constitutes genocide?
What kind of fucked up alternate reality are we living in, where 'we aren't murdering nearly as many folks as we used to' is considered an argument-winning rebuttal?
Sigh. It's not right, it's bad, but not genocide as we know it. Things getting better is sometimes simply the best we can do.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Yes, she's doing her weird grimace thing again.She does it twice before the interview begins.

raid ant and roach 17.png
(115.22 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Jesus Christ! There's something seriously wrong with that freak.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I thought perhaps you were being funny but uncharitable. Nope. His face looks like a possum chewing through gristle.
:lol:

Wu has always been an easy comical shoop, but the grimacing is just an embarassment of riches.

It used to be a mild tic, something she'd do a couple of times an hour. But lately it's taken on a Tourettes-like urgency. At a recent event she attended, you can watch it erupt every half minute. Maybe it's time to see a doc.

https://imgur.com/XVY7ias.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wu are u?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If anyone is interested in the new OZ PM ... read this interview.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/news/local ... ison-50827

Nb.

He wept for his granny during the interview.
He is a happy clapper evangelical
He had a hard upbringing with a policeman father
His wife’s only ambition was to be a mother and is clearly socially dysfunctional
He bought her a cat when they were first married so he could work all the time
“Lonely and increasingly desperate” god gave her a child or two and communicated via numerology
He knifed his way into preselection
He complained about the price of flying out the parents of illegal immigrants to the funeral of their child
He will flow where he will from faction to faction without loyalty
He hated same sex marriage because it was anti god rather than anti cultural
He hated that this might impede his political career
His collegues become more suspicious and cautious the more they know him

Ie he is a psychopath. And our prime minister.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wu are u?

Are you pitching wu?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: His face looks like a possum chewing through gristle.
Looks exactly like a mentally ill man in drag. In fact, Ade Edmondson was more convincing in "Bottom" although he did look very similar to Boozarella Watson...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4WfmitWMAE8ngp.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

AndrewV69 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wu are u?

If you want to see something really funny...

This is the Year of the Tranny in Politics. They're all over the media and they're all being lauded for being brave, stunning, strong, blah, blah.

Notice the qualified claim by this Chandler dudette, that she is the first OPENLY transgender congressional candidate in Massachusetts. It's a distinction that got her a place in the LoC's historic record.

https://imgur.com/C8YdUtz.png

Problem is, Wu declared her candidacy almost a year before Chandler. EVERYONE knows she's a fucking tranny, but she's hardheaded enough to insist she's a natural born woman. So, no applause for Wu. None of that special attention she'd kill for. The best she gets is the small nod from Chandler, a backhanded acknowledgment she was actually first.

Wu is certainly pissy right now. She fucked herself out of glory, to preserve a secret that's a secret to no one. Maybe that's why she's a spastic bag of twitches lately.

https://imgur.com/iFIb03J.jpg

https://imgur.com/ZwgEZ6q.jpg