Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Shatterface

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Shatterface »

comhcinc wrote: I knew a Mookie in prison. Is he you?
You did time with Mookie Blaylock?

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

MarcusAu wrote: Jesus, Fuck.

Put a Trigger Warning on that Cnutella.
What the hell is that tattoo she's sporting on her arm? My best guess is a sperm whale. Christ knows what major life-event that's supposed to commemorate.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Cnutella wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Jesus, Fuck.

Put a Trigger Warning on that Cnutella.
What the hell is that tattoo she's sporting on her arm? My best guess is a sperm whale. Christ knows what major life-event that's supposed to commemorate.
I'm not watching the video but are you talking about Watson's Hitch-Hikers' tattoo?

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

I imagine the bit you can't quite see is a bowl of petunias then?Was it drawn by Surly Amy?

I imagine not, as I was able to recognize that it was a specific kind of animal and not some misbegotten and hideous abortion from which God himself would turn his eyes?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Shatterface wrote: Mookie Blaylock
Maybe you don't ask last names.

No.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

Cnutella wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:33 am
And I saw when the Lamb openeth one of the seals, and I heard, as it were like unto the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying "Come and see..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuRPLT3bQnY
Fuck it, i'm giving up the drink - it took me 2 seconds for my brain to process, send the signal and hit pause.

Mookie

Post by Mookie »

I don't think so, although its possible if it was in the 90s. The 90s are kind of a blur...

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Mookie wrote:
I don't think so, although its possible if it was in the 90s. The 90s are kind of a blur...
ah. Okay well then.

FUCK OFF

Here is some Eurocentric Lynx for you.

http://d2ouvy59p0dg6k.cloudfront.net/im ... 549488.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Mookie wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:50 am
Every time I see an anti-Dawkins post (there is a new one) from PZ (justified or not) I think about the Sophie’s Choice poor PZ had to make after Dear Muslima. At first, of course, he was quiet—no doubt hoping it would die down. But RW saw it as her golden ticket (which she has more or less squandered) and ran with the anti-Dick trope. That, rather delightfully, forced PZ to choose between his man-crush on Dawkins and his fatal attraction to RW. Can’t really fault him for going with his nads—which among us can cast that first stone? On the other hand, you think he could have seen what was obvious to the rest of the world, that RW no doubt viewed him as a creepy, old, useful idiot whose only value was in directing traffic her way. Dollars to donuts she makes fun of his slavishness behind his back.

I think every new anti-Dawkins post from PZ is, in part, a RW dog whistle.

BTW: My first post. I expect a proper welcome.
Yes, fuck off. And I would love to hear what Watson says about PeeZee off the internet. I can't imagine it's anything nice, and she seems to say precious little about him at all on the record. A one-sided affair and poor Little Paul lives heartbroken, all his efforts squandered.

Which reminds me, any news about his "book?"

CaptainFluffyBunny

Cnutella wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:33 am
And I saw when the Lamb openeth one of the seals, and I heard, as it were like unto the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying "Come and see..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuRPLT3bQnY
I have succumbed to morbid curiosity in the past, always to my regret. Is there a Too Awful:Didn't Watch summary?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I am not watching it on my account and give her moneyz. Might look it up on a browser I am not signed into.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Mookie wrote:
BTW: My first post. I expect a proper welcome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipBlDuK3z3Q

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Another update: my dad's condition is stable, but he got blood poisoning from the grey goo. He's being treated for it, but ... they say it might take a few weeks to get better. Right now he's delirious and he can hardly move.

I know it should make me feel better knowing he's being taken care of, but I keep expecting the worst. I've barely slept a wink.

I'll keep you guys posted.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Hey pitch, stay strong man.

Remember you are not helping anyone if you are not well rested and on top of your game. Drink some booze, take a hot shower, get in a good fap and get some sleep.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Fake of course but I lol'ed.

https://i.redd.it/s3wb69t40xa11.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Fake of course but I lol'ed.

https://i.redd.it/s3wb69t40xa11.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Elan redesigned the sub and made it out of NASA quality silicon so it can bend a bit while penetrating slightly wonky caves passages.
He has branded it the Thorspedo child Hyperrescue device. A rough drawing:
:cdc:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:46 am
SM1957 wrote: Population replacement is real. It is happening and it must be stopped.

'From 2000 to 2010, the city’s core lost 10,000 Black residents. In the historically Black neighborhoods of the Northeast such as King, Woodlawn and Boise-Eliot, Whites became the new majority in most census tracts'

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/gen ... -residents

People are understandably very disturbed that their new neighbours do not look like them 'Katrina Holland, deputy director of the Community Alliance of Tenants, said at the January hearing with politicians. The crisis, she said, ravages “people who look like me, African-American, and Native Americans, on top of generations of racially motivated, dramatic displacements.”'
This is actually a problem of income inequality and lack of access to loans after predatory lending. Poor whites are being "displaced" too. Racializing the issue is good for clickbait, though.
I believe they wind up in places like Ferguson via the section 8 vouchers where they displace the whites there.

free thoughtpolice

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Isn't it a little late to protest the British Empire?

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Suet Cardigan wrote: Isn't it a little late to protest the British Empire?

..As if her own cookie-cutter opinions aren't also a blatant product of her enviornment. As if this dumb cunt is some moral prodigy that would've risen above the level of any time period she could've been born into.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Angelou was one of Bill Clinton's favorite writers, but I think he incorrectly interpreted "Still I Rise".

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Easy J wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:43 pm
..As if her own cookie-cutter opinions aren't also a blatant product of her enviornment. As if this dumb cunt is some moral prodigy that would've risen above the level of any time period she could've been born into.
:whistle:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Just can't imagine where Musk Jr gets his attention seeking attitude from
hqdefault.jpg
(18.36 KiB) Downloaded 385 times

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Easy J wrote:

https://achieve.lausd.net/cms/lib/CA010 ... k-down.gif

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Easy J wrote: ..As if her own cookie-cutter opinions aren't also a blatant product of her enviornment. As if this dumb cunt is some moral prodigy that would've risen above the level of any time period she could've been born into.
Titania's a parody account. And a fuckin good one as well. Xher poetry is exquisite.

'Teabagging fascists with a lesbian scrotum'

'Like a laughing foreskin in a dying midwife's dream'

Stuck that in yer pipe and smoke it, Yemmi.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Just can't imagine where Musk Jr gets his attention seeking attitude from

hqdefault.jpg
Maybe this shot was taken in zero g?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I like everything about this other than calling what she did a "body slam"

Georgia Waitress, 21, Who Body-Slammed Man After He Groped Her in Pizzeria Speaks Out

You can read the story yourself but this is the part I like.
After defending herself, Holden instructed a coworker to call the police. Cherwinski, of Palm Bay, Florida, was arrested and charged with sexual battery, a Savannah Police Department spokeswoman tells PEOPLE.

“The guy claimed that he was just trying to push me out of the way and, ‘Oh, I barely touched you.’ Once the police saw the video, they immediately arrested him.
Dude pinches her ass, she didn't like, he was then arrested and charged with sexual battery. It's just more proof that this silly "rape culture" stuff is ust bunk.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Mass stabbing in Lübeck: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44904183

Fourteen injured, some seriously.
"There is currently a major police deployment in Luebeck. We are examining the situation and will give more information later," police said
Knife of Peace?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

comhcinc wrote: I like everything about this other than calling what she did a "body slam"

Georgia Waitress, 21, Who Body-Slammed Man After He Groped Her in Pizzeria Speaks Out

You can read the story yourself but this is the part I like.
After defending herself, Holden instructed a coworker to call the police. Cherwinski, of Palm Bay, Florida, was arrested and charged with sexual battery, a Savannah Police Department spokeswoman tells PEOPLE.

“The guy claimed that he was just trying to push me out of the way and, ‘Oh, I barely touched you.’ Once the police saw the video, they immediately arrested him.
Dude pinches her ass, she didn't like, he was then arrested and charged with sexual battery. It's just more proof that this silly "rape culture" stuff is ust bunk.
According to his Linkedin profile, Cherwinski works as a meat manager at a Publix grocery store in Melbourne, Florida. He was previously a meat cutter. It is not clear if he still works there.
It was pure reflex.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Knife of Peace?
... ist der Täter deutscher Staatsangehöriger. Der 34-Jährige sei nicht in Deutschland geboren: „Hinweise für politische Radikalisierung in irgendeiner Form haben wir nicht.“
Noch nicht.

http://www.ln-online.de/Nachrichten/Pan ... -Verletzte

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Knife of Peace?
... ist der Täter deutscher Staatsangehöriger. Der 34-Jährige sei nicht in Deutschland geboren: „Hinweise für politische Radikalisierung in irgendeiner Form haben wir nicht.“
Noch nicht.

http://www.ln-online.de/Nachrichten/Pan ... -Verletzte
I must be having a stroke.

free thoughtpolice

Member of Parliament from Canada's social justice NDP party that "allegedly" raped an injured Canadian soldier was cleared by a secret investigation conducted by and paid for by the NDP party.
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/christ ... tine-moore
Kirkland, for the record, says he initially declined to participate in the investigation on the advice of his lawyer. (Six days after Singh announced the investigation and suspended Moore, Kirkland, like the news agencies involved, received a purported libel notice, only his described his claims as “a tissue of lies”)

But, he told the Post, less than a week later, perhaps as soon as three days after, he called the investigator back “to participate in an interview” but was told his version of events had been “pieced together” from news accounts and no one needed to speak to him.
So the victim/survivor was threatened with libel and the "investigation" did not even have him testify. This is social justice folks, when a woman is accused the victim is silenced and a secret panel is held to exonerate her.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

James Gunn likes to make pedo jokes on twitter. From what I gather he is big ol SJW. The anti's have attacked him. He has deleted like 20000 tweets or something.

Anyway I don't like twitter mobs and people shouldn't lose their jobs over jokes on twitter.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Lol and here it is.

James Gunn Fired From ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Franchise Over Offensive Tweets
James Gunn has been removed as director of the Guardians Of The Galaxy series after a batch of old social media dispatches were unearthed that touched on areas like pedophilia and rape. In the latest shocking #metoo development in the entertainment industry, Gunn was severed from the Marvel Comics Universe after a slew of social media posts he wrote before getting Guardians of the Galaxy surfaced. According to Fox News, they were posted because Gunn is an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump and the effort was to knock him down a few pegs.

Mission accomplished. Gunn has long been a provocateur who has drawn ire in the past for his unusual humor. Among the tweets that forced Disney and Marvel’s hand were: “I like when little boys touch me in my silly place.”

Another: “The best thing about being raped is when you’re done being raped and it’s like ‘whew this feels great, not being raped!’” There were others that made satirical comments about the 9/11 attack, AIDS and the Holocaust. We are waiting for comment by Disney.

Disney responded quickly and decisively: “The offensive attitudes and statements discovered on James’ Twitter feed are indefensible and inconsistent with our studio’s values, and we have severed our business relationship with him,” said Alan Horn, Walt Disney Studios chairman, in a statement just released

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

comhcinc wrote: Lol and here it is.

Disney responded quickly and decisively: “The offensive attitudes and statements discovered on James’ Twitter feed are indefensible and inconsistent with our studio’s values...
Inconsistent? Could they not find anything Gunn said that was anti-semitic?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

With what is being claimed you would think that Gunn was be trying to get with little benny shapiro!

CaptainFluffyBunny

I certainly agree that Twitter mobs shouldn't decide careers (or anything else.) That said, live by the sword...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I certainly agree that Twitter mobs shouldn't decide careers (or anything else.) That said, live by the sword...
I guess he just forgot that he himself had been a complete douche for most of his life.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

I sincerely hope this manner of thing becomes a trend:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=69QNJDCGTGE ... e=youtu.be

It's long, but hearing an otherwise-totally normal British girl basically say "wow this stuff we are brought up with is horrible lol" is quite refreshing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

So I had dinner with an old friend who is hardcore lefty, but who loves to debate politics with me. A few highlights:
* She spouted near-verbatim all the SJW talking points I've encountered elsewhere, but couldn't cite a single source;

* She was stunned to learn the true causes of the gender wage gap and that women don't get paid less for the same work as men;

* She accepted that blacks commit 3x the crimes as whites, admitted that fatherless families was a problem, but was doubtful that blacks have lower average IQ scores. To all of that, she responded with lengthy, long-winded standard excuses, including: slavery; the GI Bill; lead poisoning, an all-black town in Idaho that got burnt to the ground in 1910 (I've actually heard the last one several times before WTF);

* When I told her, forget about the causes, what did she propose to do about these problems now, she went back to long-winded explanations of the supposed causes. When I pointed out that she was again giving excuses, not solutions, she was at a loss;

* Belatedly, after a trip to the powered room, she proposed spending more money on schools in those shithole neighborhoods. When I told that had been tried and failed, she at first denied it, then said, well they didn't spend enough money then;

* She felt that, even if it were true that blacks had lower average IQs, we should self-censor and not mention it to avoid hurting anyone's feelings, and probably not research it anymore, either. When I asked whether I should stop mentioning that asians are wicked smarter than whites and all learn to play the violin by age two, to avoid hurting white folk's feelings, she was silent;

* She falsely believed that most of the illegal immigrants had legally sought asylum at a port of entry. When I said, no, they'd come for economic reasons and been caught sneaking across the Arizona desert in the middle of the night, she then shifted goalposts by declaring that wasn't a real crime, cuz they were just trying to make a better life for themselves. When I said, oh good, I think I'll hotwire that new Infiniti you drove us to dinner in, cuz I just want to make a better life for myself, she said "touché";

* She firmly believed that illegal immigration was not a problem and even improved the economy, but in the next breath complained that the big business owners were profiting from it, complained they weren't being punished for employing illegals, and conceded that illegals lowered overall wages;

* She had a vague opinion that anyone who wanted to should be allowed to enter the country, and considered national sovereignty "overrated". When I said, what about when 10 million Chinese show up, she denied that would ever happen;

* She felt diverse viewpoints only improved our culture. When I said diverse viewpoints like treating women as inferior, abusing animals, believing in superstition -- you want more of those?, she accused me of cherry-picking. When I said: okay, name some specific diverse viewpoints you do want added to the mix, she couldn't name any;

* Her broad solution to all the world's ills was to "put women in charge", as they'd done a wonderful job until men took over. I asked her when men had taken over & how. She said "when men started traveling the world exploring and invented writing so they could write History to make it sound like they had done everything." I wasn't exactly sure what the fuck she was talking about, and clearly neither did she, so I asked but yeah what century did this happen and she couldn't say. When I asked her where she'd gotten this information, seeing as men had written fake history and the benevolent matriarchy had existed beforehand, she said she couldn't remember;

* She admitted that a bunch of white suburban women taking a weekly African dance class and dressing up in colored fabrics & headscarfs as they stomped barefoot & shook their scrawny asses to jungle music was indeed cultural appropriation, but she didn't care cuz it was fun.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

"powder room" FFS

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

DrokkIt wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:51 pm
I sincerely hope this manner of thing becomes a trend:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=69QNJDCGTGE ... e=youtu.be

It's long, but hearing an otherwise-totally normal British girl basically say "wow this stuff we are brought up with is horrible lol" is quite refreshing.
Not likely if too many more "refugees" arrive. There is a very depressing pattern to events as Islamic minorities reach certain milestones and it is out of all proportion to their numbers. Islam is all about conquest, it's always done it and there is no reason to believe that Europe is immune especially when you consider that western Europe has been doing all it can to help.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I certainly agree that Twitter mobs shouldn't decide careers (or anything else.) That said, live by the sword...
Nope. If I am going to defend one person for a certain action I am also going to defend others.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: "powder room" FFS
The script for part of your dinner was published on Quillette yesterday:

https://quillette.com/2018/07/19/black- ... ealth-gap/

I have to say that Quillette continues to impress.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:51 am
comhcinc wrote: Lol and here it is.

Disney responded quickly and decisively: “The offensive attitudes and statements discovered on James’ Twitter feed are indefensible and inconsistent with our studio’s values...
Inconsistent? Could they not find anything Gunn said that was anti-semitic?
There seems to be a whole piece going on about trying to prove Gunn is a pedo
I think this is easier to cut him now just in case somethign comes up

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BoxNDox wrote:

LOL. So some SJW cunt read those lying bastards cited in that article, then gave my friend the top lines. Sending that link to her. :twisted:

Help us, Obi Wan Quillette, you're our only hope!

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

BoxNDox wrote:

Though they did just publish a weird article: I was a Female Incel.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:
BoxNDox wrote: I have to say that Quillette continues to impress.
Though they did just publish a weird article: I was a Female Incel.
A verbose, disjointed, poorly-written article, one that could've been cut down, with no significant loss, to:
When I was diagnosed with autism at 17....

free thoughtpolice

If only she had met Elliot Rodger, she would have been able to bore him to death before he went on on hi tantrum/rampage.

KenD

Post by KenD »

comhcinc wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:32 am
James Gunn likes to make pedo jokes on twitter. From what I gather he is big ol SJW. The anti's have attacked him. He has deleted like 20000 tweets or something.

Anyway I don't like twitter mobs and people shouldn't lose their jobs over jokes on twitter.
Some SJW types are actually showing a hint of awareness that their own morality policing tactics might come back to bite them:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: So I had dinner with an old friend who is hardcore lefty, but who loves to debate politics with me. A few highlights:
* She spouted near-verbatim all the SJW talking points I've encountered elsewhere, but couldn't cite a single source;

* She was stunned to learn the true causes of the gender wage gap and that women don't get paid less for the same work as men;

* She accepted that blacks commit 3x the crimes as whites, admitted that fatherless families was a problem, but was doubtful that blacks have lower average IQ scores. To all of that, she responded with lengthy, long-winded standard excuses, including: slavery; the GI Bill; lead poisoning, an all-black town in Idaho that got burnt to the ground in 1910 (I've actually heard the last one several times before WTF);

* When I told her, forget about the causes, what did she propose to do about these problems now, she went back to long-winded explanations of the supposed causes. When I pointed out that she was again giving excuses, not solutions, she was at a loss;

* Belatedly, after a trip to the powered room, she proposed spending more money on schools in those shithole neighborhoods. When I told that had been tried and failed, she at first denied it, then said, well they didn't spend enough money then;

* She felt that, even if it were true that blacks had lower average IQs, we should self-censor and not mention it to avoid hurting anyone's feelings, and probably not research it anymore, either. When I asked whether I should stop mentioning that asians are wicked smarter than whites and all learn to play the violin by age two, to avoid hurting white folk's feelings, she was silent;

* She falsely believed that most of the illegal immigrants had legally sought asylum at a port of entry. When I said, no, they'd come for economic reasons and been caught sneaking across the Arizona desert in the middle of the night, she then shifted goalposts by declaring that wasn't a real crime, cuz they were just trying to make a better life for themselves. When I said, oh good, I think I'll hotwire that new Infiniti you drove us to dinner in, cuz I just want to make a better life for myself, she said "touché";

* She firmly believed that illegal immigration was not a problem and even improved the economy, but in the next breath complained that the big business owners were profiting from it, complained they weren't being punished for employing illegals, and conceded that illegals lowered overall wages;

* She had a vague opinion that anyone who wanted to should be allowed to Enter the country, and considered national sovereignty "overrated". When I said, what about when 10 million Chinese show up, she denied that would ever happen;

* She felt diverse viewpoints only improved our culture. When I said diverse viewpoints like treating women as inferior, abusing animals, believing in superstition -- you want more of those?, she accused me of cherry-picking. When I said: okay, name some specific diverse viewpoints you do want added to the mix, she couldn't name any;

* Her broad solution to all the world's ills was to "put women in charge", as they'd done a wonderful job until men took over. I asked her when men had taken over & how. She said "when men started traveling the world exploring and invented writing so they could write History to make it sound like they had done everything." I wasn't exactly sure what the fuck she was talking about, and clearly neither did she, so I asked but yeah what century did this happen and she couldn't say. When I asked her where she'd gotten this information, seeing as men had written fake history and the benevolent matriarchy had existed beforehand, she said she couldn't remember;

* She admitted that a bunch of white suburban women taking a weekly African dance class and dressing up in colored fabrics & headscarfs as they stomped barefoot & shook their scrawny asses to jungle music was indeed cultural appropriation, but she didn't care cuz it was fun.
You're burying the lede. She must have been so good in bed that Carrier would tell her he loves her eyes and convince her to dye her hair. Details, please! It's been a while.

Really?

Post by Really? »

KenD wrote:
comhcinc wrote:

Some SJW types are actually showing a hint of awareness that their own morality policing tactics might come back to bite them:

Shapiro never glorified in child rape. These are all the same now?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shapiro has expressed some pretty harsh opinions on twitter.

To wit:
...so yes, they are all the same now.

KenD

Post by KenD »

Really? wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:04 pm
KenD wrote:
comhcinc wrote:

Shapiro never glorified in child rape. These are all the same now?
I think we can all agree that child rape is a bit mean, but was Gunn ever moderately dismissive of the hype about Black Panther's cultural importance?

Shocking racism from a literal Nazi.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'd put joking about pedophila and practising pedophila in different categories.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

MarcusAu wrote: I'd put joking about pedophila and practising pedophila in different categories.
Exactly. It's half of Frankie Boyle's act. That's not the reason he's a cunt.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Also, Chris Morris did a whole show about pedophilia. It was hilarious.

KenD

Post by KenD »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:20 am
I'd put joking about pedophila and practising pedophila in different categories.
Just a bit. Funny how SJW twitter seems able to see that clear distinction in this case, despite normally labelling people as genuine misogynists, Nazis, racists, etc. over jokes that don't come close to Gunn's level of edginess...