Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: What a sultry, seductive look she has! Makes me want to feed her carrots.
Sugar cubes. This is a filly who's used to getting her way.

https://imgur.com/TpFzpJ1.jpg

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Try shrinking Peez down so his face is level with Jen's amazing rack.
https://imgur.com/hTWaLbL.jpg
What a sultry, seductive look she has! Makes me want to feed her carrots.
If you're not responsible for the vet's fees, I believe a sugar lump will work better. Or so I've heard.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Dear Penthouse,

As a first-year jockey in training, I never dreaming I would be writing you...

https://imgur.com/0WKIfVI.jpg

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Dammit, Ape! Must type faster.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

screwtape wrote: Dammit, Ape! Must type faster.
The odds of that happening... somebody must've left the Improbability Drive running :lol:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Ape+lust wrote: Dear Penthouse,

Me bring fine Engrish text products.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

NZ bans home sales to many foreigners: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45199034

Problem is, I looked for NZ on a map and can't find it!!!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:04 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: What a sultry, seductive look she has! Makes me want to feed her carrots.

Is that Kylo Ren on the left?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

That should get her Ginger Up. Likely in the fundamentally original sense.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

MarcusAu wrote:

That should get her Ginger Up. Likely in the fundamentally original sense.
https://imgur.com/WQKrfSX.png

https://imgur.com/Dlrj1De.jpg

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

screwtape wrote:
Hunt wrote: PZ has a new post up about this case:

Middle aged lesbian feminist making a move on young, gay postdoc. I would hazard to guess she's not quite as lesbo as she thinks, given the details. This should not be surprising, given the majority position women have in academic humanity positions. It was always going to be the case what we call actionable sexual harassment (formerly known as the inability to set boundaries for yourself and enforce them) was going to be found to be a very lucrative short circuit to fortune for a lot of aspiring scholars, not all women, perhaps not even a majority women. Title IX has provided a very reliable path, starting with the ritual sacrifice of a hapless, older colleague. That slaying is always just incidental to true prize: to sue the deep pocket institution.
Don't be lazy. Don't give clicks to FTB. PZ's nonsense is here: http://archive.is/hK9Rr
Comment in the link:
MWSnap007.jpg
(19.16 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
Wonder if they know what Myers grandson is called....
MWSnap008.jpg
(21.53 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Is that Kylo Ren on the left?
This feels like something we're not supposed to know :shock:

https://imgur.com/H7orV7M.jpg

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Wonder if they know what Myers grandson is called....

download/file.php?id=5638
Worse...

https://imgur.com/5Buac1P.jpg

Peez is a suck-ass grandpa :twatson:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

His evil twin?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
[Wonder if they know what Myers grandson is called..../quote]
If they have a daughter they should call her Ingger.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Driftless wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:24 am
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Southern has sworn off YouTube shitposting to focus on more farmlands style high quality documentaries.

Good girl.
Poor Lauren wanted to cozy up to the alt-right but they rejected her. She was basically chased off youtube.
http.://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xpilvd4B1E
htt.ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2tqsVAGlcs
Ironic that it wasn't the SJW types that froze her peaches.
Some serious anti-semitism out there. However, I always wondered how she was able to fund all of the travel required to shoot the videos. It is not just herself, she had at least a camera person for crew, I don;t know about sound. Maybe the alt-right contributed enough to fund it. It is also ironic that none of her statements or actions were a problem as long as everyone thought she was "white". Now that she is supposedly Jewish it is a problem that she supports Israel. Don't fundamentalist Christians generally support Israel (in order to bring on the Apocalypse)? I don't know how the alt-right fits in to that.
The crazy-right thot wars against Sothern are old hat. She was never a white racial nationalist of their ilk and they hated her for that. She did one video on why she wasn’t going to marry the first man prepared to impregnate her and then ignored the billowing teacup.

This move is a step up in sophistication. The talking points have been talked. She faces personal risk having been branded a terrorist by HRH Govt. She has been spat at and called racist-dog by the effete liberals. The NZ PM has applauded the use of violent threat to close down legal assembly and lawful speech. These are all campaign ribbons.

Now, Farmlands has had 1.3 million views. Far more even than the short, MSM amplified, clip of sharia law as applied in Sydney. So why, given all this, wouldn’t you step up to long form, higher quality documentaries at this point? If you could.

BTW, I’m pretty sure Caolan Robertson is her only significant crew. And I’m confident he can be paid in kind. Hopefully he grows out of the shit mood music and repeat shots that he threw into the South African effort. And hopefully Southern can craft more of a perceptive and connected narrative from her visual anecdotes.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:03 pm
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Speaking of the fat fuck and associates, any news about the Carrier lawsuit?
A rich man has recently offered to fund Carrier. He is somewhat known in the atheist movement (Milwaukee Mysticist?). That's all I know, I just want to see Meyers and Tzvan haul their guts onto the witness stand.
You really know how to make The Commander stiff.

Guest_acd00084

Post by Guest_acd00084 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:13 pm
Ape+lust wrote: I hope #currentMealTicket works in Apple management. His Mastercard must be smoking from the money he's spent on her this year.

With him being so generous, maybe she should dial back the chummy pics with the boyz.

https://imgur.com/W2rMbAG.jpg

It might remind him that she got greasy with him while she was with Adam, whom she was boning while she was with Sid.
This is a person who is baseline miserable, as deep down she despises herself. The brief highs from a new, doting male love interest can be but ephemeral in her private living hell. Before long, the blackness inevitably creeps back to blanket her aimless existence, so she must seek out the drug that is attention from other males. Through no fault of his own, her Knight in Shining Apple Salary will sooner or later be cucked, then dumped for the next fool willing to become that monstrous parasite's host.

On the plus side, she's got a rack and will shove a finger up your bung.
Any news on her recent Patreon post about her so brilliant career?

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
. She was never a white racial nationalist of their ilk and they hated her for that.
Are you sure you have your timeline right on that. I though she was getting pretty chummy with the alt-right crowd until they discovered the she was gasp a mudshark.
Of course after it was obvious thatshe wasn't going to be able join the Stormfront types she decided to admit that she never wanted to marry and hatch little white babies to help stop the white race from getting replaced and just wanted to slut around and pretend to have a career like your average feminist type. And she probably is still going to have sex with filthy muslim types. Also she confessed to being a rat nosed kike.
I just don't understand why you are still so deeply in love with this phony. :think:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez is crapping his pants because he thinks Skeptic Mag is putting out a laudatory issue on Jordan Peterson.

https://imgur.com/Zv2A12c.png

Trouble is, nobody knows if it's supportive, critical, or both, least of all Peez. Peez, whose idea of skepticism is paying Skepticon to scare him with the Patriarchy bogeyman and tell him how blacks cannot be racist.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:

Worse...

https://imgur.com/5Buac1P.jpg

Peez is a suck-ass grandpa :twatson:

Hahahahahaha!! Oh, Meyers, you fucking idiot!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
The crazy-right thot wars against Sothern are old hat. She was never a white racial nationalist of their ilk and they hated her for that. She did one video on why she wasn’t going to marry the first man prepared to impregnate her and then ignored the billowing teacup.

I take it that 'crazy-right thot wars' is an exaggeration on your part. There was a period when there was some bile spewed her way - mostly by anonymous online commentators - particularly in regards to her dating what they saw as an inappropriate choice of partner. From what you are saying this has now died down. Draw whatever conclusion you like from that. Maybe the bulk of people that call themselves alt-right hate her - or maybe they don't. There is not enough evidence to tell. If it was anyone else building a case relating to online abuse - most would not be stating what it means with such certainty.

Also you frame the 'Alt-Right' as if it is a monolith. Both Peter Brimelow and Jared Taylor have favourable things to say about Southern (and Goldie if it comes to that). And for her part Southern in her interview with Dave Rubin - characterised Richard Spencer as "Misunderstood". I'm not going to judge her by what she hasn't said - but I don't necessarily think she has made her true feelings clear in regards to white seperatism or nationalism or those that support such causes.

It seems really important to you that there be a clear boundary between the acceptable (ie the alt-lite) and those basket of deplorables, beyond the pale (ie the alt-right). I'm not so sure that the dividing line is as clear as you might hope for.

It also seems you have fixed on Southern as a stand-in for yourself - so that in defending her, you are really defending your own position, and that any criticism of her applies to you as well.

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu wrote:
but I don't necessarily think she has made her true feelings clear in regards to white seperatism or nationalism or those that support such causes.
At least in this interview she seems kind of dodgy on the issue. :35-1:40 At least in this segment I couldnt really stomach the whole interview.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

free thoughtpolice wrote: MarcusAu wrote:
but I don't necessarily think she has made her true feelings clear in regards to white seperatism or nationalism or those that support such causes.
At least in this interview she seems kind of dodgy on the issue. :35-1:40 At least in this segment I couldnt really stomach the whole interview.
I think she wants to walk the fine line of getting alt-right money without being obviously part of the alt-right.

free thoughtpolice

I think I agree with you :drool:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

I take it that 'crazy-right thot wars' is an exaggeration on your part. There was a period when there was some bile spewed her way - mostly by anonymous online commentators - particularly in regards to her dating what they saw as an inappropriate choice of partner. From what you are saying this has now died down. Draw whatever conclusion you like from that. Maybe the bulk of people that call themselves alt-right hate her - or maybe they don't. There is not enough evidence to tell. If it was anyone else building a case relating to online abuse - most would not be stating what it means with such certainty.

Also you frame the 'Alt-Right' as if it is a monolith. Both Peter Brimelow and Jared Taylor have favourable things to say about Southern (and Goldie if it comes to that). And for her part Southern in her interview with Dave Rubin - characterised Richard Spencer as "Misunderstood". I'm not going to judge her by what she hasn't said - but I don't necessarily think she has made her true feelings clear in regards to white seperatism or nationalism or those that support such causes.

It seems really important to you that there be a clear boundary between the acceptable (ie the alt-lite) and those basket of deplorables, beyond the pale (ie the alt-right). I'm not so sure that the dividing line is as clear as you might hope for.

It also seems you have fixed on Southern as a stand-in for yourself - so that in defending her, you are really defending your own position, and that any criticism of her applies to you as well.
The Thot Wars (obviously “wars” in an online sense is always hyperbolic) were a definite thing where Spencer and associated wackos applied MGTOW laced with white sharia views onto the shekel stealing chicks. In some respects there were faint echoes of the debate in the opinions delivered here.

Youtubers did their for and againsts. Forums spewed bile. Punches went right. Point is, the toxic right are mental. And many dissociated from the term “alt-right” as a result. Eg Wife with a Purpose. And Southern.

Re the dividing line. I think I have made it clear via pics etc that there is a spectrum. But as with any spectrum there are also areas that are not ambiguous. The current label “alt-right” is in my mind best applied to ideas that are beyond the pale. The alt-right move from cultural collectives (which by necessity and definition intersect with some form of race markers ie
- white, black and Asian cultures) into white supremacy and a primary fixation on race, blood and weird racial constructs like (((Jewish globalism))). That said. I can on some level understand better their in-group collective preference than I can the liberal embrace of globalism.

So yep. There is a line, if not a sharp one, between the ideas of the lite and right. I don’t know if I am un-nuanced enough (as you suggest) to expect it to be sharply defined - especially if the line is measure by the behaviours of unpredictable people rather than set principles.

Southern as my stand in? I wish. :cdc:

But no. I see us sharing common ground to the left of the unambiguous alt-right. But her book was shit. Her Farmlands video didn’t match potential or expectation. She’s 23. Unlike Faith, I think she is more anti liberal and anti pomo than for hard nationalism.

The criticism of her here, especially by Kirb, is barely considered. And that grates with me. :x

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A new Australian senator made his maiden speech and is being crucified for it. He covered off Agriculture, Infrastructure and Immigration (per below). I’ve highlighted the three words that the MSM has grasped in order to invalidate the entire message.

:lol:

The next critical problem that we need to address is immigration. Australia currently has the highest per capita immigration rate in the world. Last Tuesday, Australia's population hit 25 million—22 years ahead of previous government predictions. That means that since 1971 the population of Australia has doubled, with immigrants now around one-third of our population. The huge numbers of people allowed to flood into Australia in recent years are unsustainable, with immigration quotas apparently set by successive governments on a whim and without any regard for the necessary infrastructure that these people would require or the ability of those that came here to assimilate. Ethnocultural diversity, which is known to undermine social cohesion, has been allowed to rise to dangerous levels in many suburbs. In direct response, self-segregation, including white flight from poorer inner-urban areas, has become the norm. I believe that immigration to our country should be a privilege, not an obligation-free right provided to anyone from the Third World who demands it. First, 457 visas, which simply steal jobs from Australians, should be abolished unless expressly approved by the immigration minister. This will create more jobs for Australians and end the massive rorting of these for backdoor permanent immigration.Second, 'family reunion' must be restricted to the husband or wife and/or dependent children within a family. Third, student visas should be drastically reduced in number. This will create more university places for Australians, whose parents have actually paid for the universities with their taxes in the first place. Those studying here who decide to apply to immigrate should be required to return to their country of origin after their qualification and to apply as part of the general migration program. Fourth, net immigration must be reduced to a level which can be supported and, therefore, must be set following detailed modelling and planning for the associated necessary accommodation, facilities and infrastructure. Fifth, but most important of all, diversity should be managed to remain compatible with social cohesion and national identity.

We as a nation are entitled to insist that those who are allowed to come here predominantly reflect the historic European Christian composition of Australian society and embrace our language, culture and values as a people. In order for us to remain the nation that we are now, those who come here need to assimilate and integrate. Those who are most similar to the mainstream majority in terms of ethnicity, culture, language and values most readily do so. Historically, however, the one immigrant group here and in other Western nations that has consistently shown itself to be the least able to assimilate and integrate is Muslims. The first terrorist act on Australian soil was in 1915, when two Muslim immigrants opened fire on a picnic train of innocent women and children in Broken Hill—and Muslim immigrants have been a problem ever since. To paraphrase the words of Sir Winston Churchill: The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property—either as a child, a wife, or a concubine—must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power.

The influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those that follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. I believe that the reasons for ending all further Muslim immigration are both compelling and self-evident. The record of Muslims who have already come to this country in rates of crime, welfare dependency and terrorism is the worst of any migrants and vastly exceeds any other immigrant groups. A majority of Muslims in Australia of working age do not work and live on welfare. Muslims in New South Wales and Victoria are three times more likely than other groups to be convicted of crimes. We have black African Muslim gangs terrorising Melbourne. We have ISIS-sympathising Muslims trying to go overseas to fight for ISIS and, while all Muslims are not terrorists, certainly all terrorists these days are Muslims. So why would anyone want to bring more of them here?

Finally, it should go without saying that, as a nation, we are entitled to require that those who come here not only have useful work skills and qualifications but also the commitment to work and pay taxes. In truth, it appears that many of those who claim to be asylum seekers are actually just welfare seekers who only come to Australia to live on welfare in public housing at the expense of working Australians. In the days of Menzies, immigrants arriving here were not allowed to apply for welfare and that attracted exactly the right sort of hard-working people this country needed. We should go back to that and ban all immigrants receiving welfare for the first five years after they arrive. The final solution to the immigration problem is, of course, a popular vote. We don't need a plebiscite to cut immigration numbers; we just need a government that is willing to institute a sustainable population policy, end Australian-job-stealing 457 visas and make student visas conditional on foreign students returning to the country they came from. What we do need a plebiscite for is to decide who comes here. Whitlam didn't ask the Australian people whether they wanted wholesale non-European migration when he introduced it and neither has any subsequent government. Who we allow to come here will determine what sort of nation we will have in the future, so therefore this isn't the right of any one government to decide. It's too important for that. Instead, we need a plebiscite to allow the Australian people to decide whether they want wholesale non-English speaking immigrants from the Third World and, in particular, whether they want any Muslims or whether they want to return to the predominantly European immigration policy of the pre-Whitlam consensus. I for one will be very happy to abide by their decision.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Ha! That right-hand image reminds me of cheesy "black metal" fuck-nuggets who wear corpse paint, scabby leather gear and can often be found running around the woods scaring small animals.

Consider the following...

(keep writing those hits, kids!)

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/e4889 ... 1e250f.png

free thoughtpolice

Faith Goldsteiny for Toronto Mayor!

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:30 pm
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:11 pm
And also, this Myers blog post is the apex of worthless virtue-signalling (and I don't give a fuck if "virtue-signalling" is associated with the alt-whatever. It just perfectly defines what's going on here).
Just because morons overuse a term it doesn't mean that the term is meaningless. In this case "virtue signalling" definitely fits.

Myers only specified the social groups of the candidates he voted for as a sign of him being "a liberal". He voted for three women, do you see how much of a Nice Guy he is? And a Muslim man too, so edgy, such anti-racism has never been seen before!

Note how he doesn't specify which ideas or policies his candidates support. He doesn't even call them by their names. We could assume he voted for Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway and Louis Farrakhan from what he tells us.
He was being honest & transparent there. He didn't vote for any candidates. He voted for races & genders.

A PZ-tier progressive doesn't interact with you, for the most part. He interacts with your race, gender, sexuality, ect., people being pure political objects & all...Unless you're a white male. Then he's gotta actually take the time to sniff out your political tribal affiliation before he knows whether you're a legitimate human being.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

PZ Myers Tweet about his voting for 3 women and a Muslim man got 4 likes and no retweets.

I can get more than that, and I am an absolute nobody.

How can he sink so low? When you are getting fewer hots than a retired old guy whose social network consists of playing chess in a pub with fellow losers, you really can't get any lower.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

I voted for a disabled black trans* lesbian midget. Sure, the program they propose includes the killing of all cis het white males, but it's the intention that counts, right?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

I think I just summed up the regressive left and their pandering to islam.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I think I just summed up the regressive left and their pandering to islam.
Très gauche.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Never one to want to be seen falling off the bandwagon our favourite attention whore Becky has thrown her weight into the Shermer/Peterson (non) kerfuffle

Keating

Post by Keating »

While I think Senator Anning has made the discourse significantly harder, and he said what he did to have a chance to be returned to the Senate next year since he got there on 17 votes, I do wish the mainstream media would stop calling his views fringe.

They likely aren’t in Australia, given a majority of European people in a majority of European countries support zero immigration from majority Muslim countries. https://www.chathamhouse.org/expert/com ... mmigration

It’s a point Douglas Murray has raised several times and entirely due to the cowards in governments who are afraid of the progressive left.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I hadn't read the speech, only heard bad things baout it. I can't really disagree with any of it.

Keating

Post by Keating »

If he’d only called for a permanent revolution on immigration instead of a final solution. Then, with no other changes, he’d have had nothing but accolades.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Hahahahahaha!! Oh, Meyers, you fucking idiot!
Check out the polite chick's polite response:

https://imgur.com/jBbr4AS.png

Are they going to call him CZ? Only if they want to commemorate what a clueless fuckup Grandpa is :D

Strangely, he's never deleted the tweet:

https://twitter.com/pzmyers/status/942933568044482560

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

rayshul wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:10 am
I hadn't read the speech, only heard bad things baout it. I can't really disagree with any of it.
After Southern-gate I have no time for New Zealand. :mrgreen:

I agree that the Right Honourable’s turn of phrase was like an epinephrine injection to the heart for the Hill - crazed virtue signalling from both sides until they collapsed from exhaustion.

I doubt the dude from Charters Towers is wholly conversant with Nazi-speak. More a classic “Joh for PM” legacy from a simpler time.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A plebiscite on migration is liberal Kryptonite.

These sort of things are dandy for the progressive dismantling of traditional social institutions. They work like a “consultants” report to remove direct responsibility fom management determined to implement brave decisions.

But in the wrong hands .....

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: Never one to want to be seen falling off the bandwagon our favourite attention whore Becky has thrown her weight into the Shermer/Peterson (non) kerfuffle

https://twitter.com/rebeccawatson/statu ... 6495736832
I notice she's gotten much worse as a dispenser of scorn and deliverer of "burns" lately.

And why not? She's broken through $1000 per video on Patreon. The skeevier she gets, the more Peez that circle she runs in rewards her.

Oddly, the Patreon site itself is her kryptonite. She can't snark there, so this happens:

https://imgur.com/Iv4p6Nu.png

Run away little Becky, run away! :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

More intelligent people than her have covered every topic she has ever addressed. Didn’t stop her then.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Looks like NYTimes fell for a spoof letter:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote: More intelligent people than her have covered every topic she has ever addressed. Didn’t stop her then.
:D

She should just pay Zvan a few shekels to run ahead of her and bury critics under mountains of text, like she used to.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Looks like NYTimes fell for a spoof letter:

Wow :lol:

Looks like she might fill Elfwick's shoes just fine.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Jordan Peterson has an impersonator. And he's really, really good with the mimicry.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote: I notice she's gotten much worse as a dispenser of scorn and deliverer of "burns" lately.

And why not? She's broken through $1000 per video on Patreon. The skeevier she gets, the more Peez that circle she runs in rewards her.

Oddly, the Patreon site itself is her kryptonite. She can't snark there, so this happens:

How she so easily shoehorns Peterson, Pinker, Harris and Yiannopolous into the 'alt-right' box just shows how fucking thick she is, like so many on the feral left she has no clue whatsoever what the alt-right is. .. Her latest YouTube masterpiece about how female Doctors save more lives than male Doctors is a delightful insight into her blinkered dunderheadedness. Thank god she doesn't want children. :doh:

There's been no mention of the apple canuck for awhile, I hope all is well. :shifty:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: How she so easily shoehorns Peterson, Pinker, Harris and Yiannopolous into the 'alt-right' box just shows how fucking thick she is, like so many on the feral left she has no clue whatsoever what the alt-right is. .. Her latest YouTube masterpiece about how female Doctors save more lives than male Doctors is a delightful insight into her blinkered dunderheadedness. Thank god she doesn't want children. :doh:
She thinks talking to Harris would legitimize him :shock:

CNN Special: Reconsidering Sam Harris - Why is Drunken Potato Face Talking to Him?
shoutinghorse wrote: There's been no mention of the apple canuck for awhile, I hope all is well. :shifty:
You get a pass for saying cutting things while drunk only so many times.

Moneybags had better keep a watchful eye. Her modus is to be snorkeling in the lap of her next benefactor before she gets the boot. If he's not careful, he'll inherit the crappy apartment AND the dog.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Ape+lust wrote: Jordan Peterson has an impersonator. And he's really, really good with the mimicry.
<Vid clipped>
I did see that - but decided to bite my tongue in order to not bring up the 'JP' Question.

Though I'm curious to know (and please don't take this as an example of poking the bear) - if Peterson currently on sabbatical because in his current media blitz he seems to be spending an inordinate of time away from his professorial duties. It could be (another) source of tension between him and the powers that be at T'ronto U (or wherever). I know that it has been for other Professors in the past (eg Cornell West, Sagan and other's I'm sure).

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

MarcusAu wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: Jordan Peterson has an impersonator. And he's really, really good with the mimicry.
<Vid clipped>
I did see that - but decided to bite my tongue in order to not bring up the 'JP' Question.

Though I'm curious to know (and please don't take this as an example of poking the bear) - if Peterson currently on sabbatical because in his current media blitz he seems to be spending an inordinate of time away from his professorial duties. It could be (another) source of tension between him and the powers that be at T'ronto U (or wherever). I know that it has been for other Professors in the past (eg Cornell West, Sagan and other's I'm sure).
Yes, he's on sabbatical. He's also waffling a bit about returning, which probably doesn't please them.

https://imgur.com/LoJyx8d.png

https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/20 ... urney.html

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:37 am
Ape+lust wrote: I notice she's gotten much worse as a dispenser of scorn and deliverer of "burns" lately.

How she so easily shoehorns Peterson, Pinker, Harris and Yiannopolous into the 'alt-right' box just shows how fucking thick she is, like so many on the feral left she has no clue whatsoever what the alt-right is. .. Her latest YouTube masterpiece about how female Doctors save more lives than male Doctors is a delightful insight into her blinkered dunderheadedness. Thank god she doesn't want children. :doh:

There's been no mention of the apple canuck for awhile, I hope all is well. :shifty:
I doubt she cares to define "alt-right" as anything beyond a useful way to denigrate the cabal of crusty old white men who've had the temerity to cross Her Ladyship. Probably trawls the net daily for references to Harris, Pinker and Dawkins so she can write scurrilous, scientifically illiterate, snark-laden screeds. The substance of the work these guys produce is not the issue. Becky is the archetypal woman scorned.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Her ladyship apparently thinks that life is living your 20s over and over again forever1 and that the world will stand still. Of course the world doesn''t stand still. The world grew. In a couple of years2...the fashion of snark / cringe providing entertainment will be out of style like a hipsters haircut.

1 hat tip to Orwell, or Phillip K Dick.

2 hat tip to Seuss by way of Zaxx.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Easy J wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:30 pm
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:11 pm
And also, this Myers blog post is the apex of worthless virtue-signalling (and I don't give a fuck if "virtue-signalling" is associated with the alt-whatever. It just perfectly defines what's going on here).
Just because morons overuse a term it doesn't mean that the term is meaningless. In this case "virtue signalling" definitely fits.

Myers only specified the social groups of the candidates he voted for as a sign of him being "a liberal". He voted for three women, do you see how much of a Nice Guy he is? And a Muslim man too, so edgy, such anti-racism has never been seen before!

Note how he doesn't specify which ideas or policies his candidates support. He doesn't even call them by their names. We could assume he voted for Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway and Louis Farrakhan from what he tells us.
He was being honest & transparent there. He didn't vote for any candidates. He voted for races & genders.

A PZ-tier progressive doesn't interact with you, for the most part. He interacts with your race, gender, sexuality, ect., people being pure political objects & all...Unless you're a white male. Then he's gotta actually take the time to sniff out your political tribal affiliation before he knows whether you're a legitimate human being.
Some people say that there is no such thing as identity politics, but PZs voting statement is proof. We'll all need racial and ethnic identity cards so that it can be clearly indicated on the ballot. Otherwise how can he make a voting decision?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
<Vid clipped>

Yes, he's on sabbatical. He's also waffling a bit about returning, which probably doesn't please them.

He should just write another book to fill out his bankroll then retire to a tropical island. I have to admit, I know next to nothing about what Peterson is all about, save that he dislikes SJW and wants to scrap PoMo humanities, which is quite enough for me to approve of him. His rise has been so meteoric, I find it funny that almost before the regressive left has clued in enough to mount a return attack, he seems to be winding down. I find that amusing. Almost before they could make a penny off him by gearing up their machine, he's gone.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Immigrants improve A-level results in the UK. Look at the timeline on this graph.
_103038634_a_level_results_no_data_2018_624-nc.png
(8.27 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Hunt wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
<Vid clipped>

He should just write another book to fill out his bankroll then retire to a tropical island. I have to admit, I know next to nothing about what Peterson is all about, save that he dislikes SJW and wants to scrap PoMo humanities, which is quite enough for me to approve of him. His rise has been so meteoric, I find it funny that almost before the regressive left has clued in enough to mount a return attack, he seems to be winding down. I find that amusing. Almost before they could make a penny off him by gearing up their machine, he's gone.
He is writing a sequel to 12 Rules for Life. He should be well off financially from his book and Patreon, but you never know. Some people increase their spending as they increase their income. And if you have a "rock star" sort of career your income peaks in the middle of it, so if you assume the income will stay at the peak level forever you'll go bankrupt.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Having had the misfortune to come across something called a "Sam Seder" on a couple of occasions, I find myself wondering if it is well known in the US. It's specialities appear to include a near perfectly complete misunderstanding of anything anyone says, egregious lying and puerile mocking of physical features and accents. Is it a thing on a par with Colbert or a Noah in terms of public recognition?
I don't pay much attention to Sam Seder these days, but I do remember that back in the optimistic days of left wing radio station Air America, he used to co-host a show with Janeane Garofalo, and they used to get into some fairly epic arguments, which made the show much more entertaining than it has any right to be.

I remember after Garofalo made one particularly snarky comment, progressive thought leader Sam Seder asked her if she'd forgotten to take her Midol that morning, to which Janeane snarled "oh, really classy, Sam."

If even the best and brightest are prone to giving into their internal and unexamined sexism, what hope for the rest of us?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Driftless wrote: Some people say that there is no such thing as identity politics, but PZs voting statement is proof. We'll all need racial and ethnic identity cards so that it can be clearly indicated on the ballot. Otherwise how can he make a voting decision?
Yeah, Kirbmarc's trolling showed Peez's own words will make him vote for setting himself on fire if they aren't clearly labelled with his picture.

So, if you and your opponent are men, put on a dress. Peez can't deny his vote to a "woman."