There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

But Jesus Christ, Kirb -- get yourself an editor.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote: A couple of my favorite podcasts-This American Life, and Radiolab-have been on a pity the migrants kick lately. I do pity the migrants, but I also don't disdain national borders and I don't think people who live on the border who don't want to be inundated with border crossers are villains, which is how they're often portrayed.
Dude, you listen to NPR -- what did ya expect?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Next you'll be complaining that the articles in New Yorker are long-winded and pretentious.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'm like the bump stock of commenting right now huh

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: But Jesus Christ, Kirb -- get yourself an editor.
IF I'm ever going to do this, getting a decent editor would be a priority. I'm not as terrible with spelling, grammar, syntax and punctuation as I am here when I actually have time to review what I've written, but I'm still not a native speaker of English, so I imagine that there's a lot that desperately needs editing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I find it absurd how right I am about so many things.
I find it absurd how right you are too.

(You left yourself open to that).
Oh Golden One - that was the joke.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: I've just watched the first episode of Netflix's 'Lost in Space' I can't say it's captured me yet. Very annoying characters so far so it's not looking promising.
► Show Spoiler
Saw the previews and was wondering if there are any adult males in it because you didn't see any in the previews.
I just looked at a preview. The tone seems serious. The Robinsons actually look distressed about being lost. It looks like each family member has substantial screen time.

The original series quickly settled into being The Will and Dr Smith Comedy Hour after the first few episodes.

If the only continuity is the name, what's the point? Bring on the space hippies!
Lost in Space update. 2nd ep. in ... Mr Robinson is a former US marine tough guy but sensitive type and is somewhat dominated by his 'estranged' scientist wife who is .. of course, you've guessed it, a feminist, and a particularly annoying one at that. They have 3 kids, 2 teenage girls and an 11yo boy. The older girl is black from Mrs. Robinson's ex. Mr Smith is Mrs. Smith. and the robot is some kind of synthetic robocop alien thing.
The acting could be better (esp. from Mrs Smith) the script is boring with way too many flash backs to before they left earth. The CGI scenery looks ok and they've obviously had a fair budget, unless things pick up in the next few episodes I'm sure sure I'll stay with it.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

*Not sure I meant. :oops:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Just in case any Pitters are unaware, this might be worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGdPcC0zBIQ

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Kirbmarc wrote: Although jokes aside I think that it would take me a lot of time to write a coherent book, with references, footnotes, actual research to make sure I don't get things wrong (because hey, since I'm not Dick Carrier I don't think I'm omniscient), etc.. I write my posts on the fly, sometimes even while I'm doing something else, and mostly on the bus or after work. They're full of minor mistakes in grammar and syntax, and sometimes I over-simplify stuff, but that's OK in a forum.

A book is something more serious. Plus, I'm not sure if it can be published anonymously. I'm not exactly ready to put my real name on the cover, for a long series of issues.
What you need is a renegade publisher.

I can think of one right now Castalia House run by Vox Day (Link is to InfoGalactic which is apparently an alternative to Wikipedia. See RationalWiki entry on InfoGalactic here).

If anyone would be prepared to publish you anonymously I suspect it would be this guy. He is the author of SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police (The Laws of Social Justice Book 1) Kindle Edition. His blog is here .

The book I linked to above is only 236 pages. It is part one of a two part series The Laws of Social Justice (2 Book Series)

Send him and email. Include links to some of your posts which would be representative of the contents. Ask some questions. What is the worst that could happen?

I encourage you to do this. Bonus points, I believe some people we know would have an aneurysm.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:40 pm
Barbie's Boyfriend wrote: Hey Mucus Gold ( bet you didn't think I knew what AU meant, huh ? You think Comstink knows? Prolly not, but he almost certainly knows that chemical abbreviation for Meth !!!), did you see the article posted here a couple of weeks back that mentioned the Pyt ? Specifically, the comments from two chicks that said they no longer visit the Pyt because of that, and I'm paraphrasing here "Stupid Hillbilly Redneck", wait for it, WAIT FOR IT... COMSTINK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, I saw it, but didn't mention it. So much for me always bringing up the past. But several other Pitters mentioned it. Now go back and find it, and bitch about all of those Pitters. Oh, wait...
I guess this is adressed to me. Yes 'Au' is the chemical symbol for gold - but my 'nym comes from Marcus Aurelius (which will be news to no one). I've got no idea what Com thinks of it one way or the other - and I can't really be bothered to ask. If you or anyone else has a problem with him then you can still reach him on twitter - or not - take your choice.

Yeah - I recall that link to reddit - there were a couple of ex-pyters there mentioning that the didn't like Com and so don't post here anymore - Each to their own I suppose - sometimes I just can't work up the rightious indignation. And I doubt I'll be able to set everything right with the world. So no bitching required.

I don't think I've really said much to raise your ire - but if you think differently that's on you.
Anyone have the Reddit link handy?

Also, the way I dealt with the Com troll was to put him on ignore and skip over any post that quoted him. Simple. Yes?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Although jokes aside I think that it would take me a lot of time to write a coherent book, with references, footnotes, actual research to make sure I don't get things wrong (because hey, since I'm not Dick Carrier I don't think I'm omniscient), etc.. I write my posts on the fly, sometimes even while I'm doing something else, and mostly on the bus or after work. They're full of minor mistakes in grammar and syntax, and sometimes I over-simplify stuff, but that's OK in a forum.

A book is something more serious. Plus, I'm not sure if it can be published anonymously. I'm not exactly ready to put my real name on the cover, for a long series of issues.

I can think of one right now Castalia House run by Vox Day (Link is to InfoGalactic which is apparently an alternative to Wikipedia. See RationalWiki entry on InfoGalactic here).

If anyone would be prepared to publish you anonymously I suspect it would be this guy. He is the author of SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police (The Laws of Social Justice Book 1) Kindle Edition. His blog is here .

The book I linked to above is only 236 pages. It is part one of a two part series The Laws of Social Justice (2 Book Series)

Send him and email. Include links to some of your posts which would be representative of the contents. Ask some questions. What is the worst that could happen?

I encourage you to do this. Bonus points, I believe some people we know would have an aneurysm.
You can publish anonymously on paper on lulu.com and createspace.com (==Amazon), or digitally on amazon.com using KDP. I can help with any of this.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Don’t be a baby. It’s all in the marketing.

People never remember what you said, they remember what you wear on the cover how you presented it.

You gonna be beaten by someone with man-cunt?

Yanbu

Post by Yanbu »

Ngcdr 30thhj

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Jesus Christ, I'll be surprised if this doesn't cause a tsunami of outrage/butthurt!

http://register-her.net/home

Must admit, I have zero sympathy for false-accusers and think much, much harsher punishment is warranted.

Note: it's currently being tweeted by Paul Elam (of AVFM infamy) so outrage in 3...2...1... :P

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Yanbu wrote: Ngcdr 30thhj
If you really loved me, you'd swallow that...

Guest_1413c957

Post by Guest_1413c957 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:10 pm
Jesus Christ, I'll be surprised if this doesn't cause a tsunami of outrage/butthurt!

http://register-her.net/home

Must admit, I have zero sympathy for false-accusers and think much, much harsher punishment is warranted.

Note: it's currently being tweeted by Paul Elam (of AVFM infamy) so outrage in 3...2...1... :P
Has he resurrected it? He first did this in 2011

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Paul_Elam ... er-Her.com
Register-Her.com
In 2011, Elam established the site Register-Her.com,
This was early in Elam's campaign to be an obnoxious asshole to gain attention, but he was in fact such an asshole and his actions so outrageous that any legit point he would make would clearly, easily, trivially be ignored by his bullshit.

So MRAs went from having a reputation as jerks with a point to being social lepers.

Good jorb Paul, good jorb!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This Starfucks thing is why I am beginning to despise the liberal centre left. I reallly think it is their gateway thinking that leaves you exposed to really crazy bullshit.

Like cray-cray Muslims, it doesn’t take many to bring down the house of cards. And those more aligned to the centre are generally too apathetic or conflicted to stand for something. It’s not till you cross the right of centre that common-sense returns.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I don't think that people should call themselves Left or Right without first going through the discomfort of education so that they can describe where Burke and Hare disagreed politically. Or even Paine.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Left and right have obviously morphed from economic based ideo-labels to SJW aligned monikers.

The transition is:

crazy-dangerous>plain-dangerous>naive-pain>indifferent-enabler|Indifferent-unhappy>woke>angry-bigot>crazy-irrelevant

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Guest_1413c957 wrote: Has he resurrected it? He first did this in 2011
I know, right? It's [insert current year] for fuck sake!
Guest_1413c957 wrote: This was early in Elam's campaign to be an obnoxious asshole to gain attention, but he was in fact such an asshole and his actions so outrageous that any legit point he would make would clearly, easily, trivially be ignored by his bullshit.
I couldn't agree more! The more obnoxious a person is, the less valid or note-worthy it makes their points/claims. Also, Hitler.
Guest_1413c957 wrote: So MRAs went from having a reputation as jerks with a point to being social lepers.
And I'm sure their collective anguish sustains you.
Guest_1413c957 wrote: Good jorb Paul, good jorb!
Haha! I'm in tears here...my fuckin' fedora is all soggy!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/30/da ... a7c0ce.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Other examples of wives with a purpose:

http://cyd.ro/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/sclave.png

feathers

Post by feathers »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:21 pm

But Vox Day has been driven over by a herd of rabid windmills on their way to the asylum.You couldn't be taken less seriously than when publishing with something called Clownshoe Vanity Press. You'll end up in the empty, forgotten, flea-infested corner of Amazon just like

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Amohpmyl wrote: You can publish anonymously on paper on lulu.com and createspace.com (==Amazon), or digitally on amazon.com using KDP. I can help with any of this.
I'll give it a thought. Thanks.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Bhurzum wrote:
https://swapichou.files.wordpress.com/2 ... o1_500.jpg

There. Fixed that for you Zinnia.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

feathers wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

But Vox Day has been driven over by a herd of rabid windmills on their way to the asylum.You couldn't be taken less seriously than when publishing with something called Clownshoe Vanity Press. You'll end up in the empty, forgotten, flea-infested corner of Amazon just like
Yeah, I'm not associating myself with the guy who thinks that the pilot who crashed a plane into the Alps did it because of feminism. Vox is a lolcow.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

feathers wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

I did a search on Clownshoe Vanity Press and the very first hit was Amazon.com: vanity press: Books

I suspect you are taking the piss?

Please expand a little more. Remember I am a bit of an aspie and right now I am unable to discern intentions etc. etc. etc.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
feathers wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

Yeah, I'm not associating myself with the guy who thinks that the pilot who crashed a plane into the Alps did it because of feminism. Vox is a lolcow.
Really? Link please. I am intrigued.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
feathers wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

Really? Link please. I am intrigued.
Straight to the source:
Why he did it, no one knows yet, but it won't surprise me to learn that Lubritch was a deeply angry and embittered Omega male. There is a reason Omegas frighten women merely by existing; they are capable of terrible and merciless acts of self-destruction. You can see Lubritch is a small and prematurely balding young man, possibly somewhat overweight, his occupation indicates that he was more intelligent than the norm, and the uncertain smile he has on his face tends to indicate low socio-sexual rank.

Now, obviously no one else was responsible for Lubritch's actions if it indeed was Omega rage at work. He alone bears the blame. But it is somewhat haunting to think about how many lives might be saved each year if the sluts of the world were just a little less picky and a little more equitable in their distribution of blowjobs.

As a 28 year-old airline pilot, Lubritch would likely have been married in a more traditionally structured society. It's not impossible that the Germanwings deaths represent more of the indirect costs of feminism..
"Lubritch" (actually spelled Lubitz) had a long-time girlfriend he was planning to get married to. He was simply nuts, and his girlfriend has noticed that he was becoming crazi(er).

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:40 am
I thought Hitler had already gone half way to removing his (her?) genitals. Shows a great commitment to the trans-cause.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

OK,

Found his "Alpha Game" blog and did a search on the site

Code: Select all

alps plane crash site:http://alphagameplan.blogspot.ca/
And found this post titled Omega Rage?
The above is the portrait of 28 year-old Andreas Lubritch, who appears to have deliberately murdered all of the passengers of the flight he was co-piloting.

"the 28-year-old German co-pilot (who was alive to the end) refused to re-open the door and began an "intentional", "controlled", and "steady" descent as he "seems to have sought to destroy the plane.""

Why he did it, no one knows yet, but it won't surprise me to learn that Lubritch was a deeply angry and embittered Omega male. There is a reason Omegas frighten women merely by existing; they are capable of terrible and merciless acts of self-destruction. You can see Lubritch is a small and prematurely balding young man, possibly somewhat overweight, his occupation indicates that he was more intelligent than the norm, and the uncertain smile he has on his face tends to indicate low socio-sexual rank.

Now, obviously no one else was responsible for Lubritch's actions if it indeed was Omega rage at work. He alone bears the blame. But it is somewhat haunting to think about how many lives might be saved each year if the sluts of the world were just a little less picky and a little more equitable in their distribution of blowjobs.

As a 28 year-old airline pilot, Lubritch would likely have been married in a more traditionally structured society. It's not impossible that the Germanwings deaths represent more of the indirect costs of feminism.
Is this what you guys were alluding to?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote: OK,

The above is the portrait of 28 year-old Andreas Lubritch, who appears to have deliberately murdered all of the passengers of the flight he was co-piloting.

"the 28-year-old German co-pilot (who was alive to the end) refused to re-open the door and began an "intentional", "controlled", and "steady" descent as he "seems to have sought to destroy the plane.""

As a 28 year-old airline pilot, Lubritch would likely have been married in a more traditionally structured society. It's not impossible that the Germanwings deaths represent more of the indirect costs of feminism.
Yes, I've posted it above. It's very stupid, to the level of Futrelle arguing that the person who sent a threat to Anita Sarkeesian "might as well be a fan of Thunderfoot" because they both referred to feminism as "poison". It's tabloid-level garbage speculations.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Left and right have obviously morphed from economic based ideo-labels to SJW aligned monikers.

The transition is:

crazy-dangerous>plain-dangerous>naive-pain>indifferent-enabler|Indifferent-unhappy>woke>angry-bigot>crazy-irrelevant
I think if you looked hard enough you would still find plenty of conservatives whose main point of difference with the left is economic rather than tribal.

Many of them would even invoke Milton Friedman or Adam Smith.

And on a side note - back in Smith's time - it was possible for Edinburgh medical students to cover part of their tuition by providing cadavers. So can infer where he stood on the economics of body-snatching.

feathers

Post by feathers »

SM1957 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:12 am
I thought Hitler had already gone half way to removing his (her?) genitals. Shows a great commitment to the trans-cause.
He was well on his way going Transcaucasian.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: OK,

Yes, I've posted it above. It's very stupid, to the level of Futrelle arguing that the person who sent a threat to Anita Sarkeesian "might as well be a fan of Thunderfoot" because they both referred to feminism as "poison". It's tabloid-level garbage speculations.
Yep I noticed I got :nin:

My bad for asking for a link and then not waiting for it but hunting the story down myself.

Honestly though,

This is not the first time it has been brought to my attention that my filters are set wider than most people. Thanks for bringing this to my attention though. Much appreciated.

I am going to put his Alpha Game blog in my RSS feed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Seems to be a topic of interest.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm
Just in case any Pitters are unaware, this might be worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGdPcC0zBIQ

Watched this yesterday. It's decent and interesting, but nothing new from Nawaz - although perhaps Rogan's crowd will be new to him.

I've read his book 'Radical' and found it pretty decent, certainly deals with how fundamentalist islamism develops in subsequent generations of immigrants where their parents don't have these tendencies.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

DrokkIt wrote: Watched this yesterday. It's decent and interesting, but nothing new from Nawaz - although perhaps Rogan's crowd will be new to him.

I've read his book 'Radical' and found it pretty decent, certainly deals with how fundamentalist islamism develops in subsequent generations of immigrants where their parents don't have these tendencies.
I don't always agree with Nawaz and he and Tommy Robinson have a few 'honesty' issues with each other that he (Nawaz) refuses to get drawn into but he's absolutely on the money in what he was saying in the last few minutes about Al-Qaeda and them not going away. I fear many in the west, both politically and in the media are all too quick to just brush ISIS/Al-Qaeda under the carpet sing la la la and hope it all goes away.
Assad most probably isn't a very nice chap but I would rather deal with him than what would come next if he was deposed. Western politicians never seem to learn from their mistakes when it comes to the arab/muslim world.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

shoutinghorse wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: Watched this yesterday. It's decent and interesting, but nothing new from Nawaz - although perhaps Rogan's crowd will be new to him.

I don't always agree with Nawaz and he and Tommy Robinson have a few 'honesty' issues with each other that he (Nawaz) refuses to get drawn into but he's absolutely on the money in what he was saying in the last few minutes about Al-Qaeda and them not going away. I fear many in the west, both politically and in the media are all too quick to just brush ISIS/Al-Qaeda under the carpet sing la la la and hope it all goes away.
Assad most probably isn't a very nice chap but I would rather deal with him than what would come next if he was deposed. Western politicians never seem to learn from their mistakes when it comes to the arab/muslim world.
Fully agree with you here.

I also don't find myself in total alignment with Nawaz's views - for example he is on a hiding to nothing with the basic project of reforming religion. However I do think he is the kind of person "we" need to be included. None of us like it, but the reason (or one of the reasons) the west is weak to islam is down to general 'culture war' issues. In that regard part of the response to islam needs to be cultural, and ultimately a lot of that battle is fought on identity grounds. Thus having someone with a muslim identity is useful even if you think the definitive factor of said identity to be on shaky ground.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

katamari Damassi wrote: A couple of my favorite podcasts-This American Life, and Radiolab-have been on a pity the migrants kick lately. I do pity the migrants, but I also don't disdain national borders and I don't think people who live on the border who don't want to be inundated with border crossers are villains, which is how they're often portrayed.
I haven't been surprised by NPR shows tugging on heart-strings WRT poor migrants and the plight of everyday Syrians. But I have been surprised and annoyed by the number of my intelligent friends who have fallen for it. The one thing that we all (as in: this group of friends) agreed on during both Bush and Obama was that the rule of law was being systematically eroded. It doesn't matter how good are your reasons ... if it currently isn't legal, then you can't do it unless and until you get the law changed. But now many of them are making suggestions that are patently unlawful and, when I remind them of this (and our previous discussions), I'm told that I'm a racist Trump supporter (when I say something about migrants) or a racist isolationist (when I say something about bombing Syria).

I need to stop hanging out with WOGs, WOPs, towel-heads, beaners, and niggers.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

AndrewV69 wrote: Snip

Please expand a little more. Remember I am a bit of an aspie and right now I am unable to discern intentions etc. etc. etc.
Aspie and Asperger's as medical terms are on the outs right now. Because, of course, Nazis.
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ssion=true
Everything's coming up Nazis.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Asperger's syndrome as a diagnosis was officially killed off with the introduction of DSM-5 in 2013, along with PDD-NOS and a few other autism related terms. Given the partisanship between those who liked Asperger's view of the condition versus those who preferred Kanner's, I wouldn't write Asperger off entirely. People have published strange things for all sorts of reasons that later turned out to be self-serving. There's an excellent history of the rivalry between the two camps* in Neurotribes, which is a book I'd recommend to anyone wanting to know more about the subject in general.

*A kampf between camps? Sorry.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Watched episode 1 and 2 of Lost in Space.

There’s something I can’t put my finger on, but Judy wasn’t how I remembered her.

I did appreciate the mom cucking the Delta Force husband.

And I’m glad Penny knew where her pasty skin and red hair placed her in the pecking order.

I was also glad that Will displayed all the gender traits of Tinky Winky.

And that Doctor Smith’s penis had fallen off. Very cutting edge.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Watched episode 1 and 2 of Lost in Space.

There’s something I can’t put my finger on, but Judy wasn’t how I remembered her.

And I’m glad Penny knew where her pasty skin and red hair placed her in the pecking order.

I guess I'm going to have to break down and watch this. But if Dr. Smith isn't letching on William, I'm going to be majorly disappointed.

"Oh William, Williiiiaaaaammmm..."

John D

Post by John D »

Hunt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Watched episode 1 and 2 of Lost in Space.

I guess I'm going to have to break down and watch this. But if Dr. Smith isn't letching on William, I'm going to be majorly disappointed.

"Oh William, Williiiiaaaaammmm..."
Let me know when they do this again. I will watch this episode for old times sake.
Penny-Robinson-Lost-in-Space.jpg
(77.07 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Kirbmarc wrote: Yes, I've posted it above. It's very stupid, to the level of Futrelle arguing that the person who sent a threat to Anita Sarkeesian "might as well be a fan of Thunderfoot" because they both referred to feminism as "poison". It's tabloid-level garbage speculations.
Futrelle! Blimey O'Riley, that's a name I haven't heard in a while. *checks Futrelle's twitter* - oh, he's still at it. Time was, you'd see Futrelle's name all over the place, in relation to his lone heroic quest to bring down the MRM. Now he seems to have become even more a nonentity than Peez - just another WOMON RESPECTOR in the eddying twitter sea of WOMON RESPECTORS. The fact that I nicknamed him David Futile turned out to be pretty apt.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote: Other examples of wives with a purpose:

The second one in line is really sexy. 8/10

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote: Other examples of wives with a purpose:

The second one in line is really sexy. 8/10

feathers

Post by feathers »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:53 am
I did a search on Clownshoe Vanity Press and the very first hit was Amazon.com: vanity press: Books

Quite.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirb, you could go with Pitchstone Press, the preferred semi-vanity press for such Atheist luminaries as Karen Stollznow, Dan Arel, Greta Christina, David ‘Moslem Vikings’ McAfee, Aron Ra, and the illustrious Dr. Richard Carrier, Ph.D.

You could also talk to Hemant Mehta, who just started his own press. The first offering was about the intersection of Atheist activism and QUILTBAG activism, but I'm sure Hemant's planning on expanding to other topics -- like the intersection of Atheist activism with BLM, feminism, MoveOn, etc.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

19yr old woman fined £585 ordered to wear an electronic tag and given an eight week 12hr night time curfew for typing the word 'Nigga' on instagram .. This in my country now. :(

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... s-14543694

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I had a raccoon tear through a fly screen to get at the cat's food. Fortunately it left through the same hole rather then exploring the house. I'm glad to say the only time one of us met a bear face to face in the garden there were no casualties.

windy

Post by windy »

Kirbmarc wrote: This is a pretty good video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuPgzBnoSpI
Sorry, but the game is up. The SPLC is on to you civic nationalist types and the way you've been laying pipes for the alt-right all along.
Though both the alt-lite and alt-right reject “establishment” conservatism, the former claims to adhere to civic nationalism — a poorly defined catch-all term for those who embrace nativism but shy away from more radical racist rhetoric — while the latter is explicitly white nationalist.
But at least you're in good company:
The “skeptics” movement — whose adherents claim to challenge beliefs both scientific and spiritual by questioning the evidence and reasoning that underpin them — has also helped channel people into the alt-right by way of “human biodiversity.” Sam Harris has been one of the movement’s most public faces, and four posters on the TRS thread note his influence.
:lol:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics ... index.html

Wow. The Democrats fear Mueller is about to be fired so they do this (+/- info from Mueller's investigation to inform their case)?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

windy wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: This is a pretty good video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuPgzBnoSpI
Sorry, but the game is up. The SPLC is on to you civic nationalist types and the way you've been laying pipes for the alt-right all along.
Though both the alt-lite and alt-right reject “establishment” conservatism, the former claims to adhere to civic nationalism — a poorly defined catch-all term for those who embrace nativism but shy away from more radical racist rhetoric — while the latter is explicitly white nationalist.
But at least you're in good company:
The “skeptics” movement — whose adherents claim to challenge beliefs both scientific and spiritual by questioning the evidence and reasoning that underpin them — has also helped channel people into the alt-right by way of “human biodiversity.” Sam Harris has been one of the movement’s most public faces, and four posters on the TRS thread note his influence.
:lol:
The thing is, I'm not even to the right. If I were American I'd have likely voted for Bernie Sanders. But then again the SPLC also classified Maajid Nawaz as an anti-muslim extremist, so they're not really that reliable.

John D

Post by John D »

screwtape wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics ... index.html

Wow. The Democrats fear Mueller is about to be fired so they do this (+/- info from Mueller's investigation to inform their case)?
I disagree with your analysis. I think that the Dems will be given a gift if Mueller is fired. They would love this because it would be seen as "proof" that Trump is obstructing justice. Trump will not fire Mueller... he will just keep chanting "witch hunt". The Dems are frustrated that even stuff like the Stormy Daniels story doesn't really hurt Trump.

I think the Dems fear that Mueller will not find anything on Trump. Most Americans think the Russia thing is a "witch hunt" as Trump claims. The Dems want their own lawsuit so they can drag out the accusation into the November election. The lawsuit will help the Dems find more "smoke".... and... as they keep saying... "where there is smoke there is fire". Just more chatter to try to convince Dems to go to the poles in November, even though the Dems have a shit platform and shit ideas.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

John D wrote: I think the Dems fear that Mueller will not find anything on Trump. Most Americans think the Russia thing is a "witch hunt" as Trump claims. The Dems want their own lawsuit so they can drag out the accusation into the November election.(
What public polling are you looking at?