There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
SM1957

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by SM1957 »

Of course, if it is not Tommy Robinson reporting outside a Muslim gang grooming case, nobody gives a shit, including the police, the judges, Far Right watch.

Prosecuting Tommy Robinson while standing idly by while others do way more shows that it was a political decision.

Won't be long before the helicopter trips over the North Sea for dissidents.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsMWABPp7eU

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

DrokkIt wrote:
My source was Nazir Afzal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazir_Afzal in short a very senior lawyer who prosecuted the Rochdale case.

[.][/tweet]

But I guess, no, of course it's because I'm a soyboy or whatever. Get that fucking lens off, not everyone who objects to TR is a neomarxist commie anti-west degenerate cuck.
I googled “Robinson mistrial” and that’s what came up trumps. Add your faintly triumphant tone and the question was worth asking.

Huh. Imagine if I got triggered every time someone asserted I was a ethno-racist.

Which is 14 words by my count.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

DrokkIt wrote: Peterson has rolled a bunch of oppositional stances (anti-feminism, anti-totalitarianism), and cultural identities (men, whites, conservatives) together and spun a narrative about who is responsible for what ails them.
He has spun a narrative, but he does not blame life's problems on the post-modern-neo-marxists. The major suckage in life is built in, and there always have been and there always will be people making it worse whether they share the ideology of the modern left or not. The problem with the modern left, according to Peterson, is that they don't actually benefit the people they are ostensibly trying to help. The main reason why the modern left isn't helping is that they have misdiagnosed the problem facing the unfortunate as one of an oppressive system or society keeping them down.
DrokkIt wrote: It's a kind of nebulous gestalt which is maintained by the strong feelings of persecution from the identity groups involved,
Can't agree with this. Peterson wants people to get over their feelings of persecution and get their lives in order anyway. Quite a lot of commentators claim that Peterson is spinning his own oppression narritive, but this seems to me to be the result of projection and is not what Peterson is trying to do.
DrokkIt wrote: and it *very much depends* on them not really understanding the things he has identified as 'the enemy'. He avoids defining these things in any ostensive way, it's always 'those bloody neo-marxists', 'the humanities', and any other number of ways of saying 'THEM'.
Peterson is not a very good source for anyone trying to understand post-modenism or neo-marxism, but his idea that a large part of the modern left sees things in terms of oppressor groups and oppressed groups is sound enough. And contra your position on him this is the very thing he is trying to teach people not to do. It is very very hard not to be a hypocrite and he may well miss the mark himself on this sometimes.

B.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Brive1987 wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
My source was Nazir Afzal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazir_Afzal in short a very senior lawyer who prosecuted the Rochdale case.

[.][/tweet]

But I guess, no, of course it's because I'm a soyboy or whatever. Get that fucking lens off, not everyone who objects to TR is a neomarxist commie anti-west degenerate cuck.
I googled “Robinson mistrial” and that’s what came up trumps. Add your faintly triumphant tone and the question was worth asking.

Huh. Imagine if I got triggered every time someone asserted I was a ethno-racist.

Tone was annoyed, not triumphant - I want these people put in jail. Don't project so much, my dear ;)

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Fegg wrote: everything you said, edited to save time
Fair points, this was me theorising more than anything- but I do find that be blames a nebulous gestalt. It's not specific and it's communicated in a vague way that seem conspiratorial.

The left (or part of it) definitely sees things in terms or marxist dialectic, not disputing that. Simply find Peterson's approach to be dubious and cultish.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 4:48 pm
PZ Meyers: making Native American trinkets is cultural appropriation.

https://i.imgur.com/Ckd5v1Y.png

Also PZ Meyers: a sweaty Midwesterner buying, using, and talking about Japanese paper screens is just fine.

https://i.imgur.com/V6AjMNi.png
He calls out this guy but not Caine? Fucking tribalist.
That'll be the same Meyers who wears a Russian style ushanka.
images.jpg
(7.16 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
I always thought he was a bit of a Ushanka.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushanka

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Brive1987 wrote:

Here on the pit? Citation, please. You keep asserting that you're called that, but I can't recall that happening. Admittedly I've been snoozing through a bit, so enlighten me.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

You can’t appropriate from another white culture. That’s called socially acceptable cos-play.

That’s because western cultures don’t possess ju-ju magic.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

SM1957 wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: Oh, and by the way, Tommy Robinson has probably handed the defendants a mistrial. Nice one whooooooa Tommy! Tommy Tommy! etc
A mistrial? Were they arrested on one charge, then tried and sentenced to 13 months in jail on a different charge, without being allowed to call any witnesses, all in less than 3 hours?
I get that a lot of you have never dealt with the legal system but this happens to people every day. Now I am not speaking to whether in this case, it's right or wrong. I don't know who this guy is and I don't really care.

My issue as it were, is everyone shocked, SHOCKED, that a guy on probation can be arrested for another crime (not convicted) and have his probation revoked. Being on probation (being free during the time period that a suspended sentence is happening) is not the same as being a free citizen. The court can impose on you just about any rule they want to. It could be a rule that you don't wear a blue shirt as a silly example. One rule that is pretty much in all probation agreements is you don't cause trouble and you stay away from "morally questionable" people. The court gets to decide those things.

Probation agreements also state that it's void if you get arrested. Not convicted, arrested.

Tommy Boy had a choice at the original trial. He did not have to take the suspended sentence. I looked and it doesn't seem to have been that big of a deal then so I am not finding any information on it other than it happened. If he took it as a plea deal then I have less sympathy for him, he should have kept his head down.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

There was a time when Nick Griffin was not allowed to talk about Asian grooming gangs because there were no Asian grooming gangs. Now there are so many trials happening weekly that Tommy Robinson is not allowed to talk about them for fear of mistrials.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

There was a time when Nick Griffin was not allowed to talk about Asian grooming gangs because there were no Asian grooming gangs. Now there are so many trials happening weekly that Tommy Robinson is not allowed to talk about them for fear of mistrials.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: You can’t appropriate from another white culture. That’s called socially acceptable cos-play.

What about the same white culture?

Because I've heard of several cases of appropriation leading to transportation.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I do not think that in the current year Meyers is that strength which in olden times moved both heaven and earth.

But that which he is, he is...I suppose.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

BTW - Peterson did manage to answer the question posted above...

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

comhcinc wrote:
SM1957 wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: Oh, and by the way, Tommy Robinson has probably handed the defendants a mistrial. Nice one whooooooa Tommy! Tommy Tommy! etc
A mistrial? Were they arrested on one charge, then tried and sentenced to 13 months in jail on a different charge, without being allowed to call any witnesses, all in less than 3 hours?
I get that a lot of you have never dealt with the legal system but this happens to people every day. Now I am not speaking to whether in this case, it's right or wrong. I don't know who this guy is and I don't really care.

My issue as it were, is everyone shocked, SHOCKED, that a guy on probation can be arrested for another crime (not convicted) and have his probation revoked. Being on probation (being free during the time period that a suspended sentence is happening) is not the same as being a free citizen. The court can impose on you just about any rule they want to. It could be a rule that you don't wear a blue shirt as a silly example. One rule that is pretty much in all probation agreements is you don't cause trouble and you stay away from "morally questionable" people. The court gets to decide those things.

Probation agreements also state that it's void if you get arrested. Not convicted, arrested.

Tommy Boy had a choice at the original trial. He did not have to take the suspended sentence. I looked and it doesn't seem to have been that big of a deal then so I am not finding any information on it other than it happened. If he took it as a plea deal then I have less sympathy for him, he should have kept his head down.
I think people who have had no experience of the law, on either side, have difficulty comprehending the idea of a suspended sentence.

If you are arrested when you are under a suspended sentence you are jailed for the crime for which you received the suspended sentence, not for what you have just done.

A suspended sentence isn't being 'let off'. It is not the same as being given a non-custodial sentence even if you do not spend time in custody. It is having that custodial sentence suspended. The clue's in the name. That sentence still hangs over you. If you fuck up the sentence is no longer suspended and you go to jail.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

dog puke wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: I don't know why I did this and I won't claim it makes any sense.

You can't argue with the math, tho.

https://imgur.com/s7CNQOW.jpg
This math deserves the Nobel Prize.
There is no Nobel Prize for math. Luckily for Ape, this discovery relates to physics.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote: BTW - Peterson did manage to answer the question posted above...
He "answered" the question of how the facts suggest Nazism was not atheist,eg : they had "god is with us" on their uniforms ,
by saying "the Nazis were atheist".

Very convincing.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: You can’t appropriate from another white culture. That’s called socially acceptable cos-play.

That transportation thing reminds me of an anti immigration speech by the great aboriginal chief Didgeredoo Billabong Trump in 1778.
England isn't sending its' best people. It's sending rapists, racists, petty thieves, prostitutes and sheep shaggers. We need to stop transportation and send these bloody bogans back. Make Australia Aboriginal Again! Send them Back! Send them Back!

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

feathers wrote: Making mayonnaise is cultural appropriation of the French. Or possibly even the Spanish. God knows how many people are being erased because you have to eat mayo!
Well obviously, it comes from County Mayo, Ireland.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: BTW - Peterson did manage to answer the question posted above...
He "answered" the question of how the facts suggest Nazism was not atheist,eg : they had "god is with us" on their uniforms ,

Very convincing.
Pretty easy to find radfem types who will say "well Hitler was a man". Equally as convincing.

free thoughtpolice

Nazi atheists were often heard calling Jews Christkillers just before sending them to the showers.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

'Was nazism atheist or christian?' is not a simple either-or question. Nazism itself was in many ways a semi-religious cult itself, drawing on pagan, 'volk' beliefs. The long-term plan was to replace christianity with this cult. Pragmatically, it was at times openly hostile to the established churches, and times cooperative. Whether nominally christian (hitler declared himself a Catholic), the nazi leadership was predominantly secular. Certainly many rank & file party members and non-member supporters were religious, especially in the South.

Peterson is flat-out wrong to declare nazism an "atheist ideology". But so are those strident anti-theists who declare it "christian". I see some moron turned up at reddit citing the "nazi" (sic) army's "Gott mit Uns" belt buckles as proof. Clearly ignorant that those date back to the 18th century Prussian army.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

InfraRedBucket wrote: He "answered" the question of how the facts suggest Nazism was not atheist,eg : they had "god is with us" on their uniforms ,

Very convincing.
The "Gott mit uns" had a lot more to do with pleasing the old-style military people in Germany who had a long history with the motto than it had to do with celebrating God being born a Jew of a Jewish mother.

Peterson thinks everyone is religious. If you have a basically Christian world view and claim to be an atheist then he thinks you are a kind of Christian and don't know it. If you have a deeply anti-christian world view then you are an atheist even if you pay some lip service to Christianity.

B.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

The UK news blackout continues except for......

Hundreds of Tommy Robinson supporters at gates of Downing Street to demand detained EDL founder is released
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/h ... s-12606624

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 71616.html

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ ... 49046.html

CaptainFluffyBunny

Shatterface wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
SM1957 wrote:

I think people who have had no experience of the law, on either side, have difficulty comprehending the idea of a suspended sentence.

If you are arrested when you are under a suspended sentence you are jailed for the crime for which you received the suspended sentence, not for what you have just done.

A suspended sentence isn't being 'let off'. It is not the same as being given a non-custodial sentence even if you do not spend time in custody. It is having that custodial sentence suspended. The clue's in the name. That sentence still hangs over you. If you fuck up the sentence is no longer suspended and you go to jail.
At least in the USA, a suspended sentence can be a very subjective thing. If you have any pull with the system, the terms of the suspended sentence can be very fluid. Cops and or district attorney will overlook a number of sin if it's politically convenient. It would have been wise for the British to have exercised this judgement in Robinson's case. Because he is rapidly becoming a martyr. It is looking like his sacrifice is putting the government in a very bad position.

Regardless of the actual law, it is very, very bad optics. They could have done any number of less aggressive moves. Many people are pointing out that if he had been a Muslim, the government might have done just that.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:13 am
Peterson is flat-out wrong to declare nazism an "atheist ideology". But so are those strident anti-theists who declare it "christian". I see some moron turned up at reddit citing the "nazi" (sic) army's "Gott mit Uns" belt buckles as proof. Clearly ignorant that those date back to the 18th century Prussian army.
Would you show us your shocked face if I told you he got that from Matt Dillahunty?

Fegg wrote: The "Gott mit uns" had a lot more to do with pleasing the old-style military people in Germany who had a long history with the motto than it had to do with celebrating God being born a Jew of a Jewish mother.
Someone at reddit said the Wehrmacht had it on their belts since the 19th century but the SS never used it. But I have no idea.
Fegg wrote:Peterson thinks everyone is religious. If you have a basically Christian world view and claim to be an atheist then he thinks you are a kind of Christian and don't know it. If you have a deeply anti-christian world view then you are an atheist even if you pay some lip service to Christianity.
When I see how quickly society has replaced original sin with white penis, well, I think Peterson has a point.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

This'll be fun.......I'm sure Tommy's supporters will welcome him with open arms....

Britain's security services are preparing for the release of a Pakistani-origin radical Islamist imam from jail later this year, fearing heightened community tensions.

UK-born Anjem Choudary who was jailed at the Old Bailey court in London in September 2016 for radical preaching and urging Muslims to support the terrorist group Islamic State (ISIS), is expected to be released on licence, or under surveillance, in October.

The 51-year-old is reportedly being held in a "separation centre" at Her Majesty's Prison (HMP) Frankland in County Durham, with the release expected at the half-way mark of his five-and-a-half-year prison sentence.

"It is likely to encourage some of his followers to become more vocal and defiant in their extremist behaviour," 'The Sunday Times' quoted a Scotland Yard source as saying.

"The police are watching far-right and Islamist networks around the country, and we're reassuring the Muslim community that we're taking pre-emptive steps to clamp down on disorder," the source said.

A government official told the newspaper the licence conditions had not been decided but were likely to be tough: "He'll certainly be watched day and night by the security services."

Choudary, who led the Islamist group Al Muhajiroun until it was proscribed by the government in 2010, was accused of pledging an oath of allegiance to the ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

In his sentencing remarks, Justice Holroyde described Choudary as "dangerous" and "more calculating" than his fellow Islamist Mohammed Rahman, who was also jailed for five-and-a-half years for supporting ISIS.

Among Choudary's many UK followers is Indian-origin ISIS fighter, Siddhartha Dhar, dubbed as "Jihadi Sid" by the UK media, who went on to become one of the senior commanders of the terror group in Syria.

The British Hindu who converted to Islam and adopted the name Abu Rumaysah, had skipped police bail in the UK to travel to Syria with his wife and young children in 2014.
http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 426_1.html

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog ... scuity?amp

Male promiscuity. Somebody send this along to Carrier.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 2:20 pm
Is Watson still alive?

In a manner of speaking.

I don't think baboons are responsible enough to have pet dogs.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:13 am
Would you show us your shocked face if I told you he got that from Matt Dillahunty?

Further proof that Matt Dillahunty is an ignorant dipshit.

Fegg wrote: The "Gott mit uns" had a lot more to do with pleasing the old-style military people in Germany who had a long history with the motto than it had to do with celebrating God being born a Jew of a Jewish mother.
Someone at reddit said the Wehrmacht had it on their belts since the 19th century but the SS never used it. But I have no idea.
It's been part of the Prussian/German uniform since the 1700's. Yet many times I've encountered anti-theists citing it as evidence that the Nazis were christian.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

InfraRedBucket wrote: The UK news blackout continues except for......

Hundreds of Tommy Robinson supporters at gates of Downing Street to demand detained EDL founder is released

"Right wing protesters"
So they polled everyone in the street as to their political views? Further defaming & framing of its opponents by the far left, to silence any not far right person who might think that arresting someone for challenging convicted gang rapists in public might not be okay.

Guest_3bc53337

Post by Guest_3bc53337 »

I don't get the religious part, we got mittens too. What do mittens have to do with it?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Guest_3bc53337 wrote: I don't get the religious part, we got mittens too. What do mittens have to do with it?
If they lost their mittens, they got no pie.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

It's in The Spectator too but so far nothing from Horse & Hound, What Hi-Fi? or the Ikea catalogue so the reporting ban is holding firm.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Don't play this too loud in the UK, you might get 13 months with Tommy...

...Outside the air was cool, an older guy sitting in his car
Asked if Minnie needed a ride
He thought he was still dangerous, paunchy, but dangerous
On the night that Minnie Timperley died

It's such a beautiful world
You're such a beautiful girl
And he only did what he did
'Cos you looked like one of his kids
But Minnie, Minnie if I could
I would give you the rest of my life...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: PZ Meyers: making Native American trinkets is cultural appropriation.

https://i.imgur.com/Ckd5v1Y.png
The British have a long, sordid history of appropriating wild west culture.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:44 pm

It's in The Spectator too but so far nothing from Horse & Hound, What Hi-Fi? or the Ikea catalogue so the reporting ban is holding firm.

URGH why can't they STOP BEING SUCH A BUNCH OF LYING MASS MEDIA SPREADING LIES ABOUT OUR BOY TOMMY WHO DONE NOTHING WRONG

Guest_3bc53337

Post by Guest_3bc53337 »

If you are going to talk about British appropriation of native culture:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Owl

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

That transportation thing reminds me of an anti immigration speech by the great aboriginal chief Didgeredoo Billabong Trump in 1778.
England isn't sending its' best people. It's sending rapists, racists, petty thieves, prostitutes and sheep shaggers. We need to stop transportation and send these bloody bogans back. Make Australia Aboriginal Again! Send them Back! Send them Back!
That’s odd. I thought the black fella’s land was invaded, just like Poland was in ‘39, by genocidal racists wearing white wigs.

It was Warrior Queen Sheila Fattenbidy who screeched “Maroochy, get ya dad off Marlee, Centrelink has arived”

That’s what they taught us at school.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Which reminds me, Back in the 1980s I did some military training with a unit whose depot was near to Redfern, the local Aboriginal slum. Every now and then they would riot and try to burn down the train station. One of our drinking songs was a version of the Wir Fliegen Gegen England
The flag flies high upon the masthead, we fight for the glory of the tribe, tribe, tribe.
No longer shall we tremble at the white mans military might might might.
So give to me you hand narwedga, your charcoal black hand Narwedga ...
For tonight we march against Redfern, Redfern, Redfern Railway Station,
Pass the bottle, pass the bottle, pass the bottle.
Probably wouldn’t be allowed now. :lol:

“The Block” as the slum was called has since been Sydneyfied:
In place of the dilapidated, ageing terrace houses, the AHC plans to build a 62-home development. The area will also be renamed The Pemulwuy Project, after a famous Aboriginal warrior.
So it seems they won the war.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Miranda against cuts to the chase:

“Not only must Justice be done; it must also be seen to be done.”

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

I hope she has proof.

Grenades can be dangerous when tossed around carelessly by drunks.

https://i.imgur.com/75O0D76.png

https://i.imgur.com/C0a3KWQ.png

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Brive1987 wrote: Which reminds me, Back in the 1980s I did some military training with a unit whose depot was near to Redfern, the local Aboriginal slum. Every now and then they would riot and try to burn down the train station. One of our drinking songs was a version of the Wir Fliegen Gegen England
The flag flies high upon the masthead, we fight for the glory of the tribe, tribe, tribe.
Probably wouldn’t be allowed now. : lol: :(
FTFY

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Which reminds me, Back in the 1980s I did some military training with a unit whose depot was near to Redfern, the local Aboriginal slum. Every now and then they would riot and try to burn down the train station. One of our drinking songs was a version of the Wir Fliegen Gegen England
Probably wouldn’t be allowed now. : lol: :(
FTFY
Don’t be sad. Military OR Messes are still no doubt vibrant places. Gen. Morrison wouldn’t have it any other way.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Come July, Mrs Brive is going to wonder how her husband spent $749 on a night out and came home with steam pouring from his red-raw penis.

free thoughtpolice

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: I hope she has proof.

Grenades can be dangerous when tossed around carelessly by drunks.

https://i.imgur.com/75O0D76.png

https://i.imgur.com/C0a3KWQ.png
She has journalism slander insurance I'm sure.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:48 pm
Miranda against cuts to the chase:

Which case do reporting restrictions apply to?

I have to say that on the face of it there may be justification for Robinson's sentence. Having said that, the way the state has gone after him in the past is corrupt and shameful. I admire his tenacity and his bravery. He puts himself in positions where he is legally entitled to be but in danger of violence from Muslim protestors or radical leftys. By doing that he is able to expose the fact that the state finds it more convenient to remove the potential victims than those who intimidate them with threats of violence. He obviously needs to take a bit more legal advice though. I'd cut him some slack though because he has obviously experienced an awful lot of frustration in his time. Bear in mind that his family have received a lot of threats and he has to witness a police service in action which spends more time protecting the feelings of the those who threaten his family than protecting his family.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Mrs Brive finds Stefan long winded and repetitive. Being South African born, she is supports all efforts to get the word out. Including Southerns.

The issue here is whether attendance will translate to being branded Nazi with material effect. I suspect influential parts of our wonderful liberal enlightened society would run up into the kick.
Where you can speak out loud
About your doubts and fears
And what's more no-one ever disappears
You never hear their standard issue kicking in your door
https://i1.wp.com/www.europeanfreedom.c ... 919%2C1079

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote: Miranda against cuts to the chase:

Have the goalposts moved from the 'ban' on reporting Robinson's arrest that the entire media is unaware of to the reporting restrictions on the trial which are standard in such cases?

Maybe the fine legal mind of Katy Hopkins can remind us of all those cases of alleged sex offences against children that didn't have reporting restrictions?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Here on the pit? Citation, please. You keep asserting that you're called that, but I can't recall that happening. Admittedly I've been snoozing through a bit, so enlighten me.
I couldn’t make my joke without the build up.

I did appreciate watching Kirb (pbuh) define ethnoism / ethnostate in purely negative racial terms, then some posts later accuse me of supporting an ethnostate (presumably so defined) then telling me he didn’t consider me a racist nazi.

Before hitting the repeat button.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vRqV8ikShzc/U ... ight+3.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Miranda against cuts to the chase:

Have the goalposts moved from the 'ban' on reporting Robinson's arrest that the entire media is unaware of to the reporting restrictions on the trial which are standard in such cases?

Maybe the fine legal mind of Katy Hopkins can remind us of all those cases of alleged sex offences against children that didn't have reporting restrictions?
Most people consider it important to not have the victim identified. Rather than having the whole exercise memory holed.
https://journlaw.com/2014/08/13/sexual- ... urnalists/

Obviously this UK case is tainted by the realisation that the police covered up the events for years and there is an apparent continuation of this approach in law - in outcome if not direct intent.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:37 pm
Mrs Brive finds Stefan long winded and repetitive. Being South African born, she is supports all efforts to get the word out. Including Southerns.

The issue here is whether attendance will translate to being branded Nazi with material effect. I suspect influential parts of our wonderful liberal enlightened society would run up into the kick.
https://i1.wp.com/www.europeanfreedom.c ... 919%2C1079
A current affairs show called Carte Blanche recently broadcast an interview with a gangster who claimed that Julius Malema, leader of the EFF, had tried to recruit him to a team being set up to commit farm attacks. Malema has been very active in calling for land expropriation without compensation and regularly stirs up anti-white sentiment. When asked about debt on buildings on expropriated land he said that only the land was being expropriated, not the buildings, so the debt would still be held by the evicted party under his plans. Fucking genius. What's his plan to bail out the banks when they collapse? Although the EFF is probably not going to win a majority, they could form a coalition with another party.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

DrokkIt wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:44 pm

URGH why can't they STOP BEING SUCH A BUNCH OF LYING MASS MEDIA SPREADING LIES ABOUT OUR BOY TOMMY WHO DONE NOTHING WRONG
Call me when it's on the BBC.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I get this dudes point.

But I don’t think it will end well. Somehow I don’t think the tree of liberty will be content with the blood of brexit. As for a new constitution under the current regime?

:lol: :bjarte:
I saw this myself yesterday as I watched the protest outside Downing Street over the rights of Britain’s own answer to Voldemort. I watched as supposedly “progressive” people walked by spewing bile in the direction of men and women who spoke not of “hate” but of the basic right to speak freely. And while the legalities of the case we can’t talk about have been debated back and forth, many are completely missing the point. It is not the crime, or the punishment that will lead to revolution. It is the positioning of the judiciary as beyond scrutiny that will erode the rule of law in the eyes of the people. But the arrival of Brexit presents us with a simple opportunity to fix all that.

For all the talk around Brexit on immigration and trade the one aspect people seem to be ignoring is the freedom to rewrite our laws that it would present us with. A giant reset button that will allow us to define our national identity through a set of laws that are ours and ours alone. A new constitution that reflects the will of the people, not the whims of our rulers. It should take into account the views of all those who call themselves British (I am well aware that this will not be a simple process). But it will only work if we can get all parts of the country talking honestly and openly without fear of legal consequences. We all want to be heard, but so few of us are willing to listen these days. Solve that and Britain will have a bright future, ignore it and violence is inevitable.
http://newmediacentral.net/a-new-england/

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote:

My anthem :D

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I first attended a big, American state university in '89-'90, right on the precipice of the collapse of the USSR.

I took an 'Introduction to Marxism' class, in which The Frankfurt School (aka Cultural Marxism) was taught as a school of Marxism.

Marx's Theory of Alienation claims that workers are 'alienated' from the profits of their labor, from the products they create, and the workers also experience Alienation Of Self-- due to their life-choices & sexuality & social-status & everything-else being repressed by the arrangements of capitalism. Wikipedia does a good job of summarizing all side-effects Marx complained about... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marx%27s_ ... alienation

A year later-- '90-'91-- I re-located to Columbia University (where the Frankfurt School founders had gathered during World War 2.) When I was there, post-modernism was the trendy philosophy to brandish. Judith Butler's post-modern feminism was trendy trendy.

So, when Jordan Peterson-- or other anti-SJWs-- raises alarums about Cultural Marxism & Post-Modernism in academia-- I don't need to be sold on it. I was there & saw it becoming dominant, firsthand.

Here's a discussion of the subject by serious political observers, coming from a different vantage-point than Peterson, or me...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Just finished my 1,969 piece Lego Saturn V model. Took me around 4.5 hours and three beers. Lots of fun.
Img_1612.jpg
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 136 times
Now I have to feed the cats, then tomorrow doing some slash and hack on the salal and rugosa on the bluff - about four hours, I reckon, to clear all the paths to the edge of the bluff. Then Tuesday, it's clean out and tidy up the carhole.

Mrs L is having a holiday in Cornwall with a bunch o' Poldark fans.

Also, there was this magnificent bastard in our tree this afternoon - the arrow points to his mate: you can just see the white of the head.
Img_6016.jpg
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 138 times