...oh, wait. It's a love story? :?

https://imgur.com/HExlROK.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ident.html

comhcinc

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by comhcinc »

So just ran across this.

https://mic.com/articles/189822/free-sp ... .UYMiaQ5Ri

Jordan Peterson, the controversial University of Toronto psychology professor, best-selling author and ardent First Amendment champion who once told his fellow Canadian academics that he’s a “true speech” advocate, has threatened to sue an American professor over a tweet he deems defamatory.

“I believe that people should say what they believe to be true,” Peterson said to attendees at the Canadian Society for Academic Freedom and Scholarship’s annual general body meeting in 2017. “A lot of what’s necessary with regard to thinking is the freedom to make mistakes.”

The 56-year-old star of the intellectual dark web — whose anti-feminist views on women’s unconscious desire to be dominated by men have been retweeted by alt-right figures like Richard Spencer — didn’t seem to feel the same way earlier this week, in regard to a tweet from Wendy Lynne Lee.

Lee is a liberal professor of philosophy at Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania who, like Peterson, is also a staunch defender of the First Amendment. On Nov. 30, 2016, she wrote a blog post about using flag-burning as a form of protest against the election of Donald Trump.

In a May 31 tweet to her nearly 300 Twitter followers, Lee characterized Peterson as a “committed white nationalist” and an “incel misogynist.”

Neither of Lee’s claims are verifiably true. Peterson has publicly denounced identity politics, which include the views of the so-called alt-right and white nationalists, on multiple occasions, but his primary targets in several of those denouncements have been proponents of what he calls the “Marxist lie” of “white privilege.”

Peterson is also a married father of two adult children and by definition can’t be accurately described as an “involuntary celibate” (or incel) — like Alek Minassian, the Toronto terrorist who allegedly drove a rental van into a crowd of pedestrians in April, killing 10 people, or Elliot Roger, the California killer and self-described 22-year-old virgin who said in his manifesto that he’s never kissed a girl, according to the New York Times.

Many have called out the distortion of Peterson’s views by other reporters and academics, such as Lee. This week, it appears Peterson had finally had enough.

On Wednesday, in response to Lee’s tweet, Peterson authorized his attorney Howard Levitt to send an email to Lee threatening to sue her for libel unless she deleted her “defamatory” post and tweeted an apology.

“Please immediately retract all of your defamatory statements, have them immediately removed from the internet, and issue an apology in the same forum to Mr. Peterson,” Levitt wrote in an emailed letter provided to Mic, which went on to threaten initiating legal proceedings.

Lee quickly did as Levitt instructed, telling Mic the legal threat both stunned and frightened her...
I am not a fan of Peterson (i'm not going to clean my room, fuck that noise) but good for him. She knew she was lying and still did it. What the fuck is wrong with people?

No really, what the fuck is wrong with people. I am not a successful person. I hope to be one day, I am. I am trying to be. Why would you possibly fuck that up for yourself by just repeating lies in public?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SLPC are also being sued by Maajid Nawaz. I'm not a big fan of lawfare but if you are going to knowingly lie about someone you should be prepared to get sued for it.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

On the other hand I'm a great fan of lying about people...well not really. But there is certainly a cost / benefit analysis to be done about whether to bring lawyers into a dispute. (Setting aside that the law is not really designed to tell if something is true or not, and certainly not efficient in doing so).

In order to try an sound informed on this - I looked up the definition of libel

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/libel
Legal Dictionary wrote: Libel

1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.

As frustrating as it may be to have someone lie about you - the best counter would probably be to tell the truth. And it may even be the case that your reputation is enhanced when people see what sort of arsehole is prepared to say bad things about you. I'm pretty sure that in the days of Patreon that no financial hardship has been done (probably just the reverse).

Of course IANAL.

On another note - does anyone know why libel is illegal but lying in general is not?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Specific forms of lying are illegal: fraud, for instance, or perjury. We don't criminalise breaking a promise, either, unless it's something specific like a breach of contract.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sulman wrote: :roll:
Ask her to stop by the takeaway on her way home from school. On second thought, maybe not.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

comhcinc wrote: She knew she was lying and still did it. What the fuck is wrong with people?

No really, what the fuck is wrong with people. I am not a successful person. I hope to be one day, I am. I am trying to be. Why would you possibly fuck that up for yourself by just repeating lies in public?
Bitch isn't even informed enough to lie. JBP is the Emmanuel Goldstein for the regressive left. She was just joining in the Two Minute Hate. And she gains status within her circle by virtue of that.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lying under oath - even in public by a public official -- is different from lying in private.

'Ahh shug, she's not even mah tahp!' vs. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

I know the UK is run on the old boy network and the law means nothing to the well connected, but I didn't know things were this bad. If this guy is legit it's a bit dispiriting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E42k5p-Qu0

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Radfem prof who libeled JBP is ... wait for it ... a marxist!

https://intranet.bloomu.edu/lee

(Among other lunacies.)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lsuoma wrote:
Yep.

_102038687_capture1.png.jpg
Annual Prostrate for Prostate Day.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Yep.

For ducks sake. Impact lost because using my phone instead of laptop.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

KiwiInOz wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Yep.

For ducks sake. Impact lost because using my phone instead of laptop.
I'm happy with the result.

Keating

Post by Keating »

More jokes are killed that way.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

WTF is wrong with her face. Rather than look at that, a dickie in the dirtbox sounds about right.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

My buddy Fang started going to a mental health therapist at the gay clinic.

I think he's considering some kind of physical transition-ing, like plastic surgery on his face.
I told him he might look more feminine... but plastic surgery makes everyone look like an old person trying to look young...
so either he can keep his own face, which isn't thaaaat masculine, anyway. And have normal facial expressions. Or look old-but-quasi-femme.
Honestly, Fang's got some kinky fetishy ideas about what's sexy, so looking like an old mannequin might actually appeal to him.

The therapist sent him to a non-binary-identified group therapy meeting.
Fang walked in, & some fat lump immediately asked his pronouns. Fang said, "you're going right to that? Not going to ask my name, first?! geez!"

haw!

The fat lump said 'she' hates being misgendered. Fang said, "I know I'm from an older generation" (he's about 41), "but that stuff doesn't bother me. I'm just happy I can go out dressed like this and not without getting the shit beaten out of me."

Later, others were whining about being cat-called. Fang said, "I put a lot of work into looking like this-- when someone cat-calls me, I'm glad somebody appreciates what I'm doing. The other day 3 construction workers whistled & yelled... I felt lucky to have had such a classic experience."

Fang said there's an old black queen that keeps cracking a giant smile when Fang says shit like that.

I told him he's doing great... to watch out for anyone saying he's old & therefore out-of-touch about how things have 'improved' by becoming more p.c.
If he doesn't think it's an improvement, then don't let 'em say he's too old to know. They're too young to know.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Lsuoma wrote: WTF is wrong with her face. Rather than look at that, a dickie in the dirtbox sounds about right.
I was half expecting the punchline would involve a lady cock. I think the internet has set certain expectations.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Shatterface wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: WTF is wrong with her face. Rather than look at that, a dickie in the dirtbox sounds about right.
I was half expecting the punchline would involve a lady cock. I think the internet has set certain expectations.
You guys are fuken killing me. You hear? I am dying here.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Hunt wrote: I would shit a brick if I met him alone in an alleyway.

Children of the night - what music they make!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ok, Kirb - let's see you translate that!

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:00 am
Guys, your dicks are too big:
An end to painful sex for women? New 'wearable donut' promises pleasure for men while 'buffering' women from deep penetration

A springy, stretchy rubber sex 'donut' could put an end to the painful intercourse for women.
http://offstore.com.br/32-thickbox_defa ... illing.jpg

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Shatterface wrote:
Hunt wrote: I would shit a brick if I met him alone in an alleyway.

still the best version of this.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:41 pm
Damn, how'd you know I rewatched that film last night?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Europe has given up trying to patrol its borders. So now it is constructing new borders and fences. A stand is finally being made. There is a new Maginot Line.

They can get as far as the Eiffel Tower but no further.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44502949

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Cool.

William Lane Craig confronts critical theory and the entryism of SJ into Christian colleges.

His destruction of privilege, oppression identity and all things anti-slyme.

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/media/r ... al-theory/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ah. He proves that SJ is a sin on the basis that God has infinite power which would imply infinite oppression. Further, Craig celebrates identity, his is Christian identitarianism. :dance:

Apart from this, not a bad overview.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I know the UK is run on the old boy network and the law means nothing to the well connected, but I didn't know things were this bad. If this guy is legit it's a bit dispiriting.
Never heard of this ITNJ? Had to google it . Looks like an invented "world" court with no actual legal jurisdiction?
Has this guy ever made his allegations at a proper national or international enquiry or court?
The ITNJ exists outside and above the jurisdiction of any one nation or country by the authority of the People of the World.

The sovereign People of the World are the source of authority. If the People weren’t sovereign, they would not be able to authorize a sovereign government, because you cannot delegate authorities you do not have. The People of any nation or country or territory have the right to delegate their authority to representatives they choose to run their government. Case in point: the government of the United States of America is allegedly founded and maintained by the consent of the governed.

Just as the People can authorize their governments to act on their behalf, the People can authorize their Tribunal, the ITNJ, to act on their behalf, and delegate their sovereign authority to administer Natural Law. By their signatures ratifying the Treaty of the International Tribunal for Natural Justice, the People of the World mandate the establishment of the ITNJ and delegate to the officers of the ITNJ their authority to administer Natural Law for all the People of the World, in all the territory of the World.
https://www.itnj.org/frequently-asked-questions/

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote: My buddy Fang started going to a mental health therapist at the gay clinic.

I think he's considering some kind of physical transition-ing, like plastic surgery on his face.
I told him he might look more feminine... but plastic surgery makes everyone look like an old person trying to look young...
so either he can keep his own face, which isn't thaaaat masculine, anyway. And have normal facial expressions. Or look old-but-quasi-femme.
Honestly, Fang's got some kinky fetishy ideas about what's sexy, so looking like an old mannequin might actually appeal to him.

The therapist sent him to a non-binary-identified group therapy meeting.
Fang walked in, & some fat lump immediately asked his pronouns. Fang said, "you're going right to that? Not going to ask my name, first?! geez!"

haw!

The fat lump said 'she' hates being misgendered. Fang said, "I know I'm from an older generation" (he's about 41), "but that stuff doesn't bother me. I'm just happy I can go out dressed like this and not without getting the shit beaten out of me."

Later, others were whining about being cat-called. Fang said, "I put a lot of work into looking like this-- when someone cat-calls me, I'm glad somebody appreciates what I'm doing. The other day 3 construction workers whistled & yelled... I felt lucky to have had such a classic experience."

Fang said there's an old black queen that keeps cracking a giant smile when Fang says shit like that.

I told him he's doing great... to watch out for anyone saying he's old & therefore out-of-touch about how things have 'improved' by becoming more p.c.
If he doesn't think it's an improvement, then don't let 'em say he's too old to know. They're too young to know.
I hope Fang knows that he has a bloody good friend in the Service Dog.

ThreeFlangedJavis

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:46 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I know the UK is run on the old boy network and the law means nothing to the well connected, but I didn't know things were this bad. If this guy is legit it's a bit dispiriting.
Never heard of this ITNJ? Had to google it . Looks like an invented "world" court with no actual legal jurisdiction?
Has this guy ever made his allegations at a proper national or international enquiry or court?
The ITNJ exists outside and above the jurisdiction of any one nation or country by the authority of the People of the World.

The sovereign People of the World are the source of authority. If the People weren’t sovereign, they would not be able to authorize a sovereign government, because you cannot delegate authorities you do not have. The People of any nation or country or territory have the right to delegate their authority to representatives they choose to run their government. Case in point: the government of the United States of America is allegedly founded and maintained by the consent of the governed.

Just as the People can authorize their governments to act on their behalf, the People can authorize their Tribunal, the ITNJ, to act on their behalf, and delegate their sovereign authority to administer Natural Law. By their signatures ratifying the Treaty of the International Tribunal for Natural Justice, the People of the World mandate the establishment of the ITNJ and delegate to the officers of the ITNJ their authority to administer Natural Law for all the People of the World, in all the territory of the World.
Wedger's evidence is of more interest to me than the ITNJ. If what he says is true then perhaps the real reason that the Muslim grooming gangs got away with it for so long is that they were part of a wider phenomenon with some influential connections. Maybe the authorities were scared off by something other than racial sensitivities.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:

Wedger's evidence is of more interest to me than the ITNJ. If what he says is true then perhaps the real reason that the Muslim grooming gangs got away with it for so long is that they were part of a wider phenomenon with some influential connections. Maybe the authorities were scared off by something other than racial sensitivities.
Smells a bit like conspiracy bullshit to me - unfortunately I can't find much out about him because items are removed from search results.

I presume only Wedger would be able to request removal of search results about himself?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

It sounds very much like the Satanic abuse hoax to me. There's enough real child abuse in the world without imagining an international conspiracy behind it.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

JayTeeAitch wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:

Smells a bit like conspiracy bullshit to me - unfortunately I can't find much out about him because items are removed from search results.

I presume only Wedger would be able to request removal of search results about himself?
Aren't you just seeing the general Europe wide disclaimer for "right to be forgotten" by Google?
You'll have no idea if that is applicable to your search and to what (most of the time it wont)
Capture.JPG
(46.23 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
"When you search for a name, you may see a notice that says that results may have been modified in accordance with data protection law in Europe. We’re showing this notice in Europe when a user searches for most names, not just pages that have been affected by a removal."

ThreeFlangedJavis

JayTeeAitch wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:48 am

I would agree with you if this were Alex Jones ranting away with tenth hand rumours and allegations. This is first hand testimony directly naming some influential people and therefore needs to be taken a bit more seriously. I suppose he could always be a nutter. His identity as a Met detective is not in doubt though. We already know that Muslim grooming gangs escaped arrest for years with police complicity, so this isn't that far-fetched.

In other "police not doing their job" news I came across this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KMIapJFtcQ

ThreeFlangedJavis

More Paul Weston. I quite like the little I've seen of him, so no doubt he'll turn out to have some skeletons in the closet. Such is life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgDJZSAi-O4

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

feathers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:00 am
Guys, your dicks are too big:
An end to painful sex for women? New 'wearable donut' promises pleasure for men while 'buffering' women from deep penetration

A springy, stretchy rubber sex 'donut' could put an end to the painful intercourse for women.
http://offstore.com.br/32-thickbox_defa ... illing.jpg
Glad to see the set goes up to my size.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That was my rude comment, not Feathers.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Never heard of this ITNJ? Had to google it . Looks like an invented "world" court with no actual legal jurisdiction?
Isn't ITNJ a Myers-Briggs classification?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Anyone up to speed on this proposed EU legislation to require creator's permission to link content? Will this mean requiring permission/payment to link a Youtube vid?

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: Never heard of this ITNJ? Had to google it . Looks like an invented "world" court with no actual legal jurisdiction?
Isn't ITNJ a Myers-Briggs classification?
That was what I thought upon seeing this.

Cos I always score INTJ on those things, which are free on the internet and thus 100% reliably true.

ThreeFlangedJavis

More Paul Weston.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBhe4nsm8rI

One point that he makes is worth stressing. The replacement of white Britain has already been effectively accomplished if you take emigration and relative birth rates into account. There is no great implausible conspiracy required here. The Soviet Union undeniably had the desire to export communism and Cultural Marxism is an effective tool to destroy Western capitalist societies. The genius of it is that the agenda can be cloaked in the language of equality and fairness which short-circuits resistance. The disease is self-propagating with a very select few even aware that there is an ulterior agenda behind it. Even conservative politicians end up furthering the agenda so as not to be "on the wrong side of history". The rot spreads long after the original engineers have departed the scene.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

IIRC, INTJ personality types are logical, original, creative thinkers who are not at all autistic. They can become very excited about theories and ideas but are not autistic. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings and definitely, definitely not autistic. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic without being autistic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well and not autistic. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others and not autistic. They're definitely not autistic no matter how often people tell them they are autistic. Some even have girlfriends.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

TBH, some of them are autistic.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

ITNJ is for real. They have a slick website and everything.
https://www.itnj.org/

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

To be fair it was Wales, and they'd have gotten away with it if the police hadn't sent a telgram ahead to have then intercepted.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

free thoughtpolice wrote: ITNJ is for real. They have a slick website and everything.
https://www.itnj.org/
I :nin: you earlier.

Also this is the guy behind the ITNJ
The video was linked to a “Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse”, which in turn is a project of something called the “International Tribunal for Natural Justice“, ITNJ for short.

Shades of Kevin Annett! we thought, but as it turns out this is actually the project of a person called Sacha Stone, aka Simon Jean Paul Sacha Adams, born in the former Rhodesia in 1966, and now spending his time between Bali and London.

Sacha/Simon is both a failed rock musician and the founder of the rather grand-sounding organisation “Humanitad“, which describes itself as

an international non-governmental, non-profit, self-funding organisation committed to the promotion of interfaith and intercultural tolerance and fellowship between all nations and faiths”. According to the Humanitad website, it achieves that “through global arts and cultural exposition, education and the facilitation of coherent and progressive exchange amongst international leadership.

Got all that?

Right, well.

Humanitad’s director for “Institutional and Constitutional Law” appears to go by the name (you might wish to take a deep breath here) “Sir John Walsh of Brannagh, the Duke de Ronceray Sir John Francis Patrick Cyril Colclough; GCStJ, LLB, DipCrim (Melb.), BEd, DipEd (Monash), DJuris, PhD (Columbia), GradDipLaw (ANU); Barrister-at-Law, constitutional lawyer; son of: Sir John Francis Colclough Walsh of Brannagh, The Duke de Ronceray and The Hon Marie Bridget Colclough Walsh of Brannagh”.

Oh, and he’s also “Regent of the Royal House of Anjou, Marquis de Segre, Count de Bauge et de Fontevrault, Viscount de Fontevrault and Baron de Beaufort”.

Incidentally, he earned his PhD from Columbia all right, but perhaps not the Columbia University you’re thinking of—it was in fact “Columbia Pacific University”, an unaccredited mail-order diploma institution located in Hawaii, for those lacking sufficient academic wall ornamentation.
[Sacha] rebranded himself as Messiah of the New Age when his would-be rock-star career went tits-up in 2003. Since then he has been claiming credit for United Nations initiatives, bolstering his pose as an independent peace negotiator by photobombing meetings of ambassadors, and promoting a portfolio of New-Agey companies like Humanitad, the Natural Justice Academy, the International Tribunal for Natural Justice, New Earth Nation, New Earth University… all about Childhood’s-End / Age-of-Aquarius / Cosmic-Consciousness Global Transformation, and the appropriation of indigenous cultures. There may well be Spirit Quests and Sweat Lodges involved, and one expects his sites to use Papyrus font throughout. His logos are modelled on Mandalas but come across as half Spirograph doodle and half Biohazard pictogram.

There's more dubious stuff at the following link...

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... bbit-hole/

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote: IIRC, INTJ personality types are logical, original, creative thinkers who are not at all autistic. They can become very excited about theories and ideas but are not autistic. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings and definitely, definitely not autistic. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic without being autistic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well and not autistic. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others and not autistic. They're definitely not autistic no matter how often people tell them they are autistic. Some even have girlfriends.
Why do I feel like I'm being called autistic here for some reason?

:D

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

A letter from Tommy Robinson. I knew he had a deal with Ezra Levant but had no idea he liked Alex Jones so much.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

DrokkIt wrote:
Shatterface wrote: IIRC, INTJ personality types are logical, original, creative thinkers who are not at all autistic. They can become very excited about theories and ideas but are not autistic. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings and definitely, definitely not autistic. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic without being autistic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well and not autistic. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others and not autistic. They're definitely not autistic no matter how often people tell them they are autistic. Some even have girlfriends.

It's really the INTPs I'm parodying there.

I always thought personality tests are worded in such a way that no matter how you score you'll think you are special. I've never seen one that says 'You're an arsehole'

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I think it should be possible to fail a personality test.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

I always thought personality tests are worded in such a way that no matter how you score you'll think you are special. I've never seen one that says 'You're an arsehole'
Barnum is going to be the cornerstone of anything in this arena, I'd imagine.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:

Doesn't the Scientology test tend to do that? I mean in the sense that it preys on people's insecurities so they can tell you how much they can help you.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:02 am
John D wrote:
Shatterface wrote: Apart from going an all-boys school, getting sacked from modelling for being a racist, then sacked from her position as LGBT advisor to Labour for being a homophobe, and never actually making a film, I can't imagine what the objection to Bergdorf can be. I'm sure she has lots of advice for other women looking to break into the film industry.
She must be giving the right people blowjobs or something. She's a nobody and a complete train wreck.
Oh come on - she's at least as talented as Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian.
Not sure that's fair to Paris Hilton. Her death scene in the House of Wax remake is decent if uninspired: *

* Another sign of the looming apocalypse - defending Paris Hilton's acting chops.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: A letter from Tommy Robinson. I knew he had a deal with Ezra Levant but had no idea he liked Alex Jones so much.
Holy Crap! TR is Indiana Girl!.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Shatterface wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

You haven't looked far enough
INTJ

The INTJ totem animal is the octopus. They prefer to stay in the darkness, unlike their Extravert counterparts, ENTJs, the INTJs rarely get caught. They make this world a pissy place and they do not often at all stand for their crimes, but let someone else take the fall.

To give you an idea of what kind of people INTJs are, I’ll provide you with a list of famous INTJs:

Karl Rove
Hannibal Lecter
Reinhard Heydrich
Ayn Rand
Roger Ailes
Rebekah Brooks
So yeah. They are much better at being low-key than the ENTJs, and they often do not understand that what they’re doing is evil.
For a comparison, the ENTJ
ENTJ

The animal that belongs to ENTJs is the scorpion. You might think scorpions are cool, but there’s a reason you would keep them in a terrarium if you got one. These people will eat you alive. You might associate that with someone sounding “badass” but I assure you, even if you were their second-in-command they would flay you alive in the same fashion a nice person would not injure a fly. But, you know, reversely. Also if you had a motherfucking talking scorpion, the ENTJ would convince you that it’s nice and shit and you would let it out and it would devour you.

Scruples are alien to them. They have no compunctions about petty details like ruining someone else’s life, and if they can get away with it they will gladly stab you with the dagger themselves.

All politicians ever are ENTJs. An ENTJ’s path of personal development does not leave much room for creativity. The first 20 years (‘Phase 1’) the ENTJ does nothing that can be called pleasure, and only what can be called planning. Around the transition between Phase 1 and Phase 2 (the next 15 years), the ENTJ finds someone they will marry. This marriage is nothing but a contract, of course, with the money and fame the ENTJ has or will have exchanged for absolute compliance and a promise to not endanger any of the plans, even if this means repressing oneself.

Phase 2 consists of building up a network of people that can usher them into positions of power and during Phase 3 they unleash all the pent-up stuff they’ve been hiding and eventually they get caught snorting coke off a prostitute’s Prince Albert, dressed like Eva Braun, reciting Atlas Shrugged. (At least one of those things should offend you.)
and the INTP
INTP

The Germans have a word for INTPs, and it is “Besserwisser”. It means someone who thinks they know better. The INTPs are sore losers and very much adherents to the “once burned, twice shy” mentality. Unfortunately, as many (if not all) personalities on this scale they do not understand that others do not function like they do. This trait is extra extra pronounced in the INTP, who cannot understand the idea of anyone wanting to do something they have already done.

The INTP adores factoids and often does not check whether a tiny piece of information or statistic is correct, they just love that it is a tiny piece of informations. This gets many of them working with computers. Badumdum-pshh.

If you give a task to an INTP, do not expect it done. They will likely fret over completely the wrong shit and then do the opposite of what you asked. They can’t actually finish anything, so they are worthless academically or professionally, but they will beat you in Trivial Pursuit. They will bloody slaughter you in Trivial Pursuit, and they will gloat about it and they will repeat the exchange that happened when you lost, they will say “and I asked you this and you thought it was that,” and all this is because of two facts that you need to know about INTPs.

They identify strongly with Trivial Pursuit because that is their life in a nutshell, metaphorically.
They’ve heard of humour, but only in the abstract, dissecting-a-frog-way.
The totem animal for INTP is a crab. An ugly, foul-smelling crab who believes itself to be a princess.
:lol:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

You haven't looked far enough
INTJ

The INTJ totem animal is the octopus. They prefer to stay in the darkness, unlike their Extravert counterparts, ENTJs, the INTJs rarely get caught. They make this world a pissy place and they do not often at all stand for their crimes, but let someone else take the fall.

To give you an idea of what kind of people INTJs are, I’ll provide you with a list of famous INTJs:

Karl Rove
Hannibal Lecter
Reinhard Heydrich
Ayn Rand
Roger Ailes
Rebekah Brooks
So yeah. They are much better at being low-key than the ENTJs, and they often do not understand that what they’re doing is evil.
For a comparison, the ENTJ
ENTJ

The animal that belongs to ENTJs is the scorpion. You might think scorpions are cool, but there’s a reason you would keep them in a terrarium if you got one. These people will eat you alive. You might associate that with someone sounding “badass” but I assure you, even if you were their second-in-command they would flay you alive in the same fashion a nice person would not injure a fly. But, you know, reversely. Also if you had a motherfucking talking scorpion, the ENTJ would convince you that it’s nice and shit and you would let it out and it would devour you.

Scruples are alien to them. They have no compunctions about petty details like ruining someone else’s life, and if they can get away with it they will gladly stab you with the dagger themselves.

All politicians ever are ENTJs. An ENTJ’s path of personal development does not leave much room for creativity. The first 20 years (‘Phase 1’) the ENTJ does nothing that can be called pleasure, and only what can be called planning. Around the transition between Phase 1 and Phase 2 (the next 15 years), the ENTJ finds someone they will marry. This marriage is nothing but a contract, of course, with the money and fame the ENTJ has or will have exchanged for absolute compliance and a promise to not endanger any of the plans, even if this means repressing oneself.

Phase 2 consists of building up a network of people that can usher them into positions of power and during Phase 3 they unleash all the pent-up stuff they’ve been hiding and eventually they get caught snorting coke off a prostitute’s Prince Albert, dressed like Eva Braun, reciting Atlas Shrugged. (At least one of those things should offend you.)
and the INTP
INTP

The Germans have a word for INTPs, and it is “Besserwisser”. It means someone who thinks they know better. The INTPs are sore losers and very much adherents to the “once burned, twice shy” mentality. Unfortunately, as many (if not all) personalities on this scale they do not understand that others do not function like they do. This trait is extra extra pronounced in the INTP, who cannot understand the idea of anyone wanting to do something they have already done.

The INTP adores factoids and often does not check whether a tiny piece of information or statistic is correct, they just love that it is a tiny piece of informations. This gets many of them working with computers. Badumdum-pshh.

If you give a task to an INTP, do not expect it done. They will likely fret over completely the wrong shit and then do the opposite of what you asked. They can’t actually finish anything, so they are worthless academically or professionally, but they will beat you in Trivial Pursuit. They will bloody slaughter you in Trivial Pursuit, and they will gloat about it and they will repeat the exchange that happened when you lost, they will say “and I asked you this and you thought it was that,” and all this is because of two facts that you need to know about INTPs.

They identify strongly with Trivial Pursuit because that is their life in a nutshell, metaphorically.
They’ve heard of humour, but only in the abstract, dissecting-a-frog-way.
The totem animal for INTP is a crab. An ugly, foul-smelling crab who believes itself to be a princess.
:lol:
I vacillate between INTP and INTJ depending on how I am feeling on the day.

An octopus crab who is good a trivial pursuit. That's me.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

From an Oceans 8 review
But the story isn’t really why you’re here. The reason to see Ocean’s 8 is spending time with these women, watching them scheme and pull off a daring and risky heist. There is sparkling chemistry between the whole cast, just watching them having a brilliant time together is so joyful. Because they look like they’re having fun, you want to have fun with them.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Took the test. INTJ.

I definitely don't know that what I'm doing is evil.

Introvert (88%) iNtuitive (6%) Thinking (53%) Judging (1%). Judging is marginal. INT seems to correlate with ASD so no surprises really.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I've not bothered with any Ocean's movie since the one with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Sammy Davis Jr.

At least no one has remade 'Robin and the Seven Hoods' - though I suppose it could be argued that it still manages to be derivative even if it's not a remake or a sequel.