There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Steersman

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Steersman »

shoutinghorse wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
SM1957 wrote: There are big protests in many cities today to free Tommy Robinson.

A spectacular own goal by British judges who didn't realise that jailing people who report on Asian grooming gangs would be an excellent way to double membership of Far Right groups inside a week.

Talk about idiots! I doubt if they could have done anything else that would have helped the Far Right in Britain more.
Yep. Now they look like they're implicitly being soft of muslims and hard on white, working-class British folk. Yes, I know he may have broken the law. People break the law little or lots all the time and there is almost always a political calculus as to whether to prosecute them and how much. This was bad strategy. Unless you support the far-right, in which case few things beat having a popular martyr.
Unfortunately a few (and I emphasise few) pissed up retards started attacking the police thereby giving the lefty media every narrative they want.

Some estimates put as many as 20 thousand there today. 4 arrests reported so far.
Assuming that Matt will forgive me for this "transgression" ;-) , somewhat apropos of which:
Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem

The leader of last year's London Al Quds Day rally, Nazim Ali – director of the "Islamic Human Rights Commission", which organizes the annual march – called for the annihilation of Israel. They also carried banners that said, "We are all Hezbollah," (what a comforting thought for the British). If, however, like the scholar Robert Spencer, one reports on these activities, one is barred from entering England.

An afternoon of racism is in store for Londoners on Sunday, but as long as the hate is directed against Jews by Muslims, British authorities apparently have no problem with it. ....
As I said in response to a Facebook post by Aneris who was wondering "what the objection is" to Robinson being sent to jail:
Whole pile of rot in Denmark – and in Oxford. THAT, and that very few are apparently doing anything about it, is “what the objection is”.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

The money shot...

https://imgur.com/Hf6FVyt.png

...and the build-up:

https://imgur.com/9E2OeZO.png

After he's been dogpiled for a while, he'll retcon it to be sarcasm or trolling. It's his most consistent schtick.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?

[BBvideo=560,315]https: ... //www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIfLTQAKKfg[/BBvideo]
Looks like they've bitten Peterson on the asp - so to speak. ;-)

Quite a good rebuttal video though; quite justified to hold Peterson's feet to the fire for some of his more wooish claims. Curious though how frequently common causes for different phenomena are seen as an indication of foreknowledge or "extraordinary" causes or deep insight.

Not that there isn't some justification for wondering about the causes for intuition, even if such intuitions are frequently untenable. I've just started reading Leonard Mlodinow's "The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives" and, in the context of discussing the "Monty Hall problem", he amusingly quotes someone from the US Army Research Institute saying, "If all those PhDs are wrong [as they were about the problem] the country would be in serious trouble". So there's the cause for all of the problems in the US in a nutshell ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Ape+lust wrote: The money shot...

[img]https: ... //imgur.com/Hf6FVyt.png[/img]

...and the build-up:

[img]https: ... //imgur.com/9E2OeZO.png[/img]

After he's been dogpiled for a while, he'll retcon it to be sarcasm or trolling. It's his most consistent schtick.
What a fucken nutcase that boy is. Crazier than the proverbial shit-house rat like many of his tribe. Not to wear out the term ;-) , but apropos of which and of the more general issue of "identification", a golden oldie from Cathy Young:

It's been a bit disconcerting - to say the least, even if a bit amusing - to have had various twitter "conversations" with people who don't quite seem to get the idea that there's a difference between identifying as something and actually being that. As others have suggested, a possible side-effect or consequence of video-games, particularly the 3D & virtual reality variations.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Steersman wrote: Reminds me, I think, that the Queen talked of one particularly bad year as her "anus horribilis".
No. No. No. I'm revoking your 'High Functioning' card as of now. The phrase you reach for is "Annus horribilis" and whilst I am quite sure our poor dear monarch never was taught any latin, her speechwriters know enough to Google any such phrases. You should too.

By the way, in the vein (pun intended) of light relief, you probably know that there are usually three hæmorrhoidal veins that can become varicosed, and they come with a ready-made mnemonic as they live at 4, 7 and 11 0'clock, just like the echt kolnisch wasser. You may not know, until you have sat upon the stool in the midst of the lithotomy position, that if you want to underrun, ligate and excise them the excised area must be of a certain size and shape to prevent recurrence. As always, there is a happy rhyme, surgeons being generally simple folk who would rather be playing rugby, that goes:
If it looks like a clover
Your troubles are over
If it looks like a dahlia
It's bound for failure

And that is what an 'anus horribilis' is all about.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Well thanks, Screwtape, I learned something today. I'm hoping it never becomes useful, but you never know.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Well shit, man. That explains why my haemorrhoid surgery went so badly. I went to this guy.

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kev_bot ... iginal.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

"Now I'm gonna tell you once, just once, you listening to me kraut? You run Europe okay, but for me, I give the orders, you'll get your perks but I'm the daddy, right?"

https://i.imgur.com/8C59bk8.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
But now Southern thinks it's perfectly fine to interview a Russian ideologue who called for a genocide of Ukrainians, and to treat him as a respectable intellectual who's only a victim of the West, and once I criticize her for that you say that's "guilt by association".
You keep pushing this Ukrainian genocide line. So I did they work you should have done and hunted down the source.

Have you something besides this quote uttered during the war in 2014?
“Ukraine should be cleared of the idiots. Genocide of the cretins is suggested. The evil cretins are closed to the Voice of the Logos, and deadly with all their incredible stupidity. I do not believe that these are Ukrainians. Ukrainians are beautiful Slavic people. This kind of appeared out of manholes as a bastard race.”
A genocide of cretins does not meet the UN definition of a “national, ethnical, racial or religious group” :mrgreen: However I can see why the man concerns you in particular. There is a box car with your name on it.

CaptainFluffyBunny

fuzzy wrote: Well shit, man. That explains why my haemorrhoid surgery went so badly. I went to this guy.

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kev_bot ... iginal.jpg
Here's your problem. According to Screwtape he had the some of the times all wrong-
665382b9def5e06657ffb0e97c2eb32c.jpg
(373.43 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote:
Steersman wrote: Reminds me, I think, that the Queen talked of one particularly bad year as her "anus horribilis".
No. No. No. I'm revoking your 'High Functioning' card as of now.
Dang! And I thought I was doing so well - faking it till making it, so to speak. ;-)
screwtape wrote: The phrase you reach for is "Annus horribilis" and whilst I am quite sure our poor dear monarch never was taught any latin, her speechwriters know enough to Google any such phrases. You should too.
Moot. Seems to be some justification for that particular "urban legend"; seems to be some justification for suggesting that either the Good Queen Herself, her speechwriters, or those "ink-stained wretches" reporting on the speech fell down on the job:
What year did the queen call an "anus horribilus"?

Although I'll concede that Wikipedia suggests otherwise.
screwtape wrote: By the way, in the vein (pun intended) of light relief, you probably know that there are usually three hæmorrhoidal veins that can become varicosed, and they come with a ready-made mnemonic as they live at 4, 7 and 11 0'clock, just like the echt kolnisch wasser. You may not know, until you have sat upon the stool in the midst of the lithotomy position, that if you want to underrun, ligate and excise them the excised area must be of a certain size and shape to prevent recurrence. As always, there is a happy rhyme, surgeons being generally simple folk who would rather be playing rugby, that goes:
If it looks like a clover
Your troubles are over
If it looks like a dahlia
It's bound for failure

And that is what an 'anus horribilis' is all about.
Learn something new every day. :-)

But, speaking of veins - humourous and otherwise - you might recollect or be amused by a poem by the late great British biologist, J.B.S. Haldane:
Cancer's a Funny Thing:
I wish I had the voice of Homer
To sing of rectal carcinoma,
This kills a lot more chaps, in fact,
Than were bumped off when Troy was sacked ...

The poem ends:

... I know that cancer often kills,
But so do cars and sleeping pills;
And it can hurt one till one sweats,
So can bad teeth and unpaid debts.
A spot of laughter, I am sure,
Often accelerates one's cure;
So let us patients do our bit
To help the surgeons make us fit.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

shoutinghorse wrote: "Now I'm gonna tell you once, just once, you listening to me kraut? You run Europe okay, but for me, I give the orders, you'll get your perks but I'm the daddy, right?"

Somehow I can't imagine Merkel trying that domination pose over Barack Obama.

And you can see Trump thinking 'I'm going to put a 300% tariff on Mercedes'.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
But now Southern thinks it's perfectly fine to interview a Russian ideologue who called for a genocide of Ukrainians, and to treat him as a respectable intellectual who's only a victim of the West, and once I criticize her for that you say that's "guilt by association".
You keep pushing this Ukrainian genocide line. So I did the work you should have done and hunted down the source.

“Ukraine should be cleared of the idiots. Genocide of the cretins is suggested. The evil cretins are closed to the Voice of the Logos, and deadly with all their incredible stupidity. I do not believe that these are Ukrainians. Ukrainians are beautiful Slavic people. This kind of appeared out of manholes as a bastard race.”
A genocide of cretins does not meet the UN definition of a “national, ethnical, racial or religious group” :mrgreen: However I can see why the man concerns you in particular. There is a box car with your name on it.
I thought this so clever I’ve decided to quote it for effect.

Ok. I will add “value”. Manholes? Carrier’s Chud comment could only have benefited from an Auschwitz reference. :lol: :lol:

Dugin. He kills me.

CaptainFluffyBunny

SM1957 wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: "Now I'm gonna tell you once, just once, you listening to me kraut? You run Europe okay, but for me, I give the orders, you'll get your perks but I'm the daddy, right?"

One must always admire Bolton's expression. Every time I see him, I think I should go fishing, because he so resembles a trout.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
You keep pushing this Ukrainian genocide line. So I did they work you should have done and hunted down the source.

Did you know there's a beautiful new thread for you? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=542

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Did you know there's a beautiful new thread for you? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=542
But the other guy started it...

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

SM1957 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am
There are big protests in many cities today to free Tommy Robinson.

A spectacular own goal by British judges who didn't realise that jailing people who report on Asian grooming gangs would be an excellent way to double membership of Far Right groups inside a week.

Talk about idiots! I doubt if they could have done anything else that would have helped the Far Right in Britain more.
Own goal or goal? :D

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

You're not as smart as you think you are.

The "cretins" Dugin talks about are Euromaidan protesters who wanted to get out of the "gentle grip" of Mother Russia.

I notice how you gloss over the "bastard race" bit. I wonder why. Perhaps it doesn't quite your overly-charitable "joke" interpretation?

But hey, killing "libtards" who aren't in line with ethno-nationalism is all fun and dandy. I suppose you also enjoy elicopter rides along with Mr. Pinochet.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Did you know there's a beautiful new thread for you? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=542
But the other guy started it...
We could start an FtB thread to protect traditional identity - if you feel you are being replaced. But really. The number of alt-right posts as a percentage of the total population is tiny, and you simply can’t extrapolate a future state.

I really can’t see the problem, especially since this board’s diversity is its strength.

:lol: :mrgreen:

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Very relieved to discover the “euromaiden” chud genocide did not refer to:

http://i.imgur.com/V2u11TH.jpg

For a moment there I thought Dugin had crossed the line.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Steersman wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Kirby old son. I was essentially taking the piss.

P.S. Your novel of a reply? TLDR. Jesus, man you take things waaaaaaaaay too seriously, chill the fuck out. :roll:

P.P.S. The little of your TLDR novel that I did read you mention the Dally Mail as being some kind of right wing "untrustworthy" rag to be dismissed, surely this would fit right into your label of 'lamestream media' would it not? Yes of course not all western press were taken in by Hitler, that's why I said many, because some were, many were sympathetic to his cause and from 1933 when he came to power until WW2 he had a fair amount of good press in the west. That 'DOES'N'T MEAN ALL' ffs man stop taking everything so literally.
Yep, sometime I'm wondering whether it's Kirbman or Steersmarc.

But at least it's not Wonderbore territory yet. Christ, that cunt was tedious. And annoying.
Kirb and Brive's discourse regarding the angels choice of dance step on the pin head will go down in the anals of Pit history.
A compendium of posts by assholes? ;-)

Reminds me, I think, that the Queen talked of one particularly bad year as her "anus horribilis". And also of a comment by a fellow student in our "Analysis and Synthesis" course for electronics technology - more than a few decades ago - that "you can't take the anal out of analysis". Which is surprisingly true: "the process of separating something into its constituent elements."
:whistle:

Keating

Post by Keating »

https://ageofshitlords.com/wp-content/u ... poster.png

I think the problem is that Brive hasn't updated his avatar in ages.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

SM1957 wrote:

One must always admire Bolton's expression. Every time I see him, I think I should go fishing, because he so resembles a trout.
I was thinking more like a lamprey or a walrus.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: [img]http.s://ageofshitlords.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/shit-poster.png[/img]

I meet you once and you dox me.

I’m thinking this Dugin chap may be the biggest troll ever. Here he uses the language and themes of the left to argue for trad-values. The man is a genius. :)
The very ideology of progress is racist in its structure. The assertion that the present is better and more fulfilling than the past, and continual assurances that the future will be even better than the present, are discriminations against the past and the present, as well as the humiliation of all those who lived in the past . . . and a violation of the right of the dead.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Keating wrote: https://ageofshitlords.com/wp-content/u ... poster.png

That's not a keyboard ...

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Did someone say Dugin?

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/201 ... cksaw1.jpg

Welcome back, comhcinc.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Shatterface wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:02 am
Tigzy wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:20 am
He sort of does...but hear me out. Ronson's tactic is to present himself as something of a naif, in order to draw out the prejudices of an interviewee who thinks Ronson might be a sympathetic ear. It's a give-them-enough-rope tactic which is also deployed by Louis Theroux. Im both cases, it's proved pretty effective. If Southern is trying to deploy a similar tactic with Dugin, then I guess we'll see. I'm not banking on it though.
If Southern handed someone 'enough rope' it would be to a guy in a hood, and it wouldn't be to hang himself with.

She's not getting close to racists because she's trying to expose them or find out what makes them tick. That would alienate her fan base as Dugin appeals to the same audience. She's getting close to racists because she's a racist and because she likes to bask in the glamour of being a genocidal cunt while knowing she'll never get to enact that genocide and serve time for it.
So Southern is now a genocidal cunt? You have an extra heavy tint in your lenses, don't you.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ape+lust wrote: The money shot...

https://imgur.com/Hf6FVyt.png
Jones is less essential to society than a pyromaniac or a plug hole bunged up with pubes.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: So Southern is now a genocidal cunt? You have an extra heavy tint in your lenses, don't you.
She's basking in the glory of being a genocidal cunt while knowing she'll never get to enact that genocide and serve time for it like every other Nazi cosplaying white supremacist cunt.

Learn to fucking read.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

If you don't want to be called a genocidal cunt don't suck genocidal cunt dick on fucking YouTube like it's fucking Pornhub Casting Couch.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

And please post any response to that to the Nazi cunt thread where I can fucking ignore it.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Shatterface wrote: And please post any response to that to the Nazi cunt thread where I can fucking ignore it.
Methinks your being triggered, Shats me old china.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

tic tac toe

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Shia LaBeouf has launched http://hewillnotdivide.us/ where he apparently wishes to demonstrate that Trump Will Not Divide the Polish People.
hewillnotdivide.us wrote:On June 8, 2018, the work was installed at Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź for the exhibition 'Peer-to-Peer. Collective Practices in New Art'.

CaptainFluffyBunny

fuzzy wrote: Shia LaBeouf has launched http://hewillnotdivide.us/ where he apparently wishes to demonstrate that Trump Will Not Divide the Polish People.
hewillnotdivide.us wrote:On June 8, 2018, the work was installed at Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź for the exhibition 'Peer-to-Peer. Collective Practices in New Art'.
I was unaware that the Polish people were in any danger of division. Good to know. Am I missing something or is the display a trash can in front of a parking garage?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

fuzzy wrote: Shia LaBeouf has launched http://hewillnotdivide.us/ where he apparently wishes to demonstrate that Trump Will Not Divide the Polish People.
I was unaware that the Polish people were in any danger of division. Good to know. Am I missing something or is the display a trash can in front of a parking garage?
That's what they said in 1939, too.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Someone just short-sheeted the Canadian PM.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shatterface wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:50 pm
If you don't want to be called a genocidal cunt don't suck genocidal cunt dick on fucking YouTube like it's fucking Pornhub Casting Couch.
How much have you had to drink tonight?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote: Someone just short-sheeted the Canadian PM.

Jeeeeeeeez... we really are in new territory, aren't we? The US's first WWE presidency.

That is a funny tweet, tho :D

https://imgur.com/wlx88kH.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Either too much or not enough.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

That's a mic drop if ever there was one.

And by mic drop I am not metaphorically referring to black + rapper or black + President of USA.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote: A one-act play by Godfrey Elfwick? :shock:
<snippety>
A thing of hideous beauty! Like watching Peewee Herman fight Mike Tyson...

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

"We're trying to be better white women out here".

"Stop dragging the team down".

"You're making us look bad".

Is it just me, or is this one of the stupidest things one could say when they want to pretend they care about others, especially minorities? All I see is "us us us whithe women who want to look good". Standard operating procedure.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: "We're trying to be better white women out here".

Is it just me, or is this one of the stupidest things one could say when they want to pretend they care about others, especially minorities? All I see is "us us us whithe women who want to look good". Standard operating procedure.
Of course. Most SocJus fans are white people who want to be better white people than other white people by showing how enlightened they are towards minorities with cheap virtue-signalling instead of treating people like individual human beings.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Lsuoma wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
How would you feel if someone was bombarding the Pit, month after month, with Linda Sarsour videos, saying that only the far Left are brave enough to talk about rape and sexism, and her advocacy of sharia law and Louis Farrakhan in no way make her a Muslim supremacist and an anti-Semite?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: "We're trying to be better white women out here".

Of course. Most SocJus fans are white people who want to be better white people than other white people by showing how enlightened they are towards minorities with cheap virtue-signalling instead of treating people like individual human beings.
This is why 'virtue signalling' is the perfect term. It's, look at me! Not 'Look at this problem!' The perfect ideology for narcissists.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Shatterface wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:43 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: So Southern is now a genocidal cunt? You have an extra heavy tint in your lenses, don't you.
She's basking in the glory of being a genocidal cunt while knowing she'll never get to enact that genocide and serve time for it like every other Nazi cosplaying white supremacist cunt.

Learn to fucking read.
Learn to write unambiguously.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

shoutinghorse wrote: :?

When your knowledge of gay people is limited to having watched John Inman on Are You Being Served......

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

SM1957 wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: :?

When your knowledge of gay people is limited to having watched John Inman on Are You Being Served......
When my expectations of today's UK police leaves me surprised he wasn't wearing tiny glittery shorts and slapping people in the face with a dildo.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: Someone just short-sheeted the Canadian PM.

Meanwhile, Justin was having much fun showing his socks to his new friends.

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D

Post by John D »

Oh man.... reminds me of this classic.... "Did you fuck that little nigga Trudeau!"

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Learn to fucking read.
Learn to write unambiguously.
Learn not to be a cunt.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

CaptainFluffyBunny

The more you know...

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The more you know...

The more you know...
Actually, he did an expose on pizza on a trip to Washington DC so Hillary had him killed.