Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Steersman

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
The US is not Europe. The US has always sold itself as a nation of immigrants, which you would expect from an initially sparsely populated land ruled by immigrants.
The US has had anti-immigrant sentiments for almost as long as it has been a country. None of the stuff discussed here is new, the same sentiments and reasons for those sentiments has changed but some similarity is still there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nativism_ ... ted_States
Kind of think Muslims are an entirely different kettle of fish:

Doesn't help matters much to suggest they are the same as earlier waves of different ethnic groups.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The US is not Europe. The US has always sold itself as a nation of immigrants, which you would expect from an initially sparsely populated land ruled by immigrants.
[....]
Some immigration and exposure to foreign cultures is desirable but what is happening in Europe is closer to an invasion sanctioned by the political classes.
America was colonized in 1608. Its culture is that of Europe's. Every wave of immigrants up until the 1910's, came almost exclusively from Europe and most importantly, learned the language and assimilated culturally. Even the Chinese out West.

The US today has c. 15 million illegal immigrants, almost exclusively from Latin America. (Not sure whether that's down from 30 million, or as the Ministry of Truth sez, we've always had 15 million undocumented migrants.) That's 5% of the total population. In no small part due to their illegal status, they do not assimilate or learn the language, rather they disappear into a vast shadow subculture. We don't have No-Go zones, but you can wander into sections of LA or in the Central Valley where for all intents & purposes it's a foreign land.

Now, although the US's illegal population is comprised of ignorant, superstitious, sexist peasants cruel to animals & enthralled to a primitive catholicism marked by cult worship of saints & the Virgin Mother, they have the potential to assimilate if compelled to. In contrast, there is no hope for integrating the moslems currently swamping Europe, barring their rapid apostasy from Islam.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Not sure if this a new record, but it sure makes my Pit experience feel less like reading Stormfront.

blater.png
There's a lot of it about - 12 people ignoring so far...
Oh my god.

That’s equal parts insane, absurd and very funny.

I fear this board has no future other than the trite and trannies. Which is no problem in itself.

Just very low hanging fruit.

Maybe the true fainting couch N’s need a safe thread. Or maybe it’s time to let the fat lady sing. Maybe it’s just weird I have no-one on ignore. I’ve always seen that option as pathetically unaligned to ‘Pit culture.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Interesting thread starting from

includes

So much lack of self-awareness.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Really? wrote: Captain, is the criticism necessarily "demonizing" foreigners and other races? Is it "demonizing" to point out that crime rates have increased in certain places and to point out certain demographic shifts?

Yes, I agree that values are the important thing, but we also need to prioritize our criticism. What should receive the bulk of our attention? The thousands of victims of black on black crime or the handful of black people shot by white police each year?
I have nothing against legitimate criticism. I am a well-known islamaphobe. I just value the individual narrative over the collective. I try not to look at individuals in terms of identity politics or any collective, but as an individual with agency.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Not sure if this a new record, but it sure makes my Pit experience feel less like reading Stormfront.

blater.png
Oh my god.

I fear this board has no future other than the trite and trannies. Which is no problem in itself.

Maybe the true fainting couch N’s need a safe thread. Or maybe it’s time to let the fat lady sing. Maybe it’s just weird I have no-one on ignore. I’ve always seen that option as pathetically unaligned to ‘Pit culture.
Everybody but Brive just skip this post, thanks.

Until, of course, you ignore entreaties to not be redundant and post your pet peeves ad nauseam. You decided that your agenda overruled manners, did the Aussie equivalent of Mykeru's shit gifs and then called people snowflakes when they objected. Then you got nasty and weird. I bet you're a hoot at parties.

The new dude seems cut from the same cloth. There are plenty of safe spaces that will unabashedly agree that whites are being replaced, genocide, etc. Pushback doesn't mean that we're afraid of your fucking views, nor needing a safe space, you precious little bastard. I grew up where one of our neighbors (kind of a misnomer as I lived far in the country) was a grand wizard of the KKK. My town was over 99% white, with a single Asian clan, that of course ran the Chinese restaurant. My fifth-grade teacher used the term "nigger" with gleeful abandon. I've heard it all before, sometimes by men with rifles. So please, spare me your simpering, self-indulgent bullshit. You went on ignore because you have the nuance of a fireaxe, you keep posting attention whores and you're being boorish. You could actually work to affect change in your country, but instead insist we all agree 100% with you here, or we're libtards. Funny, most agree with you to some extent or the other, but that simply isn't enough for you. Jesus, man, get a grip.

You got your thread, but the attention whores must have rubbed off on you (not in a good way) so that you feel you must grandstand in the main thread. Yeah, a few posters cheer you on. Most have asked you to stop or now put you on ignore, which I will do again shortly.

Take a fucking hint.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: Interesting thread starting from

Not much nuance there on the part of the writer (Stan Lee). If I recall the story correctly the Hate-Monger was literally (as in literally literally or prehaps literary-ly) Hitler.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: ...
In contrast to pedantry, it’s been a refreshingly cogent facts based argument. In short, Hate-facts are pretty much out of our feels-orientated league. Having bullied him into a named account, it would be hilarious to see who scrambled for the pillowfort option. A litmus test of sorts. Matt’s Daily Stormer quip was out of character and rare a lapse of judgement.
Bullied? Really?

I recall asking Hate-Facts (or Guest_xxx, as was) a couple of times to create an account an log in. But you would have to be a peculiarly senstive soul to call that bullying. Still don't have him/her on ignore though - does that make me a better person than anyone else? (A rhetorical question - as if this is the metric by which these things are to be judged I really don't give a shit).

It's my impression that HF is slightly to the right of you - which would probably place S/He/IT comfortably in the 'alt-right' section of your info-graphic. ('Not that there's anything wrong with that' - or alternately people can make up their own minds).

Not sure that people's feelings should be dismissed out of hand either - goodness knows that you have had occassion to express how sorry you feel for yourself at times.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Really? wrote: Captain, is the criticism necessarily "demonizing" foreigners and other races? Is it "demonizing" to point out that crime rates have increased in certain places and to point out certain demographic shifts?

Yes, I agree that values are the important thing, but we also need to prioritize our criticism. What should receive the bulk of our attention? The thousands of victims of black on black crime or the handful of black people shot by white police each year?
I have nothing against legitimate criticism. I am a well-known islamaphobe.
Really? Turned over new leaf? Road to Damascus conversion when I wasn't looking? ;-)
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I just value the individual narrative over the collective. I try not to look at individuals in terms of identity politics or any collective, but as an individual with agency.
Bully for you. But when the collective - the Muslim one in particular - attempts to impose its barbaric if not psychotic "religion" on other people then you might consider the utility in fighting fire with fire, of circling the wagons and making common cause against it. You at least should appreciate the value in E pluribus unum. The point is that there is very few if any "individuals with agency" under Islam; you may wish to read "Humpty Dumpty deserved to fall", particularly:
There is an Arabic word, “ketman,” which describes the position taken by those who desire to be “at one with others, in order not to be alone”. The word arises in a 1953 book, a series of essays by the Polish poet Czeslaw Milosz called The Captive Mind, about what happens to the inner lives of intellectuals living under totalitarianism.
Precious bloody little individuality under those circumstances - more like a cancer.

And, kind of to kill the proverbial two birds with one stone and to address your recent anathematization of Brive, while you may have made a reasonable point or two, one might also reasonably ask whether "Really?"s post and your response to it, and Matt's comments along with those of more than a few others, shouldn't also be in the Ethostate thread. When the topic is so popular, and of more than passing relevance to current events, it seems kind of picky and not very workable to insist or expect that everyone post those comments there. And likewise to expect Brive can't weigh-in here relative to those same comments.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Steersman wrote:

I have nothing against legitimate criticism. I am a well-known islamaphobe.
Really? Turned over new leaf? Road to Damascus conversion when I wasn't looking? ;-)
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I just value the individual narrative over the collective. I try not to look at individuals in terms of identity politics or any collective, but as an individual with agency.
Bully for you. But when the collective - the Muslim one in particular - attempts to impose its barbaric if not psychotic "religion" on other people then you might consider the utility in fighting fire with fire, of circling the wagons and making common cause against it. You at least should appreciate the value in E pluribus unum. The point is that there is very few if any "individuals with agency" under Islam; you may wish to read "Humpty Dumpty deserved to fall", particularly:
There is an Arabic word, “ketman,” which describes the position taken by those who desire to be “at one with others, in order not to be alone”. The word arises in a 1953 book, a series of essays by the Polish poet Czeslaw Milosz called The Captive Mind, about what happens to the inner lives of intellectuals living under totalitarianism.
Precious bloody little individuality under those circumstances - more like a cancer.

And, kind of to kill the proverbial two birds with one stone and to address your recent anathematization of Brive, while you may have made a reasonable point or two, one might also reasonably ask whether "Really?"s post and your response to it, and Matt's comments along with those of more than a few others, shouldn't also be in the Ethostate thread. When the topic is so popular, and of more than passing relevance to current events, it seems kind of picky and not very workable to insist or expect that everyone post those comments there. And likewise to expect Brive can't weigh-in here relative to those same comments.
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, why am I clicking on "show this post" tonight? Rum.

I prefer, Steers, reality-based solutions. Things that can work, that do not require a draconian abandonment of the rule of law. At one point in my life, I swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America, and I intend on honoring it. So no, I'm not going to advocate anything that would abrogate that oath. Further, I know plenty of Muslims, practicing and not, that do not fit your narrow views. Also, your views are actually empowering your enemies. You, instead of presenting a nuanced view that could be used to limit immigration of people clearly unsuited to western culture, instead provide fodder for the "no borders" idiots. "Look, islmamaphobia" they say, pointing to your tweets. You advocate unrealistic population transfers which are cruel, unworkable and politically untenable in modern times, and counterproductive to your cause. You don't understand this because you don't understand people, but seriously, take my word for it. What was acceptable in the early 20th century would be anathema now. If you don't believe me, advocate your views on any street corner in Canada.

So I hope you'll understand if I don't join you in your fantasy world of the population transfers between Greece and Turkey happening across all western countries in modern times. Also, you might read beyond Wikipedia to the massive human suffering that accompanied those long-ago transfers. This might be inconsequential to you, but it is not to me. I have seen enough real human suffering in my life, and i would rather not be party to any more. The idea that blood alone moves the wheels of history is grotesque, incorrect and just as barbaric as the ideals you profess to be against.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Steersman wrote: <snip>

<snip>
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, why am I clicking on "show this post" tonight? Rum.
Self-medication has it's benefits - actually attenuates the pain long enough to be able to address the important issues on the table. ;-)

Though I guess that means you've got me on ignore most of the time - which gives some credence to Brive's criticisms.
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I prefer, Steers, reality-based solutions. Things that can work, that do not require a draconian abandonment of the rule of law. ...
That only works if the people in a society accept those rules. Rather clearly a rather large percentage of Muslims don't:

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: At one point in my life, I swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America, and I intend on honoring it. So no, I'm not going to advocate anything that would abrogate that oath.
Good for you - seriously. But war is generally or frequently a consequence of countries going so far beyond the Pale of rational and civilized behaviour that the only solution is to kill their solidiers and those who support them. Seems something well within the scope of your "oath to the Constitution of the United States".
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Further, I know plenty of Muslims, practicing and not, that do not fit your narrow views.
Bully for them. How large a percentage of the Muslim population do you think they represent? More than a little evidence to suggest that it is a miniscule one. You might read my Post Millennial article - Can Islam, Sharia and a Secular Democracy coincide?, particularly this passage:
“We [the Muslim Reform Movement] spent significant resources on this outreach over a period of ten months. We reached out through snail mail, e-mail, and telephone to over 3,000 mosques and over 500 known public American Muslims. We received only 40-plus rather dismissive responses from our outreach, and sadly less than ten of them were positive. In fact, one mosque in South Carolina left us a vicious voicemail threatening our staff if we contacted them again.
Does that look much like a willingness on the part of Muslims to integrate, to adapt to and follow the rules of the land? Do any of your Muslim "friends" give any indication of a willingness to change and remove the barbarisms and psychoses in their "holy book"? You might reflect on the response to calls for that in France:
Muslims Recoil at a French Proposal to Change the Quran
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: The idea that blood alone moves the wheels of history is grotesque, incorrect and just as barbaric as the ideals you profess to be against.
Islamophobia_Apologists.jpg
(65.86 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Doesn't much look like you're anything more than someone who uses accusations of "islamophobia" to forestall criticisms of Islam, and to short-circuit any changes thereto. I'm not peddling "population transfers" just for the hell of it, to grease the wheels of history with more blood. But Muslims are very rapidly making that the only possibility on the table, and it will be on their heads if they don't make the requisite changes - and soon.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Steers, you failed to seriously address any of my points, but instead engaged in a lot of hand-waving and whataboutism. In regards to your points, and in case your mother failed to warn you, I present to you the case that two wrongs do not make a right.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, why am I clicking on "show this post" tonight? Rum.
You're a glutton for punishment, Captain, just like I was.
I prefer, Steers, reality-based solutions. Things that can work, that do not require a draconian abandonment of the rule of law. At one point in my life, I swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America, and I intend on honoring it. So no, I'm not going to advocate anything that would abrogate that oath. Further, I know plenty of Muslims, practicing and not, that do not fit your narrow views. Also, your views are actually empowering your enemies. You, instead of presenting a nuanced view that could be used to limit immigration of people clearly unsuited to western culture, instead provide fodder for the "no borders" idiots. "Look, islmamaphobia" they say, pointing to your tweets. You advocate unrealistic population transfers which are cruel, unworkable and politically untenable in modern times, and counterproductive to your cause. You don't understand this because you don't understand people, but seriously, take my word for it. What was acceptable in the early 20th century would be anathema now. If you don't believe me, advocate your views on any street corner in Canada.

So I hope you'll understand if I don't join you in your fantasy world of the population transfers between Greece and Turkey happening across all western countries in modern times. Also, you might read beyond Wikipedia to the massive human suffering that accompanied those long-ago transfers. This might be inconsequential to you, but it is not to me. I have seen enough real human suffering in my life, and i would rather not be party to any more. The idea that blood alone moves the wheels of history is grotesque, incorrect and just as barbaric as the ideals you profess to be against.
For all the matters the Greece-Turkey "population transfers" didn't "work" in their days, either. They left deep consequences in Turkey. Erdogan still use the myth of the Lost Muslim Greece to stir shit, and he gets high approval rates from the descendants of those exiled from Greece. If some European leader started arguing like the Steersbot he'd cream his pants. It'd be the chance to rally the Turkish diaspora in Europe on his side.

If you want more realistic, less inhumane and moronic options, go full force after the Salafis. Uncover them to the public, focus on their funding, promote their critics, defend their victims (including more secular muslims or the Ahmadi, which are the first on their list). Stop licking the boots of Saudi Arabia and stop selling them weapons an supporting their wars. There's nothing in the US constitution that says "we shall fight for the Saud dynasty", it's only corporate greed that makes you dupes.

Also promote integration. Show muslims that there's a way to become Americans by leaving behind the most retrograde parts of their religion. Point out how successful secular Jews have been. You're actually in a pretty good position to pull this off in the US, if you only stop listening to idiots like Linda "I was just a white girl till I put onthe hijab" Sarsour. Muslim communities in the US are usually well-educated and exposed to society at large.

It's going to be harder in Europe, where we'll need to break off ghettoization, promote civic values through public education, make muslim women learn the local language and fight for their rights, and in general put a lot of pressure on muslim communities to modernize. The Steers, HateFacts and Brives of this world won't help, of course.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Steers, you failed to seriously address any of my points, but instead engaged in a lot of hand-waving and whataboutism. In regards to your points, and in case your mother failed to warn you, I present to you the case that two wrongs do not make a right.
Riiiight. So in response to Hitler invading Poland and France, England should have just sat back and said, "CaptainFluffyBunny" said that declaring war on Germany would be a case of acting as if two wrongs make a right so we'll just turn turtle and give Germany whatever it wants.

Give me a fucken break. Think you've had far too much rum for the night.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Until, of course, you ignore entreaties to not be redundant and post your pet peeves ad nauseam. You decided that your agenda overruled manners, did the Aussie equivalent of Mykeru's shit gifs and then called people snowflakes when they objected. Then you got nasty and weird. I bet you're a hoot at parties.

The new dude seems cut from the same cloth. There are plenty of safe spaces that will unabashedly agree that whites are being replaced, genocide, etc. Pushback doesn't mean that we're afraid of your fucking views, nor needing a safe space, you precious little bastard. I grew up where one of our neighbors (kind of a misnomer as I lived far in the country) was a grand wizard of the KKK. My town was over 99% white, with a single Asian clan, that of course ran the Chinese restaurant. My fifth-grade teacher used the term "nigger" with gleeful abandon. I've heard it all before, sometimes by men with rifles. So please, spare me your simpering, self-indulgent bullshit. You went on ignore because you have the nuance of a fireaxe, you keep posting attention whores and you're being boorish. You could actually work to affect change in your country, but instead insist we all agree 100% with you here, or we're libtards. Funny, most agree with you to some extent or the other, but that simply isn't enough for you. Jesus, man, get a grip.

You got your thread, but the attention whores must have rubbed off on you (not in a good way) so that you feel you must grandstand in the main thread. Yeah, a few posters cheer you on. Most have asked you to stop or now put you on ignore, which I will do again shortly.

Take a fucking hint.
Captain, sounds like you are carrying some real American baggage straight out of a Gregory Peck movie. That could have been disclosed earlier and allowance made for your nervous disposition and focus on white-hooded racism.

But nasty and weird? Me? Followed by an ad hominem? I’ll need to process that. I’ll still processing why you’d write a post and tell everyone to ignore it while avoiding the PM feature. Curious.

You have me on ignore and yet you remain triggered. To the point you now police the main thread. And a few posts by me after a week or two away ... look at you. All spoiled.

You are correct with one observation. There are a subset of the Pit who have not lined up behind you. And our newest member makes far more sense than the braying of “racist dog”. Diversity is our strength eh?

Now I don’t know what scars you incurred in shit town USA. I don’t really care as neither you nor Shatterface provide me with intellectual utility. I can’t help but notice though that you seem disturbingly close to these fellows.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, why am I clicking on "show this post" tonight? Rum.
You're a glutton for punishment, Captain, just like I was.
Not that you ever considered, much less realized, that your "solutions" were little better than fiddling while Rome burned. Going "full force after the Salafis" has a nice ring to it, and may give the illusion that you're addressing the problem, but it means diddly squat when the rot is intrinsic to Islam itself. And when most Muslims support & endorse the barbarisms & psychoses on which it is built.
Kirbmarc wrote: <snip>
For all the matters the Greece-Turkey "population transfers" didn't "work" in their days, either. They left deep consequences in Turkey. Erdogan still use the myth of the Lost Muslim Greece to stir shit ...
LoL. So one shouldn't cut out a cancer but should allow it to grow and metastasize?

Looks like Erdogan is already trying to impose his will on countries with large Turkish populations:
Turkey's Foreign Minister: Wars of religion will start in Europe

Speaking at a rally in Antalya this morning, Turkey’s Foreign Minister has said Europe is headed for “wars of religion”.

Mevlut Cavusoglu used his platform to attack the Netherlands, whose relationship with Turkey has been on the rocks over the last few weeks after the Dutch decided to stand up to Islamist dictator, Recep Erdogan. ....
Maybe he wouldn't have had as much opportunity to do so if there were fewer Turks in the Netherlands? If the Dutch decided to go with a bit of "population transfer" themselves? Maybe, probably, there is much less scope for that in Greece now because of those 1923 transfers?

And does this look like anything other than an attempt to impose Islamic "values" on Europe?
Have 5 kids not 3, Erdogan tells Turks in Europe

Ankara (AFP) - President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks resident in Europe to have five children, telling the millions-strong diaspora they were the continent's "future" as a bitter dispute festered between Ankara and Brussels.

Turkey and Europe are locked in diplomatic crisis after Germany and the Netherlands blocked Turkish ministers from campaigning for a 'yes' vote in next month's referendum on expanding Erdogan's powers.
You're looking more and more like an islamopologist all the time: "Oh no, nothing to do with Islam itself! It's only those nefarious mullahs who have corrupted the "religion of peace'!" GMAFB. And kind of surprising too since you conceded, under some duress, that Islam is "flatly incompatible" with Western ideals.
Kirbmarc wrote: It's going to be harder in Europe, where we'll need to break off ghettoization, promote civic values through public education, make muslim women learn the local language and fight for their rights, and in general put a lot of pressure on muslim communities to modernize. The Steers, HateFacts and Brives of this world won't help, of course.
You keep fooling yourself, sticking your head in the sand, peddling that moonshine. But fewer & fewer are willing to buy it.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:

Take a fucking hint.
Captain, sounds like you are carrying some real American baggage straight out of a Gregory Peck movie. That could have been disclosed earlier and allowance made for your nervous disposition and focus on white-hooded racism.

But nasty and weird? Me? Followed by an ad hominem? I’ll need to process that. I’ll still processing why you’d write a post and tell everyone to ignore it while avoiding the PM feature. Curious.

You have me on ignore and yet you remain triggered. To the point you now police the main thread. And a few posts by me after a week or two away ... look at you. All spoiled.

You are correct with one observation. There are a subset of the Pit who have not lined up behind you. And our newest member makes far more sense than the braying of “racist dog”. Diversity is our strength eh?

Now I don’t know what scars you incurred in shit town USA. I don’t really care as neither you nor Shatterface provide me with intellectual utility. I can’t help but notice though that you seem disturbingly close to these fellows.

I tried, you tedious, whiny bitch. Goodbye.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Brive1987 wrote: Captain, sounds like you are carrying some real American baggage straight out of a Gregory Peck movie. That could have been disclosed earlier and allowance made for your nervous disposition and focus on white-hooded racism.

LOL.

Lauren Southern is simply making people see that the muslim sub-cultures in the West don't want anyone questioning them and want their own flavor of ethnic communities to be closed off to those they don't like. With police protection. Sounds a lot like....a border, and a political entity which keeps the unwanted people out...uhm...

Which somehow is all fine and dandy for muslims to want, even in the West, but it's Nazism if it's what non-muslims want.

But yes, she dared not to assume that the magic of our Superior Culture will instantly convert muslims into Westerners-lite, and that instead they stay who they are and take over some areas (more and more areas) and she actually went on to FIND EVIDENCE for her hypothesis, so she's a "racist dog". Double LOL.

The protesters look like the kind of people who think that a hjiab is a symbol of freedom and not the symbol of enslaving women to muslim men, according to precise instructions of the muslim culture. I bet they're also supporters for LGBTXWOWOWW rights, even though muslims think that the only right gays have is the right to be thrown off a building. Mega-LOL.

Incidentally, for those who want to see them, here there are two charts from Pew Research (not Stormfront) about Muslim support for Sharia (muslim theocratic law) and muslim fertility rates:

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten ... view-1.png

Note how support for Sharia is relatively low only among old stock European muslims IN THEIR OWN HOMELAND, like in Bosnia/Albania, or Turkic states, like all the -stans, Turkey and Russian Chechnyan Muslims (although I suspect that as a sub-culture in Western Europe things change for the Turks at least). Meanwhile the Arab Muslims, North African the South-East Asians muslims, and the majority of the African muslism, who make up the bulk of muslim immigration to the UK, France, and the recent pool of "refugees", are all staunch supporters of Making Their Lands to be Allah's Lands. Go look integrating them :lol:

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten ... n310px.png

What's this? Muslims also have higher fertility rates than the Evil Westerners? OMG, this is SOOOO racist! Such hatred! Pew Research should be censored, censored I tell you!

Good luck with the permanent muslim settlements and muslim colonization centers in your European towns, you Brits and frogs and krauts. American-style segregation and crime will look like an utopia in a few years.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Steersman wrote: Looks like Erdogan is already trying to impose his will on countries with large Turkish populations:
Turkey's Foreign Minister: Wars of religion will start in Europe

Speaking at a rally in Antalya this morning, Turkey’s Foreign Minister has said Europe is headed for “wars of religion”.

Mevlut Cavusoglu used his platform to attack the Netherlands, whose relationship with Turkey has been on the rocks over the last few weeks after the Dutch decided to stand up to Islamist dictator, Recep Erdogan. ....
Maybe he wouldn't have had as much opportunity to do so if there were fewer Turks in the Netherlands? If the Dutch decided to go with a bit of "population transfer" themselves? Maybe, probably, there is much less scope for that in Greece now because of those 1923 transfers?

And does this look like anything other than an attempt to impose Islamic "values" on Europe?
Have 5 kids not 3, Erdogan tells Turks in Europe

Ankara (AFP) - President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks resident in Europe to have five children, telling the millions-strong diaspora they were the continent's "future" as a bitter dispute festered between Ankara and Brussels.

Turkey and Europe are locked in diplomatic crisis after Germany and the Netherlands blocked Turkish ministers from campaigning for a 'yes' vote in next month's referendum on expanding Erdogan's powers.
So the Turkish leaders are trying to get Turks not in Turkey to take over the areas where they live? Why, this is of course impossible, it'd mean that ethnic collectives exist, and that's what only "racist dogs" believe. Nothing to see here, no sub-culture trying to carve out their own space in a foreign land. This is NOT an invasion. It's just the Inevitable Browning of Europe and Diversity. :lol:

You could have the Islamic State marching through European cities, stoning gay people, imprisoning "loose women" and lots of people would still deny that anything is wrong, and call anyone who protested Sharia law a "racist dog". Thankfully others are not so completely retarded.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

-Latinos in America are cheering for and pushing for the Browning of America, and criticizing that on the grounds of defending Anglo-American culture is to be a "racist dog"

-To oppose Muslim takeover of former White Majority areas is to be a "racist dog"

-To oppose black supremacist movements and point out that the problems with black culture comes from within black culture is to be a "racist dog"

-To point out basic facts on crime, beliefs, reproduction rates is to be a "racist dog"

-To think that some places are TOO DAMN WHITE and that Whitey needs to go is not racist at all, just Justice.

-But there's no White cultural and physical displacement, it's only anti-racism, nobody is anti-white. :lol:

Keating

Post by Keating »

This is a problem that has been building for a long time. In many ways it’s the same question the Reformation was about. Ultimately, it comes down to culture being the most important thing for a functioning society. It’s unfortunate that race is a coarse proxy for culture, but that doesn’t stop it being an obvious truth. It’s not the whole story, though. Technological inventions like television have had a proven cause on withdrawing people from public spaces and interaction. The internet, particularly social media, has exploded the problem. Western liberal democracies’ power relied on a population with high trust. We know fewer interactions with others decreases trust. We also know ethnic diversity can also erode trust. I think the problems we’re seeing today are a result of the social capital the West built up being eroded to almost nothing.

There’s two things that scare me because they might be true: Some aspects of culture have a biological component. That is genes that adapt humans to certain environments may also make them less likely to work well in Western liberal democracies. The second is that this might be an inherent problem with liberal democracies. They always degrade into dictatorships, because they contain the seed of their own destruction in allowing the culture to drift away from supporting them (effectively Socrates’ warning).

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I tried, you tedious, whiny bitch. Goodbye.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Rates for in-group support of a candidate of a specific group, and for lack of out-group support, in America, the land of "melting pot" (read: ethnic self-segregation and white flight):

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qGvQhya_ElE/ ... IDPFTW.png

Source

Holy shit, look at those muslim rates, in 'Murica of all places :lol: The percentage of muslims who would be more likely to support a muslim candidate without knowing anything about them other than they're a muslim (even a muslim woman :lol: ) minus the percentage of those who would be less likely, is a whopping 75%.

And that's just a generic candidate. :lol: Even blacks, who usually support the Democratic Party between 85 and 95 per cent, are only backing a generic black more than they're not backing them by a mere margin of 27%.

Muslims are "something else". They don't just vote as a block in terms of policies, they vote as a block in terms of religion. Have enough muslims in your country and they'll form a Muslim Party with the platform of bringing Sharia to muslim areas, and if they win local elections you'll have a mini-muslim caliphate sprouting up, and taking over more and more areas.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

blater.png
Oh my god.

My version of the ignore feature is to scroll through the posts of pitters I find annoying. Simples.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I really only want to ignore myself.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Maybe the true fainting couch N’s need a safe thread. Or maybe it’s time to let the fat lady sing. Maybe it’s just weird I have no-one on ignore. I’ve always seen that option as pathetically unaligned to ‘Pit culture.
I have myself on ignore, but it doesn't seem to help.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Keating wrote: I really only want to ignore myself.
Wait a minute, you can't say that.

:nin:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Keating wrote: This is a problem that has been building for a long time. In many ways it’s the same question the Reformation was about. Ultimately, it comes down to culture being the most important thing for a functioning society. It’s unfortunate that race is a coarse proxy for culture, but that doesn’t stop it being an obvious truth. It’s not the whole story, though. Technological inventions like television have had a proven cause on withdrawing people from public spaces and interaction. The internet, particularly social media, has exploded the problem. Western liberal democracies’ power relied on a population with high trust. We know fewer interactions with others decreases trust. We also know ethnic diversity can also erode trust. I think the problems we’re seeing today are a result of the social capital the West built up being eroded to almost nothing.

There’s two things that scare me because they might be true: Some aspects of culture have a biological component. That is genes that adapt humans to certain environments may also make them less likely to work well in Western liberal democracies. The second is that this might be an inherent problem with liberal democracies. They always degrade into dictatorships, because they contain the seed of their own destruction in allowing the culture to drift away from supporting them (effectively Socrates’ warning).
The problem is that culture is changing at an exponential rate, facilitated by the internet, cheaper travel and a global economy. Trying to keep a particular culture intact is going to be bucking against powerful economic forces. The degree to which a culture is subject to biological forces may be only a fraction of which it is subject to market forces. Look at South America, especially Venezuela and Chile. Similar cultures, different economies, vastly different outcomes.

Certainly genes affect behavior to some extent; to what extent do you feel it is ethical to judge on genetics and culture and not behavior? It's admittedly a tricky area, but I really believe if we resort to draconian, violating the rule-of-law measures to combat illiberal people, the cure will be worse than the disease. We either have ethics or expediency, I don't see how we can accomadate both.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Due to my ineptitude at memes and memeology I'm going to require the reader's help with this one so get ready to visualize.

Who Brive/Frogboy think they are:

<Picture Joseph Goebells at Nuremburg in front of serried ranks of rapt and adoring Nazis>

Who Brive and Frogboy actually are:

<Picture the guy who wrote "Springtime For Hitler" in "The Producers">

... We're moving to a FASTER PACE ... etc

CaptainFluffyBunny

Keating wrote: This is a problem that has been building for a long time. In many ways it’s the same question the Reformation was about. Ultimately, it comes down to culture being the most important thing for a functioning society. It’s unfortunate that race is a coarse proxy for culture, but that doesn’t stop it being an obvious truth. It’s not the whole story, though. Technological inventions like television have had a proven cause on withdrawing people from public spaces and interaction. The internet, particularly social media, has exploded the problem. Western liberal democracies’ power relied on a population with high trust. We know fewer interactions with others decreases trust. We also know ethnic diversity can also erode trust. I think the problems we’re seeing today are a result of the social capital the West built up being eroded to almost nothing.

Oh, and I agree, you may be right. The whole great democratic experiment may be doomed to failure. Athens would agree, Iceland may not. I don't feel like hastening or being part of its demise, though, by eliminating some people's rights in the probably vain hope of preserving other's. Once we give in to dictatorial forces, the whole of democracy and culture is given to authorirarians. I'd rather it die naturally than ignomiously.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

The problem is that culture is changing at an exponential rate, facilitated by the internet, cheaper travel and a global economy. Trying to keep a particular culture intact is going to be bucking against powerful economic forces. The degree to which a culture is subject to biological forces may be only a fraction of which it is subject to market forces. Look at South America, especially Venezuela and Chile. Similar cultures, different economies, vastly different outcomes.

Certainly genes affect behavior to some extent; to what extent do you feel it is ethical to judge on genetics and culture and not behavior? It's admittedly a tricky area, but I really believe if we resort to draconian, violating the rule-of-law measures to combat illiberal people, the cure will be worse than the disease. We either have ethics or expediency, I don't see how we can accomadate both.
Just a thought: it may be that the stronger a national or ethnic culture, the more vulnerable it is to infiltation and change. I used to think the US had essentially no culture at all; yes, there's apple pie and baseball, but in terms of centuries of established tradition, there's nothing to compare to European culture. A strong culture invites generational balkanization of immigrants, who can then change things by established means (voting, etc.) What America has is a subversive culture, Hollywood, superficial wealth, etc. These are the things radical Islam hates most about us, and with good reason. America invites integration by subversion. Within a generation, immigrant families are the same shallow schmucks all the rest of us are. Therein lies our strength. ;)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

piginthecity wrote: Due to my ineptitude at memes and memeology I'm going to require the reader's help with this one so get ready to visualize.

<Picture Joseph Goebells at Nuremburg in front of serried ranks of rapt and adoring Nazis>

“Racist dog” was funnier by far. But a solid 3 for effort. :)

Keating

Post by Keating »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Oh, and I agree, you may be right. The whole great democratic experiment may be doomed to failure. Athens would agree, Iceland may not. I don't feel like hastening or being part of its demise, though, by eliminating some people's rights in the probably vain hope of preserving other's. Once we give in to dictatorial forces, the whole of democracy and culture is given to authorirarians. I'd rather it die naturally than ignomiously.
That’s the rub though, isn’t it? What counts as giving in to dictatorial forces? There is precedent for some encroachment on liberties. We have position controls to prevent factories fouling public environments. I think it would be perfectly possible to construct a cogent argument that social inventions, like (say) universal suffrage, may similarly foul up a shared public cultural environment. (I haven’t actually tried, it’s an idea that just came to me, but seems plausible.) if so, what would be different about the controls on the factory to limiting sufferage?

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Some aspects of cultures DEFINITELY have a genetic component. (Note to the easily triggered: this is a neuroscience paper, not Stormfront).
Genes and culture are often thought of as opposite ends of the nature–nurture spectrum, but here we examine possible interactions. Genetic association studies suggest that variation within the genes of central neurotransmitter systems, particularly the serotonin (5-HTTLPR, MAOA-uVNTR) and opioid (OPRM1 A118G), are associated with individual differences in social sensitivity, which reflects the degree of emotional responsivity to social events and experiences. Here, we review recent work that has demonstrated a robust cross-national correlation between the relative frequency of variants in these genes and the relative degree of individualism–collectivism in each population, suggesting that collectivism may have developed and persisted in populations with a high proportion of putative social sensitivity alleles because it was more compatible with such groups. Consistent with this notion, there was a correlation between the relative proportion of these alleles and lifetime prevalence of major depression across nations. The relationship between allele frequency and depression was partially mediated by individualism–collectivism, suggesting that reduced levels of depression in populations with a high proportion of social sensitivity alleles is due to greater collectivism. These results indicate that genetic variation may interact with ecological and social factors to influence psychocultural differences.
Emotional responsitivity, social sensistivity, depression, collectivism, are all biologically-influenced traits which have DEEP influences on culture. Of course they have some degree of environmental variation, and actually trying to tell apart environment from genes is a fool's errand, but at least PART of the DIFFERENCES between cultures is due to DIFFERENCES between genes. This happens on a spectrum of variations on polygenetic and environmental traits and it's not as simple as "you have gene X, so you're an Y", but in LARGE NUMBERS differences in DISTRIBUTIONS of polygenetic traits matter.

They're not the ONLY factor in cultural differences, and they're not perfect one-to-one correspondences, but they matter. Cultures aren't free floating instructions from the Hyperuranion. They're ways that people behave. Part of the differences in our behavior is due to differences in genes (leaving aside races it's easy for everyone to see differences in small children in terms of character, intelligence, behavior) part of those differences is due to peer pressure, part is due to instruction, part to random people you meet and find charismatic, part due to accidents, part to brain development, etc.

But on a large scale the random factors tend to negate each other, and only the directional ones (genes, peer pressure, instructions, social codes) matter. And they're not malleable beyond a certain point. How much you can change with external pressure is hard to tell on an individual level, and even at a group level, but you can't change COMPLETELY. Non-changeable differences matter and influence politics, economics, rates of crimes, etc.

Also liberal democracies inevitably degenerate into identitarian struggles in multicultural societies. As Lee Yaun Kew, the Eternal Prime Minister of Singapore, put it:
n multiracial societies, you don't vote in accordance with your economic interests and social interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion. Supposing I'd run their system here, Malays would vote for Muslims, Indians would vote for Indians, Chinese would vote for Chinese. I would have a constant clash in my Parliament which cannot be resolved because the Chinese majority would always overrule them.
This is true in the US, too. Black people overwhelmingly vote for Democrats, and now that they're an electoral force to be reckoned with Latinos are getting there too. Same for Asians. While White Evangelicals and Mormons overwhelmingly vote for Republicans, and under Trump the white working class of the Rust Belt is perceiving itself as a block of voters, and has turned to the GOP. Jews have gone full Democrat.

Things aren't going to get any better. More Latinos coming in mean more Democrats elected by Latinos, and more Latino-friendly policies. Latinos want "free gibs", just like Blacks, and they know that the Dems will deliver them, ESPECIALLY so if it's an Ocasio! or a Keith Ellison or Kamala Harris calling the shots. The alliance between Latinos and Blacks is shaky, but as long as there are whites to bash it'll hold. On the other hand the GOP is the Party of White People, especially under Trump. Polarization is inevitable.

And make no mistake, if the Dems win, White People eventually ARE going to pay reparations. Ta-Nehisi Coates is the future of the Democratic Party. Latinos will likely join in, and clamor for reparations as well, probably in the form of "free gibs" and massive Affirmative Action, but maybe even in concrete cash through taxes on Whites.

Also if the Dems win Black Lives Matter will get a say in police reform. People like Shaun King will demand the end of stop and frisk and pulling back the po-po, even though there is evidence that the "Ferguson effect" is real (note: this the Guardian, a leftist paper, not Stormfront):
Rosenfeld, a professor of criminology at the University of Missouri St Louis and the chair of a National Academy of Sciences roundtable on crime trends, said the Brennan Center’s focus on the economic roots of violence was not enough to explain “why homicide increased as much as it did in these cities in a one-year period”.

“The conclusion one draws from the Brennan Center’s report is, ‘Not much changed,’ and that is simply not true. In the case of homicide, a lot did change, in a very short period of time,” he said.

While “economic disadvantage is an extraordinarily important predictor of the level of homicide in cities,” he said, “there’s no evidence of a one year substantial economic decline in those cities. There have to be other factors involved.”
The idea of a “Ferguson effect” was coined in 2014 by St Louis police chief Samuel Dotson. The same year that Ferguson saw massive protests over the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown, St Louis saw a 32.5% increase in homicides. “The criminal element is feeling empowered by the environment,” St Louis’s police chief argued, blaming the increase in crime on what he called “the Ferguson effect”, and arguing that the police department needed to hire 180 more officers.
When Rosenfeld analyzed St Louis’s crime data, he found the increase in homicides there could not have been caused by a “Ferguson effect”, because the greatest increase came early in the year, months before Michael Brown’s death or the protests that followed.

Rosenfeld’s research was widely cited in articles debunking the Ferguson effect.

But that paper only looked at the evidence for the effect in one city. With funding from the National Institute of Justice, the justice department’s research arm, Rosenfeld did a new study early this year that looked that more broadly at homicide trends in the nation’s 56 largest cities and found an overall 17% increase in homicide.

As a result of that broader national analysis he said, he has had “second thoughts” about the Ferguson effect. “My views have been altered.”

Looking at the additional homicides in large cities, he found that two-thirds of the increase was concentrated in 10 cities: Baltimore, Chicago, Houston, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Washington, Nashville, Philadelphia, Kansas City and St Louis.

Those 10 cities had somewhat higher levels of poverty than the other cities he examined. But, he said, the “key difference” was that “their African American population was substantially larger than other large cities”: an average of 41% in those 10 cities, compared with 19.9% in the others.
Now if you're a shitlib you're probably creaming your pants at the thought of paying taxes to atone for your guilt, the effects on the economy be damned, and you're ecstatic about ending police patrols in black-heavy areas, even though the police presence saves much more Black Lives (and hey, White Lives and Latino and Asian Lives, Which Matter TOO) than the morons of BLM.

But if you're even a teensy bit skeptical of the Great Social Justice Utopia you should be taking some time to digest the implications of the Democratic Party turning into the party of All the Non Whites United Against White Supremacist Demons. Or of the GOP becoming the White Party, for that matter. That's pretty scary too.

But I'm just a "racist dog", so I'm probably 100% forever wrong, and polarization will only lead to Peace and Prosperity and Socialist Unicorns.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Pollution not position controls. Stupid autocorrect.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Hunt wrote: Just a thought: it may be that the stronger a national or ethnic culture, the more vulnerable it is to infiltation and change. I used to think the US had essentially no culture at all; yes, there's apple pie and baseball, but in terms of centuries of established tradition, there's nothing to compare to European culture. A strong culture invites generational balkanization of immigrants, who can then change things by established means (voting, etc.) What America has is a subversive culture, Hollywood, superficial wealth, etc. These are the things radical Islam hates most about us, and with good reason. America invites integration by subversion. Within a generation, immigrant families are the same shallow schmucks all the rest of us are. Therein lies our strength. ;)
Don't confuse superficial traits with deep tendencies. Yes, Coca Cola and Hollywood become popular with everyone, because who doesn't like fresh beverages or hot actors and actresses being superheroes and living impossible dreams. And of course more money and more stuff are what most people want. Bland, vanilla ice cream is good for everyone. A model T ford was the car of all people (Jews bought Fords even though Ford was a gigantic anti-semite).

And who would hate Mickey Mouse? Even Palestianian terrorist groups love him, even though they use him (well, a knock-off copy) to preach hatred for Jews to kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4

Now that's integration :lol:

But political and social trends, attitudes to crime, propensity to ask for and accept government handouts, voting for a member of the in-group, etc. are less susceptible to the sirens of H'wood and Coca Cola. And as the video shows you can easily use American tropes to support your socio-political plans, or cultural values.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Once we give in to dictatorial forces, the whole of democracy and culture is given to authorirarians. I'd rather it die naturally than ignomiously.
Which is why Brexit won. Just look at how the EU and their fan boys in the UK are now acting. 'Project Fear' has now turned into 'Project Hysteria' with manic proclamations of planes not flying, a "Super Gonorrhoea" epidemic, no insulin for Diabetics, no more cheese, no more yogurt and even the good old British sandwich will be a thing of the past, we're all going to have to stockpile baked beans apparently.

And all because the great unwashed want to be a fully independent sovereign nation again. Democracy huh! just gets in the fucking way right?

BBC Armageddon.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

piginthecity wrote: Due to my ineptitude at memes and memeology I'm going to require the reader's help with this one so get ready to visualize.

I guess I'm a Nazi for Israel then :lol:

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The US is not Europe. The US has always sold itself as a nation of immigrants, which you would expect from an initially sparsely populated land ruled by immigrants.
[....]
Some immigration and exposure to foreign cultures is desirable but what is happening in Europe is closer to an invasion sanctioned by the political classes.
America was colonized in 1608. Its culture is that of Europe's. Every wave of immigrants up until the 1910's, came almost exclusively from Europe and most importantly, learned the language and assimilated culturally. Even the Chinese out West.

The US today has c. 15 million illegal immigrants, almost exclusively from Latin America. (Not sure whether that's down from 30 million, or as the Ministry of Truth sez, we've always had 15 million undocumented migrants.) That's 5% of the total population. In no small part due to their illegal status, they do not assimilate or learn the language, rather they disappear into a vast shadow subculture. We don't have No-Go zones, but you can wander into sections of LA or in the Central Valley where for all intents & purposes it's a foreign land.

Now, although the US's illegal population is comprised of ignorant, superstitious, sexist peasants cruel to animals & enthralled to a primitive catholicism marked by cult worship of saints & the Virgin Mother, they have the potential to assimilate if compelled to. In contrast, there is no hope for integrating the moslems currently swamping Europe, barring their rapid apostasy from Islam.
That's what I've been saying all along (well, except for the potential to assimilate of Latinos...superficially, yes, but in terms of political values, no fucking way).

Why did you block me?

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Jimmy Carter was a Natzee. He didn't want 10 million Chinese to emigrate to 'Murica:
Many foreigners clearly understood that there were certain ironies in these long-term changes. No one was more aware of this than the Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping. Visiting Washington in 1979 during a time when the United States was urging the Soviet Union to allow more Jews to emigrate, the Chinese leader, according to Jimmy Carter's memoirs, told the American president: "If you want me to release ten million Chinese to come to the United States I'd be glad to do that." Obviously, Deng was "pulling Carter's chain," but it is not clear from the text whether the Georgian realized that.
Why was he such a racist dog? Didn't he know that Chinese people are law-abiding great achievers? With 10 or even better 30 million Chinese people, 'Murica would have been much stronger and China much weaker! What a disgusting white supremacist! :lol:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThatsHateFacts wrote: Jimmy Carter was a Natzee...
Have you though of easing into things slowly and taking a more considered approach?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: The problem is that culture is changing at an exponential rate, facilitated by the internet, cheaper travel and a global economy. Trying to keep a particular culture intact is going to be bucking against powerful economic forces. The degree to which a culture is subject to biological forces may be only a fraction of which it is subject to market forces. Look at South America, especially Venezuela and Chile. Similar cultures, different economies, vastly different outcomes.

Communism/socialism sucks at producing anything but famines, party elites, and maybe some heavy industry and space technology (only in Russia though). That much is known, and it's only braindead millennials who think that socialism means Denmark or Norway (NOPE, they're mixed economies with only a few more rules and less lobbies than America) who disagree. But Communism is more often than not used for ethnic purposes rather than the other way around. Chavez played up his Indio heritage like crazy.

Similarly South Korea is rich and developed, and North Korea is a shithole, but once again the Norks play up their ancestry significantly. We all do. Ethnic collectives are inevitable.

As for the ethics of judging genes/culture rather than behavior, the problem is with MASS immigration and MASS culture. There's plenty of INDIVIDUAL black people who are great at their jobs, very smart, calm and collected, opposed to the culture of "free gibs" and hard workers. Clarence Thomas or Thomas Sowell spring to mind. Ben Carson, too, even though he's a creationist 'tard. But black culture in the US is NOT promoting those values, no matter how hard you try. Instead you get heavy welfare use, unemployment/underemployment, high rates of crimes of opportunity, yelling and promoting black rage. Such is life.

Similarly I'm pretty sure that there are INDIVIDUAL Latinos who are great entrepreneurs, opposed to indiscriminate use of welfare, delay having children and limit their numbers of children, and don't feel entitled to bring in their entire family down the last cousin. But Latino culture does NOT promote those values, ESPECIALLY so in the US. Well, not Central American cultures anyway. Cubans who left Cuba under Castro were different, but they're growing old and are being replaced by Guatemalans or Hondurans or Mexicans who want "gibs" from Ocasio! and Affirmative Action just like the blacks.

Part of this is genetic (genes show variations, women are less strong than men but you have Lucy Lawless and wimpy men), part is peer pressure and culture, but the end result is that MASS immigration changes the character of a country and ESPECIALLY so if there's an incompatibility of values.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hahahaahaha I'm a retard and forgot to switch accounts.

Well, game over I guess, it was getting tiring to copy and paste/adapt ideas from the alt-right brigade. Good to see that the Pit isn't still as alt-right as I thought it would be.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Kirbmarc wrote: Hahahaahaha I'm a retard and forgot to switch accounts.

Well, game over I guess, it was getting tiring to copy and paste/adapt ideas from the alt-right brigade. Good to see that the Pit isn't still as alt-right as I thought it would be.
I was just going to accuse you of being Ken Livingstone !!!

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

:D The Great Walls of Text, citations and quotes would have given you away shortly anyway. Good while it lasted.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Swing and a miss Kirb. When you removed the racial component you retreat to alt lite. Which produces stronger arguments than your standard lib-tard screeds. More a QED. But I guess you had a point in mind of some sort. There was a clear sobering progression to the weird though with biological culture.

As an aside. I note that even after your removal as mod you still have not learnt respect for pit rules.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Swing and a miss Kirb. When you removed the racial component you retreat to alt lite. Which produces stronger arguments than your standard lib-tard screeds. More a QED. But I guess you had a point in mind of some sort. There was a clear sobering progression to the weird though with biological culture.

As an aside. I note that even after your removal as mod you still have not learnt respect for pit rules.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iqSbDRppgM

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: As an aside. I note that even after your removal as mod you still have not learnt respect for pit rules.
Rules? This is a fascist state. We are all but prisoners here, of our own device.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It certainly proves that you can be just as irritating as any other hyper-focused mass-spamming poster with free time on their hands.

Congratulations...for whatever that is worth...

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

In light of this SHOCKING REVELATION , I'd like to take this opportunity to admit that I am actually.... Rebecca Watson AND PZ Myers!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Swing and a miss Kirb. When you removed the racial component you retreat to alt lite. Which produces stronger arguments than your standard lib-tard screeds. More a QED. But I guess you had a point in mind of some sort. There was a clear sobering progression to the weird though with biological culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iqSbDRppgM
Per my previous message.

Tbh I enjoyed watching the board dynamic and only had time to skim most of the stats heavy posts. As Marcus pointed out, you positioned a bit to the right of me and with an American emphasis I’m less familiar with. But I really did hope to see an effective rebuttal from the blow hards - which has been my goal in positioning propositions. Didn’t happen though. Instead we got typical mind in neutral and a rush to ignore.

I’d typically applaud an evidence backed opinion centred on culture and defence of essential character. Alt Right red flags are race IQ, mystic allegiance to soil, magic blood, Jewish or undefined global conspiracy and any hint of direct Nazi/Fascist throw back. By avoiding these overt topics you lost most of your sail-wind to hard alt lite / soft alt right themes. It’s like extracting Hitlers critiques of Aust. Hungary and leaving out the “Jewish Plot” bit.

And you socked the Pit. I hope you obtained FT permission before enacting that disrespect.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Brive1987 wrote: And you socked the Pit. I hope you obtained FT permission before enacting that disrespect.
Online profile:

https://i.imgur.com/eIdBaoJ.jpg

Real life:

https://i.imgur.com/AYO8ZI1.png

Looks like Brive got catfished and is a bit cross about it. lol

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

As I said, I was genuinely interested in the screamy left faction here tearing the points down. And then I was interested in their failure to have said arguments at hand.

As an act of contrition, Kirb should now complete this task. :)

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:48 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

blater.png
Oh my god.

Take a fucking hint.
I think you are projecting something onto Brive here. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the KKK white supremacist references look a little like the low resolution pattern matching used by the far left.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

As an aside I have no fixed feelings or opinion on America and American exceptionalism or American blacks, American latinos etc. In fact Amercia makes sense to me best as a weird uniquely fascist civic nationalist state.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Hunt wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:31 am
Brive1987 wrote: As an aside. I note that even after your removal as mod you still have not learnt respect for pit rules.
Rules? This is a fascist state. We are all but prisoners here, of our own device.
I know that Bhurzum at least is a prisoner of his device.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Thank fucking god. I was about to ask for a separate thread for that stuff. Nice one.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: As I said, I was genuinely interested in the screamy left faction here tearing the points down. And then I was interested in their failure to have said arguments at hand.

As an act of contrition, Kirb should now complete this task. :)
This is a useful exercise in skepticism. I didn't know Kirb was behind HateFacts until he blew it. At most my reaction was "wow, this guy really believes his shit, and he's not bad at expressing it". But good lord, that's so far below my threshold for taking someone seriously it's not funny. If that was my litmus test, I'd probably be a Hordeling. Never take seriously anything simply by slickness of presentation or veneer of truthiness. Always beware demagoguery.