Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I Have No Alexa Ranking And I Must Scream
The Peezus that Shouted Crap at a Corner of the Internet.
The Whimper of Pussywhipped Slobs
The Crass Teat

https://imgur.com/20u0mA7.jpg

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
The Crass Teat

The Pasty Nipple

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
The Crass Teat

The Bathtub Blowhard

https://i.imgur.com/Sdl84Tx.png

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: snip

The Bathtub Blowhard

https://i.imgur.com/Sdl84Tx.png
I don't always want that vulval feel. But when I do, its Aplysia.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:49 am
Steersman wrote: Though that - women not being able to code - is of course a stereotype, but, as is the nature of such, there's a fair amount of truth and justification for it.
It's debunked though, by the fact that transwomen can't code worth shit, and, as we all know, they aren't women.
Checkmate transactivists and "feminists"!

But, in related news, I've been having a bit of a "spirited" (not religious ...) conversation with Richard Carrier - AKA Sticky Dicky - on a post of his - How the Right and the Left Nuked Atheism Plus - which was largely in response to a critical video by Noel Plum as was discussed here a bit earlier. But I was actually somewhat encouraged as Carrier seemed to be accepting some responsibility for that debacle - and for the general lack of dialog - even if it looked like he was engaging in some historical revisionism.

And I was doubly encouraged as he has actually responded to several of my comments - even if not in a particularly honest fashion though that's Carrier for you - despite me not actually being a patron of his. However, his response to my latest once again proves his intellectual dishonesty and more or less closes the door to any further discussions. But, for posterity and reference, a bit of my closing comment and his response:
Steersman JUNE 28, 2018, 4:39 PM
RC: And lies. For example, Zinnia Jones has never said transwomen are women in the sense of having reproductive capability. She has said literally exactly the opposite ….
Oh really? You might want to do a bit of research before making such bold – and untenable – assertions. Starting with: https://web.archive.org/web/20151101065 ... alysis-07/

Wherein he bravely, if foolhardily, crosses the Rubicon in style by asserting “Trans women are female”. Y’all can play your childish weasel-word games, largely based on junk science and anti-intellectualism, by insisting, since there’s a wide spectrum of physiological and psychological attributes that correlate to a greater or lesser extent with the terms and attributes “male” and “female”, that there’s absolutely no “essence” to those terms, or to the related ones, “man” and “woman”. That you are thereby free to make them mean anything and everything that you want them to, and whenever you want – willy nilly, without rhyme or reason. With the result then that the words mean absolutely diddly-squat, and their collection – “tales told by idiots, signifying nothing”. ....
Richard Carrier JUNE 28, 2018, 7:30 PM POST AUTHOR
Now you are just ignoring every fact and repeating the same falsehoods and weirdo views.

Gender is not a statement about biology. Sex is not gender. And sex is already referenced in the prefixes trans- and cis-. This refutes everything you are saying. And you’ve had this explained to you repeatedly. ....
He still doesn't have enough guts or intellectual honesty to actually deal with the fact that Zinnia claims transwomen are female even though Carrier claimed otherwise. Or with any of my other challenges to trans-ideology, to the trans-delusion.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Steersman wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Steersman wrote: Though that - women not being able to code - is of course a stereotype, but, as is the nature of such, there's a fair amount of truth and justification for it.
It's debunked though, by the fact that transwomen can't code worth shit, and, as we all know, they aren't women.

But, in related news, I've been having a bit of a "spirited" (not religious ...) conversation with Richard Carrier - AKA Sticky Dicky - on a post of his - How the Right and the Left Nuked Atheism Plus - which was largely in response to a critical video by Noel Plum as was discussed here a bit earlier. But I was actually somewhat encouraged as Carrier seemed to be accepting some responsibility for that debacle - and for the general lack of dialog - even if it looked like he was engaging in some historical revisionism.

And I was doubly encouraged as he has actually responded to several of my comments - even if not in a particularly honest fashion though that's Carrier for you - despite me not actually being a patron of his. However, his response to my latest once again proves his intellectual dishonesty and more or less closes the door to any further discussions. But, for posterity and reference, a bit of my closing comment and his response:
Steersman JUNE 28, 2018, 4:39 PM
RC: And lies. For example, Zinnia Jones has never said transwomen are women in the sense of having reproductive capability. She has said literally exactly the opposite ….
Oh really? You might want to do a bit of research before making such bold – and untenable – assertions. Starting with: https://web.archive.org/web/20151101065 ... alysis-07/

Wherein he bravely, if foolhardily, crosses the Rubicon in style by asserting “Trans women are female”. Y’all can play your childish weasel-word games, largely based on junk science and anti-intellectualism, by insisting, since there’s a wide spectrum of physiological and psychological attributes that correlate to a greater or lesser extent with the terms and attributes “male” and “female”, that there’s absolutely no “essence” to those terms, or to the related ones, “man” and “woman”. That you are thereby free to make them mean anything and everything that you want them to, and whenever you want – willy nilly, without rhyme or reason. With the result then that the words mean absolutely diddly-squat, and their collection – “tales told by idiots, signifying nothing”. ....
Richard Carrier JUNE 28, 2018, 7:30 PM POST AUTHOR
Now you are just ignoring every fact and repeating the same falsehoods and weirdo views.

Gender is not a statement about biology. Sex is not gender. And sex is already referenced in the prefixes trans- and cis-. This refutes everything you are saying. And you’ve had this explained to you repeatedly. ....
He still doesn't have enough guts or intellectual honesty to actually deal with the fact that Zinnia claims transwomen are female even though Carrier claimed otherwise. Or with any of my other challenges to trans-ideology, to the trans-delusion.
Zinnia Jones is mentally ill, so nothing he says makes any sense.

Dicky is just supporting this shite cuz he still hopes to bang Heina Dhababoythey some day.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

<snip>

Zinnia Jones is mentally ill, so nothing he says makes any sense.
Yea - like many of his tribe. Certainly sad, and rather depressing, but the whole issue highlights the problems caused by pandering to the delusional.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Dicky is just supporting this shite cuz he still hopes to bang Heina Dhababoythey some day.
:-) Expect Carrier will be waiting a long time if it's contingent on Heina finally publishing his oft-promised tome on Islam.

In any case, for posterity and reference, my closing shot over there - not published yet and I doubt it will be - along with an archive link:
But you still don’t have enough guts, enough intellectual honesty, to actually define sex – i.e., “male” and “female” – do you? Nor to address the standard biological one, i.e., the ability to produce sperm or ova. Nor to acknowledge that Zinnia was insisting that transwomen are female – despite your earlier claim to the contrary.

While you’re to be commended for changing your tune a bit from days of yore, you still look rather remarkably narrow-minded and dogmatic – the fatal flaw that led to the demise of Atheism-Plus itself.
https://web.archive.org/web/20180629010 ... ives/14153

dogen

Post by dogen »

Shatterface wrote:
Really? wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
A Professor and His Vulval Sea Slug
A Soyboy and His Blog?
This witty exchange makes me realize that, apart from 'I have no mouth...', I haven't read any Harlan Ellison. What good stories should I be looking out for?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

:lol: :clap:

'Tis a thing of beauty, and the blubber is sure to fetch a fair old bounty back at port.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

dogen wrote: This witty exchange makes me realize that, apart from 'I have no mouth...', I haven't read any Harlan Ellison. What good stories should I be looking out for?
It's too late for us, but for the sake of your sanity, avoid him at all costs.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Next person who posts Peez moob pix I will hunt down and kill.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hey Steerz! I dare ya to ask Sticky Dicky why he's still using his maiden name.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Hey Steerz! I dare ya to ask Sticky Dicky why he's still using his maiden name.
I gather his poly name is Dick Candida Carrier Innkeeper plus some. He is no longer a maiden.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Hey Steerz! I dare ya to ask Sticky Dicky why he's still using his maiden name.
??? He's in a gay marriage and plays the wife? He's becoming a transwoman for the same reason?

But less interested in his peccadilloes or predilections in that department than I am in him peddling his hypocrisy and manifest ignorance to all and sundry. He talks a great game about "listening to critics", about not "vilify(ing) critics rather than learn(ing) from them", about "listen(ing) to evidence", but when the chips are down and he's called on his bullshit, he shows himself to be a piker, a dishonest fraud.