Post by Brive1987 »

Spotted on the way to work.

“Hope springs eternal”

http://i.imgur.com/AEr5VLF.jpg

Brive1987

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: The 13 months was triggered by standing on a public street, repeating public domain information while emphasising the presumed innocence of the goat fuckers. I don’t believe jurisdiction follows Squad Leader line of sight rules.
Perhaps they prosecuted him under Cross of Iron Expansion Rule 137.15.07.05.02, Exceptions to Stacking Limits For Berserker Units During Close Combat Phase in Factories, (cf. errata sheet.)
:lol: :lol: there was always an exception.

I’d wager your pool of opponents soon dried up.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:36 pm
Hey kids. Don't believe everything you see on the internet.
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/ar ... what-they/
The sites they list are all garbage sites. They do not list the serious fake news sites like CNN, FOX, NYT etc. etc. etc.

What I do is read the headlines of the latter sites to see what the spin doctors are up to, what distractions they offer, and what the PTB want you to think.

*shrug*

YMMV

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Spotted on the way to work.

“Hope springs eternal”

Shaw could be a major twat at times, and with Saint Joan he's at his twattiest.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’m just glad the actress isn’t Indian and it isn’t a PoMo comment on colonialism.

I’ll take what I can get.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

AndrewV69 wrote:
What is the PTB?
The sites they list are all garbage sites. They do not list the serious fake news sites like CNN, FOX, NYT etc. etc. etc.

What I do is read the headlines of the latter sites to see what the spin doctors are up to, what distractions they offer, and what the PTB want you to think.

*shrug*

YMMV

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
Perhaps they prosecuted him under Cross of Iron Expansion Rule 137.15.07.05.02, Exceptions to Stacking Limits For Berserker Units During Close Combat Phase in Factories, (cf. errata sheet.)

I once watched (intermittently) a kid in college spend an entire evening setting up a 28-board, 1,000 piece scenario of Operation Crusader, complete with a Rommel counter ready to modify open-bore-sighted 88s. All by himself. I asked when he was gonna play. He said he probably wasn't. I generously offered to play the Limeys. He said, nah. I added that I was drunk and would surely lose. He said, nah.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: I'm torn between taking your position, and that of Shatterface, Tigzy, et al. He is a shitstirrer, and no doubt that is somewhat for his own benefit as this seems to have become his job. Also, he has a history of association with utter cunts. Plus, he was not put on a secret list of people to arrest; he was placed on a suspended sentence by a judge, and he knew the conditions of that. So, he may be a self-serving idiot.

But let's ignore his ignoble past and look at why he does this stuff: because if no-one shouts about these gangs of child rapists, and no-one points out that there is a singular connection between them beyond them all being male, then the police's efforts to investigate and prevent such child rape gangs will continue to be stymied by their superiors and by politicians, and by rabble-rousers on the other side who would have us accept that child rape is part of a cultchya, and as such should be encouraged to survive the emigration from Pakistan to England and flourish in the self-imposed ghettos of the Midlands and North.

So I am torn. But in the end, I guess I believe that the costs of ignoring what is happening to England's poorest children are so great that I am glad noise is being made about this.
Agreed but being a shitstirrer is a necessity, especially when everyone else seems reluctant to talk about it or call you a racist for doing so. Katie Hopkins is the same, we need people to push buttons if we are to have honest debate, unfortunately the UK establishment it appears would just like us all to shut up. Look how quickly the bomb in Manchester arena last year was forgotten only to be unboxed again on the anniversary so we could light candles, hold hands and sing "Don't Look Back In Anger" As Brendan O'Neill said, "If we can't be angry about 22 people,mostly young teenage girls being blown up then we've lost our moral anchor" I would say the same with rape gangs, hundreds of men raping, abusing & torturing vulnerable girls in almost every town & city in England and getting away with it for decades. Where's our moral anchor here? No one but Robinson was at Leeds court on Friday to record and report proceedings, why, fear of being labelled racists or just plain apathy?

It must be recognised, discussed and debated that Muslim men get authority from their god to do this through the teachings of Islam.

Tommy has the balls to say so, shitstirring may be the only way to get an honest debate going before we're all forced to shut up.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: You know what I mean. I wouldn't have included that detail had I not been aware of the significance. After all, I watched the landing live.
I remember that too. I was so excited. Wanted to grow up to be an astronaut and go to the Moon myself. Bummer to find out now it was filmed in a TV studio.
Buzz Aldrin is going to send you to the moon.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Hunt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: You know what I mean. I wouldn't have included that detail had I not been aware of the significance. After all, I watched the landing live.
I remember that too. I was so excited. Wanted to grow up to be an astronaut and go to the Moon myself. Bummer to find out now it was filmed in a TV studio.
Buzz Aldrin is going to send you to the moon.
When you put it like that, it makes me wonder if there were "Aldrin" or "Armstrong" acid tabs produced around that time. Most popular when/where I grew up were called "strawberries", not that it was a drug I took much interest in but I picked up on what others were saying.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Goodness, I don't understand why people think that the UK might have some judges that aren't too sharp...
DeSi5mnW4AAUSUa.jpeg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... -says/amp/
So....if I understand this judge correctly, he is suggesting that only people who are professionals should have the freedom to buy pointy objects.

Butchers and fishmongers get to buy a knife with a point

Mechanics and carpenters get to buy screwdrivers and awls.

Shipping clerks get to buy box cutters.

Haha... yeah... this is a great idea.
Among the various moronic eructions from his pie-hole, this dolt of a judge opined that:
... why we do need eight-inch or ten-inch kitchen knives with points? Butchers and fishmongers do, but how often, if at all, does a domestic chef use the point of an eight-inch or ten-inch knife? Rarely, if at all."
Oh, I don't know, how about the roast I trimmed the other day, or the pineapple I carved up, or the chicken my wife just sectioned, or for that matter the eyes she just removed from the batch of potatoes that are currently baking in the oven?

Of course she could have done the potato with a shorter instrument, but who wants to switch to use another knife when they don't have to?

And of course there's the magical thinking that a apparently a four inch knife with a point can't be as or more lethal than a eight incher.

Fuckwit.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
I am still scared by the memory of setting up the GDW Case White boardgame on my bedroom floor. Division and Regiment level with specific hex setup, AT and AirPower and engineers and armour vs armour regimental equivalent modifications and ....

then my mother came in to open the curtains and tripped up on the map edge sending it all flying.

I once watched (intermittently) a kid in college spend an entire evening setting up a 28-board, 1,000 piece scenario of Operation Crusader, complete with a Rommel counter ready to modify open-bore-sighted 88s. All by himself. I asked when he was gonna play. He said he probably wasn't. I generously offered to play the Limeys. He said, nah. I added that I was drunk and would surely lose. He said, nah.

Keating

Post by Keating »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 11:57 am
As Douglas Murray says, the UK establishment is good at cracking down on the reaction to a problem rather than on the primary problem. Obviously it is still considered electoral suicide to be seen to be picking on POCs or immigrants, which is why beefed up security is never targeted at the primary threat, but always at generic "extremism". It is considered fine to raid the home of Tommy Robinson for no particular reason but not so kosher to do likewise to a radical Imam.
This is pretty much the reason I side with Tommy. He’s pretty much the representation of everything wrong with current western governments, more concerned with appearing to do good than actually being good.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I know a woman who works in the AFP extremism section, so spends most of her days watching ISIS videos. Apparently this is easier to live with than her old job working in child exploitation.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Anytime you might pause and wonder if Popehat is still a socjus virtue signalling idiot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Spotted on the way to work.

“Hope springs eternal”

Shaw could be a major twat at times, and with Saint Joan he's at his twattiest.
Even at his twattiest, Shaw could write rings around around the current crop of "woke" authors and playwrights.

And with plays like Pygmalion, Mrs. Warren's Profession, and Candida to his credit, Shaw should be the patron saint of the SJWs. But him being a white male makes that impossible.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

BoxNDox wrote: Snip
Among the various moronic eructions from his pie-hole, this dolt of a judge opined that:
... why we do need eight-inch or ten-inch kitchen knives with points? Butchers and fishmongers do, but how often, if at all, does a domestic chef use the point of an eight-inch or ten-inch knife? Rarely, if at all."
Oh, I don't know, how about the roast I trimmed the other day, or the pineapple I carved up, or the chicken my wife just sectioned, or for that matter the eyes she just removed from the batch of potatoes that are currently baking in the oven?

Of course she could have done the potato with a shorter instrument, but who wants to switch to use another knife when they don't have to?

And of course there's the magical thinking that a apparently a four inch knife with a point can't be as or more lethal than a eight incher.

Fuckwit.
The judge isn't just ill-informed on cooking, as you observed. This little harmless thing comes in well under four inches (not PeeZee's manhood this time)-
9466---kerambit-eod__03610.1517706956.png
(321.67 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
This clearly has no pointy end and is therefore relatively harmless-
s-l225.jpg
(6.28 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Do judges in the UK not serve time as prosecutors and defense attorneys? Between the various rulings I've seen and these sort of statements, I have to wonder how much real-world experience they have.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: Anytime you might pause and wonder if Popehat is still a socjus virtue signalling idiot

Elon Musk is an idiot. If it was him and his globalist deep state buddies that gave him the start up budget, the Syrian War would have never happened and the totally goodguy ruler of Russia wouldn't be accused of helping his pal Bashar to bomb hospitals and allow Circassions to rape Chechen goats. Which is considered a major breach of etiquette in that culture.
Tf00t totally agrees with me on this. :drool:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Mon May 28, 2018 2:58 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:

*shrug*

YMMV
What is the PTB?
Moved your text from the top to the bottom cause I nearly missed it.

Anyway, PTB = Powers That Be. Perhaps I should have said TPTB ... might have saved you having to ask.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Everything you ever wanted to know about Australian energy policy.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

BoxNDox wrote: snip (with blunt scissors)

Fuckwit.
I had a three inch nail file taken off me at Canberra airport security. They ignored the eight inch hard plastic pen with steel end that could easily penetrate one's neck or up through the mouth to the brain.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Lsuoma wrote:
Mr. X, Indeed wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Goodness, I don't understand why people think that the UK might have some judges that aren't too sharp...
DeSi5mnW4AAUSUa.jpeg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... -says/amp/
I suppose the next step would be requiring restaurants to have their knives bolted to a table with a piece of wire, as is required in US airports and prisons.
...how often, if at all, does a domestic chef use the point of an eight-inch or ten-inch knife? Rarely, if at all.
Anyone with basic knife skills uses the tip all the time. Judge Madge should go out and see how knives are actually used in a kitchen.
Reminds me of whats-his-face asking the members of the jury if "Lady Chatterley's Lover" was a book they would want their wife or servants to read. Mad old fucker.
I think of George Bush (Bush the Elder, not Shrub) being amazed by an optical scanner at a grocery checkout. Spend enough time having other people do things for you and you end up clueless about how things work. Probably shouldn't be making sweeping domestic policy decisions at that point.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

The jury had reached a verdict on Thursday at 15:52 pm in the case that Tommy Robinson was talking about on Friday. His suspended sentence clearly stated he could not talk about a case before a verdict had been reached. So he didn't.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Judge Geoffrey Marson has a habit of trying to keep things secret. Last December he refused to explain why he is releasing a Muslim accused, just as he refused to allow people to know he had sentenced Tommy Robinson to 13 months http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1570907 ... ct_charge/

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

comhcinc wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:24 am
[My issue as it were, is everyone shocked, SHOCKED, that a guy on probation ...
Stop you there. Tommy had a suspended sentence. This is not probation, it's a different sentence. Probation and suspended sentence are different options.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

This is some next level bullshit, this judge is gonna get fired

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

It's a tattoo, on his calf, which will be covered up by a sock. :doh:

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SM1957 wrote: Jerry Coyne has a post about how people in Britain are thrown in jail for being very offensive.
And he edited out the stuff about Robinson when he was advised to Google the story and see if there was a ban on reporting his arrest.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I have to note on Twitter some of the same people who are very satisfied to see Robinson go to jail are the ones that were enraged when illegal immigrants were being deported for minor offences. Somebody will have to explain the distinction to me, as I fail to understand it.
And a lot of those supporting the live streaming of the trial were previously in favour of extending the anonymity granted to the accuser in rape cases to the accused.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

piginthecity wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Stop you there. Tommy had a suspended sentence. This is not probation, it's a different sentence. Probation and suspended sentence are different options.
Yes, they are. A suspended sentence means that if you breach your conditions you are jailed for the remainder of the sentence left suspended. You may also face adoptions time for whatever got you arrested the second time.

That sentence is unlikely to be suspended because you have already proven that any guarantee you offer not to offend again is worth shit.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Additional time.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:06 am
piginthecity wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Yes, they are. A suspended sentence means that if you breach your conditions you are jailed for the remainder of the sentence left suspended. You may also face adoptions time for whatever got you arrested the second time.

That sentence is unlikely to be suspended because you have already proven that any guarantee you offer not to offend again is worth shit.
Has anyone found the suppression order unicorn central to whether Tommy did something bad other than avoid the specific conditions laid down at Canterbury?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Shatterface wrote:
SM1957 wrote: Jerry Coyne has a post about how people in Britain are thrown in jail for being very offensive.
And he edited out the stuff about Robinson when he was advised to Google the story and see if there was a ban on reporting his arrest.
there was no ban on reporting his arrest. The ban was on reporting that a trial of Tommy Robinson had happened.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 11:59 pm
Which is a nonsensical thing to do for an American on American soil.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

feathers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
That might have been true prior to Princess Meg Making America part of Great Britain Again.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

feathers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
In the U.K. Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo and the rest shows results for the rest of the world. You are telling me this isn't the case in the U.S.? That a Google search 'on U.S. soil' won't show results from the British press? You are seriously claiming this is the case?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

In the UK Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo and the rest show results from anywhere in the world. Are you seriously claiming that isn't the case in the US? That a Google search for Tommy Robinson in the US won't show up results from the British press? Is that what you are claiming? Seriously? That's the Google you have?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Is that why people outside the UK insist there's a ban? Because they've got Google set to 'local news'?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Alan and his snackbar has shot two cops dead plus a civilian and taken a woman hostage in Liege, Belgium. Terrorist police have taken over.

https://news.sky.com/story/two-police-s ... m-11388883

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

shoutinghorse wrote: Alan and his snackbar has shot two cops dead plus a civilian and taken a woman hostage in Liege, Belgium. Terrorist police have taken over.

https://news.sky.com/story/two-police-s ... m-11388883
Fuck the snackbar.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

SM1957 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:38 pm
The jury had reached a verdict on Thursday at 15:52 pm in the case that Tommy Robinson was talking about on Friday. His suspended sentence clearly stated he could not talk about a case before a verdict had been reached. So he didn't.
Still lying. It clearly stated during a trial. Guys were getting sentenced. That's part of the trail.

You are really bad at this.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

piginthecity wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
You should have because they are the same thing. You might be thinking of parole which is different

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The truth is simple.

http://i.imgur.com/LCva5Yj.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote:
SM1957 wrote:
Still lying. It clearly stated during a trial. Guys were getting sentenced. That's part of the trail.

The “ands” have it. You are the big fat liar.

http://i.imgur.com/oJaicRh.jpg

:snooty:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

The problem is the guy really isn't named that right? His legal documents don't use that name.

Speaking of which shouldn't we be upset that the court is deadnaming him? :think:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
SM1957 wrote:

The “ands” have it. You are the big fat liar.

http://i.imgur.com/oJaicRh.jpg

:snooty:
Lol ah yes you may be right. Of course, I bet the judge will have read it differently than you.

Seems to me he was told not to do one thing as part of his probabation and he did it anyway. I just can't feel bad for him.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I still want to know whether the “contempt” related to to Canterbury, Leeds or both.

If the former I want to know how the terms were technically breeched. Tommy was clearly and purposefully operating within the letter of the conditions. Feelz aside.

If the latter, I want to know what the suppression rules were such that the names and charges were on the public court site. My guess is that filming the goat herders coming in (even from the public street) pinged him. In a way Rolf Harris would find unintentionally ironic.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
BoxNDox wrote: Snip

Fuckwit.
The judge isn't just ill-informed on cooking, as you observed. This little harmless thing comes in well under four inches (not PeeZee's manhood this time)-
9466---kerambit-eod__03610.1517706956.png
This clearly has no pointy end and is therefore relatively harmless-
s-l225.jpg
Do judges in the UK not serve time as prosecutors and defense attorneys? Between the various rulings I've seen and these sort of statements, I have to wonder how much real-world experience they have.
I have a collection of over 200 straight razors, most of which will sink into your skin if you hold them incorrectly, just under their own weight. Square points, round points, Spanish points and French points, but none have pointy points. Very few are under four inch blade length. Perhaps just as well I'm out of the jurisdiction of UK police armed response teams.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

If Tommy Robinson should be jailed for interfering with a trial, we should jail relatives of the accused who turn up to court to call prosecution witnesses 'slags' and 'sluts'.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Courts in Yorkshire are very happy for national reporting of anything which discredits cases against alleged Asian sex offenders

http://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england- ... e-44208512

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:12 am
In the UK Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo and the rest show results from anywhere in the world. Are you seriously claiming that isn't the case in the US? That a Google search for Tommy Robinson in the US won't show up results from the British press? Is that what you are claiming? Seriously? That's the Google you have?
Eh no, that's not what I meant, how did you infer that?

I mean: why would an American in America care about an English court order?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: I still want to know whether the “contempt” related to to Canterbury, Leeds or both.
Both. I think, he was found guilty of contempt of court for the Canterbury incident where he ran up the court entrance steps and called the accused 'Muslim pedo's' and 'Muslim rapists' (allegedly) that is what he got the suspended sentence for. He was originally arrested at Leeds for a breach of the peace, as was heard on his LS video, when he got into court the charge was changed to contempt of court but as there is a reporting embargo on his case we don't know the details.
From what I can ascertain, he was given the three months remaining on his sentence to serve for breaching his suspended sentence conditions (from Canterbury) and then given an additional 10 months for contempt of court at Leeds.

Here's George with your favourite Nazi to explain.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

You can say whatever you want now about the Leeds Crown Court case where Faisal Nadeem
Mansoor Akhtar
Manzoor Hassan
Mohammed Asaf Akram
Mohammed Azeem
Mohammed Azeem
Mohammed Irfraz
Nasarat Hussain
Sajid Hussain
Wiqas Mahmud are on trial for raping children.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I still want to know whether the “contempt” related to to Canterbury, Leeds or both.
Both. I think, he was found guilty of contempt of court for the Canterbury incident where he ran up the court entrance steps and called the accused 'Muslim pedo's' and 'Muslim rapists' (allegedly) that is what he got the suspended sentence for. He was originally arrested at Leeds for a breach of the peace, as was heard on his LS video, when he got into court the charge was changed to contempt of court but as there is a reporting embargo on his case we don't know the details.
From what I can ascertain, he was given the three months remaining on his sentence to serve for breaching his suspended sentence conditions (from Canterbury) and then given an additional 10 months for contempt of court at Leeds.

Here's George with your favourite Nazi to explain.

She is my favourite ‘grey’

Thanks for reminding me. I saw half this, this morning. I’ll watch the end. If Answer C “both”, I still want to know how the Canterbury conditions were breached. And yes. Leeds is a fucking mystery. Hopefully Tommy decked the Judge.

Still want to see the conditions of the Leeds case suppression order.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

Reporting restrictions have been lifted in the TR case - not much detail yet though:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 74121.html

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Women make up 51.6% of management jobs.

But they are still lagging way behind on highway maintenance jobs.

Get your shovels out, ladies!

https://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat11.htm

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: The truth is simple.

http://i.imgur.com/LCva5Yj.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

JayTeeAitch wrote: Reporting restrictions have been lifted in the TR case - not much detail yet though:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 74121.html
This seems to confirm that there was a reporting ban, for those that seemed to believe it was a fantasy.