There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Shatterface

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Shatterface »

Feminist advice that women should NOT avoid danger...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote: Is London getting like Chicago where black people are killing black people and the white folks are to blame because of institutionalised racism?
I was listening to LBC the other day when this female 'community leader' type rang in to blame all the violence and murders on the gentrification of black areas of London, the usual excuses of "yoof can't get no work cos they is black innit". .. After the Brixton riots of the early 80's I remember listening to radio phone ins and hearing the same 'community leader' types bemoaning that "black yoof can't get no jobs innit" because no one was prepared to invest in these communities creating jobs and making them better places to live.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote:
SM1957 wrote: Is London getting like Chicago where black people are killing black people and the white folks are to blame because of institutionalised racism?
I was listening to LBC the other day when this female 'community leader' type rang in to blame all the violence and murders on the gentrification of black areas of London, the usual excuses of "yoof can't get no work cos they is black innit". .. After the Brixton riots of the early 80's I remember listening to radio phone ins and hearing the same 'community leader' types bemoaning that "black yoof can't get no jobs innit" because no one was prepared to invest in these communities creating jobs and making them better places to live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvG3is7Bm1w

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: She does have a kind of Nina Hagen thing going on.

It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQc__HJeNrs

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Several dead, pedestrian only area (cafe culture), perp or perps killed themselves .. (Sky News)

I guess those concrete bollard weren't due til next week. :think:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Looks like the truck of peace may be back...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

If I was going to buy a good AR-15 that doesn't need to look silly or "tactical", where is a good place to start?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Amohpmyl wrote: If I was going to buy a good AR-15 that doesn't need to look silly or "tactical", where is a good place to start?
Google shopping?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Amohpmyl wrote: If I was going to buy a good AR-15 that doesn't need to look silly or "tactical", where is a good place to start?
I don't know where you live, but I would look for some different gun stores in your area and ask them what they carry as far as AR-15s go and what your price range is. Also it would be good to go in knowing some things about the platform, because my experience with gun store dudes is that they get snotty and assholish if you seem like too much of a n00b. That might just be a southern Michigan thing, though. Here are a couple vids for you about the platform from a trustworthy redneck who knows an absurd amount about guns:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Shatterface wrote: The guys race aside - and I have no idea if the woman could tell he was black from a silhouette - she acted in a way most of us would think was sensible in avoiding a potentially dangerous situation.

This is actually contrary to feminist advice that women should avoid danger ('blaming the victim') and instead mothers should teach men not to rape.

I hope the guy is charged because while his presence in the alleyway was not menacing behaviour his subsequent actions were
The thing that baffles me is just how stupid the guy was. Even supposing that the woman was a card-carrying member of the KKK, what was he trying to prove by deliberately scaring her? Hell, if the woman HAD been a racist, he would have given her fodder for her racist attitudes.

"You think black people are scary? Well, then I'm going to scare you, and film myself doing it! That'll show racist people how dumb they are in assuming that I, as a black person, am scary and threatening!"

feathers

Post by feathers »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:31 pm
She does have a kind of Nina Hagen thing going on.

https:\//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oiscau0zJKc
Except that the Hagen bloody well knows how to use her voice. Pity she's in the Lord these days.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

From the article Shatterface posted:
But, too often, only the oppression individuals face is visible to them, making them blind to everything else. In the same way white women are often well aware of gender inequality, but often require convincing when it comes to racism, black men can be similarly clued up re racism, yet just as flippant when it comes to the realities of being a woman today. In this Twitter user’s eyes, there was only one victim – him. This was about him being black, not it being pitch black. It was about race, not him being a 6ft stranger. Sexism ceased to exist, as did his own male privilege, which he utilised to terrorise a woman making her way home.
I can't get a handle on this intersectionality bullshit. It's almost as if they are making it up as they go along.
I thought a black male couldn't be privileged and I've never heard them ever been called sexist. I thought that their victimization from colonialism, slavery and white supremacy made them innocent by default of those sins. Does this mean that Anita Snarki or some other fembot can start making videos telling rappers to stop calling women bitches and hoes and black people niggers.
White women can be aware of how they can be disadvantaged by their gender but can be blind to their own racism, but not blind to the possibility that not every white male lives a totally privileged life. :think:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: From the article Shatterface posted:
But, too often, only the oppression individuals face is visible to them, making them blind to everything else. In the same way white women are often well aware of gender inequality, but often require convincing when it comes to racism, black men can be similarly clued up re racism, yet just as flippant when it comes to the realities of being a woman today. In this Twitter user’s eyes, there was only one victim – him. This was about him being black, not it being pitch black. It was about race, not him being a 6ft stranger. Sexism ceased to exist, as did his own male privilege, which he utilised to terrorise a woman making her way home.
I can't get a handle on this intersectionality bullshit. It's almost as if they are making it up as they go along.
I thought a black male couldn't be privileged and I've never heard them ever been called sexist. I thought that their victimization from colonialism, slavery and white supremacy made them innocent by default of those sins. Does this mean that Anita Snarki or some other fembot can start making videos telling rappers to stop calling women bitches and hoes and black people niggers.
White women can be aware of how they can be disadvantaged by their gender but can be blind to their own racism, but not blind to the possibility that not every white male lives a totally privileged life. :think:
Intersectionality was SUPPOSED to be about pointing out how people aren't divided perfectly between "oppressed" and "oppressors". But in practice it's become a pecking order for who's the most oppressed of them all. In the end it was inevitable, because the biggest flaw of the SocJus is that it's about group averages, not about individual rights.

It's time to ditch the entire system and go back to the basics, to go back to principles, equal rules, and standards beyond identity. Every system entirely based on group average, generalizations, and identity ultimately becomes deeply unfair to a lot of individuals.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Nuclear level hot take: Fraternities are just like gangs.
Yeah, beer pong and drunken games where people might touch boobs and asses and have drunken sex are EXACTLY the same as gunning down informants or killing a bus full of people. No difference, they surely deserve the same policies, and are equally dangerous. :bjarte:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hell, why do people in the US left worry about white supremacist street fighters, when there are so many fraternities on campus which are JUST AS BAD?

Why worry about militia fanatics when you can shut down parties? Why bother with active shooters when you can crush beer pong? :bjarte:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I have to say that I never expected anything on this level of stupidity to be published in The Atlantic. "Fraternities are just as bad as gangs" is an argument I could see being supported by Everyday Feminism or the Atheism Plus forum.

free thoughtpolice

Presumably the Secular Social Justice forum is happening as we speak-an event of true diversity (no honkies get to talk). For some reason the live stream isn't broadcasting.
https://www.youtube.com/c/humanistvision/live
I blame colonialism.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

[tweet][/tweet]
Canadians, is this true? Doesn't this put our repetitious robot at risk?

free thoughtpolice

Kirbmarc wrote: I have to say that I never expected anything on this level of stupidity to be published in The Atlantic. "Fraternities are just as bad as gangs" is an argument I could see being supported by Everyday Feminism or the Atheism Plus forum.
That is surprising seeing that in the Atlantic. I didn't think they published pomo propaganda.

CaptainFluffyBunny

If you're willing to go a bit south, Sportco and Cabela's both have a good selection at a good price. Old_Ones is right about the snobbishness of many gun dealers, even when it is entirely unwarranted on their part. You can actually order it online and pick it up at a participating FFL gun dealer. Slight fee, but you avoid a lot of the hassle of shopping and some shockingly bad advice from clerks who mistake opinions and YouTube nonsense for facts.
https://www.cheaperthandirt.com
https://www.gunbroker.com
I would consider getting your concealed carry permit as well, as their are rumors it is going to get much more expensive. Just go down to your local police for background and fingerprints in Washington state.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:14 pm
Kirbmarc wrote: I have to say that I never expected anything on this level of stupidity to be published in The Atlantic. "Fraternities are just as bad as gangs" is an argument I could see being supported by Everyday Feminism or the Atheism Plus forum.
That is surprising seeing that in the Atlantic. I didn't think they published pomo propaganda.
Yes, it's disappointing. The Atlantic usually has much higher standards than this crap.

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
I don't understand how this law can hold up against the charter of rights and freedoms. I don't know whether this law has been tested against it, or whether there has been anyone charged under it yet.
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom
of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.
It would seem that 2(b) is pretty similar to Merkin freedom of speech and it should override the law that Petersen tweeted. Also, IIRC one of these laws was passed in Ontario and doesn't apply to the rest of Canada.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Speaking of the Atlantic - has anyone been following the Kevin Williamson story?

From what I can tell he was fired for having previously talked about abortion in a manner that his employers at the Atlantic did not find couth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 65b7116e3f

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

That's our hate speech law. We seem to be stuck with it. I should hope our own dear bot is fully aware of the risks he runs.
In related news: our federal Liberals are in full-on SJW mode. They have made it a requirement that if an organisation applies for government funds to help pay for summer student positions, they must tick a box saying their organisation has the "core value" of supporting human rights as described in the Canadian Charter of Human Rights, including reproductive rights and access to abortion. This has not gone down well with many groups, especially those religious organisations that don't feel too good about abortion. The funny thing is that abortion is not a right mentioned in the Charter (Canada has NO law pertaining to abortion since the Supreme Court struck down the last one, and no Prime Minister since poor Kim Campbell has even dared to try to make one), yet freedom of religion is definitely mentioned in the Charter. Our dear government appears to be twisting arms to get people to go along with a human right we don't accord our population in law, whilst denying them one that is quite certainly enshrined in law. As an atheist and an ex-abortionist, this shouldn't bother me, but it does. The federal government is saying that whilst we have no law on the subject, you must agree with our position in order to receive equal treatment under our law, and you won't receive it unless you say you have no opinion of your own. How can that even begin to be described as a respectable way to run a country?
Trudeau has lost my vote. Wish there was someone I liked who I could vote for!

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote: Speaking of the Atlantic - has anyone been following the Kevin Williamson story?

From what I can tell he was fired for having previously talked about abortion in a manner that his employers at the Atlantic did not find couth.

Yeah, he said a stupid-ass thing about hanging women who had abortions, IIRC. Dumb, but not any more stupid than comparing frats to gangs. Both extremes are blinded to their own extremism and say abominable shit that any sane person would recognize as being detrimental to their long-term career.

free thoughtpolice

Screwtape wrote:
If you're a fan of a Sikh homeland (West Khalistan) established in Canada there is always this guy, only he is even more SJW friendly then Trudeau Jr.
singh.PNG
(826.8 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

Canada's hate speech laws seem awfully dangerously capricious to me. The fine job of deciding what is promoting hate and what is not looks too much like the catholic church deciding what is heresy. I'm surprised there isn't more vocal pushback, especially as FTP points out that it seems to be directly in contradiction of your charter of rights.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Canada's hate speech laws seem awfully dangerously capricious to me. The fine job of deciding what is promoting hate and what is not looks too much like the catholic church deciding what is heresy. I'm surprised there isn't more vocal pushback, especially as FTP points out that it seems to be directly in contradiction of your charter of rights.
The UK seem to treading the same path. Hate speech laws are the modern equivalent of burning heretics.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Screwtape wrote:
If you're a fan of a Sikh homeland (West Khalistan) established in Canada there is always this guy, only he is even more SJW friendly then Trudeau Jr.
singh.PNG
:angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:

free thoughtpolice

There was one well known trial on Canadian hate speech laws, apparently for holocaust denialism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Z%C3%BCndel
I recall that he was generally not liked in Canada but there were some people speaking out against the hate speech law. His lawyer tried to argue that holocaust denialism wasn't hate speech rather than the hate speech law itself being against the Charter. The law doesn't get used much and I'm not aware if it has been challenged from the charter standpoint.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Remarks about "Cis het white males" should then be criminalized under Canadian law? Interesting... :think:

SJWs deal in groups, not individuals. But they go all ape-shit if you comment about islam as a group? Interesting... :think:

Fuck this world.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

QUICKEST "NERVOUS BREAKDOWN" IN HISTORY!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, cunts like this piss me off no end. Pissy little workshy liberal piece of shit gets upset at something on Twitter and decides to call it a nervous breakdown. This damages people with real mental health problems. Utter cunt.

https://i.imgur.com/1vMP1vo.png

https://i.imgur.com/rU0hVlo.png

https://i.imgur.com/xmqBFjh.png

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

The fraternities are mostly white & exist in the privileged, upper-class spaces that SJWs occupy, making them a likely (& typically soft) target. Going after gangs would force them to criticize POCs while being white, which is automatically racist. And the gangs exist in poor areas & rarely menace college campuses, Twitter, or Starbucks, so they don't do much to make SJWs uncomfortable.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Remarks about "Cis het white males" should then be criminalized under Canadian law? Interesting... :think:

SJWs deal in groups, not individuals. But they go all ape-shit if you comment about islam as a group? Interesting... :think:

Fuck this world.
To be hate speech in Canada, one must use fighting words against a protected group. I'm fairly sure you can say what the hell you like about those who are cis and het, while, technically, white ought to be included but the law was written for other wavelengths of light and I don't think a case has been tested in court as to whether white counts. In the same way, we have protection against discrimination on grounds of gender, which was instituted for the ladies, and rightly so. I'm pretty sure there has been no test case in which someone used 'male' or implied masculinity in speech in such a way that it was found to be hate speech. I see no reason why this ought not to happen, but I shan't hold my breath.
Protected groups in Canada are (eh! Think about how such laws are written and who they might be written for - obviously not for the comfortable majority):
race
national or ethnic origin
colour
religion
sex
sexual orientation
residency
marital status
citizenship

and with the recent passage of Bill C-16, we might add gender-expression to the list of protected groups. I'm pretty happy with all of that, except for one thing, which is that I believe that free speech protects us best against all forms of totalitarianism and other errors when it is simply unconstrained. I don't want to see anyone in any group listed above maligned, just as I don't want to see myself maligned as someone defined (if that were possible) by yes or no answers to the criteria above. But I would happily take the insults of those who hate males, whites, cis-gendered, heterosexuals, atheists, elders, easterners, the married and citizens rather than forbid such criticism. I can answer such criticism, just as I think members of other groups can answer the critics of their groups.
I'd prefer John Stuart Mill's 'On Liberty' to be mandatory reading in our schools (oh, and especially, it ought to be read again by MPs taking their seats). But since our schools are so shitty that such a pamphlet is unintelligible to most teenagers I think we might be done for. Lost. Doomed.
The point is that if the mistaken people who believe nonsense never get to be corrected as they cannot express their wrong-headed views, how shall they learn? Equally, if I am all wrong in my views, who shall correct me? Imagine, if you can, how uncomfortable that situation ought to feel. You might be wrong, or everyone else might be wrong, but no one is allowed to have an honest, open debate to find the truth of the matter. That goes just a bit beyond Orwellian.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Who the fuck would want to live in London right now?

some guy

Post by some guy »

Big things are happening over at The Orbit:

First, a massive addition to the pool of bloggers there: they added one more 4 days ago, which is either at 4.3% increase of all bloggers in their stable, or 20%, if you count just active bloggers.

And as I'm sure everyone here is aware, it's just under a week until the first ever "OrbitCon".

Care to guess how many Orbit Bloggers have put up a post welcoming (and alerting their audicence to) their new co-blogger?

And care to guess how many Orbit Bloggers have put up a post about "OrbitCon"?

free thoughtpolice

The thing about hate speech laws in Canada is that although they are wrong in principle and can lead to a slippery slope of abuse, the fact that they are seldom used means most people have either never heard of them or don't care.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

some guy wrote: Big things are happening over at The Orbit:

First, a massive addition to the pool of bloggers there: they added one more 4 days ago, which is either at 4.3% increase of all bloggers in their stable, or 20%, if you count just active bloggers.

And as I'm sure everyone here is aware, it's just under a week until the first ever "OrbitCon".

Care to guess how many Orbit Bloggers have put up a post welcoming (and alerting their audicence to) their new co-blogger?

PZ Meyers is attending that "conference". His wife must trust him a lot to leave him alone with the hotties who are speaking there...

https://i.imgur.com/HcCK5Vt.png

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

screwtape wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:36 pm
That's our hate speech law. We seem to be stuck with it. I should hope our own dear bot is fully aware of the risks he runs.
In related news: our federal Liberals are in full-on SJW mode. They have made it a requirement that if an organisation applies for government funds to help pay for summer student positions, they must tick a box saying their organisation has the "core value" of supporting human rights as described in the Canadian Charter of Human Rights, including reproductive rights and access to abortion. This has not gone down well with many groups, especially those religious organisations that don't feel too good about abortion. The funny thing is that abortion is not a right mentioned in the Charter (Canada has NO law pertaining to abortion since the Supreme Court struck down the last one, and no Prime Minister since poor Kim Campbell has even dared to try to make one), yet freedom of religion is definitely mentioned in the Charter. Our dear government appears to be twisting arms to get people to go along with a human right we don't accord our population in law, whilst denying them one that is quite certainly enshrined in law. As an atheist and an ex-abortionist, this shouldn't bother me, but it does. The federal government is saying that whilst we have no law on the subject, you must agree with our position in order to receive equal treatment under our law, and you won't receive it unless you say you have no opinion of your own. How can that even begin to be described as a respectable way to run a country?
Trumps election was a bit of a surprise, Trudeau's is inexplicable. He's a walking virtue signal with ZERO qualifications. Been aptly described as a 13 year old girl in a man's body. Jordan Peterson summed up Trudeau's policy making best when he said that you don't need the man, you can just run the ideology.

windy

Post by windy »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Shatterface wrote: The guys race aside - and I have no idea if the woman could tell he was black from a silhouette - she acted in a way most of us would think was sensible in avoiding a potentially dangerous situation.

This is actually contrary to feminist advice that women should avoid danger ('blaming the victim') and instead mothers should teach men not to rape.

I hope the guy is charged because while his presence in the alleyway was not menacing behaviour his subsequent actions were
The thing that baffles me is just how stupid the guy was. Even supposing that the woman was a card-carrying member of the KKK, what was he trying to prove by deliberately scaring her? Hell, if the woman HAD been a racist, he would have given her fodder for her racist attitudes.

"You think black people are scary? Well, then I'm going to scare you, and film myself doing it! That'll show racist people how dumb they are in assuming that I, as a black person, am scary and threatening!"

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

They wanted a change from Harper.

They got one.

What is inexplicable is that Trudeau won the liberal nomination which suggests some deep fuckery or daddy's deep pockets

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Trumps election was a bit of a surprise, Trudeau's is inexplicable. He's a walking virtue signal with ZERO qualifications. Been aptly described as a 13 year old girl in a man's body. Jordan Peterson summed up Trudeau's policy making best when he said that you don't need the man, you can just run the ideology.
Other than his looks, Justin is nothing like his father.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-con ... o-crop.jpg

http://wpmedia.nationalpost.com/2017/02 ... &strip=all

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CynzqEjXAAAgvNF.jpg:large

But he is completely his mother

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/ ... 50-503.jpg

https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.38 ... /image.jpg

Cause she was coocoo for cocoa puffs.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Remarks about "Cis het white males" should then be criminalized under Canadian law? Interesting... :think:

Fuck this world.
Nothing wrong with the world that a Darwinian zombie apocalypse wouldn't fix.

CaptainFluffyBunny

So you're saying it's a decaying Orbit?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Now that Turnbull has reached 30 negative Newspolls, we can finally reinstate the rightful Prime Minister of Australia, the tough man himself, Tony Abbott:

free thoughtpolice

rayshul wrote: They wanted a change from Harper.

They got one.

What is inexplicable is that Trudeau won the liberal nomination which suggests some deep fuckery or daddy's deep pockets
It wasn't that sinister. Harper was a disaster, and it set up a fight for the NDP (far left) vs the Liberals, left centrist that at their best balance the alternatives and have done reasonably well. The Liberals didn't have a lot of talented people They ran a poor candidate that won big time because he had poor competition.
The NDP is far left, and have soft support and the leader wasn't doing well so many of them voted for Trudeau, giving him a majority government.
Justin T has lost a lot of support in the last few years. He may survive an election next year in a minority government, which with any luck will give some balance to his reign of error. :drool:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: Speaking of the Atlantic - has anyone been following the Kevin Williamson story?

Funny you should mention that :-) as Cathy Young has an interesting post on the topic over at Medium:
50 Shades of Kevin Williamson
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Everybody, sort of.
For those keeping score, and for a bonus, there's a comment there by yours truly. ;-)

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Ape+lust wrote:
ERV wrote: Arnieman had surgery today-- made it through just fine. No complications yet. It was a massive tumor. Turns out his buddah belly was tumor, not him getting chubby :-/ Bug he's doing great so far. If he doesn't have any arrhythmias tonight/tomorrow morning I can bring him home tomorrow afternoon.

Your alls thoughts and prayers saved him. Good job, team, lol :-D
LOL!!!

Okay, we got to bring Arnieman home yesterday. Even being puffy from the IVs, he still lost 4 pounds. So... Massive fucking tumor. Surgeon have him a tummy tuck, took an obnoxious mood off his eyelid, cleaned his teeth, trimmed his nails, and have him a sweet compression muscle T. He got the works, LOL!

Piiiiiiiiiissed off when I picked him up. But he is basically back to normal now. Starving all the time. Demanded walkies today. Pissed walkie was limited to 10 minutes. We find out if it's benign or malignant in a week.

Thank God he's doing okay, cause him dying would have been the last straw for my psyche. Bad year, guys. But not as bad as it could be.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The thing about hate speech laws in Canada is that although they are wrong in principle and can lead to a slippery slope of abuse, the fact that they are seldom used means most people have either never heard of them or don't care.
I'm waiting, though not with bated breath, for some mosque in Canada to be charged with that.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:

There should be a picture of him in the dictionary next to the word "ponce".

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote:
That's our hate speech law. We seem to be stuck with it. I should hope our own dear bot is fully aware of the risks he runs. ...
:-) I'm generally trying to careful - throwing stones at the ideology of Islam, while being a bit circumspect about not accusing all Muslims of being psychotics - just a large percentage of them ...

Pakistani asylum seeker, 34, 'practically beheaded his two-year-old daughter when he killed her in a rage to punish his wife', German court hears

Bunch of freakin cretins - a large percentage in any case; you might read:

The ‘Now That’s Why Pakistan Is A S**thole’ Collection
screwtape wrote: In related news: our federal Liberals are in full-on SJW mode. ....

Indeed. I voted Liberal last time largely because of Harper's pandering to the religious right over the anti-prostitution Bill (C36), but it will be a frosty day in hell if I do so next election, if ever again.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Old_ones wrote:
MacGruberKnows wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:

http: theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Trudeau-Castro-crop.jpg

[img]http: wpmedia.nationalpost.com/2017/02/trudeau-castro.jpg?w=620&quality=60&strip=all[/img]

https: //pbs.twimg.com/media/CynzqEjXAAAgvNF.jpg:large

[img]https: amp.businessinsider.com/images/5a8fe95daae6051d008b4592-750-503.jpg[/img]

[img]https: www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.3809222.15 ... /image.jpg[/img]

There should be a picture of him in the dictionary next to the word "ponce".
Indeed:

;-)

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

I was just on pharyngula trying (unsuccessfully) to figure out what PZ was calling "worthless trash". I noticed that two of the posts on his front page are about Jordan Peterson. The most recent is entitled "So, so tired of Jordan Peterson".

Yeah, I bet you are you fucking loser. You were so fucking tired of him that you had to write two posts about him in the space of a week in the vain hope that people would google him and come to your blog.
PZ interest.png
(30.98 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
Peterson interest.png
(37.6 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
Don't worry PZ. I'm sure they only like him because he's a jerk. Nobody likes nice guys like you who care about women and want the best for them.

:lol:

Really?

Post by Really? »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:

PZ Meyers is attending that "conference". His wife must trust him a lot to leave him alone with the hotties who are speaking there...

https://i.imgur.com/HcCK5Vt.png
PZ might encourage her to do her belly dance, which might detach the California plate from the North American.

Really?

Post by Really? »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:

She is beautiful. Kudos to Canada for electing its first gender nonconforming Prime Minister.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

There is a little warning in one of my screen caps about google trends measuring topics and search terms differently, so I decided to include this screen cap for clarification.
Peterson interest2.png
(31.25 KiB) Downloaded 202 times

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

It actually does make PZ's profile look a tiny bit less dwarfed by Peterson's.