There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:31 am

Indeed Aleksandr Dugin supports both Stalin and the SS. Lovely chap. So he's both a fascist and a commie, or something in between. Do you want to be angry? Be angry at HIM, for supporting authoritarianism and genocide. Be angry at Lauren Southern, for promoting Dugin.
I know you claim to value accuracy. My understanding is Dugin rejects the “three ways” of communism, fascism and individual-centric liberalism.

He is seeking a fourth way. Whatever the hell that might be.

Why are you simplifying the context? Is it the new ‘talk to a 5 year old’ rule or are you clumsily straw-personing? Are you saying this man is a shape shifting supporter of all ideologies and their sins (given he also supports the ‘west’)?

Kirb, you totally spurged as soon as that picture was released. You were LITERALLY triggered worse than Benson encountering girl-cock. You didn’t bother to address Southern’s context vid, you certainly didn’t bother to wait to see what the fuck the interview was all about. You didn’t celebrate, in liberal fashion, the opportunity for a light to be directed on bad thinking.

No. You just had an immediate mind explosion. And that’s because you are a badly repressed ideologue.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote: Kirb, you totally spurged as soon as that picture was released. You were LITERALLY triggered worse than Benson encountering girl-cock. You didn’t bother to address Southern’s context vid, you certainly didn’t bother to wait to see what the fuck the interview was all about. You didn’t celebrate, in liberal fashion, the opportunity for a light to be directed on bad thinking.
Well poisoning bullshit. You can assign people emotional states if you want, but I don't think it makes for particularly good rhetoric.

brive wrote: No. You just had an immediate mind explosion. And that’s because you are a badly repressed ideologue.
Says the guy who takes Lauren Southern seriously. The places you have gone recently just depress me. I was inclined to treat history with more respect than most of the humanities/social sciences disciplines, but knowing you makes it significantly harder. You have the nerve to talk about people being "triggered" but you use motte and bailey sophistry to apologize for Faith Goldy's white genocide propaganda, and apparently you want "virtue signaling Halal" banned from Australia.
brive wrote:Islam in the public space was my concern. I don’t want your violent offence [sic] in the face of western free speech. I don’t want virtue signalling halal.
And you have the nerve to call other people "triggered"? Halal is food for fuck's sake. Do you get all bent out of shape about kosher salt and matzo ball soup as well? I'm not going to launch into armchair psychology (that would be stupid) but I don't think you are being completely rational.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

What swagger? That's a waddle.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: So this bint, Lavinia Woodward, who stabbed her boyfriend with a knife has lost her appeal to get her conviction overturned:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxf ... e-44414648

Couple of observations here:

1. She benefited outrageously from her pussy pass when convicted: would a bloke who stabbed his girlfriend get a ten-month sentence suspended for eighteen months? I doubt it...
2. Apparently she planned to become a surgeon, so why doesn't she get props for taking initiative in proactive vocational training?
None of this would have happened if they'd banned points on knives.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
From what I can gather, this new movie is a direct sequel to the very first movie in the series. All of the movies following the original are played off as urban myths, rumours and the like. Regardless of the setting/timeline, this new movie just oozes the qualities and feel of the original and if done properly, we might have yet another "kick ass" female lead in cinema. Jamie Lee Curtis ftw!

https://cdnph.upi.com/ph/st/th/78615174 ... n.jpg?lg=5
Is this the right time to bring up those "Jamie Lee Curtis is actually a man" rumours again?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:31 am

Indeed Aleksandr Dugin supports both Stalin and the SS. Lovely chap. So he's both a fascist and a commie, or something in between. Do you want to be angry? Be angry at HIM, for supporting authoritarianism and genocide. Be angry at Lauren Southern, for promoting Dugin.
I know you claim to value accuracy. My understanding is Dugin rejects the “three ways” of communism, fascism and individual-centric liberalism.

He is seeking a fourth way. Whatever the hell that might be.

Why are you simplifying the context? Is it the new ‘talk to a 5 year old’ rule or are you clumsily straw-personing? Are you saying this man is a shape shifting supporter of all ideologies and their sins (given he also supports the ‘west’)?

Kirb, you totally spurged as soon as that picture was released. You were LITERALLY triggered worse than Benson encountering girl-cock. You didn’t bother to address Southern’s context vid, you certainly didn’t bother to wait to see what the fuck the interview was all about. You didn’t celebrate, in liberal fashion, the opportunity for a light to be directed on bad thinking.

No. You just had an immediate mind explosion. And that’s because you are a badly repressed ideologue.
I think you lost the right to accuse other people of sperging after the first month of posting exclusively on one topic.

Four months in you make Steersman look more like Renaissance man than Rain Man.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote: I'd rather read Kirbmarc's 'walls of texs' than Brive's endless retweets of Neo Nazi cunts.

Why not allow us to put mods on ignore? White genocide belongs with the Big Foot shit.
You really have a learning block of some sort. I’m saying ‘white genocide’ is crap because the term ‘genocide’ is inherently elastic. And I say this despite not supporting killing people.

I know. Complex concept. Subtly and all that.

The term “genocide” was literally invented in 1943 - not to describe the holocaust - but to describe the destruction with intent (in whole or part) of a people and their identity. The holocaust was an extreme example of this. However, all recognised that restriction of the word to this popular usage would limit its utility to describe (and protect against) other, potentially less virulent, forms of erasure.

Genocide was also not invented to be a popular meme or buzz word. Lemkin was a lawyer, he wanted to lock a concept down so measures could be enacted.

Ok. Can you fucking understand these basic concepts?

Now anyone is free to come up with their own understanding of what this newly invented concept means. Lemkin wasn’t doing physics, it’s not a testable formula. He was trying to describe a social/political/historical dynamic with a new form of *-ism. His own ideas around pinning this dynamic down underwent constant revision.

By my definition there is no white genocide.

You are also free to adopt the (narrow) common feelz approach (ie genocide = holocaust) but this will limit usage to the point of singularity. Set against this, clearly there are no Canadian Death Camps. Oh wait. I think I’ve already made that point at least two fucking times.

Or you can run with the International communities concept. God forbid.

These are your options. You do understand that don’t you?

Let’s consider for a moment the whole UN bullshit - as you so informatively characterise it.

The UNCPPCG was developed in 1948 to “liberate mankind” from all future instances of genocide. Sounds like a reasonable thing to do eh? If you know what you are looking for.

The Convention provided a scaffold backed by international cooperation under the remit of the United Nations. Contracting nations were charged with proactively preventing incidents through a call to collective action, transgressions would be punished locally under bespoke law or where necessary by (then unestablished) international panels.

To make this work, Lemkin’s brain fart needed to be defined so that common local law could be developed.

But this applied and meaningful approach to “genocide” has failed – despite the convention being one of the most widely accepted treaties in international relations.

The first International Tribunal only formed in 1993, the first conviction for genocide occurred in 1998 and the International Criminal Court was only instituted in 2002. Failures in local justice in Rwanda and Cambodia undermined the credibility of the Convention and the subset of Nations bound by the ICC is steadily declining as signatories withdraw due to its post colonial racist application against darkies.

This is due to realpolitik as well as the fact the RL applicability of the base concept of ‘genocide’ is about as useful as “patriarchy”.

What did the US say about Rwanda?
REPORTER 2: Just out of curiosity, given that so many people say that there is
genocide underway, or something that strongly resembles it, why wouldn’t this
convention be invoked?

MADELEINE ALBRIGHT: Well, I think, as you know, this becomes a legal definitional
thing, unfortunately, in terms of—as horrendous as all these things are, there
becomes a definitional question.
:bjarte:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I looked up Stefonknee for the first time in a while yesterday. Here he is running afoul of the purity police:

https://imgur.com/6YvooTv.png

Now I'm doubly convinced Netflix is going to discover this is a fine way to burn themselves out while pleasing nobody:

Keating

Post by Keating »

Old_ones wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:16 pm
Halal is food for fuck's sake.
I prefer not to have Halal meat for the same reason I prefer not have factory farmed meat. It’s unnecessary cruel. Live exports to the Middle East is a fairly big political issue in Australia because of the conditions on the ship and video footage has surfaced of Muslims treating Australian sheep like white girls in the UK.

There’s also reasonable evidence that the Halal certification process in Australia is racketeering. There’s quite a few cases of foods that have no need to be certified being so, and that cost is borne by the consumer.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote:
Four months in you make Steersman look more like Renaissance man than Rain Man.
Liberalism, the alt-right, shifting forms of nationalism, social vs ethnic identity constructs, immigration policy, the impact of immigration on identity, bounds for alt reporting, free speech issues, genocide, Trump, Canada, alt-lite, Euro identity vs American identity vs the Commonwealth nations, collision of SJWism with all this ....

Oh I think ground has been covered. But I get it that you find this shallow and or boring. And you don’t like my views.

So for old times sake:
Watson has a smelly cunt

😘

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive, are you saying there's no white genocide and the people you have been promoting who are saying that there IS white genocide are full of shit? Because that IS what they are claiming.

The rest of you answer is just waffle. Nobody here is claiming that only the Holocaust was genocide. Nobody. But we aren't prepared to extend the concept of 'genocide' to cover the fact that curry houses have driven your indigenous restaurants out of business and you can't find a decent koala dick or kangaroo's anus anywhere.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

i guess one reason the right tends towards extreme change is because it’s so hard to work out what remains to defend.

The other reason is (((globalists))). :lol:

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote: Liberalism, the alt-right, shifting forms of nationalism, social vs ethnic identity constructs, immigration policy, the impact of immigration on identity, bounds for alt reporting, free speech issues, genocide, Trump, Canada, alt-lite, Euro identity vs American identity vs the Commonwealth nations, collision of SJWism with all this ....
Those are all aspects of the one topic you have been talking about. It's like saying you aren't obsessed by trains because you like steam trains, diesel trains, electric trains, pictures of trains, train sets and Thomas the Tank Engine.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

MarcusAu wrote: Is this the right time to bring up those "Jamie Lee Curtis is actually a man" rumours again?
Whoever started that rumour obviously never saw Baroness Haden-Guest in Trading Places.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote: Brive, are you saying there's no white genocide and the people you have been promoting who are saying that there IS white genocide are full of shit? Because that IS what they are claiming.

The rest of you answer is just waffle. Nobody here is claiming that only the Holocaust was genocide. Nobody. But we aren't prepared to extend the concept of 'genocide' to cover the fact that curry houses have driven your indigenous restaurants out of business and you can't find a decent koala dick or kangaroo's anus anywhere.
I’m saying three things. Without any games.

By the popular definition (which subverts the original highbrow intent but “whatevers”) there is no white genocide.
By how I’d prefer the term to be used there is no white genocide. I’d like the word to have explainatory power.
By applied usage and original vibe there is a weak case, because the app. was crap and the vibe underdone.

And the last point is also why there is serious discussion about Brazil, Potatoes, Red Indians, Aust. Abos. There is a conceptual hole in application that Faith and the left have driven their trucks through.

Faith acknowledges the absurdity of this hole (“possible hyperbole”) Collett will humourlessly leverage it with a straight face. The hole has propagandistic utility in their fight.

And by any measure there is a major demographic shift occurring in Western countries which is redefining core identity and this shift is government policy but not (((globalist))) conspiracy- even though the outcomes may be indistinguishable.

What term you want to use to describe this will soon be academic.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

MarcusAu wrote: I see that DC comics have screwed their comics (to the sticking place) and hired Zoe Quinn to write for the Vertigo comics imprint. Right-On!

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/06/d ... ode/60747/

I'm trying to cut back on righteous indignation - so for me this is just one more thing to ignore (or at least gain a twinge of shadenfreude from as I watch from the sidelines).
It's kind of fitting really. Like any decent supervillain, you think they're defeated, dead, long gone - but they always come back. Zoe Quim really is the turd that refuses to be flushed away.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
From what I can gather, this new movie is a direct sequel to the very first movie in the series. All of the movies following the original are played off as urban myths, rumours and the like. Regardless of the setting/timeline, this new movie just oozes the qualities and feel of the original and if done properly, we might have yet another "kick ass" female lead in cinema. Jamie Lee Curtis ftw!

Is this the right time to bring up those "Jamie Lee Curtis is actually a man" rumours again?
I used to work closely (on the non medical side) with endocrinologists and I recall the word around some of the doctors was that she was certainly rumoured to have an intersex disorder (as it would have been described back then) as suggested in the link you gave, most likely Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I suppose the thing that helps make all this relevant here, is that our old friends the SJW appear to part of the wider puzzle of dismemberment of cultural collectives. Men, white men, white old men, privilege and nihilism.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Keating wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
I prefer not to have Halal meat for the same reason I prefer not have factory farmed meat. It’s unnecessary cruel. Live exports to the Middle East is a fairly big political issue in Australia because of the conditions on the ship and video footage has surfaced of Muslims treating Australian sheep like white girls in the UK.

There’s also reasonable evidence that the Halal certification process in Australia is racketeering. There’s quite a few cases of foods that have no need to be certified being so, and that cost is borne by the consumer.
You could just go vegan and make this a non-issue. Regular meat and eggs are not cruelty-free.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

I used to work closely (on the non medical side) with endocrinologists and I recall the word around some of the doctors was that she was certainly rumoured to have an intersex disorder (as it would have been described back then) as suggested in the link you gave, most likely Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome.
I think she was just born with her father's face.

Fortunately Tony Curtis was quite pretty.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

FIGHT ISLAM!! GO VEGAN!! Erm... Ok, maybe we don't need to take it that far...

:lol:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote: I looked up Stefonknee for the first time in a while yesterday. Here he is running afoul of the purity police:

https://imgur.com/6YvooTv.png

Now I'm doubly convinced Netflix is going to discover this is a fine way to burn themselves out while pleasing nobody:

Shit. That Sarah Katherine doesn't want to date via Twitter. I am glad that she at least let me know; I was about to slide into her DMs.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Tigzy wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Is this the right time to bring up those "Jamie Lee Curtis is actually a man" rumours again?

Whoever started that rumour obviously never saw Baroness Haden-Guest in Trading Places.

Ahh that's the thing though, I've seen medical patient slides as I used to keep the Endocrine Dept clinical teaching material collection in order (among other things).
AIS patients can look conventionally "hot" (female phenotype) and sometimes they know nothing of their condition until they get a boyfriend and find they cant seem to get pregnant and go to the doctor to get some help conceiving and then they find out they haven't got a uterus....

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

InfraRedBucket wrote: I used to work closely (on the non medical side) with endocrinologists and I recall the word around some of the doctors was that she was certainly rumoured to have an intersex disorder (as it would have been described back then) as suggested in the link you gave, most likely Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome.
https://media.giphy.com/media/lk0TFUdop2JTW/giphy.gif

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The rest of you answer is just waffle.
A little bit of hope just died.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

InfraRedBucket wrote: AIS patients can look conventionally "hot" (female phenotype) and sometimes they know nothing of their condition until they get a boyfriend and find they cant seem to get pregnant and go to the doctor to get some help conceiving and then they find out they haven't got a uterus....
Mm. Yes. Wouldn't it be great if we could have a lengthy discussion on what defines a woman, based on her ability to have children, her post-menopausal status and the condition of her ova.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I suppose the thing that helps make all this relevant here, is that our old friends the SJW appear to part of the wider puzzle of dismemberment of cultural collectives. Men, white men, white old men, privilege and nihilism.
The nihilists have nothing to complain about.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote:
Shatterface wrote: Brive, are you saying there's no white genocide and the people you have been promoting who are saying that there IS white genocide are full of shit? Because that IS what they are claiming.

I’m saying three things. Without any games.

By the popular definition (which subverts the original highbrow intent but “whatevers”) there is no white genocide.
By how I’d prefer the term to be used there is no white genocide. I’d like the word to have explainatory power.
By applied usage and original vibe there is a weak case, because the app. was crap and the vibe underdone.

And the last point is also why there is serious discussion about Brazil, Potatoes, Red Indians, Aust. Abos. There is a conceptual hole in application that Faith and the left have driven their trucks through.

Faith acknowledges the absurdity of this hole (“possible hyperbole”) Collett will humourlessly leverage it with a straight face. The hole has propagandistic utility in their fight.

And by any measure there is a major demographic shift occurring in Western countries which is redefining core identity and this shift is government policy but not (((globalist))) conspiracy- even though the outcomes may be indistinguishable.

What term you want to use to describe this will soon be academic.
Brive, if it were up to me I would support a genocide against people like you. But don't take that too seriously, I really only mean I think five more people should live near you who eat Halal meat on a regular basis and will celebrate Eid next Friday.

:twatson:

franc

Post by franc »

comhcinc wrote: Yeah Kirbmac, Franc has...sorta lived experience! He knows everything about...some board subject that has effect millions of people a long time ago!
Yup, there is no wisdom like the wisdom of a wrassler wannabe, The end.

franc

Post by franc »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:20 am
And so you're mad at me for pointing out that a Russian fascist wants to kill Ukrainians, instead of being mad at the Russian fascist himself. I don't get it.
No. I'm mad that you don't get anything. At all. Yet insist on commenting. You have no idea of slavic lunacy, yet pretend you do. TIP: we are batshit crazy. We have never had freedom. We can't tell diff between fascism/communism. We put lunatics on pedestals (Putin). We are crazy dogs that only understand being beaten into submission, We have no civilisation. YOU have no fucking clue. So STFU.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

franc wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
And so you're mad at me for pointing out that a Russian fascist wants to kill Ukrainians, instead of being mad at the Russian fascist himself. I don't get it.
No. I'm mad that you don't get anything. At all. Yet insist on commenting. You have no idea of slavic lunacy, yet pretend you do. TIP: we are batshit crazy. We have never had freedom. We can't tell diff between fascism/communism. We put lunatics on pedestals (Putin). We are crazy dogs that only understand being beaten into submission, We have no civilisation. YOU have no fucking clue. So STFU.
Ok. I get it now. I propose we genocide all of you. I'm going to find a few families who live in Hamtramck who are nice and civilized so that I can recommend that they move into your neighborhood. Would you be game enough to let me know the area you live in*?

------------------
* Also since Muslim Hamtramick residents are some of the highest academically achieving people in Detriot I can't be sure they will want to move. Would you like some angry black people if the Muslim transfer doesn't pan out?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

*Hamtramck

*Detroit

franc

Post by franc »

Old_ones wrote: I get it now. I propose we genocide all of you.
I propose I agree. Fucking shitheads ignore the very public jew/fag hatred out of Russia and show they are idiots by quote mining mass media stupid. Genocide our entire species. Make me happy.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

franc wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Maybe you should just kill yourself then. I don't think the world really needs this philosophy tbh.

franc

Post by franc »

Old_ones wrote: Maybe you should just kill yourself then. I don't think the world really needs this philosophy tbh.
I come here for wisdom. Takes tiny brains to deliver.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Old_ones wrote:
franc wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Maybe you should just kill yourself then. I don't think the world really needs this philosophy tbh.
Honestly, I was pissed off, this is stupid, and I shouldn't have written it. Mea culpa.

franc

Post by franc »

Old_ones wrote: Honestly, I was pissed off, this is stupid, and I shouldn't have written it. Mea culpa.
Hey, np. Tell someone who cares.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

franc wrote:
Old_ones wrote: Honestly, I was pissed off, this is stupid, and I shouldn't have written it. Mea culpa.
Hey, np. Tell someone who cares.
I still find you incomprehensible; maybe you will laugh at that. I still won't understand where you are coming from.

franc

Post by franc »

I am of the age where the next person that tells me _Green Day_ is "punk" gets a broken bottle in the eye.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote:
The rest of you answer is just waffle.
A little bit of hope just died.
Try answering the question. ARE you saying there is no white genocide and that the people saying that there IS white genocide are full of shit?

Wank like 'Faith Goldy acknowledges the absurdity blah blah' is straight out of fucking Zizek.

They claim white genocide is real. The basis of their entire ideology is predicated on 'resisting' that genocide.

We aren't talking about otherwise brilliant people with incidentally wacky ideas about evolution or vitamin C that have no impact on their actual contibutions to society, we are talking about people who's views on immigration are entirely filtered through the lens of Muslims interfering with white men's jizz-count.

franc

Post by franc »

Old_ones wrote: I still find you incomprehensible; maybe you will laugh at that. I still won't understand where you are coming from.
Good. Ruminate. I am a time traveller from Athens 350 BCE. It is good you do not understand. Be worried if you did.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

franc wrote: I am of the age where the next person that tells me _Green Day_ is "punk" gets a broken bottle in the eye.

Fuck Green Day.

franc

Post by franc »

Old_ones wrote: Fuck Green Day.
Oh man, saw Napalm Death in Sydney. Awesome. Fucking awesome. No frills, no effects, just pure. Fucking awesome. Suck on this -

Keating

Post by Keating »

Old_ones wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:24 pm
Keating wrote:
Old_ones wrote:

You could just go vegan and make this a non-issue. Regular meat and eggs are not cruelty-free.
There's the necessity of taking a life to provide food, then there's the barbaric practice of following the dictates of a murderous warlord pedophile on the best way to cause suffering in animals. Watch some of the footage from Islamic abattoirs. Live sheep strung up by their hind legs next to each other, then having their throat slits will still struggling.

I also don't see why I have to pay for my vegemite to be Halal certified. To be fair, that is also Kosher certified, and I also object to paying extra for that.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I hear from Serbs that you ukrainians are scumbags that are traitors to the greater Slav Empire. I don't think they are reputable people.

franc

Post by franc »

Let me introduce you to your next favourite band -

franc

Post by franc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I hear from Serbs that you ukrainians are scumbags that are traitors to the greater Slav Empire. I don't think they are reputable people.
And what did I just say? That. Thankyou.

But coming from Serbs? What a joke. There was no race hate in Australia, despite what you hear, until Serbs/Croats arrived. As did terrorism. So don't talk crap you don't understand ok?

franc

Post by franc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I hear from Serbs that you ukrainians are scumbags that are traitors to the greater Slav Empire. I don't think they are reputable people.
Don't talk to me about east-Euro idiots. Or fascists. Or communists. Fuck you. You have no idea. At all..

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

franc wrote:
Oh man, saw Napalm Death in Sydney. Awesome. Fucking awesome. No frills, no effects, just pure. Fucking awesome. Suck on this -

YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

(I saw Napalm Death open for Cannibal Corpse a few years ago and they blew C-corpse away. I would love to see a Napalm Death headline event - they are INCREDIBLE live.)

franc

Post by franc »

Old_ones wrote: YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!
What shit-heads dismiss. This is Mozart with electricity -

franc

Post by franc »

Old_ones wrote: burp
Angry Samoans did too much acid -

free thoughtpolice

franc wrote:
Don't talk to me about east-Euro idiots. Or fascists. Or communists. Fuck you. You have no idea. At all..
I was just trying to say that you Ukrainians aren't really a bunch of retards like everybody says, chill out franc.
Don't prove the Croats right.

franc

Post by franc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I was just trying to say that you Ukrainians aren't really a bunch of retards like everybody says, chill out franc.
Don't prove the Croats right.
After muslims, we are second most stupid, gullible and vicious. Experience.

free thoughtpolice

I like Ukrainians, one of the backbones of western Canadian society, the throwers of the best weddings and among the prettiest brides. :clap:

franc

Post by franc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I like Ukrainians, one of the backbones of western Canadian society, the throwers of the best weddings and among the prettiest brides. :clap:
Good and bad. Symphonic metal. if you like it -

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Kirbmarc wrote:
franc wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Do you think he fits the bill?
And another thing you fucking presemptuous imbecile, I am half Ukrainian.
The other half of him is Russian.

franc

Post by franc »

KiwiInOz wrote: The other half of him is Russian.
Fuck yeah. Double the shame, double the glory. We need misery to feel human. Americans have lacked this and world is toilet as result. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Nabokov

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lsuoma wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Kirby old son. I was essentially taking the piss.

P.S. Your novel of a reply? TLDR. Jesus, man you take things waaaaaaaaay too seriously, chill the fuck out. :roll:

P.P.S. The little of your TLDR novel that I did read you mention the Dally Mail as being some kind of right wing "untrustworthy" rag to be dismissed, surely this would fit right into your label of 'lamestream media' would it not? Yes of course not all western press were taken in by Hitler, that's why I said many, because some were, many were sympathetic to his cause and from 1933 when he came to power until WW2 he had a fair amount of good press in the west. That 'DOES'N'T MEAN ALL' ffs man stop taking everything so literally.
Yep, sometime I'm wondering whether it's Kirbman or Steersmarc.

But at least it's not Wonderbore territory yet. Christ, that cunt was tedious. And annoying.
Kirb and Brive's discourse regarding the angels choice of dance step on the pin head will go down in the anals of Pit history.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:20 pm
MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Don't care. Sandwich me between her and Helen Mirren and I will be a happy man.