There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
InfraRedBucket

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by InfraRedBucket »

deLurch wrote:
Google doesn't have much on him. This seems like it would be a much larger story.
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... n+Gottlieb
Huge, if true.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Anybody else seen this piece of popcorn?

I have mixed feelings about Rose McGowan, but I like the bonkers way she deals with this trans-activist who tries all the usual tactics of trying to put Rose on the back foot. Would be good if a few more people reacted to activists who throw around their silencing labels, like this.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Anybody else seen this piece of popcorn?

I have mixed feelings about Rose McGowan, but I like the bonkers way she deals with this trans-activist who tries all the usual tactics of trying to put Rose on the back foot. Would be good if a few more people reacted to activists who throw around their silencing labels, like this.
Mixed enough that I stopped caring about her.

She rode that Weinstein pony to success and THEN complained. Weinstein is getting what he deserves. Props to all of the women who turned him down. But to all the women who accepted the negotiated offer for their own success? Well they are as much part of the problem as Weinstein. Weinstein wasn't pulling that shit because no one ever accepted his quid pro quo.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

CommanderTuvok wrote: I have mixed feelings about Rose McGowan,
I think she's got one foot in the asylum. No doubt she's been hurt, but now she's got to base her life off a mixture of the pretense of being "strong" and profiting off victimization, including taking $100k worth of hush money. On the one hand, she seems to be having the time of her life, on the other, she seems to be going insane. Everyone in that room just wants to tell the fake woman to go fuck himself, they just know it's ideologically impossible. Can you imagine a women being evicted? All that angst is just barely being suppressed. We live in very weird times.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
deLurch wrote:
Google doesn't have much on him. This seems like it would be a much larger story.
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... n+Gottlieb
Huge, if true.
Someone put the cat out.

The ginger Tom joke stealing bastard.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Continued...
Another way to look at it is that the transwoman tried to one up the feminist victim. From what I've seen, this usually results in an explosive reaction. Feminists don't like being upstaged in the victim narrative, especially by transwomen. If I had to speculate, I'd say it triggers a subconscious reflex to attack the "man" who is challenging them, but when they realize that's not going to fly, they go off the deep end.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Hunt wrote:
I think she's got one foot in the asylum. No doubt she's been hurt, but now she's got to base her life off a mixture of the pretense of being "strong" and profiting off victimization, including taking $100k worth of hush money. On the one hand, she seems to be having the time of her life, on the other, she seems to be going insane. Everyone in that room just wants to tell the fake woman to go fuck himself, they just know it's ideologically impossible. Can you imagine a women being evicted? All that angst is just barely being suppressed. We live in very weird times.
I think she's a raving lunatic.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Just the type of Scientists, Doctors and Engineers we want to welcome to our shores ... #refugeeswelcome

http://www.france24.com/en/20180201-fou ... awl-france

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2331/ ... 1510978835

http://aniaetlucie.com/wp-content/uploa ... oi_008.jpg

Fashion Week approaches. My next gig involves gender blah-blah: https://www.vogue.com/article/moon-choi ... genderless

The runway show will take place at The HoIe, an art gallery founded by 3 women, former employees of powerful art dealer Jeffrey Deitch. The HoIe was named in-honor of the gaybar next-door: The Cock.

The agent who hired me is unaware that I worked at Deitch with the Hole's founders, & was a henchman at The HoIe from Day 1.

Some of you might remember the gallery's FUTURE FEMINISM show, on 9/11/2014... which, 4 years later, clearly-did represent the future of feminism circa 2017&18. My full report on that day was posted here: Click to expand.

I have found that the backstage middlemen... middle-wimmen, actually... who book me for these jobs-- are often furious with jealousy, when they realize I don't fit neatly into my assigned role: a dull beast of burden for heavy lifting & mundane problem-solving. Instead, the fashion designer or pop music act or the show's director... tends to notice me & make a personal connection. My social status leapfrogs over a couple layers of supervisors. And they can't figure-out why-me. Why not them?

This particular production agency might be an exception, accepting that I'm a downtown-scene oldtimer. The agency began decades-ago, running nightclub parties which featured underground rappers performing with live jazz musicians. They evolved into sound-system providers & artist management (including Amy Winehouse), & now they provide cool-but-mainstream talent for corporate ad campaigns. I was a flavorflav-ish backup hypeman back-then, for a white rap group. The agency's founder & my crew often crossed-paths & the wimmen who hired me this week know it-- so maybe they won't be shocked if I'm regarded as more than a faceless janitor by the venue.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Brive1987 wrote: Mark Collett has a video up bitching and moaning that the Holocaust gets too much of a bad rap when commie excesses overshadow the 6 million figure. A number which he is prepared to accept (momentarily) for the sake of argument.

I’ve never understood why the white blood defenders are happy to adopt the Nazi gang colours, be vitriolic over the JQ and in Mark’s case, be happy to tit-fuck a girfriend who has fleshy pill-boxes covered in Nazi tats.

But raise the Holocaust and they limp dick into horrified denial.

I can’t work out whether their desire for a modern day Jewish conspiracy is more exciting to them than accepting the delicious reality of dead kikes. Or are they really mummy boys horrified by the ugly reality of Nazi pragmatism? Maybe they are geniuses and think that aping Nazi ideology is fine and PC but endorsing the Holocaust might cost them support?

I’ll let you know if I get a bite.
There is no honour in the holocaust, just as there is no honour in executing POWs. They deny the former and justify the latter.
The picture of the Nazis that they buy into is not the same picture you have. They are not going to buy into Nazis as ruthless Jew murdering psychos because that not how they see them... and for the most part they are correct, most Germans weren't fanatical killers. As we mentioned a few pages back, most veterans generally have a favorable view of the Germans, in large part I imagine because they did act honourably.

The Alt-Right is small enough, and Neo-Nazis are insignificant, I think it is best to ignore them, but take on board some of their arguments.

I am aware just how much the holocaust is being pushed. A few weeks ago my daughter was invited (via her school) by some advocacy group to visit Auschwitz. I am also aware that a few weeks ago there was a holocaust exhibition not far away from me which was promoted by local Christian and Jewish groups. Stop and think about that for a moment.

Within a day's hike of me I could take you to the site of a Civil War siege or the site of a massacre which was the conclusion to the Peasant's Revolt. We are neck deep in history here, most of it nobody knows about. Yet the history which is being pushed on us hardest isn't our history and shouldn't actually have that much significance to us, especially when it is presented out of context, which it is.

The Allies ended the the holocaust as a byproduct of WWII. It wasn't the reason we went to war and we don't need it as a post-hoc justification.
The idea that the holocaust is somehow unique in human history, the idea that we should never forget and say "Never Again" should actually be scrutinized. Other ideologies are far worse and caused far more deaths and have contained far more sadism. There have been other genocides and ethnic cleansings (including in Palestine) which the international community has stood by and let happen or barely lifted a finger to stop.

The holocaust is the Jew's New Testament. I think it is essentially religion regardless of how factually accurate it is. It is pushed by Zionists, Messianic Jewish groups, and Christians who have agendas. And it is also promoted by the far left. There is no doubt it is religious/political propaganda.

I think it is essential that the holocaust is taught to our children, but I think it should be taught within the context of other ethnic genocides and examples of ideologies murdering people in the hundreds of thousands. Isn't that reasonable? But just watch how quickly people call foul at that suggestion because it doesn't fit the narrative they are pushing.

The bottom line is that holocaust is being used as anti-right propaganda by the type of people who are calling Churchill a racist Imperialist. So my views would align with Mark Collett's somewhat.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Looks like something Indy shat out, thankfully our Becky has her very own mugfriend to tidy up after her kitchen capers :puke-front:

https://i.imgur.com/483HXGL.png
https://i.imgur.com/h3uNvLO.png

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

If Rose McGowan was sent back into time as her younger self, knowing what she knows now, given the same offer by Weinstein her legs would be spread eagle so fast they might have to send Weinstein to the hospital for whiplash.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

So what I'm getting from the Nolan Bushnell/GDC fiasco is, instead of GDC doing their due diligence and going to the women who actually WORKED at Atari and getting their statements and confirming whether or not what's being said about Bushnell was true or not, they decided to listen to a person who thinks you can 'drop' rocks from the moon to create a destructive power equivalent to '100s of nuclear bombs.'

No, I am not kidding. Congressional candidate: Moon-colonizing companies could destroy cities by dropping rocks (from the moon).

Great direction shown by the GDC. What's worse, Bushnell apologised even though he did nothing wrong. But if there was ever any doubt that #MeToo and #TimesUp and whatever other hashtag movement that arose post-Weinstein was turning into a witch hunt, then the cat's out of the bag. It's also revealed itself to be a thinly veiled puritanical wannabe cult, as it seems any depiction of female sexuality is now shunned for either being sexist or woman-hating, whereupon they will evoke the name #MeToo in an effort to give it more credence even though no one's been hurt. Like how Manchester Art Gallery takes down art by John William Waterhouse (Hylas, Nymphs) to 'start a conversation'. I'm at the stage where I'm wondering if there's even an overlap between feminists and conservative Christians nowadays or if they've just been absorbed by this new all-encompassing, presumably fat-positive entity. :hand:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote: Looks like something Indy shat out, thankfully our Becky has her very own mugfriend to tidy up after her kitchen capers :puke-front:

[.img]https://i.imgur.com/483HXGL.png[/img]
[.img]https://i.imgur.com/h3uNvLO.png[/img]
Doesn't look that bad, to be honest. Saying that, I'd never touch anything Becky cooked, no matter how good it appeared. There's something germy about the girl. Fungal. I wouldn't want her near my food, for fear of it being contaminated by...something.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote: Looks like something Indy shat out, thankfully our Becky has her very own mugfriend to tidy up after her kitchen capers :puke-front:

[.img]https://i.imgur.com/483HXGL.png[/img]
[.img]https://i.imgur.com/h3uNvLO.png[/img]
Doesn't look that bad, to be honest. Saying that, I'd never touch anything Becky cooked, no matter how good it appeared. There's something germy about the girl. Fungal. I wouldn't want her near my food, for fear of it being contaminated by...something.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Oh, my first double post. How nice.

BTW, good to see you again Pitch!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:07 am

The NeoNazi/white supremacist brigade is, today, a hodgepodge of various white identity politics groups, some of whom think that ... "yoga is a gateway to Satanic beliefs"....
Okay, that one's true.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Satan is almost always depicted sitting in a yoga position. You can't argue against facts.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpspr ... f2f3_b.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tigzy wrote: Doesn't look that bad, to be honest. Saying that, I'd never touch anything Becky cooked, no matter how good it appeared. There's something germy about the girl. Fungal. I wouldn't want her near my food, for fear of it being contaminated by...something.
Aside from the definite risk of fungal contamination, Becky's culinary achievement probably wasn't all that bad.

Remember, TJ's is walking distance:
TJs_Masala.jpg
(11.94 KiB) Downloaded 548 times

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

I'm starting to believe that you could live through the apocalypse with most people that you know having perished, and there would still be some raving trans person screaming at you in that weird falsetto that they're affected more than anyone else.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Not unlike this, actually.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

People trying to shut down right-wing speakers at a British university

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/v ... shes-back/

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SM1957 wrote: People trying to shut down right-wing speakers at a British university

Result: One stinky, creepy looking lefty throwing his weight around, and the Moggfather laying the smackdown on him.

Poor optics for the Jezzajihadis there. Still, these people aren't exactly great thinkers, so it's only to be expected.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Tigzy wrote:
SM1957 wrote: People trying to shut down right-wing speakers at a British university

Result: One stinky, creepy looking lefty throwing his weight around, and the Moggfather laying the smackdown on him.

Poor optics for the Jezzajihadis there. Still, these people aren't exactly great thinkers, so it's only to be expected.
Archetypal 7-stone weakling Rees-Mogg pushes you around, and you still fancy you could punch a Nazi like, to give one name, Hermann Goering. That is delusion at its highest.

Guest_16fd5fb6

Post by Guest_16fd5fb6 »

Pitchguest wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:52 am
So what I'm getting from the Nolan Bushnell/GDC fiasco is, instead of GDC doing their due diligence and going to the women who actually WORKED at Atari and getting their statements and confirming whether or not what's being said about Bushnell was true or not, they decided to listen to a person who thinks you can 'drop' rocks from the moon to create a destructive power equivalent to '100s of nuclear bombs.'

No, I am not kidding. Congressional candidate: Moon-colonizing companies could destroy cities by dropping rocks (from the moon).

Great direction shown by the GDC. What's worse, Bushnell apologised even though he did nothing wrong. But if there was ever any doubt that #MeToo and #TimesUp and whatever other hashtag movement that arose post-Weinstein was turning into a witch hunt, then the cat's out of the bag. It's also revealed itself to be a thinly veiled puritanical wannabe cult, as it seems any depiction of female sexuality is now shunned for either being sexist or woman-hating, whereupon they will evoke the name #MeToo in an effort to give it more credence even though no one's been hurt. Like how Manchester Art Gallery takes down art by John William Waterhouse (Hylas, Nymphs) to 'start a conversation'. I'm at the stage where I'm wondering if there's even an overlap between feminists and conservative Christians nowadays or if they've just been absorbed by this new all-encompassing, presumably fat-positive entity. :hand:
fwiw, Wu stole that idea from Heinlein, it's the major weapon in The Moon ..., but as "rods from space" and star wars showed, there is no need for Musk, who Wu was railing against, to go to the moon to do that, he could pretty much do that with any of his rockets.

So yes, allowing anyone into space gives them some ability to rain down rocks on cities, and the higher the better, but no, that's not a great reason to keep Musk off the moon.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Archetypal 7-stone weakling Rees-Mogg pushes you around, and you still fancy you could punch a Nazi like, to give one name, Hermann Goering. That is delusion at its highest.
Longer version from a closer angle.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Longer version from a closer angle.

So much for equality against the patriarchy : "You just punched a woman!" "You just punched a woman!"

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Typical Dan Arel types.

Thugs.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

CommanderTuvok wrote:

Typical Dan Arel types.

Thugs.
Whats amazing to me is that the vast majority of the US media just spent a week arguing that a government memo SHOULDN'T be released. That is, journalists are against transparency.
Remember that next time you are considering if a news source is reliable.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Sulman wrote:
Hunt wrote:
I think she's a raving lunatic.
Certainly heavy on the histrionics - kind of expected her to collapse on her fainting couch. Though birds-of-a-feather, to some degree, with the #TransLoonie she was responding to.

ICYMI:

One might wonder whether Ophelia Benson is indulging in a bit of understandable if not entirely justified schadenfreude.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

VickyCaramel wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:

Typical Dan Arel types.

Thugs.
Whats amazing to me is that the vast majority of the US media just spent a week arguing that a government memo SHOULDN'T be released. That is, journalists are against transparency.
First, why the fuck are you trying to shoehorn that in here? Second, take it to the Trump Dump. Third, releasing a partisan half-story memo in hopes the gullible will be distracted without being able to tell the FBI's side was incredibly shortsighted and damages the image of the FBI. While the FBI isn't perfect, this was incredibly reckless and only the most gullible idiots will use this for their confirmation bias to conclude Trump must be innocent and picked on by the "Deep State", on par with pizza-gate and bigfoot in terms of the rube factor.

"Look, a squirrel!" Idiots.

CaptainFluffyBunny

VickyCaramel wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:

Typical Dan Arel types.

Thugs.
First, why the fuck are you trying to shoehorn that in here? Second, take it to the Trump Dump. Third, releasing a partisan half-story memo in hopes the gullible will be distracted without being able to tell the FBI's side was incredibly shortsighted and damages the image of the FBI. While the FBI isn't perfect, this was incredibly reckless and only the most gullible idiots will use this for their confirmation bias to conclude Trump must be innocent and picked on by the "Deep State", on par with pizza-gate and bigfoot in terms of the rube factor.

"Look, a squirrel!" Idiots.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Let's test our loyalty to the concept of free speech. Several people have written articles in the Canadian press about the concept that if we truly approve of free speech we should support the rights (currently curtailed) of anti-abortion groups. Now whilst I support abortion on demand, and might suggest it in some cases where it has neither been demanded nor yet even considered, I do believe that other points of view ought to be heard.

But now my taxpayer dollars, as distributed by the federal government for a summer jobs program, may only be given to organisations that are willing to complete an application that says they support abortion on demand. This doesn't go down well with many religious organisations. You might think that I should regard this as some form of victory, being a taxpayer, an atheist and an abortionist, but I'm afraid I do not look at it that way. It makes me realise that Trudeau Jr. has not read On Liberty, and probably does not care to bother his tiny mind with such a clear and simple pamphlet. Nor need we point out that there is no law in Canada about abortion: nothing in the Constitution Act, nothing in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and no federal or provincial legislation at all. So why would Trudeau impose this restriction on the expenditure of public money? Purely, I presume, to show how fucking virtuous he is.

I am happy to report that my province has instituted (finally!) this week a 1-800 number to call if you want an abortion. Call it and you will get what you want. Wonderful, simple, sensible, and hopefully efficient - the issue I always had was getting the ultrasound in time to confirm dates and allow the procedure to...er...proceed. All the same, I'd still like anyone who wants to say otherwise to have their share of my taxes to let them say so. I can still track my thinking on this kind of thing. In my late teens I became aware of the enlightenment almost accidentally when I read Robert Ardrey's Social Contract, and decided to buy the original by J-J Rousseau. At that point I was all for Voltaire and the famous quote that he may never have said or written. A few years of struggle with the 'what if they're wrong?' problem, then a few decades of maturing and seasoning, and now I'm wholly in favour of any idiot saying whatever comes into his mind (including me). I trust everyone else to correct the idiot, and to approve the wise man. But I still loathe the idea that the elected-because-he-was-the-son-of-Pierre-and-he-wasn't-Harper Prime Minister we have can impose his (and my) version of un-legislated reproductive rights on everyone else. I want opposition. It might not be right in this case, but one day it might be right, and might prove me wrong. I need that, and so does everyone else.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

It does amuse that that the whole TERF stuff is quite damaging to regressives who have identity politics at the centre of their worldview.

I did state a few years ago that this is a "divide and conquer" issue. The Benson-style feminists now realize just how much power trans-activists have...so much so that they are getting women (not not men) kicked out of political parties, and are starting to muscle in on "all-women" shortlists. Lol. Arnie and the Pit Crew warned people it would go this way. They didn't listen. It woz uz that wun.

Anyway, Nigel weighs in in the "scuffle"..... Lol.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Vicky wrote:
From my observations, it isn't as much the journalists that have been opposing the memo's release, but the Democrats, the FBI, and Trump's own justice department. The purpose of the FISC is to allow the FBI to investigate foreign agents while not abusing the constraints against violating the privacy of Merkin citizens. Counter intelligence operations try not to disclose their methods and information gathered because obviously they don't want to tip off the people they are intending to spy on.
For instance, the memo in question revealed (to my knowledge) for the first time how long Steele had been providing info to the FBI. Potentially this has Boris and Natasha off looking in to who Steele had been talking to during that time period and endanger those sources.
Transparency isn't always a good thing.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

As seen on Twatter:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Tariq Ramadan charged with rape.

Is he on the good side or the bad side?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Back on the subject of Rose McGowan. There is a new man she had sex with whom is is now accusing of sexual abuse.

She has not named him yet but.
1. She was 15 at the time.
2. She lied about her age.
she said. McGowan said she worked at a talent agency and told them she was older, though it's unclear what age she gave the man. She said the man took her home, and they had sex.
3. She says it was consensual, but is now reconsidering that.
She said that for a long time she never considered the encounter statutory rape, since she found the man attractive and the sex was consensual. But she said she began to reconsider the incident two weeks after the Weinstein story broke.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rose-mcgow ... bused-her/

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

KiwiInOz wrote: Tariq Ramadan charged with rape.

It depends if he seized them with his right hand or his left hand. Also, he is Swiss and there probably are cantons there where they aren't as uptight about lighting the torch of Hymen by force. Maybe Kirb will clear it up. :drool:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:03 pm
It doesn't matter. I have a hell of a lot more respect for a woman who handles a rape accusations by reporting it to the police instead of trying it in the court of public opinion.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

deLurch wrote: Back on the subject of Rose McGowan. There is a new man she had sex with whom is is now accusing of sexual abuse.

she said. McGowan said she worked at a talent agency and told them she was older, though it's unclear what age she gave the man. She said the man took her home, and they had sex.
She said that for a long time she never considered the encounter statutory rape, since she found the man attractive and the sex was consensual. But she said she began to reconsider the incident two weeks after the Weinstein story broke.
The Pussy Pass can deal with ANYTHING. If you work it right, it can catapult you to fame and fortune, revive(!) a career that really wasn't going anywhere.

I'd say that MGTOW and MRAism is even more relevant now than ever before.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Lsuoma wrote:
deLurch wrote: Back on the subject of Rose McGowan. There is a new man she had sex with whom is is now accusing of sexual abuse.

The Pussy Pass can deal with ANYTHING. If you work it right, it can catapult you to fame and fortune, revive(!) a career that really wasn't going anywhere.

Pussy Pass can deal with a lot, but not everything.
hqdefault (4).jpg
(30.21 KiB) Downloaded 455 times

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Vicky wrote:
From my observations, it isn't as much the journalists that have been opposing the memo's release, but the Democrats, the FBI, and Trump's own justice department. The purpose of the FISC is to allow the FBI to investigate foreign agents while not abusing the constraints against violating the privacy of Merkin citizens. Counter intelligence operations try not to disclose their methods and information gathered because obviously they don't want to tip off the people they are intending to spy on.
For instance, the memo in question revealed (to my knowledge) for the first time how long Steele had been providing info to the FBI. Potentially this has Boris and Natasha off looking in to who Steele had been talking to during that time period and endanger those sources.
Transparency isn't always a good thing.
Oh there is no doubt that the MSM has taken that very line even here in the UK, they are parroting all the Dems excuses for not releasing, plus churning out bullshit like saying that it will harm relations between congress and the FBI, never mentioning that congress has a duty of oversight and to prevent abuses by the FBI and DOJ. If they had any journalistic integrity what-so-ever they would at least be curious as to what the memo contained and if it could be damaging to the democrats and FBI... and as it turns out it is.

The concern that Boris and Natasha are now investigating who Steele has been talking to is trivial in the effects it might have, it could even be productive. Even if it causes some damage it is worth the tradeoff, if it leads to and end to FISC abuses. There are at least three big stories to come out of this, and while I was watching MSNBC, BBC and C4 earlier today, none of them were even being mentioned. They are burying this story and just the way they are doing that is a scandal. This could be a turning point as the internet covers the news that the MSN won't touch.

CaptainFluffyBunny

screwtape wrote: Let's test our loyalty to the concept of free speech. Several people have written articles in the Canadian press about the concept that if we truly approve of free speech we should support the rights (currently curtailed) of anti-abortion groups. Now whilst I support abortion on demand, and might suggest it in some cases where it has neither been demanded nor yet even considered, I do believe that other points of view ought to be heard.

But now my taxpayer dollars, as distributed by the federal government for a summer jobs program, may only be given to organisations that are willing to complete an application that says they support abortion on demand. This doesn't go down well with many religious organisations. You might think that I should regard this as some form of victory, being a taxpayer, an atheist and an abortionist, but I'm afraid I do not look at it that way. It makes me realise that Trudeau Jr. has not read On Liberty, and probably does not care to bother his tiny mind with such a clear and simple pamphlet. Nor need we point out that there is no law in Canada about abortion: nothing in the Constitution Act, nothing in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and no federal or provincial legislation at all. So why would Trudeau impose this restriction on the expenditure of public money? Purely, I presume, to show how fucking virtuous he is.

I am happy to report that my province has instituted (finally!) this week a 1-800 number to call if you want an abortion. Call it and you will get what you want. Wonderful, simple, sensible, and hopefully efficient - the issue I always had was getting the ultrasound in time to confirm dates and allow the procedure to...er...proceed. All the same, I'd still like anyone who wants to say otherwise to have their share of my taxes to let them say so. I can still track my thinking on this kind of thing. In my late teens I became aware of the enlightenment almost accidentally when I read Robert Ardrey's Social Contract, and decided to buy the original by J-J Rousseau. At that point I was all for Voltaire and the famous quote that he may never have said or written. A few years of struggle with the 'what if they're wrong?' problem, then a few decades of maturing and seasoning, and now I'm wholly in favour of any idiot saying whatever comes into his mind (including me). I trust everyone else to correct the idiot, and to approve the wise man. But I still loathe the idea that the elected-because-he-was-the-son-of-Pierre-and-he-wasn't-Harper Prime Minister we have can impose his (and my) version of un-legislated reproductive rights on everyone else. I want opposition. It might not be right in this case, but one day it might be right, and might prove me wrong. I need that, and so does everyone else.
I love Canada (don't tell anybody) but you guys really need a USA first Amendment. Just plagerize it, totally cool.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

So homeless at 13. Hard core drugs and dance parties. Gee, I wonder how she could afford the drugs. Her life evidently was an endless stream of rape.

It isn't a question of when she was raped, so much as it is a question of when was she NOT raped. Compiling a list of people was wasn't raped by, might be an easier task.

https://radaronline.com/photos/rose-mcg ... ugs-rehab/

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

The Gobshite who gatecrashed Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg has been identified (allegedly) as a Mr. Josh Connor and no surprises he's the usual suspect. AntiFa, Momentum supporting Corbynista, former student from Bristol who studied, yes you've guessed ... Media Studies.

https://i.imgur.com/j1ePIwk.png
https://i.imgur.com/5eJc2Mo.png

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&ver ... h%20connor

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Rose McGowan has been de-platformed. Hecklers have veto power if they belong to the right group. No one is safe.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

>You say something about a group you belong to

>But you don't say enough about another group according to someone who belongs to that group

>That someone heckles you at a speech you're giving

>You react

>But they belong to a group which is more oppressed than yours

=You're a bigot!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Meanwhile somewhere on the Internet...

Here's rightwingwatch giving their impression of the new 'Bloodsports' phenomenon on YouTube:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/welc ... ting-tool/

I get the feeling that it is not long for this world...

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

deLurch wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
It doesn't matter. I have a hell of a lot more respect for a woman who handles a rape accusations by reporting it to the police instead of trying it in the court of public opinion.
Tru dat.

KenD

Post by KenD »

I know the topic died a page or two back, but I've just caught up with the grid girls debate and I thought I'd drop a couple of things I found interesting:

The Jeremy Vine show featured a quick exchange (1:50 onwards) between a feminist called Tilly and 'walk on girl' Jade:

Here's Martin Daubney's transcript:

Tilly is such a stereotypical smug middle class feminist twit that I'd think she was a fake if I hadn't run into so many women just like her.

There've been a number of female F1 drivers and presenters giving their opinion on both sides of the debate. I couldn't find any sexy photo shoots from ones who've defended grid girls (e.g. driver Rebecca Jackson), but strangely the same isn't true of people like Susie Wolff and Beverley Turner, who've celebrating getting rid of grid girls as a great step forward for women and a victory against objectification.

Beverley Turner now:

Beverley 'Totty' Turner back in the day:
http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com ... llsize.jpg
http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com ... er-fit.jpg
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/mo ... rCSQICySI=
https://i.imgur.com/Pj3ZSCd.png

Certainly not someone you'd ever confuse for a sex object...

Maybe it's just my cultural conditioning, but I think I might detect a slight hint of hypocrisy?

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

shoutinghorse wrote: Just the type of Scientists, Doctors and Engineers we want to welcome to our shores ... #refugeeswelcome

http://www.france24.com/en/20180201-fou ... awl-france
Just like the muslims who were fleeing Libya started throwing Christians overboard, on the way to the home of Catholicism. These evil retards are sure to make the West great again.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

KenD wrote: I know the topic died a page or two back, but I've just caught up with the grid girls debate and I thought I'd drop a couple of things I found interesting:

The Jeremy Vine show featured a quick exchange (1:50 onwards) between a feminist called Tilly and 'walk on girl' Jade:

Here's Martin Daubney's transcript:

Tilly is such a stereotypical smug middle class feminist twit that I'd think she was a fake if I hadn't run into so many women just like her.

There've been a number of female F1 drivers and presenters giving their opinion on both sides of the debate. I couldn't find any sexy photo shoots from ones who've defended grid girls (e.g. driver Rebecca Jackson), but strangely the same isn't true of people like Susie Wolff and Beverley Turner, who've celebrating getting rid of grid girls as a great step forward for women and a victory against objectification.

Beverley Turner now:

Beverley 'Totty' Turner back in the day:
http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com ... llsize.jpg
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/mo ... rCSQICySI=
https://i.imgur.com/Pj3ZSCd.png

Certainly not someone you'd ever confuse for a sex object...

Maybe it's just my cultural conditioning, but I think I might detect a slight hint of hypocrisy?
We have exploited our 'talents' to the max and now the younger generation are pushing us out, it must be stopped. Jealously is pure evil.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
deLurch wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

Tru dat.
This.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

MarcusAu wrote: Meanwhile somewhere on the Internet...

Here's rightwingwatch giving their impression of the new 'Bloodsports' phenomenon on YouTube:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/welc ... ting-tool/

I get the feeling that it is not long for this world...
How come rightwingwatch hasn't noticed me, I'm I the slymepitter that nobody remembers, just like that other bloke nobody remembers, Gumpelstiltskin or whatever he was called.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

shoutinghorse wrote: The Gobshite who gatecrashed Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg has been identified (allegedly) as a Mr. Josh Connor and no surprises he's the usual suspect. AntiFa, Momentum supporting Corbynista, former student from Bristol who studied, yes you've guessed ... Media Studies.

https://i.imgur.com/j1ePIwk.png
https://i.imgur.com/5eJc2Mo.png

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&ver ... h%20connor
They sure showed moggy by calling him a Nazi, how will us Tories ever recover. I think my biggest fight in politics is stopping the Tories going full liberal (that middle ground is so tempting when it is unoccupied.) Fuck useless May, who hates freedom and liberty and nearly lost to commie Corbyn as we need a real conservative with conservative values to represent us.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Lsuoma wrote:

I'm beginning to believe that feminism is a self correcting problem, who the fuck whats to work with women now. Spend your whole life walking on eggshells and not allowed to have any fun in a soul crushing job. If women don't start to stand up to 'choice feminism' aka communism then fuck them.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Six in a row, fuck you faggots I'm the slymepit now. :twisted:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »