Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
CaptainFluffyBunny

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Brive1987 wrote: Kofi Annan has died. Alas, the lion of wakanda suffered marrying a blonde Swede and passing away in Switzerland.

I hope he can finally Rest In Peace and enjoy his well earned Ghanaian after life.
I thought Switzerland was an ethnostate? :think:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Tigzy wrote:
SM1957 wrote: Titania McGrath is a really talented poet.

She has a way with words that starts at parody, goes straight through satire and ridicule and ends up on the other side at awesome beauty.

Image 1.gif
Given that Tit apparently punked the NYT just recently, be sure that the twitter bods are already reaching for the 'marked for deletion' file. Enjoy her while she lasts.
I hope somebody's been collecting or archiving her(?) work.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Hunt wrote: Peez is an atheistic messianic huckster, ever hopeful that the great flock will finally realize that he's the only route to the one true No-God. Problem is, he's totally transparent to most atheists, and most hate him. And finally, he's barking up the wrong tree; Coyne has all but proven with his surveys that atheists DON'T, in general, fit the regressive image PZ has pigeon holed them into.

He lives in la-la land.
So true. Not even the Pit has ever been as right-wing or MRA-ish as he's charged!

I'm guessing that, right now, he's in serious pain because he knows he fucked up. He and Jordan Peterson were given grand opportunities, and while Peterson blew up into an international star, Peez flipped out and set himself on fire (in no small part because he wanted to kill everyone who picked on his blue-haired babe).

Poor little Peezy Ozymandias, even the conferences that treated him like royalty are gone because he pitched fits that helped destroy them :D

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

PZ Myers has taken a leaf out of Jordan Peterson's book and reinvented himself as a You Tube star.

I must check how that is working out.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Kofi Annan has died. Alas, the lion of wakanda suffered marrying a blonde Swede and passing away in Switzerland.

I hope he can finally Rest In Peace and enjoy his well earned Ghanaian after life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLZubB22edw

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

It is:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45232147

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote:

It is:

No, it's not. It's simply applying the law and customs of a secular liberal democracy to everyone regardless of their religious beliefs instead of making accommodations for such religious beliefs.

In France a woman of Algerian origin was also refused French citizenship because she refused to shake the hand of a male state representative. Is France also an ethno-state?

By the way there's nothing in the Qu'ran that prohibits the shaking of hands of a person of the opposite sex. The idea that shaking the hand of someone who's not your spouse is haram used to be a Shia thing. It's become popular among Sunnis after many Salafi preachers drilled the idea that ANY sort of contact with a member of the opposite sex, or a non-muslim, is sinful. It's a fashion, an ultra-conservative fad like creationism in the US.

The Swiss government has rightly rejected the idea that one should accommodate to silly, reactionary superstitions. This has nothing to do with "ethnic collectives".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Just wondering, is Titania Parsehole?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Really? wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:16 pm
Popehat is a lawyer. Why didn't PZ of shit go with Popehat instead of the lawyer who defends Alex Jones and the Charlottesville organizer?
PZ already used his free trial of Popehat representation in The Case of The Unholy Hand Grenade, aka Shermergate.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:28 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Keating wrote: Presumably PZ would vote for Faith Goldy too, where he in Toronto. After all, she is not a straight, white male, and therefore instantly jumps to the top of his list, right?
Fuck no! She's a white Christian supremacist. He'd probably stick a shiv in her Cnut. :x
Have you ever paused to consider whether wanting an extant western/white demographic to continue to define a specific country AND/OR holding that the “western way”/culture is subjectively superior to competing variants is the same as believing dirty nigger black blood be dirty - and they need to fall under the white overlords whip hand?

I suspect not. The call to “white supremacy” is Pavlovian.

And yet I’d much prefer my neck of the woods to retain a “Vicar of Dibley” vibe than morph into “Lakemba sharia” or “Beijing high rise”.

Sieg heil ? :doh: :?
You seem unable to understand nuance and metaphors.
Goldy kind of passes for white, I'm not sure of that but PZ doesn't like her so he would probably thinks she is white. She believes christianity is superior to all other religions and atheism which kind of makes her a Christian supremacist, or certainly PZ would believe that.According to your own graph, she is only a millimeter or so on the alt-lite side of the alt-right so not only a SJW but a run of the mill libtard or even a wet liberal might be unnuanced enough to mistake her for alt-right.
Plus it was meant as a joke, which is kind of a metaphor that is meant to be funny. :P

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

https://imgur.com/FupVaQ9.png

Saving this for when he gets the boot after roiling the place with his "It's your humanity that is broken" retorts.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Ape+lust wrote: https://imgur.com/FupVaQ9.png

Saving this for when he gets the boot after roiling the place with his "It's your humanity that is broken" retorts.
"adversarial hostility"?
Of course Myers never ever encouraged anything like that with his horde , no siree.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Just wondering, is Titania Parsehole?
A lot of people have been wondering that.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: https://imgur.com/FupVaQ9.png

"adversarial hostility"?
Of course Myers never ever encouraged anything like that with his horde , no siree.
He should've kept his mouth shut. The house rules make it easy for someone to get up his nose without consequence.

https://imgur.com/DRJaasM.png

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:40 am
Doubt it. As good a parodymonger as Parsehole is I don't think he ever wrote anything demonstrating such poetic skill. Titania's stuff takes quite a bit of talent to write, She could be a real pukka poet.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:40 am
Doubt it. As good a parodymonger as Parsehole is I don't think he ever wrote anything demonstrating such poetic skill. Titania's stuff takes quite a bit of talent to write, She could be a real pukka poet.
We can rule out Yemmy then.

free thoughtpolice

Speaking of Yemmy, it is her birthday and she is looking like some hot pie!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

It is:

No, it's not. It's simply applying the law and customs of a secular liberal democracy to everyone regardless of their religious beliefs instead of making accommodations for such religious beliefs.

In France a woman of Algerian origin was also refused French citizenship because she refused to shake the hand of a male state representative. Is France also an ethno-state?

By the way there's nothing in the Qu'ran that prohibits the shaking of hands of a person of the opposite sex. The idea that shaking the hand of someone who's not your spouse is haram used to be a Shia thing. It's become popular among Sunnis after many Salafi preachers drilled the idea that ANY sort of contact with a member of the opposite sex, or a non-muslim, is sinful. It's a fashion, an ultra-conservative fad like creationism in the US.

The Swiss government has rightly rejected the idea that one should accommodate to silly, reactionary superstitions. This has nothing to do with "ethnic collectives".
Fuck off, wanker. It's keeping the sand niggers out.

You lay seven layers of boring shit in everyone's ear, but won't answer simple questions when they are inconvenient for your Ivory Tower country. I have no interest in your blathering.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

My grandmother told me that she had acute angina.

Though I never saw any evidence of it.

For all I know, my mother was adopted.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

MarcusAu wrote: My grandmother told me that she had acute angina.

Danielle Muscato claims to have heart disease. If you asked him about his "angina," his ticker would probably explode.

Which would be sad. But he would die smiling.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Study of rapid onset gender dysphoria

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/articl ... ne.0202330
The onset of gender dysphoria seemed to occur in the context of belonging to a peer group where one, multiple, or even all of the friends have become gender dysphoric and transgender-identified during the same timeframe. Parents also report that their children exhibited an increase in social media/internet use prior to disclosure of a transgender identity.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Interesting video, DMC could be on team Loury, McWhorter, ...

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:44 pm
MarcusAu wrote: My grandmother told me that she had acute angina.

Danielle Muscato claims to have heart disease. If you asked him about his "angina," his ticker would probably explode.

Which would be sad. But he would die smiling.
I think this explains everything. Danielle self-diagnosed her heart disease because as a kid, she heard boys have a penis and girls have angina.

Really?

Post by Really? »

rayshul wrote: Study of rapid onset gender dysphoria

The onset of gender dysphoria seemed to occur in the context of belonging to a peer group where one, multiple, or even all of the friends have become gender dysphoric and transgender-identified during the same timeframe. Parents also report that their children exhibited an increase in social media/internet use prior to disclosure of a transgender identity.
This part is amazing. The mental illness is off the charts with these individuals.
There were 256 parent-completed surveys that met study criteria. The adolescent and young adult (AYA) children described were predominantly female sex at birth (82.8%) with a mean age of 16.4 years. Forty-one percent of the AYAs had expressed a non-heterosexual sexual orientation before identifying as transgender. Many (62.5%) of the AYAs had been diagnosed with at least one mental health disorder or neurodevelopmental disability prior to the onset of their gender dysphoria (range of the number of pre-existing diagnoses 0–7). In 36.8% of the friendship groups described, the majority of the members became transgender-identified. The most likely outcomes were that AYA mental well-being and parent-child relationships became worse since AYAs “came out”. AYAs expressed a range of behaviors that included: expressing distrust of non-transgender people (22.7%); stopping spending time with non-transgender friends (25.0%); trying to isolate themselves from their families (49.4%), and only trusting information about gender dysphoria from transgender sources (46.6%).

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:11 am

The presence of roos doesn’t stop it from being a cattle station.

Essential character defined, managed and where necessary defended.

free thoughtpolice

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Really? wrote:

This part is amazing. The mental illness is off the charts with these individuals.
There were 256 parent-completed surveys that met study criteria. The adolescent and young adult (AYA) children described were predominantly female sex at birth (82.8%) with a mean age of 16.4 years. Forty-one percent of the AYAs had expressed a non-heterosexual sexual orientation before identifying as transgender. Many (62.5%) of the AYAs had been diagnosed with at least one mental health disorder or neurodevelopmental disability prior to the onset of their gender dysphoria (range of the number of pre-existing diagnoses 0–7). In 36.8% of the friendship groups described, the majority of the members became transgender-identified. The most likely outcomes were that AYA mental well-being and parent-child relationships became worse since AYAs “came out”. AYAs expressed a range of behaviors that included: expressing distrust of non-transgender people (22.7%); stopping spending time with non-transgender friends (25.0%); trying to isolate themselves from their families (49.4%), and only trusting information about gender dysphoria from transgender sources (46.6%).
There's some real fucking terrifying shit happening with kids. Damaged girls in particular.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:

Or perhaps they have certain standards that while heavily correlated with certain ethnicities, by no means make it an ethnostate. I do believe they'd refuse a lily-white guy for refusing the handshake as well.

CaptainFluffyBunny

rayshul wrote:
Really? wrote:

There's some real fucking terrifying shit happening with kids. Damaged girls in particular.
I'm sure the incredible rise of trans-mania has nothing to do with the internet and social media. :whistle:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ROGD: the latest way to drive your parents crazy.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Meh, wake me up when it's stochastic gender dysphoria.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:

Or perhaps they have certain standards that while heavily correlated with certain ethnicities, by no means make it an ethnostate. I do believe they'd refuse a lily-white guy for refusing the handshake as well.
Maybe. Still an ethnostate. They value their cultural essential character and take steps to ensure it is retained. I’m sure they expect all other self respecting societies to do the same.

http://i.imgur.com/MHbFbZC.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I thought this was amusing.
IMG_4019.jpg
(706.71 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Abandon hope all ye who sail on her.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Canadians? Without free speech...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Violent chickenshit Dan Arel spent much of yesterday and today telling Claire Lehmann she's not an intellectual.

https://imgur.com/buRiRc8.png

If you wonder if he has the standing to make such judgments, I've put together tweets that uncannily resemble the musings of philosopher and scientist Jethro Bodine:

https://imgur.com/6CpeI6k.png

https://imgur.com/DgXg3Fk.png

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Maybe. Still an ethnostate. They value their cultural essential character and take steps to ensure it is retained. I’m sure they expect all other self respecting societies to do the same.

Yes, but their essential character is values, not race. The two may be correlated yo a degree, but after that...where is your god now?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ape+lust wrote: Violent chickenshit Dan Arel spent much of yesterday and today telling Claire Lehmann she's not an intellectual.

https://imgur.com/buRiRc8.png

If you wonder if he has the standing to make such judgments, I've put together tweets that uncannily resemble the musings of philosopher and scientist Jethro Bodine:

https://imgur.com/6CpeI6k.png

https://imgur.com/DgXg3Fk.png
That poor boy. Somebody should bitch-slap his father, should anybody wish to claim the little cunt.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:28 am
Kirbmarc wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

It is:

Fuck off, wanker. It's keeping the sand niggers out.

You lay seven layers of boring shit in everyone's ear, but won't answer simple questions when they are inconvenient for your Ivory Tower country. I have no interest in your blathering.
You reason exactly like a Regressive Leftist. "Equal standards of laws and principles are White Supremacy to keep Oppressed Muslims Out! Oppressed Muslims can't be expected to change their behavior according to common laws and principles, that's Oppression!"

I ANSWERED your question about WHY there are less issues with muslim communities in Switzerland. Better rules for integration is one of the reasons. I just didn't give you an answer that you liked, because it was "a wall of text" so you didn't read it. :bjarte:

"Too Long, Didn't Read" isn't a rational argument. By the way, have you noticed the part about FRANCE rejecting the bid for citizenship of a woman who wouldn't shake the hand of a public official? Is FRANCE also an "ethno-state"? The same FRANCE that Lauren Southern described as having "fallen" because there were non-white people walking around in Paris? How about answering THIS question?

It's funny, all of this reminds of when the Horde was screaming and whining that Michael Nugent was "writing obsessive screeds" and counting the number of words in his posts instead of reading them. We all thought that their reaction was pathetic at that time. :bjarte:

CaptainFluffyBunny

In the end, if you prefer the company of one person because of their skin color or background rather than their character and values, you should probably ask yourself why.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Since you value statistics:

Switzerland:
The Federal Statistical Office reported the religious demographics as of 2016 as follows (based on the resident population age 15 years and older): 66.9% Christian (including 36.5% Roman Catholic, 24.5% Reformed, 5.9% other), 24.9% unaffiliated, 5.2% Muslim, 0.3% Jewish, 1.4% other religions. (100%: 6,981,381, registered resident population age 15 years and older).[1]
Australia:
Religion in Australia is diverse. Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia of 1901 prohibits the Commonwealth government from establishing a church or interfering with the freedom of religion.[note 1] In an optional question on the 2016 Census, 52.1% of the Australian population declared some variety of Christianity. Historically the percentage was far higher; now, the religious landscape of Australia is changing and diversifying.[1] In 2016, 30.1% of Australians stated "no religion" and a further 9.6% chose not to answer the question.[1] Other faiths include[b] Muslims (2.6%),[/b] Buddhists (2.4%), Hindus (1.9%), Sikhs (0.5%), and Jews (0.4%).[1]
Perhaps Australia is the "white ethno-state" :bjarte:

Or perhaps it's a matter of COMMON, EQUAL VALUES and INTEGRATION, not "race", "ethnicity". Perhaps the matter is EQUAL RIGHTS AND EQUAL RESPONSIBILITIES, instead of whining about ancestry.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: In the end, if you prefer the company of one person because of their skin color or background rather than their character and values, you should probably ask yourself why.
And here I thought secularism was about values, and that we were a community built on the values of skepticism, separation of church and state, keeping people accountable to their words, verifying statements according to evidence, and valuing individuals and their actions or beliefs over attributing some "essence" to group in a social hierarchy.

I thought THIS was why people were against the group hierarchy of the SocJus, against stupid group essentialist ideas like "mansplaining" or "women's ways of knowing", or identity politics in general.

Evidently for some people identity politics are only bad if they're SocJus identity politics, while other forms of identitarian ideas are actually OK.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Only 2.6% Muslims and Australia has to put barriers on roads to stop terror attacks...

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Or perhaps they have certain standards that while heavily correlated with certain ethnicities, by no means make it an ethnostate. I do believe they'd refuse a lily-white guy for refusing the handshake as well.
A lily white American man who had lived in Switzerland for FORTY YEARS was refused citizenship because he couldn't remember the names of the towns which surrounded his place of residence, and didn't have any friends to vouch for him. I suppose this was done explicitly to keep Americans, since as we all know ALL Americans are shitty at geography and can NEVER learn it.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Was Kofi Annan a Swiss citizen?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: In the end, if you prefer the company of one person because of their skin color or background rather than their character and values, you should probably ask yourself why.
Indeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1yWH6QSP4k

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

SM1957 wrote: Only 2.6% Muslims and Australia has to put barriers on roads to stop terror attacks...
Because they botched integration. That's the point. Letting people of a certain community isolate in their own ghettos, with their own laws, their own principles, WITHOUT asking them to respect the laws, rules and principles of the country they live in is likely to produce an isolated, potentially hostile community.

You need to make it clear that people who come in not only have rights but they have DUTIES. Duties to respect the laws, duties to adhere to common principles, duties to learn the language and customs of the host country.

What happens far too often instead is that people are allowed not to have to do things that they don't want to do because "it's my culture and religion and asking me to do this thing is Oppressing me". This is asinine and idiotic. Granting exceptions to a duty teaches people that they can do whatever they want as long as they have "muh culture" as an excuse. It enables "community leaders" to preach messages of conflict and of a takeover, because people feel validated by "their culture" instead of being asked to DO something to integrate. It feeds entitlement and arrogance.

It makes people believe that they're special, that the laws don't apply to them, that their feelings and personal frustrations trump their social obligations. In this context it's not hard for some manipulative preachers to take a frustrated, unsuccessful, usually criminal or mentally unstable person and to make them believe that they're Special, they're Oppressed, they're a Righteous Martyr for the Cause, that their death is a stepping stone to a muslim takeover of the "weak, decadent" west.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

SM1957 wrote: Was Kofi Annan a Swiss citizen?
No. But non-citizens can still live in Switzerland, they're not thrown out of the country if they immigrated legally and haven't committed crimes.

The couple which was refused citizenship can still live in Switzerland. They can even apply again for citizenship. Perhaps next time they'll get over their superstitions and shake hands with the public officials, and learn a lesson about civil duties and equal responsibilities. Or perhaps not. It's their choice.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Since you value statistics:

Switzerland:
The Federal Statistical Office reported the religious demographics as of 2016 as follows (based on the resident population age 15 years and older): 66.9% Christian (including 36.5% Roman Catholic, 24.5% Reformed, 5.9% other), 24.9% unaffiliated, 5.2% Muslim, 0.3% Jewish, 1.4% other religions. (100%: 6,981,381, registered resident population age 15 years and older).[1]
Australia:
Religion in Australia is diverse. Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia of 1901 prohibits the Commonwealth government from establishing a church or interfering with the freedom of religion.[note 1] In an optional question on the 2016 Census, 52.1% of the Australian population declared some variety of Christianity. Historically the percentage was far higher; now, the religious landscape of Australia is changing and diversifying.[1] In 2016, 30.1% of Australians stated "no religion" and a further 9.6% chose not to answer the question.[1] Other faiths include[b] Muslims (2.6%),[/b] Buddhists (2.4%), Hindus (1.9%), Sikhs (0.5%), and Jews (0.4%).[1]
Perhaps Australia is the "white ethno-state" :bjarte:

Or perhaps it's a matter of COMMON, EQUAL VALUES and INTEGRATION, not "race", "ethnicity". Perhaps the matter is EQUAL RIGHTS AND EQUAL RESPONSIBILITIES, instead of whining about ancestry.
We have had this discussion before. So I will bulletpont.

1. Most of the Swiss muslims are semi-civil Turks. Ours are coming from the Mid East.
2. We tend to make our muslims citizens, not residents. Ie they are for keeps.
3. Australia’s demographic and cultural shift is coming from permanent migration from India and China.
4. Switzerland is careful to overwieght its resident inflow from Europe. For reasons.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: ....
3. Australia’s demographic and cultural shift is coming from permanent migration from India and China.
Perhaps this veers off at a tangent and/or stretches things way past the point of breaking (not that that has stopped me before), but...

Doesn't the recent legalisation of gay marriage indicate a cultural shift in Australia? Perhaps there are several shifts - and it is inaccurate to conflate them. On the other hand it seems likely that the same people that voted for the marriage amendment would also be boosters for a multicultural immigration policy.

Not to accuse you of racism or anything - but it sounds like you've got a problem with white people (or at least liberals - who are for the most part 'not of colour').

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote: snip

Not to accuse you of racism or anything - but it sounds like you've got a problem with white people (or at least liberals - who are for the most part 'not of colour').
We whiteys are the true intersectionalists as we are of all colours.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: ....
Perhaps this veers off at a tangent and/or stretches things way past the point of breaking (not that that has stopped me before), but...

Doesn't the recent legalisation of gay marriage indicate a cultural shift in Australia? Perhaps there are several shifts - and it is inaccurate to conflate them. On the other hand it seems likely that the same people that voted for the marriage amendment would also be boosters for a multicultural immigration policy.

Oh there are several forces converging in the destruction of all forms of traditional structure.

The white liberal elite in urban centres definitely forms its own cultural hun - and Australia has the challenge of having most of our people stuffed into 2 cities.

The problem was summed up by CaptainFluffy. He doesn’t care as long as people have “muh values”. We never seem to get a proper list of what these generic values are. More importantly there is implicit acceptance that the culture imported via tens of thousands of people from ethnically aware states is a strength. Under the muh values umbrella of course.

So we busily demote our identity out of deference, shame and soy while watching new streams flow in. Balkanisation, it’s called. White flight is the result. Multiculturalism is the mechanism.

Personally I’m surprised that 40% of the population downed their lattes to vote no. It’s also hilariously ironic that the centre of the “no” vote was in gods country of rural Queensland and in the ethnic hubs that hadn’t shed their home country values. In this sense they had achieved a limited form of integration - just 20 years too late!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Oh Jesus H Christ, is nothing safe from this fucking freak show? :angry-screaming:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The response to the 'Allah is Gay' meme seems rather context dependent...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNvP9o7 ... e=youtu.be

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:44 pm
<snip>
The rate is the biggest factor, I think. I think cordial is a good analogy. A little bit in water and you might improve the overall flavour. Keep adding more, and more cordial, and it doesn't take long before you have an undrinkable mess.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:31 am

I get the impression his demonstration was mostly misunderstood, right?

Armin an atheist is saying, Allah is fictional so why not make him gay.

The crowd is seeing, "probably gay definitely muslim dude is here show he is accepting of gays, and so Islam is accepting of gays, woohoo, Islam is sooo cool".

What's your interpretation of what people are seeing?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:31 am

I get the impression his demonstration was mostly misunderstood, right?

Armin an atheist is saying, Allah is fictional so why not make him gay.

The crowd is seeing, "probably gay definitely muslim dude is here show he is accepting of gays, and so Islam is accepting of gays, woohoo, Islam is sooo cool".

What's your interpretation of what people are seeing?
The error of the crowd is to assume that a single man who is gay and muslim means that the whole of islam is accepting of gays. Lots of people in the left spend hours and hours saying that just because some muslims are terrorists not all muslims are terrorists, then abandon their own logic once it the results is emotionally satisfying.

In reality there are many different problems with islam, not all of which require the same solutions, and just because someone is against terrorism it doesn't mean that they're accepting and tolerant.

Liberal secularists should treat islam like they treat Christianity: point out its many issues, mock it, satirize it, acknowledge that it needs to be secularized, kept out of laws, tamed and restructured to fit modern society. Instead they treat muslims as Magic Victims, as Weird Non-Whites with a Wacky Regressive Culture who don't need to be held accountable for their actions because their culture is immutable and part of who they are.

It's actually a form of racism: assuming that people from certain areas are not individuals with individual responsibilities and the ability to change their minds and understand and respect common rules of behavior, or to improve their societies, or to mature beyond reactionary ideas, but some sort of "half-devils and half-children" who need to be protected from Evil White Modernity, and whose "quirky" religious habits are some sort of "authentic" reaction to the Evil White Colonists.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

There was a time when we would simply have recognised this as another example of mass or epidemic hysteria.